1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:
butchcomer

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):
same

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):
same

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):
732 New Jersey

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):
I'm feeling like the "hanged man." I feel like some big changes are in order like selling the house/moving and starting a new career. I feel like I'm "almost" there in a number of ways, to being happy & successful, just need to know what should be done next! And... on the quick, yes/no question front, I'm also wondering if I should take Ms. Cat's course. (If it helps, for the reading, I sent Cat a card with a photo of me & the family after she did a reading for my girlfriend.) :)
Thanks

7) Do you want a card reading?
yes, please

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?
yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
Sunday, Dec. 12

Dr. K. and i talked to him on December 12th!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Radio Show pre-call ID: December 12, 2010

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Thanks for starting this thread, Bruce!!!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MsMarie

Unread post by MsMarie » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:
MsMarie

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):
318 Louisiana

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):
Hello, I want to know have I been crossed up in life by anyone. I have several health issues and have been praying about it and have been from doctor to doctor and no one knows what is going on.... Are my health issues going to improve? I have also applied for disability and have been given the runaround. I think someone is blocking that as well and want to know if i will get approved anytime soon.

7) Do you want a card reading?
yes, please

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?
yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
Sunday, Dec. 12

Dr. K. and i talked with her on December 12th!

xxriotgrrrlxx

Unread post by xxriotgrrrlxx » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 am

1. Luckymojo forum name
Xxriotgrrrlxx (but u can call me binky)

2. Hoodoospace name

3. Blogtalk name

4. Area Code & Location
804 Virginia

5. Have u had a reading before
No

6. Description of the situation:
I have 3 situations all currently intertwined & now I'm stuck in neutral. I'm in love with my ex flame for over a year (I have his name, bdate & sign if needed for the reading). He cares about me & the love is there but he currently with a girl who is currently cheating on him, lying to him & has a active grudge aganist me. I done love work, breakup work & had a dume candle lit on the missionary church altar to expose her. Their on a break but he still torn. Last dream I had was her confronting me, then confronting him over me, I mouthed off & let it slip he hooked up with me when they 1st got together & I had proof. She went off & we ended up in a catfight & he was upset. That dream was 3 weeks ago

Now every candle I lit for him has been clear but I haven't heard from him. My ex from a few yrs ago, his friend, & a 3rd party guy has been casting revenge black magic work on me since sept/oct. 3 years ago the local palo put the ex & friend in the pot to stop their evil aganist me & my friends. Now their back & what was done It was meant to destroy all aspects of my life plaguing it with sickness. I couldn't afford 521 quoted by the palo so I took it upon myself to clense myself off & do reversals/protection. My money was messed up, work stressed me out, my lovelife nonexistant. Things have slowly got better until today where the friend messaged me on fb seeing how I was. I believe things are hitting them & their either fishing for information or gearing up for a counterattack (I have a white 7 day burning now to protect)

So overall 3 things:
1. What can I do to get my love back & get rid of this woman. Is the situation severe enough to get professional work done
2. What can I do to bring back my luck/prosperity/money since I'm in debt, money is always tight & want to get on the right footing again
3. What can I do to get these guys to leave me alone for good? I don't associate with anyone in that circle anymore & want to keep going forward

7. Reading
Yes please

8. Spellwork hoodoo rootwork recommendation
Yes please :)

9. Date of show on que
Dec 12th

ohwhygeorgia

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: ohwhygeorgia 

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): none

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): ohwhygeorgia 

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (818) San Fernando valley

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no I have not had a previous reading

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I've been in a rather long four year relationship. Over the past year a lot between my boyfriend and I have changed. We've been on a break, I've moved out and we've been off and on. I feel like we've grown apart, but I still care about him. Our relationship has been very strained between my work and his school. I feel like I'm at a
Cross road with our relationhip. I would just like to know if he's the one I'm meant to be with, or should I move on and let him go. 

Also I wanted to mention I've started a new profession, and now that I'm in the field I feel a bit unsure if
this is what's right for me. Any guidence I could get on this would be helpful.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes please

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Dec 12, 2010

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:06 pm

nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Rainey68

Unread post by Rainey68 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rainey68
2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): none

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Rainey68
4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (201) New Jersey

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no I haven't been read by Cat or Dr. Kioni

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I haven't been able to sleep well. I wake up late, I have lots to do and feel like I can never organize my time or my thoughts well enough to get things I need to get done, done. I am self employed and work from home and would like to get business to be consistent. I'm an artist and paint portraits of animals. I'm self taught and not always very confident in what I do. Am I on the right path with my business? and have I been crossed by someone not to succeed? and finally will I be successful with my business?

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes please :)

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes please :)

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Dec 12, 2010

Sorry, Rainey, your post was too late to make the queue, as we already had 4 calls. We are taking a THREE-WEEK HOLIDAY BREAK and will back on the air on January 9th for another run of 13 shows. If you are still interested in being on the show at that time, please copy your entire message above and post it into the NEW thread that will be created, titled

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 9, 2011
radio-show-pre-call-id-january-9,-2011-t10406.html

Thank you.

Rainey68

Unread post by Rainey68 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Will do. Thanks so much! Happy Holidays & have a great vacation :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2010 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”