Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
svetlana

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by svetlana » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 pm

I have to go out of town, and I am in the process of the reconciliation spell. I will not be able to take my altar with me, so I would miss a day of doing the ritual. Would it better to bring what I can with me, which would probably be the candle, incense and oil and do the prayer without the altar, or should I just skip a day and return to the practice on the day that I am back home?

Thank you in advance for your help with this question.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Break in Reconciliation Spell

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi Svetlana,

If you can bring the items with you that you need for the actual spell work that is what I would do. I'm assuming that when you say you won't have your altar you mean that you won't have your traditional working space, but with conjure we often have many altars and although some folks have a main altar we do work wherever it needs to be done, so take your stuff with you and don't skip a day.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

svetlana

Re: Break in Reconciliation Spell

Unread post by svetlana » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Thank you for your quick response. I was thinking that it might be difficult to bring the saucer, and tray, that has the lodestones on it that I have been moving closer together each day...I will bring the candle, incense and oil and hope that I don't set off the fire alarm in the hotel room!

Nijoli

Reconciliation Spell Kit - pictures - look ok?

Unread post by Nijoli » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:00 pm

I had been working a reconciliation spell kit that I obtained from LMCC a few weeks back. Does this look like I did it ok? Under the saucer are the personal concerns, herbs and petition paper as instructed. I know it looks really messy - is that a problem? lol.

For those who do not know, the kit included candles, reconciliation powder, reconciliation oil, instructions, reconciliation incense and reconciliation bath crystals. After taking the bath, as directed, I was ready to begin my work. Here is a picture of the work itself. Cat or any others with experience - does this look like I was working the spell effectively?

This box I am using allows me to slide the lid closed and place it under my bed with the lodestones still on top. I moved the male lodestone (with his hair underneath) over to mine (with my hairs underneath). His lodestone is about to be fully connected to mine, as this was the final day of the spell.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit - pictures - look ok?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:39 pm

I think the box is a nice setup. From looking at the picture i don't see anything glaringly wrong. The wax from the candle looks interesting, can you see any shapes in it?
HRCC Student #1559

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Well, I liked using this box because it was a gift from the target of this reconciliation spell.

The wax does not seem to be in any shape - unless it is several "tears" because this is such an emotional spell to have to work on and very personal to me. Both of us are emotional over this situation.

Thanks for input.

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 am

You can tell in the above picture that there are two places where the pink wax is dripping off the saucer. Today, when cleaning up this spell from my altar, I noticed that those two places look like perfect little hearts with their points inward towards the saucer. I GASPED!

There is another place where the wax dripped off the saucer, but it is just a perfect circle.

Good signs?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 am

Hearts in the wax are always a great sign, of course. See more on candle and wax divination signs in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And i too love the box!

My major comment is posted here for the sake of newbies who might wonder about the position of the Lodestones in this picture.

I noticed that you moved only your lover's Lodestone, toward yours, thus "standing your ground," as it were. I have more often seen the spell worked in such a way that the practitioner moves the two Lodestones towrad one another equally so that they will meet in the middle of the heart. There is also a third way, in which the practitioner's stone is made to move toward the lover's stone, and the lover's stone is made to stand its ground.

Each of these ways of moving the Lodestones has a different symbolical meaning, as can readily be understood by the movements undertaken: lover to practitioner ("come back home to me"), practitioner to lover ("let me back in the home"), or each of them to one another ("let us reunite as we were").

The choice of movement method is the spell-caster's, of course, and the practitioner's preferred way of working should be selected by the practitioner, based on the situation itself and the desired goal of the work.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Unread post by Avatar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:51 pm

What is the difference between a Reconcilation candle and a Return to Me candle?

Thanks.

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 am

Hearts in the wax are always a great sign, of course.
I also had what your candle divination page refers to as "a little stubborn stick of wick" that I could not even tell had any wax to keep it alive. It clung to the saucer and burned on and on for a long time until it finally died out. I hope this does imply that, although the work may pay of very slowly, that it will last. Thanks for your help.

What is the difference between a Reconcilation candle and a Return to Me candle?

The focus of the reconciliation is to help lovers forget a fight or disagreement - healing the problem between the estranged lovers. Similarly, the Return to Me supplies simply bring back someone who has left. You can use these in tandem, as I have done, or choose which best fits your particular situation.

"Reconciliation spiritual supplies to forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups, to fall in love again."
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

"Return to Me spiritual supplies are popular to bring back a friend or lover who has walked out or left."
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

Astariell

Reconciliation Spell Kit Question

Unread post by Astariell » Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 am

If using LM Reconciliation Kit, per instructions:

If one completed the ninth day burning say on a Saturday , what would be the proper day for the 3-day wait?
Would the letter writing begin on Tuesday or Wed? I assume that it would be Wed since a 3 day wait period would end on the Wed.....

Thanks again!!

Ginger777

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit Question

Unread post by Ginger777 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Personally I always began on the 3rd day which in this case would be Tuesday...As long as it's after 72 hours after you completed the burning. For instance if the burning ended at noon on Saturday, you can start writing on Tuesday at 12:01pm or later. It works for me...but not sure how others would do it....

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Mon May 25, 2009 2:55 pm

That makes sense. I didn't consider the 72 hour thing....too much on the brain lately.......That is what is so good here...Glad this forum is up and running....Thanks for the advise. I agree to that....Tuesday then....

Ginger777

Unread post by Ginger777 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:19 pm

lol...I can understand that...I lose my brain lots of times!

jewel

reconciliation spell kit help.

Unread post by jewel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:51 am

We still talk everyday and he says he loves me. But he isnt as cuddly anymore. So do I still need the reconciliation kit anymore- The next problem I have is that I have no place where I can leave everything out without cleaning it up. ANd for
sending him the letter, his mom opens his mail and reads it before he does. So what should I Do? I really just want him to be more affectionate with me.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: reconciliation spell kit help.

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 am

If you want further reconciliation then you do the spell, if you do the spell you commit to doing the spell entirely. That means that if you have to be sneaky to do it, you be sneaky, if you have to find a place where you can do it uninterrupted you find that place. Often the effort that we put into spell work is a good indicator of the effort we are willing to put into the situation. If he is not worth the work then he is not worth your time and if he is worth your time then he is also worth the work.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:52 pm

He does look through some of my things to see if i am doing any spells. HE gets curious when he smells candles. So how do i do it without him knowing?

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:07 pm

I say do it when he is sleeping, so if you have to get up at the Butt crack of dawn to do it then do it. I would say when he is at work, but if you guys' schedules don't match up the way they are suppose to then that makes it difficult. If he asks, tell him it's a candle ( cause that's what it is). Try and take off the label if you have a label on it. Tell him that you are trying to do something new, meditation and tell him that he is interrupting you; let him know that that is your special time for yourself, let him know how much that time means to you. If he gives you problems then maybe you might want to reevaluate because he isn't giving you something that you want and really need.

I tell my roommate when I'm doing my candle burning that. I'm meditating, so I can't be disturbed for however many minutes or hours that I'll be doing my work for.

As for the letter you could take a tip from the past and write him a note and hand deliver it to him, so his mother doesn't read it. Besides what's it to her how you feel about her son and all. It's between you and him, and she is one of those mothers that can't let go, so work with what you got.

Good Luck! :>)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jewel

reconciliation kit question

Unread post by jewel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:51 am

I have a couple questions. Can the letter I give the person be a caard and instead of mailing it after i throw bath water out on the last day can I give it to the person the next time i see them or do I mail it out like said?

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 pm

(All right, I've searched and have learnt how to avoid spamming with posting new topics that are already here!)

For shapes in dripped off wax, I've got a seal, a mouse, and the most obvious, a phallus (erect.) Phallus probably means sexual desire...? Not sure about the other meanings for the mouse and seal.

Any ideas on wax shape meanings? And yep, I checked the Lucky Mojo part of the site on candle stuff.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

How about looking up the meaning of a seal and a mouse in terms of dreams. I would do a good search on this. Otherwise you need to get some divination done through a reader.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: reconciliation kit question

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Yes, a card is fine. The idea is to get them to touch it. A great deal of conjure magic depends for its efficacy on physical contact.

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$48.75

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

heaven

reconciliation spell question

Unread post by heaven » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 am

I am starting the reconciliation spell kit today and my love will be gone for the next few weeks and I will be unable to write a letter and mail it to him. I wrote him a letter and dressed it appropriately and dropped it off where he will receive it tomorrow since this would be the only way to have him read a letter. The kit specifies that it be done at the end and to mail it, my question is, is this okay to do it out of sequence especially since I am not starting the spell kit until tomorrow before dawn? thank you

NotDorianGray

Re: reconciliation spell question

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:45 am

As long as you compensate for it, sure. Spells are put down the way they are due to tradition, but tradition doesn't always conform to the realities of life. Therefore we make do, we change things, we make them work for us. You may just have to refocus your intent a little differently, but I see no reason why you can't make it work.

heaven

Re: reconciliation spell question

Unread post by heaven » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 am

thank you!

Christeina

Reconcillation spellkit

Unread post by Christeina » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 am

Somebody recommand me to buy a reconsilation spellkit through U and now I got it.

Do I have to use all items??? It is a problem to go to a crossraoad in a big city a throw my bathingwater over the left shoulder, and the loveletter I don´t know about, because have already tried to contact him several times. Any suggestions?

I have:
1 pink bride and gromm candle
1 pair matched loadstones
1 packet magnetic sand
1 packet reconsilation Incense powders
1 packet reconsilation bath crystals
1 packet reconsilation sachet powder
1 bottle reconsilation oil
1 packet Balm og Gilead Buds
1 pink flannel bag with metal dove charm

Looking forward to hearing from U

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconcillation spellkit

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 am

You should follow all the directions in the spell kit if you want results. You don't have to carry a lot of bathwater to the crossroads, a paper cup full will do. Get up early in the morning when there's not a lot of people around, or people are in an un-caffeinated blur and no one will notice if you toss a small amount of water over your shoulder.

If you've tried to contact him several times with no results, then maybe this spell kit is not for you. You should get a reading on the situation from a reputable practitioner who can tell you if there is a chance of this guy coming back or not.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

snake

Adapting Reconcilliation kit for friendship

Unread post by snake » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:00 pm

I bought the Reconciliation kit figuring that I could adapt it to reconcile with a friend. Any suggestions as to how I could do this? Or should I just do the spell as-is? I do feel a lot of love for the friend.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Adapting Reconcilliation kit for friendship

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

the kit can be used for friends as the product says to reconcile lovers or friends. its really the intent that you put into the oil and the petition that will determine how its reconciling..being you both were never lovers id not worry about this making them fall in love with you lol. do the spell as it says sending the dressed letter and burn the candle with the intention of you being close amazing friends again.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Krueger

Reconicliation Spell Kit vs Reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread post by Krueger » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm

I apologize now as I'm sure this has been asked, but when I did a search, I couldn't find anything.

Is it possible to use the Reconciliation spell kit and the Reconciliation honey jar kit at the same time? Or is one preferable over the other? My other half and I have decided to try and work things out on our own, but I would like something to maybe aid the process.

Thank you so much for your time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Reconicliation Spell Kit vs Reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Yes, you can use them at the same time. The Reconciliation honey jar can go on the altar with the rest of the material, and the jar can even be used as a base on which to burn candles as part of the larger Reconciliation spell.
catherine yronwode

jancy

Which love spell kit should I use?

Unread post by jancy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 am

My ex and i broke up because of issues we had with our families. So theres a few obstacles between us and because of that he doesnt want to get back together (at least not now, he says). he says he misses me and often thinks about me.

what can i try to get us back together?

p.s. i only have clothing and pics of him. I cant get hair, sweat, semen etc..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Which love spell kit should I use?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 am

Probably http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Though I would recommend getting a reading before beginning any new work to make sure that you know the whole story, and that there's still a good chance. They can also provide advice specific to your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Which love spell kit should I use?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 am

Well if you guys aren't on speaking terms or things are tense you can look at the Reconciliation spellkit, but since you guys are already talking you might consider Love Me or Come to Me. I would recommend getting a reading to help gauge the dynamics of this situation better. From there the reader can point you in a direction that will work best for your situation. YOu might also need to work on the family situation and other road blocks. Consider things like a honey jar for his family, Road Opener conjure, and maybe even a doll baby.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hapinys

Target of Reconciliation spell becomes angry?

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 am

I was once told or I read it somewhere....

That when u start doing wk on people (i.e the person ur trying to get back with) they become angry. As if they are fighting the work that is being done. They are unusually rude, fast & quick towards u - dont wanna talk with u etc.,)

Is there any truth in that???

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Target of Reconciliation spell becomes angry?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:20 am

Its definitely true for some people and some work, but it is by no means a universal truth.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 am

People do respond to work being done on them in various ways. Sometimes you have to work them from different angles.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 pm

HD said it well. That does happen sometimes, but sometimes is the key. It depends on the type of work you do, how they are "resisting" it (are they protected, is your focus scattered..) and other factors. However, it is by no means a universal sign.

Javi623

Reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by Javi623 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm

So i am very interested in buying the reconcilation spell kit.....but read in a blog you should also do a reconcilation letter and send it to your ex lover.

Does the spell kit also include the supplies needed for the letter?
Also, Does it working faster or better than a honey jar spell?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm

You can read further about reconciliation here Javi623 http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
To answer your question, the paper is not included but is discussed on the previous webpage...

In terms of the spell working faster or better ... I wouldn't say...it has been discussed that a honey jar is slow reacting and is an ongoing spell used in conjunction with other spell work for example reconciliation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Honey jars are known for taking a bit of time, but they are great for long-term love work.

As for sending the letter, the Reconciliation kit should include instructions on how to send the letter. You merely need to perform the spell over the course of days, write the letter then dress it as indicated (bath water, powders, and/or sexual fluids-all discreetly done) and send it to her.

Natty

Amazing~! My spell work so fast!

Unread post by Natty » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 am

I want to share with you guys about a spell I've done last night.

I was in an argue with my best friend about 2 months before and we were both very stubborn of being reconcilation. I placed a large order from Lucky Mojo few weeks ago and I finally received the package few days before so I did a contact spell last night of wishing my friend contact me and feel sorry of what he've done to me. Guess what~ I received my friend's SMS today morning and saying sorry to me. Woo~ It working so fast, I mean I just did the spell last night and I received his SMS today morning~ Isn't it amazing~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Amazing~! My spell work so fast!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 am

Glad to hear you got immediate results. Keep up the good work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 am

These are the types of outcomes that keep us empowered.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Congratulations on your success.
Its nice to hear these things as it gives us all the confidence we sometimes need.
You should move (or perhaps the moderators can move) this post to the Testimonials page so it doesn't get buried here in the 'ask for help' forum.

ThatOldSycorax

Reconciliation and Friendship

Unread post by ThatOldSycorax » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:00 pm

So there's this guy that I've like for a really long time and he denounced me the first time he found out I like him but things have changed since then. I think that he was so cruel to me was because he was struggling with this own sexuality. I was wondering what the best honey jar to use would be and what to use. I would really love if the jar started us on the path towards friendship and then perhaps a romantic interest.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Reconciliation and Friendship

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm

First, have a reading done, going by what you posted in your other thread I'm guessing your a gay or bi male and he is hetero identified? Have a reading done, if he is straight no amount of magic and prayer in the world will change that just because you desire him. The people at the AIRR will give you an honest read, not just what you want to hear. For the honey jar, assuming the reading checks out go with things like Balm of Gilead buds, and Cloves for friendship. However if it doesn't check out, do a Cut and Clear and move on with you life rather then pine after what you can not have.

The AIRR

Honey Jars

Cut and Clear
HRCC Student #1559

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Hello All,

Did a search for this because I think this may be happening with my target right now. I think it's happened to me in the past too but I wasnt as sure. This time, it's a DRASTIC change in attitude toward me! My target and I were close friends and co-workers, before I moved on to a new gig. We left off like we were going to see each other a lot. I was under the impression we would begin dating or something, but then I did not see him for a month now! He texted and emailed me a lot with jokes, etc...obviously interested in maintaining contact with me. So I started doing some work on him to push him along...get him to ask me to get together and/or be willing to get together if I asked him.

I got a reading with the green light to do some light work on him, as the reading revealed he was interested and definitely saw a relationship with me but felt "challenged" by me. I did a cut & clear on myself to rid myself of my fears with pursuing him. I also did a blue candle to enhance communication between us (more for myself) before I started a honey jar on him with figure candles. I then moved on to a Come to Me candle which is currently burning.

Now, ever since I started work on him, he is not only distant, but RUDE to me and obviously going out of his way to avoid me. I find it strange since I barely ever speak to him. I think the past 3 weeks I has asked him if he wanted to get coffee ONCE (which Ive never done before) and sent him an email with some work leads since he is looking for more work soon. He asked me to send him any info I knew of since we are in the same field. He responded to the coffee request with a very rude response...saying to stop texting him cause he was busy at work. 1 text!

Now I found out that the job he wants is looking for people so I emailed him again asking if he got my previous email and if he had gotten in touch with them because he would definitely get the job!

No response! Not even a thank you! This is very strange. I couldnt have done anything to make him mad because I nevr see him and barely speak to him. Last we spoke we were very flirty and jovial and he's always responded to texts and emails from me. He's not the flaky type.

Could he be resisting the work? I am scheduled to have another reading done tomorrow and am very excited about it. It is with Miss Bri who I havent had a reading from before. I hope this should clear it up but I'd love to hear more instances of this happening....or even if it's really true that a person can feel the feelings and thoughts of you and indeed become ANGRY with you. It makes sense that it could happen but I'd love to hear more opinions and instances from you guys...

Warmly,
Rose

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:10 pm

I'd wait to see what the reading reveals.

However, you mentioned that you only remained in contact through texts/emails, but never saw each other. It's possible that your work was building his desire up, but that he got desire from the fact that you never showed interest in physically meeting up for an entire month. Of course I coud have misread your post.

Also it might be an underlying issue like fear being intimidated etc. Sometimes people act out rudely when they start having strong feelings for people that they can't seem to make any sense about. He may also be slightly resentful about your moving on to other work..

I'm sure the reading will be more illuminating.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

ConjureMan wrote:I'd wait to see what the reading reveals.

However, you mentioned that you only remained in contact through texts/emails, but never saw each other. It's possible that your work was building his desire up, but that he got desire from the fact that you never showed interest in physically meeting up for an entire month. Of course I coud have misread your post.

Also it might be an underlying issue like fear being intimidated etc. Sometimes people act out rudely when they start having strong feelings for people that they can't seem to make any sense about. He may also be slightly resentful about your moving on to other work..

I'm sure the reading will be more illuminating.
Thanks ConjureMan!

Just to clear up my post a little, HE was the one that seemed to not want to meet up physically, which is why I started the work on him. Give him a little nudge. (we had been intimate a couple of times - forgot to include that) since he definitely indicated interest on some level.

You've got a point with the underlying issues though. Thanks. He did know I was moving on to other work for awhile but I cant see how it would make him resentful because I had gotten let go (freelance) and he was above me so that's why he stayed on that project longer.
I mean, it COULD be true since he HATES the job and he knows i'm happy and successful where I am now. People cant resent for all different reasons.

Good Point!

Still interested in this whole idea of the target resisting! It's so interesting to me!

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

i meant to say people "can" resent for all diff reasons :) . sorry

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm

if anyone else has had experiences like this or some more info, id love it!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

I have NOT had this experience.

When i have done work on people, either it "got" them or it failed, but i have never seen them become angry at me unless they were very adept rootworkers and i failed to hide the fact that i had thrown for them. If they caught the vibe, they would certainly throw for me -- but if they were smart enough to catch me out, they were also smart enough to lie and grin in my face and not act rude.

Some of these so-called "rules" -- that people will get angry, that your spells will "back fire," or that God will punish you -- are just stories that some people use to frighten other people off of doing magic, you know.
catherine yronwode

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I have NOT had this experience.

When i have done work on people, either it "got" them or it failed, but i have never seen them become angry at me unless they were very adept rootworkers and i failed to hide the fact that i had thrown for them. If they caught the vibe, they would certainly throw for me -- but if they were smart enough to catch me out, they were also smart enough to lie and grin in my face and not act rude.

Some of these so-called "rules" -- that people will get angry, that your spells will "back fire," or that God will punish you -- are just stories that some people use to frighten other people off of doing magic, you know.

Thank you Miss Cat.

That's interesting. Yes, I definitely do not believe in the whole backfiring thing. I try not to even read about that as I feel it sabotages my positivity. So you don't think that a target could be angry that they are all of a sudden being flooded with thoughts of you and trying to resist? Or are you just saying it never has happened to you? Just curious.

Warmly,
Rose

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Target of Reconciliation spell becomes angry?...

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm saying it has never happened to me. I had one guy calling me up and begging me to take the feelings off of him, but he wasn't angry, just a guy who knew his hoodoo and knew he'd been gotten. He said, "Hey, did you put something on me? -- because i can't stop thinking of you all the time, and that ain't natural for me." I told him, oh no, i had not, and then i did take it off, because in the meantime i had found another man i wanted more anyway.
catherine yronwode

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I'm saying it has never happened to me. I had one guy calling me up and begging me to take the feelings off of him, but he wasn't angry, just a guy who knew his hoodoo and knew he'd been gotten. He said, "Hey, did you put something on me? -- because i can't stop thinking of you all the time, and that ain't natural for me." I told him, oh no, i had not, and then i did take it off, because in the meantime i had found another man i wanted more anyway.

hehe :) On one hand I think it's cool when you can do that to someone else who knows their hoodoo. But on the other hand, I find it great that all of my targets know nothing about hoodoo :)

My target isnt "angry" exactly. May have exaggerrated a little. Its not like we fight and yell, etc....he just became very unresponsive, quick and cold with me. Showing less interest, basically. I hope it is because he is feeling the work! He is quite stubborn and never likes to admit weakness or "being into someone". Intense fear of rejection on both our ends.

I'll see what my reading has in store for me!

Warmly,

Rose

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 am

Rose wrote:My target isnt "angry" exactly. May have exaggerrated a little. Its not like we fight and yell, etc....he just became very unresponsive, quick and cold with me. Showing less interest, basically.
This reminds me of another post we had not too long ago with a woman trying to get a date with a man. As soon as she started working on him, he backed away. He just disappeared.

If the target starts getting goofy, such as arguments and disappearing, when the works starts, I take it as a sign the work failed and move on. Magic tells you where the wind blows in these situations. Sometimes people are "out of sight, out of mind" people, which means once a person is gone he/she moves on and you might want to think about that too.

Many moons ago I worked with a guy who was so sweet while we worked together, but once I left the job, I might as well have died! He gave me his number and visa versa, but he just never felt the need to continue our friendship even though he said otherwise. Cest la vie. People are strange.

If I were you, I would not waste too much more time on this guy.

Mary

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 am

I had a somewhat similar experience last year. I worked a Love Me bottle on a guy - three days later I got a sign that the spell failed, and soon after the guy grew distant, unresponsive, etc. Not long after that he did/said something very annoying and I broke it off.

With ongoing love work, the target can respond then resist esp. when they reach a point where they have to reflect on their feelings or make a decision. But if you get such negative response or signs when you've just started, it pretty much means failure. I've worked on men who're very stubborn and/or scared, but if the connection is there, there's always some kind of positive movement within a month.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:17 am

Experiences differ and so does interpretations of impressions.
What ideas to put these experiences and impressions in is the most important choice a magician face.
In more simple terms it means that choosing consiously of what to believe can be of great importance.

The belief (or thought if you want) that it either works or doesn´t is more fruitful in the long run. The same goes with all similar belifs of backfiring, three fold laws and whatnot. They are not useful in magic that aims for a clean result. But if for those in the business of magical or religious drama, it is like carrots for an ass.

People do not need to be hoodoo practitioners to feel that someone put something on them. They just need some self knowledge and attention. And that is quite common.

At least in my experience and my way of interpreting right now. :-)
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 am

i somewhat agree...to a point. But i just started working on him this week, really. Maybe a week and a half if you count the honey jar.

Just had my reading so that cleared things up quite a bit. The magic hasnt even hit him yet and may not at all, as he is not a prime target for this kind of work right now. I will probably continue the honey jar on him because Ive had three readings done on this guy by different readers and they all say the same - all positive green-lights on this guy, which is a first for the guys I'm used to dealing with! Plus I like honey jars :)

Thanks all for your feedback!

Warmly,
Rose

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”