Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Salt Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
chicaplastica
Black Salt Questions and Answers

Unread post by chicaplastica » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

I first started visiting the site about a month ago. I've lived in this neighborhood for almost 3 years. I live at the end of a dead end street, and I have a very womanizing, racist bigot for a neighbor. I'm Hispanic and I'm also a divorced mother with one teen boy. As soon as we moved here he started staring at my house everyday in a very intimidating way. He will stand on his front porch with legs open and hand on hips just staring at us if we were out in the front garden.

Since that didn't seem to work, he started doing the same to my son and his friends when ever they were out front {these are both white, black and hispanic kids}. He did this to the point that he was scaring the kids. Then he got married and she joined in the fun. They use my side of the street for parking even thou we both have an up to 6 car garage. He damaged the grass on my side of the street. He would have his people park in a way in which I couldn't park or get out of my driveway. Well, it goes on. The police are friends with him so after calling them twice I realized that I would be causing harm to myself and drawing attention to my kid and his friends.

Well, after reading the pages on LM, I came across the spell that says you can use salt, red pepper,and black pepper to encircle your property.

I burned sage, and other herbs to repel any negative spirit from staying in my house and from entering it. I opened all of my windows so that the smoke would go out and reached all the neighbors houses. I grinded the ashes, and put the ingredients in it. It took about 15 minutes or so of mixing with my hands.

I then went outside and went around my entire property making a square including the middle of the street that divides our homes. I commanded all negative spirits or entities to leave now and go back from where they came from; I commanded that he and his wife will never to bother us again in any way shape or form; and I also stated that anyone who comes to my home with any ill intention will not be allowed to enter.

This happened on a Wednesday. It's been two weeks since. He has fixed his driveway and now parks his cars there, I have not seen any of them on their front porch, They have not used my portion of the dead end to turn their cars, or to have their people park there. When they were doing construction, he actually parked his cars further down the block.

I did it, and I believed it to be done as soon as I was finish. I'm amazed at how quickly it worked, but it has. So I do recommend to anyone who has this problem to try it.

Thank you LM.

chica

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: used black salt to protect from neighbors IT WORKED

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:43 am

Great story thank you for sharing!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:48 pm

This is excellent information chicaplastica, while I am apathetic with your situation, I am glad the problem is solved...no one should have to endure such nastiness. You have first hand proof that Lucky Mojo's products are excellent and does the job intended. Good Luck in all your works.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Chicaplastica that was a very inspiring story. What got me was how your determaination to make this work.

May God Bless You and your household always.
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Messager In NY

Unread post by Messager In NY » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 pm

chicaplastica --

Love this thank you i will try this tomorrow.

Miss M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss M » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 pm

That is an awesome story chica.

Thanks for sharing it. :)

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Wed May 11, 2011 8:59 am

I will have to recommend that to my niece. Her horrible neighbors, stole her dogs. When she asked for them back, they poisoned them. Talk about horrible neighbors!!
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 11, 2011 9:07 am

Thank you for posting this.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sonbon
using incense ash to make black salt

Unread post by sonbon » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 am

Good morning,

I am having troubles with my downstairs neighbor and I read on here about another person who made their own "Black Salt" in order to rid themselves of the evilness of their own problem neighbor. My question is; in order to make black salt, could I use the ashes left over after burning incense?

and if so, what incense would be the best to use to get a neighbor to stop harassing me and my children and stop the evil stares they cause? your help is greatly appreciated!
Blessings,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: using incense ash to make black salt

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 am

Sonbon, why not buy actual Black Salt from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company? -- after all, you are here at our forum, asking us about this work!

Personally, i think your request is like going into a restaurant, looking at the food that the other diners are enjoying, and loudly announcing, "Well, i'm going home now to cook my dinner -- i think i'll use use ground-up peanuts and mint leaves to make my Pesto sauce -- is that okay?"

MIN-SAL-BLAC Mineral Curio Salt, Witch's Black $4.50

That is real Black Salt.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”