Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

chatocamacho

Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

Unread post by chatocamacho » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 am

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has ever done a crossroad ritual to learn a new skill or to meet the black man? I am very curious about this ritual and I wanted to know if anyone had ever done it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am

A search in this forum on the keywords Crossroads Ritual turned up the following first-person account, not about the Crossroads Man himself, but rather a mention as part of a longer a discussion of Black Arts Oil and its use in the summoning of a variety of spirits, including the Devil, Goetic demons, and so forth:

black-arts-oil-questions-and-answers-t10435.html

Many, many people have done it, myself and my husband and a large number of our friends included. Read an overview article here, from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
catherine yronwode

yoopylucks

Unread post by yoopylucks » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:52 pm

hello how is everyone i feel that i would like to know more knowledge of the crossroads so people that have knowledge on this intelligent energy do speak on it!!!!! I have read many things on the lucky mojo website and on the net a few books also yet i would like to know more please. anything available please speak on it

Mohammed

Unread post by Mohammed » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I live in an urban area. I would like to know more about the crossroads....

When I am required to obtain dirt from the crossroads, but the crossroads are asphalt... what does one do?

I have read of some work where one is to walk to the crossroads to dispose of wash, bathwater, etc... if the nearest crossroads are quite a distance, is it permissable to drive?

Also, has anyone ever been asked by onlookers about 'what they were doing'?
Thanks for your help

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:56 pm

You can do a "drive by" crossroads disposal from your your car. I do it all the time at a busy four-way intersection and "no" no one has every stopped or asked me anything.

Mary

yoopylucks

Unread post by yoopylucks » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 pm

intelligent energy is me saying that there is a great deal of power at the crossroads its magnificent actually so i want more knowledge as to how to use it for my advantage uncrossing, disposing, i would really like more spells or examples of things that can be done at the crossroads

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Has anyone ever been asked by onlookers about 'what they were doing'?

When doing Hoodoo I haven't. Not yet anyways.

I use the crossroads right outside myuse it in work either very early in the morning or very late at night, so it hasn't been an issue.
I will say though the only thing as near as ackward feeling as having someone walk by or drive near when you are dispossing of bathwater at a crossroads, is when you are standin near it with a basin full of water :lol:

It's awkward, but I've gotten over it mostly. It is funny though: sometimes when I take the elevator to the lobby with either an offer that had been at my Ancestor altar, or an offer to Saint Expedite (both to take them and leave them at a tree, as I was told to do so by various practitioners more expierienced than myself), or even worse, a yellow-hued mop-bucket full of water with pieces of herbs floating in it, things get awkward, especially when a cute neighbor gets on. Only once did someone ask me about what I was carrying (a glass full of whiskey), and of course, that time the elevator practically stopped at EVERY single floor to pick up more people):

"what are you carrying there"

"a drink"

"Why?"

"because"

"What is it?"

Said with a smile:
"liquid"
:lol:

then they got the idea that I wasn't up for a Q&A

So, the point of my long-winded story?

Do your best to relax, try to do it at times when there aren't many people or vehicles around, find the humor in it, and over time it wont be as ackward...

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 am

I personally don't enjoy the idea of onlookers....I am in my state of concentration and avoid needless conversation to distract me.........To avoid query, I am up before sunrise especially since most of the work deemed this the method.....Plastic containers with lids work well placed inside a brown shopping bag. You only need a small amount for most work.....I have never carried a bucket of wash water....

If you are walking then you may easily splash your container into the crossroad as you walk across the path...Mary suggested the art of the drive by.....All work.....Actually, Mohammad, we give credit to people as being very observant. But truthfully, most people aren't that observant nor that curious...Especially in the city......If you make a spectacle of yourself, calling attention, then you might get some attention.....

Concentrate on what your work means, not what others might "think". I have never felt awkward nor ever had to give an explanation nor would I if asked.... ;)

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:22 pm

a rootworker once told me to throw 3 pennies into 3 crossroads to open the way for me before doing a ritual cleansing.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

yoopylucks,

A crossroads is a place at which a number of activities can take place. It can be the site of the disposal of ritual/spell remains, it can be the site for a road opening or road closing work, and it can be the place where one performs rituals to meet an entity know as the black man or dark man.

Not all disposal at crossroads is just tossing something and walking away. You could divide the remains of a hot foot spell and dispose of them in such away that is makes a path from the persons house out of town, or do the same with a meaner spell leading to a cemetery. Leaving one part of the remains at a crossroad along the way.

bleuskyye

Unread post by bleuskyye » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 am

Mohammed

The city streets are filled with dirt. May I suggest getting an envelope and some kind of utensil and getting the dirt from where the street meets the edge of the curb.

Fay

Unread post by Fay » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm

I am really curious about crossroads. I have actually tried web searches sproradicly over the last few years but I haven't really found the answers I've been looking for. I hope you don't mind if I ask you all.

I live on the corner of a perfect right angle crossroads, it used to be old country roads in the middle of a corn field and pig farm.

So there in lies the root of my crossroad questions, is it a bad idea to bury things there or use the dirt from it?

And often the soil from my own yard will end up in the crossroads after a really hard rain. At that point is the soil the domain of the crossroads or is it in hoodoo terms still my dirt?

In my logic that would definately change the working if I was using my own yard's dirt as if it was crossroad dirt.

Thanks

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi Fay,

If you haven't already, I invite you to check out this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Generally speaking, I tend to regard things that end up in the crossroads as belonging to the crossroads, no matter where they came from.

I use different crossroads for different things. If I am disposing of bath water, for instance, I tend to favor a nearby crossroads. In contrast, if I am finishing work to get something/one out of my life, I am more likely to choose a crossroads that is far away from where I live, preferably one that I don't pass through often.

If your case, you may wish to use the crossroad by your house for some things (very convenient to meet the Black Man at the Crossroads, for instance), but not for others.

Fay

Unread post by Fay » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks so much! I was afraid the answer might be MOVE!

I just learned about the black man a couple of days ago, and that one should go to the same crossroads possibly 9 night in a row.

A person must go with that intent right?

Not just being there 9 nights in a row?

Would that be correct?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:30 am

Hi Fay,

Re: meeting the Black Man at the Crossroads, yes, you do need to go to the crossroads with intent (it may be 7 or 9 Sunday mornings in a row, or 7 or 9 nights in a row at midnight / in the dead of night), usually you will bring with you whatever it is you wish to become better at doing -- for example, if you're a musician who wants to play guitar better, you'll take your guitar down to the crossroads and play it while you're there.

Usually people go to the crossroads to acquire skills involving the hands (playing instruments, handling cards or dice, making mojo bags, etc.).

Good luck!

Fay

Unread post by Fay » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 am

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it more than I can say.

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 am

Hi everyone,

I've decided I'm going to do a crossroads ritual this summer.

Does Lucky Mojo carry any spell kits that would be helpful with this? And if not, what products might you guys recomend?

Would it be helpfull for me to make a mojo to carry with me to the croosroads, etc?

Thanks ! :)

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri May 01, 2009 8:26 am

Miss Cat has written a large amount of the Crossroads Ritual here: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

As far as products or kits to assist you, Miss Cat and the Hyatt entries mention a few variations that require payment, graveyard dirt, etc. Primarily, you need to take something representative of the skill you wish to be taught and master.

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Fri May 01, 2009 9:04 am

Hello everyone.

I am new in this forum. Just wanna say hi and by the way ask a question:

In reading in your web about the cross road spell. I would like to ask you if one MUST draw a protection circle over there before doing any spell.

Thanks

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 am

Hi there, dakelias,

Most of the spells that we do in hoodoo do not require a protective circle, you will find that in other magical traditions, but not in ours.

For more about cross roads generally, please see: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

Hello, dakelias,

I have never heard been told to draw a protective circle while doing a crossroads ritual. I'm not saying that no one has ever done it, just that it's not within my experience to expect or require it.

In addition to reading my own "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on the crossroads here:

I would like you to also read the page on the crossroads published by the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR). This page was written by Professor Charles Porterfield and myself:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Crossroads

If you have any further questions, after reading those pages, just ask!
catherine yronwode

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks J

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Fri May 08, 2009 5:10 pm

I was thinking about the same thing the other day.

This is the first line of the crossroads page from the Lucky Mojo links:
"The crossroads -- a place where two roads cross at or about at right angles, otherwise known as "the forks of the road" -- is the subject of religious and folkloric belief all around the world. Because the crossroads is land that belongs to no one, a place outside the borders of town,"

I come from a magic tradition that uses a cast circle for multiple reasons, one of them is to seperate the physical space youre working in from the context of the mundane or non magical world, a way of creating space that exist between the worlds, or belonging to no one

to me it seems like a crossroads already is that, its kind of magical no mans land already. When you add in that crossroads are also kind of "pre-protected", it lessens the need for further protection from a circle. So that's the reason I came up with for why I wouldn't cast or create a circle first.

Plus I was thinking about the whole idea of the five spot being used as a kind of "portable crossroads" bringing the protective, no mans land aspect of a crossroads to wherever the five spot is layed. It seemed like it can sometimes be used to accomplish the same thing I would be doing if I were to cast a protective circle somewhere before setting out candles or something, I don't think they are interchangeable, but it seems like they arise out of the same kind of need. :?:

Sorry this was so long winded, I've been scouring the website waiting for Cats book to arrive and have spent way too much time hunting in the web pages for answers to my questions.

If I am totally off base here I humbly request that someone correct me, cause I really just started learning about this tradition recently. I could be waaaaaaaaaaay off! :mrgreen:

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi twodogs. You raise some interesting points in your post. Allow me to put my spin on it. I believe that you don't see a protective circle being called for in crossroads rite because, in my experience, magic circles aren't common in hoodoo, they are a part of European magic. And while hoodoo has European bits in it, it would seem that the concept of the magicians circle didn't transition over.

Also a five spot pattern can be used to fix more then just a protective spell. I've fixed my boss by laying a pinch of Essence of Bend-Over in each corner of his office with a fifth under his desk. To learn more about laying tricks and disposal of ritual remains, give this page a look over :

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

bennerman

Unread post by bennerman » Fri May 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Are you talking about the Black Man ritual?

alley
Forum Member

Unread post by alley » Mon May 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Crossroads have always been confusing to me. Close to my home there are places which I use to set spell work, etc.

A fork in the road?

Can crossroads look like a "T" or do they actually have to totally cross or intersect each other like a (+)
cross, or can they look like a "L"?

I want to do the proper work at the proper cross road.

Also if I did my work at a "T" type road, has the work less effect and/or should I move to the proper location of the crossroads?

Thank for all replies.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Well, there are different options on what is a crossroads, some say it has to be four roads, others say three, some say where railroad tracks meet a road works well.

I can only share my option and experiences. I have done the ritual to meet the black man three times, one of them at a three way crossroads and it worked well for me. The three way crossroads I used were a (Y) shape, not a T. Tho I couldn't tell you why, I think I'll stick to the traditional 4 way X crossroads, just feels more proper to me.

I will say that the (L) shaped one is in my option not a crossroads, its a bend.

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:30 am

Good Day Everyone!!!

HailDiscorida you mentioned the "black man" and I have seen reference to him mentioned several times, can you please guide me to a link that will give me the history/background and thanks for posting your protection spells... I learned a lot from that single post!!! (woohoo)
Thanks,
Nat

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 19, 2009 4:39 am

nati1
The Hoodoo in Theory and Practice page on the crossroads can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 1:33 pm

alley

I consider crossroads to be a four way intersection (+). I think of the T intersections as being blocked off and avoid them. the L shape is also closed off and the roads do not cross. The four way intersection has a better dispersion of energy, in my view.

Mary

mar

Unread post by mar » Tue May 19, 2009 2:27 pm

When you have remanings of love work, which type of crossroad would be best? I know you can burry them in your front yard, but that is hard to do. If you were to throw them at a crossroad, do they have to wrapped up in something, or can they just be open, like scattered around? Cause if they are left at the crossroad, wrapped up as a package, people maybe curious and actually pick it and try and open it. If there are anyother suggestions, please do let me know.

Thanks,
Mar

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 19, 2009 3:33 pm

mar

Generally when you throw out spell remains I was always taught to wrap them up in something, I use a white handkerchief.

Dumbledork

Unread post by Dumbledork » Wed May 20, 2009 5:21 pm

When I was 5 years-old, I came down with a nasty case of warts on both hands. I remember counting over 20 of various size and shape. I was so embarrassed that I spent most of the next year with my hands in my pockets or behind my back.

One day I was talking about my problem with my Grandma, she told me a story about when she was a child back in Alabama. Her best friend came down with an awful case of warts that covered most of her body. He mamma took her to the doctor but nothing they tried would work. Finally, Grandma said, they went to a very sweet old lady who lived down the road. She cooked up a salve of some kind that had vaseline in it, she thought, and smelled like peppermints. She told the girl to put it on every morning and to say the Lord's prayer and psalm 23 as she did it. Before the month was out the warts went away. When I asked Grandma if she knew the recipe, she said no but told me of another "trick" she knew of.

She told me to take a brown paper bag and to wipe my hands in the bag as if I was wiping off the warts into it. As I did so I was to say, "Warts, Warts go away. Ruin someone else's day..." over and over until I felt like I had gotten all the wartiness in the bag. Then I was to tie it shut with a ribbon or thread and bunch it up so that it looked like there was something in it. She told me I could leave either at a crossroads or on the doorstep of somebody I didn't like. She said whoever opened the bag would have my warts passed on to them. I did what she told me and left it at corner of my street.

Over the next few months, sure enough, each wart disappeared one by one. I have never had the problem again.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this qualifies as true-blue hoodoo. But its a trick that worked so (just like the warts) I pass it on...

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi,welcome to the forum. Nice trick, sounds about as hoodoo as anything, lol.

Apo
Forum Member

Unread post by Apo » Wed May 20, 2009 6:41 pm

In Venezuela there's a superstition about picking coins found on the floor in the street. Some people say they carry others bad luck and are placed there by such cursed people to transfer their bad luck unto the one that grabs the coin.

Dumbledork

Unread post by Dumbledork » Thu May 21, 2009 3:58 am

I've heard similar things. Like you should only pick up pennies heads up. These are the lucky ones. Pennies that are tails up are bad luck.
Here's another story. My granny one time bought a head board for her bed at an garage sale. When she started using it on her bed, she got really sick. She stayed sick for weeks. I thought it was the head board because I got a bad feeling when I saw it, Granny had bought it from a house not far from me. When I found out what house she got it from, I realized that the headboard came from a house of a woman who had recently died in her sleep. She got rid of it right away and her health quickly improved.

Dee

Unread post by Dee » Thu May 21, 2009 8:21 pm

I like the wart story. It would've been good to know a month ago! I treated mine but went a little overboard and now it seems I've almost removed part of my finger! LOL. I'm sure the skin will grow back :)

Melania

Unread post by Melania » Sat May 23, 2009 4:31 am

Isn't there one with a kernel of corn, something about a chicken too. I can't remember I was so young, I probably heard about it from my grandmother.

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Mon May 25, 2009 5:06 am

Can anyone please explain (using small words in one or two syllables... maybe with a picture) what exactly constitutes a "crossroad"?

I've seen it explained in a number of ways - each more confusing than the last...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 25, 2009 5:58 am

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm

For argument's sake, the intersection between blocks of land (like rice fields, for example) could still be a crossroad right?

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

The feeling I get, and I'm not an expert by any means, is that it's where two roads that people travel over cross. So when you toss the remains from an enemy work spell, the negativity is carried away a little at a time.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Tue May 26, 2009 8:18 pm

I just worry that tossing something into a crossroad might tempt someone to pick it up. Does that make sense?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 26, 2009 8:39 pm

jeshika
Well think of it like this, you've thrown it to the crossroad, what happens then is out of your hands.

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed May 27, 2009 4:41 am

True.

I think I'll keep to burying the "bad" stuff in a graveyard, just to be safe.

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:07 am

One more question about crossroads... I read somewhere(*) that you can bury spell materials at a crossroads - is this true???

(*) - now that I need it I can't find the bloody link!!!

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

I remember that my mom, and I don't know who she heard it from, said for warts you should rub them with an onion then toss it over your shoulder and into a field. Once the onion has rotted your wart will disappear. Not sure if that's just considered an old wives' tale or hoodoo but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Thanks everyone.

Now beside the black man ritual, Has anyone used books like 6/7 books of Moses or other magic books to call spirits in cross roads ?

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Interesting warts trick I heard of:

The first is of Romanian gypsy origin, as close as I can place it. Get someone to buy the warts from you. You can give them the money for the purchase as a gift, and they can turn right back around and buy your warts. But they have to be careful to be specific and have them go into a potato or something else. Potatoes are good absorbers of nasties, and then you can just bury them.

Warts can commonly be indications of problems within you, though. Not purely physical. For a long time I had a woman I knew was bad for me and I was always upset in my soul, and I had a wart on my hand that just would not go away. I was obsessed with the wart, constantly picking at it, ripping it up, cutting it off, burning it. I thought the pain was so bad that it couldn't possibly grow back, but it did, maybe thirty or so times. One day, the woman and I went our separate ways, and from that day on it got smaller and smaller and within a couple of weeks it was all together gone and I was peaceful again.

robynrawr
Forum Member

Unread post by robynrawr » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for any help with my musical abilities and performances.

I have several auditions coming up, including a college audition so I can continue to study music. I am a classical wind musician.

The Blues Boy mojo hand doesn't really appeal to me. I like Crown of Success and plan on doing spells with it before audition dates, but I would like anything a little more music-like to customize it. I would also like anything to help me stay focused and practicing (because I do realize no amount of magic will make me suddenly know my music!).

Any help is appreciated :)

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:56 pm

One kind of ritual I've found that helps is to practice not only the music, but the way of life. Pick an artist or player that you admire and mimic their behavior for a little while. See what it is THEY saw in the instrument, try to imagine what things they drew on for inspiration. And, if you're a wind musician...next time it's windy, go outside with your instrument and play something. Get the wind in you. A lot of frustrated artists and musicians spend a lot of time trying to master their instrument or craft instead of trying to master an understanding of the element.

Dumbledork

Unread post by Dumbledork » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Wow lebaptiste.
I hadn't heard that one. I also like what you said about warts being linked to problems... when I had all those warts as a child, it was when my parents were going through divorce. I wonder how much of an influence that had.

robynrawr
Forum Member

Unread post by robynrawr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Channeling other artists is a big part of my practice.
That's a unique thing to try, thanks :)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm

have you thought of going to the crossroad? Thats a real old school way to get or increase a talent.

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 pm

I was about to suggest the crossroads aswell. Look under that segment on luckymojo, it has some information about the dogs help for talent and the ability to play the guitar.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:36 pm

I was wondering if others have this same issue. I use the same crossroad for disposal. However, I do not drive toward that crossroad which causes me to go around the 'long' way when going places. I chose another crossroad to use which I do not often pass anyway. Do others have a issue when having to use the crossroad for traveling if it is the same for disposal. Forgive me if this is a silly question. Just a thought.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:14 pm

I don't do that, I use the crossroads when I need to both for magic and travel. Others may do different, I also have more than 1 crossroads I go to, and usually only travel through one.

robynrawr
Forum Member

Unread post by robynrawr » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:54 pm

I actually haven't thought about going to the crossroads. That's something to consider.

I was wondering what I could use during or before my auditions to help with this. The tricky part is that most of the auditions are blind, and I'm not allowed to know who my judges are/the judges aren't allowed to know who I am either.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm

The crossroads ritual is the most traditional hoodoo rite for musicians. I recommend it highly.

In addition to reading my own "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on the crossroads here:

I would like you to also read the page on the crossroads published by the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR). This page was written by Professor Charles Porterfield and myself:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Crossroads

If you have any further questions, after reading those pages, just ask!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

spinningredjet

Unread post by spinningredjet » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am

I had a large wart on my foot as a child. The doctors wanted to cut it out. I remember being hauled out of the doctor's office onto a sunny Lakeshore Avenue in Euclid, Ohio. The office nurse had to run out to return my mother's forgotten purse. We were always walking! I do remember that they used meat tenderizer on my wart and that my maternal Grandmother told them to plant/bury a bean in the back yard.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”