Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

affie
Forum Member

Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread post by affie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 am

This breakup spell is so easy and work amazing....... Thank you guys for posting this!!!!

believer88
Newly Registered

Unread post by believer88 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am

hello am new here my friends'

i need your kind explanation
if you use this to separate a couple, will the person you like suffer personally, or the spell is for the relationship.
i dont want my ex to suffer but want him to separate from that person....
please help, thanks

believer88
Newly Registered

Unread post by believer88 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 pm

hello
can u help me please?
what will i do with the person i want when i do this keep the brown paper with his name?
do i smear feces on it too
i will only flush and use to wipe with the other party's name right?
please guide me, thanks
love and light to all,leo

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:03 am

I have some questions. Can I use regular white toilet paper? Can I use this because I've fallen out of love with my WIFE? what should I use to write the name?

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 am

I want my wife and her family to leave but both of our names is on the lease and everyone is always there so I need something that will hotfoots them without arousing suspicion. We have a child on the way and I will be a good father I just don't want to be with her anymore. How many times do I write the name on the toilet paper?

dominico11
Forum Member

Unread post by dominico11 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:36 am

Also I guess maybe I'm a little weird but I want to do something so her and her family are well off before I hotfoot them. Its just she is very controlling and her dad influences her on a daily basis it seems and I've fallen out of love with her to the point where I want her and her family to leave in a peaceful positive way so that we don't hate each other.

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:01 am

Hi. I came to this page finding a break up spell for the man I love. We broke up a month ago and he i seeing someone and I want them to break up and my man to return.
Please tell me if what I did is right.
I am doing a return to me oil
Wrote their names on a paper girl on top man bottom and cut them separately smeared with feces and flushed in the toilet - I did it only once I want them separated and he come back to me
And doing honey jar to sweeten him

I don't wanna do wrong on the break up spell. Please help.
Thank you.

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 am

What did I just do??? Omg I don't wanna get rid of the man I love. I just did one this morning. I hope it won't work. I can't lose him. Is there any spell to reverse it? I don't wanna do any wrong. I'll stick with return to me oil and honey jar. But what am I gonna do ive already done the speces spell. I really regret it.help.....

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:30 pm

I also did the smeared with feces on my rival on the paper and flushed it besides a break up spell feces before. Hope she goes away. I just need to do cleansing.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Hello Heartbroken,

I am a little confused. In the first post you mention Return To Me oil but then only talk about tearing him and his new women apart along with feces. Your next post seems to suggest that you think you did something to drive your ex away but I am not sure what it is you think you have done? Your last post you mention just wanting to use return to me and do some cleansing. Between the three posts I am not entirely sure what you are needing to happen.

Can you tell me what the reason for the break up was and how long you have been apart? Did you have a fight (In which case I would recommend getting a reconciliation kit, read about those supplies here http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) . Or did you just drift apart (that would be geared more toward a Return to Me type of working). If you order the kits they come with step by step instructions so there is no guess work on your part for what you would have to do. The first hoodoo work I did was with one of Miss Cat's spell kits and it worked wonderfully.

For breaking him up from his new women, smearing a photo of the two of them together with feces while you curse their relationship seems like the kind of work that would help lead to a break up. I personally have not done this kind of work but I do not see where it would drive him away from you unless you called for that in your working. More experienced people may be able to clarify this for you. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
Nathen

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 am

heartbroken, a few things stick out at me here. One, you are reacting from a place of panic and fear. This is never a good thing. Before doing any magical work you need to be focused and calm (or angry if it is curing work). Coming from a place of desperation is not going to help this situation and obviously it is leading you to making mistakes. Since you are new to all of this you should seriously consider getting some professional help, or at least advice. Most rootworkers will give spellwork consults. I would also suggest that you get a reading. If you broke up a month ago and he is already in a new relationship there is something deeper going on here.

Also, look at changing your forum name. Do you really want to carry the moniker of "heartbroken"? I doubt it. Consider a name that makes you feel powerful, healthy, happy, whatever, but not a name that allows you to wallow in sadness. That isn't helping anyone.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Nathen. Sorry for the confusement. Before we broke up we never had a fight even when we broke up. We broke up coz I was so much in pain especially when he admit he didn't deeply develop although the entire relationship was great. After break up I want to get back with him but I have a relative visit for a week then the following week he had a visit from relative. It took me 3wks to see him again but by that time I met up with him I want to get back then I found out he is seeing someone else who at that time was also seeing the exbf. He wants to try if he falls for her. He also said he wants to keep me in his life as friends and sister but it will just hurt me. I want him back. I did return to me oil, honey jar. And the last I did was break up spell with feces for both of them but I want him to stay. I called the store asked the lady about what I did that it might create negative and I don't wanna lose him. She said its ok as long as my intent is only for them to break and makecthe girl go away. How true is this?

Hi miss Phoenix, I know I made a mistake i was really sad and crying and desperate. I just hope nothing happened to him. I gave explanation above of what I did. I'll change my username if there is option an account. Thank you.

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Uh oh - I've been using recycled, eco-friendly paper for a lot of my spell and petition work, including love and healing work, and it's a brown color. Is that okay? I figured since it's eco-friendly it was also more spell-friendly lol.

Also, if I want to work this spell but don't always have the means to burn his name on Love Me incense (I'm sensitive to burning incense) can I dress the scrap of paper with his name on it with Love Me, Come to Me, Follow Me, and Fire of Love oil, pray over it and burn it, grind the ashes with love herbs (rose petals, cinnamon, thyme, marjoram, rosemary) and add the powder to my honey jar?

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:14 am

I don't know what's the effect of the break up spell I did on him and the new girl if it worked. Can anyone pls tell me. We were talking earlier and these were his messages. - desiring is ok, receiving is uncertain. I'm still sexually attracted to you.
He is still seeing the new female.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 am

heart, we cannot tell you through the forums of your working had its desired effect or not. A reading could give you some insight, but you will be the best person to determine how effective yours spells have been. Are you getting movement? Are you seeing results? Are you getting positive signs, omens, or coincidences? You are already likely getting signals on this working.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 am

Hi miss phoenix. I'm doing my best to win him back. Messaging telling him I want to get wild with him if that is another way to help with the work I'm doing on him. He has some response today that he wanted to but have to take care of things at work today. I just keep in contact. I'm getting a reading hopefully tomorrow from a reader I had been going for a long time. I'm also looking for a reader from airr after my other reading to hear other side. Hopefully I'll know what's going on now. Thank you. Ill update for progress.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
That's all fine.
You're on the right track
Take care
ravenmaven wrote:Uh oh - I've been using recycled, eco-friendly paper for a lot of my spell and petition work, including love and healing work, and it's a brown color. Is that okay? I figured since it's eco-friendly it was also more spell-friendly lol.

Also, if I want to work this spell but don't always have the means to burn his name on Love Me incense (I'm sensitive to burning incense) can I dress the scrap of paper with his name on it with Love Me, Come to Me, Follow Me, and Fire of Love oil, pray over it and burn it, grind the ashes with love herbs (rose petals, cinnamon, thyme, marjoram, rosemary) and add the powder to my honey jar?

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 am

I want to do what ravenmaven did but I already did the break up spell with feces and I already have honey jar with only paper and rose petal in it. Just Waiting for results.

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 am

Hi
I did try this today.
In a paper wrote separately both names. Also wrote what i want to happen with them. Then i divided in 2 parts the paper and flushed with feces.
I will do this more times.
1 - But i want to know if anyone here succeeded.
2 - Also i want to know if i did it correctly.
3 - How long it takes to succeed?
The man has betrayed and used me physically. So many lies..
I want justice! I left my work and country because of him. Is there anyway to get justice?
I dont accept that i have to pay for all his karma! Thats why i want justice!

Please help!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Well I have done the faeces spell and things are turning slowly there.
But I have learned over the years things can take a while to manifest and so often in a way that can never be visualised by us. And maybe not in the way we would have hoped.
That is why we are told not to worry about the how, but focus on the outcome.
have you tried a vinegar bottle spell, including petitions to sour his life and relationship?

There are curses as well. The shop has so many things to offer you I'm sure you could find something to work.

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 am

Hi Lace,

I thought this was most powerful and quick way to break him up, by flushing the couple.

I havent done bottle vinagre. But i have tried the other thing that is:
I printed their picture, wrote their name, wrote what i want for them to happen, i divided the same paper in 2 pieces having their each picture in one of the parts. Then i burnt them. I did put their ashes in a black plastic. I dropped in it one spoon vinagre, 1 spoon of chilli. And i kept it in my cupboard.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello, Filza,
How terrible for you. And I am so very sorry that you were put through this hell.
PLEASE take a look at the revenge spells. VERY informative.
If you go to the upper right hand corner of this page you will see a white search box in the dark green area. Type in the word: Revenge
You will get numerous revenge spells and ideas.
I wish you the very best and I pray that you are vindicated.
Take care

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello Miss Aida
Yes it is terrible! And he was my best friend, and took advantage of me. Plus damaged my image in people's eyes!
Well anyway... I have to do all from distant. I'll see which is most apropriated for me. But let me know please when you dont have specific color candle, example black, can we subtitute? I got white and yellow candles only.
Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, Filza ,
The use white. Although black is the preferred color, if you don't have anything else, then use white. Try to roll the candle is crossing powders and herbs that are dark
Take care

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:23 am

Hello
I am still doing this: writing their name in toilet paper, rip and flush.
Yesterday i found a black candle finally! I craved his name and his wife's and i wrote everything that i want to happen with them. Then i lighted the candle for few minutes.
Other thing i did is write their name in any paper, ripped it, and burnt it in same candle.
I am gonna do this everyday until the candle finishes.
And i know it will work soon!
I will let you know when this works!
I hope justice to be done!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Great, Filza !
Yes, please keep us posted!
Wishing you the best

magdalena
Forum Member

Unread post by magdalena » Tue May 06, 2014 3:27 am

OK, I need emergency help...may have screwed up. Before I even knew what hoodoo was, I kind of made this same thing up in my head. My ex of 10 years was unfaithful, but I thought we could get past that. I wanted to break up his new relationship (new to me, over a year old for him). I decided to try this on them, but had a gut instinct today that I may have messed up--did a search here and found out yes.

Here is what I did, I wrote on toilet paper His Name, her name (which I do not know) and "His relationship" "Then I wrote across it, may this relationship be as fragile as this paper, mired in the crap of his dishonesty and flushed away in an instant" THen, I did just that....I am hoping that because the intent was very focused on the relationship not people, that their is some hope to recover from this. I did it five times, so not too long. And truthfully, the intent is still valid. I just don't want him gone, and I don't want his entire life to go to crap or even hers, just the relationship.

So, how do I salvage this? I already have a consult schedule, but this was done beforehand. From reading this board, I had already started a makeshift honey jar for him while I await the one I ordered from LM. I also decided to put the truth of his unfaithfulness and dishonesty in a honey jar to lure his conscience more gently. I started a picture box yesterday with pictures of the past 10 years and stuck in little phrases like "Lifetime of love" "tried and true love" and "decade of xxxx whatever came to mind" to remind him that new isn't always better. The candles for love burn strong and clean the past two days. The truth does have "tears" but they go away and the wax looked like a car one day and a butterfly the next. The picture box jumps higher when I approach it like it senses my presence. i hope these are positive signs that I haven't done too much damage.

Anyhow, I do have a consult, but while I wait, I was wondering what I could to mitigate any damage I may have done with my impromptu toilet paper spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, Magdalena,
While you are waiting to consult with your root worker, do an uncrossing on him. www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
By then, you'll have consulted with your root worker to see where to go from there.
I know that sometimes we feel that we are doing the right things, but, we're all human and make mistakes. So, better to research thoroughly before implementing any spell.
This is why I always recommend Lucky Mojo spell kits because everything is written out, step-by-step, and there's no room for errors.
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best

magdalena
Forum Member

Unread post by magdalena » Wed May 07, 2014 3:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I actually didn't know it was a spell. I had always heard growing up if you want someone sweet on you, put their name in a bowl of sugar...so I went the opposite direction--then it dawned on me what I was doing inadvertently when I stumbled on these pages. I realize now that growing up in the south, I must have subconsciously picked up some hoodoo ideas that I just passed off as superstitions.

Does the uncrossing only work on him but still leave the desired impact on the relationship? Can I still continue to do this with just "Relationship" or something like that written down instead of a name?

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 am

I did the same thing with magdalena just once. I didn't do uncrossing but working on honey jar. I see my man he is sweet and cares but sometimes he doesn't see me. I did it once I hope there was no damage.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, Magdlena,
Do the uncrossing first. Then, when the spell is completely over, then start your love work again.
In other words, start from the beginning (but don't flush his name, picture, etc in the toilet or use feces on him. Just do it on her.
Wishing you the best
magdalena wrote:Thank you Miss Aida,

I actually didn't know it was a spell. I had always heard growing up if you want someone sweet on you, put their name in a bowl of sugar...so I went the opposite direction--then it dawned on me what I was doing inadvertently when I stumbled on these pages. I realize now that growing up in the south, I must have subconsciously picked up some hoodoo ideas that I just passed off as superstitions.

Does the uncrossing only work on him but still leave the desired impact on the relationship? Can I still continue to do this with just "Relationship" or something like that written down instead of a name?

heart
Forum Member

Unread post by heart » Fri May 09, 2014 9:59 pm

I just got my hyssop herb. I'll cleanse myself from what I did and hopefully correct the damage that might have been done from mistakingly doing break up spell with feces. Flushing both names that's supposed to be only the person I want to go away. I hate waking up at dawn to throw the water but i have to. :-(

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Mon May 12, 2014 11:16 am

Hello guys!
Just to update here..
I am doing this toilet spells for a month now. I am not seeing any result.
I also asked help to someone (not associated with AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics), to whom i paid, she said she will cast spells on 10th may. She then never send email to say she has done the work or anything like that. She just abandon her clients like that! Well anyway.. before i paid she convinced me that for result it takes 3-5 weeks, and its guaranteed. Which i dont believe anymore!
Also i did black candle for 3 weeks, spliting the paper with the couple's names sometimes, and sometimes with their picture cutted in half and written on paper and on the candle what i wish to him.
Also did vinagre jar, with they picture splited, put chilli, ashes of their other picture separated and lots vinagre.
Well.. i guess its not working for me.
I didnt get justice yet at the moment :'(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Filza ,
No spells are guaranteed.
PLEASE take a look at these 2 pages (they are extremely informative):
www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html
Also, I am editing the name of this person out for legal purposes.
Take care (and have patience with your spells

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi again!
Okay that lady healer no more respond to me!
I m stuck in this case! Can anyone cast for me, but this time i want to pay after i see result.
Or can anyone advice me something that works?
In old posts i already mentioned what i have already tried.
3 spell casters no more respond me after payment!
Anything anyone can suggest or do for me? I can pay after i get result.
Please any true and working help will be apreciated!

I Want Justice! I am not going to give up or accept that anyone can wrong me this way and dont even regret but still provokes!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Filza,
I really doubt that anybody will cast a spell for you without payment first.
Spells are a lot of work and use up a lot of expensive supplies.
BUT, you can find a spell caster here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
They won't contact you first. You need to find someone on AIRR and contact that root worker. Everybody is ethical. I can guarantee that
Here is a link on break up spells that you can perform: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I am editing your post as it is not a good idea to post this for the world to see. Also, you can never tell if someone might contact you "posing" as a Hoodoo Psychic or an AIRR member. Don't want you going through this again!!
Take care

wendielu
Forum Member

Unread post by wendielu » Tue May 20, 2014 6:40 pm

the answers are so confusing here?// if any one can help im trying to get a ex out out of the picture that he still has feelings for but also has feelings for me we are trying to work it out but she's in the way so what to i do in the bathroom lol

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue May 20, 2014 10:30 pm

hi Wendielu,
You write her name on the toilet paper along with something like 'your life is now Sh*t' or something similar, when you go to the toilet and use your bowels, wipe it with the toilet paper you've written on and flush away.

You could also try popping her in the freezer, to freeze her out of your life.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Actually it's kind of funny about this spell. I did it a few times then stopped. I am no longer actively trying to seek reconciliation. I am still annoyed with the way things happened and how she is treating my (step)son and Dearheart (we will always be close). But I hadn't thought to do much thinking it's ok it will take care of itself. Well she has missed out on a fabulous job, could be losing her best friend (who got the job from her) and right now is facing a pregnancy. The last one I'm not so thrilled about as I'm sure she planned it, he was taking care of birth control and there were no problems, a short time after she is looking after it she's pregnant...
Anyhow the pregnancy could be the thing that ruins her life, as Dearheart never wanted another one he was most vocal about that and he is angry and frustrated.

I am just stepping out of the way of that storm.

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 am

Shantilly Lace, I'm also working this feces spell on my rival alone. It's mostly practical - I don't want to have to keep track of all those pieces of paper with my love's name on them - but when I say the curse I mingle lines from Psalm 109 with my intent that it's her love, sex, and personal lives that all go south. With the intent, and I conjunction with the breakup vinegar jar, I think the direction is still clear?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri May 23, 2014 5:30 am

Yep, intentions are clear. Sounds fine what you're doing.
I do admit for me though, it;s once I stop actively working on the spells it seems to come to fruition.
It's as if when I sit staring at them it slows them down.

San_Miguel
Forum Member

Unread post by San_Miguel » Fri May 23, 2014 8:47 am

Question:

How do I do this spell for my enemy!?
Just wipe my behind with my enemy's name on it? & that's it?

If I'm correct, this spell is also for your enemy. So they have a crappy life?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, San_Miguel ,
Yes, you are right on all of it. AND it flushes them away (when you flush them down the toilet).
Hope this helps
take care

Filza
Forum Member

Unread post by Filza » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:46 am

I am still doing toilet spells..
Almost 3 months now!
It didnt work yet, but i do coz it makes me feel better...

star54
Newly Registered

Unread post by star54 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 am

Can you tell me if you have a hold family that's against you and your partner don't have your back how can you use the feses spell to break up them from mess with me do I put all the one name on the paper and then separate the one that I want to think of me and put feses on the other name while reading palsm 109 why do I do with the one I love

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, star54,
I suggest that you don't put his name on the toilet paper.
Since we don't know all the details, could you please explain further?
Also, do you want the rest of the family to go away? That's what this spell does.
If you want him to be more loyal to you, you could use this: www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
I hope this helps (as I am not sure if I understood your question correctly)
Wishing you the best

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Cat said earlier that she doesn't think this spell would work too good if you don't know the persons last name. Well I don't know the persons last name in my case but I have met him and I can easily drum up enough hate for him without the name. Not to mention I poop anyway. Bringing a sharpie along can't do any harm.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

star54
Newly Registered

Unread post by star54 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:35 am

Hi ms cat I was saying that my partner did me wrong n my kids he run with all his money his family all of them is against me for no reason her new girlfriend is to I want to hurt just like she did me what can I do I did the feses I put all they name I wip my ass and I flush it I had flush her name to but I wanted to make her to come back but make her family and the other women's go away they laughing @me and. And all I was is being nice to them they use me even the one I was on love with please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, star54 ,
Then do the feces spell on everybody except the man that you want back.
Flushing them down the toilet indicates that you want them to go away.
If you want him to stay, then don't do that to him
Take care

qb314
Newly Registered

Unread post by qb314 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello,

I have been reading about the break up spell involving writing two people’s names on a brown piece of paper, dividing them and then flushing the two names down the toilet with faeces. But I have only read about people using it to break up a romantic couple. I was wondering whether the spell could work on breaking up a friendship.

Hope you can help :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Yes, qb314, this spell can be used to break up a friendship, business partnership, or workplace relationship.
catherine yronwode

qb314
Newly Registered

Unread post by qb314 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Thank you very much for your help :)

Mellyy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mellyy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Yes, qb314, this spell can be used to break up a friendship, business partnership, or workplace relationship.
Where can I get how to use this spell? I need to break up my daughter from her boyfriend! He is a really jerk very controlling towards her

Mellyy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mellyy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:20 am

Hi cat can I use the feces spell to break up my daughter from her boyfriend? It is not a healthy relationship he is too controlling towards her!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, Mellyy,

Yes you can do that. Good idea!

take care

Mellyy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mellyy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Mellyy,

Yes you can do that. Good idea!

take care
Hi,

How exactly do I do the feces spell? Can you please explain I'm desperate for my daughter!

Thank you

Mellyy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mellyy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi Aida,

Can you give me instructions on how to do the feces spell so my daughter can break up with her boyfriend?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello, Mellyy,

Write his name on toilet paper.

Every time you defecate, wipe your buttocks with that toilet paper. Then flush it down the toilet.

Take care

Mellyy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mellyy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks Aida!

But how many times do I have to do this? I only write his name or my daughters too! And do I have to say something while doing this? Or just flush?

Sorry for so many questions!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, Mellyy,

I do it as often as necessary.

NO, you don't use her name. Just his.

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”