Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello, SweetLady,
In addition to the wonderful advice that Hedgewitch has given, you might also want to buy this book: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
It has everything in it that you would want to know about herbs and their applications (spells).
I lovingly refer to it as my "Green Bible".
An absolute must for all rootwork practitioners (new or seasoned)
Take care
SweetLady wrote:What kind of herbs or minerals can be employed to draw the right rental property or even a specific rental property? Thanks much.
HRCC Graduate #1631

curiocrow
HRCC Student

Unread post by curiocrow » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:55 pm

After being apartment renters for many years, my significant other and I are looking to rent a house. Our lease is up and we've begun our search. I've been asking questions to agents to better understand this process. From what I've read of the forum, it seems Our Lady of Loreto would be helpful in a rental situation. My first instinct was to implore the help of St. Joseph. Would he be helpful for buyers or renters? I'm not as familiar with Our Lady of Loreto.

We have about 40 days or so before we need to vacate. There are several factors that are affecting the situation. It seems income always plays a part, but I've been successful with some Steady Work recently. The region we are in has high demand for rentals. Should I work with "I can, you can't" oil? When working with agents, it seems none ever call me back. During that time, the properties are leased to someone else. Should I add a bit of attraction oil to my work? There are a few places in our price range but the neighborhoods aren't that great or safe. We are practical in what we need, but would like one or two features. Any other suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello, Curiocrow,
So sorry for the delay in response.
It is my understanding that St Joseph assists those who want to sell and Our Lady of Loretto for wanting to rent. HOWEVER, I have heard of people petitioning St Joseph for both. St Joseph is about stability in the home. He is the foundation of the family. So, that is my understanding.
I agree with your thoughts about attraction and I can and you can't.
You might also want to consider Look me over www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Or, if you have a particular agent in mind, you might also want to consider an influence skull candle spell. I frequently suggest this spell because it's so successful: www.luckymojo.com/influence.
And, of course, there are other suggestions on this subforum.
Wishing you the very best and pray that you acquire a TERRIFIC abode
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello I wonder if anyone can advise me on what I can use to get me to find a better place to live and relatively fast. I've got a neighbour who is trying to make it uneasy for me. It's really getting me down. I would also like to lay down some goofer dust and a compatible verse with also a protective verse I don't know any words. Please can someone help what I will need and to say to move house.

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 am

Hi angel1970,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on finding a rental property. You'll find lots of ideas on how to work to find a place fast.

For dealing with your neighbour & working with goofer dust, you'll find ideas in the threads below:
spells-for-dealing-with-crazy,-annoying ... 1f1b9361a8
goofer-dust-questions-and-answers-t8761 ... 1f1b9361a8
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheCreoleMadame

Unread post by TheCreoleMadame » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello Everyone - Peace and blessings to all.
My family and I are in a need to rent a house or duplex asap.
Our lease is up at the end of July and we cannot stay where we are at now.
The rent is waaaaay too expensive and it's not worth what we are paying, and our landlord is a creep.
I have been asking for certain things to be repaired for 3 years with no response. Taking him to court is useless in
New Jersey the rental/eviction laws are very landlord friendly. Anyway, I've been doing DR E's spell to find a new home - with no results.
I've been praying to Our Lady of Loreto - day 7 of a 9 day novena and no prospects are coming that we can afford.
I've prayed to St.Anthony as well - I'm really at my wits end.

I'm thinking about doing a honey jar spell on one of the properties that are overpriced - has anyone ever used a Honey Jar spell for real estate matters?
I don't want to want to use the honey jar on my landlord, because my family and I have decided, that it's time for us to move.
Any other options to help find a rental home quickly?
Please help. Any and all responses are appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, TheCreoleMadame ,
It sounds to me like maybe you need to acquire a reading on tis.
There could be many reasons that this is happening.
This happened to me once when the spirits of the house that I was living in didn't want me to go (selfish spirits!).
This could be happening to you and that's why there are obstacles.
A honey jar on the properties may help. But you may want to appease the spirits on the property instead. For instance, putting out offerings.
Have you looked at al of the posts on thee few pages for the excellent ideas that are offered here?
If you have done so and still not getting results, maybe it is time to get a reading on tis or some magical coaching.
Maybe you might need a blockbuster spell to tear down whatever is blocking you ? www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Anyway, here is the link to the readers:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheCreoleMadame

Unread post by TheCreoleMadame » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

Thank you Miss Aida - it's funny that you say that, because I had a feeling that something in the apt, just didn't want me to go. I'm going to try and look into a blockbuster.
Whatever is trying to keep me in that unit is trying hard, because I didn't even see your responce until today and I was checking all weekend to see if anyone answered me.

If you or anyone else has any other thoughts as to what I can do quickly, please let me know. I'm getting desperate. Time is running out. Selfish sprits! Why would they want to keep us there?

TheCreoleMadame

Unread post by TheCreoleMadame » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 am

Thank you for responding to me Miss Aida.
Why would these spirits not want me to leave? I know that sounds like a stupid question?
If they really want me to stay, wouldn't they make the landlord nice to me and my rent a reasonable price?
I tried to respond to this thread before to thank you for your response, but I guess it didn't get though.
Would it be a good idea to tell these spirits that I we need to leave and to let us go in peace?
I'm trying some road opener work, because I had that readily available to me,and my money is a little tight right now.
I really hope that something comes through quickly. Because we really need to go.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, TheCreoleMadame ,
This is just an educated guess because I've seen it happen many times.
You may want to try and talk to them and even invite them to go with you to your new place.
Otherwise, I would suggest a reading on this (because I could be wrong. AS I had stated, it was just a guess).
You can find readers at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I hope the very best for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

archaichoney

Unread post by archaichoney » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi folks! I just wanted to see if I'm on the right track for working on finding an apartment. I was going to start with a Road Opener candle and bath to clear my path to finding a new place to live and then begin working with a lodestone to attract the perfect place. I was thinking about gathering some dirt from a few of the neighborhoods I would like to live in and working that in with my spell. The rental market in my city is volatile so I wanted to be very specific with this work. Do you think using dirt from the neighborhoods would be good and if so, what do you think would be the best way to incorporate that with my spell? For some reason I am visioning a five spot pattern (or triangle, circle?) of dirt, four candles dressed with Attraction and the lodestone at the center with my petition, pictures of what I desire and maps outlining the neighborhoods under it.

I would love to hear some thoughts and ideas on my potential work. Got a large lodestone on order from LM to find my new home. Pretty excited to find an awesome new place! I know it's out there somewhere.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello, archaichoney,
Wow! That sounds like a good spell!
And it is very impressive that you're feeling it (spirit is talking to you).
You could also make a mojo hand and use some of the dirt.
Maybe even sprinkle a little on your candle.
Please let us know how it all works out!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheCreoleMadame

Unread post by TheCreoleMadame » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 am

Hello Everyone - just wanted to give an update in regards to my house hunting situation.
Well I did a road opener candle and continued praying to Our Lady of Loreto and everything turned around.
I found a two bedroom house just like I asked for - next time I won't say cute small 2br house, because that is exactly what I got.
Something a little larger would have been better, but I got what I asked for and it will do -and i'm extremely grateful, because my
situation was getting tight.

Thank you Our Lady of Loreto - everything that you have done for me is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, TheCreoleMadame,
CONGRATS!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

katitia

Unread post by katitia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:06 pm

HI, I already found an apartment place that I would like to call home and my target apartment is a 1 bedroom downstairs unit with quiet and friendly neighbors who keep to themselves. I would also like to be on the outside of the apartments facing the street preferable to having an apartment in the middle of the whole complex this second thing is just my personal preference! I did not share the "street facing" choice with the apartment manager. The manager of the apartments says that she has only 2 bedrooms open and says that she "may" have a 1 bedroom open by September 1st or 5th. She wants me to rent a 2 bedroom when I feel like a 1 bedroom is more cost efficient for me. I want to get a 1 bedroom by or before Sept. 1st and I would like to be able toy my rent 4 months ahead which is about to be achieved. I would like to do a honeyjar spell or something else to get this process started and reach my goal. Any input would be appreciated, :roll: thanks!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:42 pm

So, I'm currently stuck in a less than ideal, emergency living situation. However! Through a stroke of luck, my friend decided to move in with his girlfriend and his apartment is absolutely my dream apartment and within my budget!! Quirky rooftop studio in a great part of Chicago with a private rooftop patio! I'm in love! My only fear, my credit just meh. Not TERRIBLE but not great. I FORTUNATELY have my friend vouching for me but I don't want to lose this chance at my dream apartment!!

Game Plan: I have LM's attraction powders, plus LM's Commanding oil. I plan to burn a purple vigil dressed with the Commanding oil along with calamus and licorice root on a petition to influence my future landlord to accept my application. I also am thinking of burning a road opener or block buster vigil as well. Which might be better? Should I burn them at the same time? or the road opener/blockbuster first then the purple vigil second? (this seems more right?)

I also plan to dust the application with the attraction powder before I turn it in.

Is there anything else I should add or a better way to go?

Thanks! Hope to be updating from my rooftop dream patio in a few months!! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, Katitia,
So, are you trying to influence her?
I'm confused on this. If you do, then, my suggestion is an influence Skull candle spell on her (and the honey jar I good but a little slow BUT keep it up)
www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
I hope that I have answered your question (not sure)
If I didn't please clarify
Take care
katitia wrote:HI, I already found an apartment place that I would like to call home and my target apartment is a 1 bedroom downstairs unit with quiet and friendly neighbors who keep to themselves. I would also like to be on the outside of the apartments facing the street preferable to having an apartment in the middle of the whole complex this second thing is just my personal preference! I did not share the "street facing" choice with the apartment manager. The manager of the apartments says that she has only 2 bedrooms open and says that she "may" have a 1 bedroom open by September 1st or 5th. She wants me to rent a 2 bedroom when I feel like a 1 bedroom is more cost efficient for me. I want to get a 1 bedroom by or before Sept. 1st and I would like to be able toy my rent 4 months ahead which is about to be achieved. I would like to do a honeyjar spell or something else to get this process started and reach my goal. Any input would be appreciated, :roll: thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, Jules6186 ,
I think your game plan is TERRIFIC.
I personally would do the blockbuster first and then the road opener.
And, along with your great ideas, you might want to try the influence skull candle spell that I had just recommended to the poster above you (if you have a target that you want to influence to give you this place
www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Keep up the great work!
Take care
Jules6186 wrote:So, I'm currently stuck in a less than ideal, emergency living situation. However! Through a stroke of luck, my friend decided to move in with his girlfriend and his apartment is absolutely my dream apartment and within my budget!! Quirky rooftop studio in a great part of Chicago with a private rooftop patio! I'm in love! My only fear, my credit just meh. Not TERRIBLE but not great. I FORTUNATELY have my friend vouching for me but I don't want to lose this chance at my dream apartment!!

Game Plan: I have LM's attraction powders, plus LM's Commanding oil. I plan to burn a purple vigil dressed with the Commanding oil along with calamus and licorice root on a petition to influence my future landlord to accept my application. I also am thinking of burning a road opener or block buster vigil as well. Which might be better? Should I burn them at the same time? or the road opener/blockbuster first then the purple vigil second? (this seems more right?)

I also plan to dust the application with the attraction powder before I turn it in.

Is there anything else I should add or a better way to go?

Thanks! Hope to be updating from my rooftop dream patio in a few months!! :)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello! So I did the block buster and an influence candle...and my friend who was going to give me his apartment got cold feet and backed out! He was to move into his girlfriends apartment and he backed out yesterday out of the blue. Thinking of doing a skull candle to convince him moving would be a good idea. Other ideas?? Thanks!!
Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Jules6186 ,
I think your game plan is TERRIFIC.
I personally would do the blockbuster first and then the road opener.
And, along with your great ideas, you might want to try the influence skull candle spell that I had just recommended to the poster above you (if you have a target that you want to influence to give you this place
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Keep up the great work!
Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, Jules6186,
I am sorry!
Yes, the skull candle is a good idea.
I already gave you the link for the influence skull candle spell.
You might want to add a little bit of DO AS I SAY to it also: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
I pray that you get that apartment
HRCC Graduate #1631

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 am

Hi everyone! I am stuck as too what spell I should do to get an apartment for my 5 yrs daughter and me. I really need to find something soon for two reasons: to get out of an abusive situation and to move closer to my job since I don't have a car. What can I do? Thank you. Blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 am

Test

Acknowledge test

Reason: test working with Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, pam4362002 ,

There are 3 pages in this subforum that Moderator Natstein moved and merged you over to.
Please take the time to read over these posts. There are excellent suggestions here. Then, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us anything

In the meantime, I am so concerned about your abusive relationship. May I please suggest some protection work for you: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And some peaceful home products: ww.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Also, PLEASE look at this page that Miss cat wrote about protection: www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

PLEASE take care of yourself and your precious daughter
HRCC Graduate #1631

GeminianDragon

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Okay, so hi, I'm from England and I stumbled upon your page once when looking for a spell to help with a court case regarding residency and contact of my 3 year old daughter. I can confirm thanks to Black Candle Tobacco, it has worked so far in my favour in the best interests of my little girl.

Now I'm wondering, without sounding too greedy if I can receive some help/advice on my living situation. As I said, I live in England and we have social housing known as council properties; you may of heard of the pros and cons of these properties, and I know that every country suffers with overcrowding of families.

Since I was young I have been into spells etc and I usually use herbs, candle colours, symbols and stones etc that have similar associated keywords in my spells and it's never really failed me in helping me achieve something. I believe in giving to charity and regardly donate or raise money. I know there are people out there in the world in much worse situations than myself and I am grateful for living such a 'privileged' life.

Okay so, basically I live in a one bedroom ground floor property, which is really suitable for an elderly person or disabled person, if I had the money and the permission from the local authority I would do it up nicely and adapt it a bit more; we all share the same room at the moment a double bed, a cot-bed and a cot because I'm pregnant with my 2nd child; as my eldest is over the age of 2 she should not be sharing a bedroom according to the law here. We are overcrowded in the eyes of the law.

We have a bidding system here, where we are put into 4 categories; Level 1/Band A/Emergency, Level 2/Band B/Gold, Level 3/Band C/Silver and Level 4/Band D/Bronze - the lower you are, the less likely you are to get a property; a lot of people are in the lowest band. I have been informed that I should receive 330 bidding points (Band A) that also help towards winning a larger property. It also helps the council shortlist the first 6 bidders; the highest points gets priority of the council property and if they do not accept the property it goes to the next person and so forth.

I haven't received my bidding information yet, so I can't bid. I have had a look every week on the bidding website to see what properties are available for bidding and a few I would like in the desired areas of North Birmingham - close to my little girls father, but not too close where it would be too uncomfortable due to the domestic abuse history. I just want to make sure that my daughter sees her dad often and can be a part of her life.

To explain a bit more of the struggles I have with the local council; I have had to apply to put wooden floor down and the council are supposed to get back to me within X amount of days, in which they haven't, this council doesn't have a very good reputation with any department; as I still have rats in the garden that come out in broad daylight looking for food, so I can't let my little one out in case of diseases being spread. So I do not have much faith in the system/council.

I would just like to move so I can start my life properly s I feel so much uncertainty all the time and it doesn't help with my stress or anxiety.

I'm really hoping there's some kind of ingredients that can help with this situation. I prefer candle magic, so if you know of any herbs, colours, symbols, symbolism to winning, bidding, a new property, the area that I would like etc., please let me know, as any help is appreciated!

Many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, GeminianDragon ,

Wow, I am so sorry that you and your child (and child to be).

The living conditions sound horrible.

Have you looked at the 2 pages of this subforum for spell ideas?

Also, for ideas on herbs: look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance

For colors, here is the page (the candle page has color symbolism): www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

You can learn about symbols here: seals-of-solomon-and-moses-questions-an ... -t151.html

And see symbolism on the amulets here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

Also, please ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you and your child (and child coming) the very best of health and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ashe

Unread post by Ashe » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 am

Hey,

I am so excited to post, I been looking at lucky mojo forum for 3 years and I decided to join finally. :-)
I need advice getting my own place again. I moved back in with my mom a year ago from my own place. I want to get a nicer apartment or townhouse from the last one(it was so awful), in a nice safe area, and a good price. I think I may have a issue getting approved due to my last place, my ex kicked my door in and the apt wants me to pay $1,000 and it was considered a burglary because he trashed my apt. And I need good money drawing to be able to afford the place and bills(job),and to find a really nice one.
I am really good at candle spells, I wanted to know can I use two oils at once? What oil? What picture should I use? How to dispose of that particular spell? Blessings.

Thankies,

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 am

Hello Ashe,

Welcome to the forum! If you would like you can head over to the introductions section of the forum and introduce yourself introductions-and-greetings-f15.html

You most certainly can work with two or more oils at once.

First, i would do either a road opener working http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html or a block buster working http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html *(depending on your taste) to remove any obstacles in your way of finding a safe and affordable place to live.

After that i would write out a petition of exactly what you want in a home. Then i would work with a lodestone http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html which you can purchase here http://herb-magic.com/lodestone-large-single.html to draw it to you.

You can also work with money drawing products to help boost your cash flow, they are a personal favorite of mine. http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

Ashe

Unread post by Ashe » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Thank you so much J-Mo.!!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Just a quick follow up... Specifically to Miss Aida!

I posted about a month ago about getting my dream apartment in Chicago, IL. Well, I followed your advice and did hit a few roadblocks.... But I kept burning candles and bust right through them!!! I move in next week! Getting my house blessing supplies together now! Thanks for the advice!!
Can't wait to enjoy my new home!

Jules!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, Jules6186,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Saturnus

Unread post by Saturnus » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:08 am

Hello

I have been looking at the forums as reccomended by my sister i am also new to this website and have found some interesting ideas but i thought i might ask directly.
In short i would like to move out, i live at home with my mum and i desperatly need my own space, i live in London and like a lady posted previously about social housing i am to on the list to get a place but i have been waiting for 11 years for a place from my local council. I would like some ideas on what to do i have thought about writing on parchment paper and lighting a candle and some oils but not sure any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, Saturnus,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

There are 5 pages here of excellent ideas for you from people with similar queries as yours.

Please read through the pages for spell ideas. After reading them, then if you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 pm

My mom lives in Santa Rosa and my sister and I live in Oakland. She has heart failure and her condition is deteriorating. It's no longer safe for her to live alone, but there is no room for her in the one bedroom apartment I share with my sister. We are looking into assisted living, but it's out of our price range. If we can find an affordable studio nearby we can check on her more frequently.

Why I'm posting here is that I need help focusing on what I should be asking for. I have an Our Lady of Loreta candle burning and I just asked for a place for my mom to live that suits all of her needs. I want to be more specific, but I don't want to close us off to any solutions. Affordable assisted living would be great, but a studio nearby could also work. We just need a small miracle because her credit is bad and she is very low income.

I feel like we can't catch a break and we are trying very hard. Yesterday we drove 30 miles away to look at a place and the manager never showed. Stuff like this keeps happening. I feel like anything we do related to my mom always goes bad.

Tomorrow I'm going to Santa Rosa and I'm going to clean the heck out of my mom's apartment with Chinese Wash and spray with water mixed with road opener. I'm hoping that a good spiritual cleansing and road opening work will help open her up to opportunities.

Any other ideas?

Thank you.

Reason: Her Mother just died today. Deleting it out of respect
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Vitki_Ulfsjaller

Unread post by Vitki_Ulfsjaller » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:08 pm

One of my co-workers, a divorced mother with five children, is currently homeless and alternates between living in hotels and living in her van. Her ex-husband and her sixth oldest child are not helping her in anyway with this. I have already tracked down resources for her, such as the local Salvation Army Center for Hope and Crisis Assistance Ministries, but also want to do a working for her to help her and her kids find a clean, safe place to stay. She is not Catholic so I don't know that a St Joseph or Our Lady of Loretta candle would work in her circumstance, but I have thought of using a white or green candle dressed with attraction oil and maybe basil and red onion skins for family blessings and luck, set on a petition for her. Any advice or critiques would be much welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello,

I am so very sorry about your friend. That is so sad.

I think you've got some good ideas. But could you light the candles for her (since she doesn't believe?).

And I would recommend that you get her some Crown of Success Oil and/or supplies: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

You may also want to consider a compelling skull candle spell with influence oil on it to get the ex and the child to help her. That is crazy that they would eave her like this.

www.luckymojo.com/infleunce.html

I am moving your post to another thread with great ideas. One person on this thread did what was recommended and she's better now.

I hope all works out for your friend.

I pray that God blesses her and her children.
HRCC Graduate #1631

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 pm

I don't know if this is in the right place I was trying to search similar situation but didn't find one.. My situation is I had a job lost it and my car due to being late multiple times bc the person taking me didn't care enough to get up or set an alarm.I'm now late in pregnancy with a few health issues so working isn't an option till after recovery.. I now love with my mom and I have till march to move out bc shes then kicking us out due to her moving and my baby is due at the end of march on her birthday (she doesn't even care).I am wanting to get me and my kids out into our own place by mid Feb bc it's torture living with someone like her and around family that doesn't really care and doesn't help..the only money I'll have to do so is with money from taxes and I had to enroll in student loan repayment program just so they wouldn't take my taxes this year..my plan is to find somewhere to stay and pay rent,utilities, furniture payments,misc,lm products,etc up 4 months to cover us until I recover and is able to work end of may for more stable income..only problem is I have a previous eviction and bad credit and all apartments won't approve your application with a prior eviction...I can pay it off and get a receipt to prove I payed it but according to most landlords I've talked to that still wouldn't help bc it'll be on my credit still and just from the eviction its a bad look for me.move found some individually owned houses but they are an distance away from their father mother (the only person that will slightly genuinely help me)..only way I can have more vigil candles burned for me is when my taxes does come in I have no other pathway of money..kind of depressing but I'm trying to stay positive about everything..

Any suggestions on what I can do now? Suggestions on candles to be lit when I am able to?

Sorry if its everywhere guess I needed to vent and didn't know where to start my story..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, tabbyall4,

I suggest that you contact Miss Michaele at the pro bono fund.

Sounds like you need some help here.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Thank you I emailed her and sent my information back but I haven't heard anything from her in a couple of days now

Jp87

Unread post by Jp87 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi I am confused on what area I should be looking for for a new home I want to be safe from my enemy's us there a spell or something I can do so I no what town and area I should be in x

Jp87

Unread post by Jp87 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi is there a spell I can do so I no what area is safe for me start home again ?x

Reason: Double post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, Josieprice,

Yu may want to use clarity spells: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And you may want to also use wisdom products: www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

And you may also want to check with a reader after you have narrowed down your options.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck with your home search

Take care and be safe
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:40 am

Hello everyone; I wanted to know what oils can I use to find me a apartment. I have van van, road opener, attraction, john the conquor amongst others. I even have lodestone plus lodestone oil and magnetic sand. Can someone help me in which of these items will work best....Thank you in advance and God Bless.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191 ,

I am moving and merging your post to the appropriate subforum for ideas.

I know that you're new. But please use the search engine for key words. In the upper right hand corner, there is a white search box in the dark green area. Just write in your key word (in your case: apartment). Links will come up'

After reading the posts, if you have ay questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:11 am

I have a home I've been repairing for almost a year. Had to overcome legal issues and repair an abandoned home. The house has drained me financially, and I need it to start getting money back into my pocket and make a business of this venture. Need prayers to complete this house, make it a dream house and be able to rent and personally enjoy, as well as the rest of my family.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am

Are you looking for house renting spells?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:07 pm

I need a housing spell for rent.Anyone can help me?

I am trying everything to get a apartment or housing for me and my family.
I want to know there is a spell for me? I can do ?

Anyway, Spell ????

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Extremedivas ,

If you work with saints then petitioning st joseph works to get a house. Otherwise a good ol fashion attraction, write down what you need and are looking for, include things like nice neighbors, good renter etc. Attraction oil and products are versatile enough to help draw this in. I would do a house cleanse when moved in with chinese floor wash and a happy home to keep it happy.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:51 pm

j82 wrote:Extremedivas ,

If you work with saints then petitioning st joseph works to get a house. Otherwise a good ol fashion attraction, write down what you need and are looking for, include things like nice neighbors, good renter etc. Attraction oil and products are versatile enough to help draw this in. I would do a house cleanse when moved in with chinese floor wash and a happy home to keep it happy.

Should i do with white candle ?

Jane Joe 7/5/1973

* Home with affordable rent.
* Safe area
* A decent good landlord.

Like this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

yes, this is correct,

PLEASE post in the appropriate subforums in the future.

thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 am

i am trying to get approved for an apartment like asap. I did a honey jar spell i put the petition in the honey with both the site manger and district mamager.... ok so what do i do next do i pray over it everyday, do i have to burn a candle on it, can i open it up and add stuff to it and last but not least how long does it take to work!!!!!!! helllllp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, neka83 ,

the answer is "yes" to all of your questions EXCEPT...

...the last question. Nobody knows how long it takes for a spell to manifest.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Oshun5

Unread post by Oshun5 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

Hi, I just got married about a month ago and my husband and I have been living in this small apartment for over 3 years. It is so small that it is hard to have alone time to do any magic, prayers or even study. I am new to conjure and I want to learn more. My magic practices come from my long membership in a golden dawn order. Lately it seems like every time my husband and I start saving to move something breaks or we end up having to use the money on some unforseen expenses. Ive been doing clearing and protection work and just recently started on a money tincture. Is there any advice on what else I can do to help my situation?

Thanks!
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Oshun5 ,

CONGRATULATIONS, newlywed!!!!

Hey, I hear you! Make a dollar, something breaks, lose $10.00, etc., etc.

Here are some money spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

And, most importantly, here is a webpage with many spells to get the money to stay with you: www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

I wish you the very best and a very happy future with your spouse
HRCC Graduate #1631

Oshun5

Unread post by Oshun5 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Thanks so much for the help miss Aida!
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Hello, newlywed,

Consider the possibility that you are under a curse of some sort. Golden Dawn is great--I have spent many years doing it--and have accumulated a few curses over the years. It is hard to acknowledge that stuff can get past the LBRP, or that people focused on The Great Work can be petty and mean, but it's possible, especially if the curser used the LBRP to lay the curse in the first place.

I would go ballistic with the Uncrossing: 13-herb uncrossing bath done 13 times, double-ended reversing candle on a mirror surrounded by crab shell powder for white, red, and green, a good cleansing of the house, spirit traps, etc. If you are far enough along in Golden Dawn to perform exorcism, do that, by all means. Pray lots of uncrossing and reversing Psalms.

Then call in the money.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

jose

Unread post by jose » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi I need to find a city that will be safe for me to live in I've been praying for guidance if the right direction to move to but nothing is there a spell or something that I can do to lead me on the right path ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Hello Jose,

I would recommend turning to some kind of divination or perhaps getting a reading from a trusted professional. We always recommend AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) as they are vetted by other professionals and sign on to a code of ethics. You can also write out your options on bay leaves and meditate on them. Then eliminate the options you decide are not good for you you. eventually you will be down to one choice. I would also recomend working with Clarity products (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html) and maybe even Spirit Guide products (http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html). Put the oils on white candles. spread the powders on clothes or on your person, or even order candles fixed for the purpose.

Peace~

Nathen

jose

Unread post by jose » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Thank u do u meen bay leaves as what u cook with sorry ime from the uk x

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi jose,

Yes, those bay leaves.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Oshun5

Unread post by Oshun5 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello,

I wanted to post an update on here to a previous posting asking for help for me and my husband to find a place.
Well, Aida led me to some links and a name that stood out to me on one of those links was St. Expedite. I read up on him and found out that his feast day is my birthday (April 19). Coincidence? I think not. :)

Anyhow, I began seeking him out and praying to him and made my first petition to him to help with my home situation. And he followed through! Not only have we found a place but its better than anything I couldve imagined my husband and I would be getting. With plenty of space to garden, and work on my spiritual craft! I thank God, the spirits, St. Expedite, Ms Aida, and this forum!

:)
-Oshun5

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”