Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Jinx People's Love-Lives, Keep Them Single Lonely

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Curses to Jinx People's Love-Lives, Keep Them Single Lonely

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Isolte,
Sometime I just sit back in awe when Miss cat shares her knowledge and wisdom with us.
She just never ceases to amaze me!
We are so very lucky to have her. VERY lucky.
And I agree with you: "AWESOME"!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to use that!!

One question, does it have to be dog poop or could I use cat poop?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:52 am

Good Morning Onyxorchid,
Dog poop is what the lady said!
You can go to any park where dogs are allowed and find way more than you can use.
Another place to find dog poop is outside a pet store where pets are allowed to enter.
Good Luck and have fun with this spell. In fact, I'm going to do it myself because it's just too good to resist!!!! LOL
HRCC Graduate #1631

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:39 am

In a man's case, where do I slit? I need to do this like -yesterday!!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:49 am

Hi, Peppermint,
This is one of Miss cat's masterpieces. So, if my suggestion is wrong, I'm sure that she will correct it.
I would imagine that you would do the same thing ONLY add something more. Add something gross to represent the penis.
Just my guess on this
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 am

Ha ha! I can't stop laughing!!! Thanks, I just need to find a poppet doll.
No one seems to sell them here in England! (sigh)!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:22 am

peppermint, I bet if you dig a little bit you will be able to find a reseller of poppet dolls. Not only are dollies a Hoodoo practice, but poppets are also used in traditional British magic! Keep your eyes peeled and you'll find what you are looking for. Plus, Lucky Mojo sells dollies! Check out this web page (they are about half way down) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Miss Phoenix!

I had absolutely no idea that LM sold these dolls. Good job I asked and thank you so much for the info, much appreciated.

Peppermint.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 am

The guy I have been having sex with told me to move on and let go because hes actively looking for a girlfriend now. I dont want to be with him anymore either. But I hate him and dont want him to have a girlfriend. I want him to be single all his life.

How can I do this ? What product should I use ?

Thanks

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 am

If you have any of his sperm or personal items, you can cross up his sex life with a Black Penis candle and some Crossing oil:

http://luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Make sure you cleanse yourself well after doing this kind of work since it's an enemy trick.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:54 pm

MaryBee wrote:If you have any of his sperm or personal items, you can cross up his sex life with a Black Penis candle and some Crossing oil:

Make sure you cleanse yourself well after doing this kind of work since it's an enemy trick.

Good luck!
Unfortunately, it has been a few weeks since we stopped seeing each other. So, without his sperm or personal items. Can it still work ? what would you recommend ? also, what if I print his picture out from his facebook, would that work the same way ?

He told me he doesnt want to have sex with me anymore and I dont want to see him anymore either. So, there is no way I can get his sperm or personal item.

and how should I dispose after the candle is burned ?

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 pm

MaryBee wrote:If you have any of his sperm or personal items, you can cross up his sex life with a Black Penis candle and some Crossing oil:

Good luck!
and in a simple way, how would you recommend me to cleanse myself ?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi sun369,

I'm sorry this happened to you. That was a very cold hearted thing he did.

Here is a link to the cleansing baths: http://www./luckymojo.com/baths.html

or: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

In the future, save your next lover's sperm; unwashed underwear, nails, hair and handwriting. So if this ever happens again, you'll be prepared to take matters into your own hands.

To lay down or dispose of tricks go here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Along with the candle you can also print off pics of him, wrap it in toilet paper and wipe your read end with it every time you go to the bathroom. You can say something like, " ( His name) go to the sewer, you piece of sh.t!"
Something along those lines.

The next best remedy is to attract a new lover! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Good luck!
Actually I did burry the paper towel that has his sperm on the ground on my front yard. If I dig it up, can it still work ?

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Susan Barnes wrote: To lay down or dispose of tricks go here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

The next best remedy is to attract a new lover! :)
I am still confused about disposing based on this link that you gave me because it is not very clear. So, can you just tell me how to dispose it ? The language of the link is not very clear to me. Also, can I take a Hysson Bath or not ? just too many bath on that bath link that I dont know which one to use.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:59 am

Good Morning, Sun369,
It NEVER hurts to take a hyssop bath. NEVER. So, go ahead and do this.
What type of work are you doing to answer your question about disposal? Too many posts to go through to read your initial question.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 pm

It is ALL IN GOD'S PLAN. Early this morning, he texted me that he wanted to talk to me. I couldnt resist him and we had another intimacy and he was really into me. He has softened my heart again that I dont think I want to hurt his penis anymore because he used it all on me this morning. So, I guess I am giving up on this spell.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Good luck!
Hi MaryBee,

This dude hurt me again. I think I will definitely try to cross his penis up. How many black candles or how long would you suggest me to do this ?

Thanks

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:02 pm

also, please tell me how to dispose the candle after it is burning because the suggested link about disposing candle on this post really confuses me.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 am

Dear sun369,

Like I said, go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I went to the link this morning, the instructions are very clear. Read them very carefully and follow them.

In your case, scroll down to "Deployment or disposal at a crossroads. It tells you how to get rid of candle remains. You throw the remains over your left shoulder in a crossroads from any spell that was negative. The directions are perfectly laid out.

When you do a hyssp bath like Miss Aida suggested, recite the 51st psalm which says to cleanse and purge me with hyssop.

Mary Bee also gave you an excellent link: http://luckymojo.comcrossing.html

The way I see it, you're allowing this situation to continue. Stop having sex with him. It is clear you are being used.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Susan Barnes

thanks for your opinion. No, for somehow, I just have a hard time understanding this link. Without your response, I would still confuse as what to do !

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello all, i need help with is a spell to curse someone to be lonely and miserable.
I want this person to lose all his friends and acquaintances to be unattractive so no one would be interested in him, I want the person to see how it feels to be lonely and have everything fall apart, I want him to lose his confidence and feel worthless. I was thinking of freezing everybody out of his life, everyone he has interest in everyone around him to not want to be around him anymore.

please share your suggestions and thanks in advance
blu

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello, trueblu23,
Well, you have an array of spells everywhere on this forum.
Try these pages for more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
revenge-on-evil-enemies-t16078.html
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=reve ... s&start=90
www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Also, you can go to the upper right corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box.
Type in
crossing
or...
cursing
or...
jinxing
And you will an array of ideas for your pursuit.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:08 pm

I had good news today. My ex and his fiancee is no longer getting married. I have been working on the jar for just 1 1/2 month. I had 4 readings telling me they are in chaos, her true colors came out that she is just after immigration, and he has opened his eyes to the truth, they can be like father and daughter because of the wide age gap. I am sure the money asking was non-stop, I still continued cursing the jar 3x a day after the readings because I did not have confirmation if it's true or not until today. I also burned 3 black candles, the last candle had a blackened heartshaped wax, almost perfect shaped. My ex's friend who is also a friend of mine told me that he deleted her off FB and he changed his status to single. And also a lot of negative comments from his friendslist about this girl.
As of now, I no longer want him in my life, but I still want revenge, I want him to have bad luck with all the chinese women he meets, I want him to just attract gold diggers and visa users, he deserves it for letting me go. I was crazy in love with him and was never money nor visa that I was interested. I want him to never marry a chinese woman, sour every relationship with chinese women, but not his life. He fetish much younger chinese women. And I want to torture his mind to constantly think of me and regret loosing me. Please advice me on my new spell. Thanks a lot.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello, tanchan

Congratulations!

Now it's time for revenge!!

www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

Also, do a forum search for revenge spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ScorpionWoman
HRCC Student

Unread post by ScorpionWoman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 am

:lol: :lol: , wow, thanks Miss Cat, for the porta-potty spell!! I can't wait to try this, but ... is there an alternate disposal location if I can't find a porta-potty?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi ScorpionWoman,

I would stick to miss cat's instructions, as she doesn't mess around with spells like this. A visit to any construction site, outdoor festival or similar location should net out an appropriately stinky porta-potty for you.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

doniking
Newly Registered

Unread post by doniking » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:59 am

my wife cheated on me and now she left us (me and kid) for a rich bastard (I know the man and talked to his wife and indeed he is a bastard. He doesn't care about his own family and ruin ours).

Is there a jar spell to break them up and giving my wife a lesson to live by herself and nobody helps her?
She' is pretty, but selfish and arrogant to think that anybody would help her using her sexual attraction.

I prefer a jar spell so that i can shake it anytime i want.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:45 am

Hello, doniking,

We realize that you are new, but we ask that you do not start new topics.

Please read this post: post179371.html#p179371

Your post has been moved to the appropriate area. We ask that you read through these pages for spell ideas.

If you have any further questions, just ask.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Okay, doniking, now that we've got your post in the right area, here are some tips and tricks for you --

First, there a number of cursing spells worked in jars or bottles. Among them are vinegar bottles and break-up bottles, with or without added items like vinegar, WarWater, or the like.

This topic thread (Curses to Jinx People's Love-Lives, Keep Them Single Lonely) contains some ideas -- others are here:

general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

war-water-questions-and-answers-t17740.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:02 am

I found out the guy I'm seeing had unprotected sex with two different people, one being a man. I'm very worried about disease, especially HIV. I would like to do some kind of curse on him so he won't be able to attract any new partners to teach him a lesson and protect others. I can't burn candles right now because I'm living in a hotel. 'm also super broke right now because I had a house fire so I can't afford supplies or readings. I have a ton of LM products but none geared toward cursing work. I have a pair of his dirty underwear as far as personal concerns go.

Any suggestions?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 am

Hello littlewing,

I have to say that if you do not have anything to work with that is geared toward cursing it is going to be difficult to curse him. I would suggest making a little doll baby out of some of the underwear and if you can get some herbs known for their ability to mess people up put some of those herbs in there. Things like red pepper, black salt, black pepper. I also recommend getting the thorns off of a rose, but just the thorns not any petals or leaves, and putting them in the crotch area. That way he only feels the thorns of love and never the flower. When the doll is made curse it regular by speaking over it what you want.

Peace~

Nathen

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:51 am

Thanks Natstein. I have vandal root and I may have some of his hair hidden away somewhere.

As soon as I get some funds, I'm going to Lucky Mojo. The trouble is I can't burn candles, otherwise I would want to get a black penis candle and some crossing oil. What is a good impotence spell? Can I just work that into the doll baby made of his underwear?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, Littlewing,

Here's the radio show that will answer all of your questions!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

Take care!~
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:19 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I can't get it to play on my computer. Not sure why. I'll try my phone.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:53 am

It's working on my phone.

By the way, I got my STD tests back and everything is negative. I'm very grateful, but still very pissed for what he put me through. I feel very betrayed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Thank God!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I'm very relieved, but still so hurt. Started a vinegar jar on him and a doll baby from his underwear. I know it's mercury retrograde, but I just had to get something started.

katjul
Newly Registered

Unread post by katjul » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:15 am

"You could work a moving candle spell that walks his figural candle (red Adam) toward your figural candle (red Eve) while walking it away from other women (black Eve). Inscribe each candle with the name. Inscribe the black Eve "All Other Women."

Anoint his back with Confusion oil and Separation oil and their entire candles with Confusion oil and Separation oil.

Anoint his candle's front and your entire candle with Reconciliation oil and Return to Me oil.

See more details and a picture here, under Break Up products --
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html
-- but be aware that since he is not actually with them, you would not use Break Up Oil, but rather use the oils i have specified here. The form of the work is the same, however."

When I read this it resonated with me immediately and when I saw the pic I knew this was the one for me.
I was thinking of doing this along with the freezer cucumber spell but I would burn the pickle/ cucumber after he returned to me. Or is it not advisable to do both? I would like to punish him a little for the distress he has inflicted...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, katjul ,

Of course you can do both!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun May 14, 2017 3:34 am

Need to get it to stay alone and miserable he has too many girls he is loaded he does not pay my daughter hardly any money he tried to take them from me I am disabled I will not work with intranquil spirit done Cut and Clear he needs to spend money on my daughters instead of beer and tram buying $20,000 boats and cars for Other Woman I'm not giving me any money for my kids is not going to work and then having equal rights my kids can talk but they won't if they will just tell him they do not want to see but I will not force them I have nothing they talk to me horrible they won't think I can't get them I'll try to buy them everything you need he has the money I want him to feel miserable and alone I don't care if I get anything from him or not I want my daughters to tell him how I feel I don't want to be on my hands they see what he's doing any work I can do he has a new girlfriend he has just bought lots of new things my kids can't even get a cell phone from him pair tennis shoes for school a true piece of work needs to hand over the money to my children ll get out of your life completely yeah I actually was never really in the Life anyway to even come to the hospital when they're born didn't see them till they were a year old this is not a pity on me these r true. Facts he need to be alone. Ifkids would. Jus tell him but i dont wont force its 5hey agrais get me n trouble i done nothing. But br sick

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun May 14, 2017 4:00 am

Sorry for my mesy typing my hands do not working I have a disability but I think I'm doing pretty good I want my daughters to tell them how they feel. If they talk to him like me it would be no issue at all he wood sign his rights over my family could be set free my parents take care of my children he has never been there

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, katie80lo,

Please post a simple explanation and what you would like us to help you with. Please make complete sentences.

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 am

Keep ex-husband single permanent keep ex-husband lonely permanent

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 18, 2017 9:35 am

Hello katie80lo,

If you scroll up through this thread you'll find lots of helpful ideas, and I also recommend you check out this thread to learn how to curse his sex life:

curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-an ... ysfunction

You can also freeze his manhood and nature using a freezer spell:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

I hope i posted this in the right place
Hello i was wondering what could i do to my target to have him believe no women/girl truly loves him but me? like let's say I want any women/girl except me that he tries to like/love i want them to reject him, I heard about the nation sack but the only thing i have thats is his is a mechanical pencil, hair, and hand writing. I want to jinx/cross his love life so that he could get rejected by these females. I want him to come to me with open arms after the rejection. how could i do this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, nino_x3

No, but you can freeze other women out of his life.

See this post on how to write the petition

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... ml#p184370

Then see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:13 am

Hi all,

I don’t really know in which part of the forums to ask this- is there a spell to keep someone single?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:31 am

Hello lanadelrey,

Here is the thread you were looking for :)

If you scroll up through these posts you'll find lots of ideas on how to jinx someone's love life to keep them single.

Good luck to you.

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 am

Hi everyone,

Looking for a working to make the target male unappealing to women romantically/sexually/emotionally. I basically want any woman that if he were to be romantically or sexually interested in her, or any that would be romantically or sexually interested in him, to find him completely unattractive physically, sexually and emotionally to them. I don't want him hurt or scarred physically in any way. Just want women to be turned off and romantically repelled by him emotionally.

I would not have specific names or women. I'm looking for something that generally will hang on him like a coat of complete non interest in him romantically sexually and emotionally. I don't want him to have problems with business contacts or general people in life. Just that one category of women as best as possible. I know it's easier to target one person rather than a group of people or half the population but it's going to be too random for me to know. I don't want any interest started at all to cut to the chase and get it done. I don't want any relationships started to have to separate and take the time if not needed.

Divination has indicated whatever working that can be figured out to work the condition properly would be successful or have the kind of results I am trying to achieve.

This is a long distance working so I don't have general access to his things. But I have collected hair and some dried sexual fluids and some items belonging to him. Things like that.

1) I have looked at freezer spells, but they don't quite seem to fit.

2) My go to's are candle workings and I seem to work best with fire energy if it's appropriate and usable for the situation. Have had quite a bit of success with this target using candle spells over a period of time as not to overdo it mentally for him. I have considered a figural candle of him... but I don't want to physically mar/scar him in any way or change his spirit. Just to make him outwardly repel woman. I want this to basically stick to him like a bad smell. Not literally but that feeling.

3) Would a poppet perhaps be easier to dress and stuff with repelling herbs and oils of some sort? A doll baby wrapped in cloth of smelly herbs and appropriate oils?

4) For a petition, the best I can think to address them as would be: any woman interested in xxxxx xxxxx sexually, emotionally and or physically will be put off and have no interest or feelings towards xxxxxx xxxxx. It could be carved into a candle and burned with the right oils and herbs maybe?

Any advice? I know it's a tall order.

Thanks much for any help; it's greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello, itsabellatwo --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. You posted your questions in the LOVE section, but what you are asking about is a specific form of CURSE, so i have moved it into the cursing section, merged it into the previous thread, and renamed it accordingly. We ask folks to not start new topic threads, but to find the most relevant ones, read them (and pick up previously posted free spells) and then post if there are further questions.

So, on to your questions:

1) A freezer spell to freeze out all women is appropriate. This would not be a representation of him, but of the women.

2) A candle representing him or his penis and smeared with dog shit is appropriate.

3) How easy it is to make a doll is entirely dependent on your skill-set, so i cannot answer that for you. We do make custom cursing dolls for our clients.

4) You are vacillating between ensorcelling him (to smell bad, for instance) and ensorcelling the potential women (to be repelled by him). Chose one target or the other and make the candle petition accordingly. Or make TWO petitions and TWO candles.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for the advice and the welcome, much appreciated. Very sorry for the wrong location and thank you for explaining. I'll go to that link now.

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:19 pm

What would be the best vessel to represent the other women for a freezer spell? And I have to thank you again for the dog shit candle idea. The more I think about it the more I like it. It doesn't cause physical harm but does the job. Thank you again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:06 am

Hello itsabellatwo,

If you check out this page about freezer spells, you'll find that it explains that a sliced fig can be used in a freezer spell to represent a woman's sexuality/womb:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Hope that helps!

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 am

Thanks Sister Jean! I wasn't sure if I needed something more for general multiple women and not one specific one. Thank you again :)

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:57 am

Greetings All,

I love this forum btw :-)... I am so angry with my ex right now and as the days pass I get more and more angry. Let me start off by saying I am no saint and I’m sure he has his side to this story but here’s my side.

He’s a liar a manipulator and he’s taken advantage of me on several occasions and he has choked and threw me down 3 times since we’ve dated and every time he tells me it’s my fault and then I start thinking well maybe it is my fault but truth is unless I hit someone first ((which I didn’t) then someone assaulting me is not my fault!

So now I want to hurt him and curse him in the worst way. I want him to feel even worse then he’s made me feel. I want make him feel bad for everything wrong he’s ever done to me.

So here’s my question(s) ?

Can I do a cut and clear for my feelings for him and still curse him? Will that work?

I have a ton of personal items from him.

I want him to lose everything that means so much to him including his kids love (they are close so I want to separate them they are all adults) I want his kids to hate him and make it known to him. And I want to attract someone to beat him up really bad.

What is the best spell for that?

I also want him to realize and acknowledge how he sometimes treated was wrong (because I don’t believe he really sees that way) I’m thinking a skull candle for this spell but I’m open to suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:55 am

Hello Workoutqueen9,

You are right, it is not your fault that you were assaulted, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. Have you thought about pressing charges against this man, in addition to using magic to curse him?

And curse him you surely can. Yes, I believe you could do a Cut & Clear and then curse him. There are tons of ideas at the following links on how you can do that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
revenge-curse-against-physical-bully-ra ... 63-60.html
spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversi ... 25254.html

To cause him and his kids to fight, you could always put the group of them in a vinegar jar to sour their relationship:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

A skull candle would be a good action to take to help him see how his actions have hurt you. Dress it with Clarity oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Good luck and take care.

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:12 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean for responding so quickly! Yes I’ve thought about going to the police but his brother is a higher up police officer and I’m afraid if I do that then they may cause trouble for me. But magically I can work in secret and not have to worry about my safety.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:04 am

OK, just take care of yourself, WorkoutQueen9!

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

I'm a Claire with some psychic abilities. I recently discovered my gifts. So, I'm still growing and learning about "our" world.

I was dating (I thought I was) this guy. He made me feel what no other man has ever made me feel. He asked about marriage, living together, having a life with one another.

After months of talking to one another 4 and 5 times a day every day. I found out it was all a lie. He already had a woman! This broke me so bad. It's taking forever to get over him. It's like I never existed, I was nothing but a jump off. A cheap thrill.

A so called friend told me about a banana spell. Write his name and DOB, cover the whole banana with nails and bury it. This spell was to make him unnoticeable to all woman and he can't get an erection. She told me the spell was going great. He will see the errr of his ways and apologize. Unfortunately, when it comes to him... My gifts are blocked. I can't see.

I recently saw he's in a relationship! No way! Not after what he did to me! He made me feel like dung. The pain he caused was unbearable at times. God pulled me through. However, it stings that he got away with treating me like filth.

He doesn't deserve love or a relationship. He deserves what he did to me x 10. I want him to beg for my forgiveness.

I need to know what spell will cut off his love life, no woman will want him, regret how he treated me and beg for my forgiveness.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”