Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
tboy1977
Forum Member
Re: Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 pm

new update:

thank you Miss Bri for a wonderful reading. As soon as I find your address, I'm going to need another reading. And of course I need spellwork. My question is, which one of the bath powders do you use for the uncrossing. Now that my sister and I are fighting, I am convinced I need to uncross. I'm just confused by all the choices. So, help?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:04 am

Hi there,
You are so welcome! Although I must confess that I am not sure who you are because you are posting with an anonymous user name on the forum and I read for you under your real name :-)
I will PM you with my information, but in the meantime I can answer one of your questions right now, for uncrossing/cleansing baths you have several options:

13 herb bath
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

Uncrossing bath crystals (there are no bath powders--there are sachet powders and bath crystals)
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

Van Van bath crystals:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-van-van.html

Chinese Wash:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Hope that helps!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

BlissfullyBastet
Forum Member

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Well, I guess, I will be just one more in this wonderful-full-of-thanks group about Miss Bri, work. :)
I, too, wanted to thank her for being such a compassionate person and more than anything, GOOD LISTENER..... I say that because throught all my reading I think I did most of the talking :lol: .......and she patiently listened to all my concerns.

Miss Bri, GOD bless you. Im very happy to be one of your clients and wish you prosperity in all the areas of your life.
Lucky Mojo, Miss Cat:

Thank you for having such a wonderfull-reliable people you can go to when you really need help.

Blessings all from the bottom of heart

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Thanks for the kind words--I am glad that the reading was able to give you some clarity and a good sense of direction--those two things alone can carry you far--and when you blend in some good spell work you are well on the road to success!
Blessings,
Bri

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

hey everyone i just wanted to tell you that i had a reading with Mrs. Bri early this morning and it went great. This was my first time ever getting a reading with anyone. She got really down to the point and knew stuff i didn't even have to tell her! is was amazing. Im a satisfied customer and a customer for life :)

now-a-believer
Forum Member

Unread post by now-a-believer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I just had a reading with Miss Bri. Miss Bri, you are awesome!! I feel much better about my situation. Thank You So Much!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 pm

That's awesome--I am so glad that you found your reading helpful and I enjoyed speaking with you :-)
Blessings,
Bri

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:47 pm

I don't know about you guys, but every time I work with Miss Bri, I like to write down something in this testimonial thread ;)

What I love about working with her is that feeling of being in the secure hands...

After having my Vigil analyzed, it happened that I heard some things that I would rather not hear :P but I respect each one of the words she says and I know that everything she reveals throughout various analysis is the purest truth I could find... It's such a strange feeling when I read her words and have that "wow" effect on the other side (how many times, I caught myself saying "Yes, exactly!" to her words and opinions)...

Dear Miss Bri, I'm deeply grateful to hear the truth without sugaring anything, and I hope you'll help me find a way to fix my current situation...

Each time I work with you, I love you more and more... :)

Faithfully yours,
M.

rs2010
Forum Member

Unread post by rs2010 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I would like to send a sincere thank you to Miss Bri for all of the hard work she has done for me.

I would recommend her to anyone who needed a reading or work, because she is great. Every reading I have had with her, she hits the nail on the head and tells you how it is (which I am glad she does). Then analyzes the situation and where to go from there. She truly has your best interest in mind when you work with her. Thank you again Miss Bri.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey all!

Thanks so much for the kind words. You know that they always bring a smile to my face! I also thank all the teachers who have contributed to my abilities and who have taught me, and also my clients and students who teach me new things each and every day--I have always loved how the student/teacher and client/worker relationship is a two way street--we get to assist and enrich one another! May you all be blessed and go into the holiday season with light hearts and good cheer!

love and blessings,
Bri

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi All,

Just had a couple of readings done by Miss Bri, and she is truly the kindest, considerate reader. She is right on in assessing the situation.. She's currently doing some work for me, and I truly feel she's helping me feel great about my situation.. Best wishes to you, Miss Bri & Happy holidays!

Cheers!
Princesa =)

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:57 am

Dr. E is truly amazing! I have to sing his praises here. If I could yell, I would. A couple of weeks ago I contacted Dr. E. to start doing some job work for me to find a second job. In the meantime before I could email him everything he needed to start the work, I lost my primary job on Thursday....on Friday Dr. E started the job work for me. On Saturday I got a call from a friend about a job opening where she works. Sunday (yesterday) I went there to check it out and was hired! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Dr. E!!!

He does not lie, nor is he being arrogant, when he says his strength is in doing job work for others! I am FLOORED by how fast and how seamless this was. I am very grateful for Dr. E. and the blessing of having him work on my side. Do not hesitiate to contact him if you need this kind of work, for he is truly gifted!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

I have to chime in here and tell you guys my experiences with Dr. E.

I have been fortunate enough to be accepted as an apprentice of his and have been working side by side with him for the past few weeks.

His intelligence , workmanship , passion , and power is amazing to witness first hand. I am learning so much working with him. The care, power, and detail he puts into his client work is what he does best. Dr. E. Is tuly a gifted rootworker and I'm proud to know him and be of service to him.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Corazon, that is fantastic! Congratulations, and I'm sure if Dr. E. chose you to work with him you are just as gifted and will learn so much! Blessings to you both!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Dr_E_
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr_E_ » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks Corazón. You are very sweet for singing my praises. I'm humbled by all of the nice things you are sharing here. It means a lot to me to hear about all your successes. God bless you all.
Dr. E. - AIRR Member and Graduate of H.R.C.C. #1266G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm

I must add here that Dr. E. is definitely well respected and admired a lot!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LilMissFireSign
Forum Member

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Miss Bri is awesome! :D

Her readings for me were on target and I feel as though she is really helping me get the ball rolling towards my "goal"...

I love the fact that even though she must have such a busy schedule, she still manages to give quick repsonses :)

She is sincere and has been a really great person to work with...Im glad I found her and the LM community! :mrgreen:
Thank you St Martha! <3

witchy_woman
Forum Member

Unread post by witchy_woman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am

I have to sing Miss Bri's praises. I must say I was unintentionally a pain in the butt. :oops:

And she was patient and kind. Not to mention, her reading help me a lot! I was in a slight panic (I'm a worrier).
Her reading did resolve some things that have been stressing me. So a BIG thank you, Miss Bri! I will be back for more readings. I promise I won't be a pain, next time! :mrgreen:
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:34 pm

I would also add that it's been a pleasure to interact with Miss Bri always - be it readings or rootwork.

She truly cares for her clients and sincerely wishes the best for them. She's caring , understanding and anyone would instantly feel comfortable with her. She always responds to emails quickly. I know I can always count on her for help.

Thank you so much Miss Bri for all your help !!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey y'all! Thanks so much for the kind words. I haven't been able to be as present on the forum in the last couple of weeks as I am working to get on top of all client requests by end of business today as well as preparing for the arrival of our little one (for those who don't know, I am due on February 14th with our first child :-) But I just wanted to send a shout out to everyone--I hope that you all are having a blessed holiday season and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words of praise and for another wonderful year of making mojo! Special thanks to cat and the awesome LMC staff for keeping us all stocked with the best in spiritual supplies!
love and blessings,
Bri

LilMissFireSign
Forum Member

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Congrats Miss Bri!!!

Much love and blessings to you and your family :D
Thank you St Martha! <3

Tigerlily86
Forum Member

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm happy to hear all these good reviews because I hope to work with her sometime soon.

deewany
Forum Member

Unread post by deewany » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:08 am

I have done all my readings with Miss Bri, and i really am very happy. i remember having my first reading couple mths ago n altho she was saying the truth, things i dint wana hear abt, it all worked out to be so true. i saw it all in front of my eyes. n i was glad altho my heart wanted things to work out otherwise, i listened to her guidance n i was much better off.

then, i had another reading with her 2mth ago, n she gav me positive feedback, n had her do some work for me, n i saw positive signs n movements, and her guidance is jus so perfect id say, n then when smthn else i requested a reading frm her, and she has guided me very well, i thank her so much. n whilst on a reading, i felt she understood wat i reali want, and even said it out even without me saying it. i must say im deeply touched.

i thank her soo much for being such a wonderful guidance in my life.. life doesnt alwiz go the way we want, but we can go arnd it with some hoodoo to make things better for us.. i could not be happier..

Thanks Miss Bri!

missps2010
Forum Member

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Congratulations Miss Bri! That's such good news :) good luck ad good wishes for the mommy to be and the lil angel :)

robynrawr
Forum Member

Unread post by robynrawr » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

I had my second reading with Miss Bri last week, and once again, I'm very happy. She makes me feel so comfortable--which is very important to me because I get anxiety attacks on the phone. Just something I've had to deal with since I was very little. But she is never anything but nice to me. She is very helpful, and you can tell that she cares about you as a person.

I forgot to tell you congratulations on the baby!

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 pm

This is kind of late since my readings were over a month ago....BUT Miss Bri was wonderful. I tend to write lengthy stream of consciousness type emails lol, and she was able to get through all that to the heart of the matter. I think she gave me excellent advice, which I am working on now and she does indeed make you feel comfortable and explains things in an understandable way. This was my first experience with reader/rootworkers and AIRR in general. I was very pleased.

Miss Bri, congratulations on your baby and many blessings to you and your family. :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks again for the kind words everyone :-) and for the well wishes for our family and our little one! My head is somewhat back above the waters of client orders and holiday fun, so I hope to be more actively present on the forum! In the meantime, yay for the WSJ article on Hoodoo and Lucky Mojo!
Blessings to all,
Bri

MysteriousMoon

Unread post by MysteriousMoon » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Miss Bri is amazing =)
She emails back really quickly and I feel grateful as I received my reading very quickly, she has given me faith in my spellwork and the relationship I am working on. I will definitely be back xx

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Yesterday night I got my reading done by Miss Bri and I do not have enough words to express how thrilled I was.

Getting the answers from her is like listening to the Wisdom itself being materialized in front of you in order to help you see things clearly and from the right angle. She doesn’t know defeat, but when she detects an obstacle, she also sees the way to approach it, strike it and conquer it! She is great empathy, always so careful with her expressions, highly responsible and kind woman.

Miss Bri, thank you for everything… for your time, readings, candles you burn for me, thank you for your endless patience and the biggest and kindest thanks for everything I learn from you throughout our messages… You are showing me how to maintain the faith, how to be persistent and how to face the reality! You teach me how to be calm when the most needed, you prove me that there is a solution for almost every situation and I am forever thankful to you…

I love you so easily and I hardly menage to describe it…

M.

Khourrem

Unread post by Khourrem » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

I should chime in with my thanks as well!

I've been having regular readings with Miss Bri, about once a month or so, since August. She's been so helpful: kind, patient, easy to talk to, not judgmental, and above all, uncannily accurate. The level of detail she brings to readings consistently amazes me. She has really been a huge help as I'm trying to get through some massive life changes.

Thanks Miss Bri; you're awesome!

RedSangria
Forum Member

Unread post by RedSangria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you so much for your advice, your wisdom, and your help. You're very patient, and kind, and that counts a lot when someone is very confused.

I look forward to continuing working with you. You're wonderful!

tigerlilly
Forum Member

Unread post by tigerlilly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Yes, Starsinthesky is very much so!!

LilMissFireSign
Forum Member

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Starsinthesky7,

I know Ive said this before somewhere, but just saw this thread and I had to say my thanks again!

Stars, you have been very helpful with all the wisdom you share with us here. Your posts, whether to me or to others, have helped me answer many questions and have just given so much more insight on how to approach things...so THANK YOU!!!

Blessings and thanks again for all your helpful past, present, and future advice :mrgreen:
Thank you St Martha! <3

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 am

Thanks everyone for the continued testimonials! It sure feels good to go online and see that people are actually getting good information and assistance from the services I provide!
May you all be blessed!
Bri

lspcmplex

Unread post by lspcmplex » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

I'd like to add in my share of thanks for Miss Bri!! :) She's absolutely amazing at what she does and is very caring and honest. She's done readings for me and set vigil lights for my case and I have to say she really is a "milagro" worker!! Thank you Miss Bri... working with you has been an honor and has definitely boosted my confidence in my own work.

ConjureGal
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjureGal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 pm

:D I wanted to say thank you to Ms. Bri and to the spirits and energies that helped guide her in my recent reading. There is no words that I can really express to her but THANK YOU!

If you are at a cross roads about a love situation or life situation in general she is the best at telling you matter of factly how the situation is currently and where it can lead to in the future. She is like a spiritual doctor and recommends Lucky Mojo products that helps with whatever situation you have. If you have been doing lots of spells and feel like your in the dark--and feel like you maybe not doing something right PLEASE I insist that you get a reading from Ms. Bri. Shes sweet, professional, and relaxed me during our conversation because I was SOOO nervous about the information I would receive from her.

I was scared I was going to cry on the phone with her before I talked with her but after I got off the phone I was very at ease and felt at peace with my love situation. There is hope in my situation--but she has made me aware that there are consequences to every spell. And that I am actually great for my lover but he necessarily isnt right for me. She gave me some great detailed info on that later statement. And hit the nail on the head. I have a lot of work to do--but understand that to have a great loving relationship I CANT DO IT ALONE! THANKS MS. BRI and see you again next month! 8-)
THANK YOU PAPA LEGBA FOR OPENING THE DOORWAY!
& SAINT MARTHA SERVANT & DOMINATOR!
& THE SWIFT SAINT EXPEDITE & SAINT ANTHONY OF LOST THINGS!THANKS PAPA LEGBA FOR CLOSING THE DOORWAY!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 am

Thank you very much LilMissfiresign,tigerlilly, and redsangria. I am glad to be of some help. I really appreciate the kind words.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Miss Bri is excellent. She gives great advice, and has helped me tremendously. Sometimes even more skilled rootworkers need advice too, and she definitely has helped me improve myself personally, and as a rootworker.
I have recommended a friend to her as well, and she was quite impressed. Her readings have been quite insightful for both of us. Thank you Miss Bri!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 am

Thanks for the kind words Stars! I always enjoy speaking to you and I wish you lots of luck with all of your work!!!
Blessings,
Bri

Ginger
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ginger » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 pm

I had a reading by Cat in December and she advised me to get some healing and spiritual work done due to some health problems - high blood pressure, diabetic, panic attacks, etc.

She referred me to Rev. Rukiah Shamon.

Cat, I want to thank you for that referral.

Rukiah is an excellent worker and has help me tremendously from just one distance healing session. I have more work to be done and have no doubt that when she is finished, I will be a brand new person and will be able to give back what I have received.

Again, thanks, Cat, and thanks for that awesome reading.

Virginia Harris (Vergi)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 pm

You are welcome, Vergi -- Rukiah Shamon specializes in healing, and is an awesome worker, both by distance and for those who can go to her in person, near Cleveland, Ohio.

Best of blessings to you!
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 pm

This is so good to know. Thank you Vergi and Miss Cat!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

nesnah10
Forum Member

Unread post by nesnah10 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:01 pm

From reading all of these posts; I scheduled a reading with Ms. Bri. My reading will be Tues; and I am so excited to finally have the opportunity to speak with you. It seems as if she is very knowledgeable and accurate. this is what I am looking for. These posts have really been insightful.

ConjureGal
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjureGal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 pm

You always have such wonderful and insightful posts...when I come across your name in any forum I always stop to pause and read. Thank you for your contributions you are more appreciated than you know!
THANK YOU PAPA LEGBA FOR OPENING THE DOORWAY!
& SAINT MARTHA SERVANT & DOMINATOR!
& THE SWIFT SAINT EXPEDITE & SAINT ANTHONY OF LOST THINGS!THANKS PAPA LEGBA FOR CLOSING THE DOORWAY!

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:29 am

Thanx Miss Bri, you gave my Boyfriend a reading on the 11th and it was wonderful, you really took the guess work out of our situation and we both really appreciate that. I can't want to have my reading with you in the future, people don't doubt this woman. Get a reading today! He thanx you too :D !

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 pm

I am so glad that he enjoyed the reading and I hope that everything works out splendidly for you both!
Blessings,
Bri

jenelle21
Forum Member

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Just want to extend a big thank you out to Miss Bri.
I had my first reading done this afternoon, and even though I could only afford a 10 minute reading it was still incite full and very helpful.
My reading was in concerns to a career path that I should pursue, and within the 10 mins. Miss Bri was able to confirm for me that I am destined to work with people, in a helpful environment. After my reading I was inspired to order a Crown of Success candle, something I had been thinking of doing for a while now. So many signs presented themselves as well.. It was almost unreal how they were all related to each other. Hopefully with the help of the candle and COS oil that I currently own I will be able to reach my goals in a speedy fashion. One of the goals being to seek part time employment at a yoga studio or massage spa, leading to open doors to success in a career !! =) so thank you again Miss Bri !
can't wait to order a reading with you concerning a love matter =)
also, congrats again on your growing family =)
sincerely,
jenelle

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi Jeanelle,
Thanks so much for your kind words and I know that you will benenfit from Lucky Mojo's Crown of Success candle--whether you ordered it from the shop to burn at home or whether you are having MISC burn it for you :-) Great choice!
Blessings,
Bri

GingerCat
Forum Member

Unread post by GingerCat » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Miss Bri is amazing! I have had two very informative and dead on readings with her. She has been an immense help to me. She definitely gets my situation. What a gift!

Eric1974
Forum Member

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 am

congrats to ms bri for her bundle of joy. i hope you will be able to give readings this week. i am looking forward to purchasing a 10 minute reading.

DrXTheRebirth
Forum Member

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

If she is this great, then I can't wait for my reading.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the kind wishes and prayers for me, my husband, and baby Jasper--we are all doing great, and yes, I am booking readings--in between baby-centered activities!
Blessings,
Bri

TriniCherries
Forum Member

Unread post by TriniCherries » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am

I had a reading a few days ago with Lou Florez, and I must say he was right on point. I was amazed at how much he knew about what was going on with me and my friend that I have been seeing. He was also very helpful in pointing me in what direction to take as far as ordering the right products and performing the right rituals. Thanks again so much, Lou, you were absolutely phenomenal. Keep up the great work. Thanks, Renelle

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 am

Lou Florez is an excellent reader and worker, and for those who have come up through the Santeria tradition, he works in that path, as well as honouring the Mexican traditions of Santisima Muerte and celebrating the Day of the Dead. His AIRR page is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Lou_Florez

Check out his Santeria altars, his Mexican-style altars, and his hoodoo-style spell work on that page.
catherine yronwode

jenelle21
Forum Member

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 am

Thank you again Miss Bri,
My love reading was exactly what I needed to hear. Although it shows the roads ahead are rocky I believe it is better to know then continue on blind. So i appreciate all your incite and suggestions.

Always greatfull,
Jenelle

interested

Unread post by interested » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 am

Thank you Miss Bri for the amazing (all caps) email reading, it was spot on. It is amazing what can be read with 3 cards! You were 100% accurate and I will start my baths as soon as possible :)

Dr_E_
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr_E_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Thank you jmwcclin. That is much appreciated.

I pride myself on my no-nonsense practical reading style, an aggressive results-driven approach to rootwork and my ethical conduct with my clients. I'm so happy to see that my customers are here to share their good experiences with me. I'm humbled and grateful.
Dr. E. - AIRR Member and Graduate of H.R.C.C. #1266G

octobersky+++
Forum Member

Unread post by octobersky+++ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 am

Thank you miss Bri , for the light you lighted for me .
I look forward working with you and your mom. love Octobersky :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:46 am

Absolutely--it was my pleasure. And for those of you who don't know, my mom is AIRR's very own Momma Hen--you can read all about her here:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... =Momma_Hen
Blessings,
Bri

BlissfullyBastet
Forum Member

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Stars,

Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for all the dedication and effort you put into the work you do on behalf of others.
Your knowledge and sincerity has make my experience on having someone else doing work for me a worthwhile.
Also, thank you for giving me the opportunity and guidance on how to do some of the work on my own.

I look forward to continue working with you.

Lea

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”