Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers

luvinginthecity

Re: Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers

Unread post by luvinginthecity » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:39 am

Hi Miss Athena thank you. I will definitely take a look.

psalms.magick

Unread post by psalms.magick » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:06 am

Is there any sort of magick that would attract more visitors to a website, or that could make the visitor more likely to buy when they do visit?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:25 pm

psalms.magick,

I moved your post to this thread and I'm positive you will find great information on what has helped others. Please read starting on page 1 and work your way forward.

I must ask you to not start new topics in the forum. If you run a search using the search bar in the upper right hand corner, you will find that we have just about every subject already covered. If you have any questions on products or techniques after you have read this thread, please let us know! We are happy to help.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #2145

psalms.magick

Unread post by psalms.magick » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:46 pm

Ok and thank you.
(I think i started a new thread just today, earlier. Oh well, it won't get through moderation, so it will be alright0
sorry and thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:21 pm

psalms.magick,

No problem! I would like to invite you to introduce yourself on this thread forum222.html, it is the one place you are encouraged to create a new thread lol. You can tell us a bit about yourself and we can give you a list of helpful links and posting guidelines. No pressure though.
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:40 am

Hi, psalms.magick --

I just wanted to pipe up because it has been a while since i posted on this thread. Terra Rising steered you right -- there are five pages of questions and suggestions, and that will get you off to a good start, but here i something fresh from me:

When photographing products for etsy or ebay, i know you have seen a lot of really scummy photos (really grey, crooked, junk in the background) and some that are really clean and professional -- a clean white background and everything nice and squared up in the frame.

But have you noticed how some sellers have sort of "visiual trademark" backgrounds? I have seen one person who always has a dollar bill next to every item -- sure, it gives the scale of the item -- but it also says, "Money." Others i have seen use a quarter or a dime or a penny in every picture. Some use a Coca Cola can (which i think is really tacky, but if it is always placed consistently, you recognize the seller). Another uses a purple velvet background. Another uses a white background that looks like gift-wrap, with white-on-white designs. Another always photographs everything on a white crocheted doily. Another puts a green apple in every photo. Another photographs everything outdoors, on a rustic wooden table, with a view of out-of-focus trees in the distance. Another always has a lit candle in the photo. Another puts a small troll doll in every photo.

No matter which of these appeal to you or gross you out, the point is -- the consistent background tells the buyers that they have seen your stuff and bought from your before.

Okay, that was the mundane part of the deal. Now ... think MAGIC. What sigil, seal, design, or artifact would YOU put in every photo you make, to identify it.

Don't copy anyone else. Think about it for a while.

When you get that AHA! moment, and know what YOU want to use, try it out. Get it right.

Now .. if it is an ojbect, dress it with Money Drawing Oil. If it is hollow, stuff it like a mojo or bottle spell.

That visual cue will work for you both as a sort of trademark and also will be part of an actual spell you are working when you photograph your goods.

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”