Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
MarkiMark1776

Can I burn Road Opener Candle along with drawing root work?

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 pm

I want to start burning my road opener vigil candle, but I'm not sure how this fits in with other works I want to do.

1) Can I burn a road opener candle for removing obstacles in regards to finding a job and overall general luck at the same time I'm also doing drawing/luck increasing root work (like a 7 herb bath)?

2) Is it best that I burn the candle first, then follow it with bathing with the 7 herb bath, or can I do both simultaneously?

Thanks again to the great people who always respond to our questions!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Road Opener Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

MarkiMark615 --

1) Yes.

2) Since the candle burns for several days and the bath lasts only a part of an hour, you might wish to bathe each morning in a portion of the bath-tea. On the first day, light the candles, thereafter, bathe each morning during the time in which the candle continues to burn. When the candle goes out, the ceremony is complete.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 am

Thanks Cat, You're Great!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey, cat just gave a nod for the need for a Road Opening Spell kit...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 am

Oo, that would be fantastic!!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Newathoodoo

Unread post by Newathoodoo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:58 am

Joseph and Starsinthesky

I have a question for Road Opener.
If you are going from base to wick to Open New Doors in order to draw things in, then why would you do it during the waning moon phase?

In order to remove obstacles, wouldn't you go from wick to base? If you were drawing and repelling at the same time, then what direction would you go when dressing the candle?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Newathoodoo

Something you should know off the bat is that directionality for dressing candles is not at all set in stone, different people do it in different ways, based on family traditions, what spirit tells them or what makes most sense to them. For example I personally dress candles to draw things by holding the candle by the wick end, pointing the bottom at me and dressing from the wick down, and the opposite for removing things, that's just how I was taught and what makes the most sense for me.

You asked: "If you were drawing and repelling at the same time, then what direction would you go when dressing the candle?"

I would do what I do for break up candles, dress from the middle out. That technique is listed in The Master Book of Candle Burning by Henri Gamach as the way to dress all candles, I mention this to show just how varied the different views on candle dressing are.
HRCC Student #1559

Newathoodoo

Unread post by Newathoodoo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Thanks for your response Turnsteel. When you go from the middle out, does that mean you start from the middle going up?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Newathoodoo

I mean start from the middle and go both up and down at the same time, its a bit hard to describe but the motion ends with you holding the candle by both of its ends.
HRCC Student #1559

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 pm

That's very interesting and informative Turnsteel. :)

Newathoodoo

Unread post by Newathoodoo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Ok, now I understand...thanks Turnsteel. When folding the petition paper, do you fold it coming towards or away from you?

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:34 am

I tried the same Road Opener Spell that Starsinthesky gave someone else on this thread, with the 3 orange glass encased vigil candles formed in a triangle with the white candle in the middle and eight hours later one of the orange vigil candles went out, and I had a petition paper underneath it that said "Open the Road for Love" with the name of a guy that I want to attract.

At first I had his initials written on the petition paper and then several hours later, I changed it and wrote out his full name and said the prayer on the back of the vigil candle. And then shortly after, the vigil candle went out.
Does anyone know what meaning might be behind it? Is that a bad sign?

An hour before that the white candle that was in the middle went out as well before all the wax melted.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 am

When a candle goes out, it's a sign your petition is not going to be granted. You can light the candle again and keep trying, but be sure to read the candle glass as well.

This thread is not a candle divination thread -- it is about the use of Road Opener candles.

For long and intricate suggestions on candle divination, please start by reading this web page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.":

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

After you have read that, please see this Lucky Mojo Forum discussion thread on divination by candle remains, both on the free-standing and figural ones and the glass-encased ones:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 am

Thanks Miss Cat. I read the link about candlemagicdivnation. That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the link to the LM forum thread on candle divination remains.

loving_me

Re: Best day to do a Road Opener Candle?

Unread post by loving_me » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 am

Hello,

If I wanted to light a Road Opener Candle next to an Attraction Candle, should I light them both @ the same time? Also, I read that a Road Opener Candle should be lit when the clock hand is going down. How can I combine that with work that's suppose to done when the clock hand is going up?

Thanks.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm

When performing Road Opener Spell should I have the altar facing East?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:32 am

@ Star_princess

I would set it to the west as you want to remove your obstacles.

@Loving_me

Yes you can do an attraction candle and a road opening candle at the same time. I would pay attention to how fast the attraction candle burns as opposed to the road opening candle. If the road opening candle burns clear, then you know you have no obstacles or road blocks in your path.

As for working with the hands of the clock, remember this is ONE way of doing timing with your work. I would light the road opener when the hands of the clock are down if thats how you want to do timing for the road opener. If it happens to be the waning moon, then you can light the attraction candle regardless of the position of the hands on the clock. Remember you want to light a candle and can't adhere to the timings then do it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks Stars, for answering my question.

Amelia82H
Re: Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Amelia82H » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi,

A few days a go i started a Road Opener glass vigil candle and wrote a petition paper asking to remove blockage preventing my ex from coming back to me.

I place the paper under the candle and lit it. It burned for about 12 hours straight but my cousin came over and I placed it safely behind my behind my bed. However she came into the room and turned on the fan and it blew out the candle.

I waited until she had left, removed some of the wax that had re-harden, placed it back on my altar, put more road open oil and lit it again.

It burned for a few hours but i fell asleep and when i woke up the candle had gone out a gain.

Is this a bad thing (the vigil candle going out)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Dear Amelia82H

This thread is not a candle divination thread -- it is about the use of Road Opener candles.

When a vigil candle goes out repeatedly, it is a bad sign, but you need to learn more about this.

For long and intricate suggestions on candle divination, please start by reading this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page by catherine yronwode:

Candle Magic Divination
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

After you have read that, please feel free to join in on the Lucky Mojo Forum discussion thread about divination by candle remains, which covers divination both by means of the free-standing and figural candles and the glass-encased vigil candles:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

Finally, you can hire a conjure worker from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) to help you with divination of your candles. This is a form of reading signs, and AIRR has a page about it here, including a list of practitioners with whom you can arrange a private consultation, should you wish one:

Candle Reading:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Amelia82H

Unread post by Amelia82H » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 pm

I have recently purchased several LM oils but i have tried doing the Road Opener opener spell. I prayed over a red glass vigil candle, dressed it with road opener oil, wrote my petition on the top, place it over a petition paper that i had used before. I also had three orange offertory candles which i dressed with come to me oil and love me oil. I light the candles after saying my petition, however, my cousin came over so I placed the candle safely behind my bed. She went into my room and turned on the fan which blew out the candle. I waited until she had left and redress the candle with road opener oil and lit it again but i fell sleep and when i woke up the candle had gone out again. The offertory candles burnt down completely leaving very little wax. Should I see this as a bad sign?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 pm

I'd say it's a sign that you have a good deal of stuff blocking the way to your gaining your petition. You may even need to do some Uncrossing or Van Van work first in that area of your life. Or the situation is just not one that is going to be able to be resolved in your favor.

If you have not had a proper reading and rootwork consultation on the matter, now would be the time to do so, so that you can determine what is going on, and how you need to address it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am

If you are burning Road Opener to remove obstacles, does that mean that you should put the ritual remains at the cross roads facing West also?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Star_princess,

I figure you're speaking about the petition paper and not the glass casing since that can be recycled (and glass + crossroads usually = flat tires = not cool). For the petition disposal, you can face West or East, directionality will change depending on who you talk to, where they're from and how they were taught. I would simply throw it behind you, over or under your left shoulder and then walk away without looking back.

Another nice method for removing obstacles is to dispose of the remains in running water, like a river, and let the current take it all away.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 am

Thanks Aura for your help. And yes I was talking about petition paper and incense remains. I wouldn't leave glass on the road. Is it ok to throw the glass encased candles in the garbage or is it better to put in the recyling bin? I don't know where one is off hand.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 am

If you're using Road Opener for removing obstacles and drawing in good luck at the same time, like opening the road for better opportunities, is it still ok to dispose of the ritual remains in running water?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 am

Star_princess, I'd definitely recycle the glass. Throwing it in the garbage is symbolically saying that your work is ''garbage'' which is not at all the case. Recycling is also a socially responsible action on your part.

Hoodoogirl, if bringing in better opportunities is a part of your petition, then personally I'd stick to a crossroads disposal.
Aura Laforest

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 am

Thank you Aura.

Amelia82H

Unread post by Amelia82H » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks Devi Spring
for the advice but unfortunately i cannot afford a reading at present. Along with the oils that i bought I had order 3 vigil candles (Follow Me Boy Candle,1 Reconciliation Candle, 1 Return To Me Candle) to be burnt on your altar. I relit the road open candle again and it is burning with a low flame. I placed it on my altar next to a honey jar that I had recently started (8th time i lit candles on it). I lit two 4" candles, one dress with his semen and one with his foot print dust on top of the jar that was next to the road opener vigil candle and I fell asleep again when I woke up this time all of the wax that had previously accumulated on top of the honey jar had melt away and most of what was down the side had fallen off. (I keep all of it as i am not sure what to do with the remaining wax) I only have several burnt down wicks left on top of the jar now. From the time i started the honey jar I had burnt two candles on top of the jar. Now I am hoping that this is a good sign...

Amelia82H

Unread post by Amelia82H » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Could someone please advise me relative to my last post...I need help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Amelia82H,
Then you need to get on the radio show if you cannot afford a reading at this time.

It could mean that you burned through any resistance, or delays that previously made the work go slow.

But that is just a guess you would have to get a 10 minute reading for 10 bucks to at least let you know what it specifically meant for your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MarkiMark1776

Do vigil candles have an expiration date?

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 am

Hello all,

I received my Road Opener Candle from LM about 5 weeks ago. I did not burn it because I've been waiting for other supplies from LM. I've notice that some oily residue is at the bottom of the candle (It is not leaking or cracked, just some residue at the bottom and on the sides of it). It has no smell, but there is some orange color to the residue. Now I'm worried that I should of began burning it when I first got it. Is there an expiration date for Vigil Candles? How do I dispose of the candle if need be?

DreamCatcher
Re: Do vigil candles have an expiration date?

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 am

When candles are prepared they are made with specific intent. Basically the candle was "told" its purpose. Many candles are prepared way ahead of time. Just state your prayer and intent when you light it and everything should be fine. You could be seeing separation of oil and herbs depending on how the candle was stored.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Rookibinx is right on MarkiMark615 - your candle should be fine.

Blessings and may your Roads be Opened.
Aura Laforest

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Thanks Rookibinx and Aura. I will save my candle until it is the best time to light it!

jacqui

Road Opener Candle Question

Unread post by jacqui » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 am

could someone explain what is road opener candle is use for and the 23rd psalm ccandle so i know what i am ordering for lucky mojo

jacqui

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: candles

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:00 pm

I am moving this question out of the Bath & Washes section into the appropriate Candles section. I am also retitling the thread, as the title "candles" is too vague.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener Candle Question

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Make sure you read over this entire informational page on Road Opening work. Thank you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Joseph Magnuson

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 pm

thankyou joseph

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 pm

You asked about a 23rd psalm candle; to my knowledge Lucky Mojo does not sell a 23rd Psalm candle.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 am

Hello all,
A few questions:

1.Is it okay to burn a road opener vigil candle continuously?

2. Is it appropriate to do reversal work at the same time or should one be completed before the other?

3. I am ordering several LM oils for a candle that I already have that is not fixed with RO oil, can I add Van Van oil and other love oils in addition to RO oil for added effects?

Thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 am

danielle7:

1. Yes I often burn my Road Opener Vigil Candles until they have completely burned up on their own.

2. It is fine to do work at the same time, however if the two pertain to the same person or situation, then you may want to complete the Reversal Work first and then start the Road Opener once that is completed. Get rid of that Bad before ushering in the Good.

3. How you dress your candles is a very personal and varied practice. You will get a different answer for each practitioner asked. Yes, what you are proposing is fine, though I have found, with time and experience, that some work I personally do benefits from my sticking as close to the strict situation/condition as I can. That being said I have definitely put Van Van Oil in a Road Opener Vigil Candle, but would prefer to use Road Opening Oil if on hand. If the Road Opener Vigil Candle is being burned for a very specific road to be opened, then the appropriate oils can be added to the Road Opener candle.
Joseph Magnuson

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:45 am

Thank you very much Joseph. You are most helpful :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 am

I try to help when I can. Thankfully, I have actually done a bit of the work you are currently asking about. Best of luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson

N1reht

Road Opener candle for healing?

Unread post by N1reht » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 am

Can a Road Opening candle be used to overcome obstacles and delays in healing? The emailed reports I received on both a Healing Miracle and Blessing candle that were burned on the church's alter indicate delay, minor obstacles, resistance, opposition.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Road Opening candle for healing?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 am

I would not use the Road Opener for healing per se, but to accelerate and open the way to a back up a Healing candle. This called having a helper light.
You can burn them all three at once or sequentially, first the Road Opener, and then the Healing Miracle, and then the Blessing.
catherine yronwode

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 am

Since I did not order a Road Opening candle, can I pay to have one lit on the alter? I'm still awaiting my fixed HM and Blessing candles, I guess mail is slow due to the holidays. Is it fine to have a Road Opening candle burning far away as a helper to my work at home?

In the mean time I have been burning blue candles fixed with HM oil and sachet powder, white candles with Epsom salts, and just yesterday started burning a red candle with golden seal for strength.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi N1reht,

you can definitely have the Road Opener candle burn on the MISC altars to back up your work. You can order that here: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html
Aura Laforest

Jennifer B

Unread post by Jennifer B » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 am

Hi! This is my first time posting on the forum, thanks in advance for any help and advice offered :)

I'm going to do a Road Opening with a Fixed and Loaded Pull-Out Vigil to end a huge family battle that started a year and a half ago, heated up 6 months ago, and blew up 3 months ago. This has resulted in my family being estranged from me, and renting a house two hours away from here in order to get away from me. This has all been fed on a steady diet of misunderstandings, non-communication, hurt feelings, and rashness.

I'm going to burn the vigil in the center as an anchor, and burn 4 separate candles to represent my mother, my daughter, my grandson, and my granddaughter. I'm going to dress the 4 candles with LM Road Opener Oil and Return to Me Powder, and set a path from each candle to the Road Opener in the center with the Return to Me Powder. I going to work the candles while the clock hands are going up. I'm going to do this as a 9 day vigil per the advice of a rootworker from a 10 minute reading. Does it sound like I have this set up ok? This is a very important work for me, and I want to get it right the first time :)

Also, if it is to be a 9 day vigil, am I better off to just let the vigil burn as usual around the clock? Or, should I mark off 9 sections and extinguish it every day to ensure that it lasts 9 days?

Thanks so much! Have a blessed day :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Jennifer B,

Your idea sounds good. I like the concept of using a vigil light to anchor the spell, with the four paths coming toward it. Nice work.
catherine yronwode

Jennifer B

Unread post by Jennifer B » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Thanks so much, Cat. Your feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Jennifer B

Unread post by Jennifer B » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am

Update - I performed the work as stated, along with some work with Mercury to speed it along. I finished the 7 day vigil on Jan. 25th. Wow! Yesterday, my daughter called me. We talked for over an hour and worked a lot of stuff out. My grandkids are going to come stay a few days with me real soon, and my Mom is going to come visit me as well.

Unfortunately, I think it worked a little too well with my Mom. Be careful what you ask for, right? She wants to come visit for a month or more...yikes! My house is just a little one bedroom cottage that I share with my partner. Sounds like I need to look into some work to maintain the upper hand with my Mom who can be very difficult to deal with (putting it nicely.LOL) I already have her upside down in an ammonia jar to turn the situation around, and I also put her in a sweetening jar which I made with a syrup made of my urine and sugar, along with some herbs to support the work. That should be good enough, but I have the Alum ready if I need it. LOL ;)

Thanks again, Cat, for your feedback and thanks to God Almighty for granting me this blessing!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Jennifer B

Success stories are always great to hear! And yes, be careful what you wish for.

Sounds like you know what you are doing, and you are doing it well.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

financialsuccess2013

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:27 am

Hello everyone,

I am starting a road opener candle but I need it to remove the road blocks in my relationship with my boyfriend, i have a honey jar going and we are doing well but every time we get to a certain point we run into a wall. I've been to a reader and she suggested I do a road opener spell for my relationship and career but I've been afraid to do it. i also need to remove the road blocks in my career, I want to start my own business but I have few clients. I want to remove the blocks and bring clients to my business.... My question is do I write my wishes on the candles? What else can I do to make my spell successful and safe? Can I do the spell for them both on one candle?

puddy1995

Re: Road opening spell layout

Unread post by puddy1995 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Can someone please explain the point in making winding roads for this spell? Why not be more direct and make them straight? Just trying to get further understanding....thanks!!
catherineyronwode wrote:It's a very nicely thought-out spell, marcoa!

I personally like to use powders, powdered incense, or herbs to lay out visual patterns on the altar, so i would literally make "winding roads" from those four herbs that lead from the central candle to each helper light and then to the four edges or four corners of the altar.

Psalms associated with road opening:

Psalms 16:11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalms 25:4: Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. 25:10: All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Psalms 119:35: Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight. 119:105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:12 am

Hello all,

I just start my Road Opener vigil candle yesterday (wednesday) to open roads for love and remove obstacles. I just wrote a petition paper and stick it under the glass candle and i say the psalms23 and RO prayer I found on LM website. Do I need to light some helper candles? How many and is white free standing candle is fine? And should I make petition letter in each candle? This is basically to remove obstacle in love. I'm going to do the Come to me moving candle spell on friday. Please give me some advise and suggestions, thank you all!

Snowflakes

ndomino
Newly Registered

road opener candle help

Unread post by ndomino » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 am

Hello,

i have been constantly searching and still no luck so finally have to ask, what do you do with the 7 day road opener candle after it completely burns? Do you just throw it away or put it at a crossroad. Please help. Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello, ndomino,
I always recycle my glass vigil candles.
The remaining wax and/or herbs inside can be disposed of hoodoo style: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:51 am

I have a question with this. I was wondering do you do Road Opening primarily during the waning moon phase? I tried reading thru this topic and perhaps I missed the answer. I know Hoodoo doesn't really stick to moon phases and I have done Road Opening work during the waxing moon phase and gotten decent/great results but never the maximum results. So again, whats the proper way to do this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

I always start my Road Opener spells on a Monday of a new (waxing) moon.

Hope this helps
Take care

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”