Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Wild at Heart
Forum Member
Re: Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Congrats! That is so amazing! I usually hear about King Solomon's Wisdom on its own, but that in conjunction with Crown of Success make an amazing combination, and clearly Crown of Success can hold its own, too.

Queen Enchantress
Forum Member

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm

I just used Crown of Success and Master this semester and actually went from Ds to As and I did the root work halfway through the semester too! I also used Master oil on a purple candle with a honey jar for the teachers and one of the teachers decided to give me extra credit because she saw the progress I made throughout the semester so I went from a C to B! I love Crown of Success and Master oil! :D

Lai-LaiBear
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lai-LaiBear » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Ok I have been studying hard for a whole semester to get a passing grade in my class.

My professor is one of those strict professors that only gives exams instead of assignments. She believes exams are the only way to prove that you did the work and are worthy moving forward in the program.

I made a 77 on the final. My overall grade in the class is a 68.

I spoke with her to find out if anything could be done to raise my grade. She kept telling me no. She said that life is all a bunch of tests and this is a rude awakening for me.

I don't think it's fair that she did this even though she was very open to other students. I wanted to cast a spell to change her mind or at least have some compassion towards me. Grades won't be posted until the 21st so I am really hoping that I can do this.

lovinlife1976
Forum Member

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

Thanks guys!!! I will try the master oil and purple candle on my teachers because I am graduating in May and going on to my Bachelors in the Summer. Be blessed people and congrats to you as well!!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:25 am

Hi Lai-LaiBear,

Since the 21st is only two weeks away, it is certain that sweetening work would have been better if undertaken since the beginning of the semester rather than right now. That said, better late than never and so getting a sweetening honey jar going on her would be one way to work. Luck Mojo has those ready to go with everything you need here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

You can also have MISC set a light for you to back up your work. A Crown of Success light would be a good choice: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ccess.html

Finally, you may well want to get a professional help you out or to read on the situation. You can consult a long list of excellent and ethical rootworkers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings and Best of Luck
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:37 am

Lai-LaiBear,

Since the professor is being difficult,I would go with some sort of domination formula, maybe Essence of Bendover. This woman sounds like she is full of herself and is on a power trip.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Lai-LaiBear,

I understand where you are coming from. but trying to dominate the professor after your overall grade worked out to be a 68 is coming in too late in the game. I doubt you will win your case.

Not every case can be won, and this is particularly true if you start your magical spell-casting too late or aim it at an obstacle rather than setting the scene for victory..

You have framed your case as what i call "the boxer's prayer." ("Lord let me dominate, overpower, and beat the crap out of this other person so i can win a golden trophy.")

I believe that a greater chance for academic success will come if you employ the form of spell casting i call "the farmer's prayer." ("Lord, i have plowed my ground and planted my seeds in faith; as i tend my garden with diligence, Lord, send me the rain and sunshine my garden requires, and keep the pests away, so that i may harvest a bounteous crop.")

Read this entire thread above your post in whichb people describe spell-casting for passing exams and see how others, especially lovinlife1976, went from an F grade to passing on the second try by using Crown of Success products, having candles set for success at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, and asking for prayers from the members of the Crystal Silence League. Do you see how this worked out? That is what i hope you will do.

SPL-KIT-CROW
Crown of Success Spell Kit
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-CROW
Crown of Success Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lai-LaiBear
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lai-LaiBear » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you all for the advice. I was panicking about it because I did my best in the class. I didn't slack off or anything like that and I guess I was shocked by the fact that she was so heartless about the whole situation. I came to terms for the most part that there is nothing I can really do but hope that she has a change of heart but even that is rare with people like her. I will try everything because I feel like I have good on my side. I wouldn't be trying to figure out what to do if I was in the wrong. I am not that type of person.

gladstar
Forum Member

Unread post by gladstar » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 am

I am currently completing prerequisites to become a physical therapy assistant. What can I use to help me make good grades, to help me understand algebra, and to ensure that I get accepted into the PTA program in 2014? Would Crown of Success work for all three? If so, could all be included in ongoing altar work, or should the PTA program acceptance be separate? Or, would something else work better for any or all of these? Thanks in advance!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

Crown of Success, Clarity and King Solomon wisdom products are all great for your issues.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Crown of Success is a great choice -- and so is King Solomon Wisdom for school success.

Since you're studying an aspect of the medical profession, why not call on Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez to support you? (see www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html)

And I'd also like to draw your attention to this "Fall in Love with Learning" spell, just in case: Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

gladstar
Forum Member

Unread post by gladstar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 am

Thank you! I will have to try the falling in love with learning spell on my children, too!

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Dear Gladstar -
I like to burn a little Master Key incense or burn a candle that I have anointed with Master Key Oil. The day you take your pre -reqs I would sugges that you take a quartz crystal with you that you have touched with a little Master Key. The aroma of the oil will help you recall answers and elaborate on those answers if called to do so.
It works for all my nursing student clients.
Please let me know how it goes & Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Jess1921
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jess1921 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi I am suppose to take this exam which is very crucial in my career. It's a state test. Is there anything that I can do to ensure my success in passing the state exam? Plz clarify any oils or spells as I am not aware of much spells. Also how can I increase my studyn focus. I study lots but seems to forget everything I study. Plllzzzzzz help

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Jess1921, I merged your post with an on going thread on the subject of Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests. Make sure to read through this thread as I am sure you will find some fantastic suggestions.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello all!! I have a serious delimna. My daughter is in danger of being left back due to her asthma. She had home schooling a couple of months ago but these teachers have not given her grades to her guidance counselor so she had gotten atleast 4 N=NO GRADES GIVEN. I have to tell you all I hate this school with a passion and have had nothing but problems since she started this school BUT this isn't about me. I would really appreciate suggestions that can help her pass this grade, be able to walk in her 8th grade graduation, AND get accepted into this really good technical school. I'm already intending on working with Saint Jude and Saint Anthony since its a difficult case needing a miracle, and Saint Barbara to clear obstacles.

ericstudy
Forum Member

Unread post by ericstudy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I have always have had trouble with writing essay. I guess you can that I have trouble with English classes. Math and English I have trouble with those classes is there a spell to help me get pass the mental block. I know that is in my mind but i wandering is there a way pass these problems?????????

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Check out this thread :)
spell-casting-do-you-have-all-of-your-s ... 14820.html

Good luck, study and work hard, and you can do it!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Queen Enchantress
Forum Member

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 am

I know that anointing myself with Master Oil (to master the assignment), Success Oil, King Solomon Oil and Peppermint Oil have significantly helped me complete assignments faster and more successfully.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Great recommendation Miss Tammie Lee. I have also used a diffuser with Clarity and Crown of Success Oils when writing professionally.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ericstudy
Forum Member

Unread post by ericstudy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank for the Great advise. :D

nutter
Forum Member

Unread post by nutter » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

I am .04 percentage points away from achieving cum laude. Any ideas on making that happen? My final exams are 2 weeks away.

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 pm

OMG!

I used LM crown of success, wisdom, and clarity oils.
Put peach tree leaves in my shoes and prayed to saint expedite.

I found out today that I passed my test !

I love this site.

And there was a package waiting for me today from LM!!

magicmurphy
Forum Member

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 pm

YAY! Congratulations!! Woo hoo!

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

DoctorU
Forum Member

Unread post by DoctorU » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:59 pm

I will be taking a Board Certification exam in February of 2014. I have already purchased Crown of Success and King Solomon Oils to assist me with my study efforts. I would greatly appreciate any additional recommendations that would assist in facilitating my success. Thank you so much.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi DoctorU,

Tranquility and Victory can help in addition with what you already have. Tranquility helps keep anxiety in check while Victory is pretty self-explanatory :) Success to you!
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Dress the forehead with Tranquility/King Solomon/Crown of Success) oils and follow cat's recommendation peach tree leaves placed in the shoe.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Putting a bit of Crown of Success oil in a heated oil diffuser works really well. I'm a rather studious individual so I spend long periods of time in study, or research and the smell of Crown of Success flowing through the room can really help.
To clarify- you do this while studying correct? I have Crown of Success and King Solomon Oils for academia purposes. Forgive me as I'm new and tried clicking on some of the links posted in this thread but the threads are no longer active; my second question is- do you use/burn a candle every time you have an exam/paper/etc. coming up, or do you use one large glass encased candle w/the petition paper every night?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Yes, you would put the oils in a diffuser while you study. A bit of both Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom can be combined. Clarity is also a useful addition.

For the candles, working either way can be good, but keep in mind that a glass-encased vigil burns about 120hours and thus you wouldn't light one every night. Instead with a vigil you might burn ''runs'' of the candle, lighting one with the dying flame from the last on a continual basis or for a fixed number of lights such as 3 or 5. For more on how to work with candles you can read through the following information page which should answer most basic questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 pm

aura wrote:Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Yes, you would put the oils in a diffuser while you study. A bit of both Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom can be combined. Clarity is also a useful addition.

For the candles, working either way can be good, but keep in mind that a glass-encased vigil burns about 120hours and thus you wouldn't light one every night. Instead with a vigil you might burn ''runs'' of the candle, lighting one with the dying flame from the last on a continual basis or for a fixed number of lights such as 3 or 5. For more on how to work with candles you can read through the following information page which should answer most basic questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Blessings and Success to You.
Wow, thank you so much for your prompt reply! I wasn't expecting an answer so quickly! Many thanks. :)
Ok, so I've read (or rather reread) the candle page-it's been awhile since I've read it, and I have a couple more questions if you don't mind.

If it were you, which type and color candle(s) would you suggest for my needs?
concentration while studying (which I think I have covered with the oils-the diffuser)
extra "mojo" for test taking days (in addition to personal anointing w/the two oils and the sachet powders)

I have no problem using any type and there's no need for concerns over privacy. Do you think a larger candle so I can inscribe it, sigils, etc., load it w/the proper oils and herbs (which I've also purchased the peach leaves as recommended by someone in this thread), use a petition paper, and leave it burning in the manner in which you suggested? Or would I be better off using an offertory or chime candle that I anoint and dress w/herbs, petition paper, etc.? Do I burn them on the day I take a test or the night before? It would appear from what I'm reading that a candle for this purpose is burned for a specific number of time and pinched or snuffed out. That's why I wasn't sure if burning one for a lengthy time is better or if burning them for each specific test/paper is better? Also, would I make the candle even stronger by using some of my own personal concerns?

I'm sorry for all of the questions, but I also was wondering about honey jar spells. I'm familiar w/them and plan on doing a honey jar spell for each professor, but I've seen two different examples of honey jar spells that I was wondering about-
A King Solomon Wisdom honey jar
Bend over sweet jar

In what way are these different than a regular honey jar spell?

I also plan on getting/making a King Solomon mojo bag. Every bit helps right?! ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:56 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Candles for your nees:
-Colour-wise purple and yellow coloured lights. If you go with Vigil Candles then King Solomon Wisdom, John the Conqueror and Victory candles burnt in runs, in that order. When communication is an issue or you have some public speaking to do, add a Mercury candle as required. You could also fix an oïl lamp with appropriate herbs and curios and use it throughout the semester.
-For how to burn and what works best, that's really personal and differs from one person to another. When burning for clients I'll often do Vigil Lights since they are easily interpreted and more fire-safe than many other types of light. When doing more elaborate spell-work or working for myself I prefer oïl lamps and free-standing tapers. The tapers are particularly useful for divination.
-Timing-Wise, I'd do a weekly burn regardless of if you have a test or not. Call it preventative maintenance. I'd burn a small chime candle at pretty much every study session. And if you can safely have a light burning while you write an exam (Vigils are good for this), then by all means do so.
-I'd also keep a global petition going, the same one for every candle, with your personal concerns and peach tree leaf, deer's tongue and five-finger grass folded into it.

For the honey jar, you can do one on all the professors rather than have 10 separate jars kicking around. In your case I'd choose the KSW jar. They don't differ from any other honey jar in the way they work, what makes them different are the ingredients used (herbs and curios) and the oils chosen to anoint the candles. I also suggest you read through the long thread on honey jars which answers pretty much any question you could have on the subject: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... 58aac4de5a

For the mojo bag, the King Solomon Wisdom is a good choice, you could also read up on the Crown of Success bag as an alternative.
Aura Laforest

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Papa Newt wrote:Hi MsHoodooPrincess! Yes, mixing crumbled Peach Tree Leaves in King Solomon Oil or Crown of Success will be great assistance as you study and work towards passing your insurance license exam. Use the oil to anoint your head before studying, even fix up a 4" or 6" yellow candle to have burning while you study.
Also, you may consider using Rosemary Essential Oil while you study. Place a few drops on a cotton ball and have it close to you while studying. Then when the day comes to take the test, have a cotton ball with the rosemary oil on it. It has been known to help stimulate mental activity and remedy for mental fatigue. Best of luck to you! :)

Is it better to dress the candles with the oil and then the herbs you mentioned as well- or is it a better idea to put those herbs in the COS and King Solomon oils?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 am

Hi Bewitching redhead,

Placing the Peach Tree Leaves into Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom oil gives it a more focused goal in success in school. That oil then would be worked with through out the school years. Be it that the student wears it every day, or the oil is placed on a candle to pray to have success in the exams. Having a dedicated oil for this purpose is how I personally would go.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Brenda K
Forum Member

Unread post by Brenda K » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 am

Hello all,

I am an adult education (GED/basic skills) instructor. Our department operates on state and federal grants and we've recently received huge budget cuts and have dealt with changes in funding formulas. Our future funding now depends on students making measured progress on standardized tests instead of contact hours in the classroom.

I would love some rootwork suggestions on how to help students succeed on these tests, especially now that my job depends on it. (I do have access to my classroom and testing room after hours.)

Thanks so much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:42 am

Hi Brenda K,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on different approaches to spell-casting that can help with all manner of exams and tests. You should find lots of useful suggestions on different ways to work. Incense powders, sachet powders, rooms sprays and an oïl diffuser would be great methods of deployment in the classroom.

Another thread you may want to look into deals more with concentration and memorization here: spell-casting-for-improved-concentratio ... fc0d65806e
Aura Laforest

Brenda K
Forum Member

Unread post by Brenda K » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 am

aura wrote:Hi Brenda K,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on different approaches to spell-casting that can help with all manner of exams and tests. You should find lots of useful suggestions on different ways to work. Incense powders, sachet powders, rooms sprays and an oïl diffuser would be great methods of deployment in the classroom.

Another thread you may want to look into deals more with concentration and memorization here: spell-casting-for-improved-concentratio ... fc0d65806e
Thank you so much for getting me to the right place. I love the diffuser idea! I have access to my classroom after hours so I'm sure I can come up with all sorts of things to do. ;)

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi,
I posted some questions in a couple of the other threads in this section, but now I have a couple of questions that I haven't seen asked (I did search for quite a bit and read Ms. Cat's page on personal concerns as well) concerning the proper way to place personal concerns in the mojo bag and if the same rules apply regarding the importance of personal concerns in this type of mojo bag. I have COS oil from LM and King Solomon oil. I am awaiting Clarity Oil, Master Oil, a King Solomon glass encased candle, fixed, King Solomon Incense and Sachet powders, as well as master of the woods herb. I have the herbs I believe to be the best for my mojo sack (actually it's for my husband). ConjureMan Ali's suggestion regarding the oils in a diffuser along with some peach tree leaves crumbled in the mix has already worked wonders btw! Thank you for that! He's been making petition papers on days he's studying for a test and burning a small chime candle dressed and rolled in the proper herbs as well. He's made an couple of A's (one was a 100!) and a B just since doing this! I can't wait to receive the other LM items bc from what I've seen in just a couple of weeks, I know they are gonna be extremely helpful!

I have read which personal concerns are the most powerful to the least powerful and was going to use my husband's semen, some drops of his blood, hair from his head, saliva and nail clippings (or maybe his urine instead of nails, but I thought of his nail clippings since they're from his hand and he uses his hand to write for test taking purposes, homework, etc.). I took his semen from a cup and used a cotton ball to soak it up. I stored in the fridge today and was going to start on his mojo bag for school while we're waiting for the other products. Oh I also have some Hoyt's Cologne as well for dressing it. So my question about the personal concerns is regarding it being dry. I read that urine, semen, menses, and sweat should be dried before using them. So should I take the cotton ball out of the fridge and allow it to dry before putting it in his bag? I was going to have him do a petition paper for his mojo sack and place the items (personal concerns) into the petition paper (after dressing it and so forth). Is this a good idea as opposed to just placing the personal concerns directly into the sack? Also, if he should dry it before using it, should he squeeze the cotton ball onto the petition paper and let it dry that way?

Also, I had him get some dirt from outside of the science building at the university he goes to because I thought that would be a powerful thing to put in the mojo sack (especially since he's a biology major). Does that sound like a good idea? I thought that maybe using the dirt would serve as a type of energetic link from the school and would be beneficial. Any thoughts about that?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:52 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

you have a great collection of concerns. For school-related bags, many work with head-hair and fingernail clippings. The fingernail clippings, as you surmised, for their connection to the hand that takes the test while the head-hair is related to the mind. Definitely dry the wet concerns prior to inclusing since you don't want the bag to be a soggy mess. And yes, you can have him place the concerns in a petition: you can also add a small pinch of herbs before he folds it toward himself (peach tree leaves are a good choice along with a tiny chip each of john the conqueror and master root).

The dirt is also an excellent idea and a very traditional way to work ;) Let us know how it turns out!
Aura Laforest

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm

you have a great collection of concerns. For school-related bags, many work with head-hair and fingernail clippings. The fingernail clippings, as you surmised, for their connection to the hand that takes the test while the head-hair is related to the mind. Definitely dry the wet concerns prior to inclusing since you don't want the bag to be a soggy mess. And yes, you can have him place the concerns in a petition: you can also add a small pinch of herbs before he folds it toward himself (peach tree leaves are a good choice along with a tiny chip each of john the conqueror and master root).

The dirt is also an excellent idea and a very traditional way to work ;) Let us know how it turns out!

Thanks so much for the prompt reply! I'm gonna do his tonight since I received the advice/answers to my questions :) Also, I'm sorry about making a new thread......I didn't know where to put it. :oops:

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Papa Newt wrote:Hi Bewitching redhead,

Placing the Peach Tree Leaves into Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom oil gives it a more focused goal in success in school. That oil then would be worked with through out the school years. Be it that the student wears it every day, or the oil is placed on a candle to pray to have success in the exams. Having a dedicated oil for this purpose is how I personally would go.

Thank you! I took your advice and the advice of Aura (actually everyone who responded to me, lol) and I just wanted to reiterate that my husband did very well on the three tests- even on his hardest subject! I'd also like to point out (I'm sure this is probably common sense) that doing all of these things did not/does not substitute for studying. You can't just ignore that aspect and magically expect to get A's (although you can certainly master your work and make higher grades). All I know is that we're both very studious individuals, but not everyone is good at every subject- and this is where I've found the LM products helpful. The success of the studying and utilizing different elements during the actual test taking helped with memory, clarity, ease of learning, the ability to learn a lot more in one sitting, mastery of harder subjects, and remembering what you've learned for tests.

I sincerely appreciate every member here who helps out the newbs like me. Oh and having a husband who isn't opposed to Hoodoo and the like is kinda helpful too, lol. ;)

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Thank you so much again Aura! I thought of just one more question regarding the mojo sack and herbs. Do the herbs in the mojo sack count towards the items placed in the sack or does the petition paper with all of the included items mentioned count as one?

Many thanks! :)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:54 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

The herbs count toward the items placed in the sack. The petition paper counts as one item also.
In Catherine Yronwode's online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" there is an article called, "Mojo Hand and Theory". It gives a lot of info on the Mojo Hand. The article says that some toby makers will make sure the total amount of ingredients come to an odd number and some don't bother counting the items.
I've bought quite a few mojo hands in my time and they are all differently made. One old time rootworker had placed rice and some herbs in the bag plus it had a faint smell of whiskey on it. :)
Your bag sounds awesome!
I agree with Aura, let us know how it turns out!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Susan Barnes wrote:Hi Bewitching Redhead,

The herbs count toward the items placed in the sack. The petition paper counts as one item also.
In Catherine Yronwode's online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" there is an article called, "Mojo Hand and Theory". It gives a lot of info on the Mojo Hand. The article says that some toby makers will make sure the total amount of ingredients come to an odd number and some don't bother counting the items.
I've bought quite a few mojo hands in my time and they are all differently made. One old time rootworker had placed rice and some herbs in the bag plus it had a faint smell of whiskey on it. :)
Your bag sounds awesome!
I agree with Aura, let us know how it turns out!
Thank you! That's next on my list (her book). I realize I will have great use for it. I've looked through it before at a local shop here and it appears very thorough. I guess I was/am really trying to determine if I should make two separate mojo bags for school since we have the ingredients to do so. I just wonder if it would be "too many" items to combine a COS and KS mojo. I know it would be much easier for him to keep up with one via his pockets.

And I will keep you guys posted. I've read through some info on the site describing mojo bags and how/why they're "alive", so I think I'm comfortable with the concept (versus it just being something thrown in a bag to carry as a "good luck charm").

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 am

Whoo Hoo!! Two B's and an A so far!! Also, when I explained to my hubby about mojo bags (about them being "alive", having to tend to them, etc.) after I did my part, I let him fix it (add his personal concerns, speak his intent, "pray over it", etc.). I asked him the next day what he thought about the bag- did he "feel" anything, etc. and he said he could feel it's energy (sort of in the same manner we get from crystals)! I thought that was a great thing and good sign!

I had two candles burning the entire week (large, glass encased, fixed ones, purple and yellow)- oils, herbs, global petitions), the mojo bag, yellow and purple chime candles (sigils, fixed with the proper herbs, oils, etc.) every time he studied, in addition to the oils in the oil diffuser. I think I'm going to get one of those lamps from LM bc it seems more practical at this point instead of going through all those tea lights.

Thanks again for all the help!! I didn't realize one of his mid-terms was actually a quiz, but I have complete faith that his future exams and quizzes are going to continue w/success! :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:47 am

Congrats on the success Bewitching Redhead! Keep us posted as things develop: it's great to hear what people are working and the effects their getting from it (particularly when it goes well I might add).
Aura Laforest

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:11 pm

aura wrote:Congrats on the success Bewitching Redhead! Keep us posted as things develop: it's great to hear what people are working and the effects their getting from it (particularly when it goes well I might add).
For sure! Oh, also he put peach tree leafs in his shoe everyday as well. Oh and I received my products from LM!!

Cwds_613
Forum Member

Unread post by Cwds_613 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 pm

So I am taking the DAT on Jan 2, I have been studying on and off since late July. I am so nervous and I don't think I am very prepared and I can't schedule.

I am using candles for motivation and wisdom with hematite stones, smokey quartz, and lodestones to help me stay focused.

I am thinking that I should use something else as well like a road opener 7-day candle as well but idk, do you have any ideas to help retain the knowledge that I am learning, to become confident and calm and overall be successful on this exam?

Thank you and happy holidays,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Good Evening, Cwds_613,

Well, Wise King Solomon is a great helper in memory retention:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I would also encourage you to entertain the Courage products and tranquility products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Also, The Crystal Silence League has many people who will pray for you. It's a free service and they are absolutely amazing: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Your Road Opener candle is also an excellent idea!

Wishing you THE very best.

Let us know when you pass the exams!!

diezel
Newly Registered

Unread post by diezel » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am

Hello,

I am a student and I was wondering if you could help me. I am looking for someone to tell me what sort of affordable powerful spell or ritual they can or I can do that will work for me to:
1) pass my state exam
2) get my greencard in hand (which is pending) - supposed to be due already!
3) get my ex gf back because I am in love with her. Or if she has done something on me (spell etc) to have it removed so I'm not so crazy about getting her back.

Is there anything you can do or advise? I've never sought out this kind of help before but my intentions are honest and pure.

Please help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Good Evening, Diezel,
I have merged your post to the appropriate thread regarding passing exams. There are numerous pages here with numerous ideas on how to do this. PLEASE browse through these pages on how to pass an exam
For getting your green card, you might want to look at an influence spell to influence those to give you that green card (aren't they pink now?). www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Last but not least, here's a multitude of spells from the Love department. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I'm wishing you the very best on your test, your green/pink card, and your personal life.
Take care and wishing you the best of luck

meddy12
Forum Member

Unread post by meddy12 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 am

Hello everyone
I am a 4th year medical student who is planning to re-take the medical boards exam in a few weeks. This will be my 2nd attempt.
I failed my 1st attempt by a few points(2 points), and it affected me so much in many ways..I was about to graduate, and was asked for interviews, but because of my failure, i can't graduate on time anymore, and got rejected for job interviews. Moreover, i am depressed, my family is depressed, and they told me that if i don't pass my exam next time, I have to drop out of school and change my career. I really want to become a doctor, and I am studying hard, but i feel like i always have bad luck with exams(like how i was only a few points away from passing score).
I really need to pass this exam so i can move on. Can you please guide me which spell should i get in order for me to pass the exam.

Thank you in advance for all the advice

Meddy

meddy12
Forum Member

Unread post by meddy12 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:43 am

Hello..I am taking my medical boards exam in a few weeks. This will be my 2nd attempt as i failed my first attempt by a few points.
I really need to pass this exam because if i dont pass this time, i have to drop out of school and change my career.
Can you please suggest me which spell should i use.
Thank you in advance

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:18 am

Hello meddy12,

I would suggest either a King Solomons Wisdom spell kit or a Crown of Success spell kit, Both of these products are traditional used for succes n school and exam taking. You can find the spell kits on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html . Hope this helps. Good luck in taking your exam!

Peace~

Nathen

AnthonyMansker
Forum Member

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:47 am

I agree with natstein completely. You could also incorporate some blockbuster work to deal with any blockages that are preventing you from passing the exam. High John the Conqueror products added to natstein's suggestions would be great to remove obstacles and increase your personal power. http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Apollo Dark gave an awesome and fairly straightforward blockbuster spell a couple of weeks ago on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour that could help you as well. The spell is at the end of the show. Follow the link here- radio-show-pre-call-id-january-5th-2014-t26983.html

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, Meddy,
I had already answered this question by private message.
Thank you

vmadone
Forum Member

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:04 am

Hello all

Sorry, but I don't know which column I should put my question too ( admin can just freely merge my question to any column).

I had been missing my driving lessons for quite some time already and it freaked me out when my tutor said I have to renew my pre-license before this March or else I have to repeat for the whole lessons, again. Well, I am not afraid of driving but I found myself got shaken when on the junction or drive uphill and it seriously bothering me.

I want to get my license as fast as I could. So is there any incense, powder or spell to make me get a license in a short period of time?

Hope to see replies soon.

V

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:39 am

Crown of Success and Crucible of Courage would be good choices for you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, Vmadone,
I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum. Read these 4 pages. Including mama Micki's excellent suggestions, thee are other suggestions also.
On a side note, please at least try to find the correct threads to post in. When you say: "( admin can just freely merge my question to any column)", it is very time consuming for us to do this. So, please be considerate.
Thank you

vmadone
Forum Member

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:53 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Vmadone,
I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum. Read these 4 pages. Including mama Micki's excellent suggestions, thee are other suggestions also.
On a side note, please at least try to find the correct threads to post in. When you say: "( admin can just freely merge my question to any column)", it is very time consuming for us to do this. So, please be considerate.
Thank you

Hello Miss Aida

I was so sorry for that, I was trying my best to search for the right column. Big apology.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Im meeting my professor tomorrow to discuss the last exam and also see if he cant give me some extra credit for my class..i did way better in this 2nd exam xompared to the first but there are still some points he could have given me and i would like some etra credit to make up for the first before finals come around.

what can i do before i go there? I currently have an order coming early next week but for now i only have money oils, lodestone oil, fast luck, jezebel oil, clarity and crown of success oil oil and satchet. can i do any tricks with these oils as i meet with him..or anything with m,y shoes..just any tips would be cool.

thanks!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”