Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Simpleme

Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Unread post by Simpleme » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 am

I've been looking through previous postings to get a sense of what I need to do so that this guy's penis ceases to function.

I have made up my mind that this is what I want to do. He is one of the most ungrateful people that I have ever met in my life. Currently he is treating me like I mean nothing to him, when I was the one who was there for him when he needed somebody. Now he has money, promotion at his job, and life is looking up for him, he looks me in my face and tells me "I don't need you anymore." Now he's out with all his friends, running around and talking hard on the phone so that I can hear his plans for the future.

He's all about his "penis" and I want that "penis" to deflate his ego. So I was looking at some conjure work, so let me know if I have this right? Because I've never done this before.

black penis candle. Anointed with Black Arts oil and Crossing oil, then toss in some goofer dust, Asafoetida, Red peppers, Black Peppers, and stick it fill with needles and pins while cursing him with a vengeful heart. Burn that thing on his picture, or a personal concern of his.

Does this sound right; What can I add to it?

How many days do I burn the candle?

Do I need to Baptiste the penis? If, so what do I say, along with "I Baptiste you in the name of the Father....etc. " ?

The Penis Must DIE!!

Thank You In Advance

stelselv

Re: Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 am

hi, I read this post a few months back and I cut and pasted it for future reference... I can't remember the thread or it was posted by who. I am sure that it would be of some help to you...

Goofer him. Sprinkle it where he will walk over it. Burn black penis candles on him to hurt his sexuality. You might want to buy a crossing kit.

I would put him up in a bottle. Take a bottle and add his personal concerns, semen would be best in this case but some hair will work too, add things like Crossing, Damnation, Black Arts, and of course Goofer Dust, razors, nine pins nine needles and nine nails. Top the hole thing off with war water and cap it. Burn a black candle on it dressed with the same oils, Crossing, Damnation, Black Arts. You can use all of them or just one or two. Keep that bottle and shake it either every day or every Saturday as you call your curse down on this man. You want to ideally do this on a Saturday under a dark moon. When your done with this man throw the bottle into the cross roads or bury it in the graveyard. And of course when you are doing work like this you have to keep yourself and your space clean and protected spiritually. You could also make a doll of him and do all kinds of horrible things to it, basicly what you want to do to him.

I addition you could add a little Inflamatory Confusion and Destruction Oil targeting his tongue in particular, (feed him) so he will not be able to use it for any further seductions. Set a few Clarity candles for his wife and his other mistresses, so they will be more perceptive of his method.

Black penis candle, but stick rose thorns and pins into it. Rub it with red pepper. Give him an STD and some impotence. Laugh at his nature melting away with the candle.

All the best.... keep us updated :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Is this the same person you are working a Red skull candle spell on? If I remember correctly you completed that spell only a few days ago... These clashing of emotions, the wavering between wanting a person to love you and wanting them to suffer is actually damaging to your work. You have to be committed to your course of action, which is why we recommend a reading to help chose the best course of action... Please get a reading on your situation. Take time to let the emotions die down and ask yourself what you really want. Do you want this person to love you again, to have him keep you around, or do you want to attack and cross him?

The spell above is a general way of effecting his life and crossing him up. If you want to specifically work on his sex, use a black penis candle anointed with Crossing, Black Arts, and Destruction Oil with Goofer Dust, Asafoetida, Red Peppers, Black Peppers, stick with heated pins as you call out your curses. You want to burn on a picture of him or anoint with his sexual fluids. You have the right idea on what to do in regards to materials and baptizing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm

No I don't want to cross him. I'm working on the Red Skull Candle as we speak. I just wanted to find out about working on his sex. I don't want to cross him up, just work on his sex (manhood). Not now, I'm completely committed to what I'm doing now...

Thanks ConjureMan. Its so hard to keep it all bottled up under the circumstances. He's treated me so bad. But I'll follow your advice and calm down and behave. I have another 3 days to finish burning the Red Skull Candle....

Whoosah, Whoosah, Whoosah.. lol...

Thanks for the help ConjureMan...I needed some guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 pm

I disagree... I think if he is this much of an "penis" then you need to move on. I mean if you are this worked up over it, and he has told you to your face that he does NOT need you. Sounds like more needs to be done then just a red skull candle. I would advise that you get a reading. Not to mention....killing his penis IS crossing him. This man just may not be the person for you. I know this is not what you want to hear, but it might take more work than just simply a skull candle. And if he has treated you so badly then that needs to be looked at. Not to mention if you do end up getting him to come your way you are going to probably have to do some maintenance to keep him. I would think that some reconciliation work needs to be done here along with some healing of the heart of what he has done for you. To me all this anger and past hurt is only working against what you are doing now.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 am

starsinthesky7

Star, I know you can do success spell on your own persona.... but can I heal my own person?

Or instead of healing, can I cut & clear all past hurts and emotions for him and I, and build our new relationships from scratch (love, passion)?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:21 am

Clear and cut would cut any emotional ties you have had with this man. It would be hard to build it back up once you do this. It is sort of impossible to build a relationship with someone you have history with all over again. I would recommend that you do some reconciliation work for the relationship overall. You can do some healing on yourself definitely, but you just need to truly take the steps to let it all go. So perhaps you could do some healing work, and then some cleansing work to cleanse away the negativity that has hindered YOU from letting the past hurts go. You can do the same thing for the relationship as well if you want to do some cleansing and uncrossing work on the relationship as a whole.

I would even do some road opener work. Part of being in a relationship...is being able to work through tough times (that is if the relationship is meant to be). There are always going to be things that come your way as a couple, and you are not going to be able to start the do-over button as such.

So healing, reconciliation (which is a form of healing), and some cleansing work would be great to help start as best of a clean slate as you can.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:39 am

Thank you Star, for you great advise! I currently have reconciliation honey jar going!

Im just afraid my feelings began to fade away for him because of all the pain, and I just got tired of waiting for better day to come. This is the last time Im trying, and I hope I can revive it. We still love each other in our hearts, but due to some things part of him died for me, and same happened to me.
We both know we need time to heal, but I also know that as soon as I walk out the door, he will be back with his ex.... so thats def not gonna be a good thing for me. I dont mind if we take a break from each other, and maybe seeing other people to take mind off each other for a while, JUST NOT his ex!
No way Im giving him back TO HER!

Star, on another thread you mentioned during moving candle spell to put rusted nail in her genitalia to prevent her from sleeping with him - how do I make sure it is from sleeping with HIM, and other guys are ok - in the petion? I was thinking of doing a spell to find her somebody else so she can move on from him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:15 pm

You know what...sounds like you are just holding on to this man because you think you need him for some reason, and you do not want him to be with his ex. Been there...done that. Let me tell you...just curse the crap out of him. Make yourself feel better and move on. I was on the exact some emotional rollercoaster you were on, and it was NOT fun. If you walk out the door, and he goes back with her then that goes to show you how much he "loved" you. You may have love in your heart for each other, but love isn't enough for a relationship. If you dont mind him being with other people then fine...thats grounds to just be friends. Do some work to make sure him and the ex never get back together, and move on.

I felt like I wanted to be with my ex too til I thought about all the things he did to me, and I knew the relationship could never be me and him again. Once I accepted that, I just made sure that him and his (now ex) never got back together again.

As for the moving candle, you are doing a break up candle spell, however you are driving rusty nails through their genitals to make sure that they do not get back together through sex either. So each candle has been identified for each target so that already takes care of them having sex with each other. But if you want to state that in the petition then say Suzy and bob are broken apart, and their sex together shall rust and disappear" That sounds shabby but you get the idea. As for attracting her to someone else, well if she is ready for that then go for it. But if she is still stuck on him...that is going to be hard. However, if he is willing to meet someone else, and that is not YOU, then that might be something you might want to do. This is where you need to admit yourself...is it more important for me to be with him...or would I rather keep them apart successfully and introduce him to someone else. In my own case, I knew me and my ex would never be compatible as boyfriend and girlfriend. It was actually way easier to get him to leave his ex alone by linking him up with someone else that was not me.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm

starsinthesky7

I think starsinthesky has hit the nail on the head to be honest. Just like her, I've been there, done that and when you realize that and let go of him, you'll feel extremely relieved. But only you know everything about your relationship so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, I don't think I am.

(and now, I'm going to get email notifications with the subject "THE PENIS MUST DIE!!!!" in my email.... I hope nobody's looking over my shoulder when I read them :lol: )
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:47 pm

His life was already planned and had its course before he met me, I came in and swirl him off his feet to a new world with me. She is something familiar to him, he knows how to deal with it. Im new, he doesnt know how to deal with it.. so he always goes back to the old and familiar.
Yes, I am holding on to him because we were meant to be together from the begining, and he admits it was his fault, he was scared and didnt treat me right.. but now even if he wants to change - its too late and we both hurt (and he is still afraid Im gonna hurt him by leaving him later - which I never planned on doing! I want to be with him!). We tried, tried, tried to start over but the hurts are still there... But this time, the last time, Im trying it with HOODOO, before I didnt know about it.
Writing all this make me thought of maybe Cucible of courage to give him a kick to leave the old familiar envoironment behind and open up to new expiriences with me, not to be scared.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, I would advise you get a reading about this. The reading may not tell you what you want to hear, but at least it is the truth. Im sorry but if this man really thought it was his fault, and he didnt treat you right and so on...then he would be trying to prove it to you and make things right. But instead you are chasing after him,and he is with another woman. Like I said, you may be trying it with hoodoo this one last time (which let me tell you if I had a dollar for every time I said that in my situation...I would be a millionaire) but it just might not make a difference. And when you are meant to be together you do not need to "hold on to him" you should be holding on to each other.

This man does not need crucible of courage, he knows what he wants, and sometimes that reality hurts. But we have to move on. However, maybe a reading will prove me wrong. I just have a feeling though you really need to do some cursing work to make him feel the pain and then do a clear and cut and move on.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Thank you, Star! I am getting a reading this Fri, so I'll see what I will find out. Hopefully, something good ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am

The reading will also help you determine if your cause is just to do any type of crossing work. While I certainly don't shy away from any of the darker aspects of conjure I do caution temperance in our methods. Despite how much hurt we get we must determine if our cause is justifed to turn around and strike back, sometimes it is and sometimes it is not. A reading will be able to help indicate whether such work would be justifiable in your cause, or if you need to stick with healing and reversal work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi All,

I want revenge against this no good womanizer. I thought of Crossing him, but that's a last resort option.

I have read of a Penis Candle is there a link for spells I can do on a LM penis candle.

I also read a little about a freezer spell to freeze someones sex life? please straigthen me out on this.lol

I specifically want his penis to be no more good for him. Please Help!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

LM definately carries both revenge and crossing supplies! http://www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crossing.html However please think about getting a reading before taking any action to see if this is the best course of action to proceed with.
I try not to use conjure to react in anger. No doubt that a spell IS in order but with a clear head, you can work something that will heal damaged emotions, and teach him a lesson. It's hard for some people to be faithful to a mate. Just let the jerk go: he's making his own mess! These people end up lonely and empty in most cases. I would do a cut and clear type spell to forget about him, and then some blessing work or road opening on yourself to bring in the good stuff!
If you must, you can make it just fall off! lol :twisted:
Try to be nice, first. You catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar!!

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 am

Thanks for the product links Butch :)

Let me clarify my intention is to get a spell to cause him erectile dysfunction...a desire to get it up but never will again in his life spell.

Can someone give me a spell or link to a spell that will help me accomplish my goal.

Before I do dark work I'am consulting with an airr worker.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 am

Consult with your worker, this is going to fall into the category of tying his nature.
Peruse over this list to see if anything on it catches your eye:
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:10 am

Great, Cali_Girl, consult with your worker first....you got the right idea.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi I was wondering how I might go about crossing or getting revenge on a known "player" and confirmed date rapist? He lives a very fraudulent but successful life in this city, everyone knows him and thinks he's such nice awesome guy(As Narcissists usually are). Except me and a few select people who have called him on his bullshit and know of his crimes against women. I want everyone to see the ugly that he is on the inside.

Now he's a narcissist so he doesn't feel any guilt for anything he's done to anyone who he has used and abused to get what he wants. To give you more backround on what was the last straw for me to realize that he needed to be punished.

It was after a Christmas party last year that he date raped my best friend. She had dated him previously, wanted to get back with him so she was in a state of mind that she would do anything. We all were at a bar after the party a little drunk, the two of them seemed fine so I didn't think much of her going with him afterwards. If was later that night that she comes home looking as if she had been crying, her dress ripped and there were bruises on her as well as other injuries. She never filed a police report and he still continues to antagonize her and cause severe panic attacks to this day(We run in the same circles professionally). I hate seeing her in this state and I hate seeing him walk around freely with everyone praising him and giving him attention when he is a godawful excuse for a man.

How might I go about speeding up him getting what's coming to him?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Carve his name on a black penis candle or black nude male figure candle and dress it with Crossing, Revenge, or Reversal oil. Pray Psalm 83.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

acquiringknowledge

Unread post by acquiringknowledge » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 am

Hello all.
I write to you because I need help tying up my own father. I suspected he was cheating on my mom for a long time and I finally got the proof I needed. I seen in his cell phone a girl sending him naked pictures of herself to him. I couldn't stop throwing up but what was more disgusting is that she was my age, 18.

I am disgusted in my dad so much that i will never ever feel comfortable around him. He is a stranger and a disgusting, pathetic, monster.

I need help tying up his nature (i am also doing magcik on this girl as she knew my dad was married with kids but she decided to proceed in this BS anyway), but nothing that will cause him any health problems or anything like that, we can't afford him getting sick or anything like that. Just so that he stops his infedility.

Thanks for all your help.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 pm

i'd recommend reading these threads:
break-up-spell-without-knowing-the-pers ... 15959.html

Possibly even some BREAKUP or BANISHING work between your father and the girl who's your age...http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

Even drive the homewrecker away with HotFoot supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-hot-foot.html

Get some personal concerns from her, if not able to, get her full name, and birthdate and/or a photo of her if applicable.

If you want some insight on the whole situation, I'd get a personal reading with an AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

To bring back the harmony of your parent's that was once lost would help with these products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html [to forgive and forget past problems]
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stay-with-me.html [for your mom to hold your dad as a faithful lover]
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html [to bring back the passion that was once lost, or to add fire to the love]

Even the most popular Woman Domination trick; the NATION SACK!
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html [control his sexual nature, carried on your mom, or hidden in the house they live in to keep him faithful]
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html [for your mom (or you) to dominate or control your dad]
I hope this helps your situation...

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

acquiringknowledge

Unread post by acquiringknowledge » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Thank you so much! i was actually waiting for a reply so i could place in an order as this must be stopped at once. thanks

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Curious to know, are you able to do a freezer spell to make your lover's wife lose complete interest in him? I know they're having issues. Would this type of freezer spell be effective?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 pm

A Separation or Breakup spell would be more effective. However, their breakup would not guarantee that the husband would then want a committed relationship with you. That would require Chuparrosa, Marriage, Love Me, etc.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:23 pm

I am working on break up with a vinegar jar and have my rootworker working on the love .....I was just curious.
Thank you for your information.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:43 pm

My ex and I were together for 16yr, we have now been separated for 5 years. Thank God! Now he is dating a 22yr girl and he is 36!!! I am uncomfortable: because we have a 16 yr old (too close in age), when my ex was younger he molested his sister and female cousin and never suffered any consequences for it, we have 3 kids together my 16yr old has behaviorial issues and lives with my mother because he was becoming too violent with his 6yr old sister and 7 yr old autistic brother. I just want life to be on track.

I would want my ex not to date someone close to my son's age and not to bring them around my kids until he is 6 months at least dating her. I want that whenever he spends time with the kids in his house that it is safe and all 3 of them are there (just in case something happens my 16 yr old would know how to react). I want my ex to suffer consequence for everything he has put me and all other victims thru.

I want my kids happy and for my son Rey (16yr old) to live together in harmony. For kids to respect and obey my rules. For my son Pedro (7yr old ) to be cured of autism or deal with it better.

PS I would also like for any potential victims to open their eyes and walk away from my ex since he is a devil and a 22yr old has their whole life ahead of them.

Help,

Light and Blessings!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 pm

You have a lot going on. Unless you have some legal court order giving him visitation, I wouldn't let him see the kids at all, given his history. If he's as bad as you say, Hotfoot him out of your life. It's a lot more important to keep him away from your children than making him suffer.

There will always be women that like a "bad boy." Even murderers on death row have women who are interested in them and even marry them. If you still want to curse him, use a black penis candle and Crossing oil so he won't be able to perform sexually.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Mama Micki, Thanks for the advice. What and how is the best way to use Hotfoot do u suggest i put it in my kids laundry; also How do I use a black penis candle and crossing oil? What effect will it have on him? Also I am single, do I need to worry that the spell might work on me instead of him (like me have no/bad sex etc or bad karma/actions).

I have been praying over this issue. Thank you for your quick response. As soon as you respond back I will place my order I love Lucky Mojo.

Many Blessings,

:)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Do not put Hotfoot near your kids or anything they may touch. Hotfoot powder is made for someone to walk on, in this case, your ex.

If you decide to work with the penis candle, write his name on it. Make sure to cleanse afterward with hyssop.

Karma is a concept from Eastern religions, such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Hoodoo originated with African-American Christians and other Christians from the southern US. Make sure your work is justified before God and cleanse afterward. Also, since you are a woman, a penis candle would have no effect on you anyway.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 am

Hi psychicveronica77,

Mama Micki's advice is excellent. Crossing his nature, as Mama Micki pointed out, will affect his sexual ability. Another even more aggressive spell for this purpose is ''The Case of the Frozen Cucumber'' on Miss Cat's page about freezer spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
The hyssop you'll need to cleanse yourself after the negative work is available here: http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html, it's traditional to read psalm 51 as you bathe with the hyssop tea to rid yourself of sin.

You may also want to consider protection/happy home work for you and the children as crossing someone up (your ex in this case) tends to make them at least mildly irritated (I would be if I were a guy and Mr. WeeWee weren't working anymore...). Burning Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection Vigils on your family photo covering a hair from each of the kids and yourself would be one of many ways to do the protection work.

On the happy home front, honey jars are a wonderful way to work in an ongoing manner. LM has a great mini honey jar (''Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES'') you can get that has all the herbs and materials you need along with instructions: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Finally, for Pedro you can work with Healing, Blessing and Crown of Success to help him with his autism. Autism does require a supportive medical community and care-givers/tutors/therapy for the best chances of recovery/functionality, therefore you may also wish to petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez if you're comfortable with Saints. He can help you and your son find the best combination of medical help to address his condition successfully. You can read about him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Blessings to you and the kids.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 am

Thank you Aura and Mama Micki. Quck questions:

When I dress penis w/ crossing, should i do it downward or upward? When the black penis is melted down what do I do with it?
When will he see results?
How long does the spell last, like will his penis have no performance?
Should I do the hyssop bath on the same day or the next day?
After I bath in hyssop can i let the water go down the drain, I read something about throwin it in running water?
For the protection spell for the kids and I, since he would be irriated with his manhood, is the candle novena ok to use and just as effective or should I use something else? Is there a limit as to how many spells you are allowed to do in one day?

Thank you and many blessings.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 am

Hi psychicveronica77,

To dress your candle, you can read the information on the subject here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#dressing

To dispose of the used candle wax, you can bury it in a cemetery or throw it into a river or if there isn't very much you can drop it in the toilet, do your business on it - preferably a number 2, and then flush it into the sewers. You can read more about disposal of ritual remains here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html, and specifically about the remains of candle spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#disposal

When it comes to results and how longs things like this last, there are no hard and fast rules. A general rule of thumb is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for completion. That's if it works: no spell is infallible. Just like the best doctors sometimes lose patients, the best rootworkers don't have sure-fire success 100% of the time. (Their odds are quite good however! :) ) And when it comes to crossing work - you don't necessarily know how fate will choose to intervene and display the results of your work. So he might not become impotent - he could get a raging urinary infection that causes him extreme pain whenever he pees and that responds badly to antibiotics. He might get crabs or a pustulent herpes outbreak. There's lots of alternatives.

For the hyssop bath (which you want to do on the same day as the work), read the section entitled ''CLEANSING AND PROTECTION AFTER DOING BAD WORK'' in the information on crossing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html - most of your questions are answered there.

Novenas are fine for protection, as are mojo hands, keeping your house regularly smoked with a protection incense as well as a number of other methods. Choose a type of work that is compatible with your lifestyle and means.

While there is no limit on the amount of spells you can do in one day, there is a limit to your own level of energy and focus. Don't do more than you're comfortable with at any one given time.

And I don't know how much experience you have with spell work, but if it's one of your first times doing something like this, seriously consider getting a rootworker to give you some magickal coaching and/or back up your work / help you with some of the spell work. Any of the fine folks at AIRR are wonderful: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm

I saw the penis must die thread but it didn't help me very much. If you know any other threads feel free to post them here b/c I couldnt really see any.

I want to make someones penis not work.This has to be done. What products do I need? what are my steps?!? Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:13 pm

There are no guarantees in magic and most of life. You may not have the skill to do this work, he may have protection, or it may not be meant to be. Besides, unless you are having sex with him, how do you know whether it is working or not?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Well I havent even given it a shot yet! Anything is worth a shot. :lol:

I would know because he has sex with two of my friends and he is MARRIED to a great girl. I had a reading last Saturday and she said not to tell his wife! Not sure why but she said I could do some crossing work and I thought this would be perfect

EDIT: Oh I see... I just meant that the information wasn't that clear on what to do. Sorry for the confusion :?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 pm

I retitled the thread to make it clear that you were looking for information, not stating that your work was unsuccessful.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Mama Micki

Okay :) Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi Kittyluver,

this thread may have some useful advice for you: ex-is-dating-younger-woman;-donʹt-trust ... 18564.html

And here are a few more ideas to consider:
1 - You can write your petition that his sex life be crossed along with his name onto a black candle with crossing oil and burn it on a photo of him (even better, a photo of his genitalia!).

2 -You can also take a photo of his penis (yes, it must be of his penis, no his face won't do) and then nail it to the inside wall of an out-house picture facing the wall (one of the ones that are made of wood often outside of hunting cabins, the ones that really reek). Drive the nails right through where his shaft would be on the picture all the way down. Call your curses down on his manhood as you work.

3 - Make an anatomically correct wax doll-baby of him, baptize it and then by the light of a crossing candle or black candle dressed with crossing or jinxing oil, heat pins red hot and drive them into his man-places and leave them there. Work three pins into the doll every night until his genitalia looks like a porcupine.

And those are just the first ideas off the top of my head. You could also have a rootworker take your case (if Spirit leads them to).
Aura Laforest

cmsnider1

Unread post by cmsnider1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Conjure Man Ali!

I know that you actually posted your response quite a while ago but your comments on how to make the "Penis Die" is exactly what I've been looking for. Just one quick question.....

Should I burn the candle completely down at one time or over the course of several nights?

Thanks so much for your help! I always enjoy reading all of your posts. You are a wealth of information :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Burning the candle over a period of days keeps pressure on your situation.

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey everyone im a newbie on here and this is my first post. I was reading this forum for quite a bit and found it interesting how everyone helps each other on here. This forum/website is way better then going to those fake voo doo people who are just in it for the money.

Moving on i wanted to know a few things about the cucumber spell which have not been mentioned, therefore please answer my questions as i can asure you they are not repetitive things that have already been asked.

Premise To cause temporary impotence to a man, i write his full name / birth date on a cucumber and put it into a ziploc bag.

First question Then what do i do with it? I mean i know this is a temporary impotence spell but i want this to last as long as it can, even forever if it can.

Second question If i want the spell to last as long as i can, then do i ever get rid of the cucumber? or just keep it in my freezer forever?

Third question If there is no point in keeping the cucumber in the freezer then how do i get rid of it without making him get better. i heard bury it under a full moon if u want him to get back to normal again but i dont want that.

Fuorth question And can i renew this spell ? By doing it once every month?

Fifth question is the effect of spells less, if your best friend know you are doing spells? I live with my friend and its pretty hard to hide things? Can i be open about the spells im doing to her? By the way shes pretty cool and not nosey anyway

Sixth question could u tell me where i should post in order to explain my situation and ask u guys which spell i should do and what i should purchase off here in order to achieve my goal? seems you people are experts , i dont know a thing where to get started.

also hopefully I can make some e friends on here too.

take care and hope some1 replies to this.

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Erm would adding a few drops of ur period blood to a guys coffee be any point if he already is attracted to you and wants to always meet u.?

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

would it be better to stay in touch , be friends with a person you wish to carry out spells on?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Adding your menstrual blood to coffee or other food is a time-honored way to get a man to become or stay attracted to you.

I suppose that you could work with Marriage products or Bewitching products or Love Me products, or a combination of the three to get this man to fall deeply in love and want to marry you.

But I ask you this: what will it get you in the end?

Will treating this man like a toy and emotionally manipulating him get you peace, happiness and satisfaction? My guess is that you will have that feeling for a minute...and then be back to square one.

Why not just do a Cut and Clear on this guy since he obviously hurt you very badly, and work on drawing new love into your life? Just my two cents.
Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

As to your questions:
Please go read Miss cat's excellent article on Freezer Spells, especially down near the bottom she addresses the cucumber spell:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Spells are best practiced in secrecy, but if you need to explain to your roommate "Don't touch these certain frozen things please", then do so :)

To dispose of the spell when you're done with it, you have some options. personally I'd bury it at a crossroads or a graveyard. But please read more about disposal and laying of Hoodoo tricks here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I think both these pages will answer a lot of your questions, but please keep reading the forums and asking around, we're happy to help!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 pm

So apparently you want revenge simply because he broke up with you. What a waste of time, money, and energy. As MaryBee said, grow up and Cut and Clear him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Elle, please post everything on this topic in the same thread. I assume that your ex is the one you want to suffer from erectile dysfunction, so I added that topic too.

Let me give you some advice. Life is too short to waste on a man who doesn't give you what you want and need. The are seven billion people in the world, and my guess is that you are young (younger than me, anyway ;)) . Move on. Cut and Clear. Stop wasting your time, money, and energy.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 pm

i just wrote ex in the heading because i wanted you guys to see a 'romantic connection' present and give me advice based on that.

we didn't date for us to break up in the first place. he's just a friend who has told me many times he fancies me. I wanted to know if there was any point using period blood if the man is already attracted, always calling u, complimenting u etc.

Im prepared to answer god. whatever i do will be in limits, so dont worry about me :)

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks for the advice but its not for one person only. I would like to know some of the things such as the period blood so i can use them on my future husband when im married so theres no harm in learning.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Many people on this forum have a wealth of experience in magic and in life. You should at least consider what they are telling you, since you have chosen to post here asking for advice. I agree with MaryBee, cursing your ex will not get you anything other than some temporary satisfaction.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:15 pm

I didn't really ask for advice if i should do it, i asked for help with spells. And it's not only one person i would like to use these tricks on,i would like to know these things for the future as well in case i wish to use them.

Clearly this cucumber spell, is for guys uv kinda got something against ,im hardly gona do a cucumber spell on my dad,now am i? If your so against such spells, dont come on this site as this site is full of those sorts of spells. im hardly doing something as extreme as boiling a live cat, so i don't really feel theres any point questioning others on the site.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I have deleted the portions of your posts that are just plain rude. If you don't want advice, don't post here. All of the moderators are graduates of Miss Cat's Hoodoo Course, and most of us have many years of magical and life experience. You are certainly free to do what you want, but keep it civil.

All of us know how to do "dark" work, but it is often unnecessary. All work needs to be justified; cursing a man just because he broke up with doesn't qualify.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 pm

I wasn't trying to be rude, i just found it odd that i need to seek some sort of approval from posters on here. i dont wish to go into great details about why on a public forum anyway. and Fair enough, im really sorry for that. i did not know thats how this forum works and i know now
thanks for your help anyways.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 pm

You do not need "approval" from anyone, but don't expect us not to express opinions, based on our experience, which is quite extensive. Insulting MaryBee and myself is not the way to get assistance with your work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello, Elle,

Here are my opinions on your first post:

Premise I am not a big fan of ziplock bags. I prefer a Dill Pickle to a Cucumber. I suggest you read more about this old-time spell here, in my book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

Freezer spells (go down to the section titled "The Case of the Frozen Cucumber"):
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

First question Prepare the Dill Pickle as i outlined in the link above.

Second question You may keep it in the freezer forever.

Third question You do not get rid of it.

Fourth question No, you do it do it right and leave it there.

Fifth question I prefer to work alone, especially when my intent is different than that of a friend, who may be distracted from or uninterested in my work.

Sixth question You have found exactly the right place to post questions. Some sections of the forum are about CONDITIONS and some are about PRODUCTS. To order from Lucky Mojo, just go here to our catalogue:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 am

Mama Micki

Yeh like i said im sorry i didn't know how the forum works and feel bad for coming accross like that because i know u guys helped me with my post as well. It wont happen again : ) But its just that i have seen far more worse posts on here such as some one on here asking how to terminate a womans unborn baby and yet everyone happily replied to that so i just found the reaction to my post a bit far stretched, thats all : )

elle2

Unread post by elle2 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 am

catherineyronwode

Thanks alot for your kind post, i cant believe i got a reply from u. its as if i am talking to a celebrity. im a great fan of yours. Sometimes i just read your website for fun because i just find your posts interesting. But when i used to read ur website. i dont know why but i always thought u were a black woman because of the way you described some spells.

As you can see, i had alot of general questions that i needed an answer to, such as if i should work alone etc. Thanks for answering them.

I look forward to buying your book, could u let me know where i can order it from online? Thanks x

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”