• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

New postby tracyprkr » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:14 am

Hello,

I would like to know if somebody has a favorite as far as a conjure to cause discord, fights, conflict, enmity between two people.

I don't mean two people who are romantically involved in any way. I mean two family members, co-workers, students, friend ... two people who cannot "break up" the relationship they have due to the very nature of it.

The purpose is to cause discord. For example, an unsolvable issue/disagreement/conflict of interest comes up that triggers a "war" between them, something to that effect. I want them to become enemies.

I wonder how you go about working with both people so that that happens, without them being in a relationship where they can separate.

I am asking because there are two people who plotted against me together, really bad, causing me an enormous emotional damage, stress, bad consequences, let alone the mental anguish of knowing what they were doing. Lately things kind of calmed down some, however I think they deserve to get a taste of the torture they put me through. At first I thought of cursing them, separately, one at a time. But after giving it some thought I have decided that instead of that, the best way to go is to cause everything they did to me between the both of them. I don't see it as a revenge, since anybody with a little sense of justice would call it only fair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.
I wish you all good luck,

tracy :)
tracyprkr

Re: To cause discord, fights, enmity...

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 am

You can try a reversal conjure which would double back all the emotinal issues they've caused back on top of them. You can also create a vinegar jar which can be used to create discord, strife, and fighting in any relationship. I'd probably do both of the, reverse it all back on them, then sour their relationship.

A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby theusurper » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 am

after i do that , can i put the pictures in the vinegar jar with the other stuff and shake it.
theusurper

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:43 am

ConjureMan wrote:
A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.

Nice one! I'll have to write this down in my little book of tricks! Thanks for sharing. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby stelselv » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 am

two people who plotted against me together, really bad, causing me an enormous emotional damage, stress, bad consequences, let alone the mental anguish of knowing what they were doing. Lately things kind of calmed down some, however I think they deserve to get a taste of the torture they put me through

hello tracyprkr, I have had the same problem (or maybe worst) all my life. Now I am learning alot......

No1. I put them in a lemon vinegar jar......(in aug 09) (see threads on lemon vinegar jar)

no2. i put them all in a break up - vinegar jar (in sept 09) (see threads on break up spell)

no3. I used hot foot, break up, damnation, goofer dust, sulfur, graveyard dirt, reversing, with candle rituals.... to your convinence...(in oct)
(product available on LM website)

I have not heard from them........... not a word, seems like they are dead to me........

maybe you should try cleansing yourself with 13 herbs bath..13-herb-bath-clarity-t2210.html#p15985...etc

for your protection and order a feiry wall of protection kit.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby stelselv » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 am

I love this idea, CONJURE MAN you are soooooooo creative, never heard of this before.

just 2 questions,

no1, what if i don't have a picture of them, I could write their names on a piece of paper can't I?

no2. what if I am angry with only one person (not a break up) , I could roast 1 person with all the ingredients can't I? I just want this person to hate himself and burn up with anger for himself.... this could be possible too. right???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby theusurper » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 am

that is a good question, stelselvs. i want to know , too
theusurper

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Thank you for the compliments, but this is no conjure of my own devising, I learned it elsewhere, though i've personalized it a bit and prescribed it to clients in the past.

You can certainly use name papers

Using it on one person won't necessarily make them hate themselves, but it will make them angry in general and will go around angry.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby stelselv » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 am

it will make them angry in general and will go around angry

this is good enough, as long as they appear crazy to the society.... many thanks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby StExpedite » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:08 am

ConjureMen, you do not attach this hand made cigarettes to each other? How they would fight with each other? They would be just burning with anger to themselves and other in general? In Vinegar jar, lemon is cut in 2 halves and then these halves got attached with nail backward to each other. So there is a connection with each person, which supposed to be broken. What connection is here? Two cigarettes being in the same pan is considering the connection between these people?
StExpedite

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

No, you do not attach the hand made cigarrettes to each other, and I've never recommended that to my clients. In a container conjure like a vinegar jar the name papers and pictures are separated from each other and even kept apart at time by the needles and nails, never the less the entire spell is contained in the bottle. In this case, the fighting is contained within the pan. As you turn up the heat, you move the pan, distributing the heat as if you were actually cooking, this often causes them to bump into one another. Similarly, it is often best to do this when you believe the couple are together. It works fine either way.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby StExpedite » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 am

Hi ConjureMen,

Yes, it makes sense, thank you.

But you mentioned the vinegar jar, which you do somehow different, then what I got from this forum. Based on what you said, what I read from other threads and from http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I got this idea. Although, maybe any kind of variation would be Ok, depending of who is doing and what kind gift and talent this person has. Since, I have none; I would try to do as much as possible to the”perfect version”.

Here what I got:

1. Cut lemon in 2 halves. Put each halves on the pin or nail backwards to each other, but not allowing these 2 halves to touch each other. So have lemon halves to be at each side of nail.
2. Put 9 pins, 9 nails, 9 needles.
Question: Do I need to put needles also, if not handy?
3. Write their name on 2 pieces on paper 9 times. Black for person to get away. Red for person to stay with you.
4. Write a petition paper
Question: The style should be like that: I want them to fight with each other and separated for a while? Should I emphasize, that I want? Or should I ask: Please, make them fight. Word play is important in Magic, since it based on words. So I am asking somebody, Or I just stating my intent?
5. Put everything in the jar. Fill with vinegar. Add red, black pepper, salt, sulfur.
6. Variation some broken mirror, hair of cat and dog.
7. Throw the bottle in the river, bury at their door step, brake at the crossroad. Maybe put in the dark closet, according some people here. But I want to keep jar nearby and shake every day, like in the Shake up bottle spell.
8. I may use also some Confusion oil, since I already have it.

If possible I would not use candles. I am not good with them anyway. And I do not want to be seeing with them. But if necessary, I will.

Questions: This I am not doing for love. I just want to emotionally hurt this person, who hurt me and some other people. I want to make him weak, since love is most important part of his live. He bought his love, like he bought everything else. His wife is 35 years his junior. I bet she is cheating on him, since sex is one of the most important things for her, according her chart. But this is not my business. I look at their astrological charts, and there no way she has any emotions toward him, except financial. The wife is not a nice person according astrology. But it is again not my business, looks, that they worth each other.
But I do not want them separate or divorce. I do not want this on my consciences.
Anyway, I think she would leave him eventually. But again, I do not care about that either.
So I do not have to use black ink to write their name for them to separate? What ink to use?
People on the forum wrote that after that necessary to wash up with hyssop or sea salt and read Psalm 51. I do not have time to order 13 herbs bath. And I do not know, if I would find hyssop. I want to finish that on waning Moon, which is now.

I want to shake this jar for a while and then release. Let them get back or do whatever they want. My intent not to break them up, just to hurt him and demoralize psychologically for a while. So he would become a human again.
How I could dispose this jar without final intent, which most people have for this spell? After I make him weak, I want him to keep promise he gave to me. He could help me, but now he used a rude excuse not to. I did some work for him for free. I would not mind work, since I love anyway that. But he is the only one, who could help me in my project at that moment. Of cause, he is not only one, but he knows people I need. He has a lot of things of his disposal. And this would not cost him money. Only couple calls to connect me with people I need to talk. For me this extremely important. So I thought after I make him weak, I would use bend over oil and herbs to make him help me and keep his promise.

ConjureMen, since you are so knowledgeable in this craft, would you, please just give me points, if I got it right?
StExpedite

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Whew, that's quite a bit, but I'll try my best. If you don't want them to separate necessarily then just focus on them fighting and being angry and resentful in your petition. Your petition is personal. If you feel like speaking to God or the spirits, then make it a request, or you can merely state what you want. Let your desire fill you up and then translate that into your petition. There is really only one advice that I can give you for all this, follow the basic principles you've learned about conjure from your readings, but add your own personal touch to it. The spell has to become yours, something that resonates with you, something that you feel is a direct manifestation of your power. You seem to have most of what is necessary for a vinegar jar, but you don't need to jam pack it with materials. More materials doesn't equal more power. Its about knowing which powers to call up and direct them properly by targeting a taglock like name, a picture, hair, fluids etc. Don't worry about which inks to use, if you need 9 pins and needles, if you just have black ink, go with that. If you have only 9 pins, but no needles, stick with that. Look at the conditions you seek to create and focus on bringing those about with the correct materials (red pepper to make them angry, black cat and dog hair to make them fight, pins/needles to make them harm one another, various powders, vingegar/lemon juice to make them sour etc). If you are having a hard time with it, or feel like you are overthinking, then I recommend that you purchase LM's premade bottle spells which work perfectly for situations like this. You can also purchase hyssop from LM to help with your cleansing.

If you are focused on him fulfilling a promise work with Compelling products, but that is an entirely separate conjure.

Here are some links that could help you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Look into the bottle spells that are sold by LM, they are absolutely great. Easy to use, they don't always need candles like the spellkits and are good for a quick deployment.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby StExpedite » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 am

Hi ConjureMen,

Thank you for answer. I do not have time to order pre-made bottles, since I want to finish that on waning moon. I want him to roast during Holidays and then I would contact him right after the New Year. But you said yourself, that it is the intent, which is the matter most and what it comes from the within a person, who makes the spell. So If I do not have much within to start with, what the difference if I order pre-made bottles or use my own jar?
StExpedite

New postby theusurper » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 am

when i don't have hairs from the dog or cat , i just get a picture of the pets and named with the names of the targets and that work. is like ,CM ,said put your personal touch and believe me is more powerful.
theusurper

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 pm

The purpose of the premade bottles is simply to eliminate guess work when it comes to materials. The intent, the power, the emotion, the drive is all you. Reach deep down and you can do it.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby hoodoo curious » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:26 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can try a reversal conjure which would double back all the emotinal issues they've caused back on top of them. You can also create a vinegar jar which can be used to create discord, strife, and fighting in any relationship. I'd probably do both of the, reverse it all back on them, then sour their relationship.

After you cook them up what do you do with the remains of the pictures?
hoodoo curious

New postby j82 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 pm

The spell is mentioned in a book called a spiritual workers spell book by Draaj Mickaharic..though im sure many people have seen or used this elsewhere or learned it from an elder. the book calls to write two name papers put the pepper and such in it and roast em on a frying pan then cool and repeat. as conjure mentioned he modifed the spell using photos ( a form of personal concern) to make it more personal and for clients to use. both are write and both would work. I think with the pic it does not symbolize them together as if you roll it away from you makes them go away, pepper makes them hot and fight and the skillet makes them burn with anger..if you feel the need rip them in half then twist em shut again and repeat..or use two different pictures if you seem to think one symbolizes them together. two in one pan does not mean a connection.. the lemon mentioned above is still ONE lemon with both names and personal items within it.. I think the connection that you are missing is the will and intent of the worker.
j82

New postby kmew1315 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Thank you for the postings in this thread. They might come in handy soon (but to be honest, I hope I don't need to)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

New postby mmcpower » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 am

[A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.[/quote]

I was wondering how often you should do it? And should you do a petition on the picture also?

Thanks
mmcpower

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

You may do it as many times as you like. You heat up and let it cool off. The idea is that you keep up constant pressure to keep the discord going. You may add a petition to the back of the pictures if that will help you concentrate and focus your desires.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby mmcpower » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You may do it as many times as you like. You heat up and let it cool off. The idea is that you keep up constant pressure to keep the discord going. You may add a petition to the back of the pictures if that will help you concentrate and focus your desires.

Thank you so much, can't wait to try it. Also, one more question - will it work in breaking up a relationship or love relationship also? As I was just reading the 1st post.
mmcpower

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 pm

That depends really. This conjure isn't aimed at specifically causing two people to break up, but rather to bring about fighting. Usually, this is used along with a break up conjure. Nevertheless, depending on how often you do this, and how intensely, I have seen a couple fight so bad that they did indeed break up.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby mmcpower » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

ConjureMan wrote:That depends really. This conjure isn't aimed at specifically causing two people to break up, but rather to bring about fighting. Usually, this is used along with a break up conjure. Nevertheless, depending on how often you do this, and how intensely, I have seen a couple fight so bad that they did indeed break up.

Thank you again - this is really great and simple, thank you so much for sharing.
mmcpower

New postby nknk » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

helpful thread.
nknk

New postby mmcpower » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:36 am

Oh no - what do I do now??? I forgot I had it on the stove and it caught fire - what do I do with the ashes and do I just redo it and start again?
mmcpower

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 am

Throw the ashes at a crossroads. Or it might be good to scatter the ashes on the target's property where they will walk in it!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby mmcpower » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 am

jujugiggles wrote:Throw the ashes at a crossroads. Or it might be good to scatter the ashes on the target's property where they will walk in it!

Thank you very much
mmcpower

New postby janeymack » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:50 am

Conjureman. How do you personally go about baptising someones photo? What is the significance of this?

Thanks.
janeymack

New postby stelselv » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 am

Yeah....... I don't know how to baptise a photograph or a teddy bear or a doll...

what if i could make a doll and stuff a piece of paper into it..... is that baptising

what if i am just going to write their names on a piece of paper...

CM, i appreciate your answer.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 am

To baptise something in someone's name you basically make the sign of the cross over it while proclaiming that this item is now John Smith (or whatever your target's name is). After adding the personal concerns to the object you can also just say, "Teddy bear (or whatever), you are now John Smith. All his qualities are now yours. His spirit is yours. You ARE John Smith. So be it!"

I've heard of some people actually sprinkling it with water while they do that, kind of reenacting a christening ceremony.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

Its about creating that link in your mind, about bringing their very spirit into the object/picture. So you can sign the cross as you say, "You are _, and forever you shall be _" or you something along the lines of "In the name of the Father you are_, in the name of the Son you are _, and in the name of the Holy Ghost you are _."

Some workers perfer anointing their target with the condition oil they are working with while telling the item they are now that person. Get a hold over the item so tell it that its so and so and that now they will do what you tell to them etc.

Find the best way to establish that link for you, and go for it.

As far as the ashes go, definately want to sprinkle on their yard, of if you can't then toss at a crossroads without looking back.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby janeymack » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:31 pm

juju and conjureman thanks for that. So in baptising a picture you are in effect breathing life into it and making it that person. How acceptable an alternative is this to their actual dna - blood, semen, hair etc for making the spell effective?
janeymack

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:41 pm

DNA is always the best bet and will carry the most inherant power as a link to that person. But many practitioners can hit their target without actual DNA, using pictures, handwriting, etc. Always get the DNA if you can - but go ahead and work without it if it's impossible to gather.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby MadameKoiteh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Great thread, great spell ConjureMan...
MadameKoiteh

New postby stelselv » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 am

their target without actual DNA, using pictures, handwriting, etc

materials that my enemies used on me... thanks to CM and Juju, it is all very clear now.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby lilith » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Great information on this thread! :) I do have a question? Can I use this on a group of people? In my case, my in laws.
lilith

New postby stelselv » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

Great information on this thread! :) I do have a question? Can I use this on a group of people? In my case, my in laws.

Did you mean for the roasting trick?????? the answer is yes......

I put the names of a group of people, all my enemies ( i am not in touch with them)... I roasted them for 9 days in a row, just for a few mintues... on the 13th day I had a dream of about 4 people from the group, they were very ANGRY with one another, I mean they were wearing BLACK dresses and they were breathing fire at each other.... (these people consider black a bad luck)...... I believe I brought discord and bad luck to them in the new year...

you should try and let us know how it goes... THANKS TO CM FOR THE TRICK......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby Miss Bri » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:14 am

tracyprkr wrote:Hello,

I would like to know if somebody has a favorite as far as a conjure to cause discord, fights, conflict, enmity between two people.
I don't mean two people who are romantically involved in any way. I mean two family members, co-workers, students... two people who cannot "break up" the relationship they have due to the very nature of it. The purpose is to cause discord. For example, an unsolvable issue/disagreement/conflict of interest comes up that triggers a "war" between them, something to that effect.
I wonder how you go about working with both people so that that happens, without them being in a relationship where they can separate.

I am asking because there are two people who plotted against me together, really bad, causing me an enormous emotional damage, stress, bad consequences, let alone the mental anguish of knowing what they were doing. Lately things kind of calmed down some, however I think they deserve to get a taste of the torture they put me through. At first I thought of cursing them, separately, one at a time. But after giving it some thought I have decided that instead of that, the best way to go is to cause everything they did to me between the both of them. I don't see it as a revenge, since anybody with a little sense of justice would call it only fair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.
I wish you all good luck,

tracy :)

Inflammatory Confusion products--any and all of them--are great for this. They can cause constant confusion, mis-communication, and anger towards one another--very unpleasant indeed!
http://www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

driving a few people apart

New postby sangamo1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm

There is a girl i'm interested in and having someone do work on, but a close friend of hers that she visits alot lives RIGHT next to a crazy ex of mine. I want something faster then a vinegar jar in order to drive my ex/ ex's friends, who wont have good things to say about me and are just assholes, and the current girl of my desire/her friends apart.

inflammatory confusion with a skull candle I am contemplating having done...the description meets what I need, but I just want to know if it will give me the permenant results I am seeking.
sangamo1

Re: driving a few people apart

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Results are contingent upon factors other than the type of the spell used, usually. I've used a vinegar jar and had results within a day, othertimes it took a few days, and other times a few weeks, but its always given consistent and wonderful results. If you seek to drive apart to people quicky you can use hotfoot to drive one or the other party away.

Consider making either an Inflammatory confusion jar that you can shake in conjunction with a skull candle anointed with the right herbs, oils, and sachet powders. Use herbs like Red Pepper and Poppy Seeds to create anger and confusion. Stick the skull candle filled with heated pins to cause them to explode.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Hoodoo Girl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Hmm, CM this sounds interesting. So would the skull candle used be black? And this skull would represent the person who you want to drift apart? Also the inflamatoroy confusion would be put into the vinegar jar?
Hoodoo Girl

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Yes, a black skull candle would be used. It would named for the one you want to target.

An Inflammatory Confusion Jar is actually also called Hot Jar, or War Bottle. Its a bottle filled with hot products aimed at bringing about fighting. Instead of vinegar you use War Water. You toss in your taglocks/namepapers fill with different types of peppers: Red Peppers, Black Peppers, fresh pepper seeds, War Water, Rust, Inflammatory Confusion Oil and powder, Red Fire Ants and sometimes spanish moss. You can toss in your nails and pins directly into the bottle, or you can push them through the top like pin cushion. This way everytime you shake it up it causes pain and discord by poking right into your targets.

Another way to cause a household to fight is to just chuck War Water and break the bottle on their doorstop. Sprinkle a bit of hotfoot and you can drive them away.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Maljen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 am

Wraith just directed me over here after I posted on another part of the forum.

CM, thank you SOOOOOO much for posting the roasting trick! That will be so perfect!

And Bri, I have Inflammatory Confusion powder and was thinking of adding it to these two 'cigarettes' for break up work. Without giving out specifics, is there any reason I should NOT add it to those 'cigarettes'? Is there anything in the powder that is flammable in and of itself and might pose a fire hazard?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:52 am

I would definitely NOT add the powder to the cigarettes - you'll be essentially setting them up to inhale pepper-spray if you do that.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Maljen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 am

Me or them? Because if it would be them.....well, that might just make my day! *lol* (just kidding!)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

New postby Angelina » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 am

Wow..This is a really great and informative thread.....I just posted a question on this board similar to that...but regarding the roasting I don't want my husband to be in a bad mood or get him very mad. Rather i would like his friend to be gone.
Angelina

New postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Very interesting thread indeed---
I might consider trying this!
Miss Phoenix

New postby Maljen » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

More questions about the cigarettes.....how should I go about disposing of them? Crossroads? And how long after heating them should I toss them out? I know they will eventually be physically separated, but I want to make the remaining time they have together as horrid as possible, so can I keep the cigarettes around for several days heating and cooling whenever I get the chance?
Maljen

New postby route95 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm

ConjureMan wrote:A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.

Would it be a good idea to follow this up with a freezer spell? I was thinking of doing this for some people and then to make sure they don't reconcile is to freeze these extra people out of the main target's life.
route95

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 pm

yes that would be a good idea to do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby route95 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 pm

thanks for the feedback, stars
route95

New postby valllo1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Is there any way to use this spell if I don't know the name (s) of the person (s) who are giving my wife bad advise. IMy wife and I are seperated and this new freind(s) are telling her to go ahead and get a divorce I don't know there names is there anything I can do?

thanks
valllo1

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm

For a situation like that I'd probably go with Stop Gossip work. You can work in a manner aimed at protecting yourself from the gossip, or you can target this person to punish them to keep them from speaking about you.

You can look through Stop Gossip products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby channyway9192 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Ok i know I'm late in the game.but OMG I love this little trick.......ok what I did was got pix for.my target, wife, his partner, brothers, son, etc, and a couple ppl i don't have pix but ames n nick names......tht said i laid all the papers baptized each one by name then by group, I hope I did it rght bc I want everyone in the group to have anger, animosoty, etc tward my target, i don't care.about the other ppl as long as they give MY TARGET grief........i already have a crossed candle burning, and black penis candle going and.of course im cleansing......
channyway9192

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:47 am

Baptizing the doll makes the doll officially serve as the person.

You can learn the exact steps here http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Olivialeigh » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Great posts- Thanks for this wonderful spell ConjureMan. I have three people that are all hanging out together tonight whom I am trying to cause discord between as I am trying to sour their friendship. I have a biological personal concern in one rolled up paper with the peppers and chilli powder and the names written nine times for the others since I have no personal concerns of theirs. Im hoping this is enough. Id love to hear about a huge blowup that occurred tonight. Cant wait to start heating them up!

I also said psalm 94 to hopefully add a little more discord to their evening.

Thanks!
Olivialeigh

New postby hapinys » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 pm

So very interesting :)
hapinys

New postby loveofmylife » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Thank you for the compliments, but this is no conjure of my own devising, I learned it elsewhere, though i've personalized it a bit and prescribed it to clients in the past.

You can certainly use name papers

Using it on one person won't necessarily make them hate themselves, but it will make them angry in general and will go around angry.

I started doing this today on a girl that is trying to steal my husband !!! printed off her photo wrote her name on it added black pepper,chili powder and red peppers twisted it up and surrounded it with foil !!

She is at work with my husband today .. Hope She Has a real Hot Day !!!! Ill turn up the heat every day on this girl...
loveofmylife

New postby loveofmylife » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 am

update !!!

I am still turning up the heat on this skank trying to steal my husband !! in fact i have added her name in black on a brown paper in a glass cup with a nice concoction of vinegar,water,black pepper,assorted red peppers

Turn up heat under the cast iron skillet and pour a little bit of the liquid pepper/vinegar water in the hot skillet and throw her peppered picture cigarette in the sizzle,steam pepper ... I feel it might be giving her a real good anger issues by now.

What else can i do or add??
loveofmylife

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce