Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Adam and Eve Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am

hi i had a adam and eve vigil candle lit 7 days ago with follow me boy sachet powder and irrsistable sachet powder on it then i took my ex boyfriends picture and sprnkle the sachet powders on it and also on a love seal then i set the candle on top and asked for my desires to be granted, i was wondering if there were signs to tell me if it is working,,,also the jar was completely clear after it burnt out.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: vigil candle

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:44 am

If the jar was completely clear - no wax left, no soot - then that in itself is a good sign it's working. Generally, one would see the effects of workings in 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months. If you don't see any effects in 3 weeks, you might want to have a reading done on the situation.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 pm

My friend is attracted to someone else and is starting to embark on this new relationship, I wanted to buy an Adam and Eve candle for her to give her more motivation and inspiration for this relationship, but I wanted to light a cut and clear candle as well for her previous relationship because her ex is emotionally persuasive and I don't want him using any possible feelings to get her back; I mean literally this guy is just a waste. Can I burn these two candles on the same alter same day or should I wait and do one after the other?
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Is this an alright combonation?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 pm

They are for two different things, opposite things really, burn them on separate days
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 am

I agree with HD. I would not do a candle for a new relationship on a Tuesday because Tuesday is the day of war, violence, and aggressive power. I would do the clear and cut on a Saturday because its a good day to remove, and banish (as well as cursing). For a new relationship, I would do it on a Friday. You should use separate altar spaces, or split them down the middle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Starsinthesky,

I didn't pick a day to do them yet because I have to make sure that I have the funds and that those were the candles that I want to do, but thanks though. I was going to choose those days anyways I'm glad that great minds think a like. :>)

I also realized that I would have to either separate the spells with salt ( I can't remember which color) or just make a new alter area. I have a long mirror, so I could always use that.

Thanks a bundle everyone!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 am

Hi Stars

I use the same alter space for my spells as I do not have anywhere else to perform them, however I do negative and positive work on different days most of the time a few days or weeks apart, I always cleanse the alter space before performing any spell, is this ok?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 am

spellyshelly wrote:Hi Stars

I use the same alter space for my spells as I do not have anywhere else to perform them, however I do negative and positive work on different days most of the time a few days or weeks apart, I always cleanse the alter space before performing any spell, is this ok?
I do the same thing, it has worked out fine for me :)
HRCC Student #1559

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:54 am

thanks Hail phew! lol

:D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:42 am

Thats fine Spellyshelly as long as you properly cleanse the space after you will be fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

thanks stars :)

tag227

Love Spell Candle Work -- Please Explain someone!

Unread post by tag227 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

I tried to look up what this means, but I have no clue.

Here is what I did:

1) I took a male & female couple figurine candle -- the two are hugging each other and there are two separate wicks.
Here is a picture of the exact candle : http://gaiasrealm.com/images/tools%20lo ... candle.jpg

2) I rubbed "Love Me Oil, Come to Me Oil, Crown of Success, & Fast Luck Oil" on both figurines.
3) I carved the name "IHVH" on two of them
4) I then rubbed Honey, Damiana, cinnamon, Red Clovers, Mandrake Root, & Red Sandlewood pieces on both figurines.
5) Because in the past I had made foolish decisions about the men I had fallen in love with, I took some of Solomon's Wisdom oil, and rubbed it on the female figurine's head.
6) I took a pin and made a huge heart on the man's back where his heart would be, and carved that he would love me deeply with all of his heart.

At first the male candle was a bit hesitant to start burning, but I assumed it could be with all the stuff rubbed on it. The female candle was lit normally. Later when I checked they were burning at the same rate. However a little while later, the male candle was burning faster than the female candle and with more light and vigor and at times it looked like it was feeding fire into the wick of the other candle. The female burned quite steadily, until the end, where the female stopped burning and the male candle burned all the way to the end. The female candle stopped burning twice and I had to relight it. It finished burning after I chanted Psalm 23. The male candle just kept burning quickly to the end. There was also a lot of crackling noises from the male candle along with hissing.

What on earth does this mean???? Please help!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Love Spell Candle Work -- Please Explain someone!

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 pm

That is not a Lucky Mojo candle, so I cannot tell you too much about it. Please contact whoever you brought the candle from if you have any questions regarding it. You mixed Lucky Mojo products with a candle Lucky Mojo does not sell.

From what you have written, I would say the woman loses interest in the man.

Mary

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm

I wanted to know if the Adam and Eve glass vigil candle only comes in pink wax ?

I ask because I read somewhere that pink wax is to help initiate a romance or friendship. As the red one is to bring two people closer together.

Thanks !

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Adam and Eve Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 pm

This is a question that is better suited to waiting for an answer from cat, as it is her shop, however I have mainly seen them with pink wax. Usually the Lucky Mojo Vigil Candles stay the original color they were conceived with.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Although you can call or order a certain color online and ask to dress the candle with certain oils. I recommend that you read here about the significance of colors and working hoodoo candle magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html). You will see a description of red and pink candles.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

The Adam and Eve Candle comes with pink wax.

CAN-GLS-ADAM
Adam and Eve Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 am

Thank you, Miss Cat, I figured that was the case. I have only seen these with their pink wax. MoonGlow, if you want to work with this specific glass encased vigils then you will need to use the pink waxed one, or you can buy yourself an Unlabeled Vigil Candle, found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#unlabelled and do the work yourself with whatever color you feel is appropriate for your particular situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 am

Thank you cat and Joseph :)

Chuparrosa
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chuparrosa » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:12 am

How do I properly use the Adam and Eve Candle? I'm new to candle spell work and I see that there is a little prayer/chant on the back of the candle but it doesn't include a place to put the name of the person I'm trying to be in a relationship with. I've been to a professional who attempted to make the man want me and it does work sometimes but he's somewhat resistant towards me and other times he seems totally into me as in he wants to talk to me a lot. I have various different oils like "Adam and Eve", "Martha Dominator", "Come to Me, "Love Drawing" "Do as I say" and "Magnet". As you can see I've put a lot of work into buying all these different kinds of oils but I need a good spell to use them properly, I also have a Do as I say candle and Hummingbird candle. Can someone please tell me how I can combine these oils and use a particular chant to help me make this spell go the right way? I also need advice on the Do as I say candle if anyone can help me with a good prayer/chant to go with that.
Addison

PrincessDrRe

Unread post by PrincessDrRe » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm

I got the Adam/Eve (Man/Woman) figure candles. I tied them with a red ribbon soaked in Come To Me Oil.

Should I burn them straight through or in increments? How long of an increment?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 am

Chuparrosa, this is a Forum for Lucky Mojo products. I deleted the names of non-Lucky Mojo oils from your post.

Instead of a chant, I recommend that you read the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible and select the passages that are most appropriate to your situation.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Kubana
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kubana » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi! would like some guidance...Hoping you can help me a bit. I lit a pink Adam and Eve for marriage and when I lit it..there was white smoke, popping, and then two flames..that after about 1-2 min the flame became one. anyone have a clue what this means...?

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi Fancy,

I'm afraid that we don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

The signs you are referring to are dealt with to some extent in the page on candle reading Miss Cat has made available here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html; the signs in question dealt with there include popping: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA2, the twin flames and their rejoining: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... l#signsA10
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:34 pm

I have the Adam and eve fixed candle can I inscribed the person name into it or should I just used a picture of her instead?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:22 pm

ello, MDJ,

Yes, of course you can inscribe her name into her side of the candle and your name on your side of the candle. And, also use a petition paper.

The more that you do, the better chances of success for your spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:11 am

Do I write my name on the Adam said and her name on the eve side is this how to do it? I I Have the glass encase Adam and eve candle and fixed.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:18 am

Yes, you can write the names in the wax at the top of the candle or use a pen and write on the paper label or a sharpie and write on the glass or put a paper underneath.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:26 am

Can I just write her name into the wax and paper on the outside of the candle and put her picture and some of her hair under the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, MDJ ,

yes, you can do that.

And I apologize for my initial response. I didn't look to see that you ere talking about a vigil candle and I just assumed it was a figural candle. My sincere apologies for not paying attention to the topic.

Good luck with your spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 pm

How long would it take for the Adam and Eve spell to work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, MDJ,

Find all your answers here: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm looking for a little guidance or reassurance this evening. I ordered the Adam and Eve candle and requested to have it lit on the church altar. I'm just not sure if I selected the right candle for my needs. I felt drawn to this one as I did the Come to Me candle once before. Anyway, to sum it up, the guy I have my intentions for is in daily communication with me, but we haven't been able to get together to see one another yet. I've asked several times but he is always unavailable. I don't feel it's intentional as he does have some things going on in his life that have prevented him from seeing me as well as some other obligations. I guess I'm just looking for some guidance that I have selected the right candle. Will this candle help to draw us even closer and possibly for us to see one another?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Hello Moonbeam38,

Adam and Eve sounds like a good product line for this kind of work. It should help to bring about the ideal situation for romance and love to happen!

Peace~

Nathen

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:29 am

Thank you Nathen! I will be sure to post on the results.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”