Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Diana123
Newly Registered

Re: Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread post by Diana123 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm interested in breaking up my husband and his girlfriend are there any rootworkers that can help me succeed in this! It's a serious situation she was convicted of battery charges against him and has threatened to have my son raped yet my husband is still with her!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:22 pm

--Diana123,

If you're looking to hire a worker to help you, check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

Diana123
Newly Registered

Unread post by Diana123 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Thank you! I will look into it is there anyone specific that you recommend who is successful in this! The reason im saying this is because I know alot of root workers wont do the work

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:12 pm

We don't usually make recommendations. If you read through the AIRR profiles, it will say what kind of work the members will and will not take on. It may take you a bit, but it will help you get to know them better.
Two-Headed Doctor

GEMINI63

Unread post by GEMINI63 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Can someone Help me ! I made a mistake of doing a Break Up spell on the wrong hour of "Venus" for over two days. As I am reading, it should have been in the hour of MARS ! Is that correct?? Did I ruin my candle spell cast even if it was done totally for a BREAK UP with names carved and banishing oil ??!!

Today is Tuesday Mars/WAR) and I was going to do Break Up again today in hours of MARS the correct way. Am I doing this all wrong? (I am awaiting my MOJO candles so I am using mostly votives for now)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 am

Using planetary hours is an enhancement, not a requirement. Personally, I find them too complicated. Go ahead with your work and don't inject doubt into it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

GEMINI63

Unread post by GEMINI63 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 am

Thanks ! I was using everything to make the spell stronger! (too much info on the internet) But does a Break up spell to be done under the sign of MARS right? I assumed it was a love category so I did it under VENUS !! The Break up Spell during a Waning Moon I am doing for is for two stubborn people.

Is there another angle like a cheating spell so he can get caught or have his ex-girlfriend return or just someone totally new? I need a creative idea!

GEMINI63

Unread post by GEMINI63 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 am

Another question.... While awaiting my MOJO candles to arrive I have been using basic vigil candles for a Break up that I dress. Almost all my candles are now pretty much clear. Very rare black smoke on glass or smoke from flame. Not alot of resistance I assume. But I do get some very slight wax sometimes on the back side of candle glass, sometimes a wax smudge here and there. What does that mean? Almost every time the candle flame "DANCES" not hiss, crackle, flicker or jump..just Dance. Sometimes a strong flame, sometimes a basic flame. Is this a good sign?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 pm

I dont see a problem with doing your work during this planetary hour unless you use it. It is not required as Mama Micki stated...BUT you need to over think so that it does not take away from the energy of your spell.

As for the dancing candle, and other candle divination questions, you can find the questions to your answers here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... tml#signsA
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 am

Just an update.
After taking the advice of Mary Bee,I performed some spellwork using a male figural candle that centered around crucible of courage products and some kings Solomon wisdom and road opening products from LMCC. Backed it up with vigil candles on the LMCC altar. It took 4 months to the day, but he finally got a divorce Hallelujah!
After putting it off for years

Thanks LMCC

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 pm

How do you lay tricks in the daily space of someone whom you'd like to see initiate a break-up in their relationship?
I have access on three days alone (unexpectedly) and the woman is the key player. She is strong-willed, but also unhappy in the relationship and building a life outside the marriage. The timeline seems to be a year.

I was thinking Separation Oil and perhaps Courage as well, since she has a mind to end things, but has trouble with changes in any area of her life. Her personal effects are in the space and she spends most of her time in it, so energetically this is a big part of her life.

Thanks in advance for your help. I wanted to get a reading, but can't get one scheduled until after the window of opportunity has passed!
q2b

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 am

hi Lovehim

just want to offer my sympathy to you as i know what you must be going through.

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:05 pm

I had a similar situation with a co-worker that was taking advantage of a lover and she needed to find someplace to live to give us all some relief. I used a mix of a dirt dauber's nest, cat and dog hair and some hot foot powder. Then I started leaving notices for houses and jobs in another town with attraction powder blown on them.
She started fighting with herself and anyone who would get in her space. Then she started picking up the papers and finally applied for a job in the town near by and loves where she lives. Of course she left her lover and gave our whole office peace.
I like to use powders when I am getting someone to break up or leave and it works really quickly. Since you have seperation oil I would say dab a little on the door knobs she would touch or computer mouse that she would touch and whisper time to break up with person or place you want her to seperate from. If you decide to use powders I would suggest that on the three days you are there blow a little of your powder in the four corners of the office and say something like "Her name begon from this place never again to show your face."
Hope it helps and let me know how it goes ~ Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 am

Thank you for the great suggestions! I have used the Separation Oil on all handles in the room and powders on the floor where this person will walk. I dusted the mirror with powder and courage powder, saying "the courage to leave, the courage to leave."
Two more days of chances left.
Will see how things go!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:14 pm

I ordered the break up spell kit, but don't need the gopher dust, which is too extreme...

Can I return it for a credit?

Lindsay
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lindsay » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm

I have a complicated situation. At first glance it looks like the typical "other woman wants him to leave his wife situation" I assure you it goes beyond that. My friend and I started having an affair about 3 months ago. It wasn't one of those things that were supposed to happen. It just did, and we carried on that way until now. In May he decided he had to start marriage counseling because he "owed" it to his marriage before he could make any decisions. We continued to find loopholes to stay physical until a few weeks ago. I couldn't handle it anymore, and we decided to stop completely. We still talk daily and remain close, and I know he has no plans to leave his wife as of yet. However, I know the connection we share is real. It is not only sexual, although that part of it was amazing. He can read my mind at times, and we really connect on a spiritual and emotional level. I know this is the real deal. I wouldn't be so set on it if it weren't. I support his decision to do whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel like he tried, but I don't agree with it. We both have children, and I want us to begin a life together. I know he's the one. What can I do to push him along?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling, punctuation, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 pm

No, this isn't "complicated." You want your married lover to leave his wife and start a new life with you. What does he want? To work it out with his wife, but keep you on the side? Get a divorce? Before you do anything, you should probably get a reading. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Here is the key:

1} In May he decided he had to start marriage counseling because he "owed" it to his marriage before he could make any decisions.

He was unsure of what to do. Being with you did not accord with his life-view of himself as a good, married man.

2) We continued to find loopholes to stay physical until a few weeks ago.

You are better in bed than his wife. This is one of the many reasons he was willing to break the marriage.

3) I couldn't handle it anymore,

Turns out you were not just good in bed, you also had needs for honesty and fulfillment -- and you spoke up. This threatened his self-image. He realized that he was not just cheating on his wife, but hurting you too.

4) and we decided to stop completely.

He couldn't please you, so he went back to his wife. Less sex, but his self-image remained intact.

So, now what? If you want him, you will have to do break-up spells on him and his wife.

I can say two things: If you broke it off ("couldn't handle it") it's over and unless you get back into a sexual relationship with him, it will stay over.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:09 am

Lindsay, do not double post in different threads. By doing so, you create unnecessary work for moderators. I suggest you read and heed Miss Cat's excellent advice.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 am

Dear forum, I have done a 7-day moving candle separation spell for a couple, and have seen a nightmare during the spellwork. It involved the lady attacking and paralysing me, and I couldnt scream. Obviously this could just be psychological as deep down I might have been feeling guilty about it, but in your opinion would you take this as a sign of some sorts e.g. the lady knows about me or some outside influence and might be putting up a fight? Thanks in advance.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm

I would take it as a sign that this woman is trying to fight your work. But to be absolutely sure, I would get a reading from an experienced rootworker:

http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:29 pm

konstanta,

As Mary Bee said, this is a serious sign of strike-back from the person whom you are attempting to drive away -- and this person is POWERFUL .She is aware of you and is invading your dreams and reversing your spell right back onto you.

Be careful.

Uncross yourself (use Uncrossing Bath Crystals or 13 Herb Bath or both) and then cleanse your working space (use Chinese Wash). The next time you attempt to work this type of trick, you will need to set protections around your space, and "work invisible" (there are several methods for this, and this is where it gets complicated). You may also need to mirror-box or reverse her between two mirrors.

Full instructions are far too long to write out here; you should book a rootwork consultation with a member of AIRR and be prepared to spend at least a half an hour going over the kinds of protection and invisibility you will need and, if you can, ask for a rootworker who will allow you to tape the conversation, because even to describe all these steps in half an hour is rushing it and unless you take fast notes, you will need a recording of the instructions. An hour would be better, if you are inexperienced.
catherine yronwode

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:43 am

Dear Catherine and Mary Bee, Thank you for your replies and advice. I did a separation spell for my lover with whom we go way back, and found each other again. He is married and cannot currently divorce for various valid reasons too complicated to explain here. Afterwards, to strengthen our relationship I started on a lovers candle spell, and saw this nightmare again (yesterday basically). I would like to take up your advice on a session with a rootworker- however, I live in the UK. Do you know of any contacts on this side of the pond? Will definitely do the uncrossing bath - many thanks again, appreciate your help.

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 am

I should probably add that I suspect the lady and her mom are working spells on him not to leave...:( I am worried about him, and feel guilty that my tricks might do him worse, but do not know what else to do...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 am

Hi konstanta,

Please follow Miss Cat's advice and if you haven't uncrossed yourself and cleansed your space, do so ASAP.

Being in the UK is not a problem, most AIRR workers will happily do consultations via Skype. You can look through the different workers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:25 am

konstanta,

Balthazar is in the Netherlands, Rev. Fred is based in France, and Dr. Johannes is in Sweden. They may not take a marriage break-up spell on behalf of an "outside woman" but you could certainly approach them with a request.

However, i did not recommend that you hire a rootworker, and i think you misunderstood me.

I said that you should have a rootwork CONSULTATION before undertaking more work yourself. This is done by telephone and can be performed by any AIRR worker, including those who do not undertake such cases. Please go back and re-read what i wrote. I spoke of making a phone call and taping it, to get instructions on uncrossing, setting up protection of your working space, and working shielded.

If you don't know what a rootowrk consultation is, here is some basic information:

Category:Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ual_Advice

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 am

Dear Catherine, a big thank you for your advice and the link, which looks very useful. I am sorry if I used wrong terminology, but i did understand what you mean regarding consultation. You are absolutely right, there are probably many rootworkers not comfortable with such spells - hell, i have guilt pangs about what i am attempting and prefer not to share the sin. But after considering it for a long time, i decided this is what i should do, and learned my lessons in not judging anyone anymore in these circumstances...:( besides i have this odd feeling that this spell would be most effective if the person most involved carries it out (hopefully not making a big mess of things). i will keep you posted. all the best and thank you again.

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 am

quick update about the nightmares - it has now been two weeks, and after a witch bottle, 13 herb bath, cleansing ritual space, and placing bay leaves around the corners of the house the only dream i have seen which might be related to this was a lady without eyes searching for something. I'd like to think this was the same lady. i am thinking of doing a mirror box but havent done the consultation yet. thank you all for your advice..

abcspellitoutforme
Newly Registered

Unread post by abcspellitoutforme » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Are there any simple divorce spells I can use on my parents? They've been together for over forty years but it isn't working out. I hear them fight everyday and might and it is stressful to everyone I'm the family. My mom argues with everyone and blames everyone but herself. I want he gone. Not hurt, dead, or anything else like that. Just out of my life for the time being. Is this possible? I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:38 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html Separation spiritual products are designed to " cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another. They can be used to bring about an amicable
divorce
...."

You mentioned you wanted your mother 'gone'. Dear, this is a tall order considering the maternal connection here. However, I would advise that you do a cleaning (...sometimes Chinese Wash will do the job ((http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html)), followed by peaceful home (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

demon_ruby

Unread post by demon_ruby » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm

I will try to make a long story short and simple. My apologies if this post get's kinda lengthy. Here goes..

About 2 or 3 years ago I had a big crush on this guy (I still do) and I never told him because I was so shy to say something about it to him. He was single back then.

I never had any intention on using any kind of magick because there was no need for magick. I had planned to do what I always do to get a guy to notice me. Talk to them, dress sexy, laugh at their lame jokes, take an interest in their interests,etc and if he didn't reciprocate my feelings, then I'd move on to the next. But for some odd reason, it let the shyness take over.

I'm used of guys approaching me, not the other way around. I also got consumed with work, school and family. It was a very stressful time in my life. A lot of which, I didn't have control over. :roll: I didn't forget about him I just had so much going on at the time.

Fast forward. I re-emerge into the picture (never stopped having feelings for the guy) and I found out he got married recently. Ouch! Now I feel stupid because I should have pursued him when he was single. I never thought he'd get married so soon either. I can't predict the future. I sorta took it for granted I guess.

For the record, I have NEVER in my life dated or pursued a married/taken guy. That's not how I was raised. But just because he's married now hasn't changed my feelings towards him either. So now I'm stuck in a conundrum. A "should I or shouldn't I" debate within myself.

I am thinking of buying the lucky mojo breakup kit, but I'm not sure if that is too harsh or if should use something else. I am trying to avoid using anything that would bring illness/death to the wife. Yes, I'd like them to breakup, but not at the cost of someone's life.

The only potential problem I see is that I have always felt like I have been hexed or cursed by someone for years. Maybe even a generational curse. I have been through a lot and I have had some weird things happen in my home. I just never knew what to do about it.

Because of that, this does seem like the most inappropriate time to get involved with any kind of negative magick. But I don't wanna wait too long either.

They've only be married 3 or 4 months. I'd rather get the ball rolling soon before it gets complicated. They have no kids.

Nothing is tying them together except for a piece of paper.

I'd like to attempt to separate them now, than later. I don't want to breakup a couple w/ children.

I have worked with a practitioner in the past on something unrelated. I would prefer him to do the work for me but I can not afford to at the moment. He's not a scam, he's just a little pricey!

I did some searching on the web and found the lucky mojo store. The kits here are much cheaper than what I'd have to pay him. But I'm not too sure of what to do/use exactly.

Any suggestions are advice will be greatly appreciated. :mrgreen:

I do know anything about astrology and if it has anything to do with magick. But I'm a capricorn, he's a virgo and she's a leo. Meh. :?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Let me see if I can sum this up: You had a crush on a single guy, you were too shy to let him know, and now that he's married you want to break up him and his wife.

Your subject line says "YOLO", which stands for "You Only Live Once."

My blunt suggestion is: live your life with integrity. Don't break up a marriage. It isn't "just a piece of paper", it's a commitment before God and the community. Get yourself a Cut and Clear kit, which will cut away your feelings for this guy, and draw a perfect single guy towards you.

Before you do Cut and Clear, you may want to do some Uncrossing work to cleanse off any negativity. You can purchase an Uncrossing Spell Kit and a Cut and Clear Kit at the same time and do the Uncrossing one first.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

demon_ruby

Unread post by demon_ruby » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 pm

"It's a commitment before God and the community?" LOL!

Tell that to the thousands of people who cheat on their spouses.

Thanks for replying Mary. Have you used the uncrossing and the cut and clear kit before?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Yes, demon_ruby, A MARRIAGE IS A COMMITMENT BEFORE GOD AND THE COMMUNITY.

And yes, i DO tell that to the thousands of people who cheat on their spouses. Just because i practice magic, that does NOT mean that i park my conscience at the door.

Yes, i make all kinds of break-up products, and many of us here will take on break-up cases, but very few -- if any -- of us will take on unjustified cases.

You can "LOL" all you want, but you are going to be doing so from outside this forum. Your rudeness to our Moderator, Mary Bee, is sufficient to get you banned.

Goodbye.
catherine yronwode

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 pm

I been separated from my wife for close to a year now. After 9 years she decided to lead a reckless party life with some new friends she met at work. She left me as both mom and dad with our 2 kids. I let it go at the time thinking it was just a reckless phase she was going through. Please don’t get me wrong, for years she was a great wife and a great mother. Nothing to suggests this behavior. For the past year so much has gone wrong in her life, yet she feels that she made the decision to take this patch and it’s the path she will continue on (a very hard headed woman). I went to reader& rootworks but I am confused as to which one to choose from. I am in the Los Angeles area, could someone please recommend the best one in reconciliation and control work? Also, will a well perform control spell work on such a super stubborn person? Thanks,
CaptainConjure

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi there:
There are several readers and rootworkers in the California/LA/San Fran area. A few that come to mind are Deacon Millett (well known for his excellent reconciliation work), Dr. E., Conjureman Ali, and of course our wonderful Miss Cat :)
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

priya
Newly Registered

Unread post by priya » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:24 am

Hi,
I am priya,I have done breakup spell ,I don't know what is there status after breakup spell,but my husband is fighting wid me ,I don't know what to do,I am new in this.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:21 am

Hello priya

You might want to get a reading on this one

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:26 am

Hi priya,

Before doing a protection bath, do some uncrossing and cleansing: it sounds to me like your work may have been reversed. Other questions/info to consider when doing break-up work:

1 - Did you cleanse after doing the work? It is a very important part of doing this type of work and you can read more about it here: cleansing-after-performing-acts-of-dark ... e3b1941e94
2 - Did you have protection up before you went on the magical attack? You can read more about that here: protection-against-reversal-attack-afte ... e3b1941e94 & spell-casting-for-protection-against-sp ... e3b1941e94
3 - Did you shield your work from the target or confuse them so they wouldn't be aware of your intervention? Ideas on how to do that can be found here: spell-casting-for-invisibility-from-ene ... e94#p40784

If you are a beginner however, seriously consider getting a reading and short coaching session from an experienced AIRR member who does break-up work: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Break_Ups
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

saki

Unread post by saki » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi I m new here and I have a question about Break up, Divorce or Separation. Are they working if the couple is living in an other Country? Better to say in an other Continent? And just with Photos?I want to help a friend , she s really soffering a lot, but if there is not chance, well , I really do not know what shall I do. Sometimes I m in the Country but not in the same Town and not longer then 4 or 5 days
Could please someone give me a answer and help me?
Thank you very much

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Distance work is very common in hoodoo; the more personal a link you have to the persons involved then the work will likely be more personal and effective.

If you had some hair, nail clippings or bodily fluids of each person that are being broken up, that's the best but if all you have are pictures, it can work if you work with intention, focus and purpose.

Read more about Break Up products and their uses here;
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

saki

Unread post by saki » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Thank you very much for your reply, at the moment I got just Fotos, maybe it possible to get something from him , like letters I dont kown because at the moment they re separate, from her the Foto is the only thing that we have and it was a luky goal, I ll read the link that you posted me and I ll try to do my best. I just was afraid that such a long distance like Germany and Japan was making everything impossible.
Again thank you for your kind reply :D

saki

Unread post by saki » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:20 am

Hi I started my vinegar jar tuesday night, I wanted to wait till my LM order arrived but.....I can not explain I felt a big desire to start.
I used their photos with the names written on the back, black for her red for him, plus his DOB.
I sprinkled them with crush chili, chili oil, pepper. In between I put a paper with the word divorce, then
A lemon slice on each photo
Black pepper
Lemon juce
Chili powder
Piri piri
9 blackhead pins
Brocken glass
A pice of paper with his written
A paper with my wishes
I shaked very hard and I gave my commands, as separation, breack up, quarrels and so on, with loud voice,
I tried to figure them schreamming and fighting, but I did it in my own language and they speaks an other
together, is that a problem?
Then I engraved the names on a blak candel and in between the word divorce, I dressed eith piri piri and hot salsa put the candel on the top and placed in the bath.
The candel burns slowly ( is a wide one) but the flam is clear. I was thinking to burn it evrryday for 7 times and then buries the jard in a graveyard, as the couple lives oversea.
Probably I made some mistakes.....but I ll finish it and belive its work. As soon as I get my order( break up spell kit and some other) I ll start another one on waning moon.
Now my questions, it s better to start to burn the candel befire I start to prepare the jar?
Wenn I put the candel on the top of the jar do I ve to stay there all the time or after a bit can I leave burning?
Do I need an homealter or is it possible without? And then I ve to can I hide it?
I do not have any belongings from her, just a photo, but I have a suitcase that belonges to both, could be possible to use the suitcase lining cloth as cuople belong for a jar or break up spell?
I wish you all a nice day :D
Then

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 am

Good Morning, Saki,
I usually light 2 candles: one while putting the spell together (to work by candlelight) and another to start the jar. That's just me.
You can go to the upper right hand corner, in the dark green area. There's a white box. Write: Altars and you will see so many terrific ideas about altars (and even photos). Some people will even use their shower stall (if you're worried about leaving it unattended).
And yes, if the suitcase lining has the skin cells or other DNA from your target, then that will work also.
Again, check out the thread about altars.
Hope this helps.
Have a great day
HRCC Graduate #1631

saki

Unread post by saki » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 am

Miss Aida thank you very much for your reply, it s help me a lot, I ll search for altars and look for a suitable idea for me. So if I understood wright I can leave the candel burning in an other room without to stay there all the time. I hope that doing my first jar without altar is nit going to becto bad, but as I already decided as soon as I get my break up kit I ll do it plus an other jard, but this time with the altar. Thank you also for the 2candels idea,I used just one but I find your suggestion very good. Concerning the lining I hope and suppose that still could have some skin cell or DNA, as it was used from both, well I can just try and pray that s works.
I was just wondering if 7 days are enought and also to buried in a graveyard cose the are in another country, Europa Asia, not near......
But I ll keep going
Thanks again an I wish you a lovely day
( sorry for asking so much , I m so confusing , I d like to learn and do my best) :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Good Evening, Saki,
No, you don't have to stand over a candle and watch it burn. You're fine to let it burn without your presence.
You can burn candles as long as you wish. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. But, if you're doing a break-up, I would advise 13 days of candle burning until you receive your break up kit and then, follow those instructions EXACTLY as specified.
Here is a webpage that provides other means of disposal. www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I hope this helps.
Take care of yourself and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

saki

Unread post by saki » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you so much for your help, I ll follow your suggestions,
Love and hugs
Take care of you

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:33 am

Firstly, I am not sure if this is the correct thread forum for my question; but I tried looking and thought this may be the most appropriate.

I had a break-up spell done for me by two women who do this regularly; this was in early July..and I bumped into the guy I like, the guy I had a relationship with who was with a girlfriend he wasnt happy with....end of September...so 2 and a half months later, and he tells me they split up. They split up 2 and a half months after the spell...she was pressuring him to see if he loved her; he told her the truth, that he didnt....

So I would like someone who knows about spells etc to tell me: would this likely be a result of the spell? Meaning, would it take 2 and a half months to work?

I also had a psychic reading after to ask about them, and she said it seems over, that he doesnt want her and that he needs some time to sort things out.

So can anyone tell me if this is the result from the break-up spell that was done? Thanks in advance xx

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:08 am

Hi Snowbud,

I would take it as a sign the spell worked. Sometimes spells work fast and sometimes they take longer.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter because he's free now.

I'd make a move now ( magical) before somebody else gets him. A lot of men don't like being without a partner for very long.
Use some attraction products like:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

There are readers and rootworkers here that specialize in seduction, sex and attraction spells. They can give you a consultation and magical coaching or you can hire them to do the work for you.
www.readersandrootworkers.org

Start working on that dude asap!

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 am

Hi Snowbud, Yes, it sounds like the spell work to me. Two and a half months really isn't that long. Plus, you had a reading to confirm the spellworking was effective. I am curious why you are asking this question? Were you starting to doubt the spellworking? Is there something else going on?

I also agree with Susan, if you still want this person, now is the time to start doing work to bring you together.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Thank u all for your replies. No, I was asking just so I could get more people's opinions...

I also agree that it has worked..I also did an obsession spell on him after the break - up spell, so I'm waiting to see if that's worked.

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

I would like to target a couple for a marriage breakup because as a couple, they are both very insensitive people thinking only about their happiness to the detriment of others. I'm not seeking to do any cursing to seriously mess up their lives since I don't think they deserve that, but just something to make these two people lose all feeling for each other, fall completely out of love so to speak so the marriage becomes loveless and sexless. I want it to get to the point where both of them are thinking "What is the point of me being married to this person? I was better off when I was single." There are no children between the two of them so the harm to others doesn't exist. What type of candlework is most effective in something like this and what ingredients (i.e. oils, powders, herbs) should be used? Any personal contact needed like foot-tracking or hairs?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Good Evening, Bee_777,
Here's a couple of webpages for you.
The first is the break up page; www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
And tis second one is an array of spells that you can chose from. There may be a few that will suit your desires perfectly
www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I hope this helps
Take care of yourself and have a good evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Everyone's outcome is NOT the same given the circumstances. In addition, you may have to do more than one break up spell. This is why you probably should get a reading and ask about this in the reading like what would it take to break them up? Yes I have used it and it did work along with other stuff such as a vinegar jar.

Please do a forum search. We have talked about break up spells, vinegar jars, and other methods extensively. Pictures and any other personal concerns will help your work.
Hi I am in similar situation, He wants to leave his wife But Councillor advice him stay and try. But he is not happy. If you are saying get a reading how can I know I could break them and Which way I should I ask it. Should I tell reader i am in love with a married man. I am confuse. Why we have to get reading. Please explain.
Thank you
Blessed be

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site. I want to do vinegar jar. But I don't know how to do cleansing bath after or before. If someone can give me the ingredient for the cleansing and how to do that it is really appreciated. Is it ok to use any negativity cleansing bath. Please help me.
Thanks everyone.
Blessed be

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi I am getting ready for my vinegar jar. I have a picture of the couple. Should I separate them that picture and write their name (black and red) on it and put it in the jar. this work instead of writing their name on 2 parchment paper.If someone can give proper info A to Z it would help us. Is it ok to take bath with fresh hyssop. should I use flower, leaves or roots??. Please give some info.

Thank you
Blessed be

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:48 am

Hi kiyoki, You don't have to get a reading, but it often helps you to get a better idea of what is going on and how to best deal with the situation. Sometimes we are so caught up in our lives that we can't really see clearly. A reader might be able to tell you more about the situation than you even realize is happening. And yes, if you do decide to speak with a reader you want to tell them that you are in love with a married man. It is important that you are honest with your reader, otherwise you won't get an accurate reading.

As far as your other questions are concerned, all of the information you are seeking is already here for you. Go up to the "Search" bar in the top right hand side of the page and put in vinegar jar and there will be a ton of information that answers all of your questions.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:19 am

Thank you very much Miss Phoenix.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi
Today I started my vinegar jar. I did everything But something bad happened. I put in pics of them facing out side, side of the jar and put all ingredient in the middle of the jar. But while I shake it the woman's pic came to the guy's behind of the pic. Like she is behind of him. I tried to move it shaking but could not. With vinegar it moved. I had to open and put it back and I teared little bit top of her pic and came out with little bit of her name. I shake it and came closer to him again and open separate again. I opened two times. I light the candle, It was good after 2 min flair start to move like dancing. After 4 min its stop and was straight like a 1 1/2 inch tall. I put it in bathtub, flair is still same. tall wide clear.
Is this a bad sign. I am so worried. Should I start all over again. any help.
Thank you

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi again
The flairs is going very tall now more than 3 inch and releasing black smoke coming down againg time by time. Wax still around the candle, is this a good or bad sigh.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”