Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cast Off Evil Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
y2241

Cast Off Evil Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by y2241 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about giving my friend (who has drug problems) a Cast off Evil Vigil Glass candle, without letting him know what exactly it does... So he'll just burn it as an "ordinary" candle once in a while... In that case will the candle still work?

Thank you very much in advance for your help =)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Cast Off Evil Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, vigil lights are really intended to burn continuously over the week-ish period of time. So if he's just burning it as decor 30 minutes every now and again, I would not count on it being very effective at all.

If you wanted to gift him with something, why not a mojo bag - tell him it's for luck or some such, but have it made up as a Cast Off Evil type work. Then he'll carry it (and hopefully feed it to keep it working) on his person keeping its effect continuously in his energy. You could do the same thing with a piece of jewelry that he might wear continuously, by having it made into a talisman for personal strength, or an amulet against addiction.

You could also always have lights set for him at LM to help back up the sneaky tricks you may be giving him.

But magic can't solve everything. If he's trying to overcome the drug addiction, then these can really help him. If he has absolutely no inclination to stop, then these will have a more minimal effect.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks Devi for your ideas, the mojo bag is a good idea, but he's forgetful and eventually he's gonna lost it...
He has claimed that he's gonna quit drugs but i'm just worried, like i can place the mojo bag under his bed or somewhere in his room? or just sprinkle cast of evil powder around his house? he is not a druggie, but another guy he's living with is, so my friend would take drug for "social purposes"

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:15 pm

This is where you get to be sneaky with your conjure. Sprinkle the four corners of his house with the powders you want. Sneak some oils into his cleaning supplies so when he goes to clean his house he's actually doing a magical cleaning. You can even sneak stuff in his shampoo or personal products. Its all about being tricky with your conjure. While that will create a good aura of protection and cleanliness, you might want to back it up with actual direct conjure work like working on him with a figure candle or skull candle to help boost his motivation to quit. You can even try to separate him from his friend. Its all about how far you are willing to go? You can give him some basic home protection, or work conjure directly on him. Make sure to enhance your work with more mundane things like ensuring he's got a solid social net to support him, and even access to therapy.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 pm

I've given dressed vigil candles as gifts. I have no clue if people ever burned them. Even if it's just a fun interesting superstitious thing for your friend, I think it is still a thoughtful gift. Hopefully they're "superstitious" enough to burn the candle, even if they don't believe in spells.

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 am

Thanks for all the inputs! If I sprinkle his house with powders and sneak some oils into his cleaning supplies then his roommate will get affect too, then eventually his house will be drug-free, I hope. I have never used Cast Off Evil oil, how strong is the smell? My friend can smell everything, so I'm worried that he'll notice if I add oils to his personal products/cleaning supplies, can I add powder instead?

Since my friend is not supersitious at all, he's just gonna burn the vigil candles like every other candles.

My other question would be, if he knows that I'm sprinkling powder in his house for him to quit drugs, would that still be effective? Even though he doesn't believe that they'll work but he let me do so. Or is it better for him not to know what I'm doing?

Thanks again everyone!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 am

If he knows and is open to it, then that's good.
If he knows and is going to be snarking at it and thinking how stupid and useless it is every time he sees it, than that's not good.

Cast Off Evil, as with all the other oils, does smell strongly. It's a bright, sharp, clean scent (or am I thinking of Run, Devil, Run??). You don't want to add powders to liquids because they just clump up &/or turn into a paste.

I'd work on moving the druggie roommate out, and bringing in a clean roommate, personally. Certainly use the COE to help him stay strong, but if he has a problem, or had a problem in the past, the last thing he needs is daily contact with an addict.

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks for your reply.

What about using bath salt + water solution instead of oil?

I don't know if I wanna move this druggie roommate out, because he's the lease "drug-ish" from all the people I know around him and he's alright except for the "once-in-a-while-smoking-pot-habit"... So I'm hoping that if I use COE in the house, that his roommate would quit as well...

It's like if my friend decided to quit, but his roommate is smoking pot in the living room, it's irritating...

That's why I was thinking about getting him a COE Vigil Candle, so he can burn it when he feels weak...

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate
Cast Off Evil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue May 25, 2010 11:01 am

I'm probably overthinking here but my question involves dressing a candle with LM Cast Off Evil oil. I wanted the oil to work it's purpose so I dressed my candle upwards, which should "draw" my intentions, but since my intentions were very much to be rid of some negative energies & influences, I had wondered about maybe I should have gone downwards to get send things away! I am caught in a "double negative" sort of. I have faith that my wishes are recognized & I usually never doubt, but for some reason, this is nagging me. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Cast Off Evil Dressing

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Don't worry about it - as long as your intent was clear you'll be fine.

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks Devi!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

butchcomer: I agree with Devi...go with what you have prepared rather than starting from scratch and you will be well on your way. Keep the faith that you already have and relax about the nagging.

Good luck to you!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jenelle21
Cast Off Evil Vigil Questions and Answers

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 am

hello all,

I recently placed a LM order for a Cast off Evil Vigil. I wanted to work a candle in accordance to the waning moon.

I'm really looking for some re assurance that i chose the right product for my situations. (it just sort of came to me one evening)

I have a weight goal that i have been striving for so I'm hoping to banish some bad eating habits and some procrastination that i have concerning going to the gym =)

also, I was hoping this would help clear any outside influences that keep me from making the most financially at my current job, such as snarky customers and co workers. Just to keep them at bay and really just have freedom to do my best without negativity surrounding me.

So in everyone's best opinion, have I chose well ?

I have the utmost faith in Lucky Mojo products and I have seen/felt first hand what they can help accomplish, I just know that some products work better for certain situations. So I'm grateful for any incite.
thank you as always

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Cast Off Evil Vigil

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:59 am

Cast Off Evil is an excellent formula and it sounds like you were working with it in an appropriate manner--it is used to get rid of evil or negative influences--poor eating habits and workout procrastination definitely fall into that category. The job/financial situation that you describe is a bit more general (at least the way you wrote it here) so I am not sure how effective it will be in that sense. I would work that angle in a positive manner as well by doing money drawing and crown of success work to increase my money and get noticed by the right people at my work place. Another great herb to use for weight loss and tying down bad habits is Ladies Thumb:
http://herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jenelle21
Re: Cast Off Evil Vigil

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 am

Thank you so much Miss Bri, helpful as always!

It's funny because Crown of Success is going to be in my next order. =) I'm trying to really let all my spiritual work manifest before placing order after order. Showing some patience and faith in the work at hand, which is very hard indeed.

Also, I'm finding that when I personally work with the phases of the moon, the work just has that extra strength to it. It's all very beautiful and eye opening.

Thank you again Lucky Mojo!
jenelle21

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cast Off Evil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 am

For those who are interested in this topc but are not sure what a Cast Off Evil candle looks like, here is a picture of the label.

CAN-GLS-CASY
Cast Off Evil Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

You can order this candle right here from the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button and we will send it to you dressed with herbs, hand-made oils, and glitter -- as well as our sincere prayers, which we will say over the candle as we prepare it on your behalf.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:14 pm

The label of the Cast Off Evil vigil candle is the same image as on the book "Deliverance! Hoodoo Spells of Uncrossing, Healing, and Protection" by Khi Armand. The two make a great combination for a person who wants to break a curse or get rid of negative energies, vampiric people, or bad habits. Here is the book:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”