Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Alum Chunks and Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Brujero05

Unread post by Brujero05 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:46 pm

I have a bath spell that calls for Alum. I was just wondering if it is safe to bathe in?? I know bluestone is a big no-no, but I was wondering about Alum.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Um..what kinda bath is this?

As for safety, I've never bathed with Alum, but i don't believe it can poison you just by siting in your bath water with you, but definitely make sure not to swallow any of it. Alum does not taste good. lol.
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue May 04, 2010 5:34 am

I need to know if the Alum is just for protection or i can use it for anything else? I'm confused about the use.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Alum Chunks and Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 am

You can also read about it here in the Herb Magic section of LM.

Alum Chunk: http://herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html

Alum Powder: http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
alum-chunk.html

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks jwmcclin! More links is good links! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue May 04, 2010 10:44 pm

i used Alum in a freezer jar today.. has anyone else done that before?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 am

I was told to use a piedra de alumbre (alum rock), write my name & my girlfriends name on paper and put it in a glass of water. By doing this would light the way for our relationship.

I was also told to put some cocoa butter and tick oil inside the glass of water as well to keep us together.

Have u heard of this?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Wraithklewn,

Yes, that is an old trick.

Andy 598,

Never heard of such a trick. In the conjure, rootwork, and hoodoo traditions, alum is used to shut peoples mouths and stop them from speaking. I know of no magical uses for cocoa butter, and have never even heard of "tick oil".

This forum is for helping people chose and use Lucky Mojo magical and spiritual supplies. It is not a general occult forum and it is not here to help you puzzle out spells others have given you from other traditions. Just FYI.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Brujero05 --

Alum is one of the ingredients in baking powder. It is also used in pickling cucumbers and other vegetables -- it makes them crispy. So most of us have eaten it, one way or another.

Alum Chunks are sometimes used as "deodorant rocks" -- they close the pores and prevent you from sweating. Alum is also sometimes sold as "styptic pencils" or "shaving alum" -- to stop bleeding from razor cuts incurred while shaving. So many of us have placed it in contact with our skin, one way or another.

Alum is also considered one of the safest natural mineral mordants or fixatives used when preparing natural herb dyes for cloth.

It is safe to bathe in, in moderate amounts, and can be made into a traditional douche used by women to "tighten up" their privates.

wraithklewn --

Using Alum is appropriate in a freezer spell; it is also used in mirror boxes, and in vinegar jars, usually to shut people up. The powdered Alum is sometimes added to a mineral crystal mix -- in small amounts -- and may be dissolved in water for use in a bath or spray to stop gossip and such.

MIN-ALU-CHUN
Alum Chunk
$4.50

MIN-ALU-POWD
Alum Powder
$4.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:44 pm

andy598 --

Cocoa butter is used in some Santeria/Lukumi works, but frankly this work sounds off to me from both a conjure perspective and the folk traditions of the Afro-Carribean traditions.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 pm

andy598 --

To read more about how Alum is used in hoodoo, please see these Herb Magic web pages:

Alum Chunk
http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html

Alum Powder
http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

You can order Alum chunks from this link:

MIN-ALU-CHUN
Alum Chunk
$4.50

And you can order Alum Powder from this link:

MIN-ALU-POWD
Alum Powder
$4.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi,

it might be a very stupid question but is alum the same as aluminum? I don't know what aluminum looks like in its natural state so even by looking at its picture I don't know...
also, if it's not aluminum, what else can be used to shut someone up? There is a girl who knows things about me and I don't want her to tell everyone... (they are not exactly lies but not things i'm proud of). I burned uncrossing luckymojo incense to protect me and am currently doing a vinegar jar on her but is there anything else I can do quickly? thanks!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 pm

SilverStar,

No, alum is not related to aluminum.

If you want to shut someone up take a look at Stop Gossip products. Uncrossing is used to remove curses not to protect from gossip , so unless she is cursing you don't expect burning Uncrossing incense to help you much.
HRCC Student #1559

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Thank you!

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Can an alum rock be kept in a pocket when around people that talk about you?

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

Hi Pink Kisses,

If I was in you...I will take one of my picture and around it I put the alum powder with one petition under my photo or a simple mojo hand with some alum powder with a petition too :)

I would like to know if someone did a honey jar with mixed inside some alum powder or alum chunks...my tarots cards are saying that could be good for clean a love situation between two people...Someone use already the alum inside the honey???

Thank you, blessing.

Alessandro25
Blessing and luck

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:53 am

Magister9,

I wouldn't mix alum and honey. They are almost on two opposite ends of a spectrum.

Honey is warm, soothing, sweet, preserving, Alum is a cold. bitter, puckering salt.

Mixing them together just does not make any sense to me from a magical perspective.
HRCC Student #1559

Black+Cat

Unread post by Black+Cat » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Would it be okay to substitute baking powder containing alum for pure alum?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello, Black+Cat,
I certainly would not do that
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Black+Cat

Unread post by Black+Cat » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:14 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello,

I've been reading Cat's book Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic & Judika Illes Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. From these I have some questions about alum. I know that alum is widely used for protection & purification. I have questions about this.

Three Ingredient Spiritual Mineral Baths- a popular combination uses a teaspoonful of saltpetre, half a cup of salt & a teaspoonful of blueing.I have made a note that I could substitute either the saltpetre or bleing for alum to make a cleansing bath. Is my assumption correct. Then for an uncrossing bath I have mix a teaspoonful of saltpetre, a cuo of salt & a teaspoonful of red pepper in my notes. After that I have written I could substitute alum but could I substitute alum for another ingredient in this bath?

Then I have alum & Florida water blended together & placed strategically around my home for protection. Is this effective or a use for this mineral in hoodoo?

I have also noted that alum can be worn as a protective amulet. Would I place it in a conjure bag for this?

Then I have written a piece of alum can be placed in your home for protection. If this is so how would I employ it in this manner!

I have also written that small pieces of alum can be sewn into your hats for protection? Has anyone heard of it being employed in hoodoo in this manner?

Finally I have noted that alum can be placed into a pan of boiling water with other ingredients. Once the alum or other ingredients crackle or pop the spell or evil eye is thought to have been removed?

Thanks

Nixi

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Nixiac-Pharie,
I can't speak for the other book.
I do know that Alum stops gossip, can be used in the 3 ingredient bath, etc. So, yes, you could substitute alum for something else.
Here is the link on the baths: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
However, do you want to use red peppers? That does not make up a 3-ingredient mineral bath. Neither does Florida water (although I do add Florida water to my baths, frequently).
You can place alum around your house. But I'm not seeing it as a powerful protection substance. Here is a page on protection that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
I basically use it to stop gossip, make someone's mouth pucker up, or place it in dolls in areas that I want to swell up.
You might have to decide whether you want to use a Wiccan Spell and honor their uses for herbs, minerals, etc. Or use the Hoodoo spells and honor our uses of herbs, minerals, etc.
But one can get very confused when trying to justify both practices simultaneously because we sometimes don't agree on the uses of the aforementioned.
I HIGHLY suggest that you take the Hoodoo Correspondence Course that Miss cat offers. You will get more insight into Hoodoo and our practices.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you again for your responses. I AM NOT wiccan. I am a heathen. I honour the Norse God's. Judika Illes book isn't wiccan either. It is a study of spells from all over the world :) I don't study wicca or it's herbal application. I would like to do the correspondence course when I can afford it.

The uncrossing bath I referred to was found in Cat's Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic book. The book lists the ingredients saltpetre, salt & red pepper to make up an uncrossing bath. Cat in her book says that alum is widely used for purification, luck & protection. In the instance of the uncrossing bath that I refer to above I was wondering if I could substitute alum to make an uncrossing bath. As you say that alum would make a mineral bath I assume that I could not substitute i for the other ingredients salt, saltpetre or red pepper effectively to make an uncrossing bath. So I would think that I would have to use alum in a mineral bath for purification or protection purposes.

I use Florida water for cleansings etc but haven't added it to baths yet.

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:47 am

Sorry. Silly phone. I accidentally clicked on send before I had previewed my post to ensure it makes sense. My phone is touch screen & has an irritating habit of doing things like that.

The uncrossing bath I referred to was found in Cat's Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic book. The book lists the ingredients saltpetre, salt & red pepper to make up an uncrossing bath. Cat in her book says that alum is widely used for purification, luck & protection. In the instance of the uncrossing bath that I refer to above I was wondering if I could substitute alum to make an uncrossing bath. As you say that alum would make a mineral bath I assume that I could not substitute i for the other ingredients salt, saltpetre or red pepper effectively to make an uncrossing bath. So I would think that I would have to use alum in a mineral bath for purification or protection purposes.

For Florida water I have not found a skin friendly, non irritant recipe for it so I don't use it in baths. I use it as a floor, wall & surface wash if I am doing a home cleansing etc. I sometimes place small saucers or dishes of Florida water around my home to absorb & repel negativity. In Judika Illes book she gives a spell for protection which says place dishes of Florida water & alum around your home for protection. I was just wondering if this was effective?

Thanks

Nixi

Reason: duplicate post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello, Nixiac-Pharie ,
OK, now I understand (I think)!.
If you're going to make a mineral bath and also use it for uncrossing, that's fine. And it wouldn't hurt to add the red peppers.
Now, the Florida Water and Alum sounds good. But I prefer to get little votive cups and fill them with Florida Water and then add Camphor
Check out this page (and read to the bottom): http://www.herb-magic.com/camphor-resin-incense.html
I love this! It smells good also. And what I really like about this recipe is that it is also used in other spiritual practices besides Hoodoo!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 am

Hello,

Will check out the links & bookmark them.

Also if alum is placed around the home with other herbs or resins is it good for protection?

Yes you understood about the bath. I was just wondering if alum is a suitable addition or substitute for uncrossing & protection baths? It would appear that it is.

I must go & see to my little plants, seeds & seedlings on my balcony as it is getting windy now & I don't want them getting damaged or blown away. Going to cover them

Nixi

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Hello, Nixiac-Pharie,

Yes, you can use the Alum for protection around the home and you can also use it in your bath.

Wishing you the best

MIN-ALU-CHUN
Alum Chunk
$4.50

And you can order Alum Powder from this link:

MIN-ALU-POWD
Alum Powder
$4.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I wasn't asking for recipes. Was merely asking if anyone knew of any skin friendly recipes. I have came across quite a few different recipes for Florida water & have made some myself. I am. thinking from an aromatherapists point of view that those recipes consisting of skin safe aromatherapy oils would be safe for use in baths. I will investigate on this website.

Thanks for all of the help

Nixi

Reason: off-topic post

mistressmomo

Unread post by mistressmomo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Theoretically could Alum be used in a work to dry up a rival female sexually or at least in desirability - particularly if she is older? In this client's situation, she is trying to dry up a rival to keep her away from her boyfriend particularly. It appears to be the case of an older woman playing cougar to a man 15 years her Jr. If so, what would be the best application for that purpose? In this case assuming there are no personal concerns outside of her picture.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, mistressmomo

Alum historical was used as a douche by women in the past to tighten themselves after childbirth.

I think a much better option to cross a rival female would be a black vulva candle http://www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html anointed with crossing oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crossing.html or revenge oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-revenge.html then dust it with a mixture of vandal root http://herb-magic.com/vandal-root.html asafoetida http://herb-magic.com/asafoetida-powder.html black pepper http://herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html sulfur http://herb-magic.com/sulphur-powder.html and salt. If you really wanted to mess her up you could even drive a few heated coffin nails http://herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html into the candle in appropriate places.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 am

Hello mistress momo

I assume that you are posting a link enquiry that is separate from my own? I'm just a little confused as your enquiry appears after mine almost like a reply but this appears to be the nature of many of the threads in here.

Alum is used in hoodoo for stopping gossip to pucker up the gossips mouth by for example placing it in a doll, some worker's use it to cause swelling & pain in their target by using it in doll babies that is poppets. It is also used for protection & purification. You can see from my thread enquiry & others before that that alum can be used in uncrossing baths or protection baths. It can also be used as a tightening douche for females to wash their private parts with. I have never heard of it being used to dry up someone's nature before though.

Nixi

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 am

mistressmomo wrote:Theoretically could Alum be used in a work to dry up a rival female sexually or at least in desirability - particularly if she is older? In this client's situation, she is trying to dry up a rival to keep her away from her boyfriend particularly. It appears to be the case of an older woman playing cougar to a man 15 years her Jr. If so, what would be the best application for that purpose? In this case assuming there are no personal concerns outside of her picture.
lb

Hello mistress momo

I assume that you are posting a link enquiry that is separate from my own? I'm just a little confused as your enquiry appears after mine almost like a reply but this appears to be the nature of many of the threads in here.

Alum is used in hoodoo for stopping gossip to pucker up the gossips mouth by for example placing it in a doll, some worker's use it to cause swelling & pain in their target by using it in doll babies that is poppets. It is also used for protection & purification. You can see from my thread enquiry & others before that that alum can be used in uncrossing baths or protection baths. It can also be used as a tightening douche for females to wash their private parts with. I have never heard of it being used to dry up someone's nature before though.

In Cat's book The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic she gives a candle spell for separating a rival from one's husband or partner called Keep Your Mate & Break Up An Outside Love Affair. This candle magic spell uses figure candles. You would select figure candles in the appropriate gender for the couple & a gender appropriate figure candle for the rival. These candles would probably be red for the couple & black for the intruder. However this spell in this example is to return the husband to his wife & drive away the rival so it may not be entirely appropriate for your circumstances. In anyway oils such as Stay With Me Oil or Return To Me Oil are applied to the couples figure candles & love herbs would be sprinkled I've them. Break Up Oil would be applied to the rival with a mixture of red pepper, devil's dung & vandal root. The candles would then be moved in sections during burnings moving the rival away from the couple & moving the couple closer together until eventually the couples figure candles are touching each other with the fronts of each figure candle meeting face on. A pair of scissors can then be placed between the couples figure candles & the rival's to symbolically separate them. I am sure that a spell of this sort could be adapted for your needs. There will be a link to hoodoo spell candles somewhere on here.

Examples of hoodooing a mans or woman's nature from the same book seem to indicate using a black genital candle so in your case a vulva candle & a knotted string. Now I am new to hoodoo so I am not sure if this is a string that has been used to take the woman's measure? Anyway the wax of the vulva candle i heated up then the knotted string is pressed into the softened wax so that it forms a second wick presumably by winding the string around the genital candle in such a manner as to make the string meet the candles own wick near the top? I am not sure as Cat's Hoodooo Candle magic book does not say. It just says press your knotted string into the genital candle anoint the candle with crossing oil sprinkle it with goofer dust & light it including the string so that you have a messy double burn. These kinds of spells to hoodoo a persons nature appear to have two purposes in hoodoo work. One is to make your mate remain faithful to you. The other is to render them impotent or to ensure that they won't be loved again. In the second instance I don't know how you'd get your knotted string measure as this would be a measure of the woman's genitals unless you stole a pair of her knickers somehow &used the crotch of those to take a rough measure of her vulva! Anyway I am new to hoodoo so hopefully those more experienced in these matters of hoodoo work will be able to assist you better but I hope I've helped you a little bit. All of my examples are taken from Cat's book The Art Of Hoodoo Candle Magic.

As an aside goofer dust, vandal root, devils dung (asfoetida) & red pepper seem to commonly used in enemy work

Nixi

Reason: Double posting

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, Everybody,

For those of you who are familiar with some of the work I do, I LOVE to work with electric drills.

I would take a vulva candle and drill a hold right where the entrance would be. I LOVE Lucky Mojo's candles because they look like the real thing: Labia and all!! Very anatomically correct: Here's one of them: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-vulva-white.html

I'd fill it up with powdered alum. Then, close it up with the wax that came out of the drilling (but, melt it).

So, to answer the question, YES, alum powder is used in magic spells to dry up a woman's sex.

For a penis candle, to mess him up, I'd do the same thing. Drill a hole through the top (but avoid the wick area) and fill it up with salt peter.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saltpeter.html

These spells are fun! LOL

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nixiac-Pharie

Unread post by Nixiac-Pharie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Interesting use for the alum! I've never heard of it being used that way before. Would the method you describe dries up a woman's nature or dry her up? I believe that was one of mistress momos questions about fixing the older woman who is pursuing the younger boyfriend.

Incidentally as an aside & as a question of my own can these sorts of spells be used on rapists to gain justice or revenge?

Thanks

Nixi

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, Nixiac-Pharie

Thanks for the clarification!

The Alum would pucker her vagina up.. In a long standing candle spell, it'll dry her up. LOL

In my culture, men like the women they marry to be virgins. So, you will find large hunks of alum in any Latin grocery store. The young brides would insert the alum into their vaginas to pucker it up and then fake virginity on their wedding nights.

She could also use a hotfoot spell and banishing products on this cougar.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Again, thanks for clarifying!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Nixiac-Pharie,

Oh yes, Alum certainly can be used to stop of the sexuality of sex-criminals. But for men, saltpeter is the more common mineral. I applaud your thoughts on this subject and wish you all the best luck if you decide to proceed in this manner. Mess them up real good!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sakura

Alum chunks or powder?

Unread post by sakura » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:04 am

I have a spell using Alum from Miss Cat's book. It calls for a lump of Alum that you then pound and crush up and put into a muslin bag.

My main question: MUST it be a lump of Alum, or can it be the kind that comes powdered? I ask because I'd like to shut someone up right now, and unfortunately, all I have on hand is powdered Alum.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello, sakura ,

I personally don't trust anything that I haven't purchased from Lucky Mojo because I have no idea what these other powders are mixed with. I also feel this way about herbs too. It is unbelievable what things are mixed with.

You can try it but not sure of the effectiveness. Doesn't hurt to try.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi, Miss Aida--

The package I have actually is from LM--I guess I'll try it now, and go ahead and order a chunk of alum in case I don't get results.

Thank you!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

sakura, what you have is fine. The powdered alum from LM is just pre-smashed for your convenience.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Thanks, Miss Phoenix!

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:14 am

Miss Aida

Just a reaffirmation of this: douching with alum powder does indeed tighten you up. I have used it successfully.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi all,

I want him to stop commenting on her social media page and talking to her via the phone, text and email. So far, the freezer, breakup and vinegar jars are going well. I want him to shut his mouth and stop writing to her permanently!

Since I do not have my black skull candle yet, can I put alum on a black 4" candle for this purpose? I also have a red doll baby that I have been putting love powders and oils on, but am afraid that putting alum on its mouth will make him stop talking to me. What say you?

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, brujaha123 ,

I agree: I wouldn't touch the doll with that.

Yes, go ahead and use the candle until you get the skull candle.

Good thinking!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Perfect- thank you, Miss Aida. You're the best!

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:12 am

Hi,I have a quick question about alum powder,if you use it in a vinegar jar,wouldn't that contradict the outcome?I mean it's to shut mouths I know but how would they argue then,just want sure if it can go in a jar in case it reacted with other ingredients,also to put alum on candles is it ok or is it flammable,would it be the same to fold it in a petition paper and state not to be sexual with each other,or best on the candle do you think?Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello, flames_dancer

Here is the info on Alum: www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

I don't put it in my break up jars.

I think that your petition paper is a good idea.

I have used it on candles before and there were no problems.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:09 pm

I opened my pack of Alum powder from LM today and was surprised to see that it came in crystallized chunks instead of in powder form. I didn't have time to smash it, so I just dropped a few chunks into my mirror box, would it still work as well for the purpose of shutting someone up?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi Innocence,

Yes, it should.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Morgaine_Demonia

Re: Alum Chunks stop and punish a rapist

Unread post by Morgaine_Demonia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Hello

How do I use alum to stop a rapist and to gain revenge against him? The revenge I wish to gain is for him to be caught and to serve a lengthy jail sentence. As part of my revenge I wish it to become publicly known that he rapes women and for that to affect his reputation

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Morgaine-Demonia,

You can't do all of that with Alum.

All you can do is to put the alum on a black penis candle the represents his penis and demand that it shrinks up and not get hard.

BUT let me also tell you that rapists are about the power and not about the act of sex. It may not stop him from attacking women

Revenge is here: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

I hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”