Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:35 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

MISC resumes burning candles for clients on July 14th (the one year anniversary of the church burning), Deacon Millett continues his offerings at his Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary. So you may want to first contact Lucky Mojo and Deacon Millett.

if you feel like he's nervous about committing you could try a Crucible of Courage candle combined with a Love Me candle with the specific petition that he commit to you.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 am

When writing out petitions for romance, love, marriage, and sexuality, it always helps if you name the person on whom you are working. This person is the subject of your focused desire.

If you send photos of both you and the subject, we will print them out and make them part of the label for your candle.

If you give us the subject's date of birth in your petition, our database program will automatically calculate the subject's zodiac sign, and if you give us YOUR date of birth, it will do the same for you. Then, when lighting the candle or reading the outcome of the burn, we will be able to use our knowledge of simple Sun-sign astrology to visualize the two of you as a couple, even if you do not send photos to be affixed to the glass.

If you send photos PLUS the birth dates of both you and the subject, we will have the fullest information upon which we can focus: names, dates, Sun-signs, and graphic visualizations of the two of you.

Blessings.

------

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808

Church hours:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Frequently Asked Questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Services
post133204.html#p133204

See How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Join the World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Best of luck to you and I look forward to being of service.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

LittleLeo

Unread post by LittleLeo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 am

I am thinking of ordering a Chuparrosa candle from the church for a platonic friendship (with the petition stating as such of course) because I love the intent of honesty, sincerity, making the relationship last, etc.

Does this make sense? As there are not really any "friendship" formulas in hoodoo? I've read that many of the love formulas can work both ways with the correct intent, but I'm not sure about this one in particular.

And would I need to specify that it be dressed with something specific to make it work properly for a friendship? Cloves, or something?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 am

Hello, LittleLeo,

Yes, Chuparrosa is a great choice for platonic friendships. So is Attraction.

Another choice is the Zodiac sign of your friend. We have occasionally been given an order to set two lights for a pair of friends, next to one another, and to tie the candles together with a string. An example would be a Leo and a Sagittarius, to bind people of those signs together in friendship.

If your petition states that this candle service is for platonic friendship, it will be dressed and prayed over for that purpose. And you are right, by the way -- Cloves would go into the dressing, and you may request that in the message area of your order!
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”