Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Co. Meadows at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Co. Meadows at AIRR

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:56 pm

I justwant to let the worls know that i had a great reading with Co. Meadows. He hit the name of an ancestress of mine by her initial, and gave me a highly relevant message from her. But on another issue, he truly amazed me, as he identified a troublesome person by who she is, whatshe is doing, and, most importantly, what she had done in the past -- something he cannot have known by "normal" means, but which i had private knowlexdge of, as it had affected me. Wow. He is the real deal, and i would go to him any time i had need of an in-depth reading.
catherine yronwode

CoMeadows

Re: Thank You, Co. Meadows at AIRR

Unread post by CoMeadows » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you for your kind words I look forward to many more readings and work! It is a blessing being here to provide my services!

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 pm

I have had the pleasure of having a reading with CoMeadows. I was impressed immediately by how accurate he was and was able to to describe specifically to me a situation going on in my life. I'm looking forward to the results of the work we will be doing for my situation. After a few years of paying dishonest "psychics" in my area-really I felt I was more psychic than them in those lol- it's wonderful to have someone honest with a natural gift because I didn't need to tell him anything, he picked it up in my spirit. Sending love and blessings to you, sir.

Ms. Cat, thank you for providing a platform for true believers of conjure, magic, second sight, etc. It has helped me more than anything I could write in a comment.

affie

Unread post by affie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Co. Meadows is such a Dear! I can't tell you all........ I had the most complex situation ever, I was in this situation since last year, I honestly thought there was no hope for me and this guy. I worked with two other root workers and got good results, but I wanted more in my relationship. I found co meadows and man, I'm just so happy right now and grateful for all he's done for me! I'm so very grateful! It's been a long and hard wait but it was all worth it!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”