• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby Curios12 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:13 pm

I want to Thank ConjureMan Ali. I got a reading from him which I didn't want to hear however he was gentle with his delivery. He is not my rootworker and didn't try to pursuade me, he told me to work with my rootwork because he basically didn't want to counteract what is being done for me. For that I say is very ethical and respectable. Again thanks for the reading and advise...Bless
Curios12

Unread postby Subhuti33 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:33 pm

I recently went through a very hard breakup from a long term relationship. The situation seemed rather hopeless and I was very heart broken, as I had lost the love of my life as well as my best friend. Not knowing where else to turn, I went to Conjureman Ali for help. During the initial reading he was very upfront and honest about my situation and the role that I played in the circumstance at that time. He was also dead accurate. However, he was also very compassionate in letting me know that there was still hope for happiness between the two of us, and he offered me his help.

At the very start Conjureman Ali told me very precisely what he could do to help me and how, and what I could expect as a result. His assessment was very positive, so needless to say I jumped at the opportunity. Over the course of about 30 days he performed a reconciliation working on my behalf and to make a long story short, not only did everything happen just as he said it would, but it happened far quicker than I would have dared hope. If you listen to the episode of the lucky mojo hoodoo rootwork hour from 7/24/16, the client that Conjureman Ali is referring to is me, and I can vouch for the complete success of the case 100%.

Within days of Conjureman Ali completing the working not only was I reunited with my woman, we are now happily engaged to be married. Conjureman Ali is without doubt a very powerful worker, I would not hesitate an instant to recommend him to anyone in a similar situation. Thank you so much Conjureman Ali, words are not enough to express how deeply grateful I am for your help.
Subhuti33

Unread postby Mk123 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:25 am

I also want to thank conjureman Ali. Mr Ali recently completed a working on my behalf and I can't wait for the results to manifest. I would like to say that conjureman Ali was extremely helpful and patient with me. There is something extremely calming and peaceful about him as I would instantly feel better whenever I would receive an email from him. Thank you so much Mr Ali for helping me out. I wish more and more people would ask you for help. May God always bless you. You are amazing.
Mk123

Unread postby Nycrab111 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:49 am

I have been emailing CMA but I did not receive any response from him. I've made a payment about two weeks ago and send him four emails.
Nycrab111

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 pm

To nycrab111,

If you followed ConjureMan Ali's instructions and waited FIVE DAYS for a reply, but got none, then tried to contact him THREE TIMES (one day apart for three days is sufficient), i advise you to IMMEDIATELY file an AIRR Ombudsman Report. Now. Do not wait. You paid. You waited out the FIVE DAYS, your money was not returned, and you got no reading. You made THREE ATTEMPTS at contact. That is ALL that you are asked to do.

Please do not post here, do not call the Lucky Mojo Shop, do not call me, and do not ask for us to reach out on your behalf. We cannot help you because we do not know your real names or the transaction details. Please tell all of that to the Ombudsman in private. He will see to it that you get your reading or a refund ASAP.

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Deacon Millett. He has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at His disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to family matters. He will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

============================================
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby coastwitch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

I just noticed that ConjueMan's page at AIRR says he is not booking appointments at this time. Is he okay?
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Msmoody » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi
I ordered a reading in February of 2017 I'm still waiting on it pls check your emails
Msmoody

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello Msmoody,

If you have attempted to contact Conjureman Ali three times and haven't had a response, please scroll up to the post where Miss Cat explains how to contact the ombudsman.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Msmoody » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 am

Thanks for responding I did not contact him three time but I sent him a second email today
IL wait till next week before contacting ombudsman
Msmoody

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 pm.

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:56 pm

I had a reading with ConjureMan Ali a few weeks ago and suggested a bath, with lavander, rue milk and honey.. Can you please give me the instructions on it again.
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 am

Hello Blackbeauty83,

You would need to contact Conjureman Ali directly to receive those instructions; we don't have them here.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics