• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Three Candle Love Spell Questions and Answers

Three Candle Love Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello all. I'm very new to this site and spellcasting. I have never cast a spell before and am a little worried about doing it right.

I was recently broken up with by my ex-girlfriend who I am in love with. She says that she just lost attraction to me. I've looked throughout the web for a spell that might help her fall back in love with me. I came across a certain spell on the Lucky Mojo website called the "3 candle love spell"

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#3candlelove

I have a few questions to ask before i actually attempt this. At the end of the spell it tells me to sprinkle some of the water at her doorstep and then on my way back home. Problem with this is that she lives an hour away from me. How necessary would this step be, should I drive the hour to sprinkle it at her doorstep, drive home, and then sprinkle it on mine?

And what should I use for a basin to carry the water in? Would any bowl suffice?

Also what oils would you recommend? I was just going to purchase the "Love Me" oil along with the 3 bride and groom candles from this site. If anyone has any answers or advice for me, or maybe a better fitting spell I could use to get her to fall in love with me, please reply. Thank you very much in advance! Have a good night.
LoveStruckNewbie

Re: Newbie Needs Love Help on 3 Candle Love Spell

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:25 am

Hello lovestruck,

Sprinkling the water outside of her door is VERY important, because in conjure there are a lot of beliefs in the power of Foot Track Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html
You are deploying part of the spell so that she literally walks through it and takes in the loved dovey vibes through her feet.
You can carry the water in anything, a bowl, a basin, whatever you have on hand , but if you want this woman, love this woman, need this woman, then driving an hour is the smallest obstacle and well worth the happiness that could result from your diligent work :-)

As to your question about oils. To the Love Me oil I would add:
Attraction, since she said explicitly the Attraction is gone:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
And at least one other oil dealing with love and romance, here are a few to choose from:
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Dixie Love:
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
Kiss Me Now:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Come to Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

That is just a few. Typically I like to use more than one oil when dressing my candles and I like to use an odd number--usually for me 3, 7, or 13.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 am

If you carry the water in a sports-type water bottle, it would be quite simple to sprinkle on her door, and at any/all crossroads you travel through, out of your car door if necessary. As Bri stated, an hour is a small price to pay, and that time spent in the deployment of a love spell provides much time for focus and reflection.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Yes thank you both. The hour is definitely worth the drive. I do have a few more questions as I want to make sure that everything goes smoothly. When the spell says crossroads, is that just the nearest place where 2 streets intersect near my home? because I love on a corner so technically there is a crossroad right here. And on my route from her home to my home, am I supposed to sprinkle the water on all crossroads? Also in regards to using many oils, should I use a different oil for each candle, but use all 3 in both baths? And one more question I can think of right now, after each 3rd day when each candle is burnt down, do I start keeping the wax and such in the red fabric, and then after the 9th day secure it and bury it? If I ever move will I have to unearth them, and bury them again at my new home? I apologize for all the questions but I really appreciate any help you can give me very much. :) or any other advice anyone might have, I would also appreciate as I plan to order my supplies within the next couple of days. Thank you.
LoveStruckNewbie

Unread postby Malefic » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:39 am

I think somewhere on the site, it mentions that if you're doing the dropping-things-in-crossroads trick over a long distance or a city with a lot of intersections, you can get away with counting just the major intersections (the ones with traffic lights.)

As for buried remains, I've been told that only if it's a buried lodestone should you dig it back up if you are moving or whatever. Everything else you can leave where it is.
Malefic

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 am

A lot of your questions can be answered on the Lucky Mojo website. I think you should read through the links Bri gave you, because your answers are there. Having stated that, here is a brief run-down:

Any major intersection with four paths/roads is a crosswards and that can be a freeway

Use all 3 oils with each use as a combination oil.

Put all wax that is left-over in the flannel bag for burial and no you do not have to dig it up when you move,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 am

Hello again, I have just received my supplies from luckymojo and I plan to start the "3 candle love spell" tomorrow morning. I do however have one more question to ask before starting the ritual. When the spell says to start on days 4,5, and 6 at noon, should I literally start at 12pm? or should I use the technical sun transit time of that particular day? Any other last minute advice would also be greatly appreciated since this is the first time i'll be doing a spell. Thank you.
LoveStruckNewbie

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Fri May 08, 2009 11:05 am

any answer on using exactly noon, or the sun transit time when the spell says noon? i've looked alot of places and couldn't quite find the answer, and I'm actually finally starting the spell tomorrow morning after much excitement, and trying to find a stretch of 9 days that works well with me for the spell casting. any last minute advice would also be loved!
LoveStruckNewbie

Unread postby j82 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 pm

id go with 12 pm your time when the sun is above you. Reading through the post on this site and the free online book will give you more then enough information, honestly every time i read I pick up something i didnt know. Advice? well after you do the work I would try not to ubsess over it and overly think about it, do the work and walk away. Its so easy to ubsess but it seems to make things take longer or hinder them from working. when doing the work pour your heart into it while you concentrate on the goal. Do a dry run of the spell the night before so youk now what you are doing ( map it out in your head)..good luck!
j82

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Ok I do have one last question. I'm sorry that I keep asking questions, but I'm very nervous about casting a spell for the first time, and I want more than anything in the world for it to work. I have also searched this website as well the other places on the web to find the answer, and couldn't find it. I was wondering when doing this particular spell, at the end when I sprinkle the water on her doorstep, does she actually have to be home that particular morning? Because this girl does have a crazy schedule and sometimes spends nights other places, therefore it's quite possible that the morning that falls after the spell, she may not be home. Would it be ok to sprinkle the water at her doorstep anyway, since she will still cross it when she does finally get home? or do I try to make that morning fall when she will be home. Or maybe if I know where she is that isn't her home, should I sprinkle the water at that doorstep? it's also quite possible I won't know where she is if she isn't home. This is quite urgent, so any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for your previous help, and in advance for any answers to this question as well. :)
LoveStruckNewbie

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Go ahead and sprinkle it at her house. Regardless of whether or not shes home your doing it at her doorstep, you see. She has to walk threw it and that's the important bit.
Turnsteel

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Mon May 11, 2009 9:07 am

Ok, thank you very much!
LoveStruckNewbie

Unread postby SouthernGirl » Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm just starting the learning process too. But it is my understanding - please someone correct me if I'm wrong - it should be her home only. Not somewhere she's staying for a night or two. And I would also imagine that she doesn't have to be home. It's intentions and "vibes" will be there when she crosses them.

Above all, relax. I know you're super stoked about it. No need to be nervous. Just relax, be confident and as someone else mentioned, don't obsess. Do the job and go about your life. Don't worry it like a sore tooth! Easier said than done, I know. But take a deep breath and trust the trick.

Best luck!
SouthernGirl

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Tue May 12, 2009 8:21 am

Thank you as well SouthernGirl!! I started the work this morning and I feel it started well and I'm very confidant about it. Best of luck to you too for whatever you do with these new endeavors :)
LoveStruckNewbie

Three candle love spell

Unread postby lotusflower » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 am

I was looking on the Lucky Mojo site and I saw the three candle love spell.

The directions say that on the 4, 5, and 6th day you have to do the spell at noon. Now I can work this to be able to do the 4th and 5th day at noon, but not the 6th since I will be at work that day. It seems as though the time is important since the spell starts off at sunrise, then to noon, then to sunset. Please, if anyone knows, can you please let me know how important it is to do those three days at noon? Thank you!!!
lotusflower

Re: Three candle love spell

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Well if the spell calls for specific timing then follow it. I advise against changing spells until you know what you are doing and are familiar with spellwork. :-)
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Pink/Red Candle for Come to Me

Unread postby loving_me » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:52 am

Hello! I have a question about which color candle I should use with Come to Me Oil. I noticed that the fixed Come to Me candle is red. I don't have much luck with red candles for any type of love work. I have much better results when I burn pink candles.

My question is, instead of using red, would it be ok for me to use pink? I just feel so confident when I use pink. It never lets me down.

Aslo, I want to have a light set for me at MISC to back my work up. It says on the instruction page that they would like the names and DOB of the people involved, but I don't have the other person's DOB. Could I still have the light set or should I wait until I get the other person's DOB?

Thanks!
loving_me

Re: Pink/Red Candle for Come to Me

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 am

Regarding candle colors: Red is associated with passion and sex, pink is for romance, and white is for new love or for a marriage. Go ahead and have a light set at MISC, even if you don't have the DOB.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Pink/Red Candle for Come to Me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Come to Me Oil can also be used on a White candle -- and is used that way in the old, traditional "Three Candle Love Spell," where you start with a white candle, then a pink, then a red. You transfer the flame from one candle to the next before it burns out. This is to being someone close, closer, closest.

See

http://luckymojo.com/brideandgroomcandle.html

for the complete spell.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:29 am

Can someone tell me where to find the 'Three Candle Love Spell' please.

Thank you.
Cheshanna

Unread postby AmaSarah » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 am

Here you go: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#3candlelove

it's with the Lucky Mojo free love spells. good luck
AmaSarah

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

Thank you AmaSarah.
Cheshanna

3-candle love spell

Unread postby makeitwork08 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Does this spell work? Has anybody done this or know anybody who has?
makeitwork08

Re: Three Candle Love Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 pm

makeitwork08,

This thread contains messages from people who have done the spell. In addition, i can tell you that i myself have done it.

It is not advised to contemplate undertking works of magic with a negative attitude, such as "does this spell work?" or "has anybody done this?" That kind of thinking often rises when one is impatient or untrusting. Better to undertake magical works from a place of conscious confidence and without regard for the works of unknown strangers.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby makeitwork08 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:31 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Well if the spell calls for specific timing then follow it. I advise against changing spells until you know what you are doing and are familiar with spellwork. :-)

I have a question about the part where you have to sprinkle the water. What if that person lives in an appt. building? Do you still sprinkle it inside? Because that is where his door is.
makeitwork08

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Good Evening, makeitwork08,
That would be just fine. If you CANNOT get inside, do it outside but always state your intentions and who it is for (either way). Inside is preferable.
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Crossroads logistics

Unread postby coyote » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm preparing to use the "3-Candle Love Spell" on http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html where I see I need to wake before dawn and carry a basin of bathwater to a Crossroads to throw towards the sunrise, then walk back home.

On http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html I see a Crossroads is "a place where two roads cross at or about at right angles…outside the borders of town".

I live in an urban area and a disability severely limits my walking. Certainly I can bathe before sunrise, but the only way I can get the basin outside my city would be to drive. And I can drive to a place outside town where two roads cross and aren't near structures, and maybe even not in any incorporated city limits. Though I'll say getting there by sunrise might prove very challenging.

My questions:

1. Since there's no way I can get to and from the crossroads without driving should I not bother with this spell?
2. Is it important I be at the crossroads by sunrise?
coyote

Re: Crossroads logistics

Unread postby j82 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:18 pm

coyote,

It is important because the sun rising is representing of it bring something in your life. Sunset is to send things away. I live in a city and I use the streets in my community. Being your disability you can drive to the location and toss it out the window to the east then dont look back and go home.
j82

Re: Crossroads logistics

Unread postby coyote » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:34 am

j82 wrote:coyote,

It is important because the sun rising is representing of it bring something in your life. Sunset is to send things away. I live in a city and I use the streets in my community. Being your disability you can drive to the location and toss it out the window to the east then dont look back and go home.

Thank you very much for your helpful reply, j82! Sorry I'm such a total beginner I need to ask:

At the crossroads am I supposed to be in the middle of the road?

"Sunrise" means when the sun appears over the horizon/hills at this particular Crossroads, right? (Not when it would rise if the horizon were flat/hill-free.)

The first Crossroads I picked turns out to be almost directly West of my home. So I wonder if I need to pick another one East of my home, since…if at that Crossroads I throw water over a shoulder behind me towards the East and don't look back I can only drive West further away from my home! Sorry, I'm afraid I'm overthinking this.

Oh, should I wait to finish one spell (for example the "Lodestone & Red Candle Love Spell I'm working this week) before I try another spell (for example the "3-Candle Love Spell" seeking to attract the exact same person)?
coyote

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, coyote ,

Yes, that is correct about the crossroads. Find more information (and pictures) here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Crossroads

You can go online and see the time that the sun rises. That is the correct time.

Yes, you're overthinking this!!

And I personally believe in one spell at a time (but that's just me).

Again take a look at the AIRR webpage for the crossroads.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby coyote » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Thank you very much for your reply, Miss Aida!

By "Yes, that is correct about the crossroads." do you mean that yes I'm "supposed to be in the middle of the road"?

I did end up finishing the Lodestone Spell first: all that candle burning/concentrating time didn't give me time to start the 3-candle one anyway. (Incidentally the Lodestone spell has already brightened the picture a tiny bit!)

I'm a little confused about the 3-candle steps to take to start. At sunrise I'll be at my Crossroads, and then THAT same day "at Sun-up" I start burning the "1st day" candle? I'm only confused because I thought "sunrise" and "Sun-up" were the same thing.

Since I'm such a newbie, I found myself wondering during the Lodestone spell what frame of mind to be holding. I did try to go to a place of "confidence" as I see mentioned repeatedly in this thread. And since in my past I've found paranormal abilities come with full "certainty" I embraced that too but I wonder if that is too much confidence and thus too forceful to be honorable?

With the Lodestone spell I concentrated as close as possible to the whole time the candle burned...but this spell With three candles that's a significant length of candle-burning time. Can I just light 'em and go about my life while they burn since the spell doesn't specify anything for me to think about while the candles burn?

coyote
coyote

Unread postby j82 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:50 pm

coyote,

Go to the middle but if not able I have had success throwing it in the cross road, not caring where it hit and leaving.

Sunrise and sun up are the same, IE you bath then go home and start the work once done throwing the water in the road.

Im not sure about this question but keeping faith is important. Faith is the belief in something with the lack of evidence.

Concentration on a purpose is helpful but its not the same as the wiccan or other forms of magic where a clear image must be held at all times. More praying and being focused on the goal while praying. yes you can light a candle do the prayer and let it burn. Its not uncommon to come back and pray over them again as they burn however.
j82

Unread postby coyote » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 am

Thank you VERY much for the great reply, j82!

This newbie has one more question, about days 4 to 6, and 7 to 9, when I'm to light candles at Noon and Sunset.

I think I can be home at Noon days 4 to 6 (but not sure I can be home all 3 days long enough to let the candle burn 1/3); would say 1/3 and 1/2 and 1/6 be fine?

Perhaps more problematic is I'm not sure I can be home by Sunset every one of the days 7 to 9; would it be fine to light it when I can get home in that case? Maybe I can arrange it so I can be home by Sunset those 3 days though, I can do my best.
coyote

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello, coyote ,

Just try to do our very best

The main thing is that you do it on a consistent basis (and not random lighting everyday) and as close to the instructions as possible.

Also, tell the spirits when you will light the next day and explain why.

Wishing you success with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby coyote » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:11 am

Miss Aida wrote:Just try to do our very best

The main thing is that you do it on a consistent basis (and not random lighting everyday) and as close to the instructions as possible.

Also, tell the spirits when you will light the next day and explain why.

Wishing you success with this

Wow, that reply has touched my heart deeply. What a wonderful and profound truth! Thank you very much Miss Aida!! I think you've helped me a lot to find peace and move beyond overthinking.

coyote
coyote

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, coyote ,

That's wonderful.

Sometimes, e are our own worse enemies!! But, we're all human.

Please do me a favor and read this page that Miss cat wrote. It's so informative:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gloriap13 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:12 pm

I have a question on the 3 day love spell, on the last 9th day it says you have to bathe and sprinkle some of the bath water at the house of the person you want to draw near. What can I do if I don't know where he lives? He comes to my house or we meet at restaurants. What can be done in this case?

Please help
gloriap13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, gloriap13 ,

Sprinkle it at a crossroads closet to where you think he lives.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dlcutter » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:40 am

I just got to the end of the Three Candle Spell. First parts went well, although the second candle burned much faster than expected. Fast forward to the very last day and I let the candle burn down all the way and it set the petition on fire. The first two burned clear down, but didn't set their respective papers on fire, just left small amounts of wax. The plate that the final pieces sat on was glass and apparently not flame retardant as it shattered once it got too hot. My question is: is this a bad sign (broken glass/saucer is usually indicative of failure) or is it just a poor choice in tools and should I keep moving on with efforts towards getting my ex back?
Dlcutter

Unread postby natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello Dlcutter,

I would say it is a bad sign, even if it is because you used a plate that could not hold up to heat. It is one of those synchronicity type of things. I would do more work on the situation or even thing about hiring a professional.

Peace~

Nathen

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dlcutter » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:54 am

Thanks, Nathen. Well, back to the drawing board....
Dlcutter

3-Candle Love Spell To Attract Love, Romance, And Passion

Unread postby GreyFox » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:50 pm

I found this spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I had a question regarding this spell.

I'm just confused, how do you do the last part where it says

"The next morning, sprinkle some of the bath water at your loved one's door step to mark it and then sprinkle as you walk to your door and mark it also."

Wouldn't this be impossible if you live far from them and/or don't know their address? Is it possible to substitute this step in the spell or do it another way?

Thanks in advance.
GreyFox

Re: 3-Candle Love Spell To Attract Love, Romance, And Passion

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:46 am

True, the spell could not be done if you did not know where the person lived or if it was a burdensomely long distance between your homes.

Not every spell can be fitted to every situation.

Spells are like songs. Some tunes are beyond the range of some singers. Trying to change the melody because a song doesn't fit your vocal range doesn't always work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby GreyFox » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:52 am

Hi Catherine, thank you for the fast reply. Could I substitute her house for her office?
GreyFox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:01 am

Hello, GreyFox ,

Yes, you can

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin