Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
barat

Re: Thank you, Lucky Mojo!

Unread post by barat » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm

I would like to thank the Crystal Silence League for the prayers for my daughter.She found a job!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:42 pm

My spell kit arrived today and I'd like to thank you guys, too. This really is quality stuff, nothing like what you usually see in shops. The herbs have a nice color and came already dressed with nine oils, the bag feels like 100% cotton flannel, there's plenty of everything for what I need to do and the oil has little bits of herbs in it. Whoever packed it was even nice enough to add a Miracle Fish, instructions for a couple of extra spells and a little paper prayer flag. (I don't think I've seen a Miracle Fish since I was a kid! It looks just like the ones I remember. :D ) Everything's great and it showed up quick. I'll be doing business here from now on. ;)

Loved
LM is Just Good Honest People :)

Unread post by Loved » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 am

Hi,
I just want to share how truly wonderful y'all are up there at Lucky Mojo. I received my order yesterday. I ordered a couple of mojo's and items for money drawing. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw an envelope with money inside. I'd overpaid for my order and didn't know, but LM is so honest that they took the time to place my change in a small envelope and attach it to the other papers inside.

My money drawing is working already! :P

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks.

Sincerely,
Loved

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: LM is Just Good Honest People :)

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 am

You're very welcome. We do believe that "honesty is the best policy" and i am very happy that our ethics fit in with your prayer for More Money! LOL!
catherine yronwode

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 am

I am ablsolutely amazed! I placed an order Thursday morning and here it is Monday and my order arrived...and I live on the east coast! (Among the order is a St. Expedite vigil...maybe he helped "expedite" the shipping lol) As always I am blown away by the products and the care taken with them. Thank you everyone at Lucky Mojo I am so grateful for what you do and as my screen name says, I feel so blessed! I wish each of you all the blessings life has to offer and I am definitely a Lucky Mojo-er for life!! :D

chickzilla
Re: Happy Order :-)

Unread post by chickzilla » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 am

I placed two orders in a row several weeks ago and have received both. First of all, the smells that fill the air as you unpack your order................ahh, divine, simply divine---like an embrace from the spirits of the plant world.

Everything was carefully packed and they used newspaper to wrap the oils and other fragile items. Since I'm big on recycling, I was so happy to see that.

I'm more than happy with the quality of the oils and other products. I am also now a covert to self-igniting incense powder, which I had ever used before. I would use copal or herbs on charcoal for magical work and stick incense for everyday devotional work and the like. I love the smells of the powdered incense and being able to choose how much i want to burn at one time.

I work wih the saints a lot and I've been enjoying honoring St Michael with his own oil and incense. I just placed another order for St Peter oil and I will be a regular customer from now on. Thanks LM Staff!
Some things have to be believed to be seen. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 am

It was great to read how happy you were with your order, chickzilla. I am also very happy that Lucky Mojo uses recycled newspaper for their packing materials. A wise choice and it always makes me happy to it! I also agree strongly with your incense assessment. I am a big fan of charcoal and resins, but have moved away a bit for the more manageable self-igniting incense. Charcoal is great for large or outdoor work still, but the incense powder are quite practical!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

EmpoweredSis

Unread post by EmpoweredSis » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 pm

I get so excited reading these testimonials! I can't wait til my first order arrives I hope its by this weekend!! :)

kittymojo
Re: Please Read Before Posting a Testimonial

Unread post by kittymojo » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 am

I just wanted to say thank you to all at Lucky Mojo. My order was fast, correct, and work beautifully. The effort and work put into the products are well shown. Lucky Mojo are like artists who use their knowledge to help others, to put beauty and positivity back on to the canvas of their lives. I will continue to order from Lm. Very pleased. Thank you for your services.

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 am

Well, it all started last December.
I knew I had fallen short of time, but I wouldn't start my dissertation before my King Solomon honey jar arrived.
I started it when I burned the first yellow candle.
I worked really hard but I was lucky, to come across information I wouldn;t have thought of, I was wise, to prevent or correct mistakes, I was focused. It took me one tenth of the regular time. My supervisor is begging for a journal paper together.
Meanwhile I bought all revevant products from LM. All of them are mentioned in "back to school topic". I had candles at MISC. I had candles burned at Ms Bri. But it was all worthwile.
Today, I presented it in front of my evaluators and passed. With distiction. So, thank you LM for the miracle you have worked in my life. I'll never forget burning Crown of success incense in order to move on with my dissertation, to concentrate at midnight, after a hard day, I'll never forget rubbing my head with King Solomon oil before going to sleep, and the next morning having a pad and pen with me in order to take down notes.
Thank you LM!

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm currently awaiting on my first order of a vigil candle, sachet powders and money drawing lamp....I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here and it's not getting here quick enough!!! Even more so since I've read how much everyone is so impressed with the smells and vibrations!! Yes I know patience. I have ordered the Florida/kananga water along with the Miss Cats book and LOVE the wealth of information in the book. I'm sure if I could feel the energy of just the book that the oils/powder/money oil lamp will be amazing!! I can't give Miss Catt, the very informative people on this forum and the hard workers at LMCC itself enough thanks for the services, hard work and energy they have put into their wonderful products! THANKS! (Sorry for the caps but I just wanted to emphasize the thanks!)

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Just received my order today, love the smell of the money stay with me and the money house blessing, along with the smell of the sachet powders. The green money lamp is up and going, and I look forward to learning/working with my tarot cards. Thanks LMCC!!

Stereo Inferno

Unread post by Stereo Inferno » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 am

Greetings... I just wanted to express my thanks for the vigil candle set on the altar at Lucky Mojo. I've noticed that the target of the candle, has begun to behave according to my petition, for which I'm so grateful.

I'll definitely be using this service again. :)

EmpoweredSis

Unread post by EmpoweredSis » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Finally after about 4 weeks I got my first order!! I just placed another order last night. I'm so excited to finally begin doing some work. In addition, reading Cat's book, especially the intro, is really helping me get a better understanding of what rootwork is really about. It has cleared up a lot of misconcetpions I had. Good stuff!

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo for such wonderful products. I have been ordering from the site for about a year now and I love the products. I find myself learning just going through the site for products to order! The oils, the vigil candles, the herbs and roots, amazing from packing through delivery and use. I don't even know how I survived without Van Van....and I'd rather not think about it :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Stereo Inferno

Unread post by Stereo Inferno » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:30 am

Today I received my first order from Lucky Mojo and I simply had to leave some feedback!

The box was so well packed and I did wonder how the glass vigil candles would travel across the world, but they were wrapped in bubble wrap and packed with shredded paper. No breakages, no excessive packaging and everything is beautifully and uniquely presented.

Many thanks to Cat and everybody at Lucky Mojo. I'll definitely be ordering more 'lovelies' from you. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Thanks for getting my wholesale order to me!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Thank you Robin and everyone at Lucky Mojo for your hard work in getting my wholesale order to me. Ebay is doing free listings today, so it was great to be able to add more inventory to my store at a lower cost.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Thanks for getting my wholesale order to me!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Robin is a extraordinary worker! Hooray!
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Robin has been working VERY hard lately to get orders out. Heidi is back from her medical elave and now the catching-up process begins.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:33 pm

I just feel the need to add that the last few orders I have put in have arrived at my home in RECORD time. Congrats to all involved in putting these orders together and getting them out in a timely fashion...it's been much appreciated! I can't wait to put in my first order of the New Year! :)
Joseph Magnuson

Lord SP
Re: Please Read Before Posting a Testimonial

Unread post by Lord SP » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm

I must say thank you to Miss Cat for the informative book called Hoodoo Herb and Root MagicThis book is the truth....Once I get my four orders in I'm taking that class...Love you all at Lucky Mojo,I was planning on keeping you guys a secret but I had to share it with all who would listen.Again thank you so very much.

cookie14

LM Oils and miss Bri

Unread post by cookie14 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 am

Good morning everybody! I got my order from LM yesterday and am
So excited. I consulted with Miss Bri prior to ordering to make sure of what I needed for my work. I got come to me, follow me girl, lavender love oil and fast luck. Everything smells great and between the instructions included from LM and Miss Bri, it seems really easy. I also have miss Bri doing candle work for me. Thanks for all of your help and wonderful products, LM staff. Also, miss Bri is wonderful. I look forward to being a success story for both LM and miss Bri. Please excuse if I have posted in the wrong forum!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: LM Oils and miss Bri

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 am

No problem, cookie14! I moved your post to Customer Testimonials. Thanks for posting!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Southernmom

Unread post by Southernmom » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am

Got my first two orders and was so thrilled to find the fortune teller miracle fish as an extra gift-I used to have several of these as a little girl and have wanted to get another one, but haven't been able to find them. (til now!) it was such a great little connection to my past and a timely sign for me.
The products are great and are already at work, lemme tell you! My husband and I put some steady work and Wealthy way oil to work and -and less than 24 hours later one of my husband's companies called him to give him an extra four days! (He is an entertainment Rigger, his work is freelance) I love the products and will be ordering again and working towards taking the Correspondence Course. What a great company!
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

candlemagician

Lucky Mojo has made it all possible

Unread post by candlemagician » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:09 am

I just want to Thank Lucky Mojo, Ms. Cat, and the Correspondence Course........With what I have already learned and the many excellent products, I have watched my business expand, grow beyond my wildest dreams. At every turn it is like customers and orders are falling out of the sky. We are expanding at a huge rate, sales break records everyday now.

THANK YOU!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky Mojo has made it all possible

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:32 am

Great news. Thanks for posting!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Lucky Mojo has made it all possible

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 am

I am very happy to hear this. You are doing great work and providing a great service. I am pleased to have been of help to you in your progress. That's what it is all about for me -- teaching folks how to use these old spiritual traditions to achieve happiness and success in life. :-)
catherine yronwode

AsianDude

Thank you Daddy Greg

Unread post by AsianDude » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Thank you Daddy Greg from the bottom of my heart. You have been a someone who has gotten me through tough times as well as been patient and supportive of my every step as I continue on my path to reconcile with a past love. Though you will no longer be able to assist me, I will always appreciate your advice and your kind thoughts. I wish you the very best in your new path and I am blessed to have met you. You are a friend.....THANK YOU DADDY GREG!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you Daddy Greg

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 am

Who is Daddy Greg?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Spellkiss

Unread post by Spellkiss » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm

He is a nice man who works at Lucky mojo.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

:)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

He used to work for Lucky Mojo, that is -- he has moved on to another job, working at a regional center that helps with services for autistic children. His ex-husband Ian Phillips, who was once a Lucky Mojo employee and a candle server at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, works there too. We miss them both, but times change and we change with them...
catherine yronwode

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 pm

I wanted to give thanks for the Stop Gossip bottle spell. I was being online bullied on a social website but ever since I did the bottle spell they've shut up! Thanks to Cat and everyone else involved in making the products a success. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Wild at Heart
Re: Thank you for PACKING the stuff so carefully, LM!

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 pm

This is an older topic, but I'm posting here to let others know that it's still true! Lucky Mojo products are impeccably packed! I remember being impressed from the start, and I still enjoy opening my LM package and seeing how carefully prepared and packed everything is.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you for PACKING the stuff so carefully, LM!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 am

Ditto. Its like a present each time you receive it. You open the box and feel as if its was packaged just for you. Its amazing in this era of quick fixes that this company provides such excellent personalized service.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

blackdiamonds
Wow!

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 pm

First of all, I just want to say, I love your LM products, they are AMAZING, work wonders and smell soooo good!
Reconciliation Candle is great had one set and the man reconnected with me a few days later, forgiving me and asking how I have been & wanting to get together
Road Opener Candle = also, AMAZING. I had one set and I petitioned for it to clear the way for future love between and this man...and it definitely has done that so fast! He broke up with up with his girlfriend I was unaware he had, there has been way more positive energy between us & I am just so amazed. Thank you Cat & everyone at LUCKY MOJO for making such amazing helpful products. You are a true blessing to me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Wow!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Glad to hear your successes!

paintedsmoke24
just found out how Heaven smells like

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 am

got my order today I cannot believe how great these products are! and all these scents I wasn't even aware of...I'm just stunned with everything!and happy guys,thank you so much for your products!Thank you Miss Cat !

Wild at Heart
Re: just found out how Heaven smells like

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Oooh, what does heaven smell like? Lol! What products did you use?

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

just received then and 1st time I get to see what Florida Water is. I have used Peace Water which I find absolutely divine, then the Rue incense and Fiery oil. Luv them all! :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

paintedsmoke24 wrote:just received then and 1st time I get to see what Florida Water is.

Isn't that a wonderful fragrance? Sharp and sweet, a great spiritual cleanser.

I have used Peace Water which I find absolutely divine, then the Rue incense and Fiery oil. Luv them all! :D

Haven't tried either Rue Incense or Peace Water yet; I probably should. My favorite luck-and-spiritual-power blend is Lucky 13 and Psychic Vision, with a pinch of Earth Smoke in it. 'Cause I'm just weird like that. :)

Miss Michaele

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 am

I will get to try everything eventually because this stuff is just amazing!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 am

Glad you like the scents ...they are simply heavenly.

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 am

Haven't tried either Rue Incense or I have used Peace Water which I find absolutely divine, then the Rue incense and Fiery oil. Luv them all! :Peace Water yet; I probably should. My favorite luck-and-spiritual-power blend is Lucky 13 and Psychic Vision, with a pinch of Earth Smoke in it. 'Cause I'm just weird like that. :)

Miss Michaele

on my next order I'll make sure to include them,thank you!looking forward for this (midnight in Paris) radio show!

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am

Isn't that a wonderful fragrance? Sharp and sweet, a great spiritual cleanser.

I cant believe we don't have this in France!I would trade any fragrance over here for Florida Water, this is just pure happiness in a bottle.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I find that really interesting! Of your list, I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Florida Water. I think that you'd really enjoy the Fast Luck oil (it smells strongly of ginger, my family and I agree that on first scent we think instantly of Christmas! In the spring no less, haha!) and Tranquility oil (it suits its name, and it smells divine). I bet you'd enjoy Healing oil, too.

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 am

I love smelling all the different products.

Oddly I find the break up products, smell divine!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am

It's interesting to me to see how people identify scents and also which scents bring them pleasure.

As for negatively intentioned oils that smell good, the consensus around the lab here in Forestville is that Separation Oil smells the best of all the cursing oils! It's not sweet or perfumey in any way -- but it has a really interesting aroma.

There is no Ginger in Fast Luck Oil, by the way. :-)
catherine yronwode

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am

Oh, wow, I wonder what the scent is then! I swear it smells like gingerbread cookies and Christmas time, haha!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:It's interesting to me to see how people identify scents and also which scents bring them pleasure.

As for negatively intentioned oils that smell good, the consensus around the lab here in Forestville is that Separation Oil smells the best of all the cursing oils! It's not sweet or perfumey in any way -- but it has a really interesting aroma.

Now, I know I saw a bottle of that in my workshop somewhere -- I'll definitely have to check it out!

My favorite fragrance of the "nasty" oils is Essence of Bend Over: sweet, light and innocent :? :)

Miss Michaele

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:I find that really interesting! Of your list, I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Florida Water. I think that you'd really enjoy the Fast Luck oil (it smells strongly of ginger, my family and I agree that on first scent we think instantly of Christmas! In the spring no less, haha!) and Tranquility oil (it suits its name, and it smells divine). I bet you'd enjoy Healing oil, too.

I have the Fast Luck Oil,the Libra one and several others but didnt really had the time(or maybe time wasnt right) to check them.But for the moment these three are absolutely divine...and Rue incense its just extraordinary!oh and St Francis d'Assisi incense also ! it's like i'm discovering a hidden treasure :D

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 pm

markx wrote:I love smelling all the different products.

Oddly I find the break up products, smell divine!

as much as my senses seem to like the Peace Water,Florda water,rue and "nice stuff",when it comes to "the not so nice ones" ,Heaven is definitely not the place they're coming from. Its almost scary to me how these scents evoke dark side(tried the D.U.M.E oil,the destruction oil,the black arts ,i dont know,for me,they smell death,though they are very useful :)

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:I find that really interesting! Of your list, I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Florida Water. I think that you'd really enjoy the Fast Luck oil (it smells strongly of ginger, my family and I agree that on first scent we think instantly of Christmas! In the spring no less, haha!) and Tranquility oil (it suits its name, and it smells divine). I bet you'd enjoy Healing oil, too.

healing and tranquility oils added to the list,thanks for the advice :)

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:Oh, wow, I wonder what the scent is then! I swear it smells like gingerbread cookies and Christmas time, haha!

:) cant find the ginger not cloves or something like that in the Fast luck oil...the scent is kinda familiar but I cannot put my finger on it:something between jasmin musc palmarosa and ylang ylang;but I know it contains vanilla and cinnamon scent (read t in the book :D ),still,I dont find the vanilla

-libra oil smells great ,light, a bit flowery and not too sweet ;
-"money stay with me" ol reminds me of chinese Tiger balm (even i dont believe there's camphor inside);
-"commanding" oil its too strong for me (but like "do as i say" one :p and crown of success)
-i luv "lavender love drops" one,thgouh this one is easy, lavender;not so much "follow me girl" but if it works dont care :)

Nix

They're heeeeeeeeere

Unread post by Nix » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

My items arrived this afternoon! As I said on my introduction thread, this was my first LM order. I sat the box beside me for a good hour, not wanting to spoil the moment. I purposefully delayed opening it just to prolong that excitement, lol. OMG, what is up with this feeling! Does anyone else get this giddy over LM goodies? This doesn't seem appropriate OR healthy. xDD

Anyway, I was like a little kid! I hugged the box and took it to my room. Couldn't stop smiling as I was unwrapping my "present". I examined every little thing I pulled out from the package, including the included paperwork. I didn't wanna miss anything! I got a fortune telling fish as a bonus! <3 As for my goodies, I now have:

1 Return To Me Oil
1 Follow Me Boy Oil
1 Crown of Success Oil
1 King Solomon Wisdom Oil
1 Reconciliation Oil
1 Fast Luck Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Money Drawing Oil
12 4" Altar Candles, Pink
3 4" Altar Candle, Green

If only I knew what to use them for, haha. I'm very excited to get started. I keep packing and unpacking my new items. They smell soooo good! I love you, Lucky Mojo! And thank you, Miss Cat and company for sharing these blessings with us.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: They're heeeeeeeeere

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

You seem to have received your order quickly, and you are pleased with the products, so this section is appropriate. I would suggest you ask any questions according to what your intentions are and post them in the appropriate forums. For example, there is a forum asking for help with money work and one for work with love and romance.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Nix

Unread post by Nix » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Thanks, Mama Micki. I will take your advice and post in the appropriate forums. Will it be bad form to do some copy-pasting? I apologize if I'm asking too many questions. I am just learning the accepted practices on the forum.

And yes, I am very happy with my orders! ^_^ Would highly recommend LM!

Nix.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:03 am

You waited a whole hour? That's willpower :lol:
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 am

I do get that excited about parcels from Lucky Mojo! My kids keep track of whose turn it is to get the fortune-telling fish.
Two-Headed Doctor

Anzu

Thank you Lucky Mojo!

Unread post by Anzu » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 am

I've been using LM products for a few years and never fail to be impressed with the quality and effaciacy of your products (and on a mundane level I just love the art work)! Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic has been an invaluable tool, and spends little time on the bookshelf.

I wish to extend my most humble thanks to Miss Cat for spending the time and effort to collect and make so much information available to the public; the wonderful staff of Lucky Mojo for your excellent customer service; and the folks of this forum who spend their time helping others.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Customer Testimonials”