Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Split the chores 50/50, don't just "help." She may be used to just taking care of herself and not want to do a lot of extra work.

Peaceful home to calm things down. Follow Me Girl, Dixie Love, Chuparrosa, and Fires of Love could help bring the romance and sex back into your relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Alessandro, I put all your posts together so we can get more insight into the situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

alessandro25 wrote:Could I use fresh berries?

The only berries mentioned in this thread are juniper berries -- I have never seen fresh ones for sale.

Lucky Mojo has them, of course:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Gin also contains juniper.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 am

Most people don't realize that of all the Zodiac signs, Taurus is actually one of the most sexual, far more than Gemini or Aries. Scorpio has a kinky side, but Taurus' are sensual. Also why in my opinion (quite biased) the two together have the best sex lives.

For your situation, I would recommend, Bewitching and Fires of Love. Dress the your bedposts with the oil. Under your mattress keep a mojo for this purpose. Put in Dixie John, Ginger, Damiana, Catnip, and Queen Elizabeth.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks, now I'm researching the sexuality of each sign. :D I will take your suggestions, I think a custom oil utilizing those herbs and oils would suit me, and a charm to connect them.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 am

Hi everyone,

I've searched the forum but can't pin point a definitive solution. I'm a newly wed and have been feeling like my libido is really low. My husband and I have been together for a really long time, so sometimes it feels like we're an old married couple, but we're both still very young. He's okay nature-wise, but I feel rather depleted. I'm replenishing some LM supplies and before I can submit my order I'll like to know what I will need to purchase to work on myself. I want burn with desire for my husband, and shamelessly I want to want to have sex everyday several times a day... :)

I have added a female genitalia candle and nature oil to my cart. What else should get? And what should I do?

I know that I'll receive good guidance from you all. So thank you in advance.

Blessings,

Guided--

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 am

Hi Guided09,

What you added to your cart so fair will help. You may want to consider anything in the Fire of Love product line which is excellent for increasing libido in an established couple. Anointing bedroom doorknobs and vulva candles with the oil is great, as is adding it to massage oil. A warm bath with the crystals is also a wonderful way to kick off an intimate evening: http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

An oldy but goody is to launder your bedsheets with a dixie john root in a muslin bag, it works fabulous for many people: http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

A tasty tea that you could make to use as a bath as you sip a cup of it could include:
1 part raspberry leaf: http://www.herb-magic.com/raspberry-leaf.html
1 part red clover tops: http://www.herb-magic.com/clover-flower-red.html
1/4 part rose buds: http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-buds.html
1/4 part ginger: http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
1/8 part cubeb berries: http://www.herb-magic.com/cubebs.html

Blessings and enjoy!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank you Aura!!! I will look up the products you recommended. :)

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

aura wrote:An oldy but goody is to launder your bedsheets with a dixie john root in a muslin bag, it works fabulous for many people: http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

Also, I have some Dixie John Root oil, can I also anoint the vulva candle with it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Guided09,

I don't see why you couldn't. A potent combo would actually be a three-way combo of your Dixie John Root in oil, the Nature oil and Fire of Love - you'll have sexuality oozing out every pore with that :)

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 pm

I find Fire of Love mixed with Bewitching oil with sex in mind to be an effective combo. Add another love or sex oil to the mix, you can put it on your person right before initiating sex or any sexual activity like kissing, and also dress the candle.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm

aura wrote:I don't see why you couldn't. A potent combo would actually be a three-way combo of your Dixie John Root in oil, the Nature oil and Fire of Love - you'll have sexuality oozing out every pore with that :)

Oh thank you so much Aura, I can't wait to get my supplies so that I can start on this. :D

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

This might be a stupid question but is it a good idea to dress the vulva candle with a little of my husband's fluids? Especially since I want to burn with desire for him...

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:31 am

Hi Guided09,

It's not a stupid question at all: working with your husband's fluids can help, working with your co-mingled fluids would be even better ;) Have fun dressing the candle and carress the vulva like you'd like to be caressed: just dressing that candle can and should make you horny!

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 am

Great! :D Thanks Aura! You've been a big help.

Many Blessings

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 pm

I love the idea of combining Crucible of Courage with sexy love oils and personal concerns.

That;s brilliant advice, Starsinthesky7.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:10 pm

For more information on disposing of ritual remains, see this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.htm;
catherine yronwode

urdncrlv

Unread post by urdncrlv » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I ordered a reading with ConjureMan Ali and was amazed at how spot on his insights were about the situation and the issues at hand. Now we are moving forward with the right type of spiritual work for the situation.

For the first time in many months I really feel like I understand what is going on and what can be done to change things. Thanks ConjureMan Ali!! Looking forward to working with you more on this and other situations. This is also posted in the testimonial section.

Again, thanks and this is a really great and supportive forum, it was by reading many of the posts and feedback that I was able to get up enough nerve myself to reach out for guidance. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 pm

PatKle --

Kiss Me Now, Fire of Love, and Fast Luck oils blend together well to get rapid results. If there is resistance, try Influence Oil and Follow Me Girl Oil as additions to those.Don;t be afriad to mix the oils and create your own special blend.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:I want to be able to give future sexual partners the experience of their life, and to be an amazing lover offering great sex and wonderful sexual experiences. I want to be able to hit the right spots, touch in the most pleasurable way, to have their body respond in a way they didn't know it could. ... I also have King Solomon's Wisdom, Mercury, Psychic Vision, and Crucible of Courage. I do not have any trouble attracting people, my current issue is with wanting to deliver a fulfilling sexual experience (and my inexperience in doing so).

I was just going to recommend those. Psychic Vision in particular -- or tuck a little bit of jasmine or star anise into whatever oil blend you end up with.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Amalia

Unread post by Amalia » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 am

I was in the same situation. He came back to us after all, but a year later I started wishing he didn't.

star02

Unread post by star02 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 pm

I have been in a couple sex relationships and i enjoy the sex sometimes but most time i just have pain, im not sure if its due to my inexperience. I was wondering what can i do to enjoy sex and for it to be pleasureable for me so that i can stop complaining.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:25 pm

If you're a woman (and I assume you are) and you're having pain during sex, you really need to see a gynecologist. You could be having medical problems that need to be addressed.

To enjoy sex, here's some tips (while you're making that doctor's appointment):
Are you allowing enough time for foreplay? Foreplay allows for the woman to get aroused, produce natural lubrication and let any kind of penetration be pleasurable. This applies whether you're having sex with a guy or a woman. If your partner is rushing you during sex in order to get to penetration (aka f*cking or screwing, penis in vagina) you should tell him/her that you need more time and to slooooow down.

Lube, lube, lube. Lube is your FRIEND no matter who you're having sex with. Lubrication makes a big difference. Get some personal lubricant from the drug store or an online sex store and experiment :)

On a magical level: you can work with Queen Elizabeth Root to bring up your confidence. YOu can also get the Queen Elizabeth Root in Oil and dress yourself with it.

But please please please get an appointment with a doctor. Sex is not something that should cause you pain and you're not "complaining" when you have pain. There's a problem that needs to be solved.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

star02

Unread post by star02 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:47 pm

thanks so much i appreciate it and i will make an appointment to see if there are any problems.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:53 pm

On the subject of oils...Scroll down toward the end of this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html) and you will find the famous Lucky Clover Vulva Oil (Personal Massage Oil). As it describes---it combines the symbol of love, luck, health, and wealth with the life-giving Yoni. Safe to use on the body as a magical anointing, massage, or lubricating oil. 4 oz. glass bottle with vivid graphic label.

But please get a clear bill before indulging in the previous mentioned...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

psychicveronica77

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Looking for suggestions: I have catnip, come to me, lavender, queen Elizabeth root and red mojo bag. My goal is to establish a long lasting love life because I don't have one. Ive been single for too long. I also been taking a bath in rose soap from toes upward. My question is should I recite a prayer? I missing anything?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi psychicveronica77,

Working with the Song of Songs is an excellent scriptural aid to any love work. Carrying the Queen E root on you as a power piece, particularly anointed with the Come to Me oil can help as well.

Another good place to look for ideas would be here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red where there are lots of love spells which can help you find a lover, keep a lover, serious or of a more passing nature.

Blessings and success in your work.

psychicveronica77

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Aura, you rock thank you so much!!!

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Is there anything in the LM line that can help to lower or even rid me of my own sex drive? I Have a partner whom I love dearly but he is not a very sexual person , 3 maybe 4 times a year is enough for him, mine is significantly more. I have had Lights set for us to help boost the sexual energy , I have worked a sex /lust jar for us ( nearly a year) , he seems to reject that type of energy being sent to him.

I have had a reading, he is not cheating nor is he gay , it just seems to be who he is .

so, to be happy , I am thinking perhaps I should try and get mine to lower , much much lower .

I have had several talks with him about how I feel and that it is killing our relationship and he doesnt see the problem . I have updated my wardrobe, lost weight , tried a few sexy new things etc , it doesnt help to turn him on . bringing this up is not easy for me :? , but my desire to save my relationship is genuine .

any ideas would be greatly appreciated

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Have you guys tried couples' therapy? A good therapist can help you find ways to make your sex drives work for both of you, plus can address any problems that might be causing the inequality.

Another option is...well...is a third person an option in the relationship? Could you take a lover with your partner's consent? I know it's not the most routine thing in the world, but...?

Another question: how is your partner, healthwise and otherwise? Is HE overweight, eating badly, not working out, stressed, etc? If those are possible issues, then you might have to have an uncomfortable situation about those problems.

(I'm not so knowledgeable on hoodoo yet, so I can't help much there. :P)
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 pm

well, since he doesnt see it to be a problem , couples therapy is out of the question . I have asked him what I should do about my needs , a partner on the side would never be approved . Hes physically fit , active everyday , he has been this way since a few months into the relationship , its been 2 years now .

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am

It is difficult to change someone's nature. If he has a low sex drive, that's who he is. You do not need to change for him. You can satisfy yourself, you can leave him, or you can take an additional lover, as blackstar suggested.

As I have said numerous times, there are seven billion people in the world. There is no one person you must have.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 am

I have given up trying to change that aspect of him and have accepted that this is who he is and its not for me to meddle with . he's a great person and the relationship is wonderful, no relationship or person is perfect, so I see no reason to leave him over this or cheat, I am not trying to change myself for him either ,he has never asked me to , everything I have done to improve myself has been for my confidence and sanity . fat , thin, plain , glamorous, has not changed his opinion of me , he loves me either way in all ways .

Im sorry if I gave that impression. I am trying to do this for Myself , I channel my energy into other things but wanted the magical back up, so to say.

just as some turn for back up in weight loss, or cutting addictive behavior .

thank you for your replies . they have helped to bring clarity to me .

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:18 am

Hm, he doesn't see it as a problem.... Have you tried to work on him to give him clarity on this being an issue? I know you tried to up his sex drive with no success- but what about getting in his head? Having him see the problem. To acknowledge it. He wasn't like this before, so it may not quite be a matter of sexuality (some people are like this and it is their legitimate sexuality, but it may not be the case for him). Have another reading about what you can do to not only get him to see, but maybe visit a doctor for some hormone therapy, if it's warranted. And have you done sexual uncrossing work on him?

As for how to lower your libido... Check out the black penis candle spells (like tying one's nature, and even causing erectile dysfunction), you can substitute the penis for a black vulva candle (or white).

Oh! And you can do work on him to get him to consent to letting you at least have a physical partner (or partners) outside of your relationship. Changing your libido is a last resort and a major change, and him not directly asking doesn't necessarily make it better for you.

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 am

Hi reiki79,

that sounds like a tough spot to be in. 3 to 4 times a year? I am wondering what he is doing to satisfy his needs, as that does not seem to be humanly possible for a man to go for such long periods of time without at least ejaculating. Maybe he has a masturbating habit that you are unaware of? It is more likely that he meets his own needs as he always has (like, before he even met you) and you are unaware of it, than the possibility that he is truly going without for months and months at a time. Internet porn can be such an easy option for men who prefer to do it alone and who tend to see real sex as more of a chore or work....maybe you should look into this possibility, and if it is in fact the case here, he needs to stop tending to only his own needs and realize that to be in a relationship with another human, he will have to change his habits.

If I were you I'd get a reading with a member of AIRR, and find out what is actually going on, because I just don't believe a man could actually forgo sex (whether with his partner or alone) for that long.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:54 am

Wild at Heart wrote:...have you done sexual uncrossing work on him?

You wouldn't even have to "tweak" the work to zero in especially on sexual matters; just include that in your prayers and petitions as you add Uncrossing Bath Crystals to his laundry rinse water, grooming products, etc.

As for how to lower your libido... Check out the black penis candle spells (like tying one's nature, and even causing erectile dysfunction), you can substitute the penis for a black vulva candle (or white).

I would NEVER EVER burn a black genital candle on myself. Use blue instead -- blue is the peace color.

I do get the impression that there's something passive-agressive going on here. Have you done any divination (or had a reading) about his underlying issues and motives?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 pm

I just wanted to add some thoughts here, most healthy men with normal sexual function are greeted early in the morning (like between 4AM and 6AM) with a very strong erection. Have you tried to see if this is the case with your man? Does he get up much earlier than you and have time on his own before you get out of bed? I would want to know if he does have the usual morning erection and what exactly he does with it. If all is well with him health wise, then you may need to try and be present with him during those very early hours, it may be the only time you have a chance to have intercourse.

If he does not have these morning erections, then there is something wrong. (unless he's super old)

Like I mentioned before, I'd be getting a lot more intel on this situation, through readings as well as my own detective work before I'd resort to tampering with my own libido.

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

thank you all for your input and the suggestion on the Blue candle instead , that sounds nice to help calm my desires.

when we started dating he was very active with me , I thought it was because he had an equal drive , his turns out is on a much lower level, every two months or so is when we have full intercourse. yes, he does take care of his own needs when I am not around , that I am fully aware of , he still has urges and desires , they are not at Zero , mine are just Higher .
we dont live together , he works 6 days a week . even when Im exhausted I still want sex and I have realized and accepted he is not like me in that way .

doing an uncrossing on his sex drive actually sounds like a great idea . And work to help balance mine is something I would look into , it very well could be that mine is on Overdrive and my expectations are unrealistic, which is why I was curious as to what I could do to Calm Me Down.

thank you again everyone ,this has really helped and given me a few ideas and avenues that I did not think of before

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Learning-Doing wrote:thank you all for your input and the suggestion on the Blue candle instead , that sounds nice to help calm my desires.

when we started dating he was very active with me , I thought it was because he had an equal drive , his turns out is on a much lower level, every two months or so is when we have full intercourse. yes, he does take care of his own needs when I am not around , that I am fully aware of , he still has urges and desires , they are not at Zero , mine are just Higher .
It really doesn't sound like your sex drive is any higher than average, and from what you've said here, it sounds like his is normal but that he meets his own needs. If he still has urges and desires, and goes about satisfying them on his own, then there is the problem. Go ahead and do the uncrossing on him, but at the same time couldn't you also simply ask him to forgo self gratification a couple/few times a week, so that when he does get to spend time with you, he is able to perform? It seems like if he'd just abstain rather than whittle away any sex drive that he DOES have through masturbation, then he'd be good to go once you two were in each other's company. It's really not asking a lot of him.
[quote=Learning Doing]we dont live together , he works 6 days a week . even when Im exhausted I still want sex and I have realized and accepted he is not like me in that way .[/quote] Again, you do not sound abnormal, having sex a few times a week is really very average....wanting it a few times a week is also fairly average. That is no a sign of an over active sex drive, nor is it an unrealistic expectation. Being tired from work can be a hindrance but is in no way an insurmountable wall, but being tired on top of the fact that he's already had an orgasm that day (by himself) will certainly remove the desire to have sex. And to me that is a bit selfish.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 pm

MissMichaele wrote:
I would NEVER EVER burn a black genital candle on myself. Use blue instead -- blue is the peace color.

I do get the impression that there's something passive-agressive going on here. Have you done any divination (or had a reading) about his underlying issues and motives?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Point taken! I can see how blue would be suitable.

As for your sex drive: No, it doesn't sound in overdrive to me- it sounds quite normal, especially if you're in your 20s.

Doc Fox

Unread post by Doc Fox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I just thought I would chime in on the other side here. Some guys are perfectly healthy, happy, and don't need a lot of sex. This has been an issue between my wife and I. Sex is fun, I enjoy it when it happens, but it does not consume my thoughts. I am not cheating, being passive-aggressive, or spending excessive amounts of time with Rosy Palmer. I just don't have much of a libido. People have joked with me since childhood that I was born to be a priest, my wife of 15 years continues this joke. My mind is busy and it keeps me busy. I become most interested in sex when I get bored, and that is not all that often. I don't see any problem at all with the OP wanting to lower her drive to lessen her frustration. Just like I hope that after the talks she has had with her partner he would be wanting to attempt to increase his drive to be a better partner. For me, personally, I sleep in the nude now. It reminds me that I have a body and there are things it wants to have done to it. Maybe suggest that to your partner when you are together, and do the same for him. Even I occasionally notice a conspicuously nude woman right in front of me. Best of luck, and I hope everything works out wonderfully for you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Doc Fox, you are married. LD is not married nor living with this man. She should cut him loose and find someone more compatible instead of wasting her time with him.

LD, why are you willing to put your own needs and desires below his? Is he more important than you? Stop feeling guilty about your normal feelings and stop spending so much time with this man. Get out more and meet more people socially. Work on your self-esteem with Power products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Go Mama Micki!!!

There are 100s of men that would enjoy your drive very much.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 am

I agree with Mama Micki, 100%.

But I have a feeling that Learning-Doing is not ready to let go of this relationship. And Doc Fox, I appreciate your honesty here. As a man with a low libido, I would like to ask you, would you waste what little sex drive you have on self gratification? Or would you hold off and save what you have for your wife, especially if you realized that it had been about 3 months since your wife had sex with you? That is my main point here, if LD's boyfriend does indeed have such a low sex drive, then all he has to do is not waste what little energy he does have on masturbation.

The way I'd approach this, before trying to lower my own libido (and I must say, to lower a libido enough to be compatible with this man who is content with sex 4 times A YEAR, I would think you'd practically need to be comatose, but that's just me) I would use some Follow Me Boy oil, some kind of commanding or compelling oil, and wear both of them on a night I was going to be in his company. (I would probably want some of the oils on my hands for the greeting/hug hello). Then I would simply ask my BF to please not masturbate, as you did say this earlier;
[quote=Learning Doing]yes, he does take care of his own needs when I am not around , that I am fully aware of , he still has urges and desires , they are not at Zero , mine are just Higher . [/quote]. As long as he doesn't "take care of his own needs when you are not around", then he should have enough built up sexual energy to be able to perform when you Are Around. This would be far easier to manage than to try and lower your own libido. If he says no to your request, well.....then he's a selfish jerk, and is not suited to being in a relationship at all. If you still want to stay with him in the event that he refuses your simple request, then I'd go at it a little harder using more coercive/controlling products to get him to just do this one simple little thing.

Attractingwealth7

Unread post by Attractingwealth7 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 am

I've been seeing this guy for a while and we love and care for each other but we've had our ups and downs, right now we're cool but there's no passion between us anymore and he has his guard up with me. I've been working a honey jar also but I want to know what can I use to restore our relationship, add passion and get him to let his guard down with me?

Also what books can I buy to learn more about spells on my own? I'm especially interested in learning about feeding a man herbs and mb to keep him interested and faithful.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:19 am

You MUST get Hoodoo, Herb, and Root Magic! It is chock full of information about herbs, roots, and curios commonly used in Conjure as well as many magical spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

As far as upping the sex and passion-you can work with a red penis candle, red vulva candle, and products like Kiss Me Now:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:36 am

See:

Love Spells, Love Charms, Romance Spells, Fertility Magick, Lust Magick, Sex Magick, Marriage Magic Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

and

Free love spells, sex spells, romance spells, lust spells, reconciliation spells, marriage spells, virility spells, and fertility spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
catherine yronwode

luckyvamp

Unread post by luckyvamp » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi,
I did a lodestone candle love spell on a friend who was coming into town. We live on seperate coasts. I used Come to me and Kiss me Now oils. The Come to me oil was old and from another shop. Perhaps the Kiss me now was too strong or better quality. At any rate, our 1st night to hang out together, I spent most of the evening running from him. He wanted to go to bed that night. I don't do things on the 1st night, but now I am kicking myself since I know I lost my opportunity to get sexual fluids.
After this, he said he wants to be just friends. Now, he told me that he is broken up with another girl, but trying to work things out with her. Perhaps he heard from her?
Now I am wondering if I need to do a Speration or Break Up spell to rid myself of this competition? And then follow up with another Come to Me/Love Spell?
We are friends and he responds to my messages right away. He calls me his Sweetie. And has invited me into his small tight knit circle of friends, so I believe there is something there between us.
Thank you for your help! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Luckyvamp...you might ask yourself if this is a person you want for a quickie or a relationship. It seems when he was coming your way, you didnt want the attention...so think about this.

luckyvamp

Unread post by luckyvamp » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:03 am

I want a relationship with this person. But, I was afraid to do anything on our first date. The whole, will he still want me tomorrow? Kept popping into my head. I will try one more time and this time I will overcome my fears and go for it! ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:26 pm

The most accurate way to resolve your questions would be to get a reading. Did the Kiss Me Now Oil overpower him? Is he simply a player? Or is he one of those delightful men who will fall madly in bed with you and then, if he really is a good match for you, hang around for the next 50 years? A few minutes with a competent diviner will clear this up.

If you are not confident in your own abilities, of course, you can go to one of the fine folks at AIRR.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:21 am

If you like to work "strong" (some women will not do this, but i think it is excellent), dress a red candle "just so" and burn it for the desired events.

Quick question regarding this post by Ms. Cat...What does "just so" mean. I want to dress a red candle, would you please elaborate on how, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

elarabiya

Unread post by elarabiya » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello all,
I have a lot of luckymojo products mostly herbs, commending oils, love oils, lodestones...etc The matter I need some advice or insight on is my boyfriend. He is caring, loving but hostile at times and umm doesn't enjoy cuddling kissing as much as me, he is not romantic and I know that deep inside he is but he got hurt badly and is being careful.

Now I have done cast off evil spell on him, and when we started dating I did a honey jar which includes his family too, for them to be sweet toward me and for him to be sweet to me. I work the jar every week even though it is already working perfectly. I also did saint Martha jar and it is working perfect for me too much thanks to her.

He does love me, never left my house since we started dating and he is very caring, I just hate that he is hostile at times not toward me but toward everyone too. And what bothers me most is i am a romantic type BUT he is not! I am into french kissing BUT he is not, Is there anything to make him more romantic toward me please advice.

I don't know if I am being such a kid about this, but love should have a lot of touchy romance right or not??? I don't understand! What work can i look into or herb to make him so romantic and affectionate toward me.

Thank you..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:08 pm

I think this is what you are looking for:
I want to turn a friend into a love interest i-want-to-turn-a-friend-into-a-love-interest-t16899.html

elarabiya

Unread post by elarabiya » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 pm

jwmcclin, thank you for your reply but he is already my boyfriend and does love me a lot too but not affectionate nor romantic, i did a reading and it did show that he loves me and we are living together, he cooks for me cares for me ..etc but I want the puppy love not the i love you by actions i need him to shower it to me by cuddling and french kissing...etc

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 am

Fire of Love and Kiss Me Now! can help heat up your relationship. Follow Me Boy and Bewitching can make you more alluring and attractive to him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

elarabiya

Unread post by elarabiya » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:30 am

Mama Micki Thank you for your suggestion, I do have follow me boy and fire of love I will have to get kiss me now and bewitching oils and work on that with my honey jar. If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to enlighten me more :)

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:33 am

Wear the oils you have on your body as perfumes when you're around your lover; it helps :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

gbn

Unread post by gbn » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

hi,
dear moderator, I just joined this forum and hope my post is in the right category. if not, please help to redirect. I need some advise on choosing a right product to order from Lucky mojo store.

my issue is regarding my sex life: I am married for 15 years and have had a moderate to low sex life with my wife (once a month or once in 2 months). She is very attractive and i have enjoyed sex with her whenever we do but the frequency of our sessions are so less that i really need to wait for a long period/days/weeks. while i get easily aroused, my wife gets into a mood only once a while. this has been a major source of frustration for me.
Also because of that, the moment i get a chance to have sex with her, it adds to my pressure and sometimes results into performance issues where i am just not able to achieve an erection. this leads to doubts in my wife's minds and also a feeling of inferiority and depression on my side.

I really want to solve this problem and achieve a very regular and steady intimate and erotic sex life with my wife and have her really turned on by me very frequently. secondly, something that ensures i have the staying on and performance power to support this.
Could you recommend if any of the lucky mojo would be able to help in this?
many thanks!!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”