Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 am

Four words...

High. John. The. Conquerer.
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Passion Sexual Nature of Self Partner Mate Spouse

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:31 am

John the Conqueror Root is excellent advise! Lucky Mojo does have an oil called Nature which is said to increase ones sexual vitality. And of course we must say to always check with a doctor to make sure that there is nothing physical going on that is causing this. Blessings to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Priestess Divine

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Let me tell you!! The Bewitching, Look Me Over & Fire of Love mixed together are a triple whammy for some action! He won't be able to resist!!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 am

A simple Mojo you could consider would include:
- a John the Conqueror root
- some Sampson Snake root
- some Master root
- personal concerns (semen if possible)
Dressed with Nature oil as suggested by Papa Newt.

Keeping a coon dong under your pillow may also help some.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

BeniSoit

Unread post by BeniSoit » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 am

Blessings everyone and happy friday!

Tonight is my man's birthday long story short we are amazing friends great foundation, knows I have feelings for him etc....he's an Aquarius so you all know how "challenging" they can be:

We've had some space recently and havent seen each other in almost a month. I've had some readings in regards to him and they all point in the right direction of us being together, but there's one thing he's still hasn't come to terms with his sexuality yet.

At the moment he does have a female that he is sleeping with and she is bad news but not to worry I already took care of her ass the other night by doing a vinegar jar spell all lead by my intuition and what I had in the kitchen...amazing how your intuition guides you when your intention is clear and precise! But yeah, chic is out the door real soon and I am sensing in a few days or so....

ANYWAYS, the point of this is (funny he just texted me now as I am typing this....strong connection!) the point is we have an emotional connection and now daddy needs to make it physical and I mean BUSINESS that is how powerful I feel. This is what I intend on doing tonight:

1.) I plan on taking a really nice Catnip and Cubeb bath tonight before going to his party.

2.) After my bath I plan on powdering myself with Essence of Bend Over powder which I have here and was also going to purchase Follow me boy powder to mix with that.

3.) then I was thinking of taking Dixie John oil, Kiss Me Now oil, and Fast Luck oil adding 3 drops of my blood (not in the bottle) and wearing them tonight behind my ears, wrist, nipples and crotch area.

4.) making a small mojo bag with his photo, a lodestone, catnip herb, lavender, and a rose petals.

My question to you all:

Is this too much???

What prayers should I say over the bath and mojo bag, and what else should I add to the mojo bag???

Finally what color shirt should I wear tonight so that he zones in right on me when I walk into the room?

Your prompt replies and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

blessings
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

BeniSoit

Unread post by BeniSoit » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Anyone???? Please this all goes in tonight at like 7 or 8 pst time

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Not too much how did it go?
I did not see your post until just now.
Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

I just saw the Bend Over (I read it again and somehow missed it in the previous post)... that's a little harsh..
still how did it go?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

BeniSoit

Unread post by BeniSoit » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 am

Hi well it didn't go as I had expected... Then again the problem could be expectations themselves. I ended up taking the catnip bath by adding bee pollen and juniper berries since I was not able to find cubeb berries. I did however afterwards fused our photos together by dressing his photo with the powder and finishing it off with honey and then placing my photo on top of his and placed magnets on each side of the photo to hold together... I feel I need to do something else with the photos... Petition? I also had a lavender febreeze candle that I took and carved out names on too and annointed with oils and added the bee pollen and catnip, and glitter.
I did dress my oils in separate container and mixed with my blood. I wasn't too aware of the harshness of the bend over but the man is soooooooooo stubborn even his friends that night were begging him to loosen up.anyways the night started off slow he was kinda a grumpy from the night before from drinking and there was other stuff going on with the girl he's sleeping with... Believe me I took care of that
I noticed when I stopped focusing on the magic I did earlier that night and I stopped focusing on why he was being so miserable I decided to spice things up a bit. A good song came on and I started to have fun, I caught him checking me out and grinning a few times and before I knew it he was dancing. There came a point where it was just us on the dance floor and everyone else was upstairs and we danced a couple songs together. Grabbed his hands and danced... Lol there came a time when I grabbed him from behind and have him a bear hug and he touched my arm twice and remarked how gunned up and nice my arms are.

Anyways by the end of the night I dropped him off we sat in the car while we're talking and had a tender moment where I was rubbing his scalp playing with his hair, running my fingers through it and he responded by moving his head in rhythm with my fingers. Then he thanked me for coming and thanked me for spicing up the party and said it wouldn't have been the same if I wasn't there. We got out of the car and gave each other a nice long hug and as I entered the embrace I kissed him on his ear and told him I miss him he said that he knows and misses me too and that we will hang out soon..... There was a forehead contact moment for a kiss but it didn't happen. Which is ok as I felt ok it's simply not time yet. I also feel that the party gave me an opportunity to collect a personal item and that was his cake fork! :-) right then and there I knew it was a sign that more work needed to be done. As the week continues I'm sure more things will come to follow I will keep you posted.

Zoe

Unread post by Zoe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 am

Hello,

I am a believer in evolutionary psychology, in particular that men have an extreme preference for women who are still fertile. I will be approaching 40 soon, and menopause will come soon after that. I want to hear from women who are over age 45 about whether they have had success in using hoodoo to either acquire a man's love, or maintain their current partner's interest. My husband won't leave me but I don't want him to stick around just out of loyalty---I want to keep him sexually interested and "in love."

-Zoe

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 am

Let go of your belief that you are not attractive just because you are getting older. In my opinion, "evolutionary psychology" is a deeply flawed theory which tends to favor men who want an excuse to chase after young women. Besides, most women don't go through menopause until they are in their fifties. I had my youngest child when I was 41.

To keep his interest, you can use Follow Me Boy and Bewitching. To heat things up, try Fire of Love.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ericstudy

Unread post by ericstudy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 pm

how to get someone to desire me sexually????

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

I agree with Mama Micki,
Use Follow me Boy, Bewitching and Fire of Love products.

The placing of a personal hair in a man's hat is pretty darn effective too.

For the maintaining of your man's sexual interest you could also use Attraction sachet in your hair, Attraction oil combined with your sexual fluids dabbed on the inside of the thighs, between your breasts and a tiny bit on the back of your ears.

An Enlightened evolved man isn't interested in chasing young women around. He's interested in his woman.

To keep the sex spicy and interesting for you both, read Sacred Sex by Catherine Yronwode. Read the entire text.
For the Follow Me Boy and other similar products go to: http://www.luckymojo/catalogue.html
And for more info on sex topics check out: alt.magick.tantra or Thealt.sexfaq
I'd get a reading before doing anything. For AIRR Rootworkers & readers go to: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
or go to: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Plus, when you're turned on ( no matter how old you both are), men instinctively know this and it turns them on. Men want to worship the Goddess, allow your Goddess to shine. Human age is inconsequential in the scheme of the universe.
Good Luck Beautiful Goddess!!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 am

Look Me Over does the job very well.

Anoint your body with the oil and light a Look Me Over vigil candle.

If you're already in a relationship with that person, Fire of Love works great.

If I were you I'd use Look Me Over with Fire of Love and Follow Me Girl or Boy.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

You can also try Kiss Me Now! It would help if you could give a few details.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ericstudy

Unread post by ericstudy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 pm

There is this beauty Girl that I would love for her to pay attention to me. I am always telling her how beauty she is but no reaction but thank you. I want more attention??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:44 pm

If you want to attract this woman, I would hit her from a sexual stand point AND make her attracted to you period.

BUT first and foremost you need to get a reading to see if she is even interested in you. If she is you may not have to work so hard. If she is not due to having a boyfriend or whatever, then you are going to navigate through that.

However, if you want to attract her overall, then I would use a 2 candle drawing spell. Take a red female figure candle, and male figural candle. Dress both candles with kiss me now, come to me, and follow me girl. Do this spell over 7 days and draw the candles closer and closer each day. Let them burn for about 10 to 15 minutes and burn out on the last night. Start the work ideally on a Friday, then dispose of it in your front yard.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Umm..there are PLENTY of men that are attracted to women that do NOT have a period at all or are much older. I think things start with YOU first.

And if you want to keep your husband in love with you and attracted to you...then I would do stay with me along with fire of love as well bewitching. It will keep the fire burning your relationship as well as keeping him faithful to you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 am

Very true starsinthesky. :D
Member of AIRR

Zoe

Unread post by Zoe » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 am

Thanks for the suggestions. Have you ladies used these products yourselves in your own relationships, and what was the effect? Most importantly....are you no longer in the 20-40 age range? I'm not trying to be intrusive, but the point of my question is to see if *older* women have successfully used these products, not 25 yr olds. PM me if you are willing to tell.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Yes, I've used these products successfully in my relationship.

The effect was positive.So positive that I now only use Lucky mojo Curio Co products. Or I'd try a product that was endorsed by Catherine Yronwode or a graduate of her Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course.

However, I obtained a reading first. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Because I wanted to know if there was another woman involved or if he was stressed from outside influences.

When the reason of his distance was figured out, I used the products recommended and the work commenced. It was successful.

I've also studied Hoodoo from the online course called Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course by Catherine Yronwode. I prefer to be an active participant in solving my issues. Knowing more about the subject always empowers a person.

Age is an illusion I stopped buying into a long time ago.
The products work for any age.
I'm not 25.
Bright Blessings,
Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 pm

I am 54, 55 in August. In addition to using the above-mentioned Lucky Mojo products, do whatever you would do to make yourself more attractive. Get your hair done, wear nice clothes, do your makeup, and improve your outlook on life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

I agree with Mama Micki and Miss Olivia. Attraction comes from within...most likely if you feel sexy and attractive then hes going to find you that way. I would start with yourself first and get of the box that just because you are getting older you are not attractive. I am not in my 50s but i guess I have an old soul lol...I have witnessed these products working for women of ALL ages.

Before you do ANYTHING you need to need start from within...and work on yourself. Join the gym not to lose weight but just to feel good....get a hair cut...whatever you need to do like Mama Micki says. I find that women over 30 find themselves more sexy at this time and have more confidence. Its about self confidence and self esteem.

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 am

Hi,

my girlfriend has a sex resistance, in the past she had a bad experience with a boy that he used her for sex and she was in love with him, after that bad experience with the new relation whit me, in the beginner we had sex like everyone but after when we went to live tougheter she stop to have sex and if happen is one time after 3 months.

When I try to do something like honey jar, sugar jar or lodestone spell for make her close to me, do not work or if works is for a couple days and after we start ARGUMENT for stupid stuff like something is sharing us and in the end no sex.

So I did a divination with tarot card why is happening that and the cards are telling me that there is an obstacle between me and her, I don't think a person... but an emotional obstacle or belive. She wants that I have to be all the time romantic and no touch her in the sexual way....and me I want to touch her in the sexual way because I want a sexual life...

So we are not find each other in that way she goes left I go right....what I can do for make her more easy and remove the obstacle of her frigidity? I love her a lot but I don't want to spend all rest of my life with my thing in the refrigerator :)))

Thank you to all
Blessing and luck

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Dear Alessandro,

Is this the same woman you asked about in this thread?

Were you able to apply the advice you were given there?

Miss Michaele

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 am

Yes she is the same and I follow the advices but nothing better happen.

So I follow my intuition and under our bed I put two lodestone in a box with some distance between them and I put allume potassio, cast off evil powered, lemongrass oil essence and some cannella oil essence, in a couple days she began more easy in the bed and we started to have some petting that before never happen :)

Now I did a divination for see if I use some essence of lemongrass in the honey jar with red pepper powered for make her more sexual active and attract to my penis and the tarot cards give me a good signal.

So I just did that and I will see what it is going to happen :)

Thank you for your advices :)
Blessing and luck

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am

NO RED PEPPER IN THE HONEY JAR.

Use ginger instead.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:14 am

I concur with Miss Michaele. Red pepper has no place in a honey jar. Red pepper is hot and mean. I'd suggest you dispose of the ruined jar in a crossroads and start again.

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:14 am

Ok Thank you
Blessing and luck

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 am

Alessandro, since you and your girlfriend seem to be having the same struggles over and over, I suggest you use King Solomon Wisdom and Blessing. Add them to your grooming products and hers too; also the cleaning products and laundry products.

Miss Michaele

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 am

Thank you again for the advice, now the situation finally is changing better than before specially after I put under the bed two lodestones....anyway she asked me to give her massage on the back and she say that she is going to be more sexual active with me...I think she had afraid to be used by me only for sex that make understand that she has fears for live a normal sexual life...

bye Alessandro25
Blessing and luck

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:27 am

Hi Miss MIchael,

I just did the honey jar with the king of salomon oil and the courage oil and I put the picture of my girlfriend and mine picture too.

In a couple days she is began more sicure in general and better with me and she started to have some petting with me and we are feeling more tougheter.

Now she asking me to have some walking time tougheter and before she wanted stay only on the sofa....we are talking more :D

So Miss Michael thank you a lot for your amazing advice because looks like is working well :D :D :D :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU :P :P :P :P
Blessing and luck

Destiny

Unread post by Destiny » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi,

I've been going thru this same problem for the past few months and would like to know how to use these products do I use them on a female candle and put my name on the candle along with dixie love, fire of love, and queen elizabeth. I know my husband would love to have me back in action.

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 am

Hi Miss MIchaele,

Can you imaging that? after the honey jar with courage oil and king of salamon she start to talk more with me and she told me that she didn't have sex with me bacause she wants to test me if I will betray her one day she will be pregnant???

Oh my God! Girls are soooooo strange in the mind sometimes....now she said that she is fine with that....and she wants to start again to make love with me!!!!

I have some powders of kiss me now and road opener and five finger grass how I can use them for help her to be more active in the bed?? and push her a little more??

Thank you a lot.

bye :D
Blessing and luck

BoneDaddy

Unread post by BoneDaddy » Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Greetings friends,

This is my first post here in the forum. I am a more "seasoned" gentleman (I hate to say older). I am married to a beautiful younger woman that I deeply love. As I have gotten older, my "nature" has lost it's vigor, I just don't have much sex drive. I've checked with a doctor, and my testosterone levels are in the acceptable, but lower end of the normal range, so he doesn't recommend medication yet. I have no desire to stray outside my marriage, and only want to increase my desire for relations with my wife.

I am thinking of a mojo bag for myself that would include the following:
High John the Conqueror Root
Raccoon Penis Bone
a Buckeye Nut
Burdock Root
Ginseng Root
Juniper Berries
Sampson Snake Root

My petition paper would be my wife's name and my name over it. I would be dressing all this with Nature Oil.

Any other ideas for what to put in the mojo bag, maybe damiana? Should I dress my petition with my semen, or both of our fluids? Is there some other tonic I should take, baths, or candle work you might recommend for myself?

Thanks for the time and consideration,

Bonedaddy

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 24, 2013 10:37 pm

BoneDaddy,

Your list of ingredients is fine, except the raccoon penis bone will be too long to put in the mojo bag. They always are. This is why it is traditional to handle them as a separate item, wrapping them and placing them beneath the bed. One traditional way to wrap them is with red pearlcottonor red sewing thread. The white tipis will stick out at both ends, not wrapped.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 25, 2013 7:41 am

You could dress a red penis candle with Nature and/or High John oil. Make sure to focus on other aspects of sex and romance, not just ED. Talk to her about her day, bring her flowers and gifts, take her out to dinner, give her a massage. You can use Chuparrosa, Marriage, Adam and Eve, and/or Dixie Love to strengthen your relationship with your wife.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

wanting2develop

Unread post by wanting2develop » Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm

This one will no doubt be a weird one :). But I was wondering if there was anything you could do to attract the people (friends and lovers) you want who either have the same...interests as you, or are really willing to go along with it.

I feel kind of embarassed stating it, it's a kink. But is there any way to attract or to find people who have that interest, or people who would probably give it a shot/

Leah Rivera

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Yes, to quote the Lucky Mojo website from ... http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

LOVE SPELLS AND SEX MAGICK GENERAL INFORMATION
First, no love spells are guaranteed. Your faith, intensity of purpose, prayerful accord with Spirit, use of authentic and traditional folk-magic spiritual supplies, and the usual social, financial, and mental circumstances surrounding your work will have an influence on the outcome of your spell-casting.

Second, although love spells work best when you have personal concerns, or physical tokens of the person you love, it is certainly possible to cast love spells with merely a name-paper. [b]In fact, if you are trying to attract a new love and have no particular person in view and hence no name or personal tokens or concerns of the one you love, because yu have not yet met your lover, you may write out a paper with the "office" you wish your new lover to fill, such as "My Future Husband," "My Perfect Mate," "My Hot Date," or "The Wife God Intends for Me."

Or in your case, since you are requesting a libidinous liaison of a certain and particular kind, you could write, "My perfect sexual partner who will satisfy my _______ kink"

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 9:35 pm

You could also construct a little lodestone love altar, and among its furnishings you could place something that represents your dearest interests -- whether it's a ball gag, or a balloon whisk, or a pre-WWII 78-rpm blues record. You could even work that object like a doll baby, with prayers and incense, oil, or powder, as appropriate.

Best of Luck,

Miss Michaele

Zoe

Unread post by Zoe » Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello,

Note: I call him my husband b/c we have been together 9 yrs and at this point it is more like a marriage. The problem is that we barely speak, and when we do it is really bland chit-chat. There is no chemistry or joy in our interactions anymore. I am considering Fire of Love but the issue is more than sexual, we just have no rapport any more. Any ideas?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Chuparrosa is for true love and honest communication; you can reinforce it with Deer's Tongue. A little Bewitching will tie it all together.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Zoe

Unread post by Zoe » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Thanks for this. I was wondering what Bewitching was for.

-Zoe

kimmie

Unread post by kimmie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:27 pm

1) There is a medicine that a woman dabs on her clitoris before having sex with her man, anyone here on LM know what this is? I know only of two workers here in the south that sold it to their clients and they both are deceased. I was never told what it was, the workers only referred to it as "sex medicine". Any ideas what this was?

2) Has anyone ever heard of a "sweet water" douche? It is a douche made of sugar and water or sugar and milk and you use it before sex with your man. I am skeptical about putting sugar or milk in my vagina for fear of throwing the ph off or setting myself up for infection. Anyone ever tried this or heard of it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm

kimmie,

1) I know this work well under the name "dressing your pussy" or, to be more polite, "dressing yourself below." However, you did not tell us the PURPOSE of this particular "sex medicine." If it was to keep a man tied or faithful, it would have been something like Stay With Me, Stay At Home, or Marriage oil or salve (the oil can be added to lotions or salves). If it was for hot passion, it could have been Fire Of Love, Bewtitching, or Kiss Me Now!" If it was for a prostute to keep clients coming back to her and giving her good tips, it could have been Cleo May or Jezebel.

2) I think that douching with sugar invites yeast infections. However, a "Hot Mama Douche" with juniper berries is one that i know well. Also, many women will bathe in milk and honey or prepare sugar scrubs for he body. For a number of good, old-fashioned recipes for these, see Deacon Millett's book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells":

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

kimmie

Unread post by kimmie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Thank you for repling. The "medicine" was to make it feel like the best pussy he ever had and to make him only want to have sex with you and it would keep him comming back for more and more. One worker that had it, it looked like lotion and he said it would be great if the man performed oral sex on you because he would be ingesting it which would be better than just dabbing it down there and having intercourse. And it had to be dabbed on the clitoris only, using the middle finger. Hope this helps.

That is why I was reluctant to try the sugar and water douche. It just does not sound good for use inside the vagina and I know about bathing in milk and sugar scrubs but never heard of douching with them. I don't think I am willing to risk it either.

black-bird82

Unread post by black-bird82 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am

Hi everyone! I'm in a committed relationship with my boyfriend. Our relationship is amazing in every way, but the passion is severely lacking lately. If he is distracted by something he could go soft or if he is under a lot of stress at work or stressed about money he basically has no libido. As an Aries woman, this just plain sucks. My libido is significantly higher than his no matter my stress level. When we are on vacation together the sex is INCREDIBLE. I believe because he's not under any stress. I don't even know how to begin to fix this. Should I anoint myself with oils to increase his passion? should I focus on helping him rid his problems? He's affectionate and always emotionally there for me, but a girl needs some good lovin' too! Please help. P.S. I'm also a beginner.

Thank you for any help!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 am

Hi black-bird82,

Feed the man Ginger. Lots of it. You can also replace your cooking Pepper with ground Cubeb berries for a while. The taste is similar and the Cubeb will heat things up in the bedroom.

If your partner is into taking baths, then consider making him a custom blend of bath crystals consisting of:
-1 part Tranquility
-1 part King Solomon Wisdom
-1 part Clarity
-1 part Nature
-1 part Fire of Love
You mix the crystals throughly and then place them in a fancy looking bottle and pour him a long soaky bath prior to bed. It will help ease his stress and add a bit of ''Luvin Vibe'' to the water. If he isn't a bather, you can also use a pinch of that same mix and dilute it into the wash water for his clothes: particularly socks and underwear. The formulas will then work by contact with the clothes when he wears them.

Finally, it doesn't hurt to anoint yourself with Fire of Love as a formula for heating up the bedroom! You could also mix the oïl into a bottle of unscented massage oil and use it to give him a foot rub at night (great de-stressor as well). But if you'd rather stay away from doing that, then begin on the above suggestions.

Blessings and let us know how things turn out!

starry moonlit night

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 am

Addition to what Aura said, you could also try Follow me boy. Since your a beginner, you can try the Follow Me Boy spell kit. Follow me boy is designed to make a man follow you emotional, as well as sexually.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html

Hope this helps, Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

black-bird82

Unread post by black-bird82 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Thank you Aura! Will definitely try that bath salt mix in the washing!! And will pick up some Cubeb berries this weekend! Any cooking recipes you can suggest where I can incorporate the ginger frequently? I cook dinner for us a lot, so it will be easy for me to put anything into the food.

Thank you Starry Moonlight for the suggestion! :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 am

Hi black-bird82,

Asian cooking, Thai cooking and East Indian cooking all make regular and excellent use of Ginger in main dishes. East Indian cooking also has the benefit of usually combining that Ginger with Coriander and Cumin which are excellent for marital fidelity. In the desert department for those with a more Western pallate there's the ever-popular Ginger-snaps and Ginger-bread. It's also great to add to lemonade or limeade in hot weather and finally you'll find it in real brewed Ginger beer (which is a fun project to make at home!) and Gingerale :)

black-bird82

Unread post by black-bird82 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 am

Aura! Thank you so much for the numerous selections!! They sound delicious and I really appreciate all the options! Thanks again! Much love, Black-bird

illogicalcrocodile

Unread post by illogicalcrocodile » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm

I need to make my boyfriend more passionate and sexual. I have tried pheromones on him and nothing works. I started using Fire of Love oil and it has the same effects as the pheromones. I think they give him sexual thoughts but he won't act on them. Since using Fire of Love, I think he kisses me more and gets playfully touchy but nothing more than that. What can I do to get him to act on the feelings that it gives him?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 am

Hi illogicalcrocodile,

In addition to the Fire of Love oïl, consider keeping a coon dong (racoon penis bone) under his side of the mattress or under his pillow. Regular baths and massage with Nature bath crystals and oïl can also help: you can even spike those with a bit of ginseng and ginger roots for added effect. Laundering your bedsheets with a dixie john root in a muslin sack also tends to make a partner more responsive to advances.

That said however, there are a lot of factors that affect a person's sex drive. Although some of this can be improved with conjure, it also may be physiological and/or psychological. If you're not getting enough sex, you and your partner will eventually need to talk about it regardless of the conjure you do. If it persists, getting a full medical check-up and/or the help of a qualified sex therapist can make a world of difference.

Blessings and Success.

illogicalcrocodile

Unread post by illogicalcrocodile » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:07 am

Thank you aura. Is dixie john root sold on the site? I looked under the herbs, roots and mineral curios section and didn't see it. Will dixie john bath crystals work just as well?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi illogicalcrocodile,

Lucky Mojo does sell whole dixie john roots. Here's the link: http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

render123

Unread post by render123 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 am

Hi all i need help...i previously read that ginger and cinnamon can be added to love spell work to speed it up and make it hot. Can someone explain? iam asking if the herbs can be added to or on candles, can it be added to powders for foottracking and doorknob,car handle tricks? Can someone pls give insight or clarification on this thanks guys.

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 am

Yes, Ginger and Cinnamon can be added to love work to help it along. AS they are both spicy but typically used more in a sweets and not so spicy that they can really burn your mouth (depending upon how much you use for example Cinnamon essential oil can give some people very unpleasant chemical burns because it is very concentrated) and so they are often used in love work to "heat" it up and help move it along, although I see that heat is often seen as being more passionate and physical then affectionate and romantic.

Depending upon what candles you are using, herbs can be used on candles. If you are using free standing tapers and pillars, then a pinch of finely ground ginger or cinnamon can be sprinkled onto a candle after it has been anointed with oil. If you are using a contained candle like a vigil candle in glass then you can add a small pinch of ground ginger of cinnamon or a small piece of ginger or cinnamon bark (and I mean like tiny, if it's bigger then a fingernail, it's too big IMHO). Ground ginger and cinnamon can be added to love powders for targets to walk through, or for using on your work space, or using on yourself, but don't get all crazy. Depending upon how much powder you have you'll only want to add a small amount, like 1/8 of a teaspoon tops (and even that might be too excessive) Also some powders might also have cinnamon and ginger in it already. If you apply powders to skin, be careful as cinnamon and ginger could irritate the skin if you are sensitive to them as they get mixed with oils and moisture of the body.

Usually condition oils are used with doorknob and car handle tricks as powders will very clearly show on the smooth, metallic surface, whereas an oil will disappear.

You can buy cinnamon here: http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html

You can also buy ginger root slices here: http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html

render123

Unread post by render123 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 am

Ok thanks thats really helpful, i have fire of love oil and reconcil,follow me boy, return to me powder...i was just going to lightly dust the car handle...i only hv that one oil.and wanted to add dried menses to the powder also . Your thoughts on that is also helpful thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”