Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Weight Loss

GeorgeM

Spells and Prayers for Weight Loss

Unread post by GeorgeM » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:35 pm

help a person lose weight if going to the gym is not working and it might be a thyroid problem? Any spells or rituals suggested would be greatly appreciated.....

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Any Weight Loss Spells?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi, George,

If it's a thyroid problem then conjure is not going to help, but going to see a doctor will :-)

In certain situations the person must recognize that there are multiple levels at which a condition needs to be treated for there to be success.

An individual who needs to lose weight or who suffers from obesity will have problems related to their weight (and in some cases actually causing the weight gain) that are physiological and not psychological or spiritual. Psychological and spiritual problems may also be involved and Conjure can help A LOT when it comes to those levels, but magic is no substitute for a good doctor who can assess the situation clearly and give the patient advice on how to deal with their weight and what a healthy approach will look like.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:24 pm

What Bri said is true: medical conditions MUST be treated by a doctor.

That being said, i have known folks who told me that while they were engaged in a program of exercise and calorie reduction, they felt that they had good spiritual results from the old trick in which you perform a cleansing with an egg. This can be used to take off fear, mental negativity, crossed conditions, or unhealthy weight. To use it for wight loss, you roll a raw egg (in its shell) over your body while commanding the egg to take up your excess weight, then walk outside and throw the egg at a large tree, breaking the egg as you tell the tree to take on the weight and grow.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful trick using an egg.I have few things though:

How often can this be done?

Is there any particular time like pre dawn or something to do this?

Having a cleansing bath after or before this? Or using salt to wash off hands once the egg is thrown out?

CAn reading any psalms along be also beneficial?

And as i understand off course the egg is rolled downwards from top to toe to get rid of something..

Regards,

Basilthyme

GeorgeM

Unread post by GeorgeM » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks for the help and suggestions....

basilthyme

Weight Loss With Cleansing Egg

Unread post by basilthyme » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful trick using an egg to lose weight. I have few things though:

Is there any particular time like pre-dawn or something to do this?

Having a cleansing bath after or before this? Or using salt to wash off hands once the egg is thrown out?

Can reading any psalms along be also beneficial?

And as i understand, of course the egg is rolled downwards from top to toe to get rid of something.

I am getting very interested in Hoodoo, I would like to enroll in the course, and would want to order some oils and a copy of your book to start with.

To start with i am learning the names of all roots and plants in my language and reading a lot of their uses in herbal medicine, Its amazing how everything is so interlinked and how growing up in the environment, we never seem to notice things.

I would like to prepare myself with this before i enroll and to finish the first three homeworks before hand.

I love your website.

Regards,

Basilthyme

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Weight Loss With Cleansing Egg

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Daily.
Is there any particular time like pre-dawn or something to do this?
I would do it at dawn, myself, before dressing.
I would bathe first, then roll the egg while still naked, then get dressed and throw the egg at the tree. Washing the hands afterward is a nice finishing touch.
Can reading any psalms along be also beneficial?
There is a very helpful page on this subject, which, despite the kinda cheesy artwork and intrusive google ads, i recommend wholeheartedly. It is called "The 15 Challenges of Successful Christian Weight Loss" by Maggie -- you can look it up at google.
And as i understand, of course the egg is rolled downwards from top to toe to get rid of something.
That is correct.
I would like to prepare myself [for the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course] before i enroll and to finish the first three homeworks beforehand.
Your eagerness commends you, and i hope that we do get to know one another and you do take the course, but please DO NOT complete any homework assignments before enrolling in the course and reading the lessons! Let the experience of studying unfold naturally, and you will see why those assignments are given at the points that they appear in the curriculum.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:17 am

Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Regards,

Basilthyme

LMFan

Weight Loss -- Oil Blends

Unread post by LMFan » Thu May 14, 2009 6:11 am

I am looking to mix some oils for weight loss-- any recommendations? Of course I'm thinking Health oil to begin with-- this is my for myself :D

Ginger777

Re: Weight Loss

Unread post by Ginger777 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:28 am

As a Psychologist, I personally analyzed by weight problem first to figure out what needed to be focused on. Last year I ended up using healing oil (for my emotional issues), Crucible of Courage (to up my confidence and belief in my weight loss), and Cast off Evil (to rid of bad habits...for me was impulsive eating). Along with these oils I visualized on a daily basis me feeling happy, thin, confident, and free from my emotional ties to food. This worked for me and I lost 30 pounds in six months. I didn't specify in my head how much I wanted to lose, I just wanted to find the motivation and strength within me to do it, and of course heal some emotional issues tied into my weight. So, all in all, personally I would look at the root of the weight issue first and then find what oils could help.

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 am

Thank you Ginger-- I do have some of the same issues-- I like that idea! To be free from those issues. Can I ask did you burn a candle or " annoint" yourself with those?

Thanks

Ginger777

Unread post by Ginger777 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:55 am

I annointed myself with all three separately, saying a prayer for each purpose as I annointed myself before I went into my meditations. At the time I always had white candles burning for a constant cleansing of myself (with no dressing)....which isn't totally hoodoo....I am a newbie at learning the traditional ways....but if I would do it over again, personally I would stick with the oils I used by annointing myself, and I would do a full blown spell (you may have to ask someone else for a weight loss spell since I'm still a newbie and if I come up with one right now on the spot, it may not be straight up hoodoo) and then continue to do daily meditations and annointing yourself, plus adding in the sachet powders, incense, etc....I would also do the uncrossing spell kit too BEFORE jumping into this for a fresh start. Plus, with the intentions, personally I couldn't pick a weight to be at....I didn't want to feel like a failure if my goal wasn't met, so I didn't focus on a number....it was just important to me to be healthier and lose weight...

I do feel though if you do the uncrossing kit first, then do a full blown spell from someone on the forum, and then continue to annoint yourself, use powders, baths, visualizations, etc....just adding more and more of hoodoo, you would get faster results than I did....plus you will feel so much better about yourself internally. hmmmm....you got me thinking now....I could lose a little more myself! ;)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm

I really like Ladies Thumb for binding and restricting bad or thoughtless habits.
http://herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Thu May 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Thanks Everyone.. Good Info! I"m going to try somethings..will report back!

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 am

Do you all think that " Jinx killer oil " would work rather than an Uncrossing?

Ginger777

Unread post by Ginger777 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm

LMFan wrote:Do you all think that " Jinx killer oil " would work rather than an Uncrossing?
ummmm...not sure on that one, but i like to do a full blown uncrossing spell before i do any type of big work.....i haven't worked with jinx killer oil...somebody else will have to comment on that...sorry! (maybe as long as it's a full blown spell using jinx killer????)

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am

This sounds really interesting. How effective is this method, I mean how fast will one notice actual weight loss?

Regards
RosaMona

keller

weight loss

Unread post by keller » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 pm

hi i'm a newbie so hope i am posting this in the right forum. i am looking for advice as to what lucky mojo wares etc would be best for weight loss, i have a last 20ibs to lose i exercise and eat well but i just can't budge it :( what would be an excellent working?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: weight loss

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm

LuckyMojo makes a Weight Loss mojo hand you might want to get.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
HRCC Student #1559

keller

Unread post by keller » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:40 pm

thanks for the link haildiscordia, i see their are two blessing oil weight loss one normal and the other triple strength, but there isn't any info underneath like the others, have you tried it yourself, i would love to know how it went :) i swear the last few ponds are always the worst, they stick like mud,lol

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 am

I haven't used that specific mojo but i have used LuckyMojo's mojo hands before and they have always been very height quality. If you need more information then what they provide you might want to call the shop.
HRCC Student #1559

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 am

Going through some weight loss issues myself, stick at it and you'll get there. You've probably hit a plateau because your body is building muscle mass from the exercise.

You may also want to consider candle magic - the visual symbolism of the wax melting is a powerful psychological link to the concept of fat 'melting off' or 'burning off'. You could annoint a candle with the weight loss oil and go from there.

keller

Unread post by keller » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 am

thank for the encouragement Not Dporian i keep telling myself its muscle but it can be thoroughly disheartning, excellent advice with the melting wax i was going to do candle work but with that extra bit about the candle it should hopefully pack a punch :D how did your candle work go i'd be very interested to know if thats ok with you?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 am

I use candle work as a tangible connection to visualisation, and I use a few other techniques as well. I find candle work is very effective for me. If you have an affinity for candles and can make that connection in your mind, you should have every success.

Hausfrau

Help with weight loss

Unread post by Hausfrau » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Some 12 odd pounds has crept up on me, which isn't the best thing that can happen to someone who often relies on their looks to pay the bills.

I know there's no "magic pill" and that diet and exercise are key. I know that if I rely on magic, but will eat cheeseburgers for breakfast , lunch and dinner that no mojo in the world will do me good. So diet & exercise. Got it.

But is there any hoodoo to help?

I know LM has a Weight Loss bag.

I know there is a charm where you "sell" someone an X amount of pounds and the other person "buys" it. Not sure if I can find anyone who'd agree to that. Also know the one about rubbing a raw egg all over your body, letting it absorb your body fat and then tossing the egg at a crossroads you never plan to visit again.

Is there anything else though that will help with craving curbing, motivation and weight loss in general? You know to aid things I will be doing in the mundane world?

Thanks

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Help with weight loss

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Hausfrau --
I'll be checking back on this post to see what sort of answers you get --my Germanic sister, I am in the same boat as you. I wonder if one could somehow compel/affect her own sense of taste so that favorite (fattening) goodies become unappealing...any ideas Hoodooienes?
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:34 pm

I've been wondering if Cast off Evil would work if one tends to binge on a certain kind of food, especially if they do it when stressed. Any ideas?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 am

I'm pretty sure Crown of Success would be great for putting off procrastination- as in, if you're like me, and have plans to exercise regularly, but end up making excuses to yourself so you don't have to do it, this would help. If you have plans to cut down on certain types of food, this would be great too, in addition to Chargrinedgirl's idea of Cast off Evil.
(lol, I suddenly pictured myself holding up my two index fingers into a cross and screaming "get away from me!" at a tempting pile of fries :lol:)

Also, just in case you haven't tried it, the egg spell is VERY effective. You don't have to pick a crossroads you never return to- just as long as you don't look back, you can repeat it for as many times as you want. I've done it only twice, at a crossroads that is a short walk from my house, and I must say I can see a difference in my flabby thighs! And I suppose the walking helps too, lol ;)

I've also ordered a weight loss mojo from LM- I haven't even received it yet, but MY APPETITE HAS BEEN REDUCED!
And I'm a HUGE, HUGE eater. I'm very encouraged- if it hasn't even come yet and I'm seeing effects, what will happen once I've activated it and added in my personal concerns? Perhaps I'll end up as skinny as a rake.. :lol: :shock:

Anyways, I hope this helps- I'm looking forward to any other advice our fellow forumers can give :D
Annabelle

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:05 am

hey ladies...Ive gained weight too and would love to know how LM weight loss mojo works. I'd imagine a figure candle would be a great place to start for a weightloss spell, and some sort of conditioning oil, any other ideas????...keep me posted

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 am

Hi again, all :D

I've done a bit of rummaging through the forum, and Cast off Evil oil would be GREAT to get rid of bad habits, along with Healing oil and Crucible of Courage to give you the determination and confidence to go through with what you have planned for yourself to lose weight.

Also, a spell I've found online and modified a little:

* To be done at the beginning of the waning moon

1. Make 13 marks on a (dressed) black female figural candle (or a pink so you can love yourself) so it is divided into 14 parts- needles would be good to keep track of it.
2. Burn the candle nightly down one notch, visualising your fat being burnt and melted away with the wax of the candle.
3. Say something along the lines of:
" As this candle burns, so my fat burns.
As this candle decreases, so my weight decreases.
I have complete control over my weight,
I will come to be a perfect (x) pounds."

Er, this is only a rough memory of it- I can't seem to find the link to it anymore..
Anyways, feel free to modify it to suit your situation; for example, if your intention is not to drop a number of pounds, you can instead substitute that line with "my body will grow slimmer until I have a perfect body".

Let me know how it goes!
Annabelle :D

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am

Can somebody describe the raw egg spell in more details, please!

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Basically, you take an uncooked egg in its shell, and rub it over your (undressed) body, especially the problem areas.
Remember to always rub downwards, as you want it to be taken away from you.
Just keep repeating and focusing on the egg "taking" your fat away- I like to picture the egg white inside turning thicker and slightly opaque, as though it's really taking on my fat.
Then head down to a crossroads as the sun is setting (it DOES NOT have to be one you never return to) and throw it over your shoulder, don't look back (this is very important) and take another path home.
This is optional, but I like to go home and take a bath and, taking a good look at my problem areas, "washing" it all away.

Here's the link to the original spell though, but remember, crossroads can be reused, just don't look back!
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html

Hope this helps :)
Annabelle

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Thank you so much Annabelle.
I'm definitely trying this tomorrow.

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Thank you so much Annabelle.
I'm definitely trying this tomorrow.

Grizzly

Unread post by Grizzly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 am

I'm gonna give it a go too!
Gonna be hilarious to explain to the neighbors why I am chucking an egg over my shoulder...but hey, if they have a problem, I'll just cross the bastards! Hahahaha!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 am

Do you have any more information about the conjure where you get someone to "buy" the X pounds you want to lose? That sounds like an interesting one.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 am

Is it fine to throw it at a tree or break it at a crossroads you might be passing later? As long as you walk away without looking back you should be fine, right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 pm

yes the crossroad issue has been discussed several times. you may go back to the crossroad and use it again the idea is not to look back when doing the work or when you dispose of it as it shows a lack of faith like you are looking back onto it. i use a crossroad directly connected to my street, its dark its a quiet street no one is out in the am lol i pass it daily and often..no problems yet :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 am

Nevermind! Found the conjure here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html

WEIGHT LOSS SPELL BY SELLING POUNDS
All you have to do is get two people together, and have the one who wants to buy the pounds pay the person selling them.
Then they shake hands and the deal is done. It usually takes a week or so, and ten pounds is about all you can transfer at a time.
Best Wishes,
John M. Hansen
© 1999 John M. Hansen (jmhansen@erols.com)

...I tried this today and I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Hehehe, if this works, PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!

I've a friend who's underweight and can't bulk up no matter how much he eats (a guy, obviously- I'm sure any girl would love to have that "ability".. lol), and I'm sure he'd LOVE to buy all of my extra pounds! :lol:

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Is the bath before the egg spell necessary? I don't have a bathtub.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Dumbledork

Tricks for good grades and weight loss

Unread post by Dumbledork » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

hello all!
I'm starting a school this semester, any prescriptions for good grades? Also, what about weight loss? Me and my big ol' butt would appreciate it. Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Tricks for good grades and weight loss

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom are both good choices for grades. I have read here in the forum about transferring fat to an egg (you might want to search for it using the search toolbar above)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dumbledork

Unread post by Dumbledork » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks! I'll look for that. I use an egg to transfer negitive energies. I guess it follows the same kind of logic. Appreciate you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 pm

I believe so...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 pm

LM carrys a Triple Strength Weight Loss mojo hand, too. You might want to look into that!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Dumbledork

Unread post by Dumbledork » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Awesome, thanks.

ablake

Weight Loss Spells?

Unread post by ablake » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi All :D

Well it is the New Year and of course after weighing myself today I have gone up in weight due to all the great holiday cooking. It would help if I could stop myself from eating when I'm not hungry but all those great cookies, candy and family dinners were too tempting.

Are there any oils, spells, herbs, saints etc that can help me lose weight? Obviously eating better and healthier and being more active are on my agenda. I was hoping there is something I can conjure to help me conquer weght gain.

Thanks all!
Anita

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Weight Loss Spells?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm

There have been several threads on weight loss through magical means already - so search the forum and see what else has already been discussed. :)

ablake

Re: Weight Loss Spells?

Unread post by ablake » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank you. I'd been looking and didn't see anything but I will search deeper.

Stay Blessed!

eagerbeaver88

good easy spell for weight loss

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

I am trying to get motivated in the right direction and help with losing a little weight, what is a good spell that can help me pull in the right direction to give me motivation and determination to workout and get to the goals i need to?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: good easy spell for weight loss

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Crown of Success products and working with John the Conqueror is always a great way of getting the help you need to get in shape. You can use Cast of Evil products to break the habit of overeating or lethargy and laziness. You can burn a candle on your picture that you've anointed while praying for the strenght, motivation, and energy to get up and get active. Aftewards you can anoint yourself with Crown of Success, Cast of Evil and carry around a John the Conqueror.

The egg spell can be used to take off weight over a period of time.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 am

Also, LM carries two different weight-loss mojo bags. One regular, and one triple strength.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 am

This is yet another example of how LMs products can be used (I might say crossed over) for many intentions or combined for specific intentions. I hadn't thought of this one...thanks Devi.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 pm

thanks these are all great suggestions, if i anoit a candle with john the conqueror oil what color candle would i burn? purple?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:30 pm

eagerbeaver88 wrote:thanks these are all great suggestions, if i anoit a candle with john the conqueror oil what color candle would i burn? purple?
/
White would be fine, I like blue for matters of health, but that doesn't really gel with the kinda energy High John has, to me at least, so I would work either White or orange candles.
HRCC Student #1559

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Conjure what is this egg spell you are referring to?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

It has been discussed before, but a quick rundown is that you take a bath (preferably a healing/cleansing one) then rub the egg downward on your body while praying that the excess weight be transfered to the egg. You can also ask the egg to take the weight. Then you toss the egg at a tree or at a crossroads over your shoulder. Do this over a course of several weeks for the best results.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm

how often would you do this during a weeks time?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:35 am

I would do it everyday, I mean in order for a diet to be successful you have to do it everyday, or at least majority of the week. But when you do weight loss work say you want to have it help you in addition to your diet, and exercise. I wouldnt just leave it open to being able for work to be lost any kinda way even a sickness.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”