• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 am

Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby purplehippie » Thu May 16, 2013 8:41 am

I am in the same boat as you, AnnieB! I have been lurking these boards and Miss Cat's online tutorials/lessons for quite some time and then I finally got the nerve to purchase an email reading from Conjureman Ali, as he seemed the most suited to my inquiry. Anxiously awaiting my reading!
purplehippie

Unread postby Axle1988 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I also just ordered a email reading with conjure man Ali. I ordered it Thursday. So hopefully he gets back to me soon, I haven't gotten anything from him. I look forwards to what he has to let me know though. I know it might not be what i want to hear. But I will never give up the love for ny husband. I will be sure to post an update once I get my reading.
Axle1988

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun May 19, 2013 2:23 am

I would also like to say he does a great job with his email readings he is very accurate and extremely helpful with suggestions on what work to do,it was a pleasure meeting him at the workshop! Thank you Ali <3 .
Spellkiss

Unread postby purplehippie » Tue May 21, 2013 10:57 am

Hi Axle1988, I first emailed him two weeks ago from today, and he emailed me on Sunday night saying that I would get my reading sometime today, so I have a feeling he is pretty busy! After reading all the reviews here, though, I know my reading will be worth the wait. Will post updates once I get my reading.
purplehippie

Unread postby Jenny » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Hey purplehippie, did you get your reading? I'm waiting on my reading too so hopefully sometime this week :)
Jenny

Unread postby magicinthemoment » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm

I am off to go purchase a reading. I am very excited. Thank you for helping me make a decision as I have been wanting to get a reading. I'm a newbie here so this thread really helps.
magicinthemoment

Unread postby purplehippie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

yes I did! And ConjureMan Ali was very helpful. While my situation is not completely lost, he gave me some good pointers on how to change my magical tactics and told me it would be at LEAST four months until I see some movement...but in my mind, four months is better than never! He is very straightforward and I felt really confident after his reading, even though it suggests that I will have to be patient for my work to manifest, which I am trying to be. You should definitely get a reading, Jenny - I am quite the fan!
purplehippie

Unread postby Jenny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Awesome :D Well, I'm still waiting to hear from him.
It has been about two weeks since I sent him and email so hopefully he'll find some time for me too soon :)
Jenny

Unread postby Jenny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 am

Got a word! I wish I can calm down and be patient :P Actually it's been 9 days since I've emailed Mr Ali :idea: and two days earlier sent the payment so that's how I came up with 'about two weeks'...me and my 'math' ... :roll:
Jenny

Unread postby Caulbearer » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 am

ConjureMan Ali is wonderful.
I had a reading done by him and took his advice.
I am already seeing so much results and very grateful for his help.

God bless you dear,
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3
Caulbearer

Unread postby Jenny » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 am

I couldn't agree more with you Caulbearer.
He tells you how it is , straight and blunt, just the way I like it. I don't like sugar coating and nice wrappings with pink bows unless I ask about my weight and it's my birthday present :lol:
People might get offended with his style so if you can handle the truth and his honesty then I highly recommend Mr Ali.
Personally, I never find truth and honesty offensive.
It is what it is, there is no way around it.
I thanked you Mr Ali but I feel need to recognize you here too and thank you again. It was worth the wait. Again, you are definitely right.
My next step is to follow your advice and calm down. Different approach is needed. I let myself to get consumed by my own anger and ego.
Now, hopefully, I didn't offend you Mr Ali ,with my honesty and bluntness ;)
All best.
Jenny

Unread postby Mira » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 pm

I had a wonderful reading with Conjureman back in January and was able to get some solid insight and clarity on a situation, recommended rootwork, and confirmed that the rootwork I had already planned was the correct path. He's a great reader, succinct and no-nonsense, and so generous. The work I did, with his guidance and recommendations, was a magnificent success. Thank you ConjuremanAli!
Mira

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Thank you all for the kind words, they truly mean a great deal to me. I am honored to have read for each of you and pleased that I was able to help you in some way. My thanks goes to the spirits who stand by me with power.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Isolte » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:13 pm

He is worth the wait. The reading I had with him was insanely accurate. I like listening to him on the weekly radio show as well. One one of the episodes, he recommended taking a Lavender, Rose Petal and Violet leaf bath to help heal a broken heart. Well this has been life changing for me. I find myself obsessing less and less about my husband and his mistress. I was starting to drive myself crazy! Now I have a life.
Thank you ConjureMan Ali for sharing your talents and helping so many people!
Isolte

Unread postby purplehippie » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Just requested another reading last week - looking forward to it!
purplehippie

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:07 pm

I recently had a geomantic reading with Conjureman Ali and I am amazed at how detailed he can get!
One's perspective changes quite drastically when one sees the whole picture, let me tell you. :idea:
Isolte

Unread postby Lilwillowmoon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 am

By far the most accurate and helpful reading I've ever had. As ConjureMan Ali was working on my reading what he had to tell me was taking place at that moment and is continuing to manifest exactly as he stated. In fact, phases he said in my reading were repeated exactly the same way by my attorney two days later. I have followed his advise 100% and it's honestly amazing how my situation has turned from horribly against me and my child to completely in my favor legally. I can say since my reading I feel as if the anxiety and fear of losing my child has been lifted and there are now forces working with me to ensure the best possible outcome happens for my daughter. I cannot thank ConjureMan Ali enough. He is truly a gift.

Thank you forever,
Lilwillowmoon
Lilwillowmoon

Unread postby HoneyDoo » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm

I received a reading by ConjureMan Ali back in January. It was a very precise reading. He covered all of the concerns I originally forwarded, and then some... Meaning, he went above and beyond in replying to the help I requested, and did so with much kindness and focus. It is evident that he has a particular style: very unique and confident (and very encouraging as well.) I recommend ConjureMan Ali's readings, and I congratulate him on a job well done.
HoneyDoo

Unread postby Shiaw » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:19 pm

I had a geomancy reading with ConjureMan Ali as soon as I realized it was available. I love having readings, but I was most impressed with the detail that came out in a the reading. I asked very general questions about four different 'areas' of my life. He answered all four questions in great detail, as well as, gave me information in areas I hadn't asked about but was very helpful. The advise given included what I have been doing and what to expect in great detail. I couldn't have loved it more and it has given me 'direction' on how to help each situation. It was one of the most helpful readings I have had.

I would also like to note that it was my first email reading and I wasn't too sure if I would like an email reading as much as in person/on phone. I was pleasantly surprised that I received the reading within days and enjoyed having the reading in writing (by email). I would certainly recommend this service highly.

I also loved that I was able to ask for clarity on some of the advise and received a quick and very helpful response.
Shiaw

Unread postby sophoea » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:15 pm

My boyfriend has some health problems and I sought a reading from Conjureman Ali on the topic. He saw the situation clearly and offered sound advice. Very helpful! He is definitely an ethical worker and I recommend his services to everyone. I would definitely seek a reading from him again. Thank you Conjureman Ali!!
sophoea

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 am.

Unread postby Kosan » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:09 am

Hi,

after alot of searching and hearing all of these amazing comments and testimonials from people who sound so sincere and genuine in their thanks from conjureman ali for all his help, I have decided to purchase a reading/consultation from him which i did yesterday. I can honestly say I am very excited to hear back form him. Things havent been going well for me for the past month or so, and once i decided to go through with purchasing a reading, i feel in my gut it was the right thing to do and to help me in my situation. I cant wait to hear from him and i do hope he is able to take my case :)
Kosan

Unread postby sttar419 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:25 am

After reading all of these informative and great testimonials, I decided to contact him. I've sent payment through already and an email, hoping to hear from him soon! Thank you to all of the clients and participants on Lucky Mojo also! It's been most helpful in information and finding ethical people to work with!
sttar419

Unread postby Moonbabe » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:31 pm

I want to give my thanks. I had a reading my Conjureman Ali last year. He was accurate and told me the truth. Though I didn't want to hear it I needed to so that I could move forward.

Today I requested another reading on a new situation in my life and I look forward to his truths, though from others I am aware may not be positive but they are also not rootworkers or ones that see beyond the current possibilities. I have been doing some work of my own, so I am looking forward to seeing how it maybe progressing.

Thank you so much.
Moonbabe

Unread postby green_bee » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am

I have just purchased a reading!!! I'm soooo excited!! can't wait :D
green_bee

Unread postby Janis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:48 am

Thank You ConjureMan Ali, for all your guidance and support. I got everything I needed and received an extra blessing... I am very happy with the results, and the binding is gonne. I Thank You for your encouraging words too, that gave me the strenght to not give up. I also want to thank God, The Exus and the Djinn.
Janis

Unread postby TranquilaDrakaina » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 pm

I created this username on my iPhone just to write a thank you to Conjureman Ali. He gave me a great reading, (I was lucky- he had phone availability that day). After a few days he even agreed to take on my case.. Which I am so grateful for as it is very complex and without help I would be totally screwed. If you are thinking of trying him- go for it. I read other reviewers call him rude, he didn't come across that way at all.. Very professional, honest, and friendly. I am so happy (and relieved) to be working with him. If you are reading this Conjureman Ali- Thank You! :)
TranquilaDrakaina

Unread postby Wordsworth1 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:03 am

This is to state that I had a fantastic reading by Conjureman Ali. Whether or not the things he stated will come to fruition remains to be seen, but at the very least I need to express how honest and down to earth this guy is. It is refreshing to see someone who truly cares about his craft and his clients. I applaud your honesty and frankness. Thank you!
Wordsworth1

Unread postby shellbell4321 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:48 am

I would like to take a moment and thank CMA for his outstanding service. I have been working with CMA for three years now and will continue to do so throughout my life as needed. CMA has always been up front and honest in any situation, even when it is not favorable for myself, he gives me the information and then identifies what steps need to be taken. He is kind and compassionate, but most importantly extremely powerful and accurate with his readings and conjure work.

My situation has always been a bit difficult with my loved one and our circumstances, a lot of negative energy that was trying to keep us apart. There were plenty of obstacles that were set forth in our way. Over the years, CMA has helped with protection work and road opening to give us the smoothest path possible.His insight through an email reading helped me avoid a potentially damaging situation with me and my love about a week before it happened, back in 2011. Without revealing too much, I can say that he has helped us to be in the clear to get married, which was almost impossible given the circumstances and so forth. I am very happy with his services and hope other people will be able to have their goals met by working with CMA! Thank you so much CMA!!
shellbell4321

Unread postby Hoodoo_Lady » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:24 am

My first project with Conjureman Ali was a Breakup and Protection. Cm Ali said, "it's like a lion scratching at his cage, but he can't do anything". My ex could not locate me,and 4 yrs later Im convinced he never will.

Latest project was a reconciliation, a very difficult one, and tonight my ex called. Nevee give up, never stop praying, and always seek a professional airr worker like Conjureman Ali to assess how difficult a case maybe, and how much help you may need. It's worth it and not expensive.

Thank you once again Conjureman Ali aka Dr. Raven, you have worked another miracle.
Hoodoo_Lady

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:11 pm

My first reading with him was for my money problems,he give me some serious advice;this reading was the greatest me never had,very powerful.So after this one i come back to him for another reading about my wife pregnancy.
goldentouch97

Unread postby blessedlady » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 pm

I also had a great reading by ConjureMan Ali! God bless!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Unread postby candycane » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 am

I should be receiving my reading from him on Saturday....I am both excited and scared :?
I have read such wonderful things about him and I hope that he will take on my case and help bring my family back together.
after having many spells cast by other casters with no luck as of yet, something drew me to this site and im so thankful it did
candycane

Unread postby nirvana_1911 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I would like to thank Conjureman Ali for his yes/no readings to provide quick, clear, concise, accurate advice and insight into a particular situation at hand. I'm particularly appreciative of the quick response time considering his schedule.

I understand that he is extremely talented, gifted and has a powerful arsenal, experience and skill set, and as such, his services are in high demand and is always very busy.

I, like candycane, am awaiting my first proper in-depth email reading into a situation and I'm also excited and scared. :-)

I have read many positive things about him on Lucky Mojo and otherwise and I'm looking forward to hearing from him soon so I can have a plan set to see which is the best path and approach.
nirvana_1911

Unread postby ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 am

I thank conjureman ali for the super fast reading!! i got the yes/no reading first im going to get an indept reading after i do alittle more work on my target and get things together for myself!! i really appreciate him reading for me :D
ineika1

Trying to get a hold of ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby boheemeun » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi everyone.. Does anyone have any feedback on what's the best way to get a hold of ConjureMan Ali? I have already paid for a consultation and sent two separate emails over the past two weeks and to no avail. Any feedback on how else I could get a response that would be great!! His website says I should of gotten an email about when I should expect my reading but I can't get a response. I sent my initial payment and email to him on June 2nd and then again on June 9th.

Thanks again. :D
boheemeun

Unread postby TicPower22 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Boheemeum, I did the same and received as response from the 5th saying August for phone reading and a few day to a few weeks for by phone. Good luck!
TicPower22

Unread postby boheemeun » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Ok thanks TicPower22... I actually just got a response today for the emailed reading. Thanks again.
boheemeun

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:55 pm

He is available now for email reading now ?
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I have no idea.

You will have to contact him and ask him yourself.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby boheemeun » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:59 am

Hi everyone.. So I finally got a response from Conjureman to clarify some things in my emailed questions and responded back on June 21st but have yet to hear back.. Does anyone have any feedback on how else I cab get a hold of him or what else I should do? I paid of this reading back in May. Any help would be appreciated.
boheemeun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello, boheemeun,

Did you follow protocol and try to contact him again?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bb9 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:45 pm

I had an email reading with Conjure Man Ali earlier in the year. His predictions are exactly what is happening as my love interest is going back and forth between me and another woman. I know that the work I am doing is having an affect and he will be with me, but the back in forth is so hard to handle right now. Positive thoughts and energy my way are appreciated.
bb9

Unread postby ineika1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve a reading from him after the 5 days of payment being cleared?
ineika1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, ineika1,

I don't know.

You would have to read his page and see what it says

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby frenchygirl » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Has anyone heard from ConjureMan Ali recently? I purchased a reading over two weeks ago and haven't had any communication from him at all. I'm hoping everything is OK with him. I've reached out through email and private message here and have yet to get a response.
frenchygirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:48 am

Hello, frenchygirl ,

He was on the radio show Sunday.

On his page, it says you will receive a reading in FIVE BUSINESS DAYS.

The exact quote on his AIRR page is this:

"After paying for your reading and or consultation, email me at dr.raven@theconjureman.com with up to 5 targeted questions and include all pertinent information like names, dates of births, background information, and pictures if available. Please limit these questions to one or two topics at the most to help ensure clarity. Please allow up to five business days after your payment clears for an estimate of when you'll receive your reading. It takes five business days to get to each email request. If you are interested in my performing rootwork on your behalf or wish me to take on your case, please state so in your initial communication and I shall perform a divination on the matter."

That's all I know

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby frenchygirl » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks for replying Miss Aida.
I've still heard nothing.
Very disappointed.
frenchygirl

Unread postby firefly972 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:35 am

I ordered a reading from him too and contacted him three times. Sometimes it's difficult for customer too. You don't want to bother, you don't want to be a pain and you're not against waiting too but it would be great to know how much time you need to wait.
firefly972

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Dear firefly972 --

Again, as Miss Aida noted:

The exact quote on his AIRR page is this:

"After paying for your reading and or consultation, email me at dr.raven@theconjureman.com with up to 5 targeted questions and include all pertinent information like names, dates of births, background information, and pictures if available. Please limit these questions to one or two topics at the most to help ensure clarity. Please allow up to five business days after your payment clears for an estimate of when you'll receive your reading. It takes five business days to get to each email request. If you are interested in my performing rootwork on your behalf or wish me to take on your case, please state so in your initial communication and I shall perform a divination on the matter."

This may mean that he is not the right reader for you -- five days may be too long for you to wait.

But if you followed the instructions, sending him "up to 5 targeted questions and [...] all pertinent information like names, dates of births, background information, and pictures if available" and then waited FIVE DAYS and contacted him THREE TIMES, then you have a potential "Failure of Delivery" and you should contact the AIRR Ombudsman!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby angel01 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi all,

I am going through same problem. I booked and paid for a email reading with Conjureman Ali early January however no replies to date. I also sent 3 follow up emails as one of my Topic needed an answer by 5th Feb and it didn't happen. So I sent him 4th email just yesterday. I don't have his shop number to call. Plus I live in Australia. All I have is his email which is on AIRR website. I even sent him a private message by LM forum but no replies.

I understand he may be busy, however I feel that an acknowledgement of receipt of my email will be appreciated.

Appreciate your advise and assistance.

Many blessing
Angel
angel01

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:37 pm

To anel01, firefly972, and frenchygirl --

If you followed ConjureMan Ali's instructions and waited FIVE DAYS for a reply, but got none, then tried to contact him THREE TIMES (one day apart for three days is sufficient), i advise you to IMMEDIATELY file an AIRR Ombudsman Report. Now. Do not wait. You paid. You waited out the FIVE DAYS, your money was not returned, and you got no reading. You made THREE ATTEMPTS at contact. That is ALL that you are asked to do.

Please do not post here, do not call the Lucky Mojo Shop, do not call me, and do not ask for us to reach out on your behalf. We cannot help you because we do not know your real names or the transaction details. Please tell all of that to the Ombudsman in private. He will see to it that you get your reading or a refund ASAP.

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Deacon Millett. He has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at His disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to family matters. He will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

============================================
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loving_me » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know where ConjureMan Ali is? It's like he up and disappeared. I hope he's ok.
loving_me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello, loving_me,

Please read the page on this thread.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread postby mperei02 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:56 am

Hi guys,

Has anyone heard back from Conjureman Ali.

Thank you

Manny
mperei02

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Dear mpere102,

Please read the above posts.

ConjureMan Ali was on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show on February 28, 2016 and mentioned that he was travelling and connecting with the show via mobile. Since he is the co-host of this weekly show, you can check the show to see if he is around!

The Radio Show threads are here:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-sign-up-here-for-a-free-reading-f30.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mperei02 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:44 am

Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much...he has got in touch with me...I meant no disrespect...its just my ex and i have parted and don't want the time gap increase...

Blessings and Peace

Manny
mperei02

Unread postby spiritualgirl2015 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:08 pm

If you are fortunate enough to get the aid and assistance of Conjureman Ali, consider your self quite lucky because he is exceptional at what he does and with him on your side you can't go wrong. He aided me during some of the toughest times in my life (twice actually) and got me through successfully. On both occasions he did work on my behalf and I got though these major obstacles successfully because of him. I was able to prevail because of him and will always be extremely grateful. He shined light on a situation that was bleak. He brought about justice when injustice had been done. He gave me hope when there was none. Thank you Conjureman Ali for being there for me when I desperately needed help and making my life a better one!
Bless you.
spiritualgirl2015

powerful magic ring

Unread postby profzam » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:44 am

I heard about ConjureMan Ali's carnelian ring on the radio show, which he uses for scrying. Does he make rings for other people or is it a regular ring that he has put a spirit into, and, if so, how?
profzam

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:23 am

Ali has described his ring in some detail on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. It is an old ring with a large stone (i have seen it, in fact) and he convinced a djinn to take up residence in it through a series of magical workings in the Arabic / Muslim / Afghan modality. He has not described those workings in detail, but he has said hedoess not makethese rings for others.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics