Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello, Cathy,
Let us know!!
Good luck with the fabulous Fast luck!!

cbakeg1
Newly Registered

Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread post by cbakeg1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Does St. Expedite actually work? I have encountered a lot of negativity that I have been taking spiritual baths to keep me cleansed but my family is homeless and I need to get cash like yesterday. I just want to make sure that this is the best choice because I have car to be fixed as well. In addition to all the other things. If someone may know another way because I'm not sure how this works or what is meant by paying back. Otherwise is there a way I can summons the finances to come to me?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:39 am

Hi cbakeg1,

St-Expedite has come through for a number of people in a number of different circumstances - there are no guarantees that he will work for you, but he may. St-Jude, the patron saint of lost causes can also be a useful ally with situations such as yours. If you're not familiar with working with Saints, then reading through the three following threads will give you a good place to start. If after that you have any further questions specific to the work, you can ask it in the appropriate thread:
deities,-angels,-spirits,-saints-questi ... 3f90cfffe7
saint-expedite-spiritual-supplies-quest ... 3f90cfffe7
saint-jude-spiritual-supplies-questions ... 3f90cfffe7

That said, if your family is homeless, the first and most important step is to get in contact with the local social support groups in your area to get them the mundane help necessary to survive.

For helping improve finances, there is a long thread on easy, low cost money spells that is really excellent here: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html-si ... 3f90cfffe7, it an give you some ideas to work with.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:40 am

cbakeg1 wrote:Does St. Expedite actually work? I have encountered a lot of negativity that I have been taking spiritual baths to keep me cleansed but my family is homeless and I need to get cash like yesterday. I just want to make sure that this is the best choice because I have car to be fixed as well. In addition to all the other things. If someone may know another way because I'm not sure how this works or what is meant by paying back. Otherwise is there a way I can summons the finances to come to me?
You can also ask Jesus for help, as he did perform prosperity miracles, such as feeding 5000 with just 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread, and making a coin appear in a fish's mouth. Do not be afraid to pray for money, especially to help your family.

I also recommend Money Stay With Me to help you get the best deals on getting a place to stay and on fixing your car.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

angelael
Forum Member

Unread post by angelael » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Cbakeg1, you may also want to put in a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League to get others praying in your behalf right away, http://crystalsilenceleague.org/ .

Also, you can get a free reading and rootwork advice concerning your situation on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show this Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time. If you are available, you need to sign up ASAP here radio-show-pre-call-id-november-10th-20 ... d466db0790 .

FYI: The write up for Saint Expedite is here, http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html . In there it tells you how you "pay back" or give tribute to Saint Expedite when he grants your request.

rgar2347
HRCC Student

Unread post by rgar2347 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 am

Hello, I am new to this site and reading through the many various post and responses; I just thought I would say thank you for such a wonderful site, where it seems as though there is a sense of not only freedom in sharing the heartaches and pains of life but a host of saints willing to pitch in and give advice respectfully and non judgmental a truly spiritually & home felt environment and I am honored to know that I can be myself here. I have always been interested in learning magic and it seems I have come to the right place. Today, i will be giving try a spell for Money and prosperity in my business please share with me your energy in this quest.

Respectfully

Simply....Ronda
Simply....Ronda

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ronda
And thank you for your kind words.
We very much appreciate it.
If you have any questions, we're here for you
Take care

greengoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by greengoddess » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:05 pm

I have been playing lottery,scratch offs and looking for a job at the same time. I've also used some cinnamon at my door entrance and charged crystals in a jar in the sunlight nothing as a result what should I do help please???

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:43 am

Hi greengoddess, I've merged your post into an existing thread that should give you a number of ideas on how to proceed. Another excellent resource for you can be found here: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html-si ... d1d5012a9f
Aura Laforest

Jeanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jeanne » Thu May 01, 2014 1:37 pm

I recently ordered some money drawing supplies from Lucky Mojo: a bottle spell, oil and dressed candles. My situation is a little different than most because I have enough household income to pay bills, ect. My problem is that I'm in an unhappy marriage and I want to get away from him and buy my own home and live with my youngest son somewhere nice and peaceful.

The anxiety of living with my husband is making me physically and mentally sick. He either ignores me or talks to me with total contempt (rolling his eyes and speaking in a nasty manner) and we haven't had sex in more than a decade. He sleeps in the (unfinished) basement and has a terrible negative energy coming from him. The kids are all grown and I want out, but it's hard or impossible for me to get a job outside of the house as I'm sick. I've got an autoimmune disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and severe anxiety/panic attacks/depression. I need to make the money through writing, a business or gambling, but I've had little motivation.

I like to play the horses and I want to win the money that way, so maybe I should have ordered luck and gambling supplies instead?

Here is what happened with the supplies: I burned the candles with my desire for money. After a few days, I noticed that I felt a little more motivated and good business ideas were popping into my head. The next week, my brother-in-law became sick. He'd been sick for a while (prior to the spellwork), but his illness was rapidly escalating. A few days ago, my husband told me that their cousin had come to his workplace and said, "Get to the hospital quick!" When he got to the hospital, his brother was in bad shape (in respiratory failure) and his brother told him, "Go to my apartment, there is money there. Take the money." He gave him the key and told him where to find the money and my husband brought home more than $2000. There is also an insurance policy. My brother-in-law, who is a wonderful and kind person, is still alive, but critically ill at this point with little or no chance of recovery.

Can a money spell cause harm to come to someone in your family? Maybe it's just a coincidence? As I mentioned, my brother-in-law has been chronically ill for a long time. However, I had no idea he had any money so this was a surprise. Is there a different spell that might be better for my situation?

The last time I cast a money spell I won a $5000 pick 6 at the races, so I kind of hoped this would happen again. Maybe I need to be more specific as to where I want the money to come from?

Thanks so much for any help or advice. I need to order more spell supplies from Lucky Mojo, but I'm not sure what I should order to help with my situation. I also bought an uncrossing kit, but I haven't used it yet.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Hello, Jeanne,
I am so sorry that you're not well and that you're unhappy. That sure isn't a good place to be in and my heart goes out to you.
No, the money spells would not intentionally cause harm to others. But, sometimes, Spirit takes out the energy and brings us want we want in a fashion that we least expect.
I know a few people who ended up injured at work and won lawsuits.
So, I always say (just to make sure that money doesn't come from someone's misfortune) while I am making a petition for money: "....without harm to anybody" Or: "....without harm to anybody..."
Here is an array of money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Wishing you the best and praying that you get enough money to leave your unhappy situation

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:57 am

Here is a trick I tried once and later that week I ended up with more money than expected (should do it again but I've been lazy lol). I rubbed between the palms of my hands Fast luck and wealthy way oil and rubbed clockwise in the inside of my wallet that is used for holding acutual change and bills, then read psalms 119 (verse 17-24) 132 for materislistic wants and 81 for quick money drawing. Hope this helps someone including ME again lol.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks for the tip!

where did you get the idea from?

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Sarafina wrote:Thanks for the tip!

where did you get the idea from?
I just thought of money being in the palms of my hands and how empty my wallet was lol. I then came up with the idea to use the wealthy way oil and then I looked up psalms specifically for money drawing.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 pm

awesome. thanks

I dont have wealthy way..but I do have prosperity oil and fast luck. so I'll try that and perhaps I too can sing the praises :)

Thanks again for sharing!

myriamss5
Newly Registered

Unread post by myriamss5 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:35 pm

HELLO, EVERYONE
i've been looking everywhere for help in my money problems,
right now i'm in the hurry and really affraid of loosing everything, here is my problems:
-i currently owe almost 5000$ to my school after their own mistake which lead me paying 2000$ on the 7000$ i should have pay, i tough it was a chance from God and did'nt notify them, so after realising their mistake they charge me the diff (5000$),
-also have 2000$ of credit card debt,
-almost 2000$ for internet tv and fone bill which was an error of someone making calls from my fone as they said and which suprised me, i switched to another company and after beeing unable to work and pay my debt i owe them 400$,
-also I'm in a current process with immigration here in canada and still owe my lawer 750$,
-and finally I just lost my dad who was the main person who pays fro my school and i'm affraid that my mom wont be able to pay 5000$ + 7000$ for the new semester starting in 2 months

SO PLEASEE pleasee guy, i do believe in magic and GOD, i do believe that something can be done, I dont know why all that is happening to me, looks unreal!! i've look everywhere for job and didnt got any (WEIRD HUN?????) and god knows how hard i'm trying now.
please I need help, ANY HELP, ANY THING I CAN DO TO HAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW, any help is welcome, feel free to pm me if you prefer.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:27 am

If you feel comfortable taking part in English-language conversations, you can sign up for a FREE reading and magical coaching on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 13th, 2014
radio-show-pre-call-id-july-13th,-2014-t28279.html

Read widely in the forum where you posted this.
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money,-bus ... e-f36.html

Post a weekly prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.
crystalsilenceleague.org

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 pm

try to get on the radio show, check out miss michele's link

also you can petition st expedite.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:14 am

Hi myriamss5,

I've merged your post into the long thread on drawing money for emergency needs. In addition to Miss Michaele's wise words, you'll find lots of spell suggestions here to help you out.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Hey all! I previously posted above what I have done in the past to draw money but here is the thing... right now I am stressed for money for school clothes shopping for my daughter who is in H.S. and I also need money for household needs such as mainly food and other needs. I aldo would like money for materialistic wants like right now I need money for my daughter and I costumes for Comic Con and I need money for Halloween decorations (Halloween is my favorite holiday). I did my usual which was praying psalm 81 for fast money drawing, psalm132 for materialistic wants, psalm 4 for luck and annointed my wallet with the oils and rubbed in between my hands Fast luck oil. If anyond has any other prayers or spell suggestions I could try, I would really appreciate it. I do sort of have a deadline I am goinng by, so suggestions anyone??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
I remember reading someone getting that Southern Style Herb Bag Triple Strength Mojo Hand and it worked beautifully for them
I'm thinking a mojo hand of some sort (like the one mentioned above) or a triple strength fast luck, etc. Something you can carry with you all the time, talk to it, ask you for help, go shopping with you, etc
Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Take care

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,
I remember reading someone getting that Southern Style Herb Bag Triple Strength Mojo Hand and it worked beautifully for them
I'm thinking a mojo hand of some sort (like the one mentioned above) or a triple strength fast luck, etc. Something you can carry with you all the time, talk to it, ask you for help, go shopping with you, etc
Find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Take care

Hi Miss Aida, sorry Im late ... Right now I am broke as a joke LITERALLY. I just spent my last $1.69 and wont get any money until later this week and it all has to go to my daughter for achool clothes and supplies, and thats just gonna be about $62. I am severly struggling this month and am depressed. I need some type of money work or miracle because this is making me sick. :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
Yikes. I am so sorry.
Well, then, try this webpage that Miss cat wrote. You'll most likely find a spell in your price range.
www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
I hope this helps
Take care

ConjuringCat
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 am

I found out a couple of days ago that I need 4800 upfront by next Friday so that I can continue going to school. I went to financial aid and their solution was to apply for a private loan to cover what I owe and what I will owe them in the future. Unfortunately I have little to no credit, and my mother has bad credit so we were both denied loans. I tried applying at a multitude of banks but a lot of them don't do loans for my school, and I can't find another cosigner as all of my siblings are either unemployed or too young, my father has been out of the picture since 1995, and my grandmother and aunt are also in debt and have bad credit.

I will be petitioning Saint Expedite tonight since it's Wednesday and I have the the proper supplies, However I don't want to rely on just one spell.

I also wanted
My current supplies that I think will help are:

Oils:
Money Drawing
Wealthy Way
Fast Luck
Crown of Success
Look Me Over

Herbs:
Cinnamon
Patchouli
Allspice
Nutmeg
Sugar
Bayberry
Basil

The only bank that will give me loans for my college is Sallie Mae, what can I do with what I have to get them to reconsider if possible?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello ConjuringCat!

Whew that is a tough one! I know what it is like to have a University spring a bill on you! You have a lot of good products though. I would work the Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html), Fast Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html), and Crown Of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) products. Write your petition paper, dress your candle with those oils , maybe powder up some of the Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Bayberry and just a little bit of the sugar (to much and you will have a flaming mess) and use that on the candle as well. You can also have MISC set an emergency light for you follow this link to see how to do that. (http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html)

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

ConjuringCat
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Thank you Natstein for your response.

I also made a ring of the same herbs around the candle. I was wondering if it'd be effective to take the herbs, some of the candle wax, the petition and on of my hairs to make a mojo bag that i could hide in my school's financial aid department. The way they set it up gives ample hiding places.

I was able to get an extension until the end of September so far.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

That sounds like a good plan (in addition to Natstein's suggestions)

Wishing you success with this

ConjuringCat
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)

ConjuringCat
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 am

Just an update

I did the spell advised by Natstein, I also had some candles set up at MISC for both myself and my mother and I sent in a prayer to the CSL, I'm still waiting for the candle reports but so far I've made $100 in a Focus study group, not much but its something.

I'm waiting on a decision from a group of private investors, I fit all of the requirements for the loan and I know that I could pay it back in full within the next year and a half so I will be doing so work on the company since I don't know whom exactly handles the processes. I need something quick and easy as I only have a week for them to make their decision.

I applied for a scholarship, I didn't get it but the winner has not confirmed yet and she only has 2 more days so I'm praying that she doesn't and that I'll be drawn as the next winner. Not sure if that's harsh but I really, REALLY, want that money so I can stay in school especially now that I have a lot more incentive.

Prior to all this financial nonsense I had done some come-to-me work and spells for a job, I finally got my beau and the job offers are rolling in but of course both of them are in Philly so if I can't stay in school then I have to go back to New York which would be bad now that mostly everything is going my way.

I will be praying fervently to Saint Expedite, one week left until D-day but he's worked miracles before!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:28 am

Hello ConjureingCat,

I am glad you are having success! Keep up the good work! I hope things continue to improve and you can stay where you want to stay. Thanks for keep us posted and let us know how it turns out!

Peace~

Nathen..P.S. you might go put a prayer request up at the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/) to get all those prayers backing you up too!

misslady123
Forum Member

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi. I have an open online fundraiser through gofundme for a family of five who died in a horrific house fire. These families have nothing. What can I do to aide the chances of people chipping in to help? This is such a desparate cause.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, misslady123,

I have merged your post to the thread about emergency money drawing.

There are pages full of spell ideas. Please read them

Also, here is a page that Miss cat wrote for Money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best with this

Cortana
Forum Member

Unread post by Cortana » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:39 am

I was wondering what other uses, or traits Jezebel oil has aside from being geard towards aside from all those fabulous sex industry benefits. I used to strip, and have sugar daddies, and use this oil(as well as Cleo may) for those purposes. It's been 2 and a half years since those days, I have a wonderful generous boyfriend and half full bottle of Jezebel oil(as well as powder) and I don't exactly know what to do with it now. I am currently in the video game\tech industry now(as well as taking classes to excel in this industry). I just dont want to let my jezebel items sit there and go unused. Are there other things that Jezebel items can to to help a girl like me get ahead in her career?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, Cortana,

Yes, there is

Read here (and remember what they praised her for also): http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

Take care

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Ok here is something I thought of.. can I mix FAST LUCK oil with WEALTHY WAY oil in a red vigil candle so that I can pave the way for money to come in and fast? Is this a bad choice or would Fast Luck and Money Drawing be better?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

You can do either. But I would use a green candle if this were me

Good Luck!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

You can do either. But I would use a green candle if this were me

Good Luck!

Thanks Miss Aida, and would it be in poor judgement to do this like Asap even though the moon is waning?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am

Hello, The Bestest,

I'd wait for a waxing moon when Mercury is in Direct

Take care

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Ok, so I got this friend that loves fighters like me. She wants to know about Cleo May. She wants to know if it can help attract to her a UFC fighter. Those fighters some of them have $$$$. She wants the man to lavish her with gifts, and she doeesn't just want any man, she has to be attracted to him.

Will the Jezebel Oil product line help?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:14 am

Hello, mmachix ,

Absolutely!!!

Take care

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Hey all! I soooo do not know which route to take! I need a miracle of some sorts to pay $178.00 on my Electricity bill before March 15. Right now I am burning a Fast Luck vigil, but what else can I try? I have tried petitioning Saint Expedite in the past, but I don't think he likes working with me, so any other suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Have you considered having MISC light the candle for you?

Also, here are some great money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Good luck and praying that you get the money that you need

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,

Have you considered having MISC light the candle for you?

Also, here are some great money spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Good luck and praying that you get the money that you need

Hi Miss Aida... I think the reason why he didn't want to work with me again before is simply because (and yes I JUST REALIZED THIS), what I asked for wasn't a pressing matter. I am now trying to work with him again. The flame is pretty bright so I hope that's a good sign. *Fingers crossed*

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

My fingers are crossed!!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

My fingers are crossed!!

Thanks! One last question on this... Since I need a miracle to pay my electricity bill (I don't have the money), should I only petition Saint Expedite or should I also petition Saint Jude or Saint Anthony as well?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

That's entirely up to you.

I see that many people on the forum do so with success.

I personally feel that it casts doubt on the Saint that you are praying to. But, that's just me...

Take care

brothel-gal

Unread post by brothel-gal » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:19 am

I work at a brothel and I wanted to know which talisman, seals, and amulets would be great to wear to attract these men to pick and stay with me while drawing in luck and money and protection.

I was thinking about getting a vulva or penis amulet and anointing it daily or weekly with Cleo May oil or Jezebel oil, which I'm have ordered and am awaiting to arrive and perhaps also order a few other oils and sachet powder and a Jezebel root. I am also thinking about getting the Cleo may and Jezebel candles.

Any suggestions please 8-) :shock:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am

Hello, brothel-gal,

You are definitely on the right track!!

I would also add

Look Me Over Oil : http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Come To Me Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

And here is an array of money spells (and amulet suggestions) that Miss cat wrote:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Good luck and I hope you make a ton of money!!

mmjcfm420
Forum Member

Unread post by mmjcfm420 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello, I'm new here and have been unemployed for 4 months. I ask for to be remembered in prayers/work for money and luck so I can start putting together my conjer supplies as I am starting to learn hoodoo and footwork to take care of my own needs and bless others. I sure could use a spiritual jump-start. Be Blessed.....Bryan

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, mmjcfm420,

We realize that you are new. But please be mindful not to start new topics.

Here is the service that is provided (by Lucky Mojo) and where many people will pray for you (it's free):

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you the very best and praying that you can get back on your feet

take care

mmjcfm420
Forum Member

Unread post by mmjcfm420 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:53 am

Thank you Miss Aids! I will be mindful in the future...Be Blessed

mmjcfm420
Forum Member

Unread post by mmjcfm420 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Sorry Miss Aida ,dumb autospell misspelled your name....Be Blessed

loststar67
Forum Member

Unread post by loststar67 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Hello everyone .
I have a problem my problem is that my parents decided to bankruptcy on the home. They have tried to remortgage house the second time.
They love this house a lot and I have tried to help them as much as I can. But as for my brother he has a construction business he works when there is work. Also my cousin to give her rent money as well. But still that's not enough to pay the bills for the mortgage and the taxes and all the utilities as well. I would like to know if there is any spells or something then I can do for well my mom or she can do as well to increase the money to come in the pay the bills?

Please help, thanks a time for reading this post. :|

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

here's an entire webpage that Miss cat wrote on Money spells:

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope that you find the spells that will help her.

Good luck

loststar67
Forum Member

Unread post by loststar67 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Thanks for information.

Indigovision
Forum Member

Unread post by Indigovision » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:46 am

I've heard that you can use Jezebel Oil to bring in wealthy customers to a business, even if it is not a sex industry type of business. Just wondering if this is true of if anyone has used it for that purpose.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, Indigovision,

Yes, I have hear of rootworkers doing this.

But I don't know what the success rate is.

here's the question: if you do it, what do you have to lose? If the answer is: "Nothing", than try it!!

Take care

thewitchyduchess
Newly Registered

Unread post by thewitchyduchess » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:41 am

Hi everyone,

I have done extensive research thanks to the wealth of information provided on the boards.
In order to attract a wealthy partner (fiance), I understand that Jezebel oil or Cleo May are the best options, yet I understood that Jezebel has the added benefit of overall male domination. Therefore, I am leaning more towards using Jezebel, as I understood that it is not sensible to mix both Jezebel and Cleo May. Can anyone perhaps help me clarify that this is the main difference?

My second question is: If I only use Jezebel, will this also aid to getting respect from my male seniors at work? Or will they simply lust after me? I would like to be respected for my talents, so I am cautious of its effects. I am also adding crown of success to the mix (just thought to mention) in order to be more successful and focused on my work.

Thank you in advance :).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, thewitchyduchess ,

Welcome to the forum!

I think that Cleo May is best suited for you to find a potential husband with money. Jezebel is different. I know that you have researched this on the forum, but did you check out these 2 pages?

www.herb-magic.com/jezebel-root.html

www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

Cleo May and Attraction would be my preferred combination: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I really don't think that Jezebel will command respect from the males. You would be better off with products such as:

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

And, of course, domination products: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Crown of success is such a good choice to be successful

Please read the pages I gave you on Jezebel. If you have any questions afterwards, please don't hesitate to ask

take care

thewitchyduchess
Newly Registered

Unread post by thewitchyduchess » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 am

Many thanks, Miss Aida. I will check again and certainly check the links you provided.
I have read somewhere that you have to be careful with domination spells. What is your experience with this? Do I need a certain level of experience? Or is it treu about caution? Sorry if I sound ignorant, I have only done spells for other (lighter) things up to now. I will certainly look up the site and background info on it!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”