Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi From IN

KellyKat

Hi From IN

Unread post by KellyKat » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:14 pm

I'm VERY new to hoodoo...as in never conjured or anything in my life but there is a situation that I am desperately needing to work out in a good way and this was the first thing to come to mind in the way of a solution. I have read through a lot of the online things on the website and am eager to learn what I can. If this is the wrong place and/or thing for me, I apologize. Otherwise thank you for your time!

Dee_2

Re: Hi From IN

Unread post by Dee_2 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Hello Kelly! Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

Dee

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Well it's my daughter. She's with a mentally abusive and controlling boyfriend and they had a son together about 1 1/2 yrs. ago. There have been a few times that she has gotten tired of it all and decided to leave him but then changed her mind a few days later. My husband & I and all of our family and friends who know her see that she's not happy and are afraid for her and our grandson as everyone has a feeling that the abuse may get progressively worse. That and we have seen the cycle over and over again and we all just want him away from her and their son and out of their lives. The only thing I have seen so far that may work is a break up spell but I am unsure of whether or not it will be effective since they live out of state.

wylde
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wylde » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

You might want to repost this in the Help with Spellwork Forum ask-for-help-with-spellcasting-f24.html

I have no advise really other than to read up on the break up products in the LM catalog theres alot of good information there and in the information links that each page has to Cats online how to information. One can learn quite alot just reading through these pages!
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

I know I am...

Welcome to the forum

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:30 am

*Waves*

Hi from Wisconsin...

Nice to see another Midwesterner on the forum!

Angie

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”