Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit

Inox
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit

Unread post by Inox » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 am

Running (fresh) water creates negative ions. If you have the negatively charged particles moving, and you introduce slower-moving (or still) positively charged particles, you could generate a magnetic field.

Just some food for thought.

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 am

Inox, I like that... Very interesting thought on the matter.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Devil_Artist

Unread post by Devil_Artist » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm

That is an interesting piece of info. Ghosts have been shown to affect electronics and give EMF readings (as far as I have seen on T.V. shows), evidence of a electromagnetic field. The inverse should be true as well.
Another thing I've read is that spirits generally travel in a straight line in a straight line, along paths. Crossroads tend to confuse them. And a bridge over a a river or stream is a crossroad by rootworking definition.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I have written about this before, and I am a Licensed Cemetarian.
Miss Cat taught me, and it is also something that I know from growing up in the South. See Above posts please.

If you have any questions, and if you are new or otherwise, please refer to Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, Miss Catherine Yronwode's online book.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

You may also wish to purchase Hoodoo Herb and Root magic by Miss Cat.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Thank you!
Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

idlewheel2

Unread post by idlewheel2 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 pm

ive read about the spirits ( and intelligences) of the planets, as well as the spirits from the goetia, and other (seemingly jewish in origin) spirits of specific names, influences and "legions of spirits?", and though im very aware of the highly elaborate and precise processes and rituals that are done traditionally to summon or invoke them (including the circle and triangle of manifestation) but i was wondering your opinion of adapting it all into a folk practice. i guess to be more clear, if i wished to have an intelligence of venus help me in a love spell, or a spirit like Baal, Astaroth, or Stolas aid me in something im working, or go do something for me, what would be the best or most appropriate way of dealing with them on a practical level? also if there are any do's or dont's i should know about

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 am

If you wish to work with planetary spirits, Lucky Mojo carries products that are dedicated to the various planets, such as oils, bath crystals, and candles.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

idlewheel2

Unread post by idlewheel2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 pm

yes and i have each planets oil, but im more interested in the process. i know cat is very knowledgeable in jewish mysticism, and with specific spirits in particular (non planetary) are there precautions i should take in dealing with them, or if i were to work with a goetic spirit or demon (low vibration) should i also match it with an enochian spirit or angel (high vibration) to balance out the energy im calling in and working with to avoid careless consequences? i have no immediate desire to summon these guys but on a purely educational level, im extremly curious and just wouldnt want to be ignorant or disrespectful if i were to work with one

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Someone--a very wicked person--ruined my life when I was 15, and later died (a pretty awful death) when I was in my twenties.

I still hate this person, and because he's dead, I can't confront him. Is there something I can do to perhaps contact (to confront) and curse his spirit?

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm not sure how to go about contacting the spirit to curse it out, someone else can chime in on that.

My two cents on this however is to go a less messy path.. the cut and clear route. The thing about revenge that a lot of people do not get is that they spend so much energy building up for the moment to exact it that once all is said and done, they might feel a bit of jubilance after the perceived "closure" but its not usually lasting and in some cases the person feels even more dead inside. As in "where do I go from here?" Ask yourself how much time you have spent thinking about what he has done and how angry you have been that you couldn't confront him. Wouldn't you have rather spent that energy on something else?

This tormentor of yours is dead and gone and as you said he died an awful death. I'd say that that means divine intervention has taken place and he won't be able to harm you or anyone else, again. But work a cut and clear spell upon yourself so that you can heal and move forward with your life.

Again, just my 2 cents.

Good luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Well, i understand where whistler is coming from, but i have actually BEEN where sakura is coming from and i understand the value of cursing a dead soul to eternal torment.

Sakura, i would not be able to tell you in this forum how to go about creating contact -- it's too complex and private -- but once you have his spirit in a bottle, then just do your worst. Some people use sharp things like broken razors and shards of mirror-glass. Others tell me that they like to add fire ants. Whatever. Don't get me started. LOL!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jkdwg1
Newly Registered

Unread post by jkdwg1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 am

is there anyone who can give me a detailed list of what is needed for the crossroads demon ritual?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 pm

jkdwg1 -- A "detailed list" makes no sense in this context. Bring yourself and the form o thing you want to learn -- fiddle, guitar, tap shoes, cards or dice for gambling, etc.

Please read this web page

http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

and this forum thread:

crossroads-and-crossroads-ritual-questi ... 15146.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 pm

I recently started setting lights for two people who asked for my assistance through a third party. These two clients live in different states and do not know each other. They both asked for help because they have an unwanted spirit in their home and wanted a protection light.

About two days before my first request, a spirit entered my home. I immediately contracted my rootworker and was told it was a spirit I needed to help in some way. It was attracted to my positive energy.

Does anyone else find it strange that the same thing my two clients were asking help for happened to me?

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Are there any LM products that can help?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 am

Did you want to work with spirits this directly? If not, you might want to use some protection products and set up an altar for yourself before you begin working for others.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I dont work with spirits like this. Ive always had altars for St Michael for protection and Santisima Muerte tends to step in when I'm in danger as I honor her also but this was just strange. I do use FWP and have made a St Michael home protection mojo using LM products

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 pm

It is up to you whether or not you would like to work with this spirit. Sometimes protection work does not work against a particular spirit as the focus (and the intent) of your spell is to protect you from evil and unwanted spirits. A spirit in need of help is neither of those things, hence why they are able to enter your home without permission. If you no longer desire contact with this spirit demand it to leave and cast it out. Otherwise, ask what it needs from you and decide whther or not you want to help it.

Often times, doing spiritual work is like knocking on a door and then opening it. It cannot always be shut so easily! :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm

I would also do some Uncrossing baths and wash down your home, then set up some Fiery Wall of Protection on you and the property.

And, you can always get a reading to see who this spirit is and what they want. Khi Armand, of AIRR, is a talented spirit medium.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Khi_Armand

Good luck!
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Jill41

Unread post by Jill41 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm hoping that this is the right section for this question. I had an interesting idea that I wanted to explore and I was looking for advice on it. I've been having several unpleasant run ins with co workers and it's been emotionally driving me down.

Some of my ideas were using: FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION OIL, possibly HOT FOOT OIL, and BANISHING OIL.

However I was considering invoking a spirit that could perhaps come with me to work that could act as my protector so that whenever a co worker crossed me the spirit could step in and set the situation straight.

It was just an idea and I don't have to follow through with it. I can always use some oils and some floor wash and lay some tricks around work.

Thanks,

Jill

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Good Evening Jill41,

I personally would not attempt to invoke any entity that I didn't know completely. That could get you into big trouble.

What I do is ask either my ancestors, my spirit guides, my guardian angels, an Archangel, a Saint, or God for help. I would ask them for help at work (if I were having problems like you are having). Those are the only entities that I trust completely.

But I just can't see any of them just: "Jumping in" at an exact moment (unless it was an emergency) anytime there's a problem.

When you use these oils, and spells that you had mentioned, you are indeed invoking help. That's what the products and spells are for. They, along with prayer, act as facilitators for your requests.

Take Care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:11 pm

"Be with me now" is a powerful invocation -- but is usually used, as Aida said, with a spirit you know and trust.

In addition to those she named -- "ancestors, spirit guides, guardian angels, an Archangel, a Saint, or God" -- i would add the spirits of the friendly dead who worked in the same career field.

For instance, a police chief's spirit may help the new rookie, or a head nurse may help the newly hired nurse.

This sort of connection would be established through the use of grave site offerings and carrying the graveyard dirt with you.
catherine yronwode

Jill41

Unread post by Jill41 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Um I never said anything about a demon. In fact I was considering calling forth my dad who died Feb 26th of 2012 so he could stand by my side and keep me safe.

Jill

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:07 am

Jill,

We never said anything about a demon either.

The rude and accusatory portion of your post was edited out.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:57 am

Jill41,

The very first post in this thread is one in which someone asks about invoking a demon -- but you should not mistake four years of posts about a wide variety of spiritual entities for a reply to YOUR post.

This forum functions best when people understand that similar queries are posted repeatedly and are grouped in threads relating to similar interests.

Your post was merged into a long-standing thread containing all requests for information about summoning ANY kind of spiritual entity.

Aida stated that in your case, as described by you, she recommended "ancestors, spirit guides, guardian angels, an Archangel, a Saint, or God." I added "the friendly dead who worked in the same career field."

The spirit of your dad would be an excellent choice, and, as i mentioned above, this would be, in the hoodoo tradition, embodied in the form of graveyard dirt.

None of us mentioned demons -- because you had asked for information about a helpful spirit, and most people consider demons to be at worst destructive and at best untrustworthy..

But i would like to add that there are demonolators among us who would indeed consider demons to be helpful spirits -- as helpful to them as angels are to conventional relgionists. Magic encompasses a wide variety of beliefs and practices, after all.

Please remain as calm and respectful to us as we are to you. Thanks.

For more on the use of graveyard dirt in working with the spirits of the dead in the hoodoo tradition, please see this page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

"Graveyard Dirt" -- particularly the section titled "Graveyard Dirt for Protection":
http://luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 pm

To the best of my ability to determine it, my question best fits under this category. My apologies if it should have gone in another thread.

Situation: I would like to hear my spirit companions and guardian angel clearly, because I don't right now, and never have. I do get impressions from them, but they're very nearly always emotional states and nudges, rarely ever anything more specific than that. I'm not sure if it's that I've got a block, or if it's simply a lack of talent. I am hoping to hear them unmistakably clearly, as I am quite concerned about mistaking my own hopeful projections for real communication from them.

What work and supplies would you recommend, please? Thank you!

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Greetings silverpony,

I would try some Master Key, Anise Seed, Psychic Vision, and Guardian Angel products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
http://herb-magic.com/anise-seed.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/guardianangel.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

Hope this helps
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:36 am

You may also want to consider a magical coaching session with an AIRR member in order to learn spirit communication techniques. The workers who do such type of contact-work can be found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Mediumship; as well as most who work in the Christian Tradition: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Tradition
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:10 am

Thank you both so much for the recommendations. They're very helpful.

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi Silverpony,

It might be helpful to consider that you have a "spiritual court," or a group of spirits that walk with you - often an amalgamation of ancestors, archetypal ancestral helping spirits, and others both deceased and Upperworld (saints, angelic entities, etc.) that have chosen to walk with you in this lifetime.

Indeed, a reader who specializes in Mediumship at AIRR can definitely help you to know the spirits that walk with you in your court, what they are here to teach and help you with, and how to best serve and work with them.

Blessings,
Khi
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

Kremlornsworth

Unread post by Kremlornsworth » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Are spirit fetishes utilized in hoodoo work? By spirit fetishes I basically mean a spirit "house" or vessel that a spirit is contained in and available to work on behalf of the practitioner. I've been studying some of the ATRs (African Traditional Religions) and 99% of them require initiation before working with their spirit systems. The few that don't do offer instructions for creating these spirit "houses"/fetishes but they require hard-to-find ingredients such as dried scorpions or illegal (at least here in the States) ingredients such as dried hummingbirds. Does anyone have any information on creating a spirit fetish in the hoodoo style (assuming spirit fetishes are used in hoodoo)? I'm looking for specific rituals and/or methods. Everything from how to develop a relationship with the spirit, needed items and ingredients, etc. Thanks in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 pm

The closest thing you'll find in down-home conjure is Blackhawk in a Bucket, who has a very specialized mission with those who work with him.

Start here: Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Kremlornsworth

Unread post by Kremlornsworth » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 am

Thanks I'll check that out!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:23 am

Kremlornsworth, there is a reason that certain religious traditions -- unlike folk magic -- require initiation and training before working with the spirits. This isn't work to take on lightly. It is important to know what you are working with and have the background to help you do it properly.

That being said, as MissMichawle pointed out, there really isn't this type of working in Hoodoo under the name "spirit fetishes," but both helpful and destructive spirits are called into many types of work, from mojo hands and blue bottles on bottle trees, to graveyard dirt spells and Black Hawk in a bucket. She gave you a great resource to start looking at.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:24 am

There is indeed a tradition of working with spirit vessels in hoodoo. You certainly won't hear them called "fetishes" though. This way of working is not entirely common, but you will find them strongly among the people of South Carolina and Georgia. A spirit--usually of a spirit of the dead that was a powerful ally--was placed in a jar or bottle. There are also some records of ancestral houses. To read more about this type of work, may I suggest the Black Folder by Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church, edited by catherine yronwode. Inside you'll find an article on Supernatural Protection by yours truly which mainly discusses the traditional notion of spirit traps, with some discussion of spirit homes and vessels.

This is powerful work and though forgotten in today's internet age and by newer workers, still is taught by some of the older practitioners.

Another common practice was to craft a "body" for a spirit through the making of a doll. These dolls were then powerful allies of the root doctor and would be called upon to carry out work. Often these dolls were more permanent than the usual clay, or wax. A good example of this was discussed during the Cursing Colloquium during the 2012 Hoodoo Heritage Folk Festival.

Please note, that while these spirit vessels, ancestor homes, and spirit dolls are descendants of the tradition of nkisi, minkisi, and god-making found in Congolese sorcery which was then transmitted into the Prenda and Assentamento of Palo and Quimbanda respectively, that common origin does not mean that they are the same. The latter are the prerogative of the priests of certain religions. The hoodoo techniques are also quite different, but share the same origin.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:08 am

How would one go about finding a Familiar? And how would one make sure their Familiar and spirit guide isn't a bad spirit trying to trick me? One method I've read in the Bible that can be used to see if a spirit isn't evil would be to ask it if Christ came in human form (can't remember what passage it's from though). While this would work for me, but this wouldn't work for a non-Christian for obvious reasons. Is there another/better way to judge a spirit's benevolence or trickiness?

How would one make a spirit house for their Familiar? One method I've read is to make an Alraun, but that seems to be more animistic, European-based rather than Conjure-based.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm guessing by familiar, you mean a familiar spirit. At least in old documentation describing "familiars" that were often seen by people who identified someone as a witch, the familiar was often in the shape of animal, like a cat, rabbit/hare, or a bird, often bird with black feathers, but not always.

A good guide for getting familiar with spirits is Communing with the spirits by Martin Coleman. His directions are succinct, and his advice in dealing with spirits is very practical. It is listed in the Lucky Mojo shop

$22.00 BOO-SPI-COMM Communing With The Spirits by Martin Coleman

His method of ascertaining whether a spirit is true or helpful is whether they produce the desired results for you, whatever it is you are desiring to know or gain. If those results are not forth coming, or verifiable (when doing divination) then your spirit is a trickster. He also gives several directions and recipes for keep trickster spirits away.

In the gifts of Spirits describe the Paul the Apostle in Corinthians, I believe he mentions both being able to see spirits and also being able to know if they are good or evil. If you have that gift, you're ready to go. You could also develop that gift by using Psychic Vision and Clarity products to help you see, while using Spirit Guide (or Indian Spirit Guide) products to help draw the desired helpful and familiar spirit to you.

Once you have established a relationship with the spirit, then you can think about creating a more focused point of interaction for you and the spirit, ie a spirit house. All spirits have their own preferences, just like people. It's better to form a relationship with the spirit (like you would with a person) and ask the spirit what it wants to facilitate this relationship. It can be very simple, to something very complex, it all depends upon the spirit in question.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,
In addition to the great advice given to you, try this page for some ideas: ancestors,-the-dead,-and-the-graveyard- ... 1c#p133522
Take care and have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Valkyri
Newly Registered

Unread post by Valkyri » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good day!

So my Companion or my Familiar has passed to other side and I need to summon him.
I could really use some help with summoning spell,
I really need to bring him back I feel completely lost without him and I owe it to him to a least try to bring him from the other side.

Really Hope someone could help me, I haven't had much guidance with summoning spirits since my grandmother passed away I almost feel out of tune with my spiritual side but since he's passed.

My heart is literally breaking every day he's not here I can feel that he's not here and I feel utterly lost.

Sincerely

Valkyri
Spirit of the North

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi Valkyri,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on summoning with and working with spirits. You may be able to find some guidance here. A number of AIRR workers are also skilled in mediumship and could offer you some magical coaching on the subject should you so desire: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Mediumship
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Valkyri
Newly Registered

Unread post by Valkyri » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank you Aura I'll check out the website tonight I apprecaite your help,

and again if anyone knows any summoning spells for a Familiar/Animal Spirit please let me know it would help a lot, I know how to protect myself, I just need a incantation that is knowen to work.

Again Thanks hopefuly someone can help me.

Sincerely

Valkyri
Spirit of the North

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Hello, Valkyri,
You know what works for me? The SINCERE words that come from my heart. Has never failed me.
But, that's just me
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blackmirror

Unread post by blackmirror » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Greetings!

I have a quick question about making a spirit trap and I am hoping some of the more experienced folks might be able to offer some insight.

I've read that a spirit trap intended to to distract a spirit with a counting exercise and keep someone safe while sleeping can be as simple as seeds (mustard or poppy) spread on the floor under the bed, a flour sieve placed under the bed, or a colander placed over a doorknob.I live in Savannah, GA which is one of the most haunted cities in the US so spirits are always a concern. I'd like to make a few loved ones something to keep them safe at night and my preference is to use seeds. I know at least a couple of my friends wouldn't be able to spread seeds under the bed and/or might like something portable that could be easily set up at a boyfriend's or girlfriend's house and I am wondering if it would be acceptable to adhere the seeds to a surface which could be to hung over the bed or over a door?

This seems like a reasonable alteration to me but maybe there is more to the equation (no pun intended) and additional concerns I haven't considered.

Thank you in advance for your time!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Kevin, you can work much more simply than that. Newbell Niles Puckett, in Folk Beliefs of the Southern Negro, records the belief that spirits can be distracted by an open Bible beside the bed -- or, for that matter, any book or even a newspaper. Some even use a piece of checkered cloth, in the belief that the witch or spirit "has to count every square -- and they'll be broke [beaten, not impoverished] before they finish."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

blackmirror

Unread post by blackmirror » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi Miss Michaele!

Thank you so much for your response to my post--I really appreciate how helpful everyone is in these forums.

I didn't know about the checkered cloth but I think I had heard about the newspaper though I can't remember where. Can you think of anything that would be ineffective about attaching seeds (or cloth or newspaper) to some sort of support? I get that by doing so I would be making things more complicated than necessary but I would like to make something to give to my friends.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:26 pm

[quote="kevin" Can you think of anything that would be ineffective about attaching seeds (or cloth or newspaper) to some sort of support? I get that by doing so I would be making things more complicated than necessary but I would like to make something to give to my friends.[/quote]

Oh! Fill a little vial with seeds and string it on a cord necklace. Then your friends can leave it on the nightstand or hang it from a bedpost or reading light fixture when they go to bed.

Miss Michaele

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:32 am

Hello to all !
My grandmother has just recently passed and i wanted to know if there is anyway i can contact her and talk to her.
Thanks for your time

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:21 am

Hello arilover16,

I am sorry to hear that your grandmother has passed. I hope it was peaceful. There are lots of traditions for staying in touch with those who have passed on. You always go to her grave and talk to her there. You can also pray that she is able to communicate with you. You can also make a space for her in your home. Get a little table or some other space and keep a picture of her there as well as things she may have liked and talk to her there. Ask her to communicate with you and she will. I keep a small ancestor altar with pictures of my ancestors and some carvings to represent eh ancestors who I don't have pictures for as well as those whose names I do not know. You can also buy some of her graveyard dirt and keep it on that space as well. Leave 3 coins at the grave site and take a handful of her dirt home with you. This is all just a start communicating with ancestors. hope this helps and I am sure others will be able to offer more advice!

Peace~

Nathen

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:42 am

Thank you for your reply Nathen.
Another question, how would i know if she is communicating with me? Also, I have ashes of her, would the same rules apply?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Hello, Arilover,
I LOVE Natstein's advice!
Communication occurs in many ways: symbols, numbers; odors; dreams; etc.
I recommend that if things start occurring that aren't what you normally experience, keep a notebook and write things down. You'll start seeing a pattern. Then, you'll know. You have to have patience. Usually the signs come when you're not expecting them.
And, yes, ashes can be used. You can have them on your altar.
Good luck.
Let us know when you start seeing a pattern.
It's so nice that you love your grandmother so much. It's beautiful
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Thank you for your reply Miss Aida! :) I will keep a journal and write things that occur down.

Shab
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shab » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 pm

My Aunt raised me, my brother and cousins. She never had any children of her own.We had a somewhat turbulent relationship most of the times but many laughs when she was in a good mood. Our relationship became turbulent after she became a black Jew who after joining the church became a full out racist and wanted me to join( which I refused) and believed that a womans only duty was to serve a man.It got to the point that she wanted me to be some one in the Church's second wife (if I was lucky) but more likely 3rd or 4th wife because I was not a virgin and even though I look black ,I am mixed(my mom is Native Indian, Indian and Black), thus I would be lucky if one of them chose me to purify the blood line of her brother's seed (me).
She was in the church and started seeing someone there who degraded her sexually, emotionally , financially .However because he was black Jew and a man, she considered herself lucky. It was so bad that once I went to her house for lunch and she told me to go up the back stairs because he was in the living room and wanted peace which meant not even she should be in the living room of HER OWN HOUSE which he met her with. I did so. She took out the lunch and when I went to sit at the table to eat she told me, me and her would have to sit on a bench in the kitchen since he did not want anyone at the six seat table with him.I removed myself from her only talking when necessary.
About three months before she died she started reaching out to me and we would chat.Two weeks before she died she told me she was sorry for all wrongs she had done me and also that he destroyed and betrayed her and used her and that she was now ostracized by the church especially because she complained about it, and more so that he refused to contact her after she had helped him with obtaing some land etc. for a future they planned 12 years before. The day he got through with all he wanted which was 14 years later, he told her not to contact him again and that he didn't want her and also the fact that she never had children of her own meant she was nothing of a woman (the churchs belief). In her exact words 5 days before she died she said "I feel so decieved , so hurt and lower than a whore, I lived all my life feeling this was right. Forgive me for any wrong I did you.I now understand what you were trying to tell me.She also started doing weird things like preparing for myself and brother, and my brothers' baby, and telling me that I was the new Aunty now and calling me everyday to let me know that. The night before she died, she sat with myself and cousin and told us what she wanted us to do for our future etc. , which we found strange. It was unlike her.
The next morning she was dead from a massive stroke and heart attack.
After that I started feeling her presence.At times I would dream her and she would show me persons I had to watch out for etc and was always accurate. Once I felt her presence so intensely I got scared and asked her to show me a sign if it was her , and a towel on a shelf fell immediately.
she started showing herself to me but in quick glances.The last time I saw her was around 2am one morning. My room was freezing cold ( I live in the Tropics and use a fan at night because it is usually very hot),when she appeared Naked at the side of my bed and woke me up( I felt as if I was in a trance), and seemed to be in a hurry. She said to me , ask me anything now.I started asking her questions and she answered even giving me time spans when the events would occur. She then started to get really anxious ,antsy and angry as if someone was pursuing her and said thats enough. I have to go now and vanished.Then I got up and the temperature in my room came back to normal.Everything she gave me an answer to that night came through in the exact time span.However since that visitation I have never felt her presence, dreamt of her or seen her again.
I practice candle magic and get fairly good results. I would like to know of a spell or ritual I can use to contact her .Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:11 am

You can use Spirit Guide products and/or contact a member of AIRR who is a medium.
www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:24 am

Hello Shab,

Also if you go to this thread there is more information on working with Ancestors and spirits. The first chunk of posts is talking about demons so don't worry about reading those but by the bottom of the first page and into the second page there is some good information on contacting and working with spirits and ancestors.

(spells-to-summon-or-work-with-a-spirit- ... 46d0818db7)

Peace~

Nathen

Shab
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shab » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks. I'll check these links out right now.

Mrniceguy

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 am

I was wondering how I would go about summoning a spirit that would guide me in financial areas of life. Example :where to send my job resume or when to spend money or when to save money? What street to walk on to find a $10 bill.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 am

Saint Joseph for employment. Saint Expedite if you have an urgent need/emergency case.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, MrNiceGuy,
Try this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jubilee

Unread post by jubilee » Sat May 31, 2014 1:19 pm

Whenever I do work that puts me in contact with spirits, I get completely cross-eyed fatigued and fall asleep (once I get home, I don't just collapse). I'm usually totally out for several hours and don't wake up rested at all, my limbs are really heavy, and my tongue feels too big for my mouth, so I probably come across as inebriated. I won't drive anywhere after one of these episodes. It's kind of like low blood sugar on a really humid day. I'm not talking serious spell work or anything, it's often completely unintentional, like when I was a kid playing with the Parker Brothers Ouija board, or recently after visiting a civil war cemetery nearby. It can also happen when I am being intentional, like after doing candle magic. I'm trying to learn, but I keep passing out, and it's hard for me to stay awake the next day. What do you do to preserve your personal energy and stay grounded? Strenuous exercise seems to help, but that's not always practical. I feel like there's something really basic that I'm missing. Thanks for any advice.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Dear Jubilee,

A weekly or daily protective bath - again, I recommend Protection products - is probably a good idea. Also, a cleansing bath - or at least a sprinkle, or standing in incense smoke - is a wise precaution.

When you're doing spiritual work or visiting cemeteries, carry a whole angelica root in your pocket. First, though, you will bless the root with prayer and an appropriate oil or, such as Protection (not Fiery Wall of Protection, which can generate a lot of drama).

Also, have an open Bible in the room when you're doing spiritual work. Open it to one of the protection psalms such as psalm 91. Also, I like this verse from Psalm 54: "For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. He shall reward evil unto my enemies: cut them off in thy truth."

Also, have you read Draja Mickaharic's Communing with the Spirits? You will find much good advice there.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

jubilee

Unread post by jubilee » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 am

Thank you Miss Michaele - I will definitely look into all of these suggestions and try them. I don't have the root or protection products yet, but do have Chinese wash and van van oil that I will use until i can get an order in. I just received Hoodoo Bible Magic, which I love, and I'll follow your advice on the psalms. I'll get that book you recommended. Thank you for your good advice!

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 pm

I was listening to an older Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour episode,where Miss Cat told a caller to remember to test a spirit they are just getting to know.How do you test a spirit?Growing up in a strict Protestant household (that only took into account angels and demons) I was told that the spirit had to declare that Jesus was the son of god,etc.What about outside the Christian tradition? What if the ancestor you are contacting wasn't Christian; or you are working with the Hindu patheon? Thanks so much?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”