Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
GIFTEDHANDS

READING WITH MISS. CAT

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Thu May 27, 2010 2:10 pm

IF ANYONE WANTS A READING & NOT SURE OF WHOM TO GO TO, SET AN APPT WITH MS. CAT. SHE DOESNT JUST READ THE CARDS SHE HAS CONVERSATION WITH YOU, NOT AT YOU!
THANK YOU MISS CAT !!! :!:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: READING WITH MISS. CAT

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Good readers do have a conversation with you! Miss Cat is lovely! Glad you had a great experience.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: READING WITH MISS. CAT

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

She is one of the best readers I've encountered, truly. So full of stories and a wealth of information and inspiration.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

d182

cat yronwode - Do you know of a spell/product to cross paths

Unread post by d182 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 am

Hi
i was wondering if knew of a spell or any products i could use to encourage myself and another to cross paths and bump into each other?
i would be very thankful for your reply!
thanks

Maljen
Re: cat yronwode - Do you know of a spell/product to cross paths

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

Your question was already asked and answered in another post. Please do not spam the forums with multiple posts.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

d182

Unread post by d182 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 am

sorry
i only started this as i wanted the answer of Cat
apologies

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 am

If you want to speak with Miss Cat for advice, I suggest that you book a reading with her through the AIRR.

It is against forum policy to post the same question multiple times.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

Hi, d182 -- both of the things stated above are true:

Do not post the same question more than once. Find the right area of the board and post the qustion there, one time only.

This forum is not a direct line to me. I am a participant, but because newcomers like you, and spammers of all sorts, and unobservant people as well tend to gunk up the board with multiple posts and commercial spam and off-topic posts about celebrities and naked people, i have to spend most of my allotted time here deleting junk posts and duplicate posts, which leaves me very little time to reply to questions.

Luckily, there are dozens of helpful regulars here who give great, well-informed, and detailed replies to questions, and if their avatars have the "Certified Practitioner" icon in them, you know that they are graduates of my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, have turned in all their homework and been fund competent to practice rootwork.

And, yes, I do give private readings for clients -- and in fact, that is what i am going off to do right now, as soon as i post this message to you. If you want to book my services for a consultation, you may find my page at the AIRR site:

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Readings with miss cat

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Like the old Wamm.. Bamm, from Batman WOW!!! (if you are old enough to remember, or if you have seen in syndication).

I can hardly write faster than what is spilling out of my brain... All I can share with you fine people is that if you have never had a reading with Mrs. Cat., please do so. This does not mean that you will be "cheating" on your wonderful AIRR readers. Mrs Cat is loved by many. Wait and pursue if just to be polite and say "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you"!!!

Well, not only did I want to properly introduce myself to Mrs Cat., I wanted to hear what she had to say.

First and foremost I love my AIRR reader who has been lovely in spirit and in mind and who I will be calling upon again, so this is not about "dump your AIRR Reader".

Secondly, Mrs. Cat opened up an avenue in my brain -- yes that's what I typed and it was for humor but also for REAL. I have spent the last few hours on the internet researching something we discussed and how it could best benefit my endeavor into my dream.

Third, Mrs. Cat, AFTERWARDS I did not answer phone calls, did not turn on the tv, did not plug in the forum except to do the research I needed.

Focus on what she says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did this to focus on the wealth of information that had just been shared. Get it?

Mrs. Cat tells it like it is. If you are looking for the "same thoughts" and "what you want to hear" --

FOR-GET-ABOUT-IT.

She is a real, intuitive, calls it like she sees it with LOVE, HONOR and KNOWLEDGE.

She opens up insights to what you might have not actually thought of or considered.
There are not enough words to describe her spirituality and her ability to be intuitive.

So thank you, Mrs. Cat. For your thoughts, your recommendations (which I am currently working on learning), for the avenues that are out there, and for the "individual" I can embrace and give once again, food for thought, and to keep pursuing.

Be Loved, Be Blessed, Be Cherished, Be Adored, Be Honored and Be Praised for your efforts in helping so many people!!!

With Greatest Respect and Honor just in knowing you and having the pleasure of meeting you today,

---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

faith2008

Re: WOW!!!

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 pm

I have a reading coming up with her tomorrow. Can't wait! Thanks for posting this. I'm even more excited now.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:47 pm

I just had a reading with Ms. Cat as well and boy I tell yah, my first reading ever and I loved it. She really talked to me like she was family and concerned about me. I felt a connection with her and not to mention her sense of honor- loved it!

I am def blessed with awesome family and friends who stand by me n love me and now I feel equally blessed that I have an awesome spiritual guide on my side too. 

If you read this Ms. Cat, thank you so much for being so nice and helping people like us with your gift and talents. With Lord Shiva ;) on our side, we'll always be on the right track.

Your fan from the mid- west :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 pm

yes cat is great and might I say a brilliant woman.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Aw, shucks. You folks are sweet. Thanks. And triplethreat -- i am going to be watching your progress. You have the personal skills, the tools we talked about are available, and the road is open for you. "May all your works be crowned with success" is my prayer for you.

I hope you don't mind, but i am proud enough of this positive feedback that i am gonna rename this thread "Readings with miss cat" and move it to the customer testimonials section, where the other readers have their testimonials.

With thanks and praise to the Lord who has given me a gift to share.
catherine yronwode

AmaSarah
Re: Readings with miss cat

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 pm

I've been wanting to thank you since the day we spoke. Thank you for bringing such attention to our reading. You have this way of making a person feel like they are the only thing that matters in that moment. It honestly took me a minute afterwards to realize I was not your only client!! It felt like I was talking to a good friend.

Yes, thank you for sharing that wonderful gift.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:01 am

cat's readings are fabulous. I recommend them to anyone who wants to experience a really excellent, authentic, reading from a master reader!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Had my first reading with Miss Cat this evening. It was like talking to an old friend. She picked up on things about my ex that was just amazing. It was like she knew him. I now know what direction I need to go in and letting go of the past is a lot easier now. I've already started working on her suggestions and can't wait to see the outcome. Wish I had booked an hour instead of just 30 minutes but I'll know better next time.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Absorb what you received like a sponge.
We would all love to have a full day with Mrs Cat! I get it!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 am

Miss cat is an amazing reader and wonderful person. I couldn't agree more with the people above. She is a gifted person and you really see that when you have a reading with her.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 am

I had a reading with Miss Cat, and it was indeed wonderful. I felt comforted. She shared stories that were similar to my situation and she really took her time to get to know who I was. I wish I could have a reading with her every month! :) You know something, it feels like she is the parent who has many, many children, but makes each one feel like they are the only one. Very wise, Miss Cat is very wise.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm

I have a question and mabe it sounds ver stupid but how do you get a reading with Mrs. Cat and how do I find her on the internet?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

She, and all the other AIRR members can be found at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Sunflowr73 -- Hi, I am miss cat, also known as sister catherine, reverend catherine, and cat yronwode. I am the co-owner of the Lucky Mojo shop (and this Lucky Mojo forum) and you can read about getting a reading with me at the Missionary Independent Spiritul Church site as well as at AIRR. Here is the church's link for readings:

http://missionaryindependent.org/readings.html

I look forward to speaking with you!
catherine yronwode

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:35 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Sunflowr73 -- Hi, I am miss cat, also known as sister catherine, reverend catherine, and cat yronwode. I am the co-owner of the Lucky Mojo shop (and this Lucky Mojo forum) and you can read about getting a reading with me at the Missionary Independent Spiritul Church site as well as at AIRR. Here is the church's link for readings:

I look forward to speaking with you!

thank you for our quick responce

Crescent Moon
Thanks to Ms CAT!

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:47 pm

I just want to Thank Lucky Mojo for the help you provided me when my entire Altar caught fire...

I had help right away... Ms Cat was there for me with no questions ands if's or buts... I received replacement of some of my items from the AIRR Pro Bono fund... that helped me get back on my feet with the work I was doing to get jobs. She made sure that she sent me work for protection, which I needed. I got a emergency reading with no hesitation..

I also would like to mention I am proud to be a part of the Lucky Mojo Forum. You all are such great ppl and I love the fact that everyone here helps out with any questions, desires etc... I am so proud of you all and I am sure Ms Cat is too... One big happy family..Lovin it! :D

Thanks to all that came to my aid..those of you that answered my question with haste...thank you. I am so grateful..
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Thanks to Ms CAT!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm

I followed your story and was very happy to hear the outcome. It made me seriously think about dedicating some money to go to the bro bono fund. Great to see your story had a happy ending! Good luck to you and yours...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:36 am

Ditto Ritual Sound! Glad for the update and share :)
Be Blessed!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 am

Hi all, and thanks for the thanks, Crescent Moon.

The Pro Bono Fund is a function of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, and is administered by Miss Michaele, the chairwoman of the fund.

In order to receive goods or services via the Pro Bono Fund, tthe client kmust be recommended to the Fund by a member of AIRR.

Lucky Mojo, my shop, has pledged one flat-rate box filled with supplies to the Pro Bono Fund every month, with an emphasis on products used in hardship cases such as job-getting, uncrossing, healing, blessing, cleansing, and court case work. We do not supply goods for use in love-drawing or revenge work to the Fund. (If you know the structure of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, you will have a pretty good idea of the reasoning behind our selection of products to donate.)

I personally also donate one free reading per month to the fund, as do other readers at AIRR, and Miss Michaele sees to it that we are given those cases to read for, if there are applicants.

When Cresent Moon's altar caught fire in Agust 2010, she announced it in the Lucky Mojo Forum. She was a customer of my shop, so i could vouch for her sincerity and her need. Thus, rather than send the shop's monthly Pro Bono box to Miss Michaele for distribution, i assembled a box based on Crescent Moon's previous purchases and sent it to her directly, thus distributing one month's worth of Lucky Mojo donations to the Pro Bono Fund. Now it is September, and a new box is on its way to Miss Michaele.

If any Lucky Mojo Forum participants want to donate money or spiritual supplies to the Pro Bono Fund, i am sure that Miss Michaele would welcome the contributions.

Read all about the AIRR Pro Bono Fund here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

If anyone reading this message in the Lucky Mojo Forum would like to apply to the Fund due to hardship or poverty, please note that you cannot do so directly. Your name must be recommended by an AIRR member. You may contact the members of AIRR through the Readers and Rootworkers site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Thanks for your interest and attention,
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

Thank you cat for this information; it is good information and we all share Cresent Moon's sentiments regarding cat and Lucky Mojo. Its one of the greatest wonders of the world. I am so glad I found Lucky Mojo.

anita2479

I have a reading with cat

Unread post by anita2479 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 am

Hi I have a phone reading with cat booked on the 24th and was wondering if I need to send anything like a piece of my hair to speed the work I want done.

I don't know what to do. I'm knew to all this.

thelightfantastic
Re: I have a reading with cat

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 am

Your reader will let you know if they need or want a personal concern from you.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:46 am

When I had my reading I sent pictures of the people that I wanted her to read. Miss Cat does does only a certain amount of work for people, such as protection amulets, candle setting, and the like. If she cannot take your case, she will recommend work you can do yourself or refer you to someone in AIRR whom you can work with. You can of course have lights set through MISC and order mojo hands, jack balls and such. I know they will need a hair for the jack ball.

Hope that helps. Good luck with your reading. I know you'll love it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 am

Miss Cat does some work for people, such as making mojo bags, fixing amulets, setting lights, etc. So depending on what you're wanting her to do, she may be able to do that for you. You can discuss that with her during your reading.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 am

I recently had a reading with Miss Cat. She mentioned I could have sent her pictures of myself and all involved parties. She said that not only does she read off the pixs but it helps her hone in on the intended parties. If this is love work, you should send separate pixs of yourself, your target and the two of you together. Just email them to LM and let them know it is for a reading on the 24th.

If you have your own deck of Rider-Waite tarot cards, you should have the deck with you so that you can look at the cards and their symbols as she is interpreting it all for you. Again, her suggestion.

Personal concerns are for when you have work done and not for readings and you will be asked for them if she makes you an amulet. Miss Cat is very thorough. She'll guide you through everything. If you would like suggestions on work that you can do (this is called magical coaching), be sure to mention you would like the time split between a reading and a rootwork consultation.

good luck. you'll be fine.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Miss cat is talented in psychometry so she can look at and touch pictures and objects and gain amazing insight from them.

If you are interested in her looking at your photos then email them to Lucky Mojo at order@luckymojo.com and let them know it is for the reading.

anita2479

Unread post by anita2479 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanx a lot, where do I email my pics?

Also I have not got a pic of the target and really dnt knw how I would get one.

xx

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Please refer to my post. You email them to order@luckymojo.com

anita2479

Unread post by anita2479 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Kind regards mr conjure man.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Thank you as well for the information ConjureMan. I have a reading with Cat as well later this month. I'll be sure to get photos out to her well in advance.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

sd_ck

Unread post by sd_ck » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:21 am

How do you schedule a reading with Cat? Who do you contact? I want to schedule a reading asap. Thanks for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 am

This is cat. You may read about what i do in the way of readings here, and see how to book and pay for a reading with me:

Perhaps we shall talk soon!
catherine yronwode

anita2479

Unread post by anita2479 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:27 am

Miss cat I'm
Looking forward to my reading,will email you my pic.Anita

wjatwell2

This really works!!!

Unread post by wjatwell2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

I had a phone consultation with Mrs Cat several years ago. I ordered some things from Lucky Mojo. Let me be the first to say that these people ARE NOT PHONIES!!!!!! They have bviously studied this practice and they are MASTERS!!! The thing i like about the consultation with Mrs Cat is that she was honest with me. She was not trying to take my money (like so many other false practioners do) and she told me straight down the barrell (so to speak) if my desired outcome was fesible.

She is very easy to talk to and she understands the situation that you present to her. MY TESTIMONY IS REAL AND I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH LUCKY MOJO AT ALL (OTHER THAN A CUSTOMER JUST LIKE YOU). I said that because so many people have sites that post false testimonials.

Just be careful and know that this lady is the best (as far as I am concerned). And her staff is just as helpful as she is.

:D

Badgerwoman

Just want to express...

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:37 pm

...my gratitude to Miss Cat and Miss Angela from the shop for their patience with my getting the time mixed up, first of all, and again my gratitude to Miss Cat for her time and the most awesome reading and advice ever! I will be sitting down with my notebook for the planning this evening after I get my work done for the day. This weekend I will be planning my next LM order to enhance the work I'm already involved in and working on the website(s). Thanks so very, very much!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Just want to express...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm

I like that word, 'enhanced' ...I second your nod to cat and LM. Good Luck in your work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: This really works!!!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 am

Thanks!
catherine yronwode

barca

Thank you Miss Cat!

Unread post by barca » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say I had a wonderful reading with Miss Cat! I booked just 30 min but she encourage me a lot and took her time to explain to me , she talked to me for 50 min . It was a wonderful and expirience reading and everyone should try it!

Thank you Miss Cath.

suzyparker

Thank you Cat

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:20 pm

for your response to my earlier post. I would have responded in that link, but the topic has been locked.

I will suggest that my friend see a P-doc and in the meantime I will give her a Tranquility candle to at least calm her nerves.

While I agree about delusions and paranoia, the DSM IV also lists schizotypal behavior as the belief in magical thinking, telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. yet I have practiced telekinesis, hoodoo and have communed with the dead for the past 35 years with nothing but success, so I try never to jump to a logical conclusion... HaHa.

As always, thank you Cat for your timely response to the topic and your concern for your clients. It's what makes you the best in your business.

Best Wishes,

SP

suzyparker

Cat is the Best

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:40 pm

I have posted many praises about Cat's products over the years - Follow Me Boy, Tranquility, the quality of the herbs and incenses.

Today,I have another praise for Cat, personally. I posted a concern about a friend and Cat answered in a logical, common sense manner that I had not seen myself. Sometimes you get too close to things you can't see the forest for the trees.

Now Cat could have given a million different solutions via hoodoo for my friend's problem since that is Cat's business; but she didn't.. she gave me her honest opinion. That is what makes Cat so special and such an outstanding person and why I trust her completely.

God Bless you, Cat - may your concern and love for your customers come back to you many times over.

Peace & love,

SP

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 pm

I had a wonderful reading by Mrs.Cat today. Everything she said was true ad she doesn't sugarcoat anything. I have three good people I work with -- Ms.Elvyra, Miss Cat, and my rootworker Deacon Millett. I like to thank all of them for helping me out in my sitution.

Maljen
Re: Thank you, Miss Cat

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 pm

I have to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Cat and her readings. I just had a wonderful hour reading with her which was frighteningly dead on in some points, very clear, and Cat was full of wonderful and practical advice. Thanks again, Miss Cat! And once again it was lovely finally getting to 'meet' as it were! You've given me lots to think about and a great deal of piece of mind. Those things you just can't put a price on!

Brida

To Miss Cat.

Unread post by Brida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi Miss Cat!

You have private messages disabled, so I figured I would leave you something here.

First, I want to THANK YOU so much for today. I came after the shop closed, but you helped me through my list of things I needed to get. Above and beyond that, I thank you so much for the two hour conversation on life, family members, children, etc. Your reflections, your stories, your time, your kindness, your wisdom, and just your open heart to me meant the world.

I know we will be in touch, and I look forward to seeing you again.

You are truly a gift, and an inspiration.

With love and prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

Crescent Moon
Thanks to Ms CAT!

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you Ms Cat! for the reading you provided me today the cards were very informational, I will be taking all the advice you have given me for my book and my new Website in regards to my career. I did get to register tonight onto the Post-War Blues in the Yahoo Group, just waiting for approval... I am still so excited about my entire reading and I will continue to work on getting more work more huge projects and follow my hearts desires from your guidance...Thank you so so much.. I thought about everything you said to me the entire time I was working the project today and it means so much to me to know that I am not being hurt anymore by people.. I am keeping protection candles lite on the behalf of myself and my entire family...and I will be ordering more Crown of Success Oils...I can't not Thank you enough you are a blessing to so many, keep up the good in you..

Much Love,Respect and Peace
Crescent Moon

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Thanks for the feedback. It was an unusual reading because i was so strongly led to discuss the practical areas. I loved seeing your photo online! I will always know you now!

I'll track your progress in the post-war-blues Yahoo group.
catherine yronwode

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:10 am

I am wondering about something... last night on the way home I made a stop at a local gas station a few blocks from where I live... went into the gas quickly and on the way out I walked by a homeless kitten, I took one look at him, I felt so sorry for him and brought him home with me... I instantly thought about the four cats in my reading..:) he is a beautiful darkest brown almost black color with white in both his ears and a tab bit of white on his neck like a bow tie...so cute!... it took him only seconds to get use to my house and now he's playing all over the place like he has been here forever. (a little wild and very playful) I am trying to decide if I should keep him or take him to a shelter, but he is so adorable. :)

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 am

yeap that's me!!... people that just meet me don't believe my age... I will be fifty next year...:)and I am not one of those that won't tell their age...:) not ashamed of it....this is another reason I feel I should be in a better place in my life, my career...and debt free

Thank you again Ms.Cat!! waiting patiently upon approval for the Post-War Blues..I am Hairittiz... see you there!!

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 am

I say keep the kitten. Sounds like it was fate that you two met. Plus shelters are so overcrowded they often euthanize the little guys if they cannot be adopted within a week. In a lot of places anyways. Just my .02.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 am

I didn't know exactly where this comment should go, but having seen posts regarding the Pro Bono fund here I though this would be an appropriate place.

I am Extremely grateful for the members of AIRR commitment in helping those in need! Your dedication and willingness to do what you can to contribute to individuals and families that have little or nothing to be able to obtain the guidance and resources needed in troubled times is absolutely amazing!

Though we have not yet started, I am so very appreciative that when I called for help AIRR members were right there to assist me in being accepted for the Pro Bono grant so that my family may be able to begin to heal in this troubled time.

Words can not possibly express how my heart feels at this very moment :) Please pass along the message to the AIRR members involved in continuing to support this fund how very grateful I am.

I intend to give back as soon as I have a better balance to my life. I look forward to the days to come.

Love, Light and Blessing to All of you!

-Willowspell
[color=#408040]May the Road Rise you meet you.[/color]

-Willowspell

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Well, I decided to keep him, even my husband has gotten attached to him.. hubby went out and bought food for him today... surprised me... one reason I thought about taking him to a shelter is b/c we really can't afford it, but for some reason or another I felt I was suppose to bring him home and care for him..I just don't know what to name him... any suggestion's will help... I have been calling him lil baby, but he won't be that for long...:)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm glad you are keeping the kitten. It will cost money for spay-neuter later on, but there are local foundations that help folks with money for this. Be sure to ask around.

And yes, that was strange, with the four cats in the reading and here we have the fourth cat. Hmmmm. :-)

As for a name L'il Baby, well i once knew of a cat named Baby Cakes who weighed 20 lbs. He was enormous -- but the name stayed with him even after he was no longer a kitten.
catherine yronwode

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Miss Cat,

Thank you again for your time and efforts with my reading today. I appreciate every moment you spent talking with me. As I said on the phone, I have the utmost respect for you and your work. Your reading style is amazing as well, Perhaps someday you will let me give you a reading :) Free of charge of course. lol

I look forward to working with you in the future. It was an absolute pleasure and honor speaking with you today.

Though it has been stated here before by many others, I must say to those in doubt. Miss Cat is a Compassionate, Honest, and Talented reader. I would recommend her work to anyone and everyone needing guidance, depth to an situation.

Thank you again! Love, Light and Blessings be with you always Dear Lady!
[color=#408040]May the Road Rise you meet you.[/color]

-Willowspell

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”