Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
LA1985

Re: Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers

Unread post by LA1985 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:44 am

I hope I'm posting this in the right place... For the past few years (ever since my ex left me and I became a single mom) I've been having trouble starting/finishing things... Like, I want to start writing (a book or a script), go on a diet, go on a trip... I plan and organize everything but just when I'm about to do that thing that I want, I don't feel like doing it and feel tired and it goes on and on in circles.. I plan it again, but can't seem to start. Any advice is more than welcome? Maybe 13 herbs bath or Blockbuster?

Thank you in advance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:10 pm

LA1985 --

On the assumption that you have NOT been cursed to have an unprofitable and useless life (a reading could answer that question) i would combine three types of work: Clarity / King Solomon Wisdom type work for mental acuity, Road Opener / Block Buster work for removing obstacles, and Crucible of Courage / Master work for strength of purpose.
catherine yronwode

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Thank you so much Miss Cat!

mana

Unread post by mana » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 am

I don't live with my boyfriend. I will be traveling overseas soon and have ordered stay with, fire of love and love me oils. Would these oils be sufficient to ensure fidelity? How would I use them? I have a dollbaby for him and have been feeding him MB for the last 6 months by adding it in salt grinder, and other foods. This has worked great.
How can I use banishing oil on a sticky exgidlfriend? I have a vinegar jar going for them and too.
Thanks for your support.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi mana,

Did you read through the threads on ensuring fidelity in a lover? There are lots of good ideas and advice there.

Similar threads exist on banishing meddlesome exes.

Please do a search of the forum using the little search bar at the top of the page and you will find a wealth of information on your subjects. If you still have questions after reading those threads, you can post your questions there.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

mana

Unread post by mana » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 pm

I did read through many threads over the weeks. There is however, the slight difference in the fact that most of the advice involves couples who live together. I would appreciate some pointers on how to use the oils when living separate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:15 am

Dear mana,

Oils are used for various types of spells, If they are not appropriate for your use, we cannot make them be so. Oils are used as follows

On yourself
On you for direct contact with another
On you for transfer to something someone will touch
Direct application to something someone will touch
On a candle
On a gift (also consider incense or sprayed-on bath-crystals in water)
In bath Water (also consider bath crystals)
In liquid bath products)
In laundry (but bath crystals are better)

Hope that helps.
catherine yronwode

mana

Unread post by mana » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:30 am

Thank you kindly.
Just a quick clarification,
If I applied Stay with Me on his clothes, shoes etc, is that an example of what could be done in the case of living separately?
I look forward to trying your incenses. I've read good things about them.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:33 am

Hello mana,

Yes, putting oils on the things he is wearing is an example of the "direct contact with another" and "direct application to something someone will touch" methods mentioned by Miss Cat in the post above.

Peace~

Nathen

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello, I'm so excited. I received my LM order today and can't wait to use them. I only been burning candles for about a year using olive oil, cinnamon, and catnip, sometimes they work, but I'm happy to now have the real oils so my work can be more successful. I still need to order a few more items, which I will order this week. Can't wait to share how things turn out. So glad and lucky to have found Lucky mojo

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:21 am

Hello all.

Can someone help me i just had my money drawing bath saying my prayers etc and a spider appears in my bath can someone tells me what that means?

Love and blessings to all.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:51 pm

While doing some work for reconciliation and recommitment today I received my love me oil and open rotor oil. I mixed that with my reconciliation oil. I put them in my hands warmed them up and prayed. Then I added some of the oil to the roots and herbs such as ginger powder, lavender petals, cinnamon, cumin, rosemary, catnip, and cloves. I also added some of my menstrual blood. I prayed to the Saints and spirits that are around me with a lot of energy . I put the oil on to the handrails leading to our condo and on his door knobs and a lot of the door. I sprinkled the herbs on his doorstep and the path leading him into the house. I prayed again sincerely and from the bottom of my soul. Is there anything I should add or do differently?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello Hawthorn,

It sounds to me like you are using the oils properly. Get them on things that your target will touch in some, put them on candles and burn them. that type of thing.

Peace~

Nathen

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Wonderful. When I got home I put the oils on pink and red candles and put them on my honey jar and my picture bottle. I also bound two pink candles together with wire I pieced together from break ties, dressed them with the oils and some of his semen and menstrual blood, wrote our names and prayed while they burnt down to back up my work at his condo.

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:52 am

Im a little curious if instead of printing a picture out of a target, can i put oil on the tips of my fingers and run them up and down my computer screen with the picture of the target on my screen while saying out my petition. ( i know im being lazy lol ). i was just wondering if that would work
Thank you Saint Expedite

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:23 am

Today I was with my ex. For some reason I got it in my head to dress a coin of my birth year in my oils and powders. I prayed over it briefly. I was able to slip it inside his shoe. I prayed that he would carry me with him all his days and may his feet always bring him back to me. And that he allows me to help him with his business to relieve some of the burden he carries. Are there any other purposes for anointed coins given to lovers?

I oiled the handles of my door outside. Put some on my bedspread and the big fluffy chair in my bedroom and the carpet where he stands and dusted it all with powders.

brit

Unread post by brit » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi

I am trying to find an appropriate essential oil to scent a stop gossip formula. I am wondering whether Citronella could be appropriate, using doctrine of signatures logic, as it repels pests? I know it is more commonly associated with Van Van type uses, but I'm trying to think outside the box a bit.

Thanks

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Good Evening Everyone! I apologize if this has been asked before. Just a brief explanation: While out to eat earlier with a loved one I witnessed a woman hitting the child that was with her multiple times in a row as they were coming in. Just a little guy too :( I try to mind my own business for the most part, but when it comes to children being harmed I feel obligated to step forward. I approached her and told her that if I saw her hitting the child again that I would call the police. She replied "Okay." After sitting back down I realized I had some Lucky Mojo emergency oils with me. I decided this one deserved a trick for sure. I got the oil on my hands and prayed over it just before we were going to leave so I could dress the exit door handles. But alas, the woman left right before us. Well, I still had the oil on my hands and had prayed over it. I went ahead and dressed the door handles on the way out anyway. I thought perhaps since she had just touched it that it would still have an effect on her through sympathetic magic. Am I correct in this? I laid the trick confidently and feel good about it, but I've never encountered this before so I thought I would ask. Thanks so much for your time!

Genies_Lamp

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, freda222,

It certainly can't hurt

Why not do both?

"Lazy" magic is bad magic. Just sayin'...

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, brit ,

But, Lucky Mojo already has essential oils in it. If you are asking how to enhance a product not sold by Lucky Mojo, we cannot help you

Sorry

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,

It could since her body just touched it.

I hope she rots in hell...

Take care

brit

Unread post by brit » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:45 am

Hello,

This is not intended to scent a product from another producer. I am making my own, for which I do not require a recipe from you, not to worry, I have HHRM. I know that you have Citronella essential oil dilute on sale here, for the purpose creating your own oils, and I wonder whether that might be an appropriate base for a Stop Gossip blend on the basis of pest repelling properties. No request for your proprietary recipe, don't worry about that lol

Brit

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, brit ,

If it's not on this list then I can't say: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

So, check out the list.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Take care

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello,
I am working on a reconciliation honey jar and I was wondering if I could use commanding oil in conjunction with the reconciliation oil on the candles. I am working on a stubborn ex as of now and I need something a little stronger to make him adhere to what I am sending his way. Every time I feel like he gives me a little later on he takes it all back and recoils into being distant. I also am planning to use purple, yellow, and pink candles, with the red candles I have already been using, on the specified days for this work. I am just looking for some further insight before I do something that can possibly destroy what I have been working thus far. I feel that this is a good match for my situation but as I stated I want some further insight before I do it.

Thank you in advance for your responses. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Kmuhammad2029,

I am afraid that you have missed the whole point behind making and using a sugar or honey jar. It is for sweetness. It is not to rule, control, command, or dominate a person. You could go with Influence Oil, but only to influence someone in a sweet, loving way, for a good purpose (influencing them to speak more calmly, or influencing them to go see a doctor, for instance). The fact that you call this person "stubborn" and want to make him "adhere" to your dictates is really wrong for a sweet spell, it's like saying "I want a kitten so that I can step on it."

There are plenty of great spells for domination, but they are NOT sweetening spells. See the section of the forum on domination spells, please, or the thread in the love spells section on forcing coercing, or dominating an ex to return. Given what you want to accomplish, namely to rule and control, this is the wrong spell for you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Thank you much for your advice Ms. Cat I will do that now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Great -- i actually think you will be happier doing a strong domination spell, if that is what you want to do, than doing a weak sweetening spell, if that is not what your intention is.

One of the most important aspects of magical work is to commit yourself to the work, 100%, with no ambivalence. For some that will be a soft, forgiving reconciliation -- for others, it will be rulership and control. Ours not to judge -- just to point folks towards the best spells for their stated plan of action.
catherine yronwode

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:44 pm

I agree with you on that I said that in the beginning because it seems that the sweetening is working but soon as I get some indication of success and receive positive feedback it is snatched right back. I feel I need something stronger so that the work will stick and give longer lived results, I am thinking of doing a skull candle work, but for now I will start with the purple candles and the oil with a prayer.

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:10 am

What are some good prayers/psalms to say when applying the oils?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:52 am

The DemonKing02,

I recommend that you look online for list of Psalms and their usages as listed at the AIRR site.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

If you are interested in learning this work in greater depth, this book will be of help for working with oils in a Biblical context:

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Thanks Catherine, I will be ordering that book. Thanks again. :)

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello,

I need some help, My birthday is coming up and I want to order the 12 Oil Special.

I just need someone's honest opinion about my decisions of the oils I picked to buy and if I should change one of them to another great oil.

The oils I want to get and what I want to use them for are:

1. Bewitching (For people to notice me)
2. Crown of Success (For success in going and doing good in college)
3. Follow Me Girl (For women to notice me)
4. Healing (To remain sane)
5. King Solomon Wisdom (To approve studying and learning habits)
6. Kiss Me Now (I'm a little embarrassed to say this but to have a fun sex life)
7. Look Me Over (To become somewhat popular)
8. Master (To master my situations and problems)
9. Tranquility (For healing and meditation use)
10. Victory (To gain victory over difficult situations)
11. John the Conqueror (Mastery and Leadership)
12. Clarity (To understand things better and to think clearly)

Feel free anyone to correct me on these decisions because I really want the best experience possible.

I forgot to put also that I went to a store that sold spiritual oils, candles etc back in 2012 and the man who worked there told me when anointing my body with the oils to anoint the wrists and behind the ears but I don't know if that is truely the recommended way of applying them on the body or not. I anointed those areas and did not see any results. :(

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:18 pm

LuckyMojoFanatic,

your selection seems rather good! I'd just question the Healing oil to mantain health, perhaps. It seems more aimed at remedying a specific condition than keeping you healthy. That could be accounted for with the John Conqueror - which has to it a remarkable aspect of strength, resilience. If you feel likely to get sick anytime soon - as in being in the middle of a flu epidemic or whatnot - mix angelica root, eucalyptus leaves and flax seeds, burn it as an incense on your behalf asking for protection from the sickness, having annointed candles with the John Conqueror oil and some protection condition oil as well. A tiny bit of eucalyptus. Doesn't take a lot.

Which gets us to the second part of your question. Annointing oneself in condition oils, depending on your intention, would be more suitably used as an extension of prior work in which you've used such oils, or products aligned with your intent. It is more likely to be an aditional resource, not the core of the work itself.

The moderation will undoubtedly explain it much more gracefully than I have, and I might have overlooked some interesting particularity, but that is the gist.

Good Luck

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Thanks asturias, You explained it very well and much appreciated for helping which is very kind and polite of you. If you want you can add me to your friends list on here. God Bless You! ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Hey, asturias -- i could not have said it better myself. THANK YOU!
catherine yronwode

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:14 pm

You're very welcome, LuckyMojoFanatic. My pleasure.

And thank you, Miss Cat! That surely means a lot, comming from you. You're always so thoughtful when repplying to our questions.

I do so enjoy participating in this forum. I figured I should do my best at trying to answer questions, and at least as many as I ask. :-)

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Hello Friends,
I think I know the answer to this. In fact I'm pretty sure I read about here somewhere. I just want to be sure. I just had some pretty major dental work done, so it's difficult to speak. I still want to anoint myself and burn candles. Is it appropriate for me to say my prayers and petitions in my heart and mind? I would greatly appreciate your response. Thank you as always!

Genies_Lamp

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,

Oh no! I hope that you are OK.

Yes, if its an emergency and you are unable to speak, please do it this way.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery.

You take care

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Thank you for your concern Miss Aida. You're so sweet. I'll be okay. I just had several extractions and have a new denture for the bottom. Thanks for the advice and for your kindness, as always. Have a great day!

Genies_Lamp

Taurus514

Using oils in bath instead of bath crystals

Unread post by Taurus514 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:00 am

I was wondering if it's okay to use the lm oils in place of bath crystals. I was recommended to use return to me, love me , and stay with me bath crystals everytime I go to see my ex. Funds are very limited at this time. Just wondering would the oils have the same effect as the crystals? the only bath crystals I have are the reconciliation.
The oils I have are
Return to me
Reconciliation
Love me
Attraction
Follow me boy
Bewitching
Road opener
Fast luck.
The situation is my ex left about 5 months ago. We have now 2 children together. From about a month and a half post break up. We have been seeing each other. I stay at his place at least a few times a week. And I am almost 100% positive that there is no one else. I know that he loves and cares for me. He tells me on a regular basis.
But I don't think he wants to be in a relationship. I'm too afraid to push or bring up being in a relationship. I've had two readings. Both pretty positive. One reader said there was an 85% chance we would get back together. Had a reading on the radio show from miss cat, and that as well seemed pretty positive.
I also wanted to ask which oils or combo of oils should I use to lay tricks at his house? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello Taurus514,

What you could do if you don't have the crystals is run a bath and get a few drops of the oil in the water, then take the bath like normal. Then when you get out, anoint yourself with the oils so they're fresh on your body. Don't hesitate to use them if you don't have the crystals; after all, they're made with a lot of the same ingredients!

If you feel like you two have been fighting a lot, Reconciliation bath crystals wouldn't be a bad way to go, FYI.

Return to Me, Love Me, Follow Me Boy and Reconciliation (if you've been fighting and need to reconcile) would all be great to use at his house.

Good luck to you in your work :)

P.S. If you like to post more questions about getting back together with this person, you're welcome to post under this subforum: spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Taurus514

Unread post by Taurus514 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:55 am

Thanks so much for the suggestions sisterjean. Will definitely do!!! :D

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:25 am

Ok so I hope I'm in the right thread because I wasn't sure where else to ask this....

I been planning out my order for a while now and making sure I have a structured plan on the work I wanna do strategically before I buy everything in bulk. Here's my question....

1- I want to first curse the girlfriend by working a skull candle on her as well as a jar. For that, I want to combine D.U.M.E, Crossing, Revenge, and Damnation for the 4 oz. special. Because I will be using it quite a while on her. DO I need sachet powders of the same condition for laying tricks as well as double dressing the candle to give the work more oomph, OR can I use a different kind of sachet that I don't have in oil form, in conjunction with the oils I'm already using? Like, if I'm using these oils, use Black Arts sachet powder for double dressing and laying tricks. Or Damnation powder. Or is it better to stick to the same condition powders as the oils you're using?

2- In addition to that, I want to get Power and Master oils to wear on myself while I do these spells. Same question again, do I need the powders of the same name to dust on myself in addition to the oil to make it more powerful or do you recommend one oil from one line with a powder from another works the same as both from the same line?

3- Is it true that the oils are slightly more potent than the powders because it's essential oils where the roots get to soak for a while and steep? When trying to decipher from buying the powder or the oil of the same condition, would you say the oil is a better bet for being more potent or effective?

4- I also want to get Influence, Control (or Compel) Cast Off Evil, and Clarity to use all together for HIS skull candle. I can go anywhere from oil to powders of each but don't want to get an oil and powder for each one. I plan to use all these products together on the skull. Should I make them all OILS or get 2 oils and the other 2 in powder form? The powders will also be what I lay for him to step into every week as I do the spell, so I wonder what's best for him to get in contact with from these conditions. I was thinking influence and control would be the best ones for him to get contact with during the spell?

5- If I use all 4 oils on one candle, and then want to add sachet powder on top of it, if I add a sachet from another line thats not included in the oils, is that considered overdoing it because its using too many different conditions?

So basically I want 4 different crossing oils or powders, 2 power oils, (or powders), and 4 controlling and influencing oils and/or powders. But I don't want to get both for the same condition unless it's recommended to me or works better together than combining an oil and powder from different names.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

1. You can use the same sachet powder as the oils you're using, or you can change it up. Your choice, depending on what you're trying to do.

2. Your choice.

3. You ask a lot of questions about this being "stronger" than that, this being "better" than that. I'll say it again: The type of product you buy (sachet powder, oil, etc.) depends on what you're wanting to DO with it, and where it's going. All the products are strong.

4. Your choice whether you get two oils or two powders or just get all oils. Influence and Compelling would be good for him to step in if that's what you're wanting to do to him.

5. No

drcombs0034

Unread post by drcombs0034 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Seeking advice about a appropriate oil to order. A friend's daughter is refusing to let her see her granddaughter after she raised her for several years. The girl is very vindictive and spiteful. Would commanding or dominating oil be good choices and could these be used with a skull candle to encourage her to change her a actions in this situation. Thank you for as my help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello, drcombs0034 ,

What a sad story. How heartbreaking for her.

You definitely already know what to do.

Those are GREAT choices.

A honey jar might also help

I pray that tis all works out for your friend

Wishing her the best with this (and you too, of course)

Take care

drcombs0034

Unread post by drcombs0034 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 am

Thank you! I was thinking of a honey jar too. I will definitely do that now that you suggested it.

LDB1957

Unread post by LDB1957 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:14 pm

novice -- we do not give out our formulas. Not all formulas have the same carrier oil. Depending on the individual formula, we may use Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Mineral Oil, or Apricot Kernel oil.

If you have allergies, please do not buy our oils. We cannot guarantee them to be hypoallergenic and we do not intend them for use by people who are sensitive to oils, nut products, or herbs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I saw this post and am wondering if the more modern carrier oils like canola, corn, peanut, etc that are found in any grocery store are useful.
I have never made any Hoodoo oils but may try some simple ones for personal use. Is there any publicly published guidelines for making one's own oils?
I am NOT asking for formulas. Just about the carrier oils.

Thanks
Dale aka LDB1957

manekineko

Unread post by manekineko » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello Dale,
You should consider signing up for Miss Cat's correspondence course. One of the homework assignments is to make your own oil. All the best!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:17 am

Hello, LDB1957 ,

I am sorry but we do not help people to make their own oils on this forum.

But manekineko is correct. The course will teach you this

Take care

LDB1957

Unread post by LDB1957 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello

Actually I took the course years ago. I was in the second class (if I remember correctly). It was all done via email back then. I didn't graduate, but learned a lot. Unfortunately all the emails were lost somehow. I am not really interested in becoming a rootworker except for my own needs.

Thanks anyhow. Asking never hurts unless there is an ulterior motive and I have none of those.
I may take the course again someday, but not in the immediate future.

Dale aka LDB1957

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 am

When using the crystals in the wash for example van van or stay with me, I know we are to add them to the rinse cycle but my question is do we continue to do this everytime we wash the clothes or is it every so often. Could we also just put the crystals in the laundry detergent so it is always there?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello tribaby789,

I'd say use the bath crystals in the wash when you think they are needed. It doesn't have to be every time. And we advise people to use the crystals in the rinse cycle so the essences of the herbs in the formulas stay on the clothes. If you put them in the detergent itself, all that magical goodness will just get rinsed out.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:01 pm

I have had some success already with the Commanding oil :-) I now want to use it on a different matter and anoint myself with it- I've been putting things off, including losing weight and looking for a new job, but I've decided enough is enough and I want to start tomorrow. When using this oil for this matter, do I need to apply down or up? I applied it downwards before on the other matter as I want rid of the thing but not sure on this one! Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello Nony65,

First of all, I'm not sure that using Commanding oil alone would help with getting a job or losing weight—Commanding oil is used to give yourself a commanding presence and rule/dominate other people:

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

However, I think you could use Commanding in conjunction with Steady Work oil in job-interview situations. And you could combine Commanding with Cast Off Evil for weight loss to cast off bad eating/exercise habits, if the Commanding oil gets your in the right mindset to "rule yourself" and get moving toward your goal.

Both oils are found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

As for applying the oil, the general knowledge is that you rub downward to get rid of something, rub upwards to bring something in. If you don't want to cover yourself in oil to bring about, for example, a new job, you could always use the bath crystal formula instead, and rub the bath formula upwards on your body to bring about that new job.

Hope that helps!

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello All!

I have a question and it might sound a little stupid but can I use Master Oil to anoint my forehead to achieve and to do these things. Here is the list of the things I want to do.

1. Become a Clean Person

2. Overcome Laziness, Eating a lot and Drinking a lot(Juices and Sodas, Not alcohol)

3. Reading and Watching movies more! (I want to become a movie person and more educated)

4. Exercising/Working out

5. To have Patience

I do know that Cast Off Evil can also help but I just have the Master Oil for right now, Feel free anyone to help me with this. :)
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello Pure Heart and Mind,

As it says on the Lucky Mojo page about Master oil, this formula is used to "increase their personal mastery and strength of character":

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

So yes, I think it could help with those pursuits. But you're right, Cast Off Evil oil would be an excellent addition to help you cast off these bad habits:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Good luck to you.

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Thanks Sister Jean, Are there any great prayers to say when using the Master Oil or Saints to petition? :)
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Pure Heart and Mind --

For Master Oil, you could use any prayers to Jesus. For the Saints, choose a prayer to that saint -- a Catholic web site will be able to help.
catherine yronwode

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Thanks Miss Cat :D

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”