Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Hello Johnnyr860,

You are on the right track! Just write "My True Love" where you would put the persons name! and when saying your prayer out loud you can be as specific as you like about what qualities your true love will have!

Peace~

Nathen

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 am

natstein

Hi just wanted to say thank you for this response. I did however have one more question. How does one know to look for the signs when doing spell work? When I used to spell work in the past I would become so obsessed with the spell that I started obsessing over the signs constantly and I kept thinking that I was seeing signs everywhere I went but I wasn't seeing any movement or results and then the reader at the time who was working with me assured me that I was obsessing over the signs so much that what I thought were signs were either not signs at all or just pure coincidences. Theres this guy I like but he is playing hard to get and sending me mixed signals. One second he says he likes me and hopes we can be more then friends and the next he treats me like I'm going to be stuck in the friendzone forever and like he doesn't have intentions to be more than friends.

Instead of targeting him specifically I made my lavender love spell general as you said and put my true love on the petition and in my prayer I said if it is meant to be then let this man be mine but if it isn't meant to be then help me find my one true love who is meant to be. I noticed when I target no one specific I get better results then when I target someone specific. Either way I like this guy a lot and well I just want to know how can I tell the signs? What kind of signs should I be looking out for? I wouldn't want to obsess over the signs like I did before and come to find out like the reader told me long ago that they weren't signs or that it was just coincidence unrelated to my spell work. Tonight is going to be night 3 of doing the spell work. Help is appreciated thanks.

Regards,
John

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:19 pm

johnnyr860 wrote:How does one know to look for the signs when doing spell work? When I used to spell work in the past I would become so obsessed with the spell that I started obsessing over the signs constantly and I kept thinking that I was seeing signs everywhere I went but I wasn't seeing any movement or results [...] Theres this guy I like but he is playing hard to get and sending me mixed signals.
Yeah, and you can't tell if he's trying to make you snap up the bait or wishing he hadn't started fishing at all! Well, he may not know himself.
I noticed when I target no one specific I get better results then when I target someone specific.

Interesting. Maybe the Spirit knows your "type" better than you do right now?
What kind of signs should I be looking out for? I wouldn't want to obsess over the signs like I did before and come to find out like the reader told me long ago that they weren't signs or that it was just coincidence
Well, I have noticed that true signs are likely to come when you aren't particularly looking for them. Say you light a love candle on a man named Tom, and then while you're going about your business and thinking about taxes or something, you overhear a remark about tomcats. Later, somebody else asks if anybody's using an app called TomTom anymore, and on grocery night you put a bottle of Tom Collins mix in your shopping cart by mistake. Those are signs that power is moving, at least.

Then you get a text from Tom, friendlier than usual. Or more texts than usual. That's the beginning of movement...

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:26 am

Hi,
I have been using the Lovender love oil and the powder 4days i pray and applied to my body from toe to my head (upwards) and wenever i anoint to my body i hug him kiss him as usual so that he touches the oil. I like the smell, it smells good, i really like the Lavender powder. i dusted all his clothes and bed sheets but still no signs of love from him. Today i used the follow me boy bath crystals, i want to know if i used correctly. i added follow me boy crystals in the washing machine with his clothes and soup powder. is this the right way to use it? because i found that the crystals alone cannot wash the clothes.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele this is very helpful information. But now what am I supposed to do when I'm done with the spell work in 4 more days after I have followed all directions from the lucky mojo spell kit?

Am I supposed to sit around not doing any work and wait for signs and results or am I supposed to do something else? I read that as a general rule it can take up to 3 months sometimes longer to see results but how will results come if I'm not doing any spell work after I'm done done in 4 days? Thanks again.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:59 pm

johnnyr860

You can keep love candles burning at home or on the MISC altar; you can keep taking baths and/or using the oil as a fragrance.

And since society is still afflicted with homophobia in this here 21st century, you can do Crucible of Courage work on him.

Do set yourself a time limit, though: if he's not in your arms by the date you set -- three months, six months, the next major holiday, your birthday -- then it is time to cut yourself loose and start bringing in the REAL Mr. Right.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Sorry i used with soap powder, is it correct? because the bath crystals i thought is it like soap.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 pm

rojo

That might work, but then the soap and whatever you add to the soap will get rinsed off. Try adding the bath crystals (or a few drops of the oil) to the RINSE water.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

jdmartinson
Newly Registered

Unread post by jdmartinson » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a bi-sexual male in college and I have always been more attracted to women. I have only ever been both emotionally and physically attracted to women and I have always found men physically attractive but have never been emotionally attracted to a man before. Now, I have had sex with men but I could never imagine myself being in a relationship with a man, until recently.

A couple weeks ago in one my classes I caught this guy starring at me a couple times during class. I didn't think much of it until I caught him starring at me again on the bus shuttle to one of the off-campus parking lots. Now, I didn't really pay much attention to how this guy looked like in class but when I saw him on the bus I was instantly infatuated with him. I have never been this attracted to anybody in my life, not even a woman, and I'm not just physically attracted to him - as odd as it is for me to be feeling this way about a man I feel like I'd really like to get to know him.

So, for the past two weeks I have been trying to go up to him and start a conversation and I've seen him try to do the same but something stops us form doing so. Now, I've never been one to be afraid to go up to someone and talk to them but I get really nervous to go up to him for some reason. We smile at each other from time to time and we've caught each other looking at one another but that's about it. I know, this sounds really elementary school but I would really like to get to know this guy but I can't seem muster up the courage to do so.

So what can I do? What products or love spells should I use/try to get us talking romantically?

Side note: I don't know his name or anything about him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello, jdmartinson,

Well, I think that you hit the nail on the head: COURAGE.

I highly recommend the Crucible of Courage products for you. www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Please pay attention to the webpage where it also mentions using it with Master, Power, and/or commanding (I won't give you those links because they are on the webpage I just recommended to you).

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi MissMichaele,

I would like to know the difference between Male Nude candle and Male genital candle. Are they made for different purposes or they are the same.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:49 am

Hello, rojo,

I'm not Miss Micahele but I can answer this.

Also, when you address a particular moderator, chances are that they won't see the post. Then, the other moderators (out of respect) won't answer you because they are waiting for the moderator that was asked to answer. What usually happens is that the post ends up being unanswered. So, it's just best to ask any moderator.

Also, we have quite a few forum members (who are not moderators) who are extremely knowledgeable and can also answer questions.

I use the Penis candle when I want something to represent the penis: passion; lust; sex; health; impotence; etc.

I use a male/female to represent an entire person It helps in visualization and representation (this is just one example).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Rojo, Miss Aida explained it clearly and well. Another thing you might wish to consider is the difference between the naked-man candle and the man-with-clothes-on candle. They both represent the entire person, but the naked man is more appropriate for love work with a sexual aspect, and the clothed man for love work where you want to concentrate on character, faithfulness, and the spiritual aspects of love.

Of course, figural candles are available in a number of colors. Red and pink are most appropriate for love work, as you know. Blue can be used where peace is needed in a relationship, whether it is a
love or work relationship or something else. White is good for cleansing and spiritual work of all kinds.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi
Can you please help me
I purchased follow me boy oil and cloves to make my best friend love me and get him to be closer to me .
What can I do with the follow me boy oil and the cloves ?
Can I just simply wear the oil when my friend is around ?
Thank you

By the way I'm gay

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Super Hamza,

Yes, you can wear the oil when you're around him. Of course!!!

And here's a whole bunch of ways that you can do with your oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I like to work moving candle spells with oils. I would have 2 figural candles (one representing your target and one representing you). I'd have the follow me boy on your candle and then move the target's candle closer to your every day, until they meet and burn down together.

I'm not sure about the cloves. Here's a link that tells you about cloves: http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html

Also, here is a very interesting page for you to also be familiar with: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi miss Aida
Thank you so much for your reply
Can I use any candle? I have white candles can I use them? Also do I put the oil on my one only or on both candles ?

I appreciate your help :)

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi SuperHamza,

White candles are just fine - in fact, they are a good all purpose when you can't decide or don't have a specific color.

It depends on how you think of the spell work, you definitely want the Follow Me Boy oil on his candle, that's what you're asking him to do. On your candle you might want a complementary oil, like Love Me or Come to Me or Lavender Love Drops. It would still be okay to put the Follow Me Boy on your candle as well since it's much like you wearing the oil as a cologne.

It all comes down to the intent and prayers that you use. Be sure that intent is clear both in your mind and also in how you write it down.

Hope that helps!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:12 am

Thank you so much ;)

analogminotaur

Unread post by analogminotaur » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Hello,

A couple of months ago a man I was deeply in love with ended it kind of out of the blue so he could start working on his career aspirations. He's not one to think things through completely but he is also incredibly stubborn. I truly believe he is the one and I wish not to spend my life with anyone but him. I am also a man if that changes the way the spells should be performed (I've seen that masc/fem relationships can be important but we didn't have that, we are both pretty masculine). I was wondering if anyone can help give me some ideas for simple spells that could help or if there is anything wrong with the spells I've done? I live in the country so getting special items can be quite a pain, but I can get most things if truly needed.

I've also done a few spells myself, but I'll admit, I'm not very experienced. I've made a Honey Jar Spell . Since I'm new to this, I didn't know to anoint the candles. I actually used large menorah like candles that I cut into smaller, individual candles. Doing more research, not only did I not anoint these candles but, to get them ready for each lighting, I lit them already to expose the wick without realizing you aren't supposed to do that. I've done a few other spells, mostly simple candle magick, but I also didn't anoint them.

However, I did do a spell where I blessed a candle before hand. I anointed with Virgin Olive Oil and pretty much watched the entire time I thought of my intentions. I also made a petition that I burned with it and I will let blow away in the wind (once there is wind again here).

I've been praying to a few Saints as well. I've been very dutiful to the Honey Jar I made ( I even used my blood which is optional!). Did I do all the spells correctly enough or is it all just hot mess? Any spellwork you guys can through at me to help a newbie out would be much appreciated! I'll do anything to have the love he and had back.

I'm slightly new with Tarot but I know enough to read the cards and to tell when readings are positive of negative. The majority of readings I've done have been positive in the thought of getting back together with him (I haven't been asking the same questions, just similar questions when events/exchanges between he and I occurred).

Thank You.

[edited to remove links to random internet sites. -- cat]

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Hello, analogminotaur,

No, it doesn't look like a mess. You're OK, don't panic!! I love honey jars and believe that everyone should have one going all the time!

I am moving you to a subforum that may give you some ideas on what spells you would like to perform. Please take a look at all the posts to give you some idea.

Wishing you the very best (and welcome to the forum!)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:19 am

This one's a bit of a doozy.

The guy I'm thinking of is very manly, very straight, bullheaded, and might probably not react well to male affections. Is there a way to win him over? I've no delusions that I'll be able to romance him, but just close enough friends to make him comfortable with me seeing him shirtless, touching his body, etc.?

I was thinking of either one of two things: a Commanding Spell Kit with Influence products on the side to get underneath his radar, or the Influence honey jar kit with Commanding products on the side. Also, perhaps some tranquility products to make him less hostile? What about a doll baby?

Essence of Bend-over isn't really something that I'd want to try, since that's supposed to be cruel and humiliating. That's not something I want to do, not just because I think he'd react badly to it, but also because I just don't want to do that to him.

Also, I may add that I've not spoken to him in several years, but I have always and still do have the hots for him. Would it be necessary to do some attraction work with him? He is Facebook friends with me, so there's that.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

If you have not spoken for several years I would work on building up the communication first. Do some Attraction work to bring him back into your circle of friends and a Influence honey jar kit I think is also a good idea. You might leave out the Commanding products for the time being and see how the Attraction and Influence together work for you. IF that is not enough then you could start to add something. You might even think about some Crucible of Courage and Tranquility combination or something else on his behalf in terms of making him comfortable enough with himself to not be concerned about another guy seeing him shirtless. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Ade Kola

Unread post by Ade Kola » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi all,

It's been years since I did love work, but I've noticed a pattern in my love life where men I go out with will tell me how they had a nice time and want to see me again and then they disappear. No call, no text, no "I'm not feeling it but maybe we can be friends." I can get a hook up, but a second date is a whole other story.

I'm thinking since I've been able to get dates, maybe the work I need is more about drawing the right type of man to me? I don't feel like a candle spell is correct for this, nor a bath. I'm thinking a mojo but wanted other peoples opinions. Maybe there is a side to my situation I'm not seeing.

Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Ade Kola

A mojo could work. So could a candle spell or a honey jar. You could even use either of these to back up your mojo bag.

It's all in the composition. Get some curios that are not only love-drawing, but also protective. My two favorite examples are dragon's blood and patchouli, but I know there are others, as you will discover in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic or at herb-magic.com.

When you write your petition, call true lovers to you and users and flakes away from you.

Put a little Solomon's Seal Root and Bay Leaf in there, too, or mix King Solomon Wisdom products with your incense, oil, powder or bath crystals.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

sr41489

Unread post by sr41489 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi all,

I have GREAT news!!! A while back I bought the cut and clear spell kit and used it to get over someone who was toxic in my life, and IT WORKED!!! I moved to another city across the country, and I barely think about her anymore. I am so much happier, and on top of that, I have started to fall for another girl at my school. This is the girl who I want to use my lavender love spell kit on :) :) :)

She's shown interest by flirting with me on Facebook chat since she's been out of the country, we talk daily...and I love it. I want this to continue and hopefully for osmething special to happen on the night of her birthday, between me and her. Ok so here's some issues that I'm having:

-I don't have her hair, sexual fluids, etc. I only have her photo from Facebook.
-I live with other people so this needs to be completely secret that I'm doing this

Any advice is much appreciated! THANK YOU!!!!

SR

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Is there a way to keep the sexual virility going in an mtf transgender? That is to say, allow them to be on hormones/transition, and still be able to get erections/perform sexually?

Ade Kola

Unread post by Ade Kola » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 pm

Thank you Natstein. :) What would be a suitable Attraction spell? Would just burning some Attraction incense during the honey jar spell suffice? What about adding a fed lodestone to the honey jar? And how would I make the COC and Tranquility products work with him? Should I simply anoint the candles of the honey jar three times with Influence, COC, and Tranquility and make sure to specify in the spell that I want him to feel comfortable?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,

Here's the BEST way for an attraction spell: www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

And for your other questions, I would use those oils on a skull candle. Make it a skull candle spell.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply, Miss Aida.

I know this isn't traditional, or at least I've never read of it being used in such a way, but can you add a sweetener to a skull candle or doll baby? Or maybe rub some on it? I want our relationship to be nice and sweet rather than awkward. Plus, honey fits for him, because he actually calls himself a Grizzly, and he is indeed very bearlike in appearance and muscle mass.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876 ,

Yes, of course you can do that!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ade Kola

Unread post by Ade Kola » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Hello, Ms. Michaele, I forgot about the protective curios, but I did a candle spell and bath recently and wanted to share to hear if anyone had any feed back on the spells.

For the candle spell, I took a white chime candle and wrote, "Love" "Passion" "Fidelity" and "Romance" on the candle. I then dressed it with Lavender Love Drops oil, and put it in a holder and sprinkled rose petals, lavender, and catnip around the candle. I set this in a bowl, and in the bowl itself I sprinkled some Road Opener/Abre Camino water to open the way for love to come to me. I was focusing on the qualities I'm looking for in a man and talking to the candle about what I wanted so that the light would help guide the man to me. The next day when I checked on how the candle had burned out, the glass container I had it in was broken. First in half, and then one half had broken in to two pieces. My feeling on this was that two potential partners are coming or are out there, but I'm curious to hear others thoughts on this.

For the bath, I actually made my own bath salt with Epsom salts, Lavender Love Drops oil, catnip, lavender, rose petals, and cinnamon. I mixed this all together once again speaking to the ingredients about what I was looking for in a man. I then set it aside and went to the bedroom where I thought about the passion and sex and romance I was looking for in my mate and masturbated so that I could collect my own semen which was ejaculated from thinking about the love I want in my life. I took some of the semen and mixed it with some Lavender Love Drops oil which I went and added to the bath salts. After a shower, I plugged the tub and poured in half the salts I had made washing my feet first then sitting in the tub and rubbing from my feet up my legs, to my sex and my chest and arms and neck. After letting the water caress me like a lover, I collected some and drained the tub. Once dry and dressed, I started at my front door and began sprinkling the water calling the love/lover in to my home and life that I'm seeking and I sprinkled the water from front door all through the apartment back to the bedroom where i made sure to get under the bed and the mattress itself.

I'd love to hear any feed back on the spells, how I could have tweaked or improved it or what I could do in terms of work to assist this in manifesting.

Thank you :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:05 am

Ade Kola, your work sounds very nice and well designed, but I sure don't like that broken candle holder.

If you don't see some movement in a few more weeks, do the whole thing again -- with a metal holder for that candle.

A large candle, such as a vigil light, would be even better, I think. But don't place a candle in glass in a bowl of water. Hot glass and cold water are not friends. Put it in a bowl of salt over which you have prayed selections from the Song of Solomon or from the story of David and Jonathan, and maybe stir in some Block Buster bath crystals. The salt will contribute to fire safety as well as doing what you have directed it to do.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Lontananza
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lontananza » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi All,
I'm looking for advice on a 'look me over' spell I did which seems to be working so far. I did a petition with a list of the qualities I would like the men I attracted to have. After the spell I have been out there or around online dating sites and met some men but none which meet most of the qualities I want. There have been two I have met online that seemed exactly the type I wanted but when it came time to actually meet and find out in person plans somehow fell through.
My question is, since I have read this is a "starter spell", do I need to follow through with other type of spells once I get the attention of the guys that fit the mold? I wish the guys I wanted to meet would show interest once again to actually see if we like each other or is this the way the spell has of telling me they are not a match? Otherwise the spell has not yet come to the third month of "manifestation". Thank you for your help.

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 am

Is it possible to keep an mtf transgender sexually capable once they start taking hormones? To prevent them from losing their ability to gain erections and keep their normal sex drive going at least somewhat?

Reason: Not relevant to Hoodoo or LM products

Ade Kola

Unread post by Ade Kola » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:34 am

Naexis does the transgendered person in question want this? Because I would think of they are transitioning from male to female they may not desire that to happen and working to keep their penis functioning may have unforeseen mental complications. If they want it to continue to function while they take the hormones I think that's different and more workable.

Reason: Not relevant to Hoodoo or LM Products

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:00 am

Hi Lontananza,

Sometimes during Rootwork for drawing in a lover, even though you are specific, you still get some strange ones. This is a sign of the spell working. You could always have the Missionary Independent Church light Vigils to help keep the spell moving along.

missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Ade Kola, yes they do. Sex is very important to both of us, and we've had the discussion that while they'll be attempting to make use of viagra but that it's possible they might lose function. Neither of us actually want that to happen. So do you have any advice on how I can protect these assets?

Reason: Not relevant to Hoodoo or LM products

guygirlgirlguy

Unread post by guygirlgirlguy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:14 am

Hi all,
I really hope you can assist me with this. I am a guy who identifies as someone who feels like a girl when he is with a guy and like a guy when he falls in love with a girl (hopefully no one will be freaked out by this). For the past year, I really thought I have found the person whom I can grow old with and take care of for the rest of my life. We share common interests, do things together, he is very touchy with me (with the occasional chin touching and what nots) and we hit it off really well.

However, he identifies himself as a straight guy. I have gone through many meals with loss of appetite, countless sleepless nights, crying over the fact that we can never be together because I will never a girl physically, as much as I wish I can be one sometimes too. But, i'm really sure that he is my Mr. Right and I will really be happy with him.

It has gone to an extent whereby i'd rather just die if i'm not going to have a future with him and i'm so tired of crying.

Should I get a reading to see what my next course of action should be?

Are there any spells which can make us love each other and be together forever? Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 pm

hanyou123 ,

the fact you mentioned hurting yourself makes me want to tell you right now to go to a hopital and seek professional help. No magic will take the place of that. Rather die then be with a person seems to be an extent of depression and obsession to me. BUT does he like you, is he talking with you, dating you, sexing you? Is he open to being with you, or is this you in love with a straight guy? You left too much open to know. Lots of people say they are straight or bi and really not. So to answer the questions. 1. Yes get a reading. 2. yes their are spells to help him love you BUT you can not change a persons nature so if he is straight and not into gay homosexual men then no spell will change that.. at best you may use a spell to get drunk sex but thats about it. If he is a closet case then yes magic can bring him around but you may have to deal with the closet case mentality and him keeping you low key for the rest of his life. Have you considered the surgery to transfer over and have you talked to him as this as an option?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

guygirlgirlguy

Unread post by guygirlgirlguy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi j82,
I'm still quite ok. Sorry if I sounded freaky, but to answer your questions.

He likes me. He has said 'I love you' to me a couple of times.

We go out together quite a lot, not sure if it's considered dating.

Basically, it's just about everything a couple will do without the sex.

Who should I approach for readings?

Thank you for the advice so far. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello, hanyou123 ,

I wholeheartedly agree with J82. He gave you some very sound advice.

For a reading you can check out these readers: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

But PLEASE LEASE PLEASE take care of your emotional well being first

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

trnscndnt

Unread post by trnscndnt » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi, I am a gay male and I'm gonna try to state my issue as simply as possible lol..

I met a boy a while back and we had sex the first night we met. :? :| :!: It was for that single purpose that we met up.

He happened to be a virgin and he wanted me to be his first. (Im the dominant and he's the submissive) So for a long while after that we exchanged countless texts and calls and I grew attached to him A LOT. I began to love this kid
A lot of the conversations were just sex talk and I know it's because his hormones are raging... But a lot of it genuinely deep and personal.

Then there was this sudden shift. He told me he hasn't been feeling like himself and "feels gross" losing his virginity to a "complete stranger" (Which I now feel somewhat guilty for :cry: )
Ive grown to love this boy so much and I just want him mine and only mine for ever lol. I want him focused solely on me. The potential is there but I want to do something that'll make it stick. I am more than sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy.

Can anyone help me with some advice on what to buy and what to perform to break his fear and have him constantly desire and love only me?
This site is great but has so many different things and it can all get so confusing. I'm thinking more along the lines of a lodestone mojo bag filled with lots of other ??different ingredients?? that will add the potency to see the work through.

I am extremely thankful for any help!! After reading through a lot of the forums I am confident there are some great people here who can help to guide me a bit

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, trnscndnt ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Male or female, many of us feel: "Gross and dirty" after losing our virginity. Sometimes we shame guilt, shame, remorse, wondering why we didn't save ourselves for the "right" person.

I am no psychologist. Just talking from years of being alive and listening to people.

I would first suggest a skull candle spell with tranquility oil. I am giving you the link to the influence skull candle spell. But I want you to first try the tranquility on the first skull candle and then the influence on the second one.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

You would want to influence him into seeing you again and forgiving himself for being human. That he's fine.

Then, of course, thee are many spells on this thread alone (15 pages worth of spell ideas) that you can look over.

Additionally, here are more: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

guygirlgirlguy

Unread post by guygirlgirlguy » Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Hi j82,

I think i'm better now. He's giving me mixed signals about this. I'm still waiting for a reading though. What are the spells that can attract him, or even spells that can let me have sexual relations with him even if he is straight?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 am

Hi hanyou123,

I think you misunderstood j82. Unfortunately, There is no way to make a straight man gay.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

zadyfgirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by zadyfgirl » Sun May 10, 2015 10:40 am

Hello,

I am female and I have a crush on a woman that I met at work. I had a few readings and they confirmed that she is interested in me romantically and physically as well. We have had some one on one interaction with each other at work. Basically some smiles, giggles, blushing, etc. We try to remain professional otherwise.

According to the readings, it appears my crush is in a relationship that is either weak, struggling or she may be trying to end it. They suggest that I should give her time before approaching her. She wants to approach me, but is wondering how to approach.

Right now, she is working from home and comes into the office for training sessions. I do not have face to face contact with her at this time only through instant message and email. I believe she will be coming into the office in June to train a class that I may attend.

My question is can I use something to get my crush to open up to me? I was thinking about follow me girl.

Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, zadyfgirl,

That's a great idea.

And I also highly recommend Come to Me www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

I hope this helps.

Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Siren Prince

Unread post by Siren Prince » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:47 am

Hello everyone. I'm a boy and I'm trying to make another boy I'm interested in warm up to me more, romantically, I really like this guy and I'm completely smitten by him, the problem is he has some emotional issues from maybe some past trauma that is really hindering my chances of being in a happy relationship with him, sometimes he can be very apathetic and emotionally unavailable. I want him to open up to me more and possibly love me some day. Is there any basic spell that I can use to make him more "entranced" by me? I don't have local access to a witch-y shop, but I can get some basic ingredients. I have red candles, pink candles, roses, incense, and all that stuff. If it could also generally attract more love into my life that would be great. Thank you if you could help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, Siren Prince ,

This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their products. So, by saying that you don't have access to a "witchy shop", it implies that you either want help with other products or just plan to use products (other than Lucky Mojo's) that you have on hand. I hope that I am wrong.

There are about 15 pages here of terrific spell ideas. Please read through them.

Also, I highly suggest that you obtain a reading to see if his emotional problems may be an obstacle to a potential relationship. That is a concern.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bluefeathers89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bluefeathers89 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello, I just did my very first love spell this morning. I used lavender incents lavender drops one red candle one white candle and wrote down my targets name and crossed it nine times with my name. On the back of the paper I wrote his name again, then wrote come to me twice, follow me twice and love me twice. I looked at his picture and had strong desires and even after I kept repeating his name in my head. I put lavender drops all around the paper and on the paper. The candles burnt down to wax. How do I know if the spell worked???

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:36 am

Hello Bluefeathers89,

You wait and see. If you get signs (such as hearing the persons name a lot or something) or movement (the person calls you) that can tell you it is working. You could also get a reading to see if things are working.

Peace~

Nathen

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Hello all!

First off, I want to apologize for the long post, but I want to ensure that everything is covered because there's a lot. Here is my situation;

My target is female to male transgender; he and I were dating for nearly three years and were together throughout the beginning stages of his transition. I was the first person he really came out to, the first to accept him, was his support when his family was still coming to terms with it, and was always interested in his progress with therapy and doctors appointments. We first met and immediately thought we'd met before, but there was no conceivable way we could have as we ran in different circles until that point. The meeting initially took my breath away; I remember having to catch my breath at the sudden and profound recognition I felt when I saw him ("her" at the time). We didn't date for almost a year after meeting, and we were more like acquaintances during that time due to a toxic, controlling relationship he was in. Every time we were together though, there was this instant attraction that left us both feeling tingly and nervous, yet also very comfortable. When we did officially become a couple, we both knew right away it was love, and it was passionate. I knew from our first meeting he would be something big, and I knew right away after dating him that I found the love of my life and that I wanted to marry him. It was him who first mentioned marriage out loud however; He continued to mention marriage up until the beginning of this year when things started to change. He is now 21 and I am now 24.

We mutually (though more at his desire) broke it off a week ago after a few months of on and off issues. He expressed that he was a little uncomfortable with the state of our relationship around April of this year, and admittedly, it had stagnated because both of us were a little stressed due to work and we weren't putting the time and effort into each other. His initial concerns were the "seriousness" of our relationship and how he didn't think he was ready for the commitment; I guess it had just dawned on him. He began to feel like we talked about marriage to soon (though we weren't engaged; just promise rings), that we moved in together too soon (I was already moving out of my parents' place with a friend; he was the one who asked to join us), he wanted us to get a cat together and have a little family, and he was even talking about getting a place together, just the two of us right before he mentioned he was concerned about how fast our relationship was progressing. I know our home life didn't help us at all; he isn't comfortable with my roommate and doesn't like Her living style; he didn't feel like he was allowed to do anything in our place at all so he just stayed in our room.

We went on a break (we planned for a month with no contact) so we could gauge how we felt without each other (a very difficult time for me, and he said for himself, too) and it was during that time I used a reconciliation spell sourced from a friend. It worked, and he was the one who messaged me a week and a half in and asked to get together and talk, saying he missed me and wanted me in his life. We went together to his mother's wedding and she and all of his friends expressed great happiness that we didn't break up, to which he replied, "Me, too." There were a few more weeks that had good and bad days where he would go and say he still felt weird about how serious we were, but then he would come around and say that he believed in us, that he knew we could be happy as long as we both put the work in. The week before last was amazing and It was almost like we had done a hard reset; he thanked me for reminding him how much he loved me and how in love with me he was and how happy I made him, and how he knew we could keep making each other happy forever. We made plans to go out for our local Pride event last Saturday and he said he was just excited to go with me, to see me, to be with me and for us to be out as a couple, something we hadn't done in a long time.

This is where it gets strange; I knew he had started talking to a girl (he has a hard time making friends due to social anxiety) on an online app, and he told me about it up front. I wasn't concerned in the least, I trusted him and she sounded like a cool girl... As we were going out, he changed plans asked if we could go to an outdoor party where he knew she was going to be. He wanted to say hello and finally meet her in person, and I was a little wary, but agreed. We then proceeded to spend the whole night with Her, and I felt like a third wheel to the two of them... That night we came home, I expressed my unhappiness of how I felt at being treated like a third wheel, and the next morning we broke up. It's been a week, and already on social media he's been making posts about falling for her and how he can see it going somewhere with her when a week before he was saying how in love with me he was and how happy I made him.

I started a honey jar, and I'm ordering herbs to add to it, but it currently contains rose buds, oregano and our hair. I've been burning pink and red candles on it to promote romantic and passionate love and I'm annointing it with a basic oil until I can make an order from LM. I gave myself a tarot reading, and it said that I was on the right track and with hard work and quiet determination, my efforts would succeed; I took this to mean my Hoodoo work. I also had a reading with a local, more experienced reader in my area that confirmed this, saying that I could focus on it, but at the same time not focus on it so much, that I have to detach from it and focus on my own life and adventures right now, but that spirit says not to close that door.

I also recently had a reading on the radio show with Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali, and they said that my efforts do have a chance for me to succeed, but they saw a new love for me in the future. However, I still cannot shake this deep rooted feeling that my target and I are soul mates, that we're meant to be together; I know we cannot be together NOW, but I keep having dreams about what I think is the future. I keep receiving text messages from him in my dreams, and in the beginning they are angry (he is currently angry with me now) but they progressively get more and more sweet and loving as I keep receiving them. I have this instinct that he will eventually be my new love once he has come into his own; the feeling is inexplicable. Even through the tears and trying to come to terms with the break up, I don't feel that sense of finality like I felt in every other relationship. It just feels like it's a pause...

After doing a lot of reading on here, I decided that I'm going to do a four-figure moving candle spell. I'm also going to draw this girl towards someone else, as well as a red skull candle spell for me to be on his mind. I'm also going to continue with the honey jar, which has my petition asking him to love me, and I've also put a folded picture of us kissing (I folded his face towards me) under the jar with my petition written on the back. When he comes to get some of his things from my place, I'm also going to sprinkle it with some sachet powder.

This is also my pending order:

Pink and red 4" alter candles, 12 each

Pink/Red Adam and Eve figure candles (one each) (whichever is better for true, passionate and romantic love)

Black Eve Candle

Red skull candle

Catnip, Deer's Tongue, Lavender, Periwinkle, Raspberry Leaves, Balm of Gilead (6 herb special)

6" white offertory candle (to represent a person for the other girl to move towards)

Break Up, Follow Me Boy, Love Me, Dixie Love and Reconciliation oils (possibly Bewitching and Return to me Oils, too)

Return to Me Sachet powder (do I need the oil if I have the powder?)

Does this seem like a good plan of action? Can anyone recommend anything else?

Thank you very much!

(ADDED)

I just finished speaking with my ex via text, and he's very angry with me for speaking to a mutual friend of ours (with whom he's been friends with longer) after our breakup. I think he's taking the fact that he had a bad day out on me, and since the break up he's been a totally different person and getting very standoffish with me.
As per my honey jar, I'm trying to be diplomatic and sweet to him without getting angry, but I'm not letting him belittle me either.

Should I add a sweet reconciliation candle with blue gentlemen and lady candles to my order so we can at least ease the discord between us before working on the moving figure candle? Or should I just focus on my honey jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Star Anise,

Sorry about your love ordeal. Some sound advise some magical some from experience. 1. stop texting your sex, stop communicating I dont mean completely or forever but if he hears from you and you seem despearte or needy or what him back and he does not have to try then he wont. 2. its possible you are meant to be together but not now, however, how long will you wait on a person who told you , I love you, now a week later is telling someone else they are falling in love. Guess what? those two will end the same way , your ex is on a toxic pattern, replacing one with the next and so forth. Your ex broke up with you, you can talk to whoever you want, just dont talk about him, if people ask say I am happy for him end the convo. I had an ex do the same things and not until someone left him and burned him did he change. That was 3 people after me haha. Iv had other ex's who I had a great connection with, they always come back in my life, yet they also always leave. At some point like you I cant make excuses for that person and assume their intention and how it will change. TO me its as though you see a clear way back to you, IE he will go through the change, realize he loves me come back and happy ever after..maybe.. but what if its not happy ever after, what if its the toxic and he dates 3-4 -5 different girls before coming back? that is why readings and time frames are so important in the work. Also now that I know more of your story I would use break up product not seperation. Next time someone tells you they are going to use a chat site to make friends break their phone and walk away! That is the way people cheat these days. You should not be ok with them as friends and you should not be ok with a simple seperation, the ex is saying he thinks he loves her you need more then just seperation. the work sounds fine, work with the moon so wax to draw wayne send away. Id strongly consider a break up spell and sprinkle break up where the ex and this girl will walk in it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks j82,

The reason I wasn't upset when he asked if he could join this site to make friends is just that; he asked, and he said he wouldn't do it if it it made me uncomfortable. I just know he has an incredibly hard time making close connections with people, so I figured this would be an easy way for him. He never did cheat; I think he developed a crush on this girl because she is a lot like him in many ways. But I was thinking the same thing about break up over separation components.

I'm not sure if I can sprinkle the powder where they will walk because I don't know where she lives and there's no way to be around them without it being obvious... Haha but I will definitely use break up oil vs separation oil.

tweety70
Newly Registered

Unread post by tweety70 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Please tell me what things I need to do to get a lover to return to me. She is my lesbian lover and I miss her dearly and want her back in my life. Please help me and guide me to get the love of my life back. Thank you and blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, tweety70,

I just moved you over to the appropriate subforum. There are 20 pages here of spell ideas.

If you have any questions after reading these pages, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, look a this page: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:43 am

Hello all!
I hope you are all in good health and spirits. I needed some advice on an issue and hope this isnt repetitive and my apologies in advance if it is. I have looked through the topics and found somewhat some similar situations, but I figure, it doesnt hurt to ask. Im a female and I have an interest in another girl who I have known for the past 4.5 years. I have had readings on the situation and it appears that she feels the same way too but it afraid to pursue it bc shes afraid. I know that is true bc she has confided in me that she does care alot what others think and especially what her family thinks. There have been times I thought she would act on her attraction to me, but so far, she hasnt and it has been this long. It is frustrating. I know she feels the same and I feel very strongly for her, to the point I think I may even love her. I am aware this could go either way. I just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to get her to open up to it and to confess to me how she feels. She kinda has, but is always in an indirect way or playful type of way. The last time I confronted her about it, it was back in January and she chose to freeze up and she changed the subject FAST. I would like for her to just tell me and maybe give herself a chance. Currently I have LM's Lavender Love Drops, Attraction, Look Me Over, Crown of Success, also with various herbs, etc. I have tried some candle spells, such as using figural candles and dressing them with said oils and carving her name in them. Maybe I am missing something or there are other methods I can try? Thank you all in advance. I appreciate yall! Have a great day.

Thank you Saints: Nina De Atocha, Anthony, Jude, Martha, Michael, Dymphna, Martin Caballero, San Ramon for all you have done and will do on my behalf.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

Why don't you try a blockbuster spell? Tear down the obstacles that are preventing her from the fears of being with you.

www.luckymojo.com/blocbuster.html

THEN......

Try a white skull candle spell with Crucible of Courage to get her to have that courage:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandlles.html

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

THEN...

Go with your spell ideas and oils that you have mentioned

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:09 am

Hello Miss Aida!

Thank you very much for your suggestions! I had considered the Crucible of Courage part, but I knew there was something else missing that had to be done beforehand and you have guided me in the right direction in filling in the gaps :D I will get to work on this asap and see what comes of it! I'm excited. Again, thank you for the attention to the matter. I appreciate you. Have a blessed day!

Thank you Saints: Nina de Atocha, Anthony, Jude, Martha, Michael, Dymphna, Martin Caballero, San Ramon for all you have done and will do on my behalf.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”