Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thanks From the Facebook Friday Winners

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
AlyssaH
Thanks From the Facebook Friday Winners

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:05 pm

I just wanted to start a thank you thread for the winners of the Facebook Fridays contest. I got my prize today (from Friday the 13th) & thank you so much for getting it out so fast & including the little extras. Blessings!
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
Re: Thanks From the Facebook Friday Winners

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

Great idea!

Thank you!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:30 am

I received my prize! Thanks to Lucky Mojo and to Ernest Medeiros for running this contest for the company.
coastwitch

abslotezerz

Facebook Friday Winner

Unread post by abslotezerz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 am

I was one of the winners who participated in this website.

bmorlan

Unread post by bmorlan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello!

I received my facebook fridays gift of the Crucible of Courage products yesterday! I was very impressed with the packaging, but, even before I got it open, I could feel the intensity of the products inside. I definitely take winning this as a sign for my prescribed work to incorporate these products into my candle work (when I receive my order :D) I just love the powerful scent as it DOES exude pure Confidence and Strength!

Now, all this week I've been battling a cold (I haven't been sick in years! LOL) my nose was clogged, it was hard to breath and just felt "icky" hehe. I dabbed a drop of the oil onto my temples... What a rush! My body is still surging with intense energy, and my congestion is moving out of my body finally! I haven't felt this good in a very long time! I cannot wait to get the products I ordered, and I KNOW now it will be worth the wait!

Thank you guys so very much for making REAL products and all the help you guys give freely. You all are a huge blessing.. :D

Brad

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:36 am

thanks for my gift . eric hayes

spiritwitchconjure

Unread post by spiritwitchconjure » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi,
I wanted to say a quick Thank You to LMCC and all the wonderful people there. I was one of the lucky winners of this past weeks Facebook Fridays. I was so surprised to win but this was something that is much needed in my life so obviously Spirit said it was time. Anywho, I responded promptly to Ernie who was super nice in his email back to me. He said it could take up to two weeks before shipment, which was fine, I was so happy to have won, I'd wait as long as needed.

Guess what the postal worker delivered to my door today? I was so shocked and thrilled. I opened up the box and the scent was just heavenly. I'll be putting that candle and oil to work right away.

Thank you so very much!
blessings
~*~
Laura

hellinahandbasket

Unread post by hellinahandbasket » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:45 pm

I won the lodestone prize a long time ago. I still use the sand and powder! Thank you.

ToriRichmond

Unread post by ToriRichmond » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:29 am

I have not yet won a Facebook Fridays! contest, but my friend won a set of products and she shared them with me. Thanks, Lucky Mojo, from a semi-winner!

Luna3

Unread post by Luna3 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 am

accept my warm congratulations ;)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters”