Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
luckycat13
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

Unread post by luckycat13 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 pm

BlueBunny,

Here's just my quick thoughts on that....if he's not your man yet, I wouldn't choose I Dominate My Man. I look at that more as a way of keeping the upper hand in an established relationship. Domination is going to be more forceful/harsher than Commanding. Not stronger; it's simply the difference between bringing someone under submission and opening them up to direction. I think of commanding products as a good choice if you want someone to be receptive to and value and respect your suggestions/ideas. Essence of Bend Over is used to subjugate someone to your will through degradation and humiliation. Again, I don't believe it's stronger necessarily, but it's harsher, and I personally consider it as a last resort. In fact, I haven't even used it on my own significant other yet. I'm trying every other means possible before turning to Essence of Bend Over because he is proud and head strong and I don't want to break his spirit or embarrass him. Yet.

If you want to compel him, why not try Compelling products?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Have you considered Influence oil & a skull candle. Or even Influence with his photograph. My instinct is that if he's shy, using something that's more domineering could have the opposite effect. I use Influence with my teenager & works wonders.
HRCC Student #1989

BlueBunny

Unread post by BlueBunny » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:42 am

luckycat13 wrote:BlueBunny,

Here's just my quick thoughts on that....if he's not your man yet, I wouldn't choose I Dominate My Man. I look at that more as a way of keeping the upper hand in an established relationship. Domination is going to be more forceful/harsher than Commanding. Not stronger; it's simply the difference between bringing someone under submission and opening them up to direction. I think of commanding products as a good choice if you want someone to be receptive to and value and respect your suggestions/ideas. Essence of Bend Over is used to subjugate someone to your will through degradation and humiliation. Again, I don't believe it's stronger necessarily, but it's harsher, and I personally consider it as a last resort. In fact, I haven't even used it on my own significant other yet. I'm trying every other means possible before turning to Essence of Bend Over because he is proud and head strong and I don't want to break his spirit or embarrass him. Yet.

If you want to compel him, why not try Compelling products?
Honestly Luckycat13 that is why I am here asking for direction on which oil to use? Commanding (which handles my guy how in the commanding sense how forceful we talking??) , Dominate, Bend Over (have this oil), Do As I Say (have this oil)...and to be honest I am really lost in the semantics and definition as to which oil is harsher or less forceful to bring this man to my feet then to his knees with a lot of attention. ;)

Now you are telling me there is a class of compelling oils too....I am now lost way more than before hehee.

I want him to come out of his shyness and be more attentive, loving and think of me a bit more than his "work", heck if he feels compelled to even visit me more often that would be such a miracle for me, I'd actually weep from happiness. I've spoken to him about us, our feelings for each other and our phone calls and visits are long and loving but its like he's very wishy washy with us. One day he could spend hours with me & be so lovey dovey and attentive and then I won't hear from him or see him for day/weeks soon end and that drives me bananas.

So that is why I'm trying to steer the situation my way if I can... thanks again Luckycat13 for the speedy reply as well.

BlueBunny

Unread post by BlueBunny » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:57 am

AlyssaH wrote:Have you considered Influence oil & a skull candle. Or even Influence with his photograph. My instinct is that if he's shy, using something that's more domineering could have the opposite effect. I use Influence with my teenager & works wonders.

Alyssa the reason I keep harping on domineering forceful type oils as one last ingredient to get him to come to me more often is to get this man see wake up and smell the coffee with me. He is attentive and loving for awhile and then his "work" invades his wishy washy ways with me and when I don't see him for awhile I feel a bit left out in his eyes & heart. :(

I know where his heart & love stand with me that's not even the issue its that I need him come around more often, text or call me a bit more...I'm all for reaching out to him and being available to him but I think I want to see him return the same courtesy of being available to me more often, though we still live in different states but that could be changing soon.

And how much stronger is the influence oil (that si did see on LM shopping catalogue) vs the commanding, dominate type oils?? How often would I need to do the skull candle influence oil type spell for him to stay glued to me or attentive to me more often?? Also, do I need cigar smoke to blow on the skull to get him to contact me more?? ((sadly I don't smoke and I am hoping just skull candle and maybe influence oil could be it for me??))

anyway, I am not looking to cut corners just looking to make do with what I have so far is all.

thanks again Alyssa looking forward to anymore replies back to my question....thanks everyone.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:05 am

BlueBunny,

Yes, there is also Compelling oil. I know. The variety of oils is very nuanced, but as I sit here looking at my twenty something count of conjure oils, I can promise each one serves its one purpose when the time comes. I suppose if you want to work with what you have, I would probably first try Commanding and Follow Me Boy. Then, you can introduce Dominate My Man.

I'm not really sure I understood the question about Commanding oil and forceful talking, but I think of Commanding products as being useful for suggesting things to people without running into ego problems. So, say you wear a little Commanding Oil and say to him like, "Honey, I'd really like it you could commit to making the trip to visit me as much as I visit you...." He will be inclined to hold your suggestions in higher regard, and with greater respect, without simply dismissing them or devaluing them.

Best analogy I can come up with, if you use firm, but loving pressure to command a dog, it will do what you instruct out of a desire to please you because it respects you as the Alpha. If you forcefully dominate a dog through harsher tactics, depending on the dog, it may either become more anxiety ridden or fearful or it may challenge your attempts to dominate it.

I would start with the gentlest form of pressure on him and work my way up. If he's just a jerk or out of control, or doing something that belittles you, I would whip out the Essence of Bend Over.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 am

BlueBunny wrote: And how much stronger is the influence oil (that si did see on LM shopping catalogue) vs the commanding, dominate type oils?? How often would I need to do the skull candle influence oil type spell for him to stay glued to me or attentive to me more often?? Also, do I need cigar smoke to blow on the skull to get him to contact me more?? ((sadly I don't smoke and I am hoping just skull candle and maybe influence oil could be it for me??))
anyway, I am not looking to cut corners just looking to make do with what I have so far is all.
thanks again Alyssa looking forward to anymore replies back to my question....thanks everyone.
One oil isn't really "stronger" than any other. It more has to do with what oils work best for you.
The way to work Influence is to pose the idea to your target, a sif it's their own. This is why it works so well with my teen. Teenagers like to obey but it's hard for them because they want to feel like they're doing their own thing, too. So getting him to feel like something is his own idea if the best way of working. I only do this during very trying times though.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:25 am

BlueBunny wrote: And how much stronger is the influence oil (that si did see on LM shopping catalogue) vs the commanding, dominate type oils?? How often would I need to do the skull candle influence oil type spell for him to stay glued to me or attentive to me more often?? Also, do I need cigar smoke to blow on the skull to get him to contact me more?? ((sadly I don't smoke and I am hoping just skull candle and maybe influence oil could be it for me??))
One oil isn't really "stronger" than any other. It more has to do with what oils work best for you.
The way to work Influence is to pose the idea to your target, as if it's their own. This is why it works so well with my teen. Teenagers like to obey but it's hard for them because they want to feel like they're doing their own thing, too. So getting him to feel like something is his own idea if the best way of working. I only do this during very trying times though.[/quote]

Reason: double posting
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:31 am

luckycat13 wrote:BlueBunny,

Yes, there is also Compelling oil. I know. The variety of oils is very nuanced, but as I sit here looking at my twenty something count of conjure oils, I can promise each one serves its one purpose when the time comes. I suppose if you want to work with what you have, I would probably first try Commanding and Follow Me Boy. Then, you can introduce Dominate My Man.

I'm not really sure I understood the question about Commanding oil and forceful talking, but I think of Commanding products as being useful for suggesting things to people without running into ego problems. So, say you wear a little Commanding Oil and say to him like, "Honey, I'd really like it you could commit to making the trip to visit me as much as I visit you...." He will be inclined to hold your suggestions in higher regard, and with greater respect, without simply dismissing them or devaluing them.

Best analogy I can come up with, if you use firm, but loving pressure to command a dog, it will do what you instruct out of a desire to please you because it respects you as the Alpha. If you forcefully dominate a dog through harsher tactics, depending on the dog, it may either become more anxiety ridden or fearful or it may challenge your attempts to dominate it.

I would start with the gentlest form of pressure on him and work my way up. If he's just a jerk or out of control, or doing something that belittles you, I would whip out the Essence of Bend Over.
I use Commanding with my ex's mom, who's also my child's grandma (if we're getting along, lol). Commanding seems less specific & useful for various social interactions. Follow Me Boy is more targeted & sounds like what you want for this situation, Blue Bunny.
HRCC Student #1989

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:32 pm

That's a good way to put it and I agree, Alyssa. I think Commanding is good for social situations too. That's kind of what I associate with Commanding products. A commanding, authoritative presence, which helps avoid ego conflicts. I haven't tried it with my teenager, but I really should.....lol

Oh. Just for general information that anyone may find useful: I also have to amend what I said earlier, I HAVE used EoB on my boyfriend. After a big fight, I wanted him to contact me and apologize. It took ten minutes after dressing a candle with EoB and lighting it. This was after not hearing from him for 24 hours. BUT, he was so ashamed of his part in the fight, he couldn't make eye contact with me for two days. Which also wasn't what I wanted. I totally spaced out that highly emotional day.

I still think EoB is too harsh for just getting a little more attention from someone, but it is excellent for dragging out apologies. (In case anyone really wants to see some remorse from somebody. ;) )

I thought BlueBunny stated she had already tried FMB, without the desired results yet.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:58 pm

luckycat13 wrote:That's a good way to put it and I agree, Alyssa. I think Commanding is good for social situations too. That's kind of what I associate with Commanding products. A commanding, authoritative presence, which helps avoid ego conflicts. I haven't tried it with my teenager, but I really should.....lol

Oh. Just for general information that anyone may find useful: I also have to amend what I said earlier, I HAVE used EoB on my boyfriend. After a big fight, I wanted him to contact me and apologize. It took ten minutes after dressing a candle with EoB and lighting it. This was after not hearing from him for 24 hours. BUT, he was so ashamed of his part in the fight, he couldn't make eye contact with me for two days. Which also wasn't what I wanted. I totally spaced out that highly emotional day.

I still think EoB is too harsh for just getting a little more attention from someone, but it is excellent for dragging out apologies. (In case anyone really wants to see some remorse from somebody. ;) )

I thought BlueBunny stated she had already tried FMB, without the desired results yet.
My ADD was acting up & I lost some of the post, lol. That's interesting about EoB. I haven't been motivated to use it in my divorce situation because I feel like I would be acknowledging that person you're using it on has authority over you. I realize a large amount of people weren't in the position that I was in, though, so the product line doesn't give off that impression to most people. This conversation does highlight why it's good to have a variety of formulas available in each family of conjure. When I use to practice Wicca, I always loved using dream work on people. It's much easier to get them to listen / command them when their defenses are down. Since switching over to Hoodoo I haven't tried using dream work, but I imagine that it's still a very powerful way to work. Sorry to ramble, I'm only bringing this up because working through someone's unconscious mind could be the best course of action when dealing with situations where teh other person has their defenses up.
HRCC Student #1989

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:55 am

Hello,

I have a general oil question - what oils should I use if I want to help a family to re-unite with their son? He doesn't call, doesn't visit, doesn't spend time with them. Are oils such as Come to Me, and Return to Me only for romantic love, or can they be used for platonic/family love as well? I do have Attraction oil (to attract him to the family house in general), but I feel like I want something more.

Just a thought - Can Attraction oil be used to attract thoughts about something? (I know, besides scull candle or baby dolls).

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello, skyme715,

The answers to all of your questions are: YES.

I would also consider thee oils too: www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html (to calm family members)

www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html (to mend emotional turmoil)

You're a good person for doing this.

Wishing you GREAT success with this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sun May 03, 2015 6:04 am

I have a weird question.....

About a month ago i applied oils to my targets personal items like shoes, wallet, ID, and things like the door knob and tons others.

These oils were just calm influencing ones... Reconciliation, Return to Me... balm of gilead, bewitching.

Since its been a month since i applied those 'kind and calm' oils to all his stuff, can i now place dominating oils in the exact same spots as where i applied the other oils before? i ask since dominating oils cannot be combined with the ones i mentioned i have been using. But i am not sure if the oils would have disintegrated by now......? And no longer exist on any of these items? just want to make sure its safe for me to apply these dominating oils in the same spots as where i put the 'kind and calm' oils before.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 04, 2015 12:07 am

Hello, Priya1220 ,

Not a weird question!

Yes, you can do that now!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 am

I am very new to this and I have couple of questions about the usage of the oils so please bare with me, as I want to do this right and especially not to backfire on me.
I just bought the 12 oil special, I got love me oil, come to me, follow me boy, stay with me, dixie love, fire of love, attraction oil, and bend over oil, crown of success, money drawing, wealthy way oil...the main purpose from the love oils is to make my boyfriend love me and only me, to make him commit to me.
I am also planning on making a honey jar and getting red candles to perform a spell...I have access to all his personal belongings.
my question is how can I use these oils properly and effectively to achieve my goal?
can I anoint myself and also anoint some of his belongings?
can I mix the oils?
Can I put the love oils in his bathroom products such as his shampoo?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, hopefull-27,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

The answer is: "YES" to all of your questions

Ad here is a page that Miss cat wrote all about how to use oils. I think you'll enjoy reading this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Thank you miss Aida. that clarified a lot of things. My other concern is there are two girls that are trying to break us up and trying to seduce my boyfriend all the time. what is the best spell to do or oils to use in order to make these girls leave me and my boyfriend alone and disappear from my boyfriend's life.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, hopefull-27

I would do both a hotfoot spell and a freezer spell.

God, I HATE it when people try to take what's not theirs.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Wishing you very BIG success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dark Flower

Unread post by Dark Flower » Thu May 28, 2015 7:48 pm

I recently purchased some oils, namely Follow Me Boy, Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Crown of Success Attraction, Cleo May etc to attract wealthy men. Would it be too much to mix them all together and wear it when heading out to bars etc? Is there a specific way to put them on. Do I just put a dab of it on or do I rub it in all over my skin like lotion? Should I say a prayer as I do it? Sorry for all the questions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello, Dark Flower ,

That's a fine mixture!

Here is a page hat Miss cat wrote about oils. It will give you many ideas: www.luckyojo.com/oils.html

Psalms 23 is a great prayer for love and good luck

Keep us posted on the progress!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Does anyone know off the top of their head if there are any formulas that smell like vanilla? I love vanilla as a perfume!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Do Crown of Success or Van Van oil work well with love oils? I just got through a really rough personal period and my love work is moving forward as a result. I want to open some more doors and keep the momentum going!

Dark Flower

Unread post by Dark Flower » Fri May 29, 2015 3:25 am

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

Yes it does.

However, I personally prefer to use the Van Van first followed by the Crown of Success.

My personal preference.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:47 pm

I have no idea where to post this question, so I'm posting it here.

I would like to know if it is possible to make someone feel good about themselves through the use of oils and mirrors on photographs. I have a friend who is down and I want to make them feel better.

Essentially what I want to do is take a photo of this person, and write across the forehead in mirror writing (backwards) "I am a good person", then anoint the photo with oil and then tape the photo to a mirror so that the writing is reflected back to the person the correct way round, so that the person sees themselves in the mirror and reads that they are a good person and believes that to be the truth.

Would this type of trick work? If so, which oil should I buy to use on the photo?

Many thanks and blessings for your help.

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:01 pm

That is a complex spell. I would be interested to see what happens. I am concerned that this person might also see their own negative preconceptions about themselves as well as your message of encouragement.

I would go about it this way. I would buy a figural candle of the appropriate gender and baptize it with whiskey in the person's name. This would create a doll baby. I would then do a series of baths of Van Van to clear away the old spiritual conditions, including what they think of themselves, and change their luck from bad to good. I would then anoint the doll baby with Crucible of Courage, Blessing, and Peony to lift their spirits. I would talk to the doll baby and encourage the person to feel better. I would keep the doll baby on a beautiful bed filled with soft cotton and love it.

Another approach is to buy a skull candle and Influence oil and work a skull candle spell telling them that they are a good person.

Good luck.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, aradia71

I agree with mizjoannlee . He might see the bad in himself also and it may bounce back to him.

You could also write this on his head normally and out it under a candle.

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

www.luckymojjo.com/healing.html

Wishing you success with this spell. It's always nice to read about people wanting to help others. It warms my heart

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Stepho

Unread post by Stepho » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:57 am

Hello All! I have a few questions and hopefully someone in here can give me some advice. I purchased a pink Adam and Eve candle that I would like to anoint with each: crown of success, fire of love, come to me , road opener, Cleo may , come to me or cleopatra . I know I can't use all 3 but I want to bring back the love/friendship and have the person be able to clear the roadblocks. Can I anoint the Adam and Eve candle with road opener? Or Am I able to burn a candle with road opener next to the Adam and Eve candle? If so what color is best ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello, Stepho,

I would use the Fire of Love, Come to Me, and Cleo May on the Adam and Eve.

Then, if this wee me, I would use orange helper lights (4 inch candles. Find them here:( www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html ) dressed with the Road opener oils. Use these helper lights in a line leading to the Adam and Eve,

For Crown of success, You may also want to put that on helper lights around the Adam and Eve Candle

Wishing you the best with this spell. You're on the right track!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Stepho

Unread post by Stepho » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi! Thanks for answering back! I actually just ordered reconciliation oil from LM. So should I use that instead or add this to the mixture ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, Stepho ,

I would use that separately.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

cjstoneking06
Newly Registered

Unread post by cjstoneking06 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:52 am

This is a topic that's kicked around a lot between myself and another practitioner friend of mine... Quite a lot of the oils used in spell-work get subbed for synthetic bouquets and 'fragrance oils' instead of the essential oils of the plant required in whatever work is being pulled. Does the fact that synthetic blends and fragrance oils instead of the essence of the actual plant are being used change the effective nature of the work? I understand intent and how that plays a big part.... but I work closely with natural energy and can feel the difference within the oil and my work when it's the natural oil of the herb/flower required verses the manufactured blend. Aside from a lot of Lucky Mojo's oils (which I can be guaranteed are up to my standards and have always used) I make the majority of my own hoodoo oil blends to circumvent this issue. I use E.O.s and the plant required for the work directly without synthetic materials. I understand that E.O.s are hard to attain on a budget...but if fragrance is used I find adding the actual plant bits is a good way to ensure the actual power of the plant is incorporated while keeping the fragrant pull. I was just wondering other people's ideas are on this and how they work with and around these issues. Maybe how this manifests in their work with oils and plant matter within oil work.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello cjstoneking06,

Welcome to the forums. If you get a chance hop over to the introductions section and tell us a little about yourself. I moved your question into the thread on general oil questions. If you can please try to be aware of the available topics so we can keep the boards clean and easy to navigate.

As for your question, like you mention it is not something we have to worry about when using lucky mojo oils as Miss Cat's recipes do not use synthetic fragrances. I personally feel that using a synthetic fragrance means you lose the spirit or God given energy of the plant the fragrance is replacing. I do not see how that would be effective. I suppose mileage may vary as it were among workers but that is my take.

Peace~

Nathen

Selina12qw
Newly Registered

Unread post by Selina12qw » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 am

I took a bath and decided to sprinkle a little come to me oil into the water. It has worked well because I have gone on 3 dates with my crush, but the downside is its also attracting unwanted people. I want to stop attracting other people, so how do I get the oil to stop working or wear off. (it has been 4 weeks since I sprinkled a little oil into the water in my bath tub)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi Selina12qw,

I'm curious, when you take your bath with a little bit of Come to Me Oil what are your prayers/focus?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:39 pm

I came up with the neatest idea for jar spells, from the post that the commenter had said they mixed some condition oil into a paint & painted with it. So first I'm trying this out with black enamel paint & Break Up oil, on the inside of a vinegar jar. I'm also thinking I may try this w/ Love Me oil, red paint, & the inside of jar for a picture spell. Really, the possibilities are endless ;)
HRCC Student #1989

Dark Flower

Unread post by Dark Flower » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

I am not sure if I am applying my oils correctly. I tried using Follow me boy and come to me on three separate occasions but nothing happens. I always apply the oils from my feet upwards whilst saying what I wish. Am I doing this correctly or do I need to do more whilst wearing the oils?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:44 pm

That works well for some people. Others need to dress a candle with the oils & burn it with their intentions in a petition. Others may need to do a full spell kit, & then still not everything works for everybody. Have you tried getting a reading on the situation?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:47 am

Hello, Dark Flower,

AlyssaH is correct. And uses for oils can be found here: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

However, you might have negativity on you and it may also be a reason that it is not working.

Consider taking a 13 herb bath first and then applying the oils. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very bes
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dark Flower

Unread post by Dark Flower » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:09 am

Thanks guys, I haven't had a reading but I'll try and get one. I'll try out a spell candle and cleansing.

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:24 pm

I have about 15 oils thus far. What oil would be right to use for preventing customers being unnecessarily rude/nasty? I'm thinking if it could be applied lightly to the desk so the customers stay more calm, less snapping and not have a nasty attitude (right off the bat with no provocation) as much during the consultation. I have banishing, van van, crown of success, peaceful home.. the rest are love and money oils. Would any that I have be appropriate or is there something that might be better? I tried searching but I did not see anything pertaining to this.

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:11 am

I'm new to the site but i need suggestions. My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 1/2 yrs. With this being said i recently found out he was cheating he then left me after 3 weeks. He came back home and is still home now. I have used other sites to help me put a love spell on him it may have worked because he returned home however he is still cheating with the female but denies it. But im a woman and have the intuition. He visits her calls her and i want so bad to end it but because of my love i dont want him to leave me. so i seen this site look at a few oils to draw him back to me because i know he still love me but just want let the other woman stay out of our relationship.i. look at bend ne over oil so he could be under my command but will this stop the cheating and betrayal.I just want my family back like it use to be any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, cinnamongirl9 ,

Geez, that's got to be very stressful for you. I don't admire your predicament.

Definitely Peaceful Home.

Tranquility works well too www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

have you thought about relaxing music? Pictures of serene waters?

I hope things work out.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, alicia2222us ,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, Bend Over is good.

So is Stay with me: www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

And you may want to consider domination products: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Also, yuu may want to consider a Nation Sack to tie his nature to you: www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

I pray that all works out for you and that he doesn't stray anymore
HRCC Graduate #1631

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,
I had already places my order with love me oil, bend me over oil and powder.So im waiting on my order to come..Now i have to make another order..As i said before im new to this so will stay at home powder will be good as well?? What about mixing all these together as i mention i have have bend me over powder and oil with love me oil. I have my cart purchases with stay with me powder, stay at home oil and domination encased candle fixed nation sack. I need to make sure im not purchasing anything i dont need or something that may not mix with of what im am trying to accomplish. Can you help me or explain?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:20 am

Hi alicia2222us,

Everything you have and what Miss Aida mentioned can work together.

Good Luck with your spell work.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 am

Miss Aida... thanks for the reply I have Peaceful Home (and it is my favorite scent!) I will work on a way to get him to use it... it's not actually for me.

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 am

My friend is in a long distance relationship but between NJ and Spain (my friend is from there originally). She wants her boyfriend to be able to move out here. I'm not sure exactly what oil to use... road opener? I have van van, but I don't think that makes sense exactly. If it's a blend, thats ok. This would be non-coercive since he says he wants to live out here, I don't think she is going to let him know about the work though. I dont recall seeing anything that is particular to this situation. Adding... this is more to remove obstacles and make the move easier. It is not in any stage of happening yet, just in the mental state of "we want this to happen".

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:11 pm

i'm wondering... cause i don't have any sachet powders or incense on me at the moment..

if i put the oil in a clean oil diffuser - the one with the candle and the warm water that you put drops of oil into ... can the oil fumes that steam and float up serve as a substitute until my incense come?

i know from my scents that i use just around the flat right now for nice smelling purposes that there is tendrils of smoke and scent that rises up so i figured if you can use it to annoit a room than why not use as incense substitute? sorta does the same thing doesn't it?

thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello, cinnamongirl9 ,

You have great ideas.

But also use Come to Me: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, vipera ,

absolutely YES!!!!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hexxy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hexxy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Greetings,
When the oil bottle labels are illegible, is it true that you can blend all types of oils(including those for black magic) together to make a "All Purpose" oil? I feel weird mixing peace oil with confusion oil!
Thank you in advance for a response.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:32 am

Hello, Hexxy ,

I don't know where you got this information but that is absolutely incorrect.

That's why you felt weird mixing the peace oil with the other.

If I didn't know what the label was, I would throw it away.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello!

I've just started a honey jar to try and get my target to rekindle his feelings for me. I've got my herbs in order, and I'm just using olive oil as a dressing for now until I can order from the site, which leads me to my question;

My target is female to male transgender, meaning he was born female but identifies and presents as a male. Of all the oils that are listed on the site as ones that attract the opposite sex... Can they be used for him? Other than his parts, he is completely male otherwise. Does Hoodoo only recognize physical sex, or is it more gender based, how someone precieves themself and how they are precieced by others?

I definitely wanted to use Bewitching, Reconciliation, Return To Me and Fire of Love oils, maybe even Stay With Me and Marriage oils once the jar starts to work its magic... But I wondered if Come to Me and Love Me oils (which both specifically say "of the opposite sex") would work for my purpose. Am I able to use multiple oils on one candle, or should I chose just one? Can I alternate one oil on every candle?

Also, the last four times I've lit my candle and meditated on it, I seemed to fall into a trance-like sleep where I have dreams about my target and I. The first few dreams were of us hanging out as we used to as a couple, just without the couple status, and I believe I remember mentioning I loved him in a dream to which he did not respond. My latest dream consisted of us in bed together, cuddling, and I recall asking him about the person he is currently seeing, and while I don't remember his exact words, we continued to cuddle anyway.

I've also started to notice his name in a few places; the author of the book I'm currently reading has a similar last name to him, with the first half being identical, and I heard his first name a few times during a tarot reading today. When I noticed the last name of the author, I had a sudden vision of us in a while room with white linens on the bed, and I was going through tarot cards (something I have never done in front of him and neither of us have a white room with white linens) with him sitting behind me kissing my shoulder. Are these all good signs?

I'm sorry for the lengthy post; I just wanted to ensure all of my questions were put out there!

Thanks a bunch,

Star

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:04 am

Hello, Star Anise ,

Yes, of course you can use those oils. And you can ix them or apply individually. But I prefer not mixing more than 4 oils (but that's my personal preference).

AS far as dreams, we do not interpret dreams on the forum. You can buy dream interpretation books here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

And yes, these are signs that the spells you are performing is getting out in the universe.

Also, in the future, please post questions on the appropriate subforums:

Dreams-go on the dream thread

Signs-goes on the sign thread

Etc.

Take care and wishing you the best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Sorry about the mess up with forums and such; I'll be more careful!

I've decided to purchase Follow me Boy, Love Me, Dixie Love and Reconciliation oils to use in a moving candle spell. I hope these are sufficient.

Thank you again! I'm looking forward to placing my order!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:39 am

Hello, Star Anise,

Sounds good to me!

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:44 am

Hi all;

I read through this entire thread and was unable to find my answer, so here goes:

I've made an order already that I'm just waiting on that contains Break Up oil I need for my vinegar jar and moving candle spell. However, time is of the essence and I'd like to start putting some intention into the work sooner rather than later.

Since I do not have any curios or oils at the moment, am I able to make a substitute until my oils arrive? I was thinking of dressing my candle with a blend of olive oil, chilli powder and hot sauce for break ups. Would this be acceptable for a short time until I get my order?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

I am sorry but we are here to help clients with the Lucky Mojo products.

If you want an idea of what to do, try this link: http://www.hoodooataglance.html

Otherwise, you can contact a root worker for magical coaching (as Miss Athena had already advised)

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”