Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Johannes is a great insightful Moderator and Reader! I recommend him!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Johannes!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 am

We like him too :-)
catherine yronwode

greenraven

Unread post by greenraven » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm

I had a break through of a life time due to the excellent guidance and work of Mary (Literary Lioness) for a problem that had plagued me for all my life and had recently become so bad it was threatening my health. Even when I had the problem reoccur on a lesser scale she stuck with me and consulted on how to get rid of the problem. She brings the dedication and follow-through needed to get the job done.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: literary lioness

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

I agree. She's a good worker and a good helper.
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness

Re: literary lioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:04 pm

You guys are making me blush.

Mary

icemoca

Thank you, Mary (LiteraryLioness)!!!

Unread post by icemoca » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 am

I've been blessed and working with Mary (LiteraryLioness). She always has kind words and work with me on a daily basis, a true delight to work with! I can't express enough gratitude for her dedication and devotion.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank you, Mary (LiteraryLioness)!!!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

She is quite a good worker, and we like her a lot, too. :-)
catherine yronwode

justme

Mary (Literary Lioness) is the best!

Unread post by justme » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I've got to chime in too! I agree with the feedback on Mary, I have had the pleasure of working with her for the past 10 years now - and I can't tell you how kind, honest, steady and reliable she is! Over the years, I've gone through (several) bad choices with love, life and jobs and she was always there with excellent work and kind, sage advice with a healthy dose of humor. Her readings are spot on as well! I have never been luckier to find a more reliable, kinder worker in Mary. I have stuffed up often (and I cringe at how needy and clingy I was) but she has always been there for me, showing me the best and clearest way to proceed.

Now she led me to snag a date with a guy I've loved for the past year - I'm impossibly excited! There's nothing I can do or say to show how grateful I am. I just feel so blessed and lucky to have found her! Life has been way smoother - and I'm just thrilled at how well things are going. Her level of insight, intuition and love is just amazing. She handcrafts products for me too - from cleansing baths to love oils which I love and adore. I think it's also testament to Cat's wonderful teaching abilities!

Thank you Mary, from the very bottom of my heart for being a great worker, reader and friend. :)

Taylor_

Re: Mary (Literary Lioness) is the best!

Unread post by Taylor_ » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 am

That sounds great!

Does she have a website :?:

Literarylioness

Re: Mary (Literary Lioness) is the best!

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 am

Taylor_ wrote:That sounds great!

Does she have a website :?:

No, I do not and I have no plans to get one.

Mary

SouthernGirl

Thank You, Miss Bri

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 am

Had a really wonderful reading done by Miss Bri. Answered questions and confirmed some things for me. Absolutely spot on. I feel much more "settled" and have a plan of action from her recommendations. She was very flexible with respect to timing as I have a difficult schedule. Truly positive experience and I will be in touch again with her soon for further work.

Thank you Miss Bri,
Morgan

daviscol

Re: Miss Bri

Unread post by daviscol » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am

Miss Bri Rocks...she has been so wonderful to me. I found her when I really needed some help and guidance. She has always been there to do reading and help me with any work that I needed. Thank you for your help and support!

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Miss Bri's readings have been absolutely spot-on for me too. She also gives absolutely excellent advice!
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Aw, shucks! You guys--I am blushing over here!
A big thank you actually goes out to all of ya'll, my fabulous and delightful clients!

love and kisses,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

pugpaws

Unread post by pugpaws » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Well, this is good to know! It's nice to know who is reliable. :)

egyptianqueen

Re: Thank you, Mary (LiteraryLioness)!!!

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 am

You are all good at Lm, And I am so glad I found this website. You are always there for people when they need help. You are
all great .

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:20 am

Yes, Johannes is very very good! I have been very impressed and recommend him highly.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Yes. For me Johannes is the reader who's given most accurate and intuitive readings - they've saved me so much trouble and set me on the right paths. His rootwork gives amazing results too.

suzyparker

Mary a/k/a Literary Lioness

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

I just want to thank Mary for all the great advice she gives. She is very responsive and has helped me many times in my various works, even if just to say "cut and clear it".. She's knowledgable and willing to share that wealth of knowledge. So, Thanks Mary for all of your help.

Suzy P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Mary a/k/a Literary Lioness

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

I second that. THANKS, MARY!!!
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 am

suzyparker wrote:I just want to thank Mary for all the great advice she gives. She is very responsive and has helped me many times in my various works, even if just to say "cut and clear it".. She's knowledgable and willing to share that wealth of knowledge. So, Thanks Mary for all of your help.

Suzy P

I am glad I can help you Suzy. Helping people in their magical endeavors is the main reason I work the forum so much. Hoodoo has given me a lot and I think it is an amazing path to take.

As I always say, all magic works maybe just in different ways imagined.

Mary

Isis

Unread post by Isis » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 am

Me three!!! Mary is absolutely amazing! Thanks for all your help and for keeping it real with me when my head is in the clouds!

Love and Bright Blessings...
Sandy

Agent88

Thank you, Miss Bri

Unread post by Agent88 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

I had a reading this morning by Miss Bri. Now, I have had a reading or two in the past with others and the information was just way out there, man. It either just went off in directions that made no sense or really didn't tell me anything. Miss Bri is a natural. Not only did she hit the nail on the head on particular subjects, but she was able to pull details and situation in the readings that were relative with very minimal information from me. She is also very warm, personable, non-judgmental and fair. She gives the you information and definitely gives it to you straight, but somehow makes you feel better about it even if it is not sounding that great at the time. So, THANK YOU, Miss Bri. I will highly recommend you to other folks. :D

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:43 pm

I also had a wonderful reading with Miss Bri. I have to tell you that I also had FANTASTIC results from some rootwork she did for as well. I literally could feel when she was doing some psychic work for me. It was an amazing experience.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Id second the sentiment about Miss. Bri, Iv had many psychic readings in my life, all over the country. For the first time I found one that I would go back to and suggest to friends and family who need guidance. As mentioned above, she was really sweet and polite, dead on in her reading, told me things I suspected and even explained things I was not aware of.. everything she said fit 100% She told me things I did not disclose to her and at some points in the reading my hair on the neck would stand up! She spent time explaining it to me, and giving suggested advice and some workings I can do to help my cause along. She is very clear and takes the time to explain the reading if you have questions after the fact. Im very excited for having the pleasure to meet Miss Bri and definetly look foward to the next time im ready for a reading.

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Miss Bri is awesome. I have had a reading by her and she was correct about everything. I can't wait to have another reading and have her do some work for me. Thanks Bri for bringing my problems to light and helping me to really look at them to cut them out of my life. Now I just need to wait for the one to come in my life. It is starting slow like you said. But I only have so many things in the apartment he can fix. But boy does he run up here to fix something when I tell his daughter something is broke. I have the honey jar going and I'm burning candles on top 3x wk and putting follow me boy on the candles. He won't know what has hit him. He even comes by to tell me he will be by the next day to fix something when he finds out I have something that needs fixed and he will ask is it ok if I do it tom. So for anyone who is thinking about a reading I would recommend Miss Bri.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:20 am

Ms T wrote:Miss Bri is awesome. I have had a reading by her and she was correct about everything. I can't wait to have another reading and have her do some work for me. Thanks Bri for bringing my problems to light and helping me to really look at them to cut them out of my life. Now I just need to wait for the one to come in my life. It is starting slow like you said. But I only have so many things in the apartment he can fix. But boy does he run up here to fix something when I tell his daughter something is broke. I have the honey jar going and I'm burning candles on top 3x wk and putting follow me boy on the candles. He won't know what has hit him. He even comes by to tell me he will be by the next day to fix something when he finds out I have something that needs fixed and he will ask is it ok if I do it tom. So for anyone who is thinking about a reading I would recommend Miss Bri.

Hi there Ms T,

I'm glad your spells are working out as you want them to, however, do exercise a little caution on working too much hoodoo on a single target at a time- it might cause a magical "overload" and he might react unfavourably. Take things one step at a time!

What you're doing at the moment is fine, though :)

Happy hoodooing!
Annabelle

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 am

Thank you all for your kind words, they are really appreciated!
As a reader it is always nice to get good feedback on your work from people who have experienced it first hand.

Different folks have different philosophies about psychic readers and how they work. Personally I believe (like I do in most areas of life) that for the places where I do a good job the credit goes to my teachers (thank you, miss cat) and an absolute highest power that I call the Lord. Where I make a mistake or mess-up, well, that's all on me. I am made better by the teachers *and* wonderful clients that I have been blessed with. Thanks to all of you :-)

Blessings,
Bri

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 pm

I, too, had a reading with Miss Bri several weeks ago, and her advice was very helpful and on target with my situation. Even though she had no idea who I was prior to the reading, Miss Bri truly appears to care about improving my circumstances. These customer testimonials reinforce my faith that I made the correct decision in enlisting her help for rootwork services. Thanks to all on this forum for sharing their successes.
C

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 pm

See sounds pretty impressive, but when I call her to set up an appointment her answer machine come on I had call her yesterday and today, but no answer is she still on vacation?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

hm i dont know when i request readings I send an email to her right afteri pay and we set a date via email. I never had a problem that way. In todays age I assume no one is sitting by a home phone, but everyone reads their emails lol.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 am

I would like to add to the praise of Miss Bri. I had a reading today and she really put my worries at ease about the holidays and how people love to get engaged on the holidays. I have nothing to worry about and I'm really glad to know that the majority if not all my spells have been taking affect. And that there is a good chance that my ex and I will get back together.

I feel better and more confident. I know what I need to focus on however I still have to wait.lol
I have been working a honey jar for reconciliation and I still am, but now I have switched the oil from reconciliation to Return to me oil because he lives far away and I need him to come closer to me. She makes since when she explain things, so now I'm pumped!

Thanks Miss Bri!

csrs

Unread post by csrs » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Yes, indeed she is good! I also had a reading done today by her and she is very accurate and helpful. I have been her client for a little over a month and I'm very happy with the results I'm seeing. She is a very sweet person to deal with and I thank her for having so much patience with me since I'm a bit overwhelming with all my issues and questions. You can't ask for anyone better. I have lots of faith and confidence in her work and I truly would recommend her with my eyes closed. She does not overcharge and is very considerate when recommending rootwork, etc. that needs to be done. She is almost to good to be true:)

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Daytona12,

I would email her it's easier.

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Miss Bri thank you for the reading this morning and you hit some areas which I did not know about my friend and my current situation right now I will know that thing will be better as time goes on and I know that more positive things will come in the future again I thank you for this reading after 11:30am.

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Her readings are very accurate, in my experience.

Her other magical services also bring results.

Leopreponderance

Johannes

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 am

I was wondering does anyone know of any POWERFUL/EXPERIENCED rootworkers that I could obtain a reading and possibly get to do some spellwork for me,that I can get intouch with?

I was taking a look at this guy Johannes' website

http://www.therootdoctor.se/engindex.html

Anyone heard of him?

CopperFox
Re: Johannes

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 am

Do yourself a favor, and stick with a worker from the AIRR -- they are held accountable for their actions by their peers in the organization and the consumer (you) can make a complaint (if needed) to an ombudsman. Also on the AIRR site is an informative article about how to wisely choose a worker and some warning signs to be aware of before employing the services of any reader/worker. Johannes is a member of AIRR

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

savga54

Unread post by savga54 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Yes, by all means, listen to CopperFox, if you have questions about Johannes, by all means LISTEN!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm

This forum is specifically about LM products, so I cannot comment about any other workers that are not associated with LM or their sister site. However as a worker and reader, I can tell you that the members of AIRR are the people that even we workers turn to when we need a reading done. You can even read about Johannes and Miss Bri on this forum. Johannes is a member of this forum and a student of miss cat who graduated and even attended the recent workshop.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 pm

To Leopreponderance: Yes, that's Dr Johannes. He's my favorite worker and I've consulted many. He is in AIRR.

Rather than rave about him or anyone else, I'd concur with the other posters that it's a matter of chemistry. Not only do the workers have different styles and personalities, but they pick up different things about you. Whose suggestions resonate with you the most? Like Devi says, purchasing a small service would be a good first step. In my case, I always go for readings.

Then the workers can have vastly different working styles. Some discuss the details of their work with you, while others aren't so upfront. What's the nature of your case? What kind of client are you? Do you need to get updates/reassurance on a very regular basis, or are you happy to leave it in the worker's hand and only ask for a report when it's done? It's perfectly normal to discuss these questions with the worker so you know what to expect, I think, before you decide if s/he may be someone you'd like to work with.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:08 pm

have to throw my thanks in also ;) Ive gotten two readings from miss Bri and they both were very great, She did a amazing job at explaining things about my situation I never even knew and they make a ton of sense as to why things have played out like they have!

nataliari0932

Unread post by nataliari0932 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Miss Bri is so amazing! I had a reading with her and she was right on point.Thank you Miss Bri!

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm

I dont see him listed on the Readers and Rootworkers site, can anyone tell me how to contact him or if he is under a different name there

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 am

To clarify, Johannes was at one time part of AIRR, but he left the group for personal reasons.
catherine yronwode

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks Cat, I also learned that Johannes is also in Sweden, would like to speak with someone in the US, will research all of those who are available

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm

I live in Asia and Johannes has always worked for me long distance and sent me stuff, etc. no problem, though I can understand if you want to directly speak with someone in your country.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 am

I just finished my reading with Miss Bri and she is everything everyone else says she is.. I am very happy with the reading. She is so very nice and helpful, just over all great! THANK YOU MISS BRI.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Well, guess what? Johannes is back in AIRR!

I am working on updating his personal page right now -- and it will be seen by the public within a week's time. We are happy to have him back.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm

That's wonderful news. I'm always happy when that site grows and grows. People deserve a place they can trust to turn to for *ethical* reading and spellcasting. Here's to miss cat and team.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 am

Had a lovely reading with Miss Bri the other day. I only had one question, but we had a lovely conversation discussing all different aspects of it, and her reading was really insightful. I was afraid my question might be a bit touchy - but she was understanding and compassionate and very open. I thoroughly enjoyed my reading and chat with her, and I'm looking forward to using her services again very soon in the near future.

Thanks so much Miss Bri!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you for all the kind comments and I am proud to, once again, be a member of AIRR.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey! There y'all go making be blush again :-)
I sincerely thank each and every one of my stellar clients for trusting me with their questions, thoughts, and concerns and for teaching me along the way!
Many blessings to each and every one of you!
Love,
Bri

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey I need to jump in here also. She did one reading for me and its spot on also. Great. That's where I'm going from now on.

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:44 pm

I also had a reading by Miss Bri and it was very helpful. I will definitely be a repeat customer with her.

Ruth.

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

OMG, i just had my first reading by Ms. bri today and she was excellent! Yes, I said first as I am definitely calling her back :) She was spot on in every respect and was great with giving practical rootwork advise. I also thought Miss Bri is very down to earth, straight forward and easy to talk. I give her a big thumbs up and would recommend her to anyone.

Warm Wishes,
shiva2500

divineandsirene

Unread post by divineandsirene » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

Hello all! I must concur with everyone on here. Ms. Bri is a wonderful and accurate reader and a delight to speak with. All her readings done for me have been spot-on, encouraging, humbling (in awe of her insight) and trully wonderful for me to experience. She trully has a gift and I am so glad that she delights in sharing it!
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...

unique1

Thank You, Miss Bri

Unread post by unique1 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Ms. Bri the information that you gave me will really halp me on my way again thanks!!!!!

oh.happy.day

Thank you, Miss Bri!

Unread post by oh.happy.day » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:02 am

I recently contacted Miss Bri for a reading and was extremely pleased with our session. Her integrity, professionalism and divination skills are very impressive; her kindness, compassion and joyous energy are a blessing.

Thank you, Miss Bri! I look forward to working with you again.

SophiaMia

Unread post by SophiaMia » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you so much Johannes for taking the time to read my verrry long play by play history and helping me *know* things in a way that gives me peace of mind. You picked up on some very non-obvious facts and emotions, some of which I wasn't even aware of. I'm really impressed! I will be contacting you again very soon!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Customer Testimonials”