Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
Miss Aida
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, Hellothere95,

That's wonderful news!

Take care

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 pm

thank you LM! Your customer service is great! Somethings got mixed up in my order - an item was not sent correctly. Given that this order took a long time to arrive due to busy season at LM, I contacted LM both by phone and emails but didn't hear back so I thought I'd just let it go. A month later, the correct item was sent to me and arrived today! I'm so thrilled!! Thank you so much. You didn't forget about me! Great products, great customer service!

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:56 pm

My order arrived today! Very worth the wait, always grateful for your services. Thank you to all at Lucky Mojo. I must mention that every time I have called the shop I was always treated so kindly and friendly. Thank you!

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Hey Everyone!

I received my most recent order the other day and I am always so impressed with everything. I ordered a bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, Sachet of Fiery Wall of Protection (which I look forward to working with for the first time...love the oil), and finally I decided to get The Black Folder. I have been putting it off way too long. If you are questioning what you should get or have been putting it off for some reason, go for The Black Folder. It is soooo worth it and I don't know why I waited. I have barely scratched the surface on what is in there. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes all of this happen! You guys are great!

Sincerely,

Genies_Lamp

PS An interesting side note: I love having Miss Cat's autograph with "Good Luck" written by her. When I looked below I noticed that a very small spider had been squished between the cover and the first page. I understand that spiders are considered good luck by some. Very interesting.... ;)

terracotta

Unread post by terracotta » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 am

I live in the UK, and was expecting my first order to take a while to arrive, having read of orders taking a couple of months to arrive at times. My order was sent out last Wednesday, and so two or three weeks from then isn't unlikely.

I had this weird feeling all day yesterday that my package was going to arrive. I don't know why. It wasn't expected. But I just knew. And sure enough, I got home yesterday evening and there, on my doormat, was my package of oils. How did I know it was going to be there? No idea. But clearly they were calling to me!

They all smell AMAZING. I'm wearing a mix of Good Luck, Attraction and Follow Me Boy today, just to see what happens, and the scent is following me around. Love it.

Just hoping that I can get them all working for me successfully now.

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:05 am

I would like to personally thank Lucky MoJo for having the best products i received my products on Thursday.On Friday my boyfriend entire attitude had change back to normal he is in love he just kept repeating I love you ***** im never leaving home. I was in total shock the product work that fast thank you LM for making my relationship work with the man I love..
Thank you, thank you, thank you

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 pm

On one of the recent radio shows a caller mentioned that they dressed their feet or shoes with Road Opener, Properity and Crown of Success. I decided to try it this week and have already received unexpected money and discounts.

cogdisso

Unread post by cogdisso » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:05 pm

I had a reading with Miss Cat last Wednesday. During the reading, the subject of a possible small inheritance came up, something I had no clue about and didn't ask about.

Exactly one week later, my mother agrees to give me a house.

I'm too flabbergasted to do anything except express gratitude.

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Yayyyy!!!! I just got my shipment in. Im so excited now I dont know what to do with them lol. I also got the fish packet and that I must say is very accurate. I got "in love" I also had my husband do it but before I annointed the actual packet with my oils and had him take it aout and try it and he got "fickle" lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, queenofheart,

That's funny about your husband! LOL

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:31 am

I absolutely love Van Van! It's my favourite product. I feel so different since I smoked my room with incense; like a weight has been lifted and new (good) things are coming in. Fiery Wall of Protection is my other favourite. I only ever buy from Lucky Mojo now; I love the authenticity of the products and the time and effort that goes into making them. Youre all great! :D

LongIslandConjure

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:07 am

Hey Lucky Mojo folks! A success story for sure. I was talking to my grandma tonight. Grandma is 90 years old and cooler than I ever will be. We got to talking about grandpa who she said would have been 93 this year. She said his birthday was 8-27. I thought it was 8-29. So when I got home I went to online to check and an eBay auction came up in my search the top of the first page. The auction was for a press photo from 1959 of my grandpa building a tornado shelter in the backyard of the house he lived with grandma for most of their marriage. About 30 minutes prior to this I lit a dressed candle (Lucky Mojo's Blessing Oil included) and offered grandpa coffee and water to say happy birthday and I’m thinking of him. I put out some personal items and the container of graveyard dirt from his plot I bought years ago. I talked to him as I've been taught. So I guess this is a testimonial for the oil and the corespondence course! Thanks Lucky Mojo Family and especially Miss Cat and all the amazing folks on this forum. I've learned much from you. I wish you all continued success in all you do.
HRCC Student #1791G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:05 pm

LongIslandConjure !!!

That is absolutely Amazing!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.

Now, I think I will cry......

gorgeousbutterfly

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Gratitude for my order. I just got my package today. I didn't expect for it to be so fast. I am very grateful thank you so much.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:30 pm

I've got a few new testimonials for Lucky Mojo's products :)

Fiery Wall of Protection- if you haven't considered these products, get them! I've got the whole range and it's amazing. I've been protected from near car accident misses (fault of the other person being careless), negativity being put on me and stopping me from being so negative.

Healing- I have the incense and the oil. As an individual who suffers from depression, I find personally that a drop to the temples of the oil actually seems to help me. That's my opinion only!

Van Van- My ultimate favourite!! I burnt the incense in my bedroom and wow!!! Bye bye negativity, hello new ventures and good things, not to mention luck!! Love the smell of it as well.

I actually collect Lucky Mojo items now because I love how beautifully crafted they have been made. I can't wait to start using my Wealthy Way oil and Tranquility incense! Will post a review up when I've tried them :)

To Miss Cat, and everyone at Lucky Mojo; thank you for these wonderful products and the support you provide day to day in helping others. My only regret is not finding you sooner online. You've changed my life for the better. It's taken a bit of time, but I'm very happy now. Thank you! Be sure I will come and see you at the shop hopefully next year! :)

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi everyone!
I'd love to share my experiences with LMCC products:

Healing Oil
I used it on a white vigil and felt amazing, very clear and clean. I also had very vivid, pleasant dreams while the candle was burning. The oil also helps me relax when meditating. It has a cleansing and relaxing effect on me.

Come to Me Oil
I love the scent! It's definitely my favorite. I wore some as perfume and met wuth my target. I rubbed some on his hand when we were cuddling and he was the sweetest he has been yet. He was very touchy and affectionate, which is usually too intimate for him.

Looking forward to ordering some more products, as I haven't in a long time.

Thanks, Lucky Mojo!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:35 am

I absolutely adore all of the Lucky Mojo line however, I want to share my success with the Love Me bath crystals.

I used them yesterday, always in an upward motion to attract good things and air dry off so as to not take away the power. I then went out on my first date. I am floored by the results...

My date was very very into me in a good way, and said I smelt nice. It was though he was mesmerised. I can't honestly say how well it went. We have decided to be in a relationship!!! He was all over me in a good way.

Even today, he was unable to stop holding my hand, being a gent and very loving.

Miss Cat and Miss Aida, in fact everyone at Lucky Mojo, I don't know whether to laugh or cry from the happiness I'm feeling at the minute. Thank you Cat for making such a wonderful product, it is truly amazing. Excuse me whilst I just use it again just now folks! The stuff is absolutely amazing!

Love you guys! I highly recommend this product to anyone. It even made me more alluring to other men when I was out! One stopped and stared at me with his mouth open!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

All I can say is.....WOW !!!!

Congrats!

Dave71us

Unread post by Dave71us » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Update

Smiley6, the master root that resides on my dresser top altar, is working beautifully!!!
Yesterday, I gave a great presentation that caught the eye of several of my superiors. It was nothing I planned. It just came out....masterfully.
I have been feeding him regularly with master oil. After yesterday, he got a litt jack Daniels #7. :D

The John the conqueror root that also resides on my altar (I call him big John) is likewise working over time. I dress him with joy the conqueror oil, nature oil and JD #7. My sex drive is in over drive. Also, I have never smelled any cologne that smells better than that root does. I wish I could bottle that scent. It's awesome.

The baculum I ordered, or Boner as I call him, is also dressed with nature oil. No complaints in that department either.

One thing I've learned from working with these LM products is that you have to do the work. You can't just take a curio and expect it to work miracles sitting on a shelf or in a drawer. I feel like I have a real symbiotic relationship with the spirits of these roots and curios. The oils also have really helped.

I am careful to thank the spirits and give them the respect and reverence they deserve.

Thanks LM once again.

Reason: Duplicate post

PeachesLive

Best Customer Service

Unread post by PeachesLive » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 pm

I first found Lucky Mojo products in a little store in Salem, OR and purchased some Van Van Oil. I was very impressed with the appearance, aroma and functionality of the oil. I continued to buy products by Lucky Mojo through retailers until I moved to a small town in the bible belt of Texas. Somewhere along the way, my beloved box of oils, candles, incense and other supplies was misplaced and lost. I was able to find the brand that I had loved and lost online, and began ordering through their website to replace my lost items. While browsing the website I noticed that Lucky Mojo had a physical store in northern California. This past week, I took a vacation back home and made sure to visit the Lucky Mojo shop. The shop is small, but packed with their amazing products. We got a brief tour around the store in which they pointed out where everything was located. The staff, even though they were very busy, took the time out to answer our numerous questions and show us where hidden gems were in the store. We received EXCELLENT customer service. Leslie even took the time out to help show me items to put in my bag for bone throwing since the pre-made kits were sold out. My friends and I had the most amazing experience. This trip has ensured that I will continue to buy Lucky Mojo products, as well as ensuring my friends (who were first time customers) would continue to make purchases as well.

Thank you Lucky Mojo!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, PeachesLive ,

What a beautiful testimony!!

And yes, I LOVE Leslie. She is THE greatest!

Glad you had a great time (I am envious. Wish I could have been there with you but I live in Michigan. :(

Santiago

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:43 am

I really wish my words would truly describe my gratitude and appreciation. The products alone are wonderful. I could go on and on about the level of quality. The customer service is very solid, friendly and helpful. Everytime I've called with any issues, concerns, and questions, the staff is knowledgeable, personable, and just awesome. The forum is its own library of knowledge and experiences that can be overwhelming at times. Part of my daily activities is coming to the LM Forum. I feel connected to the posters here, and it's exciting to hear them on the radio shows. Sometimes I'm researching; sometimes i'm browsing; sometimes I"m just seeing what's going to catch my eye. It's wonderful.

Lucky Mojo is a major part of my life. I use the LM products daily; I purchase the books, I'm in process of completing the necessary acquisitions to qualify for Miss Cat's Correspondence Course; this way I can schedule an interview.
I appreciate the culture that Miss Cat, Nagasiva, ConjureMan Ali, Miss Aida, Prof. Porterfield, and so many others here help to cultivate.

Thank you all

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

You are too kind!!

I can't wait to see you take the course!!

take care

sweetwoodruff

Big Shout Out

Unread post by sweetwoodruff » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Thanks so much. I've been listening to the current shows (and the ones in the archives), and reading the many topics on this forum. These resources provide great information, inspiration, and community. Love the products and the expert guidance.

Sweetwoodruff

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:53 am

Hello everyone,
I know my work and more success is on the way. But before then, I will not fail to testify at least for the clarity I got from 3 different readers. Ms Aida, Deacon Millet and miss Ms Cat. They opened my eyes to things around me. And also little lucks here and with LM products I have been receiving and noticing after I had a road opener work done. Am new to all this but work sincerely, and I know I will do better with time....
"Knowing and paying attention to your surroundings. . Is important .
Thank you LM. For being there. ..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:12 pm

neonwaosy ,

We wish you the very VERY best

Take care

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:30 pm

I've been a customer of LM for about a year now and it's been one of the most wonderful encounters of my life thus far! I absolutely adore LM products especially in the love department (that's the area where I purchase the most in). One of my favorite is the kiss me now oil - it literally promotes the xxxx me now idea! (as Miss Aida mentioned on one of the radio shows and I can't thank you enough for getting this oil) I believe intentions speak louder but LM products give me that confidence when performing my work which is a key factor in a successful work - I'm looking forward to manifesting my ultimate goal with the help from LM products and you guys here on the forum. I know it's coming!

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:10 am

Wealthy Way Oil is amazing and smells wonderful! I put some on an item I wanted to sell today in an upward motion. Within 10 minutes, it had gained interest and within an hour, a buyer wanted it. It's sold pending collection! I've just done the same for some more items. Great stuff!!!

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:21 am

Soon as I anointed the oil to the second item I was selling there, a buyer was enquiring about it within seconds!! Love Lucky Mojo and the Wealthy Way oil!

firefly972

Unread post by firefly972 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:58 pm

My order took a long time (two months and half) but finally it arrived today! Yeah!
Everything smells divine. I could not stop put my head in the box and breathe in it lol.

If you are energy sensitive you can feel the energy from the product. I put on one drop of fiery wall oil and my crown and heart chakra were on fire. I was very surprised.

I bought a lot of things and I can't wait to see what will come from them.

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Fri May 06, 2016 10:09 am

Some slightly concerning things had been happening to me these past few days, when I received a large order I had placed in late March. It was really fun to open up the package. Someone at the shop was paying attention to my order and gave me a flyer on "Defending Against the Dark Arts." It was just what I needed. I got to work, making an anti-evil eye bracelet out of the beads I ordered, and smoking them in rue. I felt better immediately! Then I made a protection mojo from my new supplies. Another weight lifted. I slept really well last night and feel much better in general. Then today I did a floor wash and used some Money House Blessing incense. My home feels like a sanctuary. Whatever was trying to do a number on me, I have beat it back. Thank you!

I love love love the smell of the Lucky 7 and money oils (Wealthy Way, Money Keep, Money Draw!)

I'm so grateful for you workers at the shop! You gave me peace of mind! :)

lala007
Thank You !! Lord

Unread post by lala007 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:05 pm

I was to be paid for some time off due to Auto accident, over the course of 2 months the Ins Co. didn't want to make payments to me and continued to ask for addl' info. I began to use the Road Opener , Pay me now candle, Money Drawing candles & oils for a bout a week .. then I added some St Expedite incense & oils . Within 7 days i received my check for 1 of the months then i was Told they would send the 2nd check for June 07 .. within some days I received that 2nd check on today (may 12) ...Thanks I almost wanted to cry. tears of Joy

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Sun May 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Family and Friends,

I just received another order from Lucky Mojo and it was the fastest yet. I am still blown away. I am so, so grateful to all who are involved in the process. You deserve a shout out for all you do. Everything I ordered is just incredible. I am especially looking forward to working with the http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html products for the first time. The http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html always amazes me. I deal with clinical depression and anxiety that can be pretty bad at times. I think "Peace Water" has worked better for me than anything else I have tried. I also fixed my bedroom with http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html and I felt the difference almost immediately. It's so peaceful and nice in there. I'm only afraid I will never want to leave. lol. Thank you everyone at Lucky Mojo once again! You rock!

God Bless You!

Genies_Lamp

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Just would like to post on here and say I received my huge order rather quickly for someone who lives across the country and had the possibility of waiting a month or two for my package to arrive, but it shipped within the next week!
Everything was packaged beautifully, safely and neatly. The oils I received are REAL genuine herbs, you can smell and see it off the bat. When I opened my package I already started getting this weird energy and tingly feeling through my body.

Lastly, for anyone who is a novice and feels they want more personalized help, I strongly recommend purchasing Cat's Hoodoo Herb & Roots book, and her "Black Folder" book as it corresponds to the general theory and practice behind Hoodoo traditions. I stayed up all night reading all the books and "Paper in my shoe", and understand a lot so much better now! The books are really amazing and Cat really knows what she's talking about in them and goes into great detail and variations of spells, petitions, candles, herbs, it's endless! I am so thankful for stumbling onto this site and being enlightened where I was at my final break about to give up on all hope.

Love love love!!!

P82

Unread post by P82 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 pm

I wanted to take the time to thank you Miss cat for your wonderful supplies as well as every one at AIRR especially Miss Elyra, Madam Pamita, Miss Aida, Miss Athena and Sister Jean. I am still a newbie when it comes to these things but I have been learning so much thanks to all of you. Lucky Mojo products are the products I hold so high if anyone recommends an alternative to me. One thing I have learned also is some similarity to how I can use the supplies with my Buddist/Hindu cultural background and has also helped me in making many friendships in the African American community. I also highly reccomend Miss Cat's books.

Again thank you!

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 am

I placed my first order at the Lucky Mojo website exactly a week ago and received it today. I have purchased other LM products from authorized resellers, so I already knew how wonderful they were, but I have to say: this experience was the best! I didn't even know my order had been shipped, so this was such a thrill and surprise for me! I am also amazed at the SPEED of everything, especially considering how busy everyone at LMCC must be! I ordered on 7/7, my oil shipped on 7/12 (I only know this from looking at the label) and it arrived on 7/14. I really can't get over this lol

A big thank you to all at LMCC for making my first shopping experience on the website an absolutely magical one!

Gaulaufo

Unread post by Gaulaufo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:03 am

I am loyal customer of LM and also a keen flyfisher. I have for the last year or so tried to come up with magic tricks that could increase my fishing luck. I´ve made a mojo, including a seal tooth (great salmon hunter) and other things with mixed success but sometimes the simple things are the best.

I went to Norway to fish for salmon a couple of weeks ago. I did, as always, offer the spirit of the river some booze in exchange for a few salmons, something that I have always done and I can´t remember a fishing trip where one of my comrades have caught more than me after this little offer.

This time I also annointed myself with some Uncrossing oil to get rid of any bad fishing luck. I then annoined the handle of my flyrod with plenty of "Fast luck"-oil whilst visualizing beaching a salmon. And fast luck it was! I sat at the table of my fishing hut waiting for evening. Went out in the river and made three casts.. salmon on! After that I rested for some 20 minutes, went out in the river and did five casts.. salmon on... repeated that 20 minutes later and caught the third salmon for the night... I was exhausted and decided to make it a day. The manouver was repeated the next evening and it worked again! This was the best salmon fishing I have had for many many years.

I wonder why annointing the handle of my flyrod worked so much better than annointing myself, which I have tried before?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 am

Hello, Gaulaufo ,

That's great news!

Congrats!

To answer your question, my guess is that the uncrossing helped tremendously and that the Fast Luck was placed closer to the fish.

Take care

Gaulaufo

Unread post by Gaulaufo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:51 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:58 pm

About a year ago I purchased a gold/green Lady Luck candle from Lucky Mojo but did not light it until last week. I lit it and repeated the Lord's prayer, 23rd Psalms and Prayer of Jabez (1 Chronicles 4:9-10). On the third day I bought 3- $1.00 scratch off Lottery tickets and won on all three ( $1.00 - $10.00 - $1.00). I waited a couple of days and bought 3 more $1.00 scratch offs and won on 2 of them ($20.00 and $10.00). I have never won more than $5.00 on a scratch off. I was so excited. I will be ordering more candles. Thank you so much for such great products Lucky Mojo.
Mae51

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 pm

GREAT testimonials!!

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:44 am

I would like to add my success with the Reconcilation products from Lucky Mojo.

I have the Reconciliation incense after my boyfriend and I have been fighting for a few months. We are compatible but due to my ongoing battle with mental illness, it can put a strain on any relationship.

The past week has been very hard as I'm now working at his place as a waitress, which he has been saying to colleagues he loves as we get to see each other lots. But the hours and work can be tedious, so I've been more tired and snappy in my moods. He's a very patient man but this afternoon we had such a petty argument over the housework, and vicious words were exchanged. In tears, I took myself off to the bedroom crying and lit my Reconciliation incense in my incense burner and wafted it round the room before setting it by the bed and lying on top of the bed myself to calm down.

This is the amazing bit! Ten minutes later, boyfriend comes in and starts tidying up the bedroom, tells me not to worry and just get the bed linen washed tomorrow so it's nice and fresh. He then sees me crying on the bed, and, normally quite affection less, cuddles up to me, kisses me and stays with me for twenty minutes. He has always said he's struggled to show how he feels, yet I really did feel a sense of affection and wanting to be near me. My boyfriend also likes to be right a lot, so to hear him turn around and say "I'm so sorry for getting angry with you, I shouldn't have. We've both had a busy week in work but I think you've done so well and I'm proud of you." I put myself down and said I was useless. "You're not useless, you're doing so well. Take some time out and then I'll cook us dinner in time for my parents coming over". And he cuddled me some more and made sure I was ok.

May I also add how beautiful the Reconciliation products smell. The bedroom now smells amazing too! Thank you so much again Miss Cat and everyone at Lucky Mojo for your brilliant work and products!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:29 am

That's a wonderful testimonial. Thank you for sharing.

I too love the fragrance of the Reconciliation products. They are uplifting to the spirit.
catherine yronwode

P82

Unread post by P82 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Wanted to take the time to finally say thank you for the visit Miss Cat. It was such an inspiration to finally meet you after all these years reading about you, Lucky Mojo and using your products. I met you back in August of this year around the twentieth. You were there to greet me and help me with parking. We had a great conversation about the trains, culture. You also helped me realize my own cultural background had some African roots to it being Sri-Lankan. As well as discussing how I got into Rootwork.

I knew for many years that Lucky Mojo would hold such great energy and so much more. I was quite right. I apologize for all my questions my chatterbox mouth kept asking but i was so excited to see you and the shop finally. I also now fully understand why you all cannot rush orders as ya all are so busy and unable to go to a Fedex or UPS person in time with so many order and the shop being so small.

Many blessing and I hope to see you again soon

P82

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

It was very cool to hang out with you while working, and i hope we see you again the next time you come into our area.
catherine yronwode

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 am

Hello Catherineyronwode and Everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone because I had used the Lady Luck spell kit for my father who had lost his luck back in June and now he's won. It's not the jackpot but it has made his wallet fuller.

I am happy for him and grateful to you! :D

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

That is wonderful news, for you and your father! Nice job! Thank you for sharing your testimonial with us.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I had just purchased a 4 ounce rootworkers special of Lady Luck Oil.

It is really really good stuff.

Congrats to you!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 am

Well it's worked on my father, it may not work on me.

My father told me that when he won, he had played his regular numbers, but his numbers only won- a free ticket and it was that ticket that won. So it's weird huh???

I'll have to look into the Lady Luck oil because I need to order some other things from you anyway.

Thank You all for your help!

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Over a year ago, my little granny dog had a terrible stroke and we didn't know if she would make it. I sought the help and support on this forum, through MISC (I had St Francis of Assisi vigils lit to help aid her recovery) and through the healing products which Lucky Mojo makes.

When I contacted MISC initially for an emergency candle, a very kind MISC worker wrote back to me immediately and said she would light a candle for my dog. The candle saw her through the night, then the wonder of the St Francis vigils slowly did the work. Her recovery was slow but good. She had all her little traits back including raiding the bins, jumping up on the couch, and doing her special little bark when she wanted breakfast.

Today sadly and for a totally different reason, we had to say goodbye to her and have her put to sleep. She had suddenly stopped eating, had severe pain in her abdomen and couldn't get out of her bed. I'm devastated to say the least.

However, I truly believe (especially with all the signs and movement I saw-within hours of the vigils being lit I found a poem in my room from years ago called Assisi) that St Francis and the wonderful people at Lucky Mojo bought me some wonderful time with my little old lady dog. I cannot thank you enough.

Please can someone ensure Miss Cat and the workers at the church who helped pray, light and bless my vigils see this as despite being gutted I've lost my little friend, I was granted just over a year with her and had some amazing times with her. We thought we were going to lose her the first time round.

I won't sleep tonight with missing her but from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU to all on this forum who supported me with my little dog, to Cat and the workers at MISC. You are all wonderful x

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Oh, Nony65 ,

I am crying. What a bitter-sweet story.

I am so very sorry for your loss but so happy that you had this time with her.

Please send an e-mail to the MISC church (as I can't forward this post to them).

I'm sure they would love to read this post

I'm just so very sad for you. I love my dogs more than anything I the world. They are my children. And I see that you feel the same way.

I pray for your peace of mind and comfort.

May God give you BIG Blessings

imtempel

Unread post by imtempel » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:21 pm

I just got a slew of things in the mail from you guys, but I wanna give an extra special shoutout to this Bewitching Oil! I put some on my pressure points and on my lady bits (on top of my clothes of course!) and instantly starting slithering around all sexy like around my house, just really feeling myself without even realizing it haha! Also when my man came home he started loving on me more than usual. Also, it is the best frangrance ever. Thanks guys!

adamoluv

Your Hand-Made Oils Are the Best

Unread post by adamoluv » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Thank you, Lucky Mojo folks. I have used oils from other companies before (not naming names) and yours are the best. They smell so REAL, and I love the herbs, roots, and pyrite in the bottles of oils I bought. I have a lot of friends who do spells, and I tell everyone about how good Lucky Mojo Curio Company oils are. Keep up the great work.

xdgw7508

Thanks.

Unread post by xdgw7508 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 am

Dear Lucky Mojo,

Thanks for all the things you do with this forum, your free web site, and the books you publish, above and beyond the oils you make. Great stuff.

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:23 pm

I received two shipments (one on Saturday and one today) and just wanted to say I am really pleased with all of the items I purchased. The quality appears better than any local metaphysical shop I've been in and the packaging is super cute. Also, while I'm mentioning purchases, the people at MISC are amazing. I had a few questions about one of my candle reports and Rev. Ernest is the best! <3

Santiago

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:40 pm

I want to express my appreciation for Lucky Mojo's products and such expedient delivery to boot. I ordered my largest order to date and everything came much sooner than expected. Everything was wrapped and protected wonderfully.

I'm also very VERY pleased with the products themselves. I'm in my first sale of custom blends, and I'm cultivating return customers for Lucky Mojo's products. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Lucky Mojo is always on point with their products, delivery, and overall customer service. Working with Miss Cat and EVERYONE else at LM is always a pleasure :)

catlady88

A couple of Success Stories!

Unread post by catlady88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi!

I just wanted to share a few little interesting success stories with everyone because it's so nice to know if things work!

About a month ago I placed a new order for product, as my last order was 2013 and my oils had lasted me 3 years, so it was time to replace some favourites and try some new ones.

I picked up Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Chuparosa, John The Conqueror and Prosperity Oils, plus the Influence Powder and a Red Skull Candle.

My goals centre around the love of a specific man, plus making more money for myself.

Red Skull Candle dressed in Love Me, Chuparosa and Follow Me Boy Oils
I carved my desire into the Red Skull Candle and dressed it in the above oils. I prayed my desire and spoke to the skull.

I’ve been burning it intermittently (it’s still got a bit to burn) but I’ve already seen results: my target called drunk over the weekend (he usually does) and told me everything I wanted to hear that he usually holds back.

It was more than he has really ever told me, and included things I had written on my skull, bringing up marriage and other wonderful things.

Prosperity Oil
I've been dressing tea lights and setting the intention of more money. In the last week I've had two separate people contact me directly to work with them freelance after they found me on a job board that I had given up applying for jobs on. I've since secured both jobs and one in particular has already paid me $600 and wants to fly me to another city for a meeting with the client.

Follow Me Boy Oils
Just for the heck of it, I decided to wear this oil to work today to test it and see if it would have any strange results in the office.

NB: My boss has in the past made some flirtatious remarks, so I did hesitate in wearing this oil but thought I'd test it anyway. He hasn't done it a lot lately.

I walked in 5 minutes late and my boss and another guy both happily greeted me and told me how nice I look today - including how nice my hair looks. I washed it this morning and let it air dry - it looks gross! Then later my boss came over and told me I look 'radiant' today.

I also wore the oil the weekend before last on a night out back home with a friend. I ran into some people that I knew from highschool - one was a guy that had broken my 14 year old heart at the time (14 years ago!) They were a few years older but we all knew each other. They sat down at our table and had a long chat with me before I excused myself, and their table spent the rest of the night staring at me. When we left, my friend commented that the entire table were staring at me!

Powerful stuff.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Whoa! Great testimonials ever!

aimmatata

Received my order in the UK

Unread post by aimmatata » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 am

Thanks, all. It cost more than I would have liked to ship to me in England, but the order arrived very rapidly. The goods are beautifully made, as always. My appreciation to those who make this service possible.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”