Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Box Spell Questions and Answers

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
ditching mirror box making new one. Q about mirrors

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Ok so im going to just toss the mirror box i was making and piecing a new one together now. this time im making a wooden coffin style box.. so the question i have is.. can i glue in broken pieces of mirror inside the box instead of covering the entire inside with sheets of mirror? because what i am doin is that i have to cut all the pieces from a big mirror and its so thin that is usually breaks.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Psychic Mimi
Re: ditching mirror box making new one. Q about mirrors

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I was taught to hot glue pieces of mirrors to the inside of a coffin box on all the sides, being careful not to catch my reflection.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 pm

what im really wondering is if they can be broken pieces.. not like lining the inside with shaped rectangles covering the entire insides
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes, a mirror box can have broken pieces of mirrors glued on the inside.

Out of curiosity, what is your reason for getting rid of the first mirror box?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

wraithklewn,

I have merged your query into the long and ongoing thread on mirror boxes. Had you read the thread instead of starting a new thread, you would have seen that the very same question that you asked in 2012 was answered (by me) on Sunday November 28, 2010. The reply i gave then was the same as you are receiving now. I wrote: "Mirror box spells are often made with broken shards of mirror."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

fergi660

Can You Write a Petition Paper in a Mirror Box?

Unread post by fergi660 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:03 am

Hi LM:

I would like to know if I can include a petition paper with my command in a Mirror Box, with the baby doll or is not wise to include my handwriting?

Thank you very much in advance for your response.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Can You Write a Petition Paper in a Mirror Box?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:10 am

fergi660,

Yes, you can put words in a mirror, and for an example, see this AIRR page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Containers

and look at the final picture on the page, captioned, "Box spell for reversal and binding work against an enemy; the doll baby is stuffed with the right combination of herbs, bound in verses of power [...]"
catherine yronwode

fergi660

Unread post by fergi660 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Thank you so much Miss Cat :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: HELP WITH KEEPING A CREEP AWAY...

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:56 pm

We sell hand-made mirror boxes:

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

We supply the authentic ingredients that you will need, but you fill the box yourself -- or you can hire a root doctor from AIRR to do the work for you. The url is for AIRR is
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You can read about how to make a mirror box here:
http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Best of luck to you,
catherine yronwode

eagerbeaver88

mirror box for reconciliation and communication

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 am

I was reading through the forums and saw a mirror box to get someone to think about you and contact you and thought maybe I can try this. Its been a while since I have talked to a specific person but contacted them 2 weeks ago and she stated her wanting to hang out and meet up again but something is blocking her. I am wondering if this mirror box would be useful to get them to think about me and contact me and also what kind of herbs and oils would be best to put behnd the pictures or help best with this??

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

eagerbeaver88: I have merged your topic into the already in progress thread on Mirror Boxes.

To answer you: Usually Mirror Boxes have been used to turn back work on the person throwing it at you. I would not use a Mirror Box for your situation and would opt instead to use a skull candle and do a Think of Me/Influence spell with the skull candle. You can read about them here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

I think you might mean the picture box? A singular mirror can be used for return to me work. However, encasing a person in mirrors is usually used for reversals, containment, amplification, etc. Even if you use a couple of mirrors to cause a person to think of what they've done (guilt/remorse) and have a change of heart, I still wouldn't keep him/her there for very long in love or drawing work... and I would also use a variety of candle colors. You wouldn't want to run the risk of making the person too guilty to face you.

When you say that something is blocking her, it's important to find out what. Is it fear, past hurt, another love interest? Divination would be a good idea here. Or, if you want to just cover your bases, you can put romantic rivals in the freezer and use a three candle set up for healing, courage, and love/attraction on the target along with sincere prayer.

If you don't see any real progress after that, def consider divination or having someone do a reading for you.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks yeah i think its a a picture box spell i was referring to, the one where you put your picture in all sides of the box and hang the targets picture in the middle by the top with a string so that will help them getting you on their mind constantly and possibly to the point of contacting you. My ex was doing work to keep me from finding love hence why this other girl and I stopped talking but since then i have done some uncrossing and protective work and am now ready to try and draw this new person back to me. They have met someone else and are currently seeing them however there are problems with them and its a matter of time before they break up.

candlemagick12

Mirror Box - More than one person?

Unread post by candlemagick12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi there,

I have recently been working on uncrossing myself after work had been done on me. This was by a group of people and so I have been getting together all of the items to make a miror box so that they can not continue to effect me - I can feel that they are trying to so I am keen to do this. However I wanted to check that it is ok to do a mirror box for more than one person? My plan was to have one poppet to represent 'the enemies' and then i have photos that I intend to include to represent them and then all of the other parts of the spell remain the same.

Please can anyone confirm if this will be ok? There are a few of them so would be much easier to do them all at once?

Please let me now what you think?

Sam

plex wendy

mirror box

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 am

I wonder to know if when you put someone in a mirror box, this person will get back to her every thing (curse) she try to work on someone but what about the things she 's done in the past ( during 20 years for example) will it reversed as well? :?:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: mirror box

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 pm

desiree --

This is where your prayers and petitions enter into the magical work.

A mirror box is not an automatic machine that does certain things. It is a tool that you use -- along with spiritual supplies like Reversing Powder -- that you use in casting your spell. Like any tool, you can use the mirror box as you best see fit.

In this case, it is up to you to specify and call out the form of reversing you want and what it is that you want reversed. You must state your desires and concentrate upon them as you do the work.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm

This is a perfect example of making sure you state exactly what you want to happen in a clear and from-the-heart manner. Your petition and prayer will dictate the "edges" of the work you are doing.
Joseph Magnuson

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 am

thank you :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 am

desiree: This will be entirely up to your stated purpose and petition when you are beginning the work. If you have specifics to reverse, then state them. If you want to include the last 20 years then state that very clearly. The spell is what you craft it as. Dedicate it to your very carefully worded needs.
Joseph Magnuson

lilaputin

Beyond a Mirror Box

Unread post by lilaputin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 am

Hi. Hope this is the right section.

2 years ago I got a mirror box kit from lmcco and, adding my own touches to the spell and ritual, used it. The target had spent a lifetime lying and cheating their way through life, leaving a lot of destruction and hurt in their wake.

It worked and has kept working really really well!

Maybe a little too well or maybe the target is just all out negative. Anyway, they haven't been able to do jack in practically any area of their life since. When they have tried to do bad or to do things with bad intent they fail. And therein lies the rub. They're not getting the point! About the only thing this person has left or has going for them is their job. Everything else has gone by the wayside and now they're a week away from homeless, literally. I could go into great detail the results but that would be a novel. They just aren't getting the point.

I'm not going back on the mirror box. Obviously it was necessary and apparently much more deserved than I believed at the time.

1)
The mirror box thus far has had lasting results, will they be permanent? If not how do I do a permanent mirror box since it would seem to be quite necessary.

2)
They're currently squatting on family property that goes for auction in a couple weeks, and we want them gone already. I want to finish this. I'm tired of this person being on even the periphery of mine and my family's lives. What do I use? Or should I be patient and see what goes in the next couple weeks? How do I make them go away? Just go away and never come back.

preppieroots
HRCC Student
Re: Beyond a Mirror Box

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 am

If you want them gone, just go for some Hot Foot powder. It seems like the most simple solution at this point. Sounds like the mirror box is still working just fine, but a reading could help you to see if anything more needs to be done.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Where is the mirror box, now?
Two-Headed Doctor

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 am

Thank you for your replies.

I used a BUNCH of hotfoot when I did the box originally. I also powdered the walk, the driveway by the mailbox, and two crossroads out by where they're staying with reversing and hotfoot.

I buried the mirror box. It's in the cemetery along the wall near some very old graves of ww1 soldiers who cheerfully agreed and were properly paid (silver dimes and whiskey and flowers).

I should also add this person may not be entirely right. Meaning that they're known to do themself damage in order to 'win'. Whether that's commit financial suicide, do harm and damage to others, anything it takes to get what they want when they want it. Including killing pets and things of that sort. They have never been known to admit to being wrong, or doing wrong either. Quite honestly it was killing a dog that instigated me to do something.

I believe the box has been working because, like I said, they haven't DONE jack. Prior to the box, their pattern of behavior pretty much promised this person would go out of their way to do vengeful, spiteful, harmful things. Since the box, they've done nothing, when they tried it boomeranged on them, and didn't hurt anyone but them. But in all honesty we need this person to go away and face their fate far from us.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:39 am

Hey there Lilaputin.

No, I do not think this person is right at all. It sounds like this individual is expressing behaviour typical of a serious personality disorder. Damaging property, harming others, and killing pets are all illegal. If you have not already, I would alert the police and local animal protection agencies. These are all signs of a very legitimate threat to the safety of your community.

Thank God that putting them in the mirror box has put a stop to their harm! Before undertaking additional work, I would suggest ensuring your own protection. The Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit immediately comes to mind. If you already have protection in place, consider making sure it’s in place and strengthen it if need be.

I have found that working on people who already have a volatile disposition can sometimes have explosive results. You might consider getting a reading, and perhaps magical coaching, from a member of AIRR. The readers and workers there will be able to more fully understand your situation and prescribe a solution tailored to it.

Take care, Lilaputin.

Tristan

Rev Candle Conjure

Unread post by Rev Candle Conjure » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 am

Lilaputin,

Please, before this goes any further, Please get a reading from one of the Wonderful AIRR members. This person seems to be u8nbalanced and the last thing you need to be doing is walking into this without all the power and knowledge you can have. The reader from AIRR can tell you the correct steps and also help advise you how to properly protect yourself.

Good Luck!
Graduate of Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course #1726G
Lucky Mojo Authorized Reseller

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Tristan wrote:No, I do not think this person is right at all. It sounds like this individual is expressing behaviour typical of a serious personality disorder. Damaging property, harming others, and killing pets are all illegal. If you have not already, I would alert the police and local animal protection agencies. These are all signs of a very legitimate threat to the safety of your community.

Done. As of yet the law hasn't done much of anything about it. Yet. They suspect much along the way through this person's life criminally, not just the matter at hand, but without direct proof to accompany peoples statements they're not inclined to do much in the criminal arena. The vet didn't want to get involved. Etcetera and so forth. However. The civil penalties are about to start kicking in and that's what scares me is that this person's reaction could be too much for the mirror box to entirely shut down or contain. Which is why I want them to go away, soon, now.

I did do protection then and have maintained and reinforced protection all along the way. Including and especially Fiery Wall of Protection. Mainly because the few times I did try to read this person and situation on my own it was so so nasty, the whole feel and vibe was icky. I also got in the habit back then of dusting the perimeter of my property and house with Fiery Wall powder, red brick dust, and black salt. I don't even use detergent to scrub my floors or walls anymore, I just use Chinese Wash.

I know this sounds like a shortcut, but it's not. What rootworker would y'all reccomend I contact? I don't want to ask somebody to do a reading only for them to get hurt or suffer an overload or backlash because this person is all out nasty.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Well it sounds like you’re going about this the right way, lilaputin. I would recommend any of the workers at AIRR for your situation. Browse the personal pages of the members of AIRR and see if there’s one that sticks out to you.

You might consider hot footing the individual straight to jail. See this thread and the links within that thread:

gang-on-my-street-needs-to-be-arrested% ... 86s30.html

I really like the work that ConjureMan Ali outlined in that thread. You might consider consulting with him on the situation. His AIRR page can be found here.

Here are the links to the products recommended in his work:
Commanding
Hot Foot
Destruction

plex wendy

mirror box

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:58 am

can we use mirror box for a slander, to send back every bad word they said??? knowing that person is evil but does not practise magic...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:05 pm

desiree: Yes, you sure can.
Joseph Magnuson

Savannah

Mirror shards- not sure which topic this goes under

Unread post by Savannah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 pm

I broke my compact today, and was wondering if these shards can be used in curse jars. I have LM oils and powders I would include.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Mirror shards- not sure which topic this goes under

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Sure. I save rusty nails and sharp things in case I need to do work like that.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I use mirror shards in mirror boxes. I generally break mirrors just to make those boxes with, so i can curse mean folks out as I work -- but your compact mirror would work just fine.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Great!!!!! Plus I was thinking since ts a mirror I actually used a lot has me in it to "watch" the cursed one
In jar.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Savannah wrote:Great!!!!! Plus I was thinking since ts a mirror I actually used a lot has me in it to "watch" the cursed one In jar.
OH ACK NO! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! When you said "compact" I SHOULD have thought "She's looked in it every day for months or years. Do not use!" I don't know why that fact didn't register!!!

SMOKE THOSE SHARDS in Jinx Killer incense to take yourself out of that mirror!!!!!

The whole point of broken mirrors being bad luck is that a piece of YOU has been captured in them.

No, if you want to watch the person in the jar, dress it with Psychic Vision oil as the last step in the trick.

I hope you see this post in time.

Miss Michaele

mcmirabella

Uncrossing mirror box spell

Unread post by mcmirabella » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 am

LM has an uncrossing mirror box spell listed on their website. I am having a difficult time thinking how I could bury the box in the graveyard. Is there another suggestion on how to go about following through with this spell without burying it in a graveyard? I have a bad neighbor who is ongoingly casting hexes, jinxs and curses on me. I need to stop her from doing this.
Any suggestions?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing mirror box spell

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Some folks prefer to mail their mirror boxes to Paris, France as a more roundabout way of sending them to their grave. (I believe it's based on the old saying, "When a Creole dies, he goes to Paris" -- rather than to heaven.)

Have you made your mirror box already? I use very small boxes -- Altoids boxes, for instance. Of course, this requires a rather small doll baby: cheese wax or modeling clay -- or very fine sewing, crochet or knitting, if you're nimble. A tiny box like this only needs a very small hole. Sometimes I tuck them sideways between the tombstone and the sod next to it.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Oh ugh just saw this now! It's done :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Breaking a mirror you have looked into brings seven years of bad luck. You must cleanse the pieces (Jinx Killer is a good choice. As Miss Micahele said, those mirror pieces have YOU in them until cleansed.
catherine yronwode

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:21 pm

They're already in jar and under water somewhere :(

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 am

So I cursed myself???

candlemagick12

Mirror Box - Can it not work?

Unread post by candlemagick12 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 am

Hi there,

I did a mirror box spell a while ago for protection from enemies - I made it very clear that this was to protect me from anything negative that they may be trying to send my way by sending it back not with malicious intent but to protect myself. Therefore in theory if they were not trying to hurt me in any way then they would not reveive anything negative back. right?

I had been receiving some quite bad stuff so thought it was the only option and also thought it through quite a lot before hand - i just used photos and also wrote some names down - it was for several people all in one box.

I wanted to ask some advise as I seem to be sensing some of this still coming my way. I wanted to check if there is any chance that this could be reversed aganist me again in some way. Unfortunately someone - who wasnt really a friend saw what I was doing so I dont think it would be a secret and may be known. I have specifically chosen to only do spells that are not cursing people and are just protection spells and uncrossing spells as I do not want to mess with that side of things however would this be classed as in that category? And also was it wrong to put more than one person?

Please can you let me know if this could be reversed against me or a negative thing? Also if this is not working in my favour is there anyway I can undo it or am I just worrying unecessarily and sensing their frustration or something?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could offer me any insight and advise into this?

Thank you - :)

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Mirror Box - Can it not work?

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello candlemagick12,

Magic is something that has no guarentees and can be unpredictable. Keep focused on your goals and take it to heart.

Perhaps a reading would help you the most right now. Contact a Professioanl Practitioner here:

http://www.rootworkers.com

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 am

What happens if you look into mirror,and how long will it take
to work.Also i am burning a reversal candle noting seems to stop
this mess.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:20 am

--bernard57,

Looking in the mirrors can get you caught up in it. If this happened, during the construction of the box, it could be one of the reasons you're not seeing results. There could be a lot of other reasons. The only sure way to find out would be to get a reading.

Check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, for a list of skilled and ethical readers.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:27 am

Are there mirror boxs one can buy to avoid looking into it and making mistakes.

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 am

How soon can one expect a mirror box to work.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:40 am

How soon is a matter that is not readily defined. It will be different with each situation.

You can have a seasoned practitioner make you a mirror box, that way you have not looked into the mirrors during its creation. There are many, many suggestions for crafting a mirror box without looking into the mirror pieces in the Mirror Box thread.

I am merging this thread into the greater discussion now.
Joseph Magnuson

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 am

hie ! every one, i wonder if i can make a mirror spell on behalf of my husband , i would like to protect him (and me) from his mom who is a witch , she keeps doing command spell on him and me. do you think that possible doing a Mirror spell for someone else ? :?:

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu May 30, 2013 10:53 pm

If I do a mirror box spell can I bury it a few days after the spell is cast? Where I live cemetary is no where near ii would have to go some where distant n my work hours r such I can only do it when I am off. I plan to wrap the box in black cloth n put it in a dark place till I go bury it is that ok?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri May 31, 2013 1:11 am

desiree wrote:hie ! every one, i wonder if i can make a mirror spell on behalf of my husband , i would like to protect him (and me) from his mom who is a witch , she keeps doing command spell on him and me. do you think that possible doing a Mirror spell for someone else ? :?:
Yes, of course you can. To enclose the witch you put her name, personal concerns and what you got in the bag and make the mirrors facing inwards to reflect all her work on herself.
To protect your husband you can put hm in the box and make the mirrors facing outwards to ward off and reflect all evil.
Good luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Anyone? Please :/

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 am

Hi oneNonly. Please be patient for a reply as this is a very large forum, and Moderators and forum members do their best to answer questions even though it can take a day or so. As to what you asked, I would encourage you to make the time to get the mirror box out of your home. You started the work, and now you must follow it to the end.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:46 am

Papa newt- Thank u I will do it ASAP! I made the box on thursday hopefully its going to be as affective since I am burying it a 3 days later.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Ok so I finally buried my mirror box. It wasn't so bad going to the cemetery my first time disposing my work that way. I had done the mirror box on thursday and due to my hours of work I had to wait till today to dispose it. I did it in the morning since they are not open after 4. I drove a while around to find a area that was not around anyone. it would be weird if someone saw me digging up a grave for my mirror box. So ya aft er a good 20 mins I found a spot near a tree an I took my box and a digger to start mu disposal I walked thru the graves asking for there help n apologized incase I stepped on anyone's grave. It took me a good while to dig up a grave for the box especially since mu box was a big shoe box (next time I will use a smaller box. I buried the box said a little prayer after n left a dime for the spirits for helping me. How does that sound ? I feel good about it I saged myself while driving home n I took a different route n then I showered n used fiery wall protection oil.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:49 am

If a person is protected while they do work on me will the mirror box still backfire there work on them? I aak because I did a mirror box n buried it in the graveyard however I still feel under attack... :/

Is this normal?

plex wendy

mirror box

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:31 am

i have done a mirror box for someone who's made my life miserable for years , but i discovered that she has most of the jobs done by others practitioner , that's the mirror box will still work to reflect back at her ????

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:42 am

oneNonly: This does not a "backfire" make. Get a reading to see if your work was effective.
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 pm

@Joseph- I will be scheduling a reading sometime next week since i am short on funds and i already make a order from LM

but when u say it does not backfire do you mean its not like the mirror box i made on her will make my magic work backfire on me?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:32 am

I have yet to meet anyone who practices conjure or hoodoo that believes in backfires, backfiring, or accidental reversal of spellwork.
Joseph Magnuson

FaithLovePower
Newly Registered
Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by FaithLovePower » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:12 am

Hello All,

I'm in the process of purchasing my supplies for my mirror box spell. I'm opting to buy my box from LM and were wondering if anyone knows the dimensions of the small and medium oil box options? I'm using the 8" devil candle for the doll and want to make certain the box is large enough to accommodate it.

FLP
"Love overcomes all obstacles"

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”