Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

D.U.M.E

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
chaitanya
D.U.M.E

Unread post by chaitanya » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Has any one had any experience with this oil and what were the results?
Also, I would like to apply either Damnation, destruction, devils oil or devils shoe string oil to magic on someone who is in power and making bad choices which affect many people. I think about using controlling oil as well to have them make better choices. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what oils I should use and how I would go about using them?
Peace,
Chaitanya

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: D.U.M.E

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Well if you simply want to control them then put that bottle of D.U.M.E down and back away lol. It is for when you want to kill some one, your asking about control, look into Controlling,Compelling, and Essence of Bend-over if you want to control this person. Go with the ones you have mentioned if you want to hurt them and possibly kill them,
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:18 pm

I agree with Turnsteel and would add that there is a long thread about DUME products on this forum, you can find it here: d-u-m-e-candle-t762.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi Chaitanya,
chaitanya wrote:Has any one had any experience with this oil and what were the results?
Also, I would like to apply either Damnation, destruction, devils oil or devils shoe string oil to magic on someone who is in power and making bad choices which affect many people. I think about using controlling oil as well to have them make better choices. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what oils I should use and how I would go about using them?
If your true aim is to encourage better decision-making on the part of your target, DUME, Damnation, Devils, etc. oils will not do this. For such an application, oils such as King Solomon's Wisdom (to encourage wisdom on the part of leaders and those in power), Essence of Bend-Over (to facilitate obtaining favors from those in power), or better yet, Boss Fix (just like it says) would be far more likely to deliver the results you say you want. Devil's Shoestring Oil might be applicable to your case for its usefulness in restraining evil or bad-intentioned persons.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

On the other hand, if you just want your target to suffer, then Damnation, Destruction, or Devils are perfectly adequate for that task.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

chaitanya

Unread post by chaitanya » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Thank you HailDiscordia, Bri, and ELKnapp for your replies. I was not clear on the intent of DUME.
Peace, Chaitanya

Wanttounderstand

D.U.M.E. Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 am

There is a person I want dead and I see no other way of solving this problem except through this persons death. Or if anyone knows any other way to get this job done.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: D.U.M.E Will it work in my situation?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

No one can guarantee that any form of magic will work. There are many factors involved including personal links to the person involved, the skill and natural ability of the practitioner, outside forces that are out of one's control, and how well the other person can shield himself/herself. There are people that are favored by God, fate, nature, etc. that you won't be able to touch, not easily anyway.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 am

I guess I could of already knew that, well then is there anything I can do to keep her away from my family and I or anyone I'm in contact with?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 pm

I would get a reading with an AIRR member before moving forward with any DUME or other killing work. It might not be necessary to go that far, and they will be able to help you decide what methods you can employ to get the results that you want/need.

There are mirror-box spells, freezer spells, coffin spells....it really depends on the nature and severity of your situation, which you could get into the details with a reader with, rather than having people try to suggest stuff when we only have 1 paragraph of info.

Readings aren't very expensive and they'll probably really help you out!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Also, death work is difficult. You may not have the strength to do it yourself and to also deal with the negativity attached. You'd be working with very powerful destructive energy, and not everyone could or should handle that. If you really need to do work of that kind, you are far better off getting a professional to do it for you.

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 am

Do you know anyone because I have been looking in my home town and I haven't been able to find anyone

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 am

Contact an AIRR worker, look for one that says they take "justified cases" - they can work for you from any distance, they do not have to be local for it to work.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 am

Thanks

Tity
D.U.M.E. Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Tity » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello everyone,

D.u.m.e is the oil I purchased because I have an enemy who wants my death; she almost succeeded in 2010.

Can I use oil Dume on a parchment wish (ENEMY put on parchment and put oil on it). Thank you.

PS: my story was confirmed.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: D.U.M.E. Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Was your story confirmed by a member of AIRR, Tity?
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Yes, it was more than confirmed!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:40 pm

I was just ready to hit the send button on a reply (edit) to the above post. I feel very bad that you are in this situation. Contact The Member of AIRR and ask them for help with some assistance. I had a whole page typed out with Protection and Cleansings and recommendations, but please, just send a quick follow up email, or the method of contact that you had with them initially.
Please stay posted and Prayers for you Tity.
Take Care.

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 am

Hello,

I know the person is a woman, I have her my, name, birth date, address and telephone number.
How to use Dume to finish, thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 am

Tity, I don't want to be rude and ignore your post, but I can not and will not be disrespectful to a member of AIRR that you said you were working with. I even gave you a "hint" with the above posts about Protection and Cleansing. (and deleted a very long response)
Go back to the member of AIRR. (you said you were working with a member of AIRR)
Seach the threads in the upper right hand corner for dume and destruction.
Just out of curiousity, and remember I responded politely and nicely to your posts. What do you have today in your home for protection and cleansing for you?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 am

Just to make a brief reply:

D.U.M.E. Oil (Death Unto My Enemies Oil) is a serious cursing oil that is used in the same manner as Crossing Oil, Jix Oil, Destruction Oil, and others of that kind. It can be used to dress black candles, to anoint doll-babies, to smear on door handles that a person touches, to sprinkle on someone's vehicle tires, to mix with dirt and sprinkle in a person's path, to seal and anoint a mirror box in which a doll-baby is placed when the box is going to be buried at policeman's or soldier's grave, and so on. It is always applied with curses, of course.

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Having said that, i want to second Tammie Lee's advice -- if you have that serious a situation going on, you may wish to return to your AIRR worker for further help with magical coaching.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your answers.

Blueberry

D.U.M.E Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Blueberry » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:23 am

This may be extreme but I'd like to know how to use this oil/powder etc can you pour the oil over someone’s name? or is their other ways, and what would be the best cleansing to do after this kind of work?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: The best and correct way to use D.U.M.E?

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:28 am

Hi Blueberry,

you can use it in much the same manner as crossing - but I'd strongly suggest crossing this person up instead. Do you really want to kill this person? That's what D.U.M.E. is: DEATH unto mine enemy. And it's not figurative death. It's quite literal.

Please read through the following threads COMPLETELY before you decide to work with these particular products:
d-u-m-e--t6005.html
destruction-versus-dume-t11130.html
d-u-m-e-oil-questions-and-answers-t11997.html

And seriously consider a reading before undertaking any killing work. It may seem justified to you, but is it justified in the eyes of God for your situation? An AIRR reader (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers) can help you ascertain that while also providing advice on what work would be best to undertake given your condition.

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Id love to know if anyone has had success in this field if it came to pass.

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:38 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Just to make a brief reply:

D.U.M.E. Oil (Death Unto My Enemies Oil) is a serious cursing oil that is used in the same manner as Crossing Oil, Jix Oil, Destruction Oil, and others of that kind. It can be used to dress black candles, to anoint doll-babies, to smear on door handles that a person touches, to sprinkle on someone's vehicle tires, to mix with dirt and sprinkle in a person's path, to seal and anoint a mirror box in which a doll-baby is placed when the box is going to be buried at policeman's or soldier's grave, and so on. It is always applied with curses, of course.

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Having said that, i want to second Tammie Lee's advice -- if you have that serious a situation going on, you may wish to return to your AIRR worker for further help with magical coaching.

Good luck.
If it's a "serious cursing oil" and -- as LM's online catalogue says -- "burned on black candles to harm other" [sic], why is there only mention of death here on the forum? Does it always -- if you succeed, I mean -- cause literal, physical death? Or can it gravely injure someone? Or bring about the "death" (metaphor for an ending) of something in an enemy's life? I guess I'd like clarification because the first time I read what D.U.M.E. stood for, I didn't actually think it caused physical, life-ending death...I figured it was for "just" cursing & harming others.

(On a different note, how do you say "D.U.M.E." out loud? Doom-ee? Doom-ay? Doom? Dummy? My friend & I were trying to figure that out when we were talking about it.)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 am

D.U.M.E. is a killing formula - period. It is in no way a metaphorical or symbolic death, so don't try to use it metaphorically kill some aspect of someone's life.

The oil's full name is Death Unto My Enemies - so it's intent is stated right there in the name of the oil.

If you want to cause a bunch of damage without intending physical death, then go for something like Destruction. That will wreak havoc enough, without going full tilt into life-ending consequences.

D.U.M.E is pronounced "doom" - like the doom you are bringing to someone when you use this oil!

Will it always end someone's life 100% of the time? No - nothing works 100% of the time due to innumerous variables: the worker's skill level, the protection of the target, whether or not the work was justified in the eyes of God, etc, etc. But death is the outcome intended by this formula. If death is not something you wish to visit upon anyone, then simply stay clear of the DUME formula. Don't try to repurpose it, or just use it differently or metaphorically - it's not a risk that's worth taking.

Blueberry

Re: The best and correct way to use D.U.M.E.?

Unread post by Blueberry » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 am

Thanks I no it is extreme I wont do that, there should be other ways.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 am

Ok,i'm going to be honest....ok the D.U.M.E products are there for us to buy to bring DEATH UPON MY ENAMIES ,so if people like myself feel that we have an enemy that we want DEAD,then why is the D.U.M.E products talked about as something we shouldn't buy,when it's on the site for sale? I'm not going to lie, I may either buy some D.U.M.E products for an enemy whom has made my life hell or I may just pay an AIRR member to do this type of work for me. I use to be the type of girl to let people do and treat me any bad way,without doing anything about it,and hold in my pain. Now and days I'm open to seek revenge on people who do me wrong, because i'm a nice person,and don't deserve the way people treat me. Playing nice got me nowhere,so maybe it's time to play evil,just like my enemies are doing to me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 am

It's not talked about as something you shouldn't buy, it's talked about as something that is deadly serious and not to be taken lightly.

If you feel justified in your work, then good on you!

It's just many people like to reach for the harshest thing without really thinking about the implications or consequences of such actions, or think the product can be used to just mess someone up a bit, or may be meaning a symbolic DUME - and so we try to make sure people are very aware of the reality of the situation when employing these products.

Also be aware that AIRR workers are not just conjure assassins - they will want to make very sure that such drastic action is truly justified and warranted before even considering such work.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 am

Devi Spring

I understand,thanks for clearing that up

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Of course there are cases when DUME is justified, but usually a situation can be resolved without a person's death.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm

D.U.M.E is not always death can it be a near death experience? Because I read on here that someone had this candle set on them. And they nearly had a car accident is this the case of this candle of this nature being worked on someone that they may have an near death experience but not actual death? And if death is justified can the candle be lit on behalf of someone if I tell them the truth of what exactly is going on?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Nope, Its not the NDUME (Near Death Upon My Enemies). It calls for the *death* of an individual.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 pm

The energies associated with something as relatively mild as helping a woman facing domestic violence through hot footing or breakup are so toxic, destructive, and swirling black evil bad that I would think more than twice about killing someone with conjure. I often think it would be a lot less stressful to just shoot them.

Furthermore, an angry dead person can cause a lot of trouble, not just to you, but to your family--for generations. Think madness, addiction, suicide, and horrible bad luck.

I have never shot anyone, by the way. I am speaking metaphorically.
HRCC Student #1730

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Interesting read. Very interesting indeed

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Here is the D.U.M.E. oil

OIL-HOO-DUME
D.U.M.E.
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1631

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:57 am

Hello,

Not familiar with crossing people up, all the post indicate if you come in contact with DUME cleans it off ASAP. The question is your tricking someone, and pour some on the carpet where they walk, will it effect anyone who walks on the carpet, and then will it curse the building?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:38 am

Hello, ChristopherNoSaint,

It should only cross up the people that you stated are the targets of your tricks

For example, if you had said that this was for John, then only John should be affected

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Thanks again Miss Aida

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”