• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:44 am

Thank You, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank you, ConjureMan Ali at AIRR

Unread postby Emjae » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:15 pm

I would like to add a quick note of thanks to Conjureman Ali. I have been reading the forums for months, which led me to my rootworker Miss Bri (God I love that woman! She really is a miracle worker!) but today I tried a quick communication spell suggested in another thread by Conjureman and within 2 hours I had communication. I have NEVER had that kind of success before.

Thank you Conjureman and thanks to all at these forums who give so freely of themselves. You all truly make the harsh circumstances that sometimes arise a bit easier to bear by sharing your wealth of knowledge and compassion. We are all truly blessed to have you!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

Unread postby kitadst » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 pm

I've had my second reading with ConjureMan Ali...and again he was on point! I am so excited about my new beginnings......now I have to work on patience! He and the entire LM family are true gifts....they posess a wonderful gift....and its wonderful how they use it to help others! Again I am so happy to be a ppart of this loving family! May God continue to bless you all!
kitadst

Unread postby JCPA72 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:15 am

Hey Everyone!

For a long time I have wanted to get a reading from an AIRR worker, I did what most people advise, read each worker's page over at the AIRR website and see who attracts/calls your attention. I didn't have to search long. Over the last year I've read many, many of ConjureMan's postings, his advice, the ease in which he explains things - even to a novice like myself is amazing. He's always straightfoward and to the point. He's also very kind, thoughtful in his responses - he has a natural ability to make you feel at ease - calm you down and help you focus. I suffer a great deal from - emotional reactions! And he gave me some very sound advice, and recommended a bath, that is helping me alot!

I've had two readings by CM and I have to tell you, as they say... "He's all THAT! and a Bag of Chips!"

Both readings were done by email - which at first kinda scared me, since I'm used to having them done in person BUT in the end I think it was better. Many times when I've had a reading in person, it's hard to remember everything you are told, when it's done via email - you have time to go over everything, digest it and apply your plan of action. CM's readings were on point, providing me with the good, the bad - and most importantly sound advice on what I need to work on in order to achieve my goals.

I highly HIGHLY - recommend working with him - I know I will continue to work with him, it really is a Doctor/Patient type relationship lol

To CM - since I know you read these lol

I offer my most sincere and humble thanks, you have renewed my faith and given me a plan of action, I truly believe will help me finish what I started - Thank you!!!

Jen
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words. You are right that I read these and they are deeply appreciated.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cali_Girl » Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Thank You sooo much for all your everything, your honesty, your patience, and your hard work. From the LM Board to my emails, I can't explain to how much better I feel from my first post on here, to my reading, to the completion of my rootwork. I can't even find the right words, it just seems like you get it !! :)
Cali_Girl

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri May 13, 2011 4:44 am

I would like to give thanks to you ConjureMan Ali on behalf of a friend that had recently got her first reading from you.( and yes i led her to you ;) ) she isnt a member of the forum so im doing this for her. add the fact you are indeed an excellent and talented reader, she is very impressed with the reading and how it went for her.. talked about it for days :D she is put at great ease because of you. Thank you for being a generous spirit and may you always be blessed!!! Thank you.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Thank you for such kind words. Cali_Girl, I am please we were able to get the results we wanted.

Thank you wraithklewn, I am honored to put my talents to the service of those in need.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Thank You ConjureMan Ali!

Unread postby Marisar » Fri May 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you, Miss Cat, for an outstanding reading and for your spiritual guidance. You are amazing! Thank you, also, for referring me to ConjureMan Ali. I feel very blessed to have worked with ConjureMan Ali who successfully healed 2 very difficult situations. ConjureMan Ali is a gifted rootworker and healer. He worked with me, answered my questions, and did an outstanding job, showing compassion and understanding, while doing his spiritual work. I highly recommend ConjureMan Ali to anyone who needs spiritual healing. Thank you, ConjureMan Ali. Additionally, I highly recommend Miss Cat to anyone who is in need of spiritual direction. Lucky Mojo is a reputable spiritual establishment and I express my gratitude. Thank you, Miss Cat! Thank you, ConjureMan Ali!
Sincerely,
Marianne
Marisar

Testimonial For ConjureMan Ali

Unread postby Glaciers » Wed May 25, 2011 9:28 am

Testimonial for ConjureMan Ali,

I want to state for the record how amazing CM Ali is. This has been my first experience with him and I wish I had found him sooner. It would have saved me so much pain, time and lots of money that I did not have.

He is caring, sympathetic, and compassionate. He really listens to his clients and their needs. Through this entire time I felt so supported. I knew he was only an email away –however I did not bombard him with emails as his readings are in depth, clear and articulate, not to mention so on target. He has a gifted way of reading the cards and he clearly explains all the cards and how they relate to the situation at hand.

I also have to brag about how amazingly generous he is. After a very painful breakup in January 2010, my business fell apart not to mention my entire life where I could not function. I did lots of work on my own using only LM products and I also sought the help of other practitioners – all to no avail, the pain would not leave and I was so stuck I wanted to die. I was finally at the end of my rope when I decided to contact CM Ali and give it one more try. I explained to him my situation and the type of work I desired – of which his reading confirmed. I needed 2 different types of very involved conjure work which were labor and time intensive. CM Ali, gave me an extremely generous amazing discount on these works which took weeks to complete on his end and my end. I was so grateful that someone could be so generous and so helpful in my time of need. I cannot share details of the work as they were recently completed. But I can say that I am feeling alive again and things are really turning around as I write this, with incredible speed. CM Ali is known to work with really fast spirits and that is what I needed.

In addition CM Ali is very professional. He has the readings done when he says he will and replies to emails in a timely fashion. And one more thank you CM Ali, for sharing another ritual with me for free. I know this particular ritual is one where you would normally charge for the coaching to teach this, yet once again you helped me out immensely. What can I say? You have a client for life. I will continue to do conjure work for myself as it is part of my life. However I will leave the big things for you.

If anyone is really stuck in any area of their lives, I highly recommend CM Ali. He is so worth it. I am so blessed to have this man come into my life. He is an incredible, gifted, honorable and caring human being with a heart of gold. I wish him all of God’s sweetest blessings.

Sincerely,
Glaciers
Glaciers

Re: Testimonial For ConjureMan Ali

Unread postby Believe129 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 am

Bravo!
Thank you for sharing your experience with ConjureMan. Im very happy your situation is getting better and you did not loose hope.
I recently had a reading with Ms. Cat and she recommended I contact him to help with a situation my Mom has (as well as mine) and I cant wait to work with him. I know he is "la creme de la creme"! :)

Question for ConjureMan: what is the preferred method to contact you? Ive sent you a PM here but was wondering if there is a better way you prefer??? I dont want to flood your inbox!
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby trish76 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:07 am

If you go to the AIRR website http://www.readersandrootworkers.org, Conjureman Ali is among those listed on the left. Click on his name and you will get detailed information regarding the services he offers as well as how to contact him. He responds quickly to messages in my experience.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby Believe129 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks Trish! I will get on it! :)
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 29, 2011 9:40 pm

I am moved by such heartfelt words. It was my pleasure to work with you and am please I was able to help.

Believe129, I don't get to my forum PMs often, but I respond to my emails regularly. You can contact me through AIRR where I've listed my preferred methods of contact and you'll find all of the members preferred methods.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimet » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:46 pm

I think it's time I say thank you publicly to ConjureMan Ali. I'm selfish and I didn't want to share him with everyone, but the word has been out so I need to give it up! ;-)

His readings make you feel the TRUTH of the matter in your heart of hearts. It's truly amazing. Even when he tells you things you dont want to hear, there is a calming nature in the way he conveys the message that makes you feel STEADY even when you feel like the sky is falling.

Thank you ConjureMan Ali for being so patient and real with me in dealing with my drama.
-A
mimet

Unread postby miss sonja » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 pm

I had a fantastic reading done by ConjureMan Ali and I highly recommend him. He was right on in every aspect of my reading and I have taken his advice to heart.
miss sonja

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:37 pm

i always love reading how many people are so blessed with ConjureMan Ali's talents. He really does everything he can for those fortunate to cross paths with him. im always thoroughly pleased with his readings every single time. i just had one recently with him again and like always ..very amazed with his take on the cards... on point and even points out obstacles (if there are any) and gives sounds recommendations to really help achieve your goals. So i thank you once again for sharing your amazing skills with me and all the others who ask for direction. you are definitely my " go-to" guy ;) Thank you ConjurMan ALi and Many Many blessings to you!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. I am happy that my skills are able to help those in need and am thankful to my clients who are blessing.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am

I would like to thank ConjureMan Ali for a great reading. I have always been a little leery of email readings.. but after so many rave reviews I decided to take the plunge. It was a great decision. First his emails are not just one sentence or two, but a lengthy reading detailing each aspect of the situation and/or questions raised. Conjureman accurately read my situation addressing feelings and thoughts that I never discussed with anyone. His analysis of my situation was so on target that I was in shock. I also would like to add that I appreciated that ConjureMan gave me an accurate view of my situation and did not tell me what I wanted to hear, but rather the truth- which I appreciated. Once he answered my questions about my situation he gave me great guidance on how to improve it and still yield a positive outcome. After all this he allowed me to ask a follow up question and gave me a equally thorough reply. I will definitely use his services in the future and I highly recommend him.
sunseer88

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Thank you for the kind words, Sunseer88. It was my pleasure to read for you. I am always honored by those who entrust me with their situations.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 pm

I want to start by saying God bless you Conjure man, what you said in that reading has shed light on my whole life. I wish I had found you sooner! All these years of having this heavy feeling in my heart was painful, and to have you break it down the way you did was needed and appreciated. I will follow your instruction the best to my ability and see what happens, your reading has taken away the fear that I had from people telling me "You can't" or "you're not smart enough". You have no idea what that means to me. Just to finally have someone understand my feelings and not hate me for feeling the way I do. If anyone wants a reading for any reason please contact Conjure Man Ali, I am happy I did because I don't see it as money spent which is hard to do when you're broke! Lol I see it as an investment in my future and the floor plans in becoming the woman I always wanted to be. God bless you Dr. Raven :D
MightyScorpio

Unread postby stickie-biccie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:31 am

ConjureMan Ali is amazing!
stickie-biccie

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Thank you kindly, both!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moongoddess » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 am

Just paid for a consultation with conjuremanali, after reading all the amazing feedback on here, so just waiting on his response email :)
moongoddess

Unread postby moongoddess » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:21 am

I just had my reading with Conjuremanali it was spot on
moongoddess

Unread postby Conjuremoon » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm

I just had a reading with Conjuremanali and it was phenomenal. He hit my situation on the head, nailed it. I plan on getting another reading within the week. I am a psychic/reader myself and very rarely get readings from people as I do my own cards. But he was fantastic. Do not hesitate to give him a try. Wonderful experience. Helped me out so much, I can never repay him.
Conjuremoon

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Thank you, Conjuremoon for the kind words. It was my pleasure reading for you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tokumbo78 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I have tried so hard and waited too long to finally get my story confirmed by the spirits. Not only does Conjureman Ali have access to the spirit world when he does his readings, but his readings are focused in on the specifics of your situation. His readings go beneath the surface and reveal what is not always obvious in addition to what you know you have already experienced. It's chilling, validating, and comforting at the same time. Out of this world----literally.
tokumbo78

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Thank you for the kind words, tokumbo79, I am happy I was able to shed light on your situation and help in whatever way I was able. The gift comes from Spirit and I am blessed to have been called to this work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby duchess » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 am

I wanted to thank ConjureMan, for being there for me with his wisdom, insight, guidance, and patience through a difficult road. His readings are always accurate and compassionate and when you have him working on your behalf, you know you are in incredibly capable hands. ConjureMan, you helped me get away from darkness and into the light and for that I feel truly blessed.

Blessings to you,

duchess
duchess

Unread postby prayer10 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

I had a yes/no answer done by Conjure Man Ali. I would like to thank you for taking your time to assist me in this matter. Your response was timely, and you told me exactly what I NEEDED to hear. Your positive reading has given me hope and the reassurance I need for my situation. Your vision and insight is tremendous, and you are an asset to this forum & community. May the great God bless you always. Thank you again ConjureMan Ali.
prayer10

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you both for the kind words. I appreciate hearing them and am happy to know that I was able to help you both. Be blessed.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mistressalize » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 am

I also like to thank you ConjureMan Ali. My reading was spot on, focused and very helpful. You didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, you told me and still tell me the truth, life isn't always how we want it to be and your non-nonsense approach was the best I could ever ask for, I'm glad I was showed to you and looking forward to working with you towards the future. Thank you so much for you great insight!

Light and love

Liliana x
mistressalize

Unread postby Brida » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:47 am

So blessed to be able to call you, "Bro!" <3

with <3 and duas,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

ConjureMan Ali is amazing!!!

Unread postby LovelyLove » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 pm

I ordered a divination/consultation from ConjureMan Ali! I am beyond pleased with my results. He was quick to respond and very helpful when I had a few follow up questions! I would definetly recommend him to others. I was kind of afraid what may have come up in my reading because Ive read and seen how up front he is but thank GOD what I felt in my heart was actually right and my reading came out great. Its great to know Im on the right path to what I am trying to achieve. I cant thank you enough CM! I will be using your service again! Im 100% sure of that. :)
    LovelyLove

Unread postby artsie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:31 pm

I wanted to post here and tell everyone how much I appreciated ConjureMan Ali's reading. He is very quick and timely with his email readings. I would definitely recommend it to others as I intend to get another one in the near future. He is very patient with his clients and I found that really helpful. Thank you ConjureMan Ali for being so great and wonderful!

Shalu
    artsie

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. It is a blessing to have such wonderful clients. I pray for your continued successes.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joann Lee » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 am

Thank you, Conjureman Ali, for the yes-no reading. It was hard news to hear, but I would rather be proactive than head down a waterfall in a canoe.
    HRCC Student #1730
    Joann Lee

Unread postby hernamewaslola » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 am

Thankyou ConjureMan Ali for the reading you completed for me this week, you were quick to respond and picked up my situation correctly. You said it wouldn't be easy but have given me hope things can be changed - I am up for a challange !!!!
    Thanks again

Joanne
    hernamewaslola

Thanks to Cojureman Ali

Unread postby row398 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I recently had a reading with Conjureman Ali and I felt that he gave me an honest reading and he had great insite. He did not tell me what I wanted to hear but what the cards were actually telling him. I am greatful for this since it allows me to make an informed decision about what paths to take. Even though it was not what I wanted to hear, he conveyed it in a way to me that was non-judgemental and kind. He even asked me to wait a few days to think over using him for magical coaching, which I greatly appreciated. He wanted to make sure I understood the nature of my work as well as the possible outcome. The reading itsself was very detailed and well explained. It was the most indepth reading I have ever had. He took his time to explain everything and was very quick to respond to my questions. He even picked up on a potential rival for the man I am trying to reconcile with and I did not mention this to him. Thank you CM Ali from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to working with you!
    row398

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. I am honored that I was able to help you.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby TeamTwig » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I also want to add my praise for, and thanks to, Conjureman Ali. His readings are wonderful, and spot on. He's helped me get to the root of the issues I'm dealing with, and guided me on the appropriate path accordingly. I feel like I've got a lot of work ahead of me, but knowing that I can always have him as a resource comforts me more than words can express.
    TeamTwig

Unread postby tanit » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 am

ConjureMan Ali is a one-of-a-kind practitioner. Everyone must have his contact details in her/his spiritiual emergency speed dial. I think of him as a sort of magical 'special forces' professional: the supremely capable, knowledgeable and iron-willed person you ask for help when your life is at stake.

I was afflicted by heavy crossing work done by several parties (independent of each other) over several years. My finances were speedily deteriorating for no apparent reason, my successful career all of sudden took a dramatic turn for the worse and relationships with people were breaking down inexplicably. Everything was going really, really wrong. It took me more than a year to realize that I was being thrown against and sought help with a number of well-established spiritual practitioners (in various traditions), but could only get termporary relief before all hell would break loose again. I was getting quite desperate.

By God's will, I came across Lucky Mojo's forums and spent weeks reading and absorbing the practical tips shared by so many members. ConjureMan Ali's wisdom stood out and I decided to contact him. That would be my last shot at working with a professional to solve my predicament, I thought. The rest is history.

ConjureMan Ali diagnosed my situation with uncanny precision, tracked down the perpetrators, figured out their methods of work, their motivations as well as the hired professional help they used to attack me. I was in seriously poor shape- my enemies had been using very dark work with graveyard spirits for a long time, hitting me from multiple angles. To dig myself out of the hole I was in, I needed a miracle of sorts.

Well, some months later I can confidently say that I got that miracle and it was ConjureMan Ali who delivered it. He fought and won over the spiritual practitioners who were doing the evil work for my enemies and neutralized the people throwing against me. He created powerful and effective protection for me and I am on my way to reclaiming my life at long last. For all that, I am grateful to him beyond measure.

The purpose of this testimony is not so much to praise ConjureMan Ali- his quality is well known at the Lucky Mojo forums. Rather, I hope I could direct those who are suffering from heavily crossed conditions and who might have lost hope (similar to me before) to get in touch with him. He is very, very good at working on complicated cases and he can kick some serious ass when your enemies are using spiritual professionals to attack you. To help his clients, he would go places where few other rootworkers would dare even discuss. We all need to have allies like ConjureMan Ali.

Thanks you, Lucky Mojo, for helping me find him!
    tanit

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you Teamtwing for the kind words.

tanit, I am very happy that we were able to turn around your situation and it was great to get the physical confirmations of the work that we did. I love your description of "magical special forces" I think I shall keep that close to my heart.

Blessings to all my clients--you make my work worth doing.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bobananda » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 am

I'd like to add some words of support for the work of conjureman Ali.... I was surveying the AIRR list for the workers who touched me ... There a few but I kept coming back to conjureman ...as my own issue became clearer I contacted him with a description of what I felt I was facing....within three days the re-ading was returned with rich insights , confirmations , direction.Then after a couple of clarifying exchanges Conjureman felt my case would be better served by another of his AIRR colleagues , no doubt after divining for himself....His recommendation was a worker also strongly on my radar....I was impressed with Conjureman's skill set ... But was further impressed when he made a decision to re-direct me that would be in my best interest and not try to force a working that he may not have felt 100% comfortable with.... Much respect for this ethic and integrity ... Much respect for the man...and I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to anyone...many blessings !!!!
    Bobananda

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 am

Much thanx to ConjureMan Ali, you have done it once again :D the reading you gave my ex has lifted his spirits a whole lot, and for him to see the work you've prescribed for him and to know that there will soon be an end to all his suffering put a smile on his face. With your help i know we will be 100% better (AS INDIVIDUALS) within even the next month than we've been all year. I appreciate the time you put into your readings and thank you for sharing your gift with the world. I recommend you every time because you are the REAL deal ConjureMan =)
    MightyScorpio

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 am

Thank you both for the kind words. I am happy that I have been able to help you with my rootwork and and readings. To those that I feel need someone other than me, I never hesitate to refer to reputable colleagues. My first priority is always my clients how best to help them.

In turn I thank my spirits who have never let me down. Blessings to all.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby yoragoddess » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:55 pm

I would also in turn like to thank you ConjureMan Ali! You are AWESOME! Not only were you on the money with your reading,you gave me options and hope and really made my day! And that's hard lately. You are kind and understanding, very intuituive and fair. I really appreciated the way you do or don't do work. A reader myself it is the first time that I felt someone had actually read me and advised me as I would,and I felt a friend on the other side of the line not someone who was counting minutes for money. I will recommend you to all my friends. Thank you again and we will talk soon again
    yoragoddess

Unread postby Celesteener » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 pm

This really was the most spot-on reading I've ever had. It was also so personally revealing it was almost embarassing.
    In addition to reminding me things about myself, it also gave me a renewed sense of faith in pursuing my magical goals.
    He referred me to a good practitioner that is closer to me geographically for more work, and helped me know what to expect and how tenacious to be about the situation.

Thanks, ConjureMan Ali for giving me the fuel I needed to rev up my goal
    Celesteener

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

yoragoddess, it was lovely speaking to you. Thank you for the kind words, it makes me happy that I was able to help.

Celesteener, thank you for you kind words.

May you both be successful and blessed.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinji » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Thank you Conjureman Ali. You have been spot-on when doing readings for me, twice now.
    I very much appreciate the fact that you call things as you read them. I will recommend your services to others without hesitation. May you stay blessed.

Jinji
    Jinji

"Thank You" to Conjureman Ali

Unread postby callen60 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 am

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Conjureman Ali "Dr. Raven". I happened to receive my first email copy of the LM Newsletter. I became interested and curious about Dr. Raven; even though he is one of the newest members. I e-mailed him asking for a Reading/Consultation. Gave him a little (very little), background information about my situation. As promised, he returned my email reading on the date he said he would. I was shocked!!! It seemed as if he was there from the beginning to the end of my problems. He stated things that I hadn't given him any information on (facts that contributed to my losing my job); which was not by any fault of mine. He seemed like he had met these people himself. I am still blown away by the accuracy and detailed reading he provided me. I see and know that I will be corresponding with him for quite sometime. May God Bless and Keep him. P.S. As soon as I accomplish and see the results of what he has instructed me to do, I will post again. Again, thank you Dr. Raven.

Carol
    callen60

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Thank you Jinji for your kind words. It is my honor to have been able to help you and all my clients.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chardonnay » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 am

This is just to show a little gratitude to CM Ali. I can not thank him enough for the reading he provided and the accuracy of it. His insight was definitely helpful. I was going back and forth about getting a reading as I had several but after reading testimonials I went for it. And I can say I did not regret it.

CM Ali seems to have expertise not only in western realms of magick but also in the eastern realms. And I feel that was very helpful. His follow up emails were equally helpful and clarified the situation even more!

If anyone is thinking about getting a reading, don't think twice and go for it!
    Chardonnay

ConjureMan Ali Is Incredibly Insightful and Helpful

Unread postby Billychic » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 am

I would like to add my testimonial and thanks to the rest listed here, ConjureMan Ali. I truly appreciate my recent reading and your advice, as well as your answering all my questions and making yourself available to do so. Your ability to explain things and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure I understand what needs to be done are incredibly helpful, and the true mark of a practitioner who values helping his clients.

I already feel better knowing that there are options. I also appreciate the insight as to why and what this rut that I've been in is about, as well as explaining issues with my boyfriend and my search for developing my own esoteric abilities.

I will definitely use your services again (very soon, I'm sure), and recommend you for anyone regardless of their wisdom (or lack thereof) in the esoteric arts.

Thank you so much!
    :)

DM
    "Free your mind and your ass will follow." ~ Funkadelic
    Billychic

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 am

Thank you both for your kind words. I am always grateful for having such lovely clients such as yourselves. My thanks for all the testimonials, blessings to you all.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Unread postby serafin » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali.Ur reading was so accurate.I would recomend you to any of my friends who need a reading.I will follow ur advice and hope i will have a better love life as soon as posible.
    Thank you.
    Serafin
    serafin

Thank You Conjure Man Ali and Hoodoo Psychics!!

Unread postby Lu Bana » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 am

This post has two purposes.

Firstly, I want to thank Conjure Man Ali for such an insightful reading. Everything was on point and it was exactly what I needed to hear. I was also very moved by your interest in my situation; it seemed very genuine and I look forward to contacting you again for more rootwork and spiritual guidance. Your voice and demeanor was warm and inviting; I was instantly put at ease and I felt as if I was speaking with a close friend. I was surprised at how open I was able to be with you, but that is just further testament not only to your skill as a reader, but your personality and character as well. Thank you.

Secondly, I also want to recommend Hoodoo Psychics phone service 1-888-4Hoodoo or hoodoopsychics.com. This was how I got in contact with Conjure Man. You can contact several of the rootworkers on here for a few minutes, even Miss Cat, based on availability, which works beautifully if you feel that you have an emergency situation or you need some quick guidance before you continue/begin rootwork. I am always leery of sites like this but Miss Cat, Conjure Man Ali and a few other AIRR readers are on there so I felt that it was reputable. My reading with Conjure Man stopped me from rushing into rootwork and has prompted me to establish some solid goals and make some hard decisions before preceding.

For those of you who are unsure about purchasing AIRR services because of price or whatever doubts you may have then this service may be for you. I was able to get what I needed for a fraction of the price and it confirmed what I already know about AIRR services. All of the readers are highly skilled and are genuinely here to help. They are not like the typical "psychic hotlines".

Because of my positive experience with Conjure Man and hoodoopsychics.com, I plan on using AIRR services again.

Thank you for everything!!
    Thank you, St. Expedite
    Thank you, St. Martha
    Lu Bana

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Thank you both for the kind words. These testimonials mean a great deal to me. It always does my heart good to know that I am able to help and guide with my gifts.
    ConjureMan Ali
    Forum Moderator

Re: HoodooPsychics.com

Unread postby TennStarMan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:13 pm

This is my firt post and a week ago thursday I got my first ever reading of any kind. I was going to call Ms. Cat but she was unavailable so I got ConjureManAli on the phone. Wow! I was amazed at how he picked up on my situation. Prior to this I had some spellwork done for me and I was just wanting a reading because I figured I really needed one....The things ConjuremanAli said really resonated in my spirit with things that I "knew" but couldn't really say with confidence until I heard him say them. Anyways I placed an order for some items he recommended and am learning all I can about Hoodoo as I await their arrival. He told me specific things to watch out for in the next 2-3 months and spoke about things that I never even hinted at and he was spot on!

I also have spellwork in motion with a non AIRR practitioner. I will not elaborate on my situation. Just wanted to say that for me the instant reading was worth it.

I wil be calling again.
    TennStarMan

Unread postby AngelicD » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 am

I would like to thank you ConjureMan Ali. I truly appreciate you and all the insight you have provided to me. Much blessings.

D
    AngelicD

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
    Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics