• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 am

Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank you, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby kmj » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:21 am

I want to thank (and I'm sure on behalf of others in the forum) the excellent and insightful suggestions that ConjureMan Ali posts on the Lucky Mojo forum. I know I speak for us all when I say we have all learned so much. On a personal note, I had a reading with ConjureMan Ali regarding a situation that was tragic and daunting to say the least. I had been doing a lot of conjure work to correct the situation and ConjureMan Ali gave additional suggestions to me. When I finally put some of them in place I saw immediate results, within 3 weeks! I am by no means minimizing anyone else's problems but this was not regarding a relationship or money, but a child's life. Very serious and very alarming course of events that needed justice to be served. This situation could have gone on for 15 years but is now resolved.

I am now taking conjure coaching with ConjureMan Ali and I appreciate his common sense approach to the work. Treat yourself if you wish to improve your abilities.
kmj

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. It makes my heart glad when I see these testimonials. They mean greatly to me that I am able to help and guide as I've been called to do.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Good_as » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Thank you Conjure man Ali.....your reading was so precise. There were no discrepancies in anything. Looking forward to speaking with you in the near future!
Good_as

Unread postby Wild Rose » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 am

Thank you Conjureman Ali!

I had a by the minute reading last night at a time of person distress. Conjureman Ali was kindly considerate about my situation, but he was also gave a no-nonsense reading and did not hold back the good news or the bad. His reading of the person I'm dealing with was very accurate! He had some great suggestions on how to move from here that I will definitely follow up on.

Because it was a minute-by-minute reading, I tried to be brief in my own own words, but I hope you know CM Ali how much I appreciated your reading! You were so helpful to me in a time of great trouble. I look forward to another reading in the future :)

Best Wishes to you,
Wild Rose
Wild Rose

Thank you ConjureMan Ali

Unread postby LovelyLove » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 am

I just wanted to give you an update, my ex broke up with the woman he was seeing and he is now begging for a chance to make things right with us. :) It took almost 6 months of break up work & reconcilation but it payed off. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your readings you have done for me, your guidence through my situation and most of all, your honesty! The last thing you told me was to make sure this was what I wanted & to put a time limit on it because it was starting to confuse me & wear me down. I prayed a lot!!! And decided to give it to the end of the year and then if nothing changed, I would accept Gods grace and move on. Well because I felt I did all I could possibly do, I decided to have LM set candles for me... Well not even 2 weeks later, they broke up and he is trying very hard to work things out with me. Im just taking it one day at a time because I feel its best for us to slowly work into a relationship again then to jump back in after the break up is fresh. Im very happy & thankful beyond words. CM really is the best! Take his advice & follow it.
LovelyLove

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm

I thank all of you for the kind words. I care about all my clients and am honored to help them along in their paths. All credit is due to my spirits and the power they bring to our lives.

Blessings,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

He's always right on...Even if the truth hurts.

Unread postby Crankyfish » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 am

I emailed this to you CMA, but I'm posting it here as well so all can see & be helped by your talents....

Hello Conjureman Ali,

I just wanted to update you on your last reading regarding myself & Mr. Bxxxxx.
You said he had a girlfriend he didn't mention, and I learned that in fact, this was the truth.
We did have a good physical time together, also as you said.
We still keep in touch, but he's definitely not serious about anything with me. As you saw.

In regards to your other reading regarding Mr. AXXXX ... You said his feelings were conflicted & sincere yet past obstacles would make it
an uphill battle to ever get any real relationship going.
Out of the blue he dropped me a holiday greeting email (After no contact for months).
I finally confronted him via email asking WHY would he say such cruel things about someone who only thought the best of him, and he denied it all.
He did say he thinks the "world of me", and claimed any bad words his jerk off "friends" said he said about me were false & "just how they are".

So I don't know who is lying, BUT by God, I am DONE with him & his entire pathetic clique of selfish egotistical greedy fame hungry woman hating men...May they all rot in hell for destroying my willingness to be vulnerable.

Thank you again be being honest! Best wishes for a great new year!
CF
Thank you St Expedite ! :)
Crankyfish

Unread postby Cali2002 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 pm

First, I would like to say that I am so very happy and blessed that I found Lucky Mojo! I have learned so much in a short period of time and I look forward to continuing my spiritual growth.

I have a love situation that I felt was hopeless, but my mind and body told me otherwise. I read information on this site and many others that if you have been broken up for more than 3 years, you really needed to let it go and move on. But, as I stated above, my mind, body and soul came alive in such a way that I knew it had to mean something. It was out of the blue, like a voice whispering to me that he is worth the fight and I needed to get started. First, I went to ebay and had a white and black magic spell (similar to the Intranquil Spirit) cast on my behalf and I also performed my own bottle spell and sent various prayers to God and my angels to help me. I haven’t physically seen this man in more than 5 years and only recently became friends with him on Facebook that he seemed nonchalant about.

I contacted ConjureMan Ali after obsessing over who to go with, but felt that ConjureMan Ali would be very honest with me and would not simply tell me what I want to hear and would let me know how to help my situation if possible. As many have expierenced, there are so many people out there who will take your money and take advantage of your emotional distress that you can be reluctant to seek help, but I felt at ease this time. Not only did ConjureMan Ali see “No” evidence of any black magic that I paid for, but he saw the work “I” had done on my own had started to take affect and that my situation will require time and work with several LM products, but it is not hopeless and can work out. Also, the ex that I love still cares for me :D . What a freakin relief! Waiting for my reading was the longest wait ever even though it was only a few days :lol: .

My work situation was also read perfectly and I have a lot of work to do, but I know what needs to be done. He could even see that the career that I am going for will not ultimately fulfill me, but will fit me! WOW! My goal has always been to be in the entertainment business, but to work with people who need a helping hand as I know that my soul can only be fulfilled by doing things for others, but I did not tell him this, but he saw it anyway.

Thank you so very much ConjureMan Ali for using your gifts to help aid me in my life. Not only do I now have a map instead of just wandering blindly about, but I also have confidence in my own abilities to perform my spellwork using my emotions and intentions. You are awesome and I can’t wait to check in with you later. This has been the best Friday 13th ever!

Blessings,

Cali
Cali2002

Unread postby dreama » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Can I just say wow!
I will be forever grateful that Cm Ali was on call tonite. These past 2 weeks have been a rollercoaster, though he picked up so much information that it just flowed all out. I don't even have to wait for what is to come because I already know he was intune just by the current situation. As well as know the next months will be a bumpy road as he said, though that things will succeed.

At first I was a little on the defense about contacting him, as I was worried how a male reader may be reading for a female. So I kepted bouncing back and forth between his bio and Miss Bri's. Though something in my gut told me after about an hour or so, just go with it. You need to, it's the only way. And I'm glad I did.

Not only did he nail my situation dead on, but what I love were his encouraging words at the end, which gave me more determination that I could do some spell work. (As I've been searching the LM site and forum these past few days, and thinking, I wanna work a kit/spell, but which one or what can I do that will help, I'm only me) But his words were sincere/encouraging and got my energy up for doing some side works while I have candle services done. I now feel like I can do this, and it will work!

Definetly will be back for follow up progress.

Thank you soo much
dreama

Unread postby AmDee03 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Good day to all... I would like to share with you my experience with ConjureMan Ali. I sought out Conjureman Ali in hopes to gain some.clarity about my standing situation with someone I am extremely fond of....as well as to see how upcoming move may go. First I would like to say, that he is extremely professional. He was very prompt in his response to me, which made me feel like a priority to him.. not just another reading. Yet, the most admirable thing about Conjireman Ali, (in my opinion) was his humbleness. He was was very kind and gracious the entire time. Conjureman Ali was not only..able to provide me with a great AND detailed reading, but he is also eerily accurate. A lot what he has revealed to me has come to.pass already. So if you are reading this, and you are seeking guidance about anything, I.strongly recommend you book a reading with Conjureman Ali. He's worth every penny.
AmDee03

Unread postby Dichterin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 am

Thanks for the powerful, honest reading! It resonated with me and felt like you were reading my mind and holding my hand. Reading was very positive and supportive, but he was honest and upfront about the amount of work it will take to achieve my goal. Can I say how much I appreciate this? I really do!

Knowing that I can achieve reconciliation and the level of work necessary is very empowering. Let me stress this last point. Hoodoo (working with energy in general) is very, very hard work, and results don't happen overnight. More difficult cases take more time. Kudos to ConjuremanAli for giving me a realistic overview and empowering me to do the rootwork myself.
Dichterin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you all for your kind words. It is because of all of you that I do what I do. I am honored to have been able to read for you and blessed to have such lovely clients. Being a spiritual practitioner can often be quite a thankless job, but every time I see these posts in this thread and it makes my day.

Blessings,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am

Hello, everyone! I'd just like to say how grateful I am for ConjureMan Ali's reading! There was a minor hiccup through no fault of our own, just an e-mail error, and once alerted he set to digging through his archives to find my reading for me. Of the reading itself I will say that he was methodical and always took the point of honesty to heart and mind, and it's those actions that I appreciate the most. I was presented cards for my situation, and then each card was elaborated and tied into the situation at hand in a concise and understandable manner. I really wish I could just fill this with at least three dozen words to describe how much getting some direction helped me! I'll stick with these: healing, insight, equilibrium, perspective, re-affirming my own value! I am glad I went with my instincts in choosing him as my reader, and I would readily do so again. :mrgreen:

If you feel drawn to him as a reader or for anything else, don't hesitate! Pay for a reading, get some clarity.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby thehandofthenight » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 am

Thank you Conjureman Ali for the in depth reading you gave me a few weeks ago. I wasn't able to speak directly with my rootworker so I ordered a reading from Conjureman and he was very quick to respond and was very nice and patient. He explains everything in details I appreciated his insight. Many blessings!
thehandofthenight

Thank you Dr. Raven / Conjureman Ali

Unread postby blessebythebest » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I had a reading with ConjureMan Ali. I must say, he was right on target from the beginning to the end. I felt a spirtual connection with him. He left nothing to the imagination. He was sharp and totally accurate. If you want to get to the point at hand, he is your man. God being first, I have alot of confidence in him. I look to working with him straightly out some things in life. Ladies and Gents he is highly recommended. THANK YOU!!!!!
blessebythebest

THANK YOU TO CONJURE MAN ALI

Unread postby OhHappyDay » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:05 pm

I had a wonderful email reading recently with Conjure Man Ali. His comments were extremely accurate and highly relevant. I was impressed by the kindness and compassion of his words, as well as the remedies which he suggested. My sense is that he conducts himself with the greatest of integrity, which I particularly appreciate.
OhHappyDay

Many thanks to Conjureman for Reading.

Unread postby Cholie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

A good friend of mine, knew of my disappointed and bad experiences with previous rootwokers
and she told me to get a reading from Conjureman Ali to shed light on my situation.

I can not express how grateful I am to Conjureman Ali and to my friend for referring him to me.
I ordered an email reading. When I ordered the reading, I told him over my despair over
losing a kitten that died and the lost of my out door cats.
He lit a candle for me, for healing and for better times ahead before he did my reading.
Which really touched my heart.

The reading was well worth it. I couldn't believe how accurate he was.
His reading was so accurate that it shocked me and he validated
my suspicion. He was insightful, compassionate and right on target with my situation.
He gave me excellent advice on how to proceed further.
For over ten years I have had problems with one person. I have had other rootworkers tell
me that I was being paranoid, that my dead where controlling me, it's all in my head, etc.
I have had worked done to break the work the person's done and still this person keeps
coming at me, for over ten years. I was at my wits end. I didn't know what to do or who
to turn to. I thank God, that my friend sent me in his direction.

What really astounded me was how I have had readers give me readings about
the same person and he was the only one that was able to determine what
kind of attacks this person uses against me. He was the only reader that told me
which Saint to petition to ask to break the work against me and ask for protection.

He even told me how to petition the Saint. It was shocking.
I'm still shocked and I got my reading a week ago.

I will definitely go back to him for my readings and for advice. I will refer my family and friends to him.
By far, the best reading I have had in my life.

I can't thank him enough!
Thanks Conjureman Ali, you literally save my life and the lives of my pets
with your reading. I was about to give up, give up on life, just give up.
I can not express how grateful I am.
I hope this testimonial makes it on the Lucky Mojo Forum!

Thanks Conjureman Ali and thanks Lucky Mojo!

Many Blessings...
From Norfolk, VA.
Student Number: 1611
Cholie

Unread postby Mezan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

I just had a Yes-No Reading that was spot-on. I am glad I will be going in the right direction now, since this is a very important issue for my family. Thank you for your honesty and suggestions! I'm a happy happy client :)

Edit: I wanted to update this, since a moment ago I checked and saw that the pending case has moved to yet another office for further processing. They are definitely still giving us the run-around, and your reading expressed this clearly. Wonderful work :D
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Thankyou Conjureman Ali

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 am

Thankyou Conjureman Ali at AIRR

This is the second reading that I have had with Conjureman and I am as always amazed by his accuracy, without giving him any information about my situation he told me everything with 100% accuracy and was spot on about my situation. I have a habit of driving men away as I am very hard work, after my first reading with conjureman he advised me to forget my previous lover and move on. I did this and I met a guy who blew me away, however we had problems and he abandoned me again, by having this reading with conjureman he gave me the answers that I had been searching for. All I really like to know is that he is missing me and that he will come back to me and conjureman confirmed this for me, so it really gave me piece of mind. For anyone thinking about getting a divination, I would reccommend conjureman highly! He is truely gifted and I can not thank him enough!
spellyshelly

Unread postby Isidore » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 am

Hello all,

Conjureman Ali is the TRUTH! I recently ran into a problem that has the potential of ruining my life totally, and he was kind enough to do a reading for me to see what forces are at work and how I can counter them. Because the situation is ongoing, I can't say more but suffice it to say that I was cursed by a hoodoo/folk magic practitioner that I used to be friends with and even dated well over 5 years ago. He even told me the spell she used (!!!), which shocked me because it was so horrific and unwarranted because I only dated her for a month! She ruined my life because of her out-of-control ego, and has caused me untold misery since then, but now I know where the hex came from (which is priceless). On some level, I suspected her but I had no proof or any real knowledge of her magickal ability. I just knew she was different from most women I'd met, and not in a good way.

I am about to order supplies to neutralize her work. Before I close this, I say to all: make sure your crossing/hexing/cursing is warranted. This is not a game, and people can be literally destroyed by what you do. Make sure they deserve it before you do it.

Thanks again, Conjureman Ali. You have very likely saved my home, and what's left of my life with your work. May Jupiter's most abundant blessings dwell with you, and may Menadel bless your business with increase.
Isidore

Thank You Conjure Man Ali!

Unread postby lovingblueeyes » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 am

Hi,

For those of you who have yet had a reading with CMA, you have NO idea what your missing out on.
I had my first reading with him and it was *on point* to say the least. Not only was he able to confirm my situation but he was able to confirm my feelings about my case, and put my mind and heart at ease. One of the wonderful gifts about him and his reading, he was able to forewarn me of what may come my way in the future, again, another confirmation for me.
If you ever feel in doubt about your current situation, I highly, highly recommend CMA in helping you. His reading are thorough enough, you feel like he's there holding your hand the whole time.
You can bet I'll refer friends to him and I plan on chatting with him again in the future!
Thank you CMA!
Lo√ingblu££y£s
lovingblueeyes

Unread postby open heart » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm

I very rarely post on the forum, but am here almost daily. But i also wanted to share my experience with Conjureman Ali. I got my email reading from CM Ali, and i was amazed! Im still amazed when i go back and re-read it. I dont know what else to say but WOW! He has been so patient and kind to me, I am so thankfull to be able to have had his help, and him offer his advice. You have no idea how much you have helped me already! Thank you for everything you do!
open heart

Unread postby alicia_angelus » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 pm

I barely post on this forum, but I feel compelled to leave my two-cents here about Conjureman Ali. He gave me a very kind, no-nonsense reading last week about a situation that was holding me back. Thanks to him, I've been able to move on (or start, anyway) and also be optimistic about things to come. He confirmed some things about a person who is dear to me, and even went into some depth about a facet of the problem that I hadn't shared with him.

I had a prior reading with another rootworker on this same matter and felt like the experience was rushed and that he didn't particularly care about my situation. This was definitely not the case with Conjureman Ali. In a way, I'm glad I felt like I needed a second opinion since it led me to him. I trust him and feel comfortable following his advice, which came across as well-thought out and in my best interest. I'm looking forward to the good things he predicted for me and am very grateful for his help. I whole-heartedly recommend him.
alicia_angelus

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:24 am

Thank you all for your kind words, testimonials, and reviews. They are truly appreciated and it is because of kind and appreciative clients like yourself that I do this work. I am honored that you trusted me with your readings. In turn I give my thanks to my teachers and my spirits.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bzbee12 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi everyone! I have to share this with you. As per my reading with a very gentle and nice reader- Elvyra, I started my work but wanted to get some kind of 'sign' to know I was going on the right direction coz I have the tendency to panic. Hence you will find a post from me asking for ways to keep myself calm. I just wanted one 'sign' to let me know if things were working or not. I even asked God. So I came to the forum and landed in the 'hoodoo psychic calls' topic. I had no idea about it before so today I saw ConjureMan Ali available on it and called him immediately since I wanted something immediate. I take this opportunity to share my experience. God not only gave me the 'sign' I was lookin for through him but he was very pleasant to talk to and explained everything well. I'd def recommend him and other AIRR readers to others. I have been feeling very good since :)
Keep up the good work Conjureman Ali!
bzbee12

Unread postby sonny68 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 am

I also had a reading w CMAli, couple of weeks ago regarding love situation. his reading was very good and he was very straightforward and honest about the amount of work involved in manifesting positive outcome. I am looking forward to having him do the work and feel very positve that he will succeed :)
sonny68

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am

Thank you for the kind words. I am honored by those who trust me to do their readings. I appreciate all who take the time out to write these reviews and testimonials. Blessings to all my clients.

ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jj72 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 am

I would also like to commend ConjureMan Ali for a non-judgemental straight forward reading. He was very honest with me about what I could and likely would not be able to accomplish. He explained the steps I needed to make for my process to go as smoothly as possible through practical and magical actions. These were things that in my heart I already knew, but it sure helped having confirmation from him. And the advice he gave on how to pave the way to make my journey easier was so helpful! I know I don't have an easy road ahead of me, but I will take his advice as I move forward. Thank you so much for being straight forward with me and answering my follow up question so quickly and honestly. You are a priceless treasure in a confusing and life altering situation. Thank you so much for confirming the path I needed to follow!
jj72

Problems contacting ConjureMan Ali? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby isisoflite » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

I have been trying to contact conjure man ali for a reading. could some one give me his e mail address
isisoflite

Re: Problems contacting ConjureMan Ali? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am

Here is his website. It has his contact information, and details about his services:

http://www.theconjureman.com/
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Problems contacting ConjureMan Ali? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 am

I am not sure what you mean you've been trying to contact me as my contact method is listed very clearly on my profile page here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ureMan_Ali

You booked a reading just today. If you read through the instructions listed on my profile you'll find easy-to-follow steps on how to set up your reading. My email address is also listed there. So if you would have followed this you would have found my contact method and followed through with your payment from earlier today to set up a reading and would have avoided the confusion.

Now, you know.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen2be » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 am

I have to thank Conjureman Ali for the thoughtful and eerily accurate reading he recently did for me. I have a peace now from his words, especially knowing they come from such an informed and inspired place. When someone does a reading and it is absolutely real, you can sense it (as when I first spoke with Miss Cat). Whether the words are all that you hope you'll hear or not, the *truth* of them is apparent. Thank you, Conjureman Ali, for not only the spiritual truths in your reading, but the very human courtesy and care with which you delivered them. Blessings.
queen2be

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am

Thank you for the kind words. I am blessed to have such wonderful clients who take the time to share their experiences with others. I am honored to be able to help in whatever way I can. In turn I thank the spirits who walk with me and give me the power to help those who come to me.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Everyone, I want to share my great reading with Conjureman Ali. The tone of the reading was very positive and constructive without sugar coating anything. The content of the reading was accurate he even said some things to me that I had never mentioned to him (like how the man Im romantically involved with and I would be married if the timing was different, Ive been saying this for years unbeknownst to Conjureman Ali). After coming out of an extremely dark period of my life involving someone with very dark intentions towards me I have been vulnerable and depressed (still nothing next to what Ive been thru the last few months under this persons influence). Speaking with Conjureman Ali brought confirmation where Im at in my life at present and helped me to clearly see the next step in a positive, constructive and helpful way. I truly felt supported and very enthusiastic speaking with him and felt relieved and safe afterwards. Strong, supportive, masculine energy, fantastic reading.
Kriskat9

Unread postby Xarmani » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 am

It took a while to get a reading from conjure man Ali, am impatient to begin with but the wait was worth it. His right on and straight forward. He helped me a great deal.
Xarmani

Unread postby rheacybele » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Just had a reading with ConjuremanAli - and it was wonderful. He hit the nail on the spot on the issues at hand. I've been going through some hard times with difficult decisions to make and Conjuremanali helped put things in perspective. He doesn't sugar coat things and his readings are on point. He tells you what you need to know, in wonderful detail, and how to get to where you need/want to go. Definitely worth the wait for your reading. Thank you ConjuremanAli! :)
rheacybele

Conjure Man Ali : A phenomenal Reader.

Unread postby kimsamram » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:44 am

Do you know it has taken me at least six months to figure out how to post on this forum. Duh! And I call myself computer savvy.

Well let me start by saying that Conjure Man Ali pulls no punches. So be prepared for the truth. But in that same light. :arrow: The truth will set you free.

I had a reading with Conjure Man Ali last year when I was in the middle of a dangerous, violent marriage. I had the battered woman's syndrome optimism. You know "I can make it work. He will change." My ex husband did not change, in fact as Conjure Man Ali warned me, he only became worse. Eventually my spirit lost the will to live. I knew I had to do something before I totally gave up. With the foresight that my situation was worsening and the hope that was instilled in me by Conjure Man Ali that my situation would improve drastically if I let go of this toxic marriage and the death of my baby. I left. And I am writing this email today because of this man's input. But the best thing of all is that he remembered me when I emailed him out of the blue to update him on the annulment of my marriage and moving on.

If you are thinking about getting reading. Just do it. He is accurate, truthful and compassionate. These are priceless qualities when you life is in a bind and you don't know where to turn.

Thank you Conjure Man Ali for all your kind help. You are awesome.
kimsamram

Conjureman Ali, I thank you

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Many many thanks to Conjureman Ali!!! He is the TRUTH!!! I had an email reading and he read me up and down and sideways!! He was on point. I was in tears when he was done. If you don't want to know the truth don't go to him. He has a gentle way of telling you very hurtful things that is going on in your life. In my case, a cheating boyfriend. He confirmed everything I already knew. He gave me advice on how to handle the situation as well. I can tell he has a very sweet spirit and he made me feel comfortable. I will always go to him for readings and advice and will tell all my friends about him. Thanks again Conjureman Ali and thanks Lucky Mojo!!!!
lovinlife1976

Re: Conjureman Ali, Super Honest

Unread postby Amelia82H » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:01 pm

I recently had an email reading with ConjureMan Ali. To be honest it broke my heart. He told me that the man I want was not right for me. However, he was also honest in his dealing with me. I had another email reading from another member of the AIRR who told me the work was 'do able' for a price.

ConjureMan Ali, however, told me honestly that we were not meant to be together but recommended what I could do if I wanted to try to get him back. He DID NOT take advantage of me in my time of need (money or emotionally wise). Instead he told me that he could not take case because it would be unethically to return a man that was not meant for me. He is truly honest with his readings as he took the time to state what cards he got during my email reading and what they meant unlike the other AIRR member.

I will be forever grateful to him for being so caring and honest. He was also kind enough to respond to several more questions (without additional pay) about my reading after it was completed and the response was timely. His first response was in two days as he states each, additional question he responded to was with in 24 hours.

So if you want an accurate and timely reading ConjureMan Ali is the man to go to

I thanked him privately and now I thank him publiclly
Amelia82H

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 am

I wanted to thank ConjureMan Ali for everything he has done for my family and I. I wanted to also thank him for petitioning Santisma Muerte for my situation. ConjureMan Ali truly is powerful and Santisma Muerte is coming through just like ConjureMan Ali said. She has been a huge part of this journey of bringing my husband back after all that had happened. A miracle in my eyes! Thank you to both of you because without you this wouldnt be possible. It means so much. And ConjureMan Ali is all powerful, patient, and a great confidant. Thank you!!!
gettingmyloveback

Unread postby Witchyone » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm

I've just had a reading with ConjureMan Ali and all I can say is that I am so happy that I got it from him. He had confirmed my gifts and abilities, as well as what I knew to be going on with an ex, my ex's new pet toad of a girlfriend, and my current love interest. Thank you so much, ConjureMan! Yeah, I know who I will be going to for readings from now on! ConjureMan...you are awesome!
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Unread postby Hula Honey » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Another satisfied client here! Things are moving right along...as they should be. Excellent reader and solid conjure advice. Thank you ConjureMan Ali!
Hula Honey

Thanks ConjureMan Ali

Unread postby urdncrlv » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:13 pm

I ordered a reading with ConjureMan Ali and was amazed at how spot on his insights were about the situation and the issues at hand. It is like I am talking with someone (or exchanging emails lol) I have known for years. Now we are moving forward with the right type of spiritual work for the situation. For the first time in many months I really feel like I understand what is going on and what can be done to change things. Thanks ConjureMan Ali!!
urdncrlv

Thank you Conjure Man Ali

Unread postby alexandria » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Conjure Man Ali did a break up spell for my soon to be ex husband and his so called girlfriend (she married and still lives with her husband and four kids). I assumed this was going to be something fast and easy .I really did not understand how this works but as time pass by I was wondering was this ever going to be over. I started to wonder if I was wasting my time with this break up spell. I started to read about it in this website and I found out that I need to have faith and let it go. That what I did. It was about three months later and my brother in law called me to tell me that my ex broke up with his girlfriend and does not want noting to do with her. WoW! It was over. I want to say sorry to Conjure Man Ali for not having faith in you. You do know what you are doing. Thank you for helping me out.
alexandria

Unread postby bfly30 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 pm

ConjureMan Ali is the BOMB.COM

I've had a lot of reading & most of the time they're not Pacific or they just talk plain nonsense, I'd be lucky if they get something right & I'm left with questions still confused. My first experience with ConjureMan Ali was just last wknd on the radio show & he was so on point I was amazed so amazed that I had to get a yes-no reading about something that was on my mind & man let me tell you! His reading blew me away, he was so accurate about the details I was like :shock: lord this man is the truth & I'm so happy I found him I'm not letting go lol Thank you Conjureman Ali you're are truly gifted!!
bfly30

Unread postby parfait1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 pm

I had a reading from conjure man back in feb and wow it was through email and I was amazed. Everything happened has he predicted and my ex came back to me. Although, I didn't pay attention to detail as I should have and follow through with what he suggested. Now I have just ordered another reading to get his help to fix what I failed to listen to advise on! But he is the real deal he helped me get rid of my boyfriends ex and he is quick and honest with his work. He really is the Bomb.com as the previous poster stated.
parfait1

Unread postby bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:58 pm

I wanted to just say THANK YOU!! to ConjureMan Ali, I recently had an email reading from him, my very first one ever from any one, and I have to say his style was very good, informative about my situation and it really helped me open my eyes. I wanted to also say thank you for being very honest,very patient,straight forward and helpful.I will be coming back to you again for another reading.
bluebutterfly12

Thank You ConjureMan Ali

Unread postby vittoriablu » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 am

Hi Everyone,

I hope I am writing this in the correct area, if not please forgive me.

I need a place to share my situation, what I am doing about it and the progress along the way; it will keep me accountable, and allow me to discuss with like-minds. And most of all, I'm hoping for support as its been a very bumpy ride thats challenging the very little patience I have. I have had readings on this before from psychics (not AIRR) and most see positive outlooks, some don't. I was confused and overwhelmed. I felt I needed to come here and I'm so happy I did. There is a level of prestige affiliated with the AIRR, and I could not wait to get a reading from a gifted rootworker!! I finally did, and will explain.

I prayed and prayed and felt that ConjureMan Ali was the right rootworker for me, and hoped he would help me understand exactly WHAT is going on with me and this man because I can not figure it out, and I'm very intuitive myself. This man is an enigma and no matter what I do and am left back at square one over and over again. OK, so ConjureMan Ali accepted my request for an email reading. I told him about my situation, asked him 5 questions and he got back to me very promptly even though it was a holiday weekend. I expected a negative reading that would leave me feeling hopeless. Not the case! From these boards I see that he is brutally honest, blunt and if he sees a situation that is not promising, he will save you the heartache. Well.....his reading was very good, direct, blunt, but hopeful!

Not only did ConjureMan Ali explain the cards, he confirmed what I've been feeling and what others have said. JA (his initials) does have feelings for me, but isn't sure of what he wants. He purposely holds back because he's never felt feelings this strong and it scares him. I do have rivals, which I expected because JA is a good looking man and is a great catch (in my eyes!), but its because he wants something light with less attraction and emotions. The reading was very detailed and it really shined a light on the situation that my heart and mind were too fogged to see.

Good news is, there is hope. I have lots of work to do, and patience is required, but I was told to start a freezer jar and a honey jar, in conjunction with Come To Me (recently ordered, awaiting it to arrive). I will focus primarily on my honey jar because for some reason JA is being distant and I had to reach out to him after one week of no contact; I asked him if I did anything wrong and he said I didn't and that he would contact me when he got home. Well he didn't. I don't want to push him away any further, so I'm going to let him reach out....but I'm so tempted to text him today. Patience. Patience. Patience.

I emailed ConjureMan Ali and he replied and told me to relax and be patient; sometimes I need someone to just bring me outside of the negativity and help me focus....he did :-)

Any way I love writing and could go on for days but I just needed to thank ConjureMan Ali for my reading, HIS patience with me, and for explaining to me a situation that I'm too emotional to logically understand. Please....if you need guidance, go to him. I will work the magic and pray with intent, and keep everyone posted on my progress.

Thank you for reading....I appreciate that.
vittoriablu

Unread postby nowherelass » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I just wanted to post and praise Conjureman Ali for his high ethics. He has given me several readings, all of which were highly accurate, as well as patiently re-explaining things to me that he was not required to by the services I purchased. He also recently refunded me for a $10 reading when I'd misread his site and thought that I had to purchase a yes/no reading to learn about a certain ritual.

He emailed me to tell me that I just needed to shoot him an email and he'd let me know if he could help, and that I didn't need the reading so he refunded me! Any number of less ethical workers would have taken the money and done a quick reading or even taken the money as a fee, but he took the initiative to refund me, and that to me speaks volumes about his character.

(And he's a damn good rootworker, too!) ;)
nowherelass

Unread postby vittoriablu » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 am

And just wanted to thank ConjureMan Ali for being a really good person by responding to my multiple emails, even after my reading. True professionalism combined with honesty - talks to me like a regular friend (sometimes we all need that!) :-)

Thanks again
vittoriablu

Unread postby lm204 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 am

i had a reading with conjure man ali during a very messy time in my life...my ex was harassing me, my coworkers were distant, and i felt drained and weak. his insight into my situation was amazing. i followed his advice and now my work is a peaceful place, my ex has backed off big-time and i feel ready to welcome new love and opportunities into my life.

thanks for the amazing reading, ConjureMan Ali! i'll definitely be seeking more of your services in the future.
lm204

Unread postby parfait1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I want to thank conjureman ali for the candle work he did for me to separate the friendship between my boyfriend and his ex. She had been a pain in my side for many years and now she is long gone. I am so Thankful and am looking forward to continue to work with him in repairing my relationship so maybe in the near future I can be a bride.
parfait1

THANK YOU ConjureMan Ali!!!!

Unread postby goldenstar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:29 pm

I have to start off by just saying WOW! I found my rootworker, my advisor, my angel!

I am in a long distant relatiosnhip, and we were having a few arguments and I didnt want to argue. I emailed ConjureMan Ali for setting lights for my relationship and in a few days I got a call with an apology and how he couldn't live with out me. It's been a month and we are so much in love as like we first meet!!!! I owe that all to ConjureMan Ali !!! And he is helping me with a few issues I am having at work! and without a doubt I know now that if he is helping me work is gong to be a better enviorment for me!

ConjureMan Ali, You sir have a gift from GOD that words cannot explain! I thank you so very much for everything that you do. You are in my prayers every night!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS ALWAYS!
goldenstar

Unread postby Xarmani » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Conjure man Ali doesn't sugar coat anything. He burns vigils for me every week
Xarmani

Unread postby Lex » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:12 am

Hi, here's another highly satisfied customer of ConjureMan Ali. I found him to be highly professional and a gifted reader. Contrary to what some people say (not on this forum), the answers to my questions came quickly and efficiently and his kind but straightforward words worked wonders on my vantage point on the situation.
In brief, do yourself a favor and, when in need, turn to ConjureMan Ali's advice: you won't be disappointed.
Lex

Unread postby open heart » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I would also like to thank conjureman ali and his spirits for the work and the help they gave me with my situation.!!! I'm very excited and happy with the results I have received! I thought my case was a lost cause but somehow CM and his spirits made it happen! :-) So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
open heart

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:16 am

Thank you all for the kind words that you have offered here. It has been my honor to help each of you. My thanks to those spirits who work on my behalf to bring success to my wonderful clients and their needs.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Problems contacting ConjureMan Ali? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby aura » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 am

Hi isisoflite,

have you looked at the terms of service for ConjureMan Ali here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ureMan_Ali? As specified, you need to pay prior to contacting him. Here is the text pertinent to your querry from the AIRR site: ''After paying for your reading and or consultation, email me at dr.raven@theconjureman.com with up to 5 targeted questions and include all pertinent information like names, dates of births, background information, and pictures if available. Please limit these questions to revolving around one or two topics at the most to help ensure clarity. Please allow up to 48 hours from when payment clears for a response. If you are interested in my performing rootwork on you behalf or wish me to take on your case please state so in the consultation and I shall perform a divination on the matter.''

Hopefully this can help! Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Believe129 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 am

Once again, thank you ConjureMan Ali.

Thank you for the recent detailed reading and for being there when the times have gotten tough for me.

You took me out of a crazy work situation and now I come to you again for another serious issue. I know that with your help, things will get better.

I thank you and Ms. Cat from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby AnnieB » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 pm

I finally got off my butt and purchased a reading from Conjureman Ali :D I do hope he an provide some helpful insight on my situation. Based on these testimonials I am confident that he would. I am currently waiting on my confirmation :)

If it's okay to ask, how long on average is the wait on getting an e-mail reading? I understand that these things take time and I don't want to sound like I want him to hurry, but I guess I just like to know about how long the wait time is.
AnnieB

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics