• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!

Momma Starr

Unread postby newbie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:23 am

Just as a favor (I know you guys don't keep tabs on other readers :) ), does anybody know if Momma Starr is on vacation or is available?

Thanks.

Re: Momma Starr

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi newbie,

I do know that Momma Starr has been busy with an upcoming book release as well as an event coming up along side helping the number of clients that come to her. Other than that I cannot say one way or the other. As you may be aware of, each member of A.I.R.R. has their own way of being contacted, and not sure of what method you may have used to contact her or how long you attempted to do so.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Many of us have much to do within our community. It could be books and signings; it could be appearances; it could be a number of different things.

Be Blessed,
Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 am

The reader I last went to referred me to her.

I did exactly the way it was mentioned on her website. I will wait and see what happens.

BTW I was just curious to know if she was on vacation.

Thanks.

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:27 am

I am not sure how long ago you did this so all I can say is just give her a little time. It'll be worth it.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank you, Miss Bri at AIRR

Unread postby whistler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Giving a long overdue shout out to Miss Bri.

Fantastic rootworker and reader. She's helpin me out with all sorts of crazy stuff. Can't recommend her enough.
whistler

Re: Thank You, Miss Bri at AIRR

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 am

Thanks Whistler for your love-I appreciate it so much and as always, I believe that one of my great blessings is to have the best clients ever!
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank You, Starsinthesky

Unread postby tangliss » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 am

Hi, is starsinthesky still about? I send her a PM but have not heard anything nor have I seen her about on the boards. Thanks in advance.
tangliss

Re: Thank you, Khi Armand at AIRR

Unread postby blessedneverworried » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

Khi, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY FOR THE SUGAR BOWL WORK. AS I SIT IN COURT AND WRITE YOU THIS REVIEW MY LAWYER HAS ALREADY TOLD ME MY CASE WILL BE DISMISSED DUE TO A TECHNICALITY. I KNEW IT WOULD WORK. OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KHI!!! I AM BEYOND HAPPY FOR THIS AND KNOW IT ABSOLOUTELY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU. This case has been going on for over a year and my lawyer told me that we will probably have to go to trial within the next few months. This was literally said to me the court date right before the work. I wish I could see you in person to give you the biggest hug and express my deepest and sincerest gratitude. I want to say that I'm in shock but given your track record for success with court cases etc I'm not at all surprised. All the more why I want you to complete the other work for me and my spouse as soon as possible. Again Khi thank you sooooooo much. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude. This is truly a blessing because I thought it would never end and it finally has. What a RELIEF! Anyone that needs special work done that they do not think is possible, GET KHI TO HELP!!
blessedneverworried

Unread postby Khi Armand » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks so much for your kind testimonial, blessedneverworried. It's truly been a pleasure to work with you. :-)
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby babybaby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 am

This is a message to you all, who are looking for help in all areas of your life, A great THANK YOU to Khi :D
I found Khi by recommendation from my sister, and what a inspiration Khi is, he introduced me to working with San Simon, who has become apart of my life in a great way. My life was dull, and horrid for a long time, he gave me direction and hope for the better, I will always continue to work with Khi. His understanding and a brilliant Rev, who is always at your side in time of need!!!!.

Thank you Khi, for your help and continuous work to help improve my life again.

Blessings,

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.
babybaby

Unread postby magicinthemoment » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:47 am

I had never heard of San Simon so I did some research. What I found is very interesting.

I hope I am not crossing any lines by posting this

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/M ... n-Judas%29

Off do to some more research
magicinthemoment

Unread postby Khi Armand » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 am

Babybaby, I'm so happy I was able to be of help to you and your family and that San Simón has blessed your life so much. :-)
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby guillotine » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:21 am

When I first got a reading by Khi, he told me what many other psychics had told me before: that there was darkness in my family's past that needed to be cleansed. I had hired someone previously to do a cleansing that was unsuccessful, so I had grown weary, and distrustful as psychic after psychic mentioned this curse. However, when I first contacted Khi about burning a light, the final reading revealed that a more in depth reading was necessary. I was not sure how I felt about it being by email, but there was a discount offer for the holidays and I told myself why not.

My emotions were intense when I read his email reading. Khi not only had mentioned what others had, but he had gone in such depth into it that I was shocked, and moved. and I knew that this was the person who could help. I discuss it with my mother, who has always been skeptical about readings and the sort; however, to my surprise she trusted Khi, and felt comfortable with him. After, Khi's initial work things began to change for me and my family.

We had a second reading with him--this time via telephone. It was half-reading, half-pep-talk, and a wonderful experience. I told Khi about my family and about our concern for finances and about my mom's terrible situation at work. He mentioned that there was a negative person on the floor my mom worked at and suggested bath salts. Within one week of my mom using the salts that Khi prepared this person quit. It was unbelievable, and things were changing again. Shortly after; however, my mom got injured at work, and she grew a little restless. However; a third reading revealed that she should remain on her floor because there would be a promotion and opportunity for growth. Amazingly, that day my mom was called for an impromptu interview and within one week she had a new job.

We are so very grateful to Khi. He has been incredibly accurate, not only about my mom, but other things he has addressed. I swear, every advice he gives is good advice, and his work speaks for itself with quick and positive results. We are so very lucky that we found him, and we look forward to continuing to work with him.

---------------------------

This is from my mom: "I really believe he has a special gift and that if someone goes to him for help, he will share in that gift, because he is there for whoever needs him. Thank you so much, Khi."
guillotine

Unread postby Khi Armand » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 am

So glad I could be of help to you, guillotine!
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Thank You, Leah Rivera at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Today is a very glad day, as the Association of Independent Readers and Rootoworkers welcomes one of our founding members, Leah Rivera, back to AIRR! This talented Texan has been reading tarot and runes, and setting lights for clients for years, and is a teacher, conjure worker, spiritual adviser, and diviner of note.

Leah is reading at Hoodoo Psychics as well as at AIRR, and can be booked for her services at her AIRR page!

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... eah_Rivera

Thank you, Leah Rivera, for FOUNDING THE LUCKY MOJO FORUM, and for all the work you have done for the hoodoo community!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank You, Leah Rivera at AIRR

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:47 am

Leah is the best; the first professional rootworker who ever did work for me; she helped me during a really hard time.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank You, Flora

Unread postby shellbell4321 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 am

I would like to say how much I have thoroughly appreciated having the privilege of being able to work with Flora! I find her to be a true God send. She is very compassionate, caring, and highly skilled in her craft. Her ability to read the situation and help you to create the path for better enlightenment is truly remarkable and very much appreciated. She responds to your questions (and I always have a lot) and genuinely cares for you as a client, communicates well, and makes a point of touching base with you. Her relationship with certain Saints is a great asset for dealing with tricky situations and needing to write petitions for their assistance. I know that I will continue to work with Flora in many areas of my life when I need some extra luck or assistance to help turn things in my favor. She has given me new hope to situations and her readings have been accurate! You will not be disappointed, she is very skilled and wonderful to work with. Thank you Flora!!
shellbell4321

Unread postby Flora » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 am

Shellbell that is really sweet of you to say & it has been a delight working with you.
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Unread postby sky4343 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 am

Hi, is starsinthesky still on the forum? Does anyone know if she is still offering her services?
sky4343

Unread postby aura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:46 am

Hi tangliss and sky4343, you can try private messaging her or contacting her via her Facebook page.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank You, Dr. E. at AIRR

Unread postby Isolte » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Thank you Dr. E for all the wonderful work you did for me, I am extremely heartbroken to find out about your passing. My deepest condolences to all your loved ones, this brings me to tears. What a tremendous loss. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Isolte

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you Dr. E for everything you've done I've learned so much and your products are amazing.It was great meeting you at the workshop you are very sweet. Your a Legend and you'll always be remembered!
Spellkiss

Unread postby Brooke » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:38 pm

I did not know Dr E personally but he was one of my favourite guests on the radio show and I followed his blog site. I am deeply saddened to hear of his passing and the loss of a wonderful man. It was a blessing that he got the chance to be on the radio one last time last week.
Brooke

Unread postby candiijojo » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:21 pm

The tribute to Dr. E on the Lucky Mojo radio show today was so moving. I am glad last week's show, Dr. E's final appearance on the show, will be reaired next Sunday. I look forward to hearing his wisdom again.
candiijojo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show for January 19, 2014, "Remembering Dr. E.," is here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ering-dr-e

Remembering Dr. E. -- Eddy Gutierrez -- with catherine yronwode, ConjureMan Ali, Professor Ames, Miss Tammie Lee, Professor Charles Porterfield, Madame Nadia, Papa Newt, Aura Leforest, Coastside Conjure, Carolina Dean, Miss Michaele, Candelo Kimbisa, nagasiva yronwode, John the Unnamed Shaman, and Chase Powers.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Tribute to Dr. E

Unread postby penella » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Just wanted to say hello and mention how touching the tribute to Dr. E was on this weeks show. The prayer led by Dr. Conjure Man Ali was beautiful. I was blessed to have a reading with him before his passing. He was kind, witty, candid and very helpful. I am new to hoodoo , rootwork and conjure....with that said I am learning so much from the radio show and this forum. Love your products and I am really excited about this journey...So grateful to be on this path wih all of you.

Penella
penella

My Condolonces for our beloved Dr. E

Unread postby Glaciers » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello LM Family,

I am not sure where to put this post. I wanted to say how deeply sorry i am to hear of Dr. E's passing. My condolences go out to the LM family and Dr. E's family and loved ones. I have never had the pleasure of working with Dr. E, but i always made sure i tuned in when he was on the radio and i enjoyed his informative blog. He was so brilliant, funny, witty and so incredibly talented and gifted. I am deeply saddened by his loss. It is a real tragedy to lose someone as such a young age.

If someone can please post the donation site that was mentioned on the radio, i would like to send a small gift towards the family's expenses.

I also wanted to thank CM Ali for the wonderful prayer you prayed on the Sunday nite show. Truly it was so touching and inspired from Spirit.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Glaciers #1739
Glaciers

Re: Tribute to Dr. E

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm

That was very sweet, Panella
If anybody else would like to make more thoughtful comments, I am sure that Dr E's family would enjoy reading these posts
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CreoleMiss » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:34 am

Thank You Dr. E you were extremely talented, caring, honest and professional. I'm very sad to learn about his passing, I just had him do work for me and his results and caring nature was amazing. He will be missed but I'm glad I had a chance to work with such an amazing person and I thank Lucky Mojo and Miss Cat for helping our paths cross.
CreoleMiss

Unread postby Bel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you Dr. E, for teaching me so much, both on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour and The Unnamed Path. You were too young to die but you managed to pack more into your short life than many twice your age ever did. I was saving to ask you for a reading but that's not to be now so maybe in another time and another place.

It is with such sweet sorrow that I will listen to your beautiful voice on the remaining podcasts I haven't yet heard but my heart is glad to know you meant so very much to so many people both known and unknown to you. You gave so much to the world and will be greatly missed

With love and with sympathy to all who loved you
Bel

Unread postby callmeladyluck » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm

It's extremely sad. He was taken too soon. I am so grateful I was able to connect with him and learn from him for the short while that I did. He was an incredible, caring, knowledgeable and passionate man. Rest in peace.
callmeladyluck

Unread postby Hoodoo_Lady » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:41 pm

I just found out last night, and I have felt the loss ever since. I discovered Dr. E through Luckymojo and followed his blog for years. I just ordered my first candle last month, and ironic enough ordered my second candle last week. Although we'd just began our work together I will miss you :-) I really will.
Hoodoo_Lady

Unread postby BlackConjureEmpress » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Omg..I just heared today..I am really saddened by this..Dr E..was the first and only conjure worker that I ever hired...His seeing abilities,card readings & spell work is amazing.I am so glad I had the chance to interact & work with such a wonderful person.He will be missed.Thank you Dr E.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors
BlackConjureEmpress

Unread postby gbenson » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 am

I am truly devastated by the loss of Dr. E, I sought his help & guidance for so long that when I encountered a problem I couldn't handle my first thought was to visit his blog or shop. There aren't many people who have the ability to influence so many people from different cultures around the world with their words, the world lost one more. Thank you Dr. E.
gbenson

Re: Thank You, Rev. Rukiah Shamon at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, all --

I got a call this morning from Miss Aida stating that our colleague Rukiah Shamon has passed away. I am very sad to have lost such a valued colleague and such a fine and upstanding root worker.

Rukiah's death was not unexpected, as those of us who were her friends knew that she had been battling colon cancer for several years -- almost as long as she had been in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, and all of the time she was in Hoodoo Psychics. She was never one to take her situation public, and so this news may come as a shock to some people here, especially coming on the heels of Dr. E.'s death, but in fact, working via telephone on HP was all that Rukiah could manage physically as her strength declined and she was forced to close her reading office and salon. She remained positive and present throughout the entire time, and we spoke by phone regularly, as she gave me updates on her situation.

She was the nicest person you could ask to know, a true hands-on healer in the old school, and she embraced a multi-layered approach to her work. She combined down-home conjure (which she came to because her grandfather had been a professional root doctor in Tennessee) with Native American healing (she was of mixed African American and Native American descent) and she blended into these traditions her own gentle and sensitive understanding of Reiki and the New Thought Movement. She was an ordained minister and for many years she and her late ex-husband pastored a large New Thought congregation in the Cleveland area. She was a great lady; she lived her life with joy, and she left many beautiful memories among her friends and family..
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby HiImDiane » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Last year I got a "think only of me" spell casted by flora. I think I was one of the few last love spells she did. and OMG let me tell you, to this minute, I still can not find anyone to cast a love spell like that. My guy was coming to my house non stop, calling and texting non stop, always under me. Flora is the best, she did a very good job
HiImDiane

Re: Thank you, Johannes at AIRR

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:43 am

Johannes is dealing with my case at the minute. I don't want to go into too much detail just now regarding the situation, but just wanted to say he is very knowledgable, kind and friendly. I had a reading and was shocked at the accuracy. It contained information that others simply wouldn't have known. I have every faith he will help me with this work now :) Thanks!
Nony65

Unread postby kaboodle » Thu May 01, 2014 9:28 am

Is Dr Johannes still in operation? I sent him an email about a week ago and I still haven't got a reply?
kaboodle

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed May 07, 2014 8:19 am

Kaboodle, I think Dr Johannes is very busy just now, just bear with him for a reply. I promise you though that his readings are very accurate and rootwork amazing from what I have seen so far.
Nony65

Unread postby Naught1usMax1mus » Thu May 08, 2014 12:22 am

I imagine he was preparing to travel to the Hoodoo Festival at Lucky Mojo. I went on Saturday and was so fortunate that his workshop on Trolldom was the last event of the day. Dr Johannes went into so much detail and history, and brought items from Sweden for us to examine, as well as create a Trollknyte. I hope very much he returns next year!

Mary Thomson
1398G
Naught1usMax1mus

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 am

kaboodle wrote:Is Dr Johannes still in operation? I sent him an email about a week ago and I still haven't got a reply?

As Mary said, I had the priviledge of sharing some of my naitive tradition of Trolldom at the Hoodoo Heritage festival this past week. This and the fact that that the current waiting time for replies is 3-6 weeks is possibly why the reply is delayed. Mails lacking a signature and just contain short phrases like "I want black magic" are rarely replied to at all, so if yours is short and lacks a signature, please check it.

Best regards,
Dr. J
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:29 am

I know I have already commented several times, but I would like to give my story, and thanks to Dr Johannes;

In 2012, I got in contact with a fake psychic who stole thousands of pounds off me; she obtained my card details and helped herself to all my savings. Reports were shown online that she had ripped off a multitude of clients, even making one suffer from a breakdown and having to be hospitalized. She found this funny, as numerous reports show.

I did the right thing and got in touch with the fraud department and managed to win the case and my money back. She lost. However, my life wasn't the same after that. I got the worst bad luck ever. I suffered from frequent nightmares, suicidal thoughts, I failed my uni placement, my Dad nearly died (twice), my Grandmother suffered very ill health, and I had the worst neighbours ever who were horrible to me and antisocial. Earlier this year, I got into a relationship with someone I liked, as I did the previous year. Out of the blue and after a few weeks, both ended it. I was regularly falling out with friends, EVERYTHING went wrong.

I stumbled across Lucky Mojo in February and came across the Rootworkers. I was immediately drawn to Dr Johannes, and wrote to him with my case. He did a reading for me, and as reiterated, I am astonished at the accuracy. He picked up on something that no one else knew about and set about solving my case. I am sure many others will agree, but I shall not go into too much detail about what was done etc so as not to 'weaken' the magic.

We haven't even completed the work yet, but the results I have seen so far are literally amazing. There is far too much involved to be coincidence. I have told him this already in thanks, but some of the results I saw have included lots of good luck and protection; I didn't have enough money for the bus a few weeks ago, and the driver refused to let me on. Out of nowhere, a stranger came up to me with his hand held out and £'s worth in change and said 'take what you need'. My Dad's health is improving. My friends are no longer falling out with me. I have been getting loads of work with my job and been protected from bad luck. I no longer feel suicidal since the work. Strangers walk past and smile at me now rather than avoid me. I am in a new relationship with a man who is the spitting image of what I have been searching for; kind, honest, caring, generous, reliable, sweet. Rather than the last relationships where they suddenly fizzle out and end it, he seems to be growing closer and closer to me as the days go by.

Dr Johannes, I know you don't go on here much, but I sincerely want to thank you for all you have done for me and your AMAZING work. I have not seen results quite like it! My only regret is I didn't find you sooner.

To others- I really recommend this man, as I cannot explain the outstanding results I have seen already. Thank you!
Nony65

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:04 am

Well, thank you for those kind words Nony. I do what I can to help those who need it.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Thank you Khi Armand !

Unread postby vaudou boy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:20 pm

I registered here since I have just finished my 1 hour skype reading with Khi Armand (his website here : https://www-151h.bookeo.com/bookeo/b_co ... 86&src=02a)

I find myself at a turning point in my life and really needed some insights.

Not only Khi is a very nice person, but his reading and analysis really made sense to me and helped me tremendously in my understanding of the situation I needed some insights about.

He really takes time to listen to you and to explain you what the cards/spirits are telling.

He told me things that he couldnt be aware of and which resonated strongly to me.

I will not hesitate one second to call him again for some others readings.

Since Khi takes time to listen to you and to respond, I advise taking the 1 hour skype reading instead of the 30 minutes if you can afford it. Believe me this will be money well spent.

I heard in the past really good reviews about his reading skills and now I can understand why.

If you need a solid reader to help you deal with life issues, you can go to him without an hesitation.
vaudou boy

Unread postby Khi Armand » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:17 pm

So glad I could be of help, Vaudou boy. :-)
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snoreberry » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:20 am

Thinking of Eddy...with Love‏

I said my prayers this morning and thinking of my friend, my spirit guide, my rootworker...

All of my love for always, and forever...

All my love to you, Eddy... all my love to your family.

I think of you all every single day.

I miss him very, very much. I miss Eddy all the time.

I wanted to write to tell you all, that I haven't forgotten the sunshine that his heart has given to us all.

I remember.

I remember you, Eddy. I am thinking of you. Hey Win Nye.... be at peace, my friend. You are loved, so very loved.

I love you.
snoreberry

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm

snoreberry,

That is so passionate.

I will make sure that I tell his Mother to read your lovely post
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vaudou boy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:16 am

Just a little update to say that for a couple of months Khi is helping me tremendously. I'm facing a decisive and tough time in my spiritual journey and Khi help me see more clearly and take the proper actions.

I can't stress enough about how helpful and spot on he is.

Highly recommended !
vaudou boy

How contact reader that was a moderator here

Unread postby flames_dancer » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi ,I just found this post question link. I asked a question in the post reply by accident. I wanted to know how I can get a reading with starsinthesky7, if anyone can tell me how I could contact her as the email here I can't contact her through. if anyone can let me know, thanks.
flames_dancer

Re: Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:49 am

Sorry, flames_dancer, but we have no contact information for starsinthesky7. She was once the top moderator here but she has been in college and has gotten into her career and so she rarely posts here anymore. We treasure her friendship and hope that we will see more of her in the future, but we do not give out private emails or phone numbers of our moderators. If she wants to take on clients for readings or rootwork again, she will let us know.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby flames_dancer » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:44 am

Thanks for letting me know Miss Cat.I just thought she was working somewhere else from a old post I read and then couldn't find it again.
Well if you do happen to talk with her tell her she is missed here,I hope she comes back again. :-).Thanks again
flames_dancer

Re: Thank You, Rev. Rukiah Shamon at AIRR

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 pm

I was just thinking about her today.

I know that she has crossed over and is at peace with her loved ones.

I pray that her family is at peace.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:29 am

As I have now been part of the LM family on the boards here for over a year, I personally wanted to thank all the moderators and helpers here for your very valuable advice, time and effort when I write and reach out for help and support.

It must be so frustrating to have to endlessly deal with spam and try to put topics in the right sections etc. I always do my best to read all the pages first on a subject before posting. You all have the patience of saints! And have been so kind! I felt very welcomed here on my arrival.

In particular, I want to thank Miss Aida, natstein, and Athena for their help and responses to me recently. Sorry if I have missed anyone out! Keep up the good work!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you, Nony65 !

That is so very sweet of you!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby divabelle » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Khi helped me to sell my house. I was having difficulties selling it. During the first month it was on the market, I only had two potential buyers to look at my house. Both potential buyers loved the home and one buyer was really interested in buying the home and wanted to come back for another showing. However that buyer never came back and from that day on, my house sat on the market for 7 months without any showings/activity. I knew at that point that something was wrong because the house was practically new with many upgrades and in a desirable area.

I contacted Khi because he has helped me in the past with other problems. Khi performed a shamanic healing session and the shamanic journeywork showed that there were difficulties with the land. Khi was able to remediate the difficulties and, paired with conjure work, he was able to help me sell my house very quickly.

If anyone reading this post is having problems selling their home, PLEASE contact Khi for help. I would not have sold my house if it wasn’t for him. He is truly gifted and a blessing to all.
divabelle

Unread postby Metatron » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:04 pm

My consultation with Khi Armand was an extraordinary and profound experience. Khi weaved together an exquisitely rich and transformational healing tapestry unique to my circumstances. Khi effortlessly, courageously and powerfully demonstrates the artistry and competency of a highly adept and masterful healer. In less than an hour, my life was forever transformed. The albatross that heavily weighed on my soul was transmuted. Additionally, Khi’s empathy, heartfelt dedication of service to community and professionalism created an unparalleled experience for me.

In gratitude,
MAB
Metatron

lucky mojo forum

Unread postby Athena1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

Hello all just wanted to say, i think this is an awwsome forum and lucky mojo has wonderful products, thanks to all help with this..
Athena1 :lol:
Athena1

Unread postby EyesOnGoal » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:30 am

Does anybody know if Khi is fine? Healthwise I mean :)

I contacted him regarding a Real Estate consultation. He replied very nicely and positively and requested some information. He said he'd do a divination on the matter over last weekend and get back to me. I sent the requested information but haven't heard from him since despite a couple of emails sent to him.

This is not a complaint as much as it is a sincere inquiry about his well-being. I mean he was the one who set his time frame but then disappeared on me.

Thank you for any information you might have!
EyesOnGoal

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Hello, EyesOnGoal ,

I am not sure how to answer this as we don't know what is going on in each AIRR members' lives.

Please try to contact him again.

If there is still no response, plese contact the AIRR Ombudsman,

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

============================================
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Customer Testimonials