Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Chuparrosa Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
sakura

Chuparrosa Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by sakura » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 pm

I did a search on this and I didn't really find what I was looking for, but if it's hiding somewhere on the forum, just direct me to it. Thanks!

Basically, I was wondering how to start Chuparrosa work. I have the bath, incense, oil, and powder, and I was reading the page on LM--it says to start with a full-blown spell, but I was wondering, what sort of spell?

Hopefully I didn't overlook it somewhere on the site, but if so again just direct me to it.

snake

Re: Chuparrosa bath and other products

Unread post by snake » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 pm

What are you looking to do with chuparosa? Attract a new lover? In general, you can bathe with the bath salts and then dress your body with the powder and oil. You can set up an altar with a candle dressed with the oil and powder, dress a petition with oil and powder, lay out a heart shape or other design on your altar with the powder, and burn the incense to smoke your body, petition, altar, bedroom. If you are working on a specific person you can blow powder at the person or lay the powder down some place they will touch it or step on it, dress their doorknobs or other objects they touch with the oils, send them cards or gifts dressed with powder or smoked with the incense, wash their clothes in the bath salts. If you click through the pages for how to use oils, incense, powders, baths in cat's hoodoo in theory and practice book you might find some other good ideas for your situation http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html I really love the chuparosa and I hope you have good luck with it!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Well, here is the Hummingbird (Chuparrosa) Incantation Miss Cat found on a Mexican candle some years ago: The "full-blown magical spell" is not specified, but certainly a moving candle spell, with or without lodestones, or a honey jar spell. or a doll baby, would be appropriate.

And then there are all those wonderful sneaky tricks ... Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 am

Bathing with the bath crystals before any romantic work would be a great idea. You could also dissolve the bath crystals as snake mentioned and use them to wash yours and your lover’s underwear and socks, if you can get to them. The way I was taught to work with Chuparrosa products is to carve the name of your prospective lover on, and dress pink candles with Chuparrosa Oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html) and Cinnamon Powder (http://herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html). You could also combine the Chuparrosa Oil with another condition oil suitable to the type of relationship you’re after, such as Love Me Oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html).

On a Friday, you would light the candle, pray three Our Fathers and three Hail Mary’s followed by the Chuparrosa Incantation. You would let the candle burn for around 15 minutes before pinching it out and continue in this way every Friday. This seems to be the most traditional format in Mexican folk magic, due to the influence of Catholicism. But if you’re uncomfortable with these prayers, the Chuparrosa Incantation would be just fine by itself.

Enjoy and good luck!
Tristan

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 pm

I basically want to encourage a more sincere and honest love between my boyfriend and me.

Snake, would your suggestions apply (heart shape out of the powder, petition, etc) if I am doing it for an existing lover?

Tristan, your suggestion is useful. :) MissMichaele, could I combine the oils with the candle for the honey jar I'm already doing for love? Or should I start a new one, and if so what herbs should I use?

I'm about to do a Come to Me spell too, which includes moving lodestones, so could I combine the Chuparrossa prodicts with the Come to Me products as I do it?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

sakura wrote:MissMichaele, could I combine the oils with the candle for the honey jar I'm already doing for love?
Dress the next honey jar candle with Chuparrosa? Certainly.
sakura wrote:I'm about to do a Come to Me spell too, which includes moving lodestones, so could I combine the Chuparrossa prodicts with the Come to Me products as I do it?
Yes, absolutely -- and you might consider using the honey-jar-and-candle AS the candle representing you in the moving candle spell. That way there's less to keep track of -- but maybe that's just me.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Combining Chuparrossa and Come to Me products is a great idea. It will draw him closer while encouraging both love and honesty.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:27 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Combining Chuparrossa and Come to Me products is a great idea. It will draw him closer while encouraging both love and honesty.
would this also work if it's a friendship? i mean if i and the target have been friends for a long time, or would recommend i start with something else

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”