Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Gods Child

Intranquil Spirit to be burned on the altar.

Unread post by Gods Child » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 am

Hi,

I am burning an Uncrossing candle on my ex man and it's half way done. I want want to break him and his current woman up. I want to do a Intranquil Spirit candle on him to be burned on him by you'll on your altar. I've payed Mr. Millett recently to burn a Break up candle and the report stated that it was opposition. Maybe I should pay for another Break up candle to be burned or Intranquil Spirit. Decisions?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit to be burned on the altar.

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 am

Ultimately the decision is up to you Gods Child, but I know that for myself I wouldn't want a hell-bound spirit with no place to rest tormenting someone I loved - no matter how much I wanted them back. If you think you've got Uncrossing to do on your man now, just wait until he's hounded by an Intranquil Spirit...

Personally I'd keep working Break-Up and as needed, you could also burn Confusion candles on the woman to lower her resistance to the work. Get a vinegar jar going on the woman to sour her life or work a full Break-Up spell from LM to push the work to the next level and break through the opposition.

But the IS is really a last resort and only useful in very specific circumstances. If you haven't already, please make sure to read the ENTIRE thread available on the subject before proceeding:
intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5469.html-sid=12ebea5bf348b00bfb41459198848e59
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

cv2642

Intranquil Spirit

Unread post by cv2642 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi, well i have alot of questions.

I started burning these candles without researching at first.

Story is i was having problems with my boyfriend he broke up with me finally back in July 19, because he was still seeing hi ex and i guess he wanted to be free. I was so heartbroked i went to a card reader and she assured me that there were feelings involved from both of us, so i ended up using a candle that she recommended. It is Come to Me. I bought three.

the first one burned for a long time it took 7 days maybe more. I did however start talking to him in the middle of burning candles.

I wasn't aware that the spell would end once getting results.

i went back with him before all the candles burned.

We had problems again about a week ago and i felt this time he was being more inconsiderate than ever. I don't know if this is due to the fact that i started the candle for intranquility spell while i was still with him. Like i said i didn't look into it and so i thought that intranquility would just make him think of me when i wasn't around.

He started being different and i didn't realize it. Maybe it's just the way things panned out. In between i also blew out the Intranquility candle and restarted it with a burning piece of paper, i guess i wore off that spell because the glass was all black.

Now im on a second Intranquil spirit candle and it's coming out good.

1) My question is if me shutting it off and started it with a paper made the glass black or if me lighting it while we were still together might have been an issue.

2) I went to the card reader again and she offered to help while doing some work on him so i agreed and she did, it's been about two days and she said it would take four days for results. So another question is that if i should stop the candle im burning or let it go through, will it affect the work the card reader did?

3) He called me today and i wasn't able to answer. he left a voice mail saying he needed to talk about somethings, so i called him back he didn't answer. Does this put an end to the spell i am doing with the Intranquil Spirit?

I would really appreciate the help.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

Hi cv2642,

The Intranquility Spirit will torment and drive mad the person it is set on until they return to you. And usually if/when they return, they aren't what they were when they left. There are very few conditions in which it is the best course of action to work this way. It is harsh, cruel and it doesn't make him think of you when you aren't around, he will be mentally tortured if he is not with you.

Now you set that on him while you were still together. The purpose of the Intranquility Spell is to bring him back. So you basically set an attack dog on your man for nothing. And then wonder why he's upset about it (inconsiderate). I know I'd be pissed off in his shoes.

With regards to your questions however:
1) It might be. But a black glass like that indicates serious opposition to the work
2) We don't know your reader, and if she isn't with AIRR we have no guarantees on her ethics. Call her and ask if you should stop your current work or not. She should at the very least be informed of it.
3) No. You'll find that the Intranquil Spirit is far easier to unleash than it is to dismiss: which is what I would suggest you do as quickly as possible. Just putting out your candle won't dismiss the spirit - you'll have to ask it to leave: an AIRR member can coach you on how to do that: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.

Instead of using the IS, work break-up candles on your guy and his ex and Come To Me/Reconciliation/Love Me candles for you and him. It's slow and steady, which is what reconciliation work is usually like. You'll also have to do some strong Uncrossing and Healing work on him to get rid of the damage done by the IS and I would take time for Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom work for yourself.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 pm

With the Intraquil spirit 7 day candle...

1) Do i need to write a petition for the bottom of the jar with the persons name on it crossed with my name? or what I would wish for? or is the pitition on the jar (no written petition under) good enough for the candle burning/lighting...

2) I dont have a crucifix per se - i have i cross of Caravaca charm that has a silhouette of Jesus on the cross- will this suffice?

3) I am currently burning the "follow me boy" 7 day candle.... Is this ok to burn before the intranquil spirit candle?

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Good Evening, Czyblu3y3z,
Just want you to know that I am not ignoring your post. I don't work with the IS and was hoping that another moderator would see this and answer. But, your questions were not about the spirit itself so, I can indeed answer your questions!
YES you do write a petition paper, you do use the crucifix (not the Cross of Caravaca), and let the "Follow Me Boy" candle burn completely before starting other work. When you put out one candle to replace with a different one, you could be sending a message to the spirit (that you're presently working with) saying that their work is not as important. Don't want to do that.
Hope this helps.
I wish you all the luck with your magic. And wishing you health, wealth, and happiness

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:16 am

ok, so write a petition for the Intraquil spirit candle- even if it doesnt say to? What are your thoughts on how to word it as the prayer that is on the candle pretty much sums it up...
Also, off topic of the IS candle but i am burning the "follow me boy" and you said that i shouldnt burn 2 candles at the same time. What if it is for a different topic? I also have the "steady work" candle and really need a job... I dont know if I can wait for the follow me boy to finish burning (started it last night) before lighting the steady work candle as I needed a job 3 months ago...
what do you suggest?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:42 am

I believe Miss Aida was referring to finishing up the Follow Me Boy Vigil Candle before starting the Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle.

Of course she can correct me if I am wrong. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:41 am

I have one more question about the IS candle - or any other the candles for that matter.
Now, I know there is another topic for "menstrual blood" and the use but would using it on the candles help the petition?
say for instance, using it to write the name of the person on the petition or using it on the candle.
What are your thoughts on this?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:25 am

Good Afternoon, crzblu3y3z,
I would NEVER offer up any of my fluids to the IS. It is already difficult to dismiss it (unless you're an expert). I can't imagine what would happen if MY fluids were involved.
I've been practicing magic for decades and decades. I would never offer up anything to any entity without being COMPLETELY knowledgeable about what/whom I am working with.
I truly understand that you want to make your spell as powerful as possible. And this is good. But, please be careful (and completely knowledgeable) when working with the IS (or any entity, for that matter).
To answer your other questions: Please go to the website to read about body fluids and such. www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Have a wonderful day!

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:26 pm

understandable.
Thanks.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:20 am

Hi, So I found a little crucifix charm that I had, I am assuming that is ok.- Could I also wear it throughout the burning of the candle for protection? and after the candle is finished?
Also, it says to hold the candle in one hand and the crucifix in the other - each night- and say the prayer... now, those 7 day candles get pretty hot around the third or fourth day... too hot to hold... what do you suggest?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:26 am

Hi crzblu3y3z,

You can wear the crucifix while you work the spell as well as after. That said, it doesn't take the place of a good cleansing and I would definitely consider a hyssop bath and asking for forgiveness after sending a coercive and tormenting spirit on someone like the IS.

Some would say the prayer in front of the candle while holding the crucifix. Others would use some type of heat resistant glove or towel to hold the candle. It's up to you which is best for you.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi crzblu3y3z, I agree with aura, there is some good advice offered there. Dealing with the heat of the candle is pretty simple, just be careful, I've definitely burned myself a few times on a seven day vigil candle. You might also consider some protection work for yourself while doing the IS working. You might even anoint the crucifix with Fiery Wall of Protection oil or holy water to increase its protective nature. Here is some info on Fiery Wall of Protection if you want more: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi, Crzblu3y3z,
Miss Phoenix mentioned Holy Water.
You can acquire this from a local Catholic or Orthodox church. The Holy Water is free.
Hope this helps.

EmpressVeronique

Intranquil Spirit Candle divination question

Unread post by EmpressVeronique » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

A spiritual counselor who did a reading to me about a week ago, told me to light some candles including the intranquil spirit one. To make a lover come back to me This is basically my third IS Candle 7 day jar candles. Alhough they are burning clear I noticed the flame dance a lot ... Iam curious a to know what this means? Does it mean my Target is being resistant or feeling intranquil? I did read the link on candle reading signs and the section on pyromancy. However Iam still not clear... as to what kind of meaning I could give to when the flame bounces around in circles, constantly.

Another weird incident happened with my honey Jar.. the plastic top melted off in shape of a heart... I proceeded to transfer the contents to a crystal Dip Jar, added more honey some herbs and rewrote his name on a piece of bag paper and added a new pic of him.

Any Advice Thoughts Suggestions.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:51 am

Ok, so this may be a dumb question.
I dipped my crucifix in holy water at church on Sunday and asked my pastor to bless it for protection.
I since showered with it on, does that mean I have to dip it in holy water again? or is one time ok for protection...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Crzblu3y3z,
No. You're absolutely fine. Unless you used something on the cross to rid it of the spiritual energy that the Priest empowered the cross with, it's good forever.
Take Care

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi EmpressVeronique,

The dancing flame would indicate, as noted on the candle divination page, that your target is being affected by the work.

For the honey jar, melting tops have been dealt with in the extensive thread on honey jars - but no matter what shape they melt into - it ain't a good sign. I recommend you switch to a metal cover in future and read through the information available in the following thread where you can post such questions in future: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html-sid=bd0948d3add008abd3287961c0899b86 (keeping one topic to a thread makes the information easier to consult, more accessible and creates less work for the moderators: thanks for understanding!)

EmpressVeronique

Unread post by EmpressVeronique » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanx for the reply Aura.. anyways I redid the Honey Jar Spell is with a metal lid.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm

I have been reading on the intranquil spirit - you know, so I know what I am getting myself into with this...

1) I have practiced different voodoo spells in the past and each time I ask a lot of questions and research beforehand.

2) I read that the Intranqual spirit is very dangerous.... also "Victims of the Intranquil Spirit are harried day and night by a spiritual entity that does everything in its power to make them suffer' etc.
Ok, I know, dont believe everything you read.... but there was a reason why i needed protection.

3) ow, I dont want to hurt the guy the candle is intended for. I dont even want him to be tormented or "suffer" I really just want his heart to be open to loving me. (when he was younger he had a broken heart and vowed he didnt want to love again because he didnt want to go through the pain of a broken heart again) - I just want him open to the idea of loving again, and loving me. Basically I want his heart open to me - and me only.

4) Also, Him and me DO speak, we do talk and see each other from time to time... he just says he doesnt have love for me or anyone.

5) So how does this work, once he comes over to my house again the intranqual spirit will leave him? or once he actually loves... then does the spirit leave him?

6) Is the candle only meant for someone who really has no ties to the ex lover?

7) I have also read that a lot of bad things may happen to the person working the spell.
What is your take on this?

8) Can you tell me a little more? I dont want suffering for him or me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

crzblu3y3z --

Previously you asked about putting your menstrual blood on a petition to the Intranquil Spirit that wanders between Heaven and Hell. This is a very bad idea. Don't do it!

Now on to your most recent questions:

1) This is not a Voodoo forum. We cannot tell you much about the Vodoun religion. Do not equate the Vodoun religion with harmful magic.

2) The Intranquil Spirit is ugly, mean, and not good. Those who work with this spirit do not always seek protection -- but they ALWAYS seek forgiveness of sins.

3) If you don't want to hurt the guy, don't call upon the Intranquil Spirit. It's as simple as that. and don't pretend otherwise. This is a HURTING spell. Either do it or don't do it, but don't ask anyone here to tell you it is not a hurting spell, because we all can read the prayer on the back of the candle, and so can you. Take responsibility for your willful desires.

4) The spell has nothing to do with if you speak or not. I have no idea where you got that idea. The spell is to TORMENT HIM until he comes to you AS HUMBLE AS A SHEEP. Read the spell.

5) No, Read the spell. It says nothing about "until he comes back to my house." It says TORMENT HIM AND MAKE HIM SUFFER UNTIL HE FALLS AT MY FEET AS HUMBLE AS A SHEEP. Just read the prayer.

6) Read the prayer on the candle. There is nothing at all -- NOTHING -- about a person "who really has no ties to the ex lover." It is not even about an EX-lover per se. You basically just call upon this twisted, perverted, doomed and damned spirit to torture someone until they fall at your feet, as humble as a sheep. What is there about "fall at my feet as humble as a sheep" that you don;t understand? That's all it is. That is the spell. Read the prayer on the candle. I

7) You got that right. It has driven plenty of people crazy. The weird questions asked about this spell and this spirit are always so .... OFF ... that i think the spirit itself attracts tormented spell-casters and then sets them into free-fall. I hate this spirit and this spell and it takes up so much time on this forum because it is so crazy-making.

8) Here are the rest of the threads on this Intranquil Spirit. READ THEM YOURSELF. Read every page of every thread. Then -- and only then -- make your decision.

A) Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
1,225 posts! 21 pages of them!
intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5469.html-sid=47bb00be6df77e8ae5f81723e7266552

B) Intranquility Oil Questions and Answers
27 Posts! 1 page of them!
intranquility-oil-questions-and-answers-t21048.html-sid=47bb00be6df77e8ae5f81723e7266552#p109089

C) Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
130 Posts! 3 pages of them!
intranquil-spirit-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t12563.html-sid=47bb00be6df77e8ae5f81723e7266552#p133669

That's a total of 1,382 Intranquil Spirit posts on a total on 25 pages at this forum.

Best of luck. You will need it, if you work this spell.

Good luck

CAN-GLS-INTR
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Colette

Unread post by Colette » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 pm

crzblu3y3z --

You need to get a reading to see if this is workable, or how you might approach this situation with your target. It is an ex. who's broken up with you, or someone you're interested in? If anything, you need healing work on this man and love-drawing/reconciliation work on the relationship. You'd have read from the hundreds of posts on the Intranquil Spirit on this forum already - it torments an ex. into coming back to you, stay away from it if that's not your goal.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:13 am

and as a side note:

1 - if you've already called on the spirit and have now decided you don't want it around - you'll find it's a lot easier to call up than put down. If needed, please don't hesitate to get the Professional help you need to get rid of it.

2 - if you do manage to get your lover back via the IS, you'll still have to call off the spirit and it may take a very long time of Healing and Tranquility work on your man to get him back to himself after this kind of work.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:31 am

I am having second thoughts about using the candle. As I don't want to invoke a demented soul. I know God is protecting me but I think its just some place I should not go.
Am I able to send it back and exchange it for another candle that may be suited for my needs?
Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:24 am

Hello, crzblu3y3z,
I am sorry but the answer is "no".
You've had that candle for awhile now and you have altered it.
Sorry

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:20 pm

I have not altered the 7 day candle nor have I removed the plastic from the top.

Miss Aida
Re: Intranquil Spirit

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Hello Crzblu3y3z,

I am sorry, I read your previous post where you said: "...I started the candle...."
So, I assumed it was altered.

Please call the shop and ask them: 1-707-887-1521
Take Care

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry but that is not me. That is cv2642- I am crzblu3y3z

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh!
I am so sorry!!!
Those 2 names look so much alike. PLEASE forgive me
Anyway, glad you changed your mind about the IS.
And call the shop about the candle.
Again, my SINCERE apologies. Take Care

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Thanks miss Aida.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi, all --

Our returns policy is here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatreturns.html

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:14 pm

I made a booboo, I just had the Intranquility and the Reconciliation candles placed on the altar on my behalf on last Saturday and I just read this initial post a few minutes ago, I don't know what to do? Is there any way that I can fix it, is there someone I can call? Is that the reason that everytime we talk now, its an argument and even worse than it was before the breakup, its almost like he hates me? I didn't know I swear, I wasn't trying to be evil, I just wanted him to get a glimpse of life without me I guess, any advice on how I fix this?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Good Evening Kitadst,
I discouraged someone from using the Intranquil Spirit because of inexperience, fear, and doubts.
You have had the candles set for you by professional rootworkers who know what they're doing. I was afraid this would happen when people saw the other posts I had written. So, not to worry: you have professionals doing this for you.
Are these conversations on the telephone?
Please let us know

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Some are, but they are mostly text, and its like he never loved me seriously, he had told my kids that he was proposing for Christmas, now he's cold with them, that's what angers me the most, they love him, they both call him daddy, and he's even cold with them, he blames it on the deployment, says he's detaching himself and they should to, this is not my first candle working on the altar, everything else worked perfectlyeven the marriage candle that had to be relit 8 times lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Hello, Again, Kitadst,
The reason that I had asked is because the Intranquil Spirit will make someone very restless and agitated until they see you. It will even make them mean (because they can't think straight). I suspected that he wasn't yelling at you in person.
I would personally give it at least a week to see what happens. But, that's just what I would do (and others will have differing (and valuable) opinions)
Otherwise, contact the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and consult with them (one of our monitors, Miss Phoenix, does work with MISC).
Also, you mentioned: "Deployment". Is he in the military? He might also be worried that something might happen to him and doesn't want anyone to get hurt. I've seen men do this before.
Last, but not least, you could also get a reading to see what exactly is going on with him. 1-888-4-HOODOO is our psychic hotline.
I pray that everything works out in your favor. Wishing you and your children the very best

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Good evening, I have an update for everyone, plus I'm asking for further insight, my Intranquil Spirit and Reconciliation candles have burned and I have received my reports, my Intrnquil Spirit candle burned steadily yet had scattered herbs, glitter, and haze and my Reconciliation candle burned steadily as well as clean and clear and it had scattering on the glass, it was recommended by my candle reader that I do a Return to Me as well as another Intranquil Spirit, so I purchased those on yesterday, we were at least texting eventhough all of them led to an argument of some sort, but now we haven't said anything to one another since Tuesday but he's talked to my kids a lil since then, I'm not looking for a free reading here lol, however I would like some advice from the experts (you all), you know an idle mind is the devils workshop, and my emotions are all over the place, with what I've disclosed, is there still hope or do I just need to Cut and Clear myself 50 times and move on? Thanking any and all of you in advance!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Good Evening, Kitadst,
I would follow the candle reader/root worker's advice. If there was negative aspects in the report, you would have been told about it.
The advice given to you was for a reason.
Don't give up now. Finish the spells.
In the meantime, I never turn down a request for Cut and Clear. It helps a lot and certainly can't hurt anything. In other words, a lot to gain and nothing to lose.
Hang in there! Have some patience!!
Take care. Wishing you the very best!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 am

kitadst: I have read, and believe I understand, your situation. If you are prepared to do a Cut and Clear just make sure that you want nothing to do with your man at all. The Cut and Clear products really is for "rid(ding) yourself of any remaining link to an ex-lover or ex-partner" and I have seen this work very strong and true. Make sure there is 100% nothing left to settle between you and him or your family, and that you are certain you want a permanent cut. If you do not than the spellwork has less of a chance of working for you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 am

kistadst: you are describing a very healthy response, so that's a good thing. I would suggest that you do the next working that was suggested, but create an end date; meaning if things don't manifest by this specific time (whatever you determine that should be), then you will move on and do the Cut and Clear. This will give you the space and hopefully the clarity to make the best decision for you moving forward.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 am

Thank you all so much for your responses, I did purchase another Intranquil Spirit and a Return to Me on Friday the 13th, and yesterday the feeling of someone else came over me so I purchased a Break Up as well, thsts what I mean when I say my emotions are all over the place, I truly believe this man is my Husband, he's so stubborn amongst other things, lol, but Miss Phoenix, are there any signs that I will know that its working? Patience is not a virtue of mine so what kind of timeframe is suggested for workings such as this? And is there a rootworker that specializes in this type of stuff to do some extra work for me if need be? I guess my biggest concern is what signs to pay attention to?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm

kitadst: Here is a link to get you started for looking at what signs to look for in your spells (this is connected to candle work). http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html. You also want to pay attention to dreams, signs, signals, him contacting you, synchronicity, etc.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Thank you so much, I read about it, I also read another thread about the 3, 3, 3 and where Miss Cat said 3 days-sign, 3 weeks- movement, 3 months outcome, it scared me, its been like 4 or 5 days since my candle burned out, we haven't had any communication other than we had this thing about calling each other by our last names, so I was having a moment yesterday so I text his last name, he responded 6 hrs later with my last name but that was all, I didn't respond back, I haven't had any dreams or any of the other things I've read about, btw, I think I'm getting addicted to the forum lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Good Evening. Kindst,
If you want a root worker for help, you can browse through the specialties that AIRR members perform. http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Also, Miss cat has previously stated (many times) that the "3,3,3," is just a guideline.
Stay calm. Good luck to you!

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your response as well, Im starting to think the Intranquil Spirit is working on me for sure lol, I'm just reading and learning, and it is all shedding all kinds of new light on me and my situation,I can't thank you all enough for your ensight and encouragement, especially for people such as yourselves that have lives of your own yet work so tirelessly and effortlessly to help others, my hat off to all of you and I will keep you all posted, I'm certain I will need more insight soon, thanks a million

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Is a dream considered a sign? If so, I just had a doozy, I dreamnt that I was out with an old friend that just haapens to be an ex, we were talking about his relationship and his baby that's on the way, his girl is not pregnant in real life, so I receive a text from my guy telling me that its over, its all been a lie for the past few months and he was just doing it for the families, but the ferlings that were there have bern gone, is that a sign?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi, Kitadst,
There's just no way of telling whether that was a sign or if it was psychological.
We had previously talked about Cut And Clear before, so your psychological reservations are definitely of great concern.
If it's bothering you, I suggest a reading so that you may get some feedback on all of this (including your previous posts). One monitor suggested AIRR. I am also suggesting Hoodoo Psychics (for an instant reading) 1-888-4-HOODOO.
Sorry that I couldn't be of more help on this one.
Take Care of yourself

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Good evening everyone, I just wanted to update you all, we are actually talking again, mostly texting, almost like old times, no talks of reconciliation as of yet,I have some candles going right now that were set for me, and I will wait for the reports on how to proceed and possibly get a reading, I can't fight the military and his commitment issues on my own, but again, I just wanted to update you all, all of you have been so supportive, even into the wee hours of the morning, and I am truly grateful for all of you!!! Many Blessings!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello, Kitadst,

THANK YOU for the update!! This is TERRIFIC news!!

We were wondering about you and hoping to get the updates.
Good for you!!

PLEASE keep in touch
Take care.

CAN-GLS-INTR
$9.00

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:39 pm

I did the intranquil Spirit work right away, he came back a month or so later, but you have to work further...I didn't. You have to do some stay with me work and sweetening work, etc. That's where I messed up, I never removed the (obstacles) that caused our initial split. Good Luck All!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:14 am

Hoodoo_Lady: Thank you for sharing these personal experiences you have had with the effects and after-effects of the Intranquil Spirit work. Hopefully this will be read by more people who have turned to this spell.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Hello all, I just have a quick question, we have started back talking, quite regularly, though no mention of reconciliation, I posted about my initial Intranquil Spirit and Reconciliation, I posted about the results as well,and I have another Intranquil Spirit and Return to Me on the altar which is what was recommended, so my question or dilemma is: He wants to see me, I want to see him, we've established that and it will probably be soon, and he wants his best friend back plus benefits and keeps reinerating the fact the relationship didn't work, we had the best, it started slow, real slow, we did the best friend thing, we spent plenty of nights together for a year before we even had sex, we just transitioned into the relationship, so is this bestie/friends with benefits thing what I've been reduced to? Is this the outcome of my workings? He will not even entertain talks of love or our relationship, he just says it didn't work, but he'll tell my kids and family, that I made it clear that he couldn't come back, and I did, I told him, if you leave you can't come back, I'm now thoroughly confused AGAIN, lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi, Kitadst,
You did the Intranquil Spirit so he HAS to see you! LOL
Just keep working more magic.
If this were me, I would DEFINITELY see him on his terms. That way, I can get more hair, more fingernails, pictures, skin cells, used clothing, more information, maybe even semen. Play it smart!
I know lots of gals who agreed to be "just friends" and then had enough stuff to work BIG magic and they are all married now!
Again, play it smart! OK?
We're here to help you
Take care

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:21 am

Thank you Miss Aida and everyone who gives any insight, I guess I'm just a fool in love LOL, I have a mouth and I'm very fiesty, it just makes me feel I was nothing to him, and once you get me to the point that I feel you never cared and you just want me for a playmate in the sheets, I can be my own CUT and CLEAR, I'm still working on not being so vindictive lol, I just need to be sure I'm doing this right, I wasn't crafted for a rumble in the sheets and best friend and you go wife someone else, I am someones wife, the great sex and honorable friendship that I bring is just a bonus, I will not be reduced to just that, eventhough he didn't come out and say it, he flipped it as if I said, but he did say that he wouldn't have asked me to come if he couldn't have sex with me and walk away from me, that comment sent me into overdrive lol, but thanks again, I'm trying to hold off to get my candle reports before I schedule my reading, but if he just wants a piece, why all the calling and texting, he called this morning on his way to work like he used to do when we were together, I don't get it lol

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Update!! Update!!! Update!!!! Update!!!! Well I got my candle reports back and happy to report that the Return to Me was clean and clear, the 2nd Intranquil had a thick ring of herbs and glitter around the top with a star rising up the glass with a heart trapped in it, but my break up had to be relit and the top was covered In soot, I had no indication that there is someone else, could it be the army? I don't think I can break that up lol, I mean we are back to talking and texting everyday allday like before we split, so I don't know when he could see her if everytime I need him he's there or quickly explains why he wasn't, no real talks of reconciliation yet, so any suggestions on my next candle? My candle reader suggested another break up, and I don't want to put him on love overload because he does have a lot going on with this deployment coming up, but I want the old back plus much more, were suppose to see each other next week for a lil fun, bit we both have to work and that's a 6 hr drive for me, what kind of quick action candle can I have set that will move all the obstacles out of our way, I have no payroll to be able to take off, I have to work the day before and I have a meeting that I have to drive to the day after, pluss I need peace with my folks to watch my kids, and it would be nice if he was off too, we want to see each soooooo bad, he couldn't sleep last night, said he was horny, our argiments make him horny and we have the best sex he's ever had and he's 39 and well traveled, but again no talks of reconciliation, so I'll do another breakup and what else to make this trip magical for the few hours we have amd something stronger for reconciliation?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:53 am

Good Morning, Kitadst,
Wow! That's a lot of news!! Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated.
Based on the Break-up candle report, I would DEFINITELY have another Break-up candle lit. And, you're candle reader is also an experienced root worker who knows what to do.
There are lots of women in the military. You never know what's going on over there. Maybe he's having a fling? Maybe something else? Who knows (only a reading would tell you that)? But, BREAK THEM UP!!
So, if this were me, I would be patient (like a snake in the grass), work that break-up candle, and then move in with the kill with the reconciliation work.
Of course you want to see him NOW. This is human nature (and I don't blame you). But, if you follow the advice of the reader who is working with you, your ultimate success rate will be a lot more sound.
Take care of yourself and do keep us posted.
Have a great day

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:30 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida, I just ordered another Break Up, plus a Seperation, is that too much? Lol as well as a Come to Me so while all that is going on, he'll be coming home right where he belongs, so you think I should wait til all that is done to see him? My nature is rising lol, thanks again for all you do

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:07 am

Hello, Again, Kitadst,
Have you consulted a reader/ root worker regarding this issue at all?
Maybe your best route is to see EXACTLY what is going on. And get some magical coaching.
So far, your Candle setter told you to do another break up candle. I would do this and then, while doing this, get some personalized leadership.
Your choices would be as follows: 1) Get a reading and have the root worker do some work for you
Or....
2) Get a reading and have the root worker coach you on what you ought to do as far as spell work (especially your timing of your spells).
Here are the 2 webpages: http://readersandrootworkers.org
For a faster reading: www.Hoodoopsychics.com
It sounds like you're definitely on the right track. But, without all the information (which neither of us have), the timing of your plans might (or might not) be correct.
Just my thoughts on this matter.
Take Care!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:38 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, Crzblu3y3z,
Miss Phoenix mentioned Holy Water.
You can acquire this from a local Catholic or Orthodox church. The Holy Water is free.
Hope this helps.

Holy water is also available at Episcopal churches.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Ok Miss Aida, I have a reading scheduled for tomorrow with an AIRR reader, wish me luck!!!! I'm scared and excited all at the same time! Thanks again for all you do

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”