• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Thank You, Candelo Kimbisa at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Thank You, Candelo Kimbisa at AIRR

Unread postby T_P » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:39 pm

I have been a devout Christian since the age of 16, academically intellectual, social sought-after, vocally gifted and financially-able, yet promising opportunities seemed to disappear, once I told someone in my family. After more than 30 years, I began to question these instances. I called 3 spiritual consultants, none of them had the insight of Mr. Kimbisa, or cared for my situation as much.

Most recently, I had a Federal check for $50,000, that would expire on August 30, 2014. However despite the expiration date on the check, Mr. Kimbisa told me that the check would not expire as stated. Less than a week later, I received a letter from the Federal government stating that the expiration date had been extended, and the check would be honored for an additional 9 months, giving me the time I need, to cash the check. This was almost unbelievable, Mr. Kimbisa could have easily, agreed with the stated expiration date on the check, yet he contradicted the date and the Federal law governing the check, and it came to pass.

I have come to learn that people are gifted in different ways, Mr. Kimbisa has the gift of insight, and he uses it to advise and guide, the weary, the down-trodden, he warns, and informs, so that people can make the best decisions for their lives. Some people have the gift of healing, others the gift of finding lost children, still others have the gift of singing or dancing, or training dogs or horses in obedience, so too, some physicians specialize in heart surgery, or knee surgery. The pills a medical doctor gives, are no more than reconstituted herbs, while Mr. Kimbisa may recommend natural herbs, in its purest form. He may advise you to meditate on a certain psalm to increase prosperity, so too, do Christian Spiritualist.

A consultation with Mr. Kimbisa is just another tool of supernatural enlightenment, about life’s issues, sicknesses, questions or concerns. And whatever knowledge it turns out to be, knowledge, is still empowering, and a benefit, to inform, assist, and provide prophetic insight into your situation, and enlighten you as to your true adversaries, and your true friends. Contact him only if you are ready, to handle truth and foresight, into your life experiences, I highly recommend his services.

T. P.
T_P

Re: Thank You, Candelo Kimbisa at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Thanks for the testimonial, T.P. -- we at AIRR and on the LMC Radio Network are very fond of Candelo Kimbisa too. His radio show, Candelo's Corner, is a great place o learn about the African traditional Religions and Diasporic Traditional Religions, and he is a real helper to many, both in his own Florida community and via the internet.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics