Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Deacon Millett at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am

Hi guys,

Has anyone used the services of the AIRR worker Deacon Millett before?

What was your experience like? Did you have any work done besides the reading?

Thanks!

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:38 am

Deacon Millett has a honey jar going for me :)

he's very nice :)

theusurper

Re: Deacon Millett

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 am

he did a reading for me -- and yes, he is very good.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Deacon Millett at AIRR

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 pm

I'd like to thank Deacon Millett for his wonderful help during this October's Apprenticeship program at Lucky Mojo -- he completed at least 100 candle reports, helping Nicole out greatly in the process.

I am also a big fan of his astrology love-compatibility reports. He was working on several of these for clients while up here visiting, and he puts a lot of effort and time into them -- you practically get a whole book describing every aspect of the relationship when you buy one of his astro-compatibility packages.

You can reach him through AIRR here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... on_Millett
catherine yronwode

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes I've gotten a reading from Mr. Millett before, he is VERY nice and easy to talk to and his readings are spot on. He is wonderful!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 pm

I agree! I love Deacon Millet, he is a great friend and an excellent colleague!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

justa

Unread post by justa » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 pm

He really is wonderful! His readings are amazing, cards and astrology and he is a very gifted rootworker. My thanks and appreciation to Deacon.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Deacon Millet is truly a talented individual. I've had a reading in the past and he's great.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 am

He is one clever puppy! All his work is amazing! ! !

sobelladon

Unread post by sobelladon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:58 am

Im planning on having him do a reading for me but not sure whether to do a phone or email reading. Is there a particular difference between the 2?

TIA!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 pm

I'd recommend that you contact him about the difference. Other than one being on the phone and the other via email, I can't really think of any.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 pm

I just found this thread and I would like to thank Deacon Millet also. His profile page was well written and relevant to my situation. I was feeling rather upset and depressed about a situation where I felt my hands were tied. Hoodoo and rootwork being new to me, I had consulted him and only one other AIRR reader regarding my situation and magical coaching to decide how best to handle things. I basically emo'd in a rather lengthy email asking whether I should bother with spellwork, what past readers have told me regarding it and what I should do etc etc etc. Deacon Millet not only read that novel of an email, he responded quickly and earnestly. He confirmed what I had been told, what I felt and lifted my spirits immensely. For that alone, he has earned my heartfelt gratitude. He lit a vigil candle for me as well. As funds allow, I plan to continue to work with him for insight and coaching advice and I am fully confident that things will work out just fine. Thank you Deacon Millet...you rock! :D
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

I was referred to Deacon Millett by the lovely Miss Bri. I purchased a couples compatibility report to get a more detailed look at the relationship I am trying to mend. It went above my expectations, so much information! You get a report of yourself, the other person requested, and one that puts those characteristics in a relationship scenario. I often found myself nodding along in agreement with many of the traits of both of us!! It was a lot of helpful information :mrgreen:
Thank you St Martha! <3

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 pm

My sincere thanks go to Deacon Millett! I, too, was referred to him my Miss Bri for a compatibility report for myself and my partner. I originally sent payment around the holidays, but I had thought the payment had gotten lost. Turns out Deacon Millett's pet ferret had hidden my letter! Deacon Millett was completely kind.
When I got my report, I was pleasantly shocked. A LOT of work goes into these reports, y'all! Do yourselves a favor and get one now, especially the compatibility reports. It really helped to see my relationship from such an angle. Thanks so much Deacon!!

Nolongerhere

AIRR Consultation Review: Deacon Millett

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 am

I recently had a card reading from Deacon Millett and I must admit, I was nervous. At the end of the day I was confiding in someone about my hearts desires.

But I just wanted to say that Deacon Millet was really non-judgmental, some experiences I have had with psychics (away from AIRR) were quite condescending and they had a feel of superiority complex, such as: 'look at me the great psychic and the little people who need my aid'.

This reading was not like that, Deacon Millett also answered my questions in regards to his e-mails. I never just received one e-mail but several, we corresponded and he gave me a great idea on what root work I could perform with the supplies that I have on hand.

All in all 5/5... Top marks and don't be nervous or feel silly, I imagine these readers have pretty much heard it all before.

I hope this will help others to bite the bullet & get some clarity and faith in their work.

All the best & another thank you to Deacon,
Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: AIRR Consultation Review: Deacon Millett

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 am

Sol, thank you for the your comments. Deacon Millett is a well respected, ethical and professional practitioner. Your comments will definitely help others considering AIRR readers and rootworkers.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nolongerhere

Re: AIRR Consultation Review: Deacon Millett

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:50 am

I hope it does, especially in tricky situations, it will be of benefit!

Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite

Seaside

Deacon Millett is

Unread post by Seaside » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm

I was totally lost and confused regarding my situtation. I emailed him and he responded immediately with his thoughts. I got a reading he revealed things no other reader/psychic did! He was compassionate, understating and down to earth. I will always recommend Deacon Millett and he is now my go to source. I can't say enough about Deacon Millett except...HE'S THE MAN!! :D

light34

Unread post by light34 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 pm

I have to agree with seaside, Deacon Millett indeed is a wonderful reader and funny as well. I had my reading in early Oct and he helped me put so much clarity into my situation. I even ordered a relationship report.

light34

Unread post by light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 am

I just received my relationship horoscope by Deacon Millett, and OMG!!!!
It is 38 pages of my life and his, so detailed. I am so happy i ordered the report. It has also help me understand my stubborn donkey of a man so much better.

Thank you Deacon Millett

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:41 am

Does anyone know how long the turn around is on an order for a the couples report? Just curious how long it would take to get mine if I ordered it since it is so detailed.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi parfait:

You would have to contact Deacon Millett directly; he is the one to determine how long his reports take to come to you.

Thanks,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi parfait1 - well, if you want a guideline, light34 who posted twice just above your post commented that she/he had a reading in early October and went on to order a relationship report. I assume it was right after the reading. She/He goes on to post in her/his subsequent posting, dated Nov 22nd, that she/he just received the report. So it looks like 6 weeks. Keep in mind that is only one example. I'm sure it varies.

miss_lameese

Unread post by miss_lameese » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 am

Thank you so much Deacon!! Deacon did a reading for me yesterday and it was one of the most honest ones I have ever had. He told me the truth and did not tell me what I wanted to hear. Although the truth in my case was very tough; he was very compassionate while telling the truth and also very insightful. I saw a very clear view of my situation after seeking Deacon's help and now I am headed in the right direction :). Thank you Deacon! You are God sent

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Fans, friends, and clients of Deacon Millett ought to check out his brand-new book, "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition."

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Deacon Millett provides formulas and recipes for making your own sugar scrubs, sweet bowl spells, and honey baths, plus edible sugar bowl and honey spells. He covers everything you need to know, from how to write petition papers to sweeten family members, bosses, and loved ones, to how to burn candles on a honey jar on an altar. He covers spiritual anointing oils used in dressing sweet jar spells, conjure herbs suitable for sweet work for love, reconciliation, jobs, and friendship, and even tells you how to dispose of your sweet jar when you re finished with it. Best of all, he answers dozens of questions about down-home conjure work with syrup, sugar, and honey, all of them previously asked here in the Lucky Mojo Forum. The information you have always wanted is now available in one easy-to-read and illustrated compendium. Thank you, Deacon Millett!

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:27 pm

i emailed him and never heard back form him.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:04 pm

anyone know the turnaround time on Deacon Millett's email readings lately? It's been over a week and i am fine with waiting, just curious if its days, weeks, or months?

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Hello, Rose,
I'm sorry, I don't know the AIRR workers' "turn around times" as each is different.
Did you e-mail him and ask?
If you did so, then please come back to the forum and we'll direct you to the established steps for inquiries.
Hope this helps
Take care

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 am

I did email and ask and I got a response from his assistant saying that hed put in an update request to deacon millett. I know some readers are only a few days and some are up to a month. I dont mind waiting I just wish I knew how long to expect. Was just curious if anyone knew

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 am

Hello, Rose,
Miss cat had posted the protocol for this.
Please read through this thread to find her post with instructions

problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-cont ... 16571.html

Hope this helps. Let us know
Take care

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Deacon Millett is my go to guy. I've only had email readings as I'm real busy and can hardly find time to sit and have a phone conversation. Also, English isn't my first language and is still a little difficult for me to understand some things and accents so being able to read it is ideal. He was spot on with my situation even described how I am better than I could. I hope I find time in the near future to schedule something by phone as I feel it'll be more...effective, for lack of a better word. Thank you!!

justa

Unread post by justa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:47 am

Deacon Millett is a genius rootworker. He has helped me many times over the last few years. Most recently his St Joseph candles have helped me find a wonderful new home (against all the odds) His protection work is second to none. I trust him implicitly am very grateful to him.

queen2be

Unread post by queen2be » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:40 am

So many good things I could say about Deacon Millett, but they pretty much all come down to the fact that knowing my birth chart, and knowing how that plays into all the other areas of my life and with the others in my life, was the first step towards making so many changes with confidence. And it was Deacon Millett's knowledge, support and concern through that process that made it all possible. His voice soothes and his wisdom guides. And his rootwork suggestions are spot on! Deacon Millett may deal in the stars, but bless his lovely soul, he keeps my feet on the ground.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:23 am

I echo many others when I say, Deacon is a kind and compassionate worker who can produce excellent results! Thank you Deacon! :)

zedkeil8

Unread post by zedkeil8 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:52 pm

I consulted Deacon Millett to help with getting my husband to pay house payment we were three months behind
and I ask him to burn some lights and it work we are caught up with everything.
Thank you for great work, the best I work I have ever had.
Ahm : :P

Masha

Unread post by Masha » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:29 am

I would like to give a shout out here to Deacon Millet of Four Altars. Deacon is just amazing on so many levels. He is a very gifted, powerful and talented rootworker but also a compassionate, caring and veryvery wise human. I have worked with him for a long time and his candles always give me some kind of result or manifestation, no matter what it's for (money, love, health! I have tried them ALL!) I highly and whole-heartedly recommend Deacon Millet for any of your rootworking needs, but particularly in all matters of love, reconciliation and honey jars! His is seriously the best. THANK YOU DEACON MILLET for sharing your powerful gifts and talents and for being such a wonderful human!!! I am forever grateful! XOXOXO

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:37 pm

I'd like to thank Deacon Millett for taking on my case.

He is a patient, caring, understanding, compassionate and wise man and always provides clarity and insight to my situations.

He is always helpful and responds to emails and I look forward to working with him in the future. :-)

It was mentioned that his voice soothes and his wisdom guides, and is so true.

Thank you for everything. :-)

That1Gurl

Unread post by That1Gurl » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:51 am

Huge shout out to Deacon Millett. I had a very complicated problem with my very complicated man. He is prior military and a highly decorated Marine and suffers from PTSD. We have been together for almost 7 years now and we have been going through some pretty rough cycles in our relationship.

This last December he disappeared on me again and I had just about had enough. I reached out to Deacon and ordered a Reconciliation Candle Service and a Love Potion #9 Candle Service. A few days after I ordered the candles I found out one of his ex's was causing some major interference to the point of causing me health issues. I ordered a Tower Vigil Candle at that point.

The Ex is gone and will never mess with me or him again!!!!! He has come back into my life with a HUGE apology, not just crying crocodile tears but full of real meaningful sincere regret and remorse.

This has all happened within 6 weeks of my contacting Deacon.

I have also purchased his couples astrology report and let me tell you how dead on his reports are. Deacon has only had a few conversations with me through email but reading this report you would of thought he had known me and my man for our entire lives. He has giving me a few good ideas on planet remediation which I have been employing for the last week now with lovely gentle success.

I cant tall you all enough that Deacon can and will help. He has the sweetest heart and most wonderful energy that I have ever felt and he cares about his clients fully!!!!!

Thank you Deacon. You will be hearing from me soon, There is more work to be done!

virtualsreality

Unread post by virtualsreality » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:52 am

Deacon Millet is awesome!

When I found Deacon, my situation was grim. My girlfriend had recently broken up with me and blocked me from calling, texting, and emailing her. To make matters works, my job had recently relocated me across the country. My first interaction with Deacon was a reading, in which he looked into my situation and gave insight. Deacon saw that we would be back together.

I wanted to feel skeptical, since my girlfriend was blocking me out of her life completely but I knew the work Deacon was doing for me would fail if I had negative feelings. I also begin doing work for myself. I made a honey jar, burned some of my own vigil candles, read Pslams, and prayed daily. I experienced ups and downs through the work. I wasn't sending Deacon panic emails when I experienced a plateau or negative situation, which I read can hurt the work. When I experienced positive situations I let Deacon know. One month ago if you would have asked would my girlfriend and I be back together....I would of looked down and said "I'd love nothing more than for that to happen...." Now its a reality!

MissC

AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by MissC » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 am

Hello,

I'm trying to get in contact with Deacon Millet to enlist him to do break up & love work on my behalf, however the email address listed on the directory is no longer valid: deaconmillet@fouralters.com. It comes back as undeliverable. Is there another address he can be reached at? I can't seem to find any other contact info for him on the lucky mojo or four alters site.

I definitely want to correspond with him first and make sure he's able to do the work first before blindly making the paypal purchase. If he is no longer taking on rootwork cases, is there someone else who you'd recommend that specializes in this area?

Thanks,

C

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Contact info for Deacon Millet?

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:41 am

Hi MissC,

You misspelled his email address. He is at deaconmillett@fouraltars.com

He's wonderful. You should have a reading with him first, so he can diagnose your situation and prescribe the right work to help you. He's no-nonsense and very, very good. Best of luck to you.
HRCC #1909G

MissC

Unread post by MissC » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:03 am

Hi Athena K,

Thank you. Sorry, the typo was in my post, not the email I contacted. I did send it to deaconmillett@fouralters.com. I just tried it again and it's still undeliverable.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:20 am

Hello, MissC ,

I'll contact him and ask him to check out this post.

MissC

Re: AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by MissC » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:10 am

Thank you. Much appreciated.

LAgurl517

Unread post by LAgurl517 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Miss C - you spelled "altars" wrong

Your post is spelled with an "e"

MissC

Unread post by MissC » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 am

As I mentioned in the last message my first post had typos, I did send it to deaconmillett@fouralters.com.

Thanks.

MissC

Unread post by MissC » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 am

My bad, I completely overlooked the typo. It finally went through. Sorry to bother!

Thanks.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 am

Thanks, everyone, for helping MissC get in touch!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

berettagt90

Thank You Deacon Millett

Unread post by berettagt90 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Thank you Deacon Millett for helping me to get my love back....you have been extremely patient, always there for guidance, answers and inspiration. Your readings are on point and done with compassion and without judgement! I had read somewhere that talking with you was like talking to an old friend and that is so true. Talking with you is very comfortable.
If anyone out there is looking for someone to work with on reconciliation this is the man for you. You will not be disappointed.
My mom has also used Deacon Millett to return a boyfriend and has also had wonderful results.

greatwindowsss

Unread post by greatwindowsss » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:27 pm

I love Deacon Millet, :D :D :D

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun May 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Just want to thank Deacon Millett for being so personable, offering such generous support, answering my messages so quickly, and of course the changes I've seen since working with him. He is a truly compassionate man and treats his clients like gold!!

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 am

I second your testimonial Miss Kitty! Talking with Deacon is like talking with an old friend. You're in the hands of a wonderful expert! :D

breezy79

Reading with Deacon Milllet

Unread post by breezy79 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:13 am

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get in touch with Deacon Millet to get a card reading with him, I already emailed him with a long description of things that trouble me and what I would like him to focus on during reading.

However, I only get replies from his secretary, she tells me to go to his site and book a reading with him.

Now, I know I can do that but I would like him to read my email first. My question is, unless I book a reading is he even going to read my email, and if I book it what is the approximate time of waiting before he gets to it?

Thank you and blessed be.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, breezy79,

I am not Deacon Millett, but i know him and i think it is pretty clear from all of his online literature that he requires that one book a reding before he takes time to scan through email or letters. So many of us who are professionals find ourselves deluges with demnds to read personal letters by people who actually do not intend to book our services, that we make it a rule that our time is valuable, and you should book an appointment before writing to us.

As for how long between the booking and the email reading -- well, you could ask that question (without all of the personal details, just that oquestion) and you will probably get a response.
catherine yronwode

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 am

When I found Deacon, my situation was grim. My girlfriend had recently broken up with me and blocked me from calling, texting, and emailing her. To make matters works, my job had recently relocated me across the country. My first interaction with Deacon was a reading, in which he looked into my situation and gave insight. Deacon saw that we would be back together.
virtualsreality,

If you're still in this forum, I think I am in your shoes now. :(

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:48 pm

I felt I need to put up some good words after doing several readings with three rootworkers from AIRR - one of whom is Deacon Millett. This is apart from Ms. Aida and Prof. Ames. (I want to be completely open with no behind-the-keyboard secret)

When a rootworker is sharp and accurate, one can only expect a slight delay in getting readings. This is very much the case for Deacon Millett and I fully understand his tight schedule. Deacon Millett has been instrumental in opening up my mind in his reading and absolutely spot-on with much of it. He bothered enough to take time out to clarify some of the parts in the reading which I didn't understand. If he can't pinpoint a certain thing which can come with different possibilities, you can trust that he will tell you as it is without leading you on with only one possibility. I think this is fairly important for some of us who would like to embark on rootwork.

I am now in the process of finalizing the details with Deacon Millett and I look forward to a fruitful partnership with him. I hope everything works out well.

**Special thanks to Alex whom have been responding to me in absence of Deacon Millett, at least I know my email has been read and acknowledged.

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:01 pm

I had an astrological profile and a follow up reading with Deacon Millett earlier this year. I have always felt a kind of block in my emotional life and recently had the idea that something in my birth chart might be a contributing factor. I did not discuss my concerns with him before he completed the couple's profile. Unfortunately the chart confirmed my incompatibility with my partner (along with some positives), and was very accurate. Deacon Millett pointed out an area of my chart that he thought I might want to work on and offered ideas. When I did additional reading on Moon conjunct Saturn, I felt it was written about me. I purchased the LM Moon and Saturn oil that I use on a candle and a piece of appropriate jewelry once a month. I feel better, stronger, and have made positive changes in how I deal with others.

Thank you Deacon Millett!
Happyntd

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm

I know I have written a couple of very short reviews about Deacon, but I would like to provide a full review to share with others the compassion, knowledge, magical expertise and power he has!

Deacon has now been working with me for several months and helped with several areas of my life. I am simply not the same person as I was before, in such a good way. I highly recommend to anyone who may be struggling with emotional hurt, physical pain etc to have some Heal vigils lit by him; they are amazing.

His work always gives some sort of manifestation (at least it has done in my case).Let's say for example you wanted reconciliation with an ex. You can bet he will do his best for you and take your case very seriously. You know he is with you all the way.

In my case, the universe decided there was something better for me and I feel wonderful as a result! What an amazing job he does! I'm the happiest I have been in a long time.

I love getting phone readings because the ones I have had have been so accurate. But also, because as so many others have said before me, Deacon will put you at ease. To anyone new here who is considering a reading, get one with him! I feel so enlightened after!

I have also learnt so much from Deacon, he is very knowledgeable. He's honest, but very sincere and caring too.

I will continue to have work done by Deacon, and highly recommend him to anyone! He's great! :)

That1Gurl

Unread post by That1Gurl » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Thank you Deacon. Something AMAZING happened last night. We had fought.....AGAIN and I have spent the last 5 months working on getting him back again. I had finally had it. I just picked up the phone and called my man. I had been waiting and waiting for him to reach out and I had only gotten the one text from him a few weeks ago. I was tired of waiting and I just decided to call him. My guides were really with me yesterday!!!

I never thought he would pick up the phone but he did and he was surprised and excited to hear from me. He thought I was never going to talk to him again. I had the same thoughts. I guess he had been trying to get in touch with me for a few months now but all he did was text. I only got one of his many texts and apparently he never got any of mine. I asked him why he never called and all he could say was..."Well, I'm stupid sometimes." LoL

He came over later last night and he walked in my house and took me in his arms and hugged me for about 3 minutes....Shaking the whole time. After a while he pulled back, looked at me and told me I looked really good then said..."I want you to understand, I'm not here for a drive by "Fu*k" but I am going to kiss you really hard and for a long time"...And he did. Oh Boy He Did

I remembered Deacon's candle report a few months ago:

reconciliation - A+E (1 of 1)
thin lopsided wax ring. crows. glitter and other debris swept together in ring. sand storm. mts. horizons. big penis over photo. smokey film around lip. thick waxy fog over rest
===Sex will take a positive turn.

LMAO, Cause that's what happened right after he kissed me. Amazing sex with words of I'm sorry and I missed you and I am stupid sometimes and I really did try to contact you and I am so happy you called me tonight.

He is back in school full time and is really happy about that, He should be out of the VA housing by next month and has a nice apartment lined up. His full disability should come through around January. We had the best talk last night and he just sat there on my couch holding me close smiling like a fool....LOL....That's okay, so was I

He is taking me out next week and wants to talk about a more stable and more defined relationship.

Deacon, Thank you. I have no words to thank you for your support and magick and help you have given me over the last 10 months. You have no idea what it means to me.

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 am

Just wanted to describe my experience with Deacon so far.

When I emailed him regarding an email reading, his assistant Alex replied promptly with clear instructions about some missing info that I needed to include.

I provided the requested info (in my case photos of involved parties and their names), and booked the reading. I asked Alex how long did it typically take to receive the emailed reading. The reply was "typically within 48 hours". And within the 48 hours, I received a detailed reading from Deacon. All my questions were answered in the reading. And because this was my first reading, there were things that I needed clarification on. I emailed him and Deacon was so prompt and generous in his replies. I also had astrological questions, and knowing that Deacon is proficient in this domain, as well as many others, I asked and the answers came flowing in promptly and personably (sometimes with smilies)

Yesterday, I placed an order for an Adam and Eve candle (on my ex and I) service as well as a hotfooting one (on my ex's current girl). Interestingly, last night I had a dream where I was right here in this forum, writing a review about how Deacon helped me in having my ex recommit! What an omen! AND, this morning, my ex asked me to spend the day with him tomorrow!!!

So, I know beyond any doubt that reuniting with my ex and together standing the test of time is going to be my reality, thanks to Deacon's work, compassion and advice.

So, have faith and stay tuned for my update on how awesome and delicious my love life is!

Empowered By Love

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”