Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Destruction versus DUME

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Nope - Death Unto My Enemies means literal, six-feet-under, no take-backs death.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Destruction versus DUME

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 pm

It is very much Death Unto My Enemies. It isn't about reversing the work it is about calling upon the good Lord to take them under and end their life.

I'm a strongly justified worker and don't shy away from "dark" work, but DUME is overkill.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

caribsgold

Crossing Questions

Unread post by caribsgold » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Hello everyone,

I am here because I am getting confused. I am confused as to the nature of crossing and I have read the lm page and other topics on the board.
My limited understanding is that a baby doll (representing the target) suffers for as long as it exists. This baby doll will be thrown to the graveyard by the way.
Ok, now that taken care of, if the person doing the work petitions the target to suffer for everything that this target has done to others, then, is this really crossing? The part where I get stuck here is that even though ideally, you want the person to suffer for everything that the person has done, this petition seems to me, to be more like revenge work. I assumed that with a crossing, the petition would be that this person's life should be damned/destroyed and limiting the petition based on what that person has done to others will not help in that, that is, in cursing this person's life.
I always thought that crossing was screwing up someone generally and not just tit for tat.
Another question is then, if the petition is done based on what this target has done, then, does this mean that once this is accomplished the person will no longer be cursed? Even if the baby doll is still buried in the graveyard?

I hope this made sense. Just trying to understand the nature/manifestation of crossing and also specifications and limitations concerning petitions in crossing work.

Thank you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Crossing Questions

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 am

Hi there,
You are getting crossing, revenge, and reversal work confused I think.
Reversal work is work that is done to reverse negative work that has been placed on one target and send it back to its source. So if someone cursed me to lose all my hair and I successfully reversed that then they would lose all of their hair.
Revenge work is work that is done to get vengeance on a person. If a colleague gets you fired for instance and you work a successful revenge spell agains them you may end up getting them fired, divorced, into a car wreck, whatever you want. The point is that you are getting back at them for what they did for you. It may be tit for tat as you say or it may go further.
Crossing work is done to mess up someone's life or a part of someone's life. It may be done as revenge work or it may be done without any reason. You can use a doll baby but you don't have to use a doll baby. Folks can be crossed in a number of different ways. Crossing work can also be unintentional--there is a pretty widespread belief for instance that when someone feels a great deal of envy towards you it can start to complicate your life.
I hope this helps clarify.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 am

Well said Miss Bri, I couldn't have stated it better! Funny, I had just finished re-reading the chapters in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course book that dealt with the subject in question --- just 10 minutes ago!

Caribsgold: I suggest that you read Miss Bri's post carefully (as I'm sure you will) and choose which route you wish to go with care. Just the simple fact that you chose to come here and ask your questions means you are on the right track!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

caribsgold

Unread post by caribsgold » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks to all of you.

tokumbo78

What's the difference between crossing and cursing?

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:55 pm

I need to know, in hoodoo, what the difference is between crossing and cursing, or if there even is a difference. Also, if a curse is something different altogether, then does Lucky Mojo have a product that is designed specifically for removing curses?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: What's the difference between crossing and cursing?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 am

I think they are the same.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Ellis Crowfoot

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Cursing, hexing, crossing, throwing for, jinxing: all different terms for the same thing.
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Read about Crossing Spiritual Supplies here (http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html)
Read about Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies here (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)

I recommend the complete spellkit for this type of work, it includes instructions and protection which is needed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Actually I was raised with the understanding that jinxing was different than crossing. It has come to be synonomous, but the way I was taught was that jinx could be done inadvertently (evil eye) or you can do it to yourself (like if you jinx your money), whereas crossing is deliberate.

But such distinctions have become academic.

Ellis Crowfoot

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm

ConjureMan Ali,

That is very interesting. It brings to mind, in fact, the way I used to hear the word "jinx" used colloquially when I was growing up. People would say that if they had spoken the same words simultaneously as someone else by accident, walked under a ladder, or broken a mirror or something of that nature that they had "jiinxed themselves." I also recall it being used by people who were receiving negative feedback from someone about an endeavor of one kind or another ("Don't jinx me!"). It is definitely fascinating to see how these bits of folklore change and travel (and often lose their original context entirely) over time.

The academic distinctions are always fascinating to me. :)
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:36 am

I was raised with a similar understanding as Ali. Except jinx and crossing were synonymous and cursing was different. Cursing was intentional, personal, and usually aimed at a single specific target or in some cases a group of people. Crossing and jinxing could be intentionally or unintentionally placed on a person, place, or family (in the latter vase the bad luck or problem(s) would follow each new generation). I think its important that we try to keep specific meanings attached to each term because otherwise it can get very confusing very quickly!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:40 pm

So now I'm a little unclear about the distinction of a curse and other crossed/jinxed conditions. The reason I need the distinction is because I need to know what product or combination of products to use. If I am dealing with all-out curse, what do I use? I have been looking at the Uncrossing Spell Kit, but that may not be enough, as my problem is long-standing and severe. I'm leaning toward the 13-day 13 herb spiritual bath and then combining that with the appropriate protection and drawing products. So can any of you offer advice on how to REMOVE the curse and REPAIR my life using LM products and any possible spells? What combination of products are necessary for this? I know the 13-day 13 herb bath is a must, but what all else (protection and changing bad fortune to good fortune) must I use to get the job done?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Interestingly, growing up the term "curse" was entirely unheard of in the conjure communities I saw. In fact, the only place I heard the term "curse" was from more European-based traditions or those that had a heavy European influence. Almost all the people I spoke to used terms like crossed, jinx, roots, hoodooed, and messed up.

So I'd hear "She gone messed me up" which meant that there was a deliberate crossing. "You know somebody who know roots" was asking for someone who know how to cross and uncross someone.

Now, the terms are used interchangable. You'll find people who talk of curses, jinxes, and being crossed and they are alluding to the same thing.

tokumbo78, no matter what you are facing, Uncrossing and similar products (13-Herb bath) are made to specifically remove crossed conditions, curses, jinxes, and all messes.

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

ConjureMan Ali!

I want to say thank you to you and everybody who posted. As I have little knowledge of this (just my problem), it's difficult to understand much of this. Thank you very much for your explanation. And, that makes me feel better because I know that I'm at the right place to repair this.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Exactly tkumb78, did you read the post I left above, included is about a 1/2 page of dialogue entitled, "Have You Really Been Jinxed, Cursed, Crossed, or Hexed?" ...

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello jwmcclin. Yes, I did read those links and found them very helpful. Thank you so much!

kitty86

Unread post by kitty86 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:00 am

Hi all,

i have been reading all posts but i dont know where i could find thread about my situation.

To cut the story short, i just recently found my self pregnant (3 weeks now) and the baby father is no where to be found after he heard that i am pregnant of his!! Rumoured that he flew back to his country (he is european n i am asian) without much further saying about what i feel now, my family rejects me and i am living by the aid of a friend, i really need a spell to put curse on him and get him what he deserves.

I am going to born this baby n will love him/her nontheless. I want this guy to suffer n crawling on my feet n beg for merci :-(

I dont know if i could afford hiring rootworker or spell kits with my situation. However any simple help will do.

Thanks all

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 am

Hi kitty86. I have a few suggestions but let me start by saying I do not recommend that you do crossing or cursing work while you are pregnant.

Here is a link directly to some advice Miss Cat gave. The link to the thread has other links like the one to The Crystal Silence League.
7-months-pregnant,-he-walked-out,-living-with-someone-else-t14754.html#p78133
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute-readings--t14001.html

Please listen to this Archived Show, The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format.

Also see this thread by Miss Bri of AIRR:
mother-and-baby-blessing-mojo-hand-t11046.html

I recommend doing all of the above. We are here for you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm

I personally advise against during heavy crossing work or vengeance work while pregnant, especially against the baby's father. It isn't spiritually healthy for the child and won't be good for you.

Better to do work to help you stand on your feet and make a life for yourself. Best vengeance is to have a fufilling and happy life without him.

Once the baby's born then you can consider justice. Until then focus on your and your baby.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 pm

tokumbo78

To me cursing is a generic word that covers all forms of intentional magical harm in all cultures, particularly the forms in which words (curses) are spoken.

Jinxing and Crossing and Goofering are specific terms from African American culture, with Jinxing being mildest, Crossing the next most severe, and goofering being the most severe.

Hexing (literally meaning using witchcraft) is a German American term for any kind of coercive magical work.
catherine yronwode

redacepilot

How do I cast a hate spell?

Unread post by redacepilot » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 am

How do I go about casting a hate spell on someone?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Hate SPell

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

I recommend that you have a reading with a Member of AIRR to see what is needed and to determine if what you are wanting to do is actually justified.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I am not sure what you mean by hate spell. Perhaps the "Crossing" line or "Revenge" line of products are what you are looking for.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crossing.html

There is a crossing spell kit at the bottom of that page.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:30 pm

You may want to take a look here as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Look under "black magick."

Just be sure your actions are justified before you head down this path. good luck.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: How do I cast a hate spell?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Great (and QUICK) responses from everyone here. I have to agree with TammieLee here; based on your short sentence --- get a reading!

Hope we've helped!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

channyway9192

in need of a good crosser upper....if that makes sense

Unread post by channyway9192 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey everyone, I hope all is well with u.....

Ok so here's the skinny....I wanna cross someones liife up something fierce; however, I STILL wanna be in their life (not relationship) the reason for this is bc I wanna to be involved but not involved (if that makes sense) I know I wouldnt be able to do it here bc he would always be around so I'm thinking if i get someone to do it for me (if someone can give me a recommendation) that way i can maybe see his life dissolving in front of my eyes..........

I did mention this in a previos post -- im sorry -- I already know what I want done I would love a recommendation so's i can get it rolling

Thank u for any feedback!

Thank you St. Expedite for all of your help

j82

Re: in need of a good crosser upper....if that makes sense

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm

AIRR is a great place to start to get a person to do this for you, id also get a reading to see if you are justified in the work for it to be done. If so move on accordingly. U can be part of a persons life when crossing them, I dont see that effecting it. Though it implies this is more a revenge thing. Here is link on LM crossing products

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanx for ur speedy feedback j82, I did get a reading today as a matter of fact and got the green light.......I will check with the AIRR as well......i just dont want my judgement clouded bc I will "sleeping with the enemy" so to speak, but NO not in a relationship, but thanx again for the info!!!!!!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

Just choose one of the AIRR readers that do this type of work, and remember not all of them will be willing to take your case. They will each divine for themselves if they will do so.

Here is the link to AIRR workers who take on these types of work:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Break_Ups

redacepilot

Paper in Shoe Against an Enemy

Unread post by redacepilot » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi, I just received my order and here is what I want to do, I am going to write my enemies name 9 times on brown paper, write what i wish for her on back, apply my oils on the paper, urinate on it, place the paper in my left shoes and walk her down.

antm422
How to make someones life miserable

Unread post by antm422 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 am

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to read!

My ex boyfriend of five years (whom I wish to get back together with) is dating a new guy that he has been friends with for about a year now. I have never liked this guy and I am sure the feeling was mutual. Over the year that they were friends I could tell that he was slowly poisoning our relationship so that he could get with my boyfriend.

Now, they are finally dating, and this guy is doing everything within his power to be spiteful and rub it in my face. I wont go into specifics about each case, but I will say that it is really showing his true colors, even though my ex doesnt see it because he lives in another state now. After only actually dating for a few weeks, this guy will be moving to Florida to move in with my ex.

So for all the pain that he has caused me, and his arrogance, I would like to make him pay. I would like to cross/jinx/curse his entire life so that nothing goes his way. Maybe even his job/money so that moving down to florida will be stressful, if not at all impossible. I want his relationships (with the people in his life and with my ex) to fall apart, and have him be all around miserable.

I planned on burning a figural candle with pins stuck in it all over, with some crossing oils, etc. And perhaps a skull candle to make him realize the pain he has caused. But I would love to hear other suggestions and ideas!

Thank you so much and Bless you all!
~~~Blessed Be~~~

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: How to make someones life miserable

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 am

A mirror box spell with some added ingredients that you mention may be something for Mr Spiteful to have as a new home?
Remember that what he has said and done is sometimes a result of him envying what you use to have with the ex. Don´t let that Evil Eye circle between you, like some satelite of evil. Smoke yourself with Aspand and get proper cleansing baths before you engage in the fight.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

antm422
Re: How to make someones life miserable

Unread post by antm422 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:35 am

Thank you very much for the suggestion! I will definitely try that out! I completely agree that is is envious, and I think that is why he has worked so hard to get us to break up and to try to get with him!

Thank you for the suggestion!
~~~Blessed Be~~~

superproblemsolver

I want revenge on my enemy by sending a nightmare

Unread post by superproblemsolver » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 am

HI I am having a huge problem with one of my enemy's and I think its high time for revenge.
I would like to send them a warning and have them go through a terrible nightmare...

I would love for the nightmare to have certain scenes in it.
is there a way I could have the nightmare be created in the way I want it?

example:
theres a huge dark swamp with me coming out the water with dark red eyes grinning eviliy...about to chase my enemy into the water killing him/her. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: I want revenge on my enemy by sending a nightmare

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 am

This sounds like a movie or anime story; it is not the kind of thing one can just "do." You would need a link to the person and some training in magic, but even then, it would take a lot of linake to craft a specific image in the enemy's mind.

If you want to try, start with something of the enemy and use an oil like a combination of Psychic Vision Oil and Crossing Oil on a skull candle to get into the enemy's mind. Set little glass eyes into the skull and place pictures in front of it representing what you want the person to see.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

superproblemsolver

Re: I want revenge on my enemy by sending a nightmare

Unread post by superproblemsolver » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 pm

thank you very much I will try that! :) ;)

jessica33+

A Hateful Client

Unread post by jessica33+ » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 am

This man is a client and he is a nasty SOB, he regularly gets us in trouble to get free stuff and everytime he comes in the person dealing with him risks their job, I am relatively new to hoodoo and magic, but anything tied to my emotions comes easily and quickly for me. The level at which he harasses and stress my self and my boss on purpose is rediculous, we were hoping that he would stop coming in when the person he regularly dealt with left but he was back today as horrible as ever. I don't want to kill him, but definitely keeping him from continuing to harm people would be great, and making his life as hard as he makes the people he comes in contact with would be better. The major problem that I am running into is that I can't get anything personal of his. Any ideas?
Thank You and Blessings,
Jessica

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: A Hateful Client

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

I think that you should try and get his foot track if he comes in again. If not just use his name.

I would use a mirror box so that all his negativity comes right back to him.
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Then I would do a freezer spell, to freeze him out of your place.
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Boldo is used to keep bad customers away. You could also Hotfoot him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm

...no matter your choice, cleanse (as described in the reversing spell starsinthesky7 posted) and protect yourself with Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) or review Lucky Mojo's list of protection conjure (http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html)...

Here is the link for Boldo (http://herb-magic.com/boldo.html) as recommended by Mama Micki. Good Luck in your endeavors.

jessica33+

Unread post by jessica33+ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 am

I am thinking that the freezer spell might be best, another thing I read in this forum was mailing the spell to the person if you couldn't foot track them, could that work? I don't want to foot traffic my office it would be obvious and I never know when he will be in, so someone else might walk through it first and I don't want it to harm some innocent bystander. I do have his address so I thought maybe mailing something might work, but I would love to know the best things to put into a freezer speel to make sure he never comes in here again, and maybe is a little less nasty in general.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 am

jessica33+ wrote:I am thinking that the freezer spell might be best, another thing I read in this forum was mailing the spell to the person if you couldn't foot track them, could that work? ..., but I would love to know the best things to put into a freezer speel to make sure he never comes in here again, and maybe is a little less nasty in general.

Mailing letters dressed with Hot Foot Powder is a common way of laying a trick. Best things to put in the freezer would be a name paper with his name written three times and perhaps on the backside of a picture of him. Call his spirit into the picture and add a pinch of salt, The place in a plastic bag, add tap water and send him to Nifelheim by placing him in the freezer. A pinch of Cut and Clear Powder may be added to ease the process of cutting him off.
Good Luck!

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 am

Also, I believe stars integrally meant you should lift up his foot track as a personal concern. Somewhere, perhaps from Mama micki - that she lifts them in an office with scotch tape. You could also sweep it into a dust pan, or lift his prints off of something he touched with tape. If he calls your office, use a voicemail of his recorded voice.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

jessica33+

Unread post by jessica33+ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:31 am

He left piece of chewed gum, I know it's gross but would that be enough?
Thank You and Blessings,
Jessica

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 am

jessica33+ wrote:He left piece of chewed gum, I know it's gross but would that be enough?

It contains his saliva, so it is a good personal concern.

Temont
What are good herbs to burn while doing negative work?

Unread post by Temont » Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I've been burning a jumbo black candle on a vinegar jar for the past couple of days. What herbs could I use for incense? I don't have any incense on hand for negative work right now.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: What are good herbs to burn while doing negative work?

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed May 23, 2012 3:23 pm

I wouldn't necessarily burn any negative or evil based incense in your house. That will cross yourself up. When someone gets a pack of Crossing incense, let's say, the best way to employ it is to dump the contents on your enemy's property, light it, and get the heck out :)

If you wanted to make a mix of a type of incense to burn on your enemy's property, harsh herbs like Sulfur, Red Pepper, Black Pepper are a start.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed May 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Cool... thank you. I burn frankincense and wormwood a lot of the time, is that okay while doing this spell? Or will it interfere with the potency?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed May 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Frankincense boosts the power of magical workings, and Wormwood is protective and helps with psychic contact. If you are getting the results you want, then keep on :)

Here's the Herb Magic site which tells you the properties of most magic herbs used in Hoodoo:

http://www.herb-magic.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed May 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 24, 2012 3:30 am

Black Arts Incense might also be interesting for you to look into: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-black-arts.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:03 am

I disagree with not being able to burn crossing or harmful herbs or incense in the home which will lead to you crossing yourself up.

I have done this many times, and it will not cross you up. I dont see the difference between doing crossing incense and burning a black candle on a vinegar jar. Burning either in your home will not cross you up. However, you do want to do some purification in your home after you are done working the spell and/or after you do it each night. Some incense has sulfur in it and can be quite strong to burn without a window open or some kind of ventilation. Break up incense is this way.

So you want to cleanse yourself with hyssop and I would smudge sage the space after as well.
http://www.herb-magic.com/sage-white-incense.html

Ideally, you do want to burn the incense on your target's property. But not everyone has access to their target's property. So you can do it in your home, or even outside if you can. But the most important is to cleanse yourself and your space after. And you can't really cross yourself anyways because that is not the intentions of your work.

Wormwood to me doesn't seem fit to use while doing this spell, BUT I would use it after I have cleansed and protected myself. Frankincense is a great all around resin to use as Mary Bee Stated

Great herbs to use as incense,

Red pepper, black pepper, Sulphur (stinks more when it burns AND make sure you have a window open or do it outside or something because it can be overwhelming), walnut leaves are some others.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 am

Thanks for the information, y'all! I sage my house every night, clean my workplace after I'm done and bathe in hyssop and black walnut, so far so good.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 25, 2012 9:46 am

I use hand-crushed black pepper corns, personally. Either alone, or rolled onto the candle.
Joseph Magnuson

phonehappy

General Questions & Answers Cursing Crossing Jinx Revenge

Unread post by phonehappy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 pm

I want to do some negative work on someone I do not have contact with any longer but how will I know that my work is working. Are the signs the same? 3 days for sign.. 3 weeks 3 months....?

I think I wanna do someone on the lines of what ConjureMan Ali suggest in this post punishing-the-narcissist-t7501.html

" For someone who is a Narcissist forcing them to look at a mirror that reveals too many of their flaws is both devestating and can be healing--it is a fit punishment though, usually.

Take white skull candle. Carve it with "Your wickedness exposed to yourself." Dress it with Clarity oil and spinkle it with Sage so that it helps him see his mistakes and flaws. Place this candle on a bed of Salt and pray over the Salt that it bring his flaws to the surface so he can see his mistakes. Place the skull candle in front of a mirror and command it to take a good hard look at himself and that all his actions will reflect back on him. Light the candle.

As the candle is burning read Pslam 7: 14-16 "He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to dilliusionment.."
As you are reading this Psalm heat up some pins and drive them into the skull. This will force him to see himself for what he really is.

Take the Salt and wax residue and toss it on his property or where he will walk."

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to tell your cursing work is working?

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

Do you know anyone who does have contact with this person? You could always casually drop his name into a conversation in a few weeks and see if they say anything, like "Yeah, things have been crappy for him lately". Or, you could pray to God or the saints and ask them to give you a clear sign that your work is effective, either through dream work or in a sign in your daily world. Then, pay attention :)
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 am

I agree with MaryBee. And if all else fails you can get a reading to tell you if the work is hitting the person.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Since you're doing candle work on this person, you can, of course, watch for signs in the candles themselves. You might burn more candles later on, to check your work as well as to reinforce it.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”