Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Spell with Alcoholic Addict Angry Argumentative or Abusive Person

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Love Spell with Alcoholic Addict Angry Argumentative or Abusive Person

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:40 am

Hi Rose_joy,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I've been in a similar situation and it can be very scary and stressful to watch someone you care about start acting out. Anger is a powerful emotion. It might be a good idea for you both to seek counseling with a therapist who specializes in anger management. Your partner could have some underlying issues or even a chemical imbalance that he needs to address before you can move forward with your relationship.

For root work, I would suggest doing a thorough cleansing on yourself and your home to get all that negativity cleared out. Then, I would start burning peaceful home incense on a regular basis and begin working a honey jar on your partner. That should get the ball rolling on sweetening up the relationship and your home environment. After this, you can reassess the situation and decide what to do next.

Best of luck to you both!

Rose_joy

Unread post by Rose_joy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 am

Hi Heidiroseholton,

Thank you so much.

Unfortunately, I have no control over if he will see a therapist or look into his anger management.

We don’t live together and just got out of divorces from ex partners just 1 year back. When our relationship was discreet all was well, as soon as it came in public eye all started folding.

His ex wife is very religious and I just wonder if she might to caused issues, or he has 3 teenage daughters who may not have like their dad being close to anyone else than their mom. These are just guesses.

It just sad to see things have gone so out of control with his parnoia of getting hurt...when I am not doing anything at all to make him think in such a way. He has a lot of outside influences and I don’t know how to make him see that I am not going to hurt him.

I have started some clensing baths with epson salt+white vinger+van van oil few drops + clarity oil few drops. I will do this bath for 21 days. I also burned some blue sage with dragon blood in the house. My ex husband was still living in the house and has finally moved out, so I wanted to clean the vibration of the home.

I wont be able to see my lover/bf until 5th Nov...I started a sugar jar, and buring candle on it every sunday, Tuesday and friday. All candles have burned clean with little to so resitue at the bottom.

I am keeping my fingers crossed!! I have offered sprite that I will serve to help anyone for love spells for whole year for free, if he returns to me in love, harmony and commitment.

I am also going to make some bath salts for women at YWCA, as a gesture of gratitude to universes. I want to make as mamy people I can feel better, so I get the blessing and lift off the negativity from my life in general.

I also, read tarot cards and a lot of other Divination, never asked anyone to pay. However, I am unable to read them for myself...too many emotions!!

If I can help anyone please let me know.

Blessing and may universe bring you all you desire in hurry!!

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:37 am

Rose_joy,
It sounds like you are doing all the right things! I’ll be praying for you and your situation and hope you have a positive encounter on Nov 5th!

Wolfoflite
Newly Registered

Unread post by Wolfoflite » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Something has been done to my boyfriend.

He keeps arguing with me for no reason. He no longer calls daily. He keeps bringing up old issues and holding onto anger about them. He also says I do not love him.

I have done a peace working for him and the relationship. It worked for a few days, then he went back to arguing.

What can I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:44 pm

Wolfoflite,

I would look into a honey jar to sweeten him to you, and a spiritual cleansing of you ( bath) and your house ( wash it down with chinese floor wash).

Honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
Chinese wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
Honey jars on the forum: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

If you think you are crossed you can do an uncrossing spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”