• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Thank You, Miss Aida at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank You, Miss Aida at AIRR

Unread postby berettagt90 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 am

I have been working with Miss Aida for the last couple of months and have to say she is incredible. She is caring, she is thorough, fun to deal with, takes time to explain things to you and her readings are not only accurate but in depth. I can tell you with the situation I am in, she has helped me, reassured me and taken the time to make me feel like I am not just a client - she makes you feel like you and what you are going through matters to her. Thank you Miss Aida!
berettagt90

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:50 am

I love Miss Aida and I mean it!
I have had four readings with her now and I highly recommend her. My Mother has also had a reading with her after hearing about the readings I've had with her and everything she had mentioned was spot on!
She is so helpful , kind and very patient .
Thank you again Miss Aida and I like to say thank you to your Spirits too!
RoseStar21

Unread postby spiritualgirl2015 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Once again, I just want to thank you Miss Aida for all your hard work on my case. I know you went above and beyond the call of duty and for that my dear friend I will always be truly grateful to you. You're an exceptional worker but you probably already knew that lol! I'm blessed to know you and thank you for helping to make my life a better one.
Hugs!!!
spiritualgirl2015

Thank You Miss Aida at AIRR

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Here's a shout out to Miss Aida! She has been so helpful to me personally on the forum and I have learned some very important things from her. I know she puts so much energy in to helping people. Let's hear it for Miss Aida! Thank you!!!

Genies_Lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby Nony65 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 am

I know I've commented already much earlier, but I second what you've said Genies Lamp! I really must say thank you to Miss Aida for all your continued efforts to help me learn, compassionate and kind words and ongoing support on the forum!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:46 am

Thank you so very much for the compliments.

For the spell work and readings, God, my Saints, and my Spirits are responsible (I am just a tool)

As far as the forum is concerned, ALWAYS remember that Miss cat and Nagasiva are solely responsible for the existence of this forum. And they have spent hours upon hours upon hours of privately training me.

And they perpetually watch and police this forum to insure that: everybody is being answered; everybody is learning; and every thing is running correctly. So, they are VERY active behind the scenes. When I have a problem or a question, they come right away to help. If I don't know the answer to a question, they immediately tell me what to say.

So, it's not just me! LOL

All of you are THE best! You really are like family
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:17 am

Thank you thank you thank you Miss Aida!

I recently had a reading with Miss Aida and she was so wonderful and welcoming and she put me at ease instantly. She took the time to give me thorough reading on my matter, and what she said was spot-on! She even told me I would be contacted by the other party very soon - and almost exactly 24 hours later I received the email I was hoping for! She made me feel very comfortable and confident and seemed interested in my life situation - definitely not an experience I've had in the past with other readers.

Miss Aida, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for helping ease my mind about my situation and give me some clarity - and the recommendation you gave me for the other person as well. I WILL be contacting you again!

Much love,
Darice
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby Edrin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:31 pm

I felt I need to put up some good words after doing several readings with three rootworkers from AIRR - one of whom is Ms. Aida. This is apart from Prof. Ames and Deacon Millett. (I want to be completely open with no behind-the-keyboard secret)

Although it took abit of waiting before I receive my reading, she has been rather sharp with the details. I am grateful that she took the time to analyze my situation and provided me with greater insights into the problem I am having to handle now. She was able to pose questions back to me on specific issues I have never told her in the original brief, but she picked it up in her reading somehow. Even though I did not have a clarity work done, I express my gratitude to Ms. Aida for enlightening me.

However, I am not proceeding with rootwork through Ms. Aida NOT because she is not good. Rather, I do not want an overdose with too many works done on my issue as advised by many rootworkers, it's always better to concentrate on one work and let the energy flow from there.

Thank you Ms. Aida.
Edrin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello, Edrin ,

I am THRILLED that you took my advice and sought the help of Deacon Millett for rootwork.

It was nice to read your good news on his thread!

I pray that all works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lala+ » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:12 pm

I would love to give a big, warm and heartfelt shout out to Miss Aida. I would like to thank you for the in depth reading Friday Evening. You have touched my soul with your reading on my situation with my love life. You were honest, caring and right on. Not only did you give me clarification on when the situation started, you also said what our future could/could've be. Which we always talked about. The end of our phone call I did break down in tears because you were just too good. Even telling me where I went wrong, what's going on now and what he needs to fix. Even if I would be ready to help deal with it. I will be contacting you again really soon so we can work on me. I wouldn't want to make the same mistake twice. Especially since you've even seen that he is a good man. That I know too. Lol. I thank you with tears of love and appreciation. Speak to you really soon.
Lala+

Unread postby Wish2015 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Miss Aida is absolutely amazing! She is spot on with her readings and recommendations. She has helped me so much and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all of her help.
Wish2015

Unread postby misskitty49 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Miss Aida was amazing (and hilarious)! She zeroed in on a few blind spots in my work and made was able to pinpoint exactly what and who had been holding me up all this time. I'm excited to hit my situation from a new angle and set everything straight!!

Lots of love to you Miss Aida, it was a pleasure! Thank you!
misskitty49

Unread postby Edrin » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Many of the things Ms. Aida did in my reading turned out to have materialized. From my target's persistent lies to me and her own family, the possible involvement of a 3rd party and finally her desire to run again to another country... all these in Ms. Aida's reading had come to pass. While it's eerily accurate, I am thankful Ms. Aida's reading has been totally spot on in the major parts.

I know she is comforting me a lot, that I am too good for her. Yes, I hate to admit this infront of her that she had been correct. I am still harboring hopes that it will somehow work out in the end.

I think I have other parts of my life that need a reading or two, I will most probably lend Ms. Aida's expertise again. Just that, I would like to concentrate on this for now.
Edrin

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:31 am

I was browsing the forum a lot before deciding on getting a reading and Miss Aida's replies to many people's questions have always impressed me with her warmth and attention to details. My reading with Miss Aida on Monday proved to be immenseful helpful to my situation (I'd like to apologize again for the background noise on my end that disrupted her connection with Spirits a few times). She is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I obtained confirmation that my situation was not a natural breakup but caused by a spell and her reading also pointed out the culprit was a person I had trusted. I am looking forward to working further with her on my case!
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:10 pm

Thank you, everybody, for:

Being my friends; allowing my Spirits and me to read for you, and for being such wonderful forum family members.

You are all THE best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Innocence » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 pm

I had my third reading with Miss Aida this evening. The more I work with her, the more I come to know what a kind and giving soul she is. Not only is she an amazing reader, her magic coaching is also invaluable and a lifesaver. I was doing the 13 herb bath incorrectly and would have lost so much precious time if I hadn't been lucky enough to have scheduled this reading 4 days into the ritual. I would love to coach more with her when my life gets back on track. Most importantly, she genuinely cares for her clients and does her best to keep them out of harm's way. Thank you again for everything!
Innocence

Unread postby busy91 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:38 pm

I recently had my first reading with Miss Aida this month, and my first reading with any AIRR. All I can say is Thank You! Most readings in the past have left me with more questions than honest answers, and even fewer with things to do to help my situation. I felt empowered when the call ended. I am going to do the rootwork she has suggested and I know it will make a difference. I cannot wait to read with her again. Thanks again Miss Aida!!

Liz
busy91

Unread postby itgirl92 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:52 pm

I just recently had my fist reading with Miss Aida, and I was very pleased. What she said about my situation rang true, and echoed much of what I had suspected. She was very understanding and honest with me. She was honest with me that I would have a lot of work ahead of me, but also gave me the hope that if I put in the time, that it would pay off for me at the end. She was very genuine, and pointed me in the direction of some work I should be doing. She was also very sympathetic of the situation with my target. I look forward to working with her again in the future.
itgirl92

Thank You Miss Aida of AIRR

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I just wanted to shout out a BIG THANK YOU for doing all of the work that you have done for me so that I could find a mate that's right for me. Seeing that the work was just completed I will have to wait and focus more on hanging around all the new friends that I have just made and maybe something will come from that.

But THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Virquarius » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:46 am

I'd just like to say THANK YOU MISS AIDA!!!!!!

We've been speaking for about 5 months every other week and I have to say Miss Aida has become another MOM to me. She is incredibly skilled and spirit gifted!!! She is also common sensical, shoots straight from the hip but does so in a way that you can understand. I trust her advice, and where she tells me to go. She has never steered me wrong!!!! She is my counsel and guide.
When I pulled up the AIRR page her photo spoke to me and it has been a perfect match. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is seeking aid to reach out to her. MISS AIDA will get you all the way together!!!
Virquarius

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Thank you , Everybody!

I wish that all of you were my children and I am HONORED when I am referred to as a "Second Mother"

But let's not forget that Miss cat has made all of our encounters possible. She is like a "Big Sister" to me. And a guardian to all of us.

Most importantly: Thank you to: God, Santos, Arch Angels, Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, Eggun, and my Spirits of the Tarot.

Love Love Love all of you

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:11 pm

I also want to thank Miss Aida regarding my court case, she was the first one to alert me that it was coming up.
This was via a reading she gave to me probably about a year ago!
Her advice was also imperative to my success.
Thanks again Miss Aida!
Isolte

Unread postby chelebelle9 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:51 pm

I just had my first reading with Miss Aida and it was awesome!!! I was nervous at first but she is so down to earth that I felt like I was talking to a friend. The reading was right on point and she gave me some really good advice as to what I need to do to reach my goal! Thank you Miss Aida!!!!
chelebelle9

Unread postby arisweety » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Dearest Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for not just tonight's reading, but also for the reading you gave me last year. You helped me so much last year, I was able to turn my life around for the better with your kind guidance and advice. And thank you so much for tonight. It was a tough reading to hear, but I feel much more confident now that you have once again given me the guidance and advice to make this work in my and his favor. I've already started on the work. I really don't like to give up and I refuse to give up now.

I will definitely kero you updated with this mission.

Thank you, gracias, amén and ashé!

Ariana
arisweety

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone:),

Just wanted to let you know about my experience with Miss Aida....She is amazing and wonderful & honest! I loved my reading with her and how detailed she was! She was wonderful with me and provided me with an insightful reading into my current situation regarding an affair and even better, she was able to see the spellwork/rootwork that 2 other rootworkers had done on my behalf & she saw they were working to my advantage! I was blown away and she gave me a lot of hope for my situation....I can't thank you enough Miss Aida for taking the time to help us and better us!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:26 am

I adore Miss Aida , she is my go to lady , I also class her as my friend.
I love listing to her on the Lucky Mojo radio show and I love her personality.
Miss Aida is a kind lady and I recommend her to anyone who wants an in depth , accurate reading. She has predicted so many things that have come true.
This lady is the real deal everyone , remember to be kind to her and respectful.
Now I am off to book another reading with her , its been too long lol
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Miss Aida is wonderful and I can't stress enough how kind she has been to me and how spot on her readings are.
I love you Aida , thank you for all that you have done for me and others.
I'm so glad your part of my life.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:22 am

Oh My Gosh..

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

All of you are a blessing from God.

So, I thank YOU for being in my life.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jump » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:12 pm

I just had reading done by Miss Aida...She is PHENOMENAL!!! I got the answer that I'm looking for and she also gave me guidance. If you are a person who'd like a "straight to the point" answer then I'd strongly recommend Miss Aida - very professional, very patient with me, and fun. I wanted to take a moment to THANK HER for the "honest & straight up answer", it gave me clarity on all of the things going on with my life. More blessings to you!!!

~JUMP (wink & smile)
jump

Unread postby angel01 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Greetings to all from downunder!!!
I had my first reading with beautiful Miss Aida (yes I know you are beautiful, charming and with great sense of humor). And yes we were on phone longer than anticipated, plus given the 16 hours timing difference between the 2 countries. She is very passionate with what she does and the reading was great.
I want to take a moment to thank Miss Aida for the honest and straight forward answers, it gave me clarity on all of the things going on with my life and what needs to be done.
I am just so thrilled and over whelmed about a great experience that I had during my reading with Miss Aida.

There will be more reading coming soon. :D :D

You are awesome and many blessings to you. :) :)
angel01

Unread postby dmtm » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Thank you for your kindheartedness and guidance, Miss Aida, you are a blessing.
dmtm

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:50 am

Thank you Miss Aida for my mother's reading.
Miss Aida is amazing and I love her.
RoseStar21

Unread postby OldHag » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your FANTASTIC break up work on my daughter and that pig she was dating!

I was afraid for her. And you have made my fears go away

Incredible!!

O.H.
OldHag

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words.

Thank you for being in my life.

Thank you to God, Caridad/Oshun, Oya, ALL My Saints, Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, Egun, and Spirits of the Tarot. Without them, I am nothing

And thank you to Miss cat. Without her, I would never have had the opportunity to meet all of my WONDERFUL Forum Family Members and Friends.

You're THE best!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Isolte » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:19 pm

Miss Aida is an extraordinary rootworker! I just received verbal (and physical :lol: ) confirmation from my love interest that her work hit, and it hit very hard!
Thank you Miss Aida for helping us and sharing your talents!
Isolte

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:40 am

Miss Aida is truly amazing!

She is a powerful worker! Her readings are always incredibly accurate!

She puts her heart and soul for her clients and her friends.

It is an honor to know such a great person as Miss Aida!

Thank-you for all the work you do!

Love,
Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Happyntd » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:01 am

I want to join in and express my gratitude to Miss Aida. She is very helpful and generous with her knowledge on this forum and in readings. I feel very fortunate to have access to her. She is an excellent and accurate reader. She conveys her message with compassion and a sincere desire to help while being direct and telling you exactly the way it is in your situation.

Thank you Miss Aida!!!
Happyntd
Happyntd

Unread postby Gabriela10 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:27 am

I just want to say THANK YOU!! to Miss Aida for that wonderful reading you gave me; it has been a while since I had one, but your reading was so accurate and very pleasant. You are not only very sweet and patient but you spent more than the time I asked for.
I could say your reading was 100% accurate, but your compassion and understanding was also at the same level; this is very important to me, to feel comfort when I am going through tough times.
Thank you very much again for your wonderful service!!
Sincerely,
Gabriela10
Gabriela10

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:47 am

Okay , I am just pulling my self together lol
I am overcome by Miss Aida's generosity , kindness and how patient she is.And lets not forget how amazing her readings are !
This lady is wonderful.
And I can't stress that enough!
If I could I would like to give her a hug and thank her in person, but I can't so I'm planning on drawing her something as a thank you gift.
I thank God that he brought Miss Aida into my life.
And I am not just saying this .
I am saying this from my heart.
I Love you Miss Aida .
RoseStar21

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Miss Aida,

I can't thank you for everything you've done for me! I love how kind & professional & honest you are:). I really enjoyed my recent reading with you again that has opened my eyes & give me hope and i was especially happy & excited to see you can see the results of my spell-work already happening (i was almost screaming in delight) in your tarot readings & conversations with the spirits. I feel blessed that i came across you and felt that you cared about my situation & you gave me excellent suggestions and tips that i am taking to heart regarding my current situation & i am looking forward to working with you! I can't wait for the future to unfold and i can't thank you enough for the reading you gave me along with everything else you've done for me.

Thank you!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Thank you for your kind words.

I am HONORED to have all of you in my life.

You bring sunshine and happiness my way.

Thank you for that.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby calypso68 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:14 am

Lovely Miss Aida

Just came of the phone with you from our second reading and coaching,
One does really feel that you care about the people that contact you for help and advice
you give such detailled guidance,with patience and kindness,you explain everything step by step.I think I 'm quite lucky to have found you,
and I really feel that I 've found the right person for help,now and in the future.
I 've enjoyed talking to you so much,one would take a reading just to talk to you ,you're so uplifting and such a wonderful lady!
you're the best
lots of luv :D

(already looking forward to our next conversation ;) )
Thank u St Michael for your protection
calypso68

Unread postby ravenmaven » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:33 am

I recently booked my first hour long reading with Miss Aida for reconciliation work. She was kind, understanding, down-to-earth, perceptive, and her reading of the cards and spirits gave me insight into my situation that I didn't have previously. I cannot recommend her enough for anyone looking to hire an AIRR rootworker for a reading!
ravenmaven

Unread postby MilzC79 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Thank you so much for the reading Miss Aida!! You are so kind, genuine and honest. Thank you and the spirits for opening my eyes. You were definitely sent to me. Nothing happens by accident. I am blessed to have you here. I look forward to many more readings and coaching sessions with you as I continue to learn. You are such a good soul. Thank you once again for the strength you have given me. :D

Love love love,

Millie
MilzC79

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Miss Aida is the most kindest , most generous , most patient lady I have ever come across. Her readings are in depth and helpful and I frankly can't get enough of this lady !
Miss Aida is a God send , I can't thank her enough!
Thank you Miss Aida for all that you do and have done for myself and others.
Tinisha
RoseStar21

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 am

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to pop back on this thread and share my gratitude to Miss Aida for being such an awesome person. I've gone to her several times now for both readings and magical coaching and every time we've spoken it's like I'm having a conversation with a trusted friend (and for me, trusting ain't easy!). She's the best!

With every reading, she has been direct and honest about what she sees, and her abilities MUST be blessed by God and her spirit guides and egun because she has been amazingly accurate with everything and has even answered my unspoken questions that weren't even directly connected to what the reading was about. Our most recent conversation is yet more "proof", if you will, that her gifts are truly amazing.

A day or two before I had prayed and asked Spirit to give me (through Aida) a clear message about my situation, regardless of whether or not I liked what I heard, and asked sort of randomly if I needed to perform some specific rootwork. During the reading she said that if a certain card comes up she knows it's Spirit working through her, and sure enough, that card popped up maybe 30-45 seconds later (sign #1 for me). She told me exactly what she saw and what I needed to do to, and the way she said it, certain statements that she made, were sign #2 for me. Sign #3 came at the end when she directly answered that random (but unspoken) question. For me there is no doubt that she is very gifted.

During our conversations Miss Aida has always been warm and genuine, very caring and compassionate. She will always tell you the truth, but she shares the negative in an empathetic manner and the positive in an almost eager way that makes you feel like she's your own personal cheerleader. She has never been condescending or dismissive, never vague (like a fake would be) and won't waste time with platitudes: she's a straight shooter and that's a good thing! Miss Aida has been the metaphorical "foot in my ass" that I have needed, and I am so thankful that I was led to her.

Here's to a long and fruitful association, Miss Aida - you kick ass and I love you for it!
Darice
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:15 pm

That's it!

I'm taking ALL OF YOU home with me!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 am

I don't know what I would do without Miss Aida!
She has been so good to me , she has put up with my anxiousness( I am very sorry for acting like a headless chicken lol) , I have lost count now how many readings I have had with her ( don't even get me started how good she has been to me with those ! I'll end up getting emotional.)
This lady is a God send!
As long Miss Aida carries on doing readings and is able to put up with me I shall never go to another but her ( I mean no offence to any other readers !)
The other thing is apart from being a amazing reading I feel like Miss Aida is a friend , I love listening to her on the radio , she makes me laugh and fills me with determination.She also gives me hope.
I wish I was able to meet Miss Aida in person and thank her.
When I come on to the forum I am nosy and check people's posts and it shocks me how much Miss Aida does for everyone on this forum , now I will not mention names but I got very upset by one person claiming all their questions weren't answered when Miss Aida had answered a lot already.
I don't think people realize how much this lady does for all of us here on this forum , but not just Miss Aida but other moderators too .
And it frustrates me because they are only human and they all deserve respect.
Thank you Aida for being my friend , thank you for what you have done for me , thank you for all the readings you have done for me( BIG thank you concerning those , I don't think any other person would do what you've done.) Thank you for helping us on the forum , thank you for being in my life.
And thank you Miss Aida for just being you.
Love from
Tinisha
RoseStar21

Unread postby greentea » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:45 pm

kudos to Miss Aida! Thank you so much for a great reading. Everything was right on and it helps me see the bigger picture. The reading was truly amazing and she's fun to talk to. I agree with so many of you who said that talking to Miss Aida is just like talking to a trusted friend. I'm blessed to have found this gifted and talented woman. Having a reading with her gave me chills on my back as it was so right on. Her most honest reading has definitely helped me clear some of the confusions these days. I look forward to more readings and magic coaching with this sweet lady!
greentea

Unread postby ravenmaven » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:43 pm

I've now had three readings with Miss Aida over the phone, and each one has been enlightening and I'm honored and privileged to be able to call on her in my hours of need. She always gives me clarity, and I'm so glad I had a reading with her before an important phone call with a target because her guidance helped steer me through it.

I will continue to schedule readings with her, and I'm so glad that my instincts led me to her. Many blessings on Miss Aida and her spirits!
ravenmaven

Unread postby Hoodooyoulove26 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Although i have not received a reading from Miss Aida YET (believe me i will be doing). I wanted to say how grateful i am for helping me get on to the forum when i was struggling recently and for sorting is so quickly. And also for the help you have provided on here.

It is very much appreciated and i very much look forward to booking a reading with you soon.
Hoodooyoulove26

Unread postby Happyntd » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:50 am

I want to let everyone know how fantastic Miss Aida is, not only as a reader but also as a magical coach. She explains things in detail and is very patient. She provided me helpful tips and ideas that I never would have been able to figure out or understand on my own. She is kind, funny and wonderful to talk with. If you are interested in performing your own magic and have a better understanding of what you are doing, it is a worthwhile investment to connect with her.

Thank you Miss Aida. You are lovely and talented and I am very grateful!
Happyntd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words.

I am truly HONORED and humbled to have all of you in my life.

Thank you to God, Caridad/Oshun, Oya, ALL My Saints, Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, Eggun, and Spirits of the Tarot. Without them, I am nothing

And let's all remember that, without Miss cat, NONE OF US would have the opportunities to know each other. I am FOREVER grateful to her.

You're all THE very best!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:24 pm.

Unread postby Spellkiss » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:32 am

I have to thank Miss Aida she has been there for me for so long now she's the only one I go to for readings and work. She is the best! Her readings are always incredibly accurate it's scary sometimes she's predicted things a couple years ago and it happened,she always sees what's going on before it happens and during as well. Her work always helps and does the job,she puts her all into it and does everything she can to make it happen and it does. She's amazing I can't say enough great things about her,I always tell her how lucky I am to have found her and how much I appreciate everything she does for me,she is a great reader,root worker and I consider her a true friend she is caring,honest and tells it like it is. She is a lifesaver she has helped me in so many situations I would have been stuck and lost without her and things wouldn't have tuned out how they have. My latest situation i call a miracle and a second chance she helped so much with it without her nothing could have been possible it was definitely a life changing event and her being there for me and taking the case meant everything to me I am very grateful.
I look forward to my next reading and root work adventure with her. I can't say enough good things about her. I will continue to go to her over and over again. Thank you sweetie for everything! Your the BEST ♡
Spellkiss

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:02 pm

New to the posting business here...at any rate I'm rather amazed at the way spirit actually chose to apply this curse...different than I expected but more just. Thank you so much Miss Aida...Excellent work and much recommended!
Sapmoss

Unread postby Curios12 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:40 am

I dont even know how to start but thank you is not enough for this awesome human being name Ms. Aida. I have had several readings with AIRR readers and by far this is the most accurate one I have had. One stuck out most with me is something happen in my life 20 years ago which I thought was over with but no the spirit is still arround me. Ms. Aida was able to pick up on that really quick and has given me the steps on how to move forward. Her spirit guides trust me I want them to be mine too, they speak back to her really fast, there was no delaying on the phone just to past time. I cannot thank you enought Ms. Aida, everything that you tell me to do to get where I want to be will be done. My reading was done while I was out of town, now I am back home after my nap I will start the proces. Please people if you want someone who will see in your pass and equip you with the tools to live a better life in the future, email Ms. Aida find out what her schedule is, book your reading and follow her instructions if you want success. The other great thing about her I had a few questions after the reading and guess who answered them promptly :lol: ..yep Aida did. She even pick up on an issue that I had based on a post and we could laugh about it...trust me I dont trust so easy but with her telling me about something that happened 20 years ago....she is now my offical reader and will be my worker once I finish what she told me to do, whether she want to or not :D :D :D :D . thank you so much Ms. Aida...
Curios12

Unread postby vata girl » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:34 am

I, too, would like to thank the incomparable Miss Aida for providing much needed, ACCURATE advice and guidance! I have not had a private reading with her, but all of the questions I have asked on this forum have been answered promptly, carefully and helpfully by Miss Aida. She is always there and always reliable!
vata girl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:49 pm

I humbly thank all of you for your kind words.

You're all so very VERY good to me.

Most importantly, thank you for being in my life
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 am

Thank you Miss Aida for my reading and being patient with me.
I don't know how you put up with me some times...But I love you for it!
Now I'm off to do my work instead of sitting on my ass and twiddling my thumbs.
Miss Aida's readings are very helpful people.
RoseStar21

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics