Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
posh918

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

Unread post by posh918 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:07 am

Hello Lucky Mojo community ! So I have a quick question about my lucky mojo oils. I bought 6 oils about a year ago. Some of which are Come to me, Kiss me now, Money, Fast Luck, Follow me boy, etc. I want to re-energize them , especially the money and Fast Luck oils as I feel like maybe their powers have faded a bit. Are there any rituals or anything that can be done to re-energize them? Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, posh918 !

I like your energy. You seem to be an uplifting person!

Speak into the bottle and pray Psalm 23. Then, after you pray this, you can say that you awaken the spirits of the plants and minerals in this oil to do what you ask. Then, add just a little tiny bit of your saliva. Then, shake well.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

posh918

Unread post by posh918 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:39 am

Thank You Miss Aida! I will be sure to do this...many blessings :)

Naj

Unread post by Naj » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Hi! It's Weird Question Time: I have a new spinning wheel, and it occurred to me that I might be able to use a Lucky Mojo condition oil as the lubricating oil on the bobbins. Since they need to be oiled pretty much daily, it seems like using a condition oil would be a rather nice way to incorporate conjure into my leisure activities. Mineral oil is sometimes used as a lubricating oil, so I thought I'd give a mineral-oil-based condition oil a try. (Almond oil would go rancid in this use, I'd think.) I'm aware that the essential oils and such might cause buildup, so I'm thinking I'd only use this on areas I can wipe down fairly easily.

Lodestone oil and magnet oil are the only ones that I've heard for sure are in a mineral oil base. Are there any other mineral-oil-based Lucky Mojo condition oils? Lodestone could definitely work for me, but something more like Tranquility seems like it would be especially lovely in this use.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:50 am

Hello, Naj ,

I love your idea. That is so awesome! And definitely NOT a weird question!

Anything that is just a mineral would have a mineral oil base.

Other than that, Lucky Mojo doesn't disclose ingredients. So, this is a "sticky" question!

Miss cat does address this in her Hoodoo Course that she teaches (and contents of the course can't be disclosed either).

So, I apologize that I can't be more specific.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Naj

Unread post by Naj » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 am

Thanks, Miss Aida! I'll go for the Lodestone oil, then. Maybe I can even work out how to infuse it with five finger grass as well, to give it a little extra kick & make my fingers nimbler.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:44 am

Naj, I don't think Lucky Mojo has any minerals in oil except lodestone. Lodestone or Magnet Oil would be a great choice if you're spinning yarn to sell.

I wouldn't worry about almond oil going rancid; I've had bottles of Lucky Mojo oil for several years that smell as fresh as the day they were bottled. I'd be more worried about sticky buildup as daily applications dry on moving parts. I get some of that buildup in homemade vegetable-oil lamps -- but come to think of it, there's open flame in those lamps, heating and drying out oily fingerprints....not a problem for you.

Do you spin wool? And have you ever greased your hands with lanolin while working with it? (I know gansey knitters often do that.) You could mix a few drops of Tranquility Oil, or whatever else you like, with the lanolin.

Or you could just anoint your hands with the oil, since the yarn will be washed by the end user anyway.

Good luck, and happy spinning,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Naj

Unread post by Naj » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 am

Thanks for the thoughts, Miss Michaele!

I do spin wool, and though I don't use a spinning/combing "milk" (some spinners add lanolin or other oils to the fiber), I have been thinking about creating a hand cream using Lucky Mojo oils. You're right, I do wash the yarn before I use it, so I'm not worried about getting oil on the fiber.

This question is a little separate from that, though- I was thinking it'd be nice to be able to use a Lucky Mojo oil as a lubricating oil on some of the actual moving parts of the wheel. Because of the friction, there could be heat involved, so the stickiness of almond oil would be a problem for this use.

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:41 pm

I have a few empty oil bottles, as well as a few empty sachet packets...since I've used every blessed drop of oil and every last grain (if you can call it that) of powder, what should I do with the empty bottle/packet? I was thinking maybe dispose of it accordingly...so bury the Love Me oil and dispose at a crossroads for a break up packet. What does everyone think?

Also, for the Love Me oil...would it be buried in my yard or in my ex's (I'm still working on bringing him back)?

Thanks!!!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi karma_13,

You could certainly dispose of the packaging in a ritual fashion if you wish, but personally I take the labels off the bottles and add them to my recycling.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:19 am

Thanks Miss Athena! Given that the bottles are glass...I'll recycle them. Maybe though I'll bury the destruction bottle under my enemy target's doorstep...hee hee!

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:37 am

Well tonight was very interesting. I took a shower and when I was done I took about three drops of love me oil and I rubbed it over my heart and around my hips saying in my head john doe love me unconditionally and visualizing him and I together. So long story short I get a text on my phone asking " you want some" lol. Without hesitation I replied back with :D

Quick sneak peek. My husband asked for divorce so im sleeping in a different room. So was shocked with the text.

P.s. He's sleeping like a baby now :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, queenofheart

WOW! I am so happy happy happy for you!

This is great news!

HAPPY 4 YOU !!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Naj

Unread post by Naj » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 pm

I wound up doing something entirely different in order to use the condition oils with my spinning wheel, and so I thought I'd post a simple recipe here. I made a furniture polish, to keep the wood parts of the wheel conditioned and looking nice!

- 1 part beeswax
- 3 or 4 parts jojoba oil (depends on what consistency you want it to be when you're done)
- Lucky Mojo condition oil(s) of your choice, added a bit at a time until it smells good to you

Melt the beeswax in a double boiler over gently simmering water. (You can improvise a double boiler by using canning jar rings, metal utensils, or whatnot to keep your container propped up off the bottom of a pot of water. If you melt the beeswax in the same little glass jar you intend to store the polish in, there's almost no clean-up.) Add the jojoba oil to the melted beeswax & stir. If the beeswax solidified a bit when you added the jojoba oil, keep it over the simmering water until it re-melts. Take it off the heat, and add condition oil until it smells right to you. This can also be used as a skin balm, so as I mixed it up I tested a little bit on my hands, so that I could see how strong the smell was in just a thin layer. Keep stirring periodically as it cools, to make sure that it's all the same consistency when it sets up. To use, rub over clean, unfinished wood, let sink in a bit, and then buff with a soft cloth.

The jojoba oil is preferred for furniture because it's one of the best for resisting rancidity. I don't think that the small amount of almond oil added by using a condition oil will be a problem, but of course, everybody should make their own choices about how careful to be with their furniture.

My wheel smells fabulous- the combination of the condition oil and the honeyed scent of beeswax is just gorgeous- and I'm thinking about mixing up a batch of Peaceful Home or Blessing furniture polish for general household use. I hope this idea is useful to other folks too!

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:47 pm

When using oils as a fragrance, is there a particular way they need to be applied? Or can I just dab a bit on areas where one would put perfume?

Also, even if I'm not seeing my target at all, is it possible it will strengthen the work and promote good things if I apply it to myself and think of him and my intention?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi Naj,

What a great idea! Thank you for sharing that and I also hope it will benefit others here. Really fantastic idea!
HRCC Graduate #1909

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi Star Anise,

If you are applying condition oils for a particular condition, you would follow the protocol for application. For instance, for love drawing oils, you would dress yourself from the feet upwards as you are drawing love to you. For oils designed to rid yourself of something, such as Cast Off Evil, you would work from your head downwards.

Dressing yourself in oil when you are not around your target is perfectly sound, especially as you are thinking of him. However, the goal is to be near your target and touch him to get him in contact with the oil as well.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Thank you Miss Athena! Much appreciated!

brit

Unread post by brit » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello
So, you may remember before I was asking about the vitamin e dilution on almond oil. Your advice was very helpful on that one, maybe you could help me out with this one...
I have looked through the bibliographies on cats books, but none of them seems to mention a general/central source of recipes for hoodoo oils and powders (potentially Lewis de Claremont's 'Legends of Incense, herb and oil magic' ?). I have had a look at the recipes on the lucky mojo site, which are helpful, but are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the variety of herbs and powders.
I know there is that 'ancient formulary', but that just gives a guide of how to mix pre-prepared mixtures for distribution to end user, I believe, with no reference to what is in those mixtures themselves :S
I also have Malbrough's 'Charms, spells and Formulas', but the recipes are quite few in number, and pretty sparse on ingredients, though they appear credible.
I'm turning to the web now, but I think many of them are home spun numbers, which I cross reference aginst HH&RM, but I'd quite like to know the traditional formulas or combinations. I don't know whether these are guarded as trade secrets?
Do you think you could point me in the right direction for my research? (I live in England by the way, so as much as I'd like to go to source, there's not a lot of traditional hoodoo supply stores around here lol)
Thanks
:D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Hello, brit ,

These are guarded trade secrets.

Just so that you know, it is a forum violation to ask for ingredients.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Is it okay to layer different types of oils on yourself? I wanted to layer reconciliation oil and maybe Love Me, Dixie Love, or follow me boy on top, like a mixture. Or does that just get to be too much?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Star Anise,

I do that all the time! Just make sure the oils correspond (those sound like they do), and don't use more than 4 or so oils. More than that, and you're going to be sending muddy signals.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:18 am

Thanks Misskitty! I figured they did correspond, I bought them all for the one purpose. I'm glad you can put on a mixture of them though. Those are the four I would want to layer myself with anyway. :)

Much appreciated! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Good luck, Star Anise !!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 am

Would smearing a bit of an oil on the target's sandals have the same effect as sprinkling sachet powder? Seems like it would ensure contact through their bare skin easier than anointing doorknobs where they might smell the scent.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, Innocence,

That's perfectly fine!!

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 am

I was looking through the list of oils offered by LM and am wondering if there's an oil that's good for creative work, providing inspiration and enhancing one's artistic nature?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:22 am

Crown of Success, Clarity, Master Key, and -- if working with the hands in artistry -- Five Finger Grass would make a nice 4-way combination for this. Alternately, Crucible of Courage might be substituted for the Five Finger Grass if one needs gumption to show one's work, or Look Me Over or Pay Me if selling one's work for money is important. Consider getting a Rootworks Special -- half the price per ounce of the individual oils if you buy a 4 oz. bottle of the blended oils. See also this web page:

http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:21 am

Hi! I could use your advice please :)

I like a guy and I think he likes me too, there's been some eye contact and smiles :) (and thank you Look Me Over and Come To Me!). What next? I used Follow Me Boy, but didn't see results so I was thinking Kiss Me Now! and Love Me or Fire Of Love or Chuparrosa oil. What do you suggest?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi LA1985,

Well if you want to get him to do more than just look at you, I would work with Come to Me by itself. It is designed to get him to do just that. You could add Kiss Me Now for some quick passion if that is what you have in mind.

Once you have him, you can move on to Love Me, Fire of Love etc. But get him into your arms first!

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:07 am

Thank you for answering Miss Athena! :) Great advice, you are totally right! :)

May I just ask you, I'll place an order for Kiss Me Now and an love oil, which one do you suggest Love Me and/or Fire of Love and/or Chuparrosa Oil?

Thank you in advance!

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:39 am

Hmmmm, or maybe Adam and Eve oil?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi LA1985,

I would add Love Me at this stage.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html

You can always move on to Fire of Love and Chuparrosa once you establish a relationship with him.

Good luck, keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1909

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:05 am

Hi there, something has happened I well someone was rushing about and knocked over an entire bottle of luckymojo oil on the carpet should I remove the whole carpet? I put Florida water on it and salt to stop its effect, it's steady work oil but it's making me feel drained well it's an entire bottle after all not a dab as its supposed to be used, how to rectify this issue or do I Need to recarpet every where?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:01 am

Hello, HappinessRules,

I would call a carpet cleaner.

It's nothing to panic about Spiritually.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

world

Unread post by world » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:05 am

hello
please guide me
i want to buy a few lucky mojo oil and i know you wrote a few article that how to use it
but i am newbie and need more info
about
COME TO ME OIL
COMMANDING OIL
CONTROLLING OIL
DO AS I SAY OIL
FOLLOW ME GIRL

CAN i use above oil for example on my cloth or dress ? like on my Sleeve dress
OR
CAN i touch a few drops oil on my hand ?

IF i do it then is oil can work for me and have Spiritually and MAGICAL effect or no ?

because in some of your article wrote first bath with oil and ........ but i don't know about this style and have fear :oops:

if this wrong topic , sorry

thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:28 am

Hello, world ,

We realize that you are new. So, we ask that you do NOT start new topics on his forum

I have merged your post to the appropriate thread.

Here is a webpage that Miss cat wrote on how to use oils. It is EXTREMELY informative and answers all (and even more) of your questions!

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you the VERY best!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureByKaya

Unread post by ConjureByKaya » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Would the "power" of a LM oil be diluted if I were to drop a few drops in a base oil? I want to give some to a friend but can't afford to buy it for her and I also feel a full bottle may be misused.

Please advise.

Kaya

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:30 am

Hello, ConjureByKaya ,

You can dilute it but just a very little bit.

A few drops won't hurt.

But, I wouldn't do more than that.

Why don't you just put it in a smaller bottle as a gift?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureByKaya

Unread post by ConjureByKaya » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 am

Thanks for the answer and suggestion.

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:35 am

Hello I thought I have read a post about this oil but I'm not finding where I tried looking at all the oils n powders Im not sure now if LM carries it Is anyone fimillar with a oil called 7 drops of love? Suppose to invoke romance, passion, and love.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Mary711,

Lucky Mojo does not have any products by the name of '7 drops of love'. The only product, that has the word 'drops'in the title would be the product called Lavender Love Drops, which is designed to draw a lover of the same sex. You may consider taking a look at Hoodoo At A Glance which provides a list of products for various conditions.

Best of luck to you
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:48 am

Thank u!!!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:18 pm

I try to lay tricks on items that my ex uses everyday with oils (i.e. shoes and jacket) but I don't always have the privacy to vocalize my petition out loud, he or his family might be in the other room and can hear anything louder than a whisper. If I put my ex's hair into the bottle of LM oil I use and pray my intention into it once programming it to target my ex, can I use it afterwards without having to pray out loud every time?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Hi Innocence,

That's generally not how contact work is done. You can state your petition to Spirit as loudly as your situation allows, you don't have to shout it.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

Due star
Newly Registered

Unread post by Due star » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:34 pm

I like the smell of the compelling oil. But not all the time I will want to compell someone. So if I wear the compell oil everyday what will happen? And when I want the compell oil to work how do I turn it on?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello, Due star ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread

This is what compelling does: www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

How do you turn it on? Here's an entire page on what you can do with your oils and how to work with them: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I hope tis info helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

novice

Unread post by novice » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:57 pm

hi

i would just like to know what base oil you use for your oils

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:14 pm

novice -- we do not give out our formulas. Not all formulas have the same carrier oil. Depending on the individual formula, we may use Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Mineral Oil, or Apricot Kernel oil.

If you have allergies, please do not buy our oils. We cannot guarantee them to be hypoallergenic and we do not intend them for use by people who are sensitive to oils, nut products, or herbs.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:23 am

Hi ya peeps,

I am in need of ur advice once again :)

I am sending some letters off soon, work related,
And i have read that maybe putting a dab of something in the corners
Of the letters could help,

I only have a handful of oils and wondered which u
Might suggest to help with sucess
I have van van, crown of sucess and road opener

I was also thinking of burning a gold candle with one of these on, could this help?

As always many thanks

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:47 am

Hello, sunnysun ,

It's better to dress them with powders

See what Miss cat advises here: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Also, please see candle colors here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:05 pm

A couple of general questions I'm sure have been asked but I can't seem to find their answers...

1. If my intended washes/wipes their hands shortly after coming in contact with the oil, does it lose its whole affect? I mean I can see the changes in him when he does touch them, and he always showers after (because he's in a play and gets dirty..) but the affect normally seems to last. But I do try my best to lay tricks on his way afterwards too. I wonder if the affect would last without them as well.

2. If someone else touches the oil (a person) and then touches him, would it affect him too? I mean I have said "me" in my petition so I know any affect would be the right kind, I just wonder if I should be happy when this happens...

Thank you,
Liron

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, lalyil

I will answer each question after the question:

You asked:

"1. If my intended washes/wipes their hands shortly after coming in contact with the oil, does it lose its whole affect? I mean I can see the changes in him when he does touch them, and he always showers after (because he's in a play and gets dirty..) but the affect normally seems to last"-- It will continue to last for a short time after the target touches it.

"2. If someone else touches the oil (a person) and then touches him, would it affect him too? I mean I have said "me" in my petition so I know any affect would be the right kind, I just wonder if I should be happy when this happens..."-- Yes, it will affect him as you stated you intention. Spirit works n mysterious ways to help you reach your target

Wishing you great success with this!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
By short time, I don't need specifics obviously but if I do this twice during the day for example, is that enough for the affects to last a day? Cos I have a tendency to overdo, and then I run out too quickly lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Absolutely, yes!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Thank you x

world

Unread post by world » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:52 am

hello
please guide me step by step i am new be
1 - about backfire / reverse outcome , for example if i mistake or without mistake using oil or candle for attraction or money or ...... and if the result was backfire then what can we do ? how to fix or remove back fire how to remove bad result ? is there any easy way ?
2 - about green candle for attraction money , but there are many green candle like pine green or apple green or light green and ....... so would you please tell me which green candle is best for dressing for attraction money ?
3 - and about university , in my university some of the professor / teacher are very strict and hard . so is there any oil or amulet or other thing that the professor / teacher helped me And give me a good grade and i passed semester ? for example i told to my professor please help me in this term and he or she accept ? , is there any way is luckymojo have product for this problem ?
thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello world,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked...

1. There is no concept of backfiring in the Hoodoo tradition. The worst thing that could happen is your spell will not work and you will not get the results you want, or your target is protected and reverses the work back to you deliberately. So you can proceed to work your spells without the fear of backfiring, and put up protection to keep yourself safe from having your work sent back to you by your target.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

2. Green candles from Lucky Mojo are the ones you want. We cannot advise about products ordered from other retailers, as this is a forum for the use of Lucky Mojo products. Please see this page for all of the candle options from the shop:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

3. I would work a skull candle on your professor using Influence products to get him to help you or favor you in your course. You could also work with more compelling oils like Do As I Say if you feel coercion is more needed.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

world

Unread post by world » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:43 am

thank you for your guide i will order , do as i say oil

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:58 am

world,

I also recommend King Solomon's Wisdom and Crucible of Courage products to help you study hard and have the fortitude to do well in school.

Good luck!
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”