Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Working with St-Joseph of Cupertino: Questions and Thanks

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
aura
Forum Moderator
Working with St-Joseph of Cupertino: Questions and Thanks

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 pm

For those who work with Saints, I encourage you to develop a relationship with the wonderful and lesser known Saint that is Saint-Joseph of Cupertino. He is helpful in matters of safe travel, particularly air travel, as well as for test-taking and examinations of any kind. Once you have a relationship with him though, he'll be of good advice in many situations outside these.

Saint-Joseph of Cupertino was an ecstatic and humble Saint. When out walking, he would often return to the monastery in rags, having given his shoes and clothes to the needy. When taken over by spirit, he would levitate and is thus known as ''The Flying Monk''. Humble in the extreme, he would refuse meat and live on bread, fruit and water. When given broth, he would make it bitter by adding wormwood to it. If you take the time to get to know him, you'll find his presence comforting and uplifting.

Brown and purple candles dressed with All Saints oils are well-received as is mugwort, wormwood or any other plant from the artemisia family. Offerings of dry bread and fruit are also fine, but you'll find that other than some company and a light, Saint-Joseph of Cupertino doesn't ask for very much. Thanks, belief in God and a smile. Truly his soul is light.

If you place him by a window he's happy, he chose one of my window sills that has since become his devoted space. Perhaps it's because he always liked the outdoors.

My favourite prayer to this Saint is a variation on the one most often printed on his prayer cards:
O humble St-Joseph of Cupertino, singularly favoured by God, implore the Holy Spirit to enlighten my mind and strengthen my memory in the search of His Truth and Wisdom. May I succeed in offering God my finest work and may I grow in Knowledge, Understanding, Humility and Charity. May everything I learn in life be offered in faithful service to God, from whom flows that Wisdom which leads to eternal life. Amen.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with St-Joseph of Cupertino Questions and Answers

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Very nice! Thank you for sharing this Aura.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Clarabella

Unread post by Clarabella » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 pm

I dearly love this saint.

A few years back my husband had been sent to take an important test and get a certification he needed. He was far away, and we were both worried about the plane travel (we both avoid this kind of travel like the plague). He was also very worried about taking the test, nervous and felt he was too on edge to be absorbing the information.

I happened purely by chance to come across a reference to St. Joseph of Cupertino, having nothing to do with my husband's situation, and - since I'd never heard of him - I googled to find out about him. I was surprised to find he would be of help with exactly what we needed - test taking and airplane flight. I had no relationship at all with him, but I petitioned him with fervor and sincerity. My husband aced the test and got home safely, in spite of snow storms and horrendous weather. As his plane landed, in the middle of a snowstorm that had raged (and I mean RAGED) for the prior half hour, the sun came out and shone on the wings of the plane as I watched it come in.

I have of course kept up a relationship with this sweet-natured saint. He's supremely approachable and innocently loving. He's always in my heart.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm

That's such an amazing testimony Clarabella! Thank you for sharing how wonderful St-Joseph of Cupertino can be. Truly he is a wonderful Saint.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with St-Joseph of Cupertino: Questions and Thanks

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 am

Humble thanks to St-Joseph of Cupertino on behalf of myself for my client. She passed her test with a grade of 92%! Sincerest thanks for your intercession with the Holy Spirit and God the Father. Once again I offer thanks for your compassion and understanding. You truly are a powerful ally and wonderful friend.
Aura Laforest

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Thank you for this Aura. I will definitely add this to my information about saints.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Noele

Unread post by Noele » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Thank you so much St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my licensing exam today with a grade of 95! I cannot praise you enough.

wandaland71
Newly Registered

Unread post by wandaland71 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:06 pm

I want to give thanks to ST Joseph of Cupertino for helping pass a very difficult subject for me,, I can not praise you enough..you help me so much!!!
Thank you!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”